LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Subsidy complaint

Atul Kumar Verma on 07 June 2016

सर मेरी सबसिडी मुझे नहीं मिली है कृपया मेरी सम्बन्धित मदद करे आपकी अति कृपा होगी hp cansumar no. 2250

Bill received even connection has been surrendered

Manoj Kumar Gupta on 06 June 2016

DEAR SIR, I have received igl billls every month with a high amount of charges even i had surrendered the Indraprastha Gas Limited connection before long time. Kindly inform me why bill is provide...[Read full complaint]

Cylinder not received after 8 days of booking

Jitendra Chhotalal Patel on 05 June 2016

Mera consumer no.2373 he me krishna gas agency , kalanala bhavnagar, hamara distributor hai mobile se 31/5/2016 ko order book karvaya tha jiska booking no.11054 of 2016 h...[Read full complaint]

Rude behaviour of Gas distributor Manager

Vijaya Sharma on 04 June 2016

Gas distributor manager mr.Dhananjay was extremely rude with me. He was shouting at me when i had few confusions on lost delivery book process. When i told him that u are talking rudely then again...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of subsidy from last one year

Shrikant Sangvikar on 03 June 2016

I am 84 yrs. old. and my wife has 75 yrs old. Both have no Adhar Card. we both went for Adhar card at centre three times. but our finger print impression has not displayed. hence we have not getti...[Read full complaint]

To provide subsidy

Ashoka S S on 03 June 2016

Respected Sir, I am BPL card holder. By mistake I fulfilled the Give Up option and I pay full amount to the cylinder since 12 months. I kindly request pls provide the subsidy. Ashok S S Consumer N...[Read full complaint]

Empty cylinder received from home but not supply reffil cylinder

Pravesh on 31 May 2016

two personin Bharat gas delivery man come to my home and ask for giving empty cylinder and as we give cylinder they ask for card and as we go inside he went away by taking cylinder and not give me...[Read full complaint]

Non-release of gas subsidy in my bank account

Pranabesh Chandra on 31 May 2016

While booking the Indane gas (hotline) on -15, erroneously I pressed the key 0 which affects subsidy and this was totally by accident...This has given effect to non-relea...[Read full complaint]

HP gas agencies at Aurangabad

Deepak Chavan on 30 May 2016

Last one and half months I shift at Aurangabad city from sillod, at sillod I have Bharat gas connection, I submitted gas and regulator for transfer certificate, they given me gas transfer certific...[Read full complaint]

Bharat gas agency corruption

Krishna Kanojia on 24 May 2016

I went for changing surname on gas passbook of my mother to gas office. But they deman 1000 cash. He told me it is govt. Rules of 1000 cash submiting.For changing name on gas passbook till I not g...[Read full complaint]

Pressurised to buy things for TC cylinder connection

Kamlesh Parmar on 23 May 2016

Dear I transfer my two cylinder from Vikhroli Rapha gas to Vighnahar gas service, sec 2, Koparkherne, Navi Mumbai At the time of submit transfer voucher at Vighnahar gas service they are pressuriz...[Read full complaint]

Wrong booking no giving 3 times

Askok Kumar Gupta on 16 May 2016

Booked brezza on 13/3/16 booking no SOB15003076 received on SMS on 14/3/16 booking has been canceled without my concern again received SMS on28/3/16 with different booking SOB15003171 no and this ...[Read full complaint]

HP Gas Delivery delay

M.sivakumar Murugesan on 13 May 2016

I have booked HP gas 08 MAY 016, Booking no: 908, billing date:11 may 016. but still not deliver.

Indian oil pump gives mix diesel

Ishwarsingh Parmar on 12 May 2016

It is situated at agar Ujjain road near Indian gas agency.unwanted chemical and dust mix in diesel after use in my van lots of problem occurred... After few distance my van stop and after checking...[Read full complaint]

HP gas delivery not given

Girraj Ghiya on 12 May 2016

i had booked a refill with booking no.541612 and for this booking cash memo had been generated dated 19/04/2016 , on 01/05/2016 i receive a message that your booking has been cancelled but after d...[Read full complaint]

Black marketing is been done of cylinder

Nitin Singh on 09 May 2016

Dear sir / Madam, I had received hp gas cylinder delivery information on 05-05-2016 & the cash memo no. 1969 was generated on same day mentioning hp gas refill delivered ...[Read full complaint]

Mahanagar gas Excess bill suddenly

Nikhil Rao on 09 May 2016

Yesterday, we suddenly received a reminder from Mahanagar gas , citing a letter sent on 15th March 016, which we never received. They mention in this letter, that their t...[Read full complaint]

Miss Mach of Cylinder of Bharat Gas

Krishan Kumar Yadav on 07 May 2016

Sir, My Termination Voucher No 7895 & 7896 of Bharat Gas connection transfer from Prasanin Gases from Alwar (Raj) Distt Code-112328 to Chandiman...[Read full complaint]

I am not able to book gas

Neeraj Sachan on 07 May 2016

My consumer nu is-7498558. I am not able to book gas because it is showing that my aadhar card is working two places. But i have no any other gas connection except in bharat gas agency, BHEL Jhans...[Read full complaint]

Overcharging while new connection

Sunil Kshirsagar on 05 May 2016

Hi, I opted for new connection and i have reference number- 827. I have received a mail about allotment of new connection and confirmation. I called to agency mentioned a...[Read full complaint]