LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Cylinder not deliver , Only Harassment to the customer

Geeta Mukherjee on 10 August 2016

Dear sir I mrs geeta mukherjee bearing your esteem customer would like to request you that i am not getting satisfied service from my agency viz ASHOKA STORE AGENCY bearing Address: K-1/51, Sudar ...[Read full complaint]

Gas delivery delay

Sunita Devi on 09 August 2016

HP Gas refill Dlvd on 2016 CasMemo no. 319, is not recived. another msg by HP HPGas booking 2226 Con [Read full complaint]

Want new bharat gas connection

Monu Dubey on 07 August 2016

dear sir, I want a new bharat gas connection in bhayander subdelar want Rs6200 please inform me real prince think you monu dubey mo.9719065799

Deactivate GIVE it up gas subsidy

Manoj Meshram on 05 August 2016

My mistak of activet to give it up.please dactivet give it up sceme and please subsidy credited in my bank acaunt..

Gas tanki prapt hui lekin bill aur sudsidy nahi

Umesh Rathore on 03 August 2016

Sir, mera service no. 5686 he maine mobile se tanki book kari jiska ki booking no. Mere mobile per 09/07/2016 ko booking no. 8572 mila aur cash ...[Read full complaint]

Poor Service, Only Harassment to the customer

Arvind Prajapati on 02 August 2016

Dear sir I mrs seema arvind prajapati bearing your esteem customer would like to request you that i am not getting satisfied service from my new agency viz CHANDRA BHARAT GAS AGENCY bearing addres...[Read full complaint]

HP Gas delivery delay

Raju Thakur on 01 August 2016

Hp gas delay for 15 day booking date 8/7/2016 conform date

Deny to weigh the cylinder before delivery.

Supriya Chakraborty on 29 July 2016

Today /16) the delivery man of Dhar and sons (HP GAS Distributor ) 203, Rashbehari Avenue, Kolkata 019, WB. came to my house to deliver the fill...[Read full complaint]

Gas regulator is not seating on cylinders junction socket.

Ram Kumar Shriwas on 25 July 2016

booking date 25 jul 2016 delevery date 26 jul 2016 payment mode cash

Shortage of gas in cylinder upto 2.5 kg every month

Bhushan Jain on 18 July 2016

From past 5 yrs..there is a continous shortage of gas in the cylinder despite of measuring it infront of the delivery man.Whenevr they are asked about that we get the same answer to check for your...[Read full complaint]

Gas refill not deliver on time

Anita Rani on 18 July 2016

To Sir My booking no is 5859 in tha name of M/s. Anita rani gas agency priya of Mr. Mahaveer delivered boy did not given riffle at tha time I made call more much time he ...[Read full complaint]

Gas booking message generated but not yet delivered till

Sheeja Mathew on 12 July 2016

Sir, I had booked the gas on 28/6/2016 and I had received a message on 4/7/2016 that the receipt had been generated and the gas would be delivered shortly.But I have not received the gas till date...[Read full complaint]

Leakage in gas

Dr Amarbir Kaur on 11 July 2016

Yesterday I lodged a complaint at 7.44 A.M. on IGL toll free number with regard to leakage in gas. When no body turned up till afternoon, I again call that number and I was told that he has alread...[Read full complaint]

For hp gas cylinder

Krishna Yaduvanshi on 02 July 2016

we booked our hp gas cylinder on 16., booking num 952, bt still we din't received the cylinder, a man name swapnil the delivery boys everyday he...[Read full complaint]

Overpricing for single gas connection, Indane Gas Distributor

Rakesh Rudrachar on 01 July 2016

The guy charged 5500 for what is a single gas connection from Rashmi Gas Distributor. Address: 3/4. NAYANDAHALLI.RDBEH. BEHIND ARUNA CHEMICALS. MYSORE ROAD. BANGALORE - <...[Read full complaint]

Delay in installation of PNG connection

Rajendrakumar Waghmare on 30 June 2016

I Rajendrakumar Waghmare, my Address B-601, Parijat Building, Dhruv Chs Ltd. Sector-6, Airoli, Navi Mumbai-400708, I have applied for the pipeline gas connection after filling the required form an...[Read full complaint]

Gas agency taking more amount

Yash on 26 June 2016

Sir hp gas dealer taking more amunt..total billed amount for delivery rs571 but always taking 30rs extra plss solve this..the gas dealer name karavali gas distributers mangalore

Very slow delivery, no proper respose

Srinivas Teja on 23 June 2016

we have booked hp gas from sai gas agency on 27/5/16 till date not received delivery tried calling agency number many times no one picks it. saw the delivery auto on the road and asked for the del...[Read full complaint]

HP Gas dealer charging 10% of bill amount for delivery

Vijayalaxmi Thunga on 15 June 2016

Shreenidhi Enterprises HP gas dealer in Saligrama 225, charges extra amount of Rs 50 for every gas delivery. If the bill amount is 550 they charge 600. This has been goin...[Read full complaint]

Suspicious activities of gas distributor

Rajendran Menon on 15 June 2016

Sir, my consumer no is 4943 of sudarsanam indane services. I have booked for a domestic gas cylinder on 4/5/2016 via IVRS booking system. On 2016 I have received a messag...[Read full complaint]