LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Gas Transfer form Pune Hadapsar to Pimpri Waghere

Kedar Jadhav on 23 August 2016

Transfer process is vary painful. Old agency Aditya Gas Agency has given one transfer form. and now when I reach to new agency Anusaya GAs agency wants two form lady has given reason is that you h...[Read full complaint]

Cheating by IGL employee

Ganga Sharan Verma on 23 August 2016

Mr rohit .Mob no. 1725 contacted us as enginner from igl and assured us connection as my connection was rejected with reason -technically not feasible-. Mr rohit collecte...[Read full complaint]

Gas booked vide cash memo but not delivered on the forged plea, door closed

Dr S K Maini on 22 August 2016

Cash memo no.3000036963 booking no.31887 Online gas booked but not delivered on the forgedly , door closed on 19 Aug 16

Wrong transaction of gas bill

Piyush Jain on 21 August 2016

my amt 843 deducted from kotak bank on 23/6/16 and my mahanagr gas bill isnt paid due to my mistake in consumer no.210000314866[ i hv paid in a/c-210000314886] pls help to refund my transaction as...[Read full complaint]

Non connection of LPG

Kusuma Bangera on 21 August 2016

BP 1100891501,Promised connection in june by letter no MGL/MKT/DL/14-15/5877 dated 016. no connection yet 0 retweets 0 likes Reply Retweet Like View Tweet activity

Activate my gas subsidy to my bank

Radha Krishan on 20 August 2016

Dear sir, I have many time requested to link my aadhar card to lpg distributer and activate my gas subsidy. But it was fake promis to me. I requested please activate my gas subsidy. And transfreed...[Read full complaint]

Gas not deliver

Vinay Agrawal on 20 August 2016

My gas a/c no is 5085 .i book gas date 11/8/16 booking no. is 0968 of 016. in my mobile sms is come 16/08/16 gas is deliver but I not revived . ...[Read full complaint]

Request to replace the tube connecting the cylinder and stove as it is worn out

W. Rex Santhakumar on 18 August 2016

My Consumer No.52729230. My wife has complained about the damaged tube connecting the gas cylinder and the stove to the man who delivered the cylinder on .16. He said he ...[Read full complaint]

अगाऊ पैसे मागणी

Sunil Birle on 17 August 2016

सिलैंडर दूसरा मजला वर अनुन न देने अगाऊ पैसे मांगने नाहीतर सिलैंडर खाली ठेवतो 3031

HP GAS delivery delayed

Hareshwar Rothe on 17 August 2016

I have booked gas on telephonic booking in last month I.e 7 th July 2016 but Still I have not get gas delivery, when I visited anjali Gas office on regulary they said that all gas cylender has bee...[Read full complaint]

For gas connection

Vinod Kumar on 13 August 2016

sr meri sister ka free connection yojna me connectaion aaya h mene form bhai apply kr diya h lekin sr ne btaya nhi ki aapka aadar card lpg se juda nhi h mene call kr ke pucha to sr ne btaya ki aap...[Read full complaint]

Gas agency related

Deepesh Soni on 10 August 2016

kaithoon kasbe me jain gas agency ke sanchalko se koi bhi shikayat karne per koi samadhan nhi kiya jata na hi delivery time per di ja rhi he koi tanki leak hone per bhi 5-6 din tak bhi check ni ka...[Read full complaint]

LPG subsidy credit problem

Parmeshwar Dagdu Yallal on 10 August 2016

Tree month ago to late not transfer subsidy my account please sir transfer my subsidy. Agency address: shree gas agency,tuljapur, dist: osmanabad state : maharashtra gas:no: 232...[Read full complaint]

Cylinder not deliver , Only Harassment to the customer

Geeta Mukherjee on 10 August 2016

Dear sir I mrs geeta mukherjee bearing your esteem customer would like to request you that i am not getting satisfied service from my agency viz ASHOKA STORE AGENCY bearing Address: K-1/51, Sudar ...[Read full complaint]

Gas delivery delay

Sunita Devi on 09 August 2016

HP Gas refill Dlvd on 2016 CasMemo no. 319, is not recived. another msg by HP HPGas booking 2226 Con [Read full complaint]

Want new bharat gas connection

Monu Dubey on 07 August 2016

dear sir, I want a new bharat gas connection in bhayander subdelar want Rs6200 please inform me real prince think you monu dubey mo.9719065799

Deactivate GIVE it up gas subsidy

Manoj Meshram on 05 August 2016

My mistak of activet to give it up.please dactivet give it up sceme and please subsidy credited in my bank acaunt..

Gas tanki prapt hui lekin bill aur sudsidy nahi

Umesh Rathore on 03 August 2016

Sir, mera service no. 5686 he maine mobile se tanki book kari jiska ki booking no. Mere mobile per 09/07/2016 ko booking no. 8572 mila aur cash ...[Read full complaint]

Poor Service, Only Harassment to the customer

Arvind Prajapati on 02 August 2016

Dear sir I mrs seema arvind prajapati bearing your esteem customer would like to request you that i am not getting satisfied service from my new agency viz CHANDRA BHARAT GAS AGENCY bearing addres...[Read full complaint]

HP Gas delivery delay