LPG/PNG Supply complaints

No HP gas supply at home

Prasad M on 08 September 2016

I am Prasad M, customer of HP more than 4 yrs, Cosumer No : 665, 4 years HP agency supplied GAS cylinder with me good way that the Cylinder delivered in my house, now the...[Read full complaint]

Deactivate my give up subsidy

Pramod Verma on 08 September 2016

I am Pramod Kumar Verma a consumer of Indane Oil Gas. By mistake I am wrongly clicked opt out of subsidy .I am not getting any subsidy then. I kindly request you to deactivate opt out of subsidy. ...[Read full complaint]

I got delivery message not cyliner

Bheem Pandey on 08 September 2016

I booked my gas cylinder on 28 August and received the massage of delivery an 30 august..... But after 8day ....refuel still not delivered to me......this all happening with the including of Annap...[Read full complaint]

Delay in gas service

Nazma Ajaz Khwaja on 07 September 2016

I had booked my refill on 9.16 but still not received. Despite of receiving my cash memo. Pls do something so we receive our refill on time. Otherwise we will be compelle...[Read full complaint]

Gas didn't received

Manjunath Kulkarni on 07 September 2016

Gas didn't received at and got sms saying gas delivered,if not complain... so complaining here

New connection delivery

Amol on 07 September 2016

Inot getting proper response from dealers... I got msg from BG as booking is confirmed.. But dealer said booking registration is in process... Employees having time to play games on phone but not ...[Read full complaint]

Gas chuhla service

Ashokkumar Saran on 06 September 2016

गैगैगैस चूल्हा का बिल नहीं दिया गया है और वह धमकी भी दे रहा है कि बिबिल नहीं दूंगा जो करना है वो कर लेना, गैस चूल्हे में आग लग गई है ावापस देने के लिए गए तब वोदे गालियाँ देने लगा

To find gas Distributor

Naimullahkhanahmedkhan Khan on 05 September 2016

I lost my book from transfer ,to other city. and than Distributor of Gas Service is Changed , please Where is my Connection service

Delivery of leakage cylinder with mutilated seal

Biswa Bhusan Karan on 05 September 2016

I have taken a lpg connection of 2( two) cylinder on 23 2016 vide consumer no.607030.Unfortunately the delivery boy has delivered one cylinder out of two which was seal o...[Read full complaint]

LPG Delivery is not on time

Rajaram Alaverajaram on 04 September 2016

refilled LPG CYLINDER booked on 016. Booking number is 9165 .till we have not received. It is happening regularly.please look I the same.

Compliant - H P Gas Online Booking along with Online Payment Process Completed

Sanjay Bhandarkar on 03 September 2016

Compliant - H P Gas Online Booking along with Online Payment Process Completed 29 July 2016 Till Date Not Been Delivered On Line amount Paid H P Gas Cylinder Eight Times Visited H P Gas agencies D...[Read full complaint]

No cylinder delivered

Rahul Shekhawat on 03 September 2016

Wait cylder are not deliver the cylinder if booking are 31 august

Bharat Gas agency Misbehave to Costmer

Rahul Kumar Singh on 03 September 2016

Today date 016. I went to take gas cylinder from our local dealer. Office was closed. From office I went near godown some staff was there I asked from them I came here to...[Read full complaint]

Money not credited to the account

Vikas Saini on 30 August 2016

I have a concern regarding the payment done by me to IGL with following details. I have been following up with your team but have resulted in no resolution of the same. I will brief you regarding ...[Read full complaint]

Gas cylinder not delivered

Nathulal Mahawar on 27 August 2016

I have book the cylender thrugh online booking and massage was recieved that your lpg cylender delivered on 2016 but sorry to say that neither the cylender delivered by t...[Read full complaint]

Delay of gas supply

Hamendrasingh Barhath on 26 August 2016

I have book my guess refile on 20-8-2016 but I don't get any gess refile.

Payment credit issue

Bijoy Kumar Das on 26 August 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I have made payment of Rs 64/- to BP No 755. This was my old BP no. and the connection is disconnected against this BP number. M...[Read full complaint]

After booking gas refill i get only message of delivery of refill cylinder

More Pramod Ramchandra on 25 August 2016

I am consumer consumer no.71744111 of bharat gas swastic gas ajencies latur.My Bharat gas refill booking no.111054 Of 2016 dated 16th august 2016.I get message of deliver...[Read full complaint]

Not provide gas on time

Sarvjeet on 24 August 2016

We book gas first time agency not provide 15 day then we have call agency staff ask please book again we have again book I am call again after 15day again agency staff repit book again I am book a...[Read full complaint]

HP gas Consumer unable to trace the new dealer as old dealer has closed

Mohankumar Vishwakarma on 24 August 2016

Dear sir/Madam, I have a double gas cylinder connection for my domestic use.whose consumer no is 4300 from HP GAS AGENCY : BALAJI RANGOLI vimal complex , Dak Bunglow raoa...[Read full complaint]