LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Gas not deliver

Vinay Agrawal on 20 August 2016

My gas a/c no is 5085 .i book gas date 11/8/16 booking no. is 0968 of 016. in my mobile sms is come 16/08/16 gas is deliver but I not revived . ...[Read full complaint]

Request to replace the tube connecting the cylinder and stove as it is worn out

W. Rex Santhakumar on 18 August 2016

My Consumer No.52729230. My wife has complained about the damaged tube connecting the gas cylinder and the stove to the man who delivered the cylinder on .16. He said he ...[Read full complaint]

अगाऊ पैसे मागणी

Sunil Birle on 17 August 2016

सिलैंडर दूसरा मजला वर अनुन न देने अगाऊ पैसे मांगने नाहीतर सिलैंडर खाली ठेवतो 3031

HP GAS delivery delayed

Hareshwar Rothe on 17 August 2016

I have booked gas on telephonic booking in last month I.e 7 th July 2016 but Still I have not get gas delivery, when I visited anjali Gas office on regulary they said that all gas cylender has bee...[Read full complaint]

For gas connection

Vinod Kumar on 13 August 2016

sr meri sister ka free connection yojna me connectaion aaya h mene form bhai apply kr diya h lekin sr ne btaya nhi ki aapka aadar card lpg se juda nhi h mene call kr ke pucha to sr ne btaya ki aap...[Read full complaint]

Gas agency related

Deepesh Soni on 10 August 2016

kaithoon kasbe me jain gas agency ke sanchalko se koi bhi shikayat karne per koi samadhan nhi kiya jata na hi delivery time per di ja rhi he koi tanki leak hone per bhi 5-6 din tak bhi check ni ka...[Read full complaint]

LPG subsidy credit problem

Parmeshwar Dagdu Yallal on 10 August 2016

Tree month ago to late not transfer subsidy my account please sir transfer my subsidy. Agency address: shree gas agency,tuljapur, dist: osmanabad state : maharashtra gas:no: 232...[Read full complaint]

Cylinder not deliver , Only Harassment to the customer

Geeta Mukherjee on 10 August 2016

Dear sir I mrs geeta mukherjee bearing your esteem customer would like to request you that i am not getting satisfied service from my agency viz ASHOKA STORE AGENCY bearing Address: K-1/51, Sudar ...[Read full complaint]

Gas delivery delay

Sunita Devi on 09 August 2016

HP Gas refill Dlvd on 2016 CasMemo no. 319, is not recived. another msg by HP HPGas booking 2226 Con [Read full complaint]

Want new bharat gas connection

Monu Dubey on 07 August 2016

dear sir, I want a new bharat gas connection in bhayander subdelar want Rs6200 please inform me real prince think you monu dubey mo.9719065799

Deactivate GIVE it up gas subsidy

Manoj Meshram on 05 August 2016

My mistak of activet to give it up.please dactivet give it up sceme and please subsidy credited in my bank acaunt..

Gas tanki prapt hui lekin bill aur sudsidy nahi

Umesh Rathore on 03 August 2016

Sir, mera service no. 5686 he maine mobile se tanki book kari jiska ki booking no. Mere mobile per 09/07/2016 ko booking no. 8572 mila aur cash ...[Read full complaint]

Poor Service, Only Harassment to the customer

Arvind Prajapati on 02 August 2016

Dear sir I mrs seema arvind prajapati bearing your esteem customer would like to request you that i am not getting satisfied service from my new agency viz CHANDRA BHARAT GAS AGENCY bearing addres...[Read full complaint]

HP Gas delivery delay

Raju Thakur on 01 August 2016

Hp gas delay for 15 day booking date 8/7/2016 conform date

Deny to weigh the cylinder before delivery.

Supriya Chakraborty on 29 July 2016

Today /16) the delivery man of Dhar and sons (HP GAS Distributor ) 203, Rashbehari Avenue, Kolkata 019, WB. came to my house to deliver the fill...[Read full complaint]

Gas regulator is not seating on cylinders junction socket.

Ram Kumar Shriwas on 25 July 2016

booking date 25 jul 2016 delevery date 26 jul 2016 payment mode cash

Shortage of gas in cylinder upto 2.5 kg every month

Bhushan Jain on 18 July 2016

From past 5 yrs..there is a continous shortage of gas in the cylinder despite of measuring it infront of the delivery man.Whenevr they are asked about that we get the same answer to check for your...[Read full complaint]

Gas refill not deliver on time

Anita Rani on 18 July 2016

To Sir My booking no is 5859 in tha name of M/s. Anita rani gas agency priya of Mr. Mahaveer delivered boy did not given riffle at tha time I made call more much time he ...[Read full complaint]

Gas booking message generated but not yet delivered till

Sheeja Mathew on 12 July 2016

Sir, I had booked the gas on 28/6/2016 and I had received a message on 4/7/2016 that the receipt had been generated and the gas would be delivered shortly.But I have not received the gas till date...[Read full complaint]

Leakage in gas

Dr Amarbir Kaur on 11 July 2016

Yesterday I lodged a complaint at 7.44 A.M. on IGL toll free number with regard to leakage in gas. When no body turned up till afternoon, I again call that number and I was told that he has alread...[Read full complaint]