LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Deny to weigh the cylinder before delivery.

Supriya Chakraborty on 29 July 2016

Today /16) the delivery man of Dhar and sons (HP GAS Distributor ) 203, Rashbehari Avenue, Kolkata 019, WB. came to my house to deliver the fill...[Read full complaint]

Gas regulator is not seating on cylinders junction socket.

Ram Kumar Shriwas on 25 July 2016

booking date 25 jul 2016 delevery date 26 jul 2016 payment mode cash

Shortage of gas in cylinder upto 2.5 kg every month

Bhushan Jain on 18 July 2016

From past 5 yrs..there is a continous shortage of gas in the cylinder despite of measuring it infront of the delivery man.Whenevr they are asked about that we get the same answer to check for your...[Read full complaint]

Gas refill not deliver on time

Anita Rani on 18 July 2016

To Sir My booking no is 5859 in tha name of M/s. Anita rani gas agency priya of Mr. Mahaveer delivered boy did not given riffle at tha time I made call more much time he ...[Read full complaint]

Gas booking message generated but not yet delivered till

Sheeja Mathew on 12 July 2016

Sir, I had booked the gas on 28/6/2016 and I had received a message on 4/7/2016 that the receipt had been generated and the gas would be delivered shortly.But I have not received the gas till date...[Read full complaint]

Leakage in gas

Dr Amarbir Kaur on 11 July 2016

Yesterday I lodged a complaint at 7.44 A.M. on IGL toll free number with regard to leakage in gas. When no body turned up till afternoon, I again call that number and I was told that he has alread...[Read full complaint]

For hp gas cylinder

Krishna Yaduvanshi on 02 July 2016

we booked our hp gas cylinder on 16., booking num 952, bt still we din't received the cylinder, a man name swapnil the delivery boys everyday he...[Read full complaint]

Overpricing for single gas connection, Indane Gas Distributor

Rakesh Rudrachar on 01 July 2016

The guy charged 5500 for what is a single gas connection from Rashmi Gas Distributor. Address: 3/4. NAYANDAHALLI.RDBEH. BEHIND ARUNA CHEMICALS. MYSORE ROAD. BANGALORE - <...[Read full complaint]

Delay in installation of PNG connection

Rajendrakumar Waghmare on 30 June 2016

I Rajendrakumar Waghmare, my Address B-601, Parijat Building, Dhruv Chs Ltd. Sector-6, Airoli, Navi Mumbai-400708, I have applied for the pipeline gas connection after filling the required form an...[Read full complaint]

Gas agency taking more amount

Yash on 26 June 2016

Sir hp gas dealer taking more amunt..total billed amount for delivery rs571 but always taking 30rs extra plss solve this..the gas dealer name karavali gas distributers mangalore

Very slow delivery, no proper respose

Srinivas Teja on 23 June 2016

we have booked hp gas from sai gas agency on 27/5/16 till date not received delivery tried calling agency number many times no one picks it. saw the delivery auto on the road and asked for the del...[Read full complaint]

HP Gas dealer charging 10% of bill amount for delivery

Vijayalaxmi Thunga on 15 June 2016

Shreenidhi Enterprises HP gas dealer in Saligrama 225, charges extra amount of Rs 50 for every gas delivery. If the bill amount is 550 they charge 600. This has been goin...[Read full complaint]

Suspicious activities of gas distributor

Rajendran Menon on 15 June 2016

Sir, my consumer no is 4943 of sudarsanam indane services. I have booked for a domestic gas cylinder on 4/5/2016 via IVRS booking system. On 2016 I have received a messag...[Read full complaint]

Gas not delivered

Navneet Kumar Shukla on 15 June 2016

Gas not delivered but message come on delivered 14/06/2016 booking no.8417 of date 13/06/2016

HP gas delivery not given at banaj village

Amit Gandhi on 13 June 2016

N K Gas Agency dabhoi has not delivery gas cylinde at banaj village from last three four month

Misuse off my connection and misbehave with me by agency management

Ashok Kumar on 11 June 2016

Sir, My self Jhandu Ram s/.sh.Harpat ram my age 79 year. I have gas connection of Bharat Gas thats s.n.50564 and agency workers say to me on date 23/3/2015 t

Without booking delivered cylinder

Vishwanath Singh on 10 June 2016

Dear sir my consumer no D-806945 I am not refill booking but gas agency is delivered cylinder at my home and loss my subsidy .so pls action gas agency. thanks

No connection provided but they encashed my cheque anyway

Ashish Sethi on 09 June 2016

PNG connections were being provided in our locality last year. I had applied for one as well. They took a current cheque of Rs.6000 at the time of registeration itself ensuring me that it will be ...[Read full complaint]

Domestic pipeline gas connection not provided till today

Pankjmadhukar Shah on 08 June 2016

On Wednesday, 17 February 2016 2:40 PM, Madhukar Shah wrote: To, @mahanagargas.com Pankaj Madhukar Shah B-141, Aaishwarya building, Goshala Road, Mulund – West, Mumbai- ...[Read full complaint]

Cylinder not been delivered

K H Ramachandraiah on 07 June 2016

i had booked a refill with booking no.569771 and for this booking cash memo had been generated dated 05/06/2016 , on 06/06/2016 i receive a message that your booking has been delivered.. but i din...[Read full complaint]