LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Suspicious activities of gas distributor

Rajendran Menon on 15 June 2016

Sir, my consumer no is 4943 of sudarsanam indane services. I have booked for a domestic gas cylinder on 4/5/2016 via IVRS booking system. On 2016 I have received a messag...[Read full complaint]

Gas not delivered

Navneet Kumar Shukla on 15 June 2016

Gas not delivered but message come on delivered 14/06/2016 booking no.8417 of date 13/06/2016

HP gas delivery not given at banaj village

Amit Gandhi on 13 June 2016

N K Gas Agency dabhoi has not delivery gas cylinde at banaj village from last three four month

Misuse off my connection and misbehave with me by agency management

Ashok Kumar on 11 June 2016

Sir, My self Jhandu Ram s/.sh.Harpat ram my age 79 year. I have gas connection of Bharat Gas thats s.n.50564 and agency workers say to me on date 23/3/2015 t

Without booking delivered cylinder

Vishwanath Singh on 10 June 2016

Dear sir my consumer no D-806945 I am not refill booking but gas agency is delivered cylinder at my home and loss my subsidy .so pls action gas agency. thanks

No connection provided but they encashed my cheque anyway

Ashish Sethi on 09 June 2016

PNG connections were being provided in our locality last year. I had applied for one as well. They took a current cheque of Rs.6000 at the time of registeration itself ensuring me that it will be ...[Read full complaint]

Domestic pipeline gas connection not provided till today

Pankjmadhukar Shah on 08 June 2016

On Wednesday, 17 February 2016 2:40 PM, Madhukar Shah wrote: To, @mahanagargas.com Pankaj Madhukar Shah B-141, Aaishwarya building, Goshala Road, Mulund – West, Mumbai- ...[Read full complaint]

Cylinder not been delivered

K H Ramachandraiah on 07 June 2016

i had booked a refill with booking no.569771 and for this booking cash memo had been generated dated 05/06/2016 , on 06/06/2016 i receive a message that your booking has been delivered.. but i din...[Read full complaint]

Subsidy complaint

Atul Kumar Verma on 07 June 2016

सर मेरी सबसिडी मुझे नहीं मिली है कृपया मेरी सम्बन्धित मदद करे आपकी अति कृपा होगी hp cansumar no. 2250

Bill received even connection has been surrendered

Manoj Kumar Gupta on 06 June 2016

DEAR SIR, I have received igl billls every month with a high amount of charges even i had surrendered the Indraprastha Gas Limited connection before long time. Kindly inform me why bill is provide...[Read full complaint]

Cylinder not received after 8 days of booking

Jitendra Chhotalal Patel on 05 June 2016

Mera consumer no.2373 he me krishna gas agency , kalanala bhavnagar, hamara distributor hai mobile se 31/5/2016 ko order book karvaya tha jiska booking no.11054 of 2016 h...[Read full complaint]

Rude behaviour of Gas distributor Manager

Vijaya Sharma on 04 June 2016

Gas distributor manager mr.Dhananjay was extremely rude with me. He was shouting at me when i had few confusions on lost delivery book process. When i told him that u are talking rudely then again...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of subsidy from last one year

Shrikant Sangvikar on 03 June 2016

I am 84 yrs. old. and my wife has 75 yrs old. Both have no Adhar Card. we both went for Adhar card at centre three times. but our finger print impression has not displayed. hence we have not getti...[Read full complaint]

To provide subsidy

Ashoka S S on 03 June 2016

Respected Sir, I am BPL card holder. By mistake I fulfilled the Give Up option and I pay full amount to the cylinder since 12 months. I kindly request pls provide the subsidy. Ashok S S Consumer N...[Read full complaint]

Empty cylinder received from home but not supply reffil cylinder

Pravesh on 31 May 2016

two personin Bharat gas delivery man come to my home and ask for giving empty cylinder and as we give cylinder they ask for card and as we go inside he went away by taking cylinder and not give me...[Read full complaint]

Non-release of gas subsidy in my bank account

Pranabesh Chandra on 31 May 2016

While booking the Indane gas (hotline) on -15, erroneously I pressed the key 0 which affects subsidy and this was totally by accident...This has given effect to non-relea...[Read full complaint]

HP gas agencies at Aurangabad

Deepak Chavan on 30 May 2016

Last one and half months I shift at Aurangabad city from sillod, at sillod I have Bharat gas connection, I submitted gas and regulator for transfer certificate, they given me gas transfer certific...[Read full complaint]

Bharat gas agency corruption

Krishna Kanojia on 24 May 2016

I went for changing surname on gas passbook of my mother to gas office. But they deman 1000 cash. He told me it is govt. Rules of 1000 cash submiting.For changing name on gas passbook till I not g...[Read full complaint]

Pressurised to buy things for TC cylinder connection

Kamlesh Parmar on 23 May 2016

Dear I transfer my two cylinder from Vikhroli Rapha gas to Vighnahar gas service, sec 2, Koparkherne, Navi Mumbai At the time of submit transfer voucher at Vighnahar gas service they are pressuriz...[Read full complaint]

Wrong booking no giving 3 times

Askok Kumar Gupta on 16 May 2016

Booked brezza on 13/3/16 booking no SOB15003076 received on SMS on 14/3/16 booking has been canceled without my concern again received SMS on28/3/16 with different booking SOB15003171 no and this ...[Read full complaint]