LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Empty cylinder received from home but not supply reffil cylinder

Pravesh on 31 May 2016

two personin Bharat gas delivery man come to my home and ask for giving empty cylinder and as we give cylinder they ask for card and as we go inside he went away by taking cylinder and not give me...[Read full complaint]

Non-release of gas subsidy in my bank account

Pranabesh Chandra on 31 May 2016

While booking the Indane gas (hotline) on -15, erroneously I pressed the key 0 which affects subsidy and this was totally by accident...This has given effect to non-relea...[Read full complaint]

HP gas agencies at Aurangabad

Deepak Chavan on 30 May 2016

Last one and half months I shift at Aurangabad city from sillod, at sillod I have Bharat gas connection, I submitted gas and regulator for transfer certificate, they given me gas transfer certific...[Read full complaint]

Bharat gas agency corruption

Krishna Kanojia on 24 May 2016

I went for changing surname on gas passbook of my mother to gas office. But they deman 1000 cash. He told me it is govt. Rules of 1000 cash submiting.For changing name on gas passbook till I not g...[Read full complaint]

Pressurised to buy things for TC cylinder connection

Kamlesh Parmar on 23 May 2016

Dear I transfer my two cylinder from Vikhroli Rapha gas to Vighnahar gas service, sec 2, Koparkherne, Navi Mumbai At the time of submit transfer voucher at Vighnahar gas service they are pressuriz...[Read full complaint]

Wrong booking no giving 3 times

Askok Kumar Gupta on 16 May 2016

Booked brezza on 13/3/16 booking no SOB15003076 received on SMS on 14/3/16 booking has been canceled without my concern again received SMS on28/3/16 with different booking SOB15003171 no and this ...[Read full complaint]

HP Gas Delivery delay

M.sivakumar Murugesan on 13 May 2016

I have booked HP gas 08 MAY 016, Booking no: 908, billing date:11 may 016. but still not deliver.

Indian oil pump gives mix diesel

Ishwarsingh Parmar on 12 May 2016

It is situated at agar Ujjain road near Indian gas agency.unwanted chemical and dust mix in diesel after use in my van lots of problem occurred... After few distance my van stop and after checking...[Read full complaint]

HP gas delivery not given

Girraj Ghiya on 12 May 2016

i had booked a refill with booking no.541612 and for this booking cash memo had been generated dated 19/04/2016 , on 01/05/2016 i receive a message that your booking has been cancelled but after d...[Read full complaint]

Black marketing is been done of cylinder

Nitin Singh on 09 May 2016

Dear sir / Madam, I had received hp gas cylinder delivery information on 05-05-2016 & the cash memo no. 1969 was generated on same day mentioning hp gas refill delivered ...[Read full complaint]

Mahanagar gas Excess bill suddenly

Nikhil Rao on 09 May 2016

Yesterday, we suddenly received a reminder from Mahanagar gas , citing a letter sent on 15th March 016, which we never received. They mention in this letter, that their t...[Read full complaint]

Miss Mach of Cylinder of Bharat Gas

Krishan Kumar Yadav on 07 May 2016

Sir, My Termination Voucher No 7895 & 7896 of Bharat Gas connection transfer from Prasanin Gases from Alwar (Raj) Distt Code-112328 to Chandiman...[Read full complaint]

I am not able to book gas

Neeraj Sachan on 07 May 2016

My consumer nu is-7498558. I am not able to book gas because it is showing that my aadhar card is working two places. But i have no any other gas connection except in bharat gas agency, BHEL Jhans...[Read full complaint]

Overcharging while new connection

Sunil Kshirsagar on 05 May 2016

Hi, I opted for new connection and i have reference number- 827. I have received a mail about allotment of new connection and confirmation. I called to agency mentioned a...[Read full complaint]

Indane customer tele helpline not supporting

Anand Raj on 03 May 2016

Myself a consumer of lpg gas system in indane gas.Due to lpg related information and support i called tele helpline on 18002333555.Firstly they talked well and,but after listening all problems the...[Read full complaint]

The cheating of gas delivery boy and agencies

Khushi Ram Yadav on 03 May 2016

Sir please protect me and my family from the gas delivery boy and from the agency member i book cylinder on 24 april and they still dont giving me the cylinder asking for more rupees and abusing u...[Read full complaint]

IGL Connection still not install

Ptraveen Kumar on 03 May 2016

Hi Indraprastha, My payment has been detected on 20-02-2016 via cheque no. 2359 ICICI limited. But stll waiting for connection please share me the status. My address F-14...[Read full complaint]

Not home delivery from Gas cylinder

Baljeet Singh on 01 May 2016

sir i am a customer of hp gas through arya gas egency hisar .my account no.is 603146.i have to take cylinder from 1kilometer from my house please action ,on it and provide the facility of home del...[Read full complaint]

Gas booking and refill

Sachin Tompe on 29 April 2016

I was gas booking on dated 16/4/2016 & booking noCX26724116 IS Ragistered with ref no290370 but when i call the 29/4/2016 in indian gas customer they say you did not booking the gas.plese give me ...[Read full complaint]

Cash memo generated but delivery not given

Vinod Kothari on 28 April 2016

i had booked a refill with booking no.514536 and for this booking cash memo had been generated bearing no.121501 dated 12/04/2016 , but after 3 days when i enquired about the the refill i was told...[Read full complaint]