LPG/PNG Supply complaints

For hp gas cylinder

Krishna Yaduvanshi on 02 July 2016

we booked our hp gas cylinder on 16., booking num 952, bt still we din't received the cylinder, a man name swapnil the delivery boys everyday he...[Read full complaint]

Overpricing for single gas connection, Indane Gas Distributor

Rakesh Rudrachar on 01 July 2016

The guy charged 5500 for what is a single gas connection from Rashmi Gas Distributor. Address: 3/4. NAYANDAHALLI.RDBEH. BEHIND ARUNA CHEMICALS. MYSORE ROAD. BANGALORE - <...[Read full complaint]

Delay in installation of PNG connection

Rajendrakumar Waghmare on 30 June 2016

I Rajendrakumar Waghmare, my Address B-601, Parijat Building, Dhruv Chs Ltd. Sector-6, Airoli, Navi Mumbai-400708, I have applied for the pipeline gas connection after filling the required form an...[Read full complaint]

Gas agency taking more amount

Yash on 26 June 2016

Sir hp gas dealer taking more amunt..total billed amount for delivery rs571 but always taking 30rs extra plss solve this..the gas dealer name karavali gas distributers mangalore

Very slow delivery, no proper respose

Srinivas Teja on 23 June 2016

we have booked hp gas from sai gas agency on 27/5/16 till date not received delivery tried calling agency number many times no one picks it. saw the delivery auto on the road and asked for the del...[Read full complaint]

HP Gas dealer charging 10% of bill amount for delivery

Vijayalaxmi Thunga on 15 June 2016

Shreenidhi Enterprises HP gas dealer in Saligrama 225, charges extra amount of Rs 50 for every gas delivery. If the bill amount is 550 they charge 600. This has been goin...[Read full complaint]

Suspicious activities of gas distributor

Rajendran Menon on 15 June 2016

Sir, my consumer no is 4943 of sudarsanam indane services. I have booked for a domestic gas cylinder on 4/5/2016 via IVRS booking system. On 2016 I have received a messag...[Read full complaint]

Gas not delivered

Navneet Kumar Shukla on 15 June 2016

Gas not delivered but message come on delivered 14/06/2016 booking no.8417 of date 13/06/2016

HP gas delivery not given at banaj village

Amit Gandhi on 13 June 2016

N K Gas Agency dabhoi has not delivery gas cylinde at banaj village from last three four month

Misuse off my connection and misbehave with me by agency management

Ashok Kumar on 11 June 2016

Sir, My self Jhandu Ram s/.sh.Harpat ram my age 79 year. I have gas connection of Bharat Gas thats s.n.50564 and agency workers say to me on date 23/3/2015 t

Without booking delivered cylinder

Vishwanath Singh on 10 June 2016

Dear sir my consumer no D-806945 I am not refill booking but gas agency is delivered cylinder at my home and loss my subsidy .so pls action gas agency. thanks

No connection provided but they encashed my cheque anyway

Ashish Sethi on 09 June 2016

PNG connections were being provided in our locality last year. I had applied for one as well. They took a current cheque of Rs.6000 at the time of registeration itself ensuring me that it will be ...[Read full complaint]

Domestic pipeline gas connection not provided till today

Pankjmadhukar Shah on 08 June 2016

On Wednesday, 17 February 2016 2:40 PM, Madhukar Shah wrote: To, @mahanagargas.com Pankaj Madhukar Shah B-141, Aaishwarya building, Goshala Road, Mulund – West, Mumbai- ...[Read full complaint]

Cylinder not been delivered

K H Ramachandraiah on 07 June 2016

i had booked a refill with booking no.569771 and for this booking cash memo had been generated dated 05/06/2016 , on 06/06/2016 i receive a message that your booking has been delivered.. but i din...[Read full complaint]

Subsidy complaint

Atul Kumar Verma on 07 June 2016

सर मेरी सबसिडी मुझे नहीं मिली है कृपया मेरी सम्बन्धित मदद करे आपकी अति कृपा होगी hp cansumar no. 2250

Bill received even connection has been surrendered

Manoj Kumar Gupta on 06 June 2016

DEAR SIR, I have received igl billls every month with a high amount of charges even i had surrendered the Indraprastha Gas Limited connection before long time. Kindly inform me why bill is provide...[Read full complaint]

Cylinder not received after 8 days of booking

Jitendra Chhotalal Patel on 05 June 2016

Mera consumer no.2373 he me krishna gas agency , kalanala bhavnagar, hamara distributor hai mobile se 31/5/2016 ko order book karvaya tha jiska booking no.11054 of 2016 h...[Read full complaint]

Rude behaviour of Gas distributor Manager

Vijaya Sharma on 04 June 2016

Gas distributor manager mr.Dhananjay was extremely rude with me. He was shouting at me when i had few confusions on lost delivery book process. When i told him that u are talking rudely then again...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of subsidy from last one year

Shrikant Sangvikar on 03 June 2016

I am 84 yrs. old. and my wife has 75 yrs old. Both have no Adhar Card. we both went for Adhar card at centre three times. but our finger print impression has not displayed. hence we have not getti...[Read full complaint]

To provide subsidy

Ashoka S S on 03 June 2016

Respected Sir, I am BPL card holder. By mistake I fulfilled the Give Up option and I pay full amount to the cylinder since 12 months. I kindly request pls provide the subsidy. Ashok S S Consumer N...[Read full complaint]