LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Money not credited to the account

Vikas Saini on 30 August 2016

I have a concern regarding the payment done by me to IGL with following details. I have been following up with your team but have resulted in no resolution of the same. I will brief you regarding ...[Read full complaint]

Gas cylinder not delivered

Nathulal Mahawar on 27 August 2016

I have book the cylender thrugh online booking and massage was recieved that your lpg cylender delivered on 2016 but sorry to say that neither the cylender delivered by t...[Read full complaint]

Delay of gas supply

Hamendrasingh Barhath on 26 August 2016

I have book my guess refile on 20-8-2016 but I don't get any gess refile.

Payment credit issue

Bijoy Kumar Das on 26 August 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I have made payment of Rs 64/- to BP No 755. This was my old BP no. and the connection is disconnected against this BP number. M...[Read full complaint]

After booking gas refill i get only message of delivery of refill cylinder

More Pramod Ramchandra on 25 August 2016

I am consumer consumer no.71744111 of bharat gas swastic gas ajencies latur.My Bharat gas refill booking no.111054 Of 2016 dated 16th august 2016.I get message of deliver...[Read full complaint]

Not provide gas on time

Sarvjeet on 24 August 2016

We book gas first time agency not provide 15 day then we have call agency staff ask please book again we have again book I am call again after 15day again agency staff repit book again I am book a...[Read full complaint]

HP gas Consumer unable to trace the new dealer as old dealer has closed

Mohankumar Vishwakarma on 24 August 2016

Dear sir/Madam, I have a double gas cylinder connection for my domestic use.whose consumer no is 4300 from HP GAS AGENCY : BALAJI RANGOLI vimal complex , Dak Bunglow raoa...[Read full complaint]

Gas Transfer form Pune Hadapsar to Pimpri Waghere

Kedar Jadhav on 23 August 2016

Transfer process is vary painful. Old agency Aditya Gas Agency has given one transfer form. and now when I reach to new agency Anusaya GAs agency wants two form lady has given reason is that you h...[Read full complaint]

Cheating by IGL employee

Ganga Sharan Verma on 23 August 2016

Mr rohit .Mob no. 1725 contacted us as enginner from igl and assured us connection as my connection was rejected with reason -technically not feasible-. Mr rohit collecte...[Read full complaint]

Gas booked vide cash memo but not delivered on the forged plea, door closed

Dr S K Maini on 22 August 2016

Cash memo no.3000036963 booking no.31887 Online gas booked but not delivered on the forgedly , door closed on 19 Aug 16

Wrong transaction of gas bill

Piyush Jain on 21 August 2016

my amt 843 deducted from kotak bank on 23/6/16 and my mahanagr gas bill isnt paid due to my mistake in consumer no.210000314866[ i hv paid in a/c-210000314886] pls help to refund my transaction as...[Read full complaint]

Non connection of LPG

Kusuma Bangera on 21 August 2016

BP 1100891501,Promised connection in june by letter no MGL/MKT/DL/14-15/5877 dated 016. no connection yet 0 retweets 0 likes Reply Retweet Like View Tweet activity

Activate my gas subsidy to my bank

Radha Krishan on 20 August 2016

Dear sir, I have many time requested to link my aadhar card to lpg distributer and activate my gas subsidy. But it was fake promis to me. I requested please activate my gas subsidy. And transfreed...[Read full complaint]

Gas not deliver

Vinay Agrawal on 20 August 2016

My gas a/c no is 5085 .i book gas date 11/8/16 booking no. is 0968 of 016. in my mobile sms is come 16/08/16 gas is deliver but I not revived . ...[Read full complaint]

Request to replace the tube connecting the cylinder and stove as it is worn out

W. Rex Santhakumar on 18 August 2016

My Consumer No.52729230. My wife has complained about the damaged tube connecting the gas cylinder and the stove to the man who delivered the cylinder on .16. He said he ...[Read full complaint]

अगाऊ पैसे मागणी

Sunil Birle on 17 August 2016

सिलैंडर दूसरा मजला वर अनुन न देने अगाऊ पैसे मांगने नाहीतर सिलैंडर खाली ठेवतो 3031

HP GAS delivery delayed

Hareshwar Rothe on 17 August 2016

I have booked gas on telephonic booking in last month I.e 7 th July 2016 but Still I have not get gas delivery, when I visited anjali Gas office on regulary they said that all gas cylender has bee...[Read full complaint]

For gas connection

Vinod Kumar on 13 August 2016

sr meri sister ka free connection yojna me connectaion aaya h mene form bhai apply kr diya h lekin sr ne btaya nhi ki aapka aadar card lpg se juda nhi h mene call kr ke pucha to sr ne btaya ki aap...[Read full complaint]

Gas agency related

Deepesh Soni on 10 August 2016

kaithoon kasbe me jain gas agency ke sanchalko se koi bhi shikayat karne per koi samadhan nhi kiya jata na hi delivery time per di ja rhi he koi tanki leak hone per bhi 5-6 din tak bhi check ni ka...[Read full complaint]

LPG subsidy credit problem

Parmeshwar Dagdu Yallal on 10 August 2016

Tree month ago to late not transfer subsidy my account please sir transfer my subsidy. Agency address: shree gas agency,tuljapur, dist: osmanabad state : maharashtra gas:no: 232...[Read full complaint]