LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Mahanagar gas excess bill payment

Sunildatt Bapu Parab on 13 October 2016

Mahanagar Gas Co. Ltd. CA No.21000043026 - BP No.1100428714 - Bill group: MW121939- Bill No. 3440 dated 1.16 My bill for the period [Read full complaint]

No response regarding delivery

Rudrapati Talukdar on 08 October 2016

This is regarding the hp gas delivery. I hv booked a cylinder on 4th Oct 2016,when called hp gas,thy said it will take 2 days, so I was expecting the same by 6th, called on 6th, they said 7th, cal...[Read full complaint]

Unknown person coming to check the gas connection agencies

Sunitha Manohar on 06 October 2016

Un know persons visit us regarding checking of gas connection,complained about this to the agency but the result is they have stopped our gas refill booking.

Extra charges on Gas cylinder and misbehaviour of delivery boy

Singh on 04 October 2016

I booked HP gas cylinder online on 3rd oct,2016 and today i.e. 4th oct 2016 , delivery boy came in with cylinder and asked my wife to pay 550 for cylinder as charges have increased(when I booked o...[Read full complaint]

No subsidy in my account

Wasim Ahmed on 30 September 2016

Gass copy no 7040 ? No subcidy in my account govt gass agency naraingarh distt, ambama (HR) 203.

Refused to give a gas cylinder

Kheterpal Prem T on 29 September 2016

Sir,my wife prem kheterpal has expited in june 2003 my previous details are.... originalSV..203877..07.05.1985 Addl Sv..0774458...08.10.1997 today..my consumer no. 4762 w...[Read full complaint]

Gas subsidy not received since last 4 month in my account

Bhola Datt Kukreti on 28 September 2016

My con.No is r-11258 and adhar number has already linked with my bank corporation bank,but last 3-4 month no subsidy is credited in my bank account.Please release immediate.

Refund for LPG GAS

Rakesh Sharma on 27 September 2016

Sir, I received a lpg cylinder in March 2016 which have some water in it.I return it to AIR FORCE GAS AGENCY,RAJOKRI NEW DELHI and I have not got refund for the same till now as they said they cou...[Read full complaint]

HP gas delay in delivery

Akhilesh Thakur on 26 September 2016

I have booked gas on telephonic booking in last month I.e 13 sept. 2016 but Still I have not get gas delivery, when I visited Jai Ambey Gas gzb. But My Cylinder not delivered till date. Sale man R...[Read full complaint]

Mahanagar gas no connection

Shobha Panicker on 24 September 2016

No connection given. sent mails but no reply. mobile no.8879341581

Not delivery gas

Baiju Das on 24 September 2016

dear sir I had book my gas on 8.16 but I didn't get gas till now . so I request to u please help for delivery of my gas consumer is 5526 bpcl [Read full complaint]

My subsidy not adding to my account

Mahesh Prajapati on 23 September 2016

My subsidy not transfer to my account in last one year please transfer to my subsidy is my account

गैस सिलेंडर बिना बुक करवाये ही स्वतः बुक और डिलिवेरेड भी होने का मेसेज आगया जबकि मिला ही नहीं

Krishnnarayan Sharma on 20 September 2016

गैस अकाउंट न 5872 भारत गैस गुरुनानक तालेड़ा बूंदी 15 सितम्बर 16 को बिना बुक करवाएं गैस बुक का मेसेज आया 18 सितम्बर 16 को बिना मिले ही डिलीवरी भी बता दी और 20 सितेम्बर को सब्सिडी भी खाते में आगयी ।ज...[Read full complaint]

IOCL related issue

Pranjali Roy on 20 September 2016

dear sir, With due respect I like to say that I,Smt Pranjali roy is subscriber of indane at halisahar. My consumer no is 751. I could not book online through the mylpg si...[Read full complaint]

Not getting subsidy in my account

Renu Kumar on 20 September 2016

Last year till November i wa getting my subsidy amount in my state bank of patiala account, from December onwards i didnot got my subsidy amount in my account i enquire i found tht subsidy is goin...[Read full complaint]

Unavailability of Dealer in HP data base

Vipul Singh on 19 September 2016

Sir, I bought a new connection from KIRTI GAS SERVICES, SAURASHTRA VISHWAKARMA SOCIETY, NEAR JIVRAJ BUS STOP, VEJALPUR ROAD, AHMEDABAD - 051. But when i am going to regis...[Read full complaint]

Indane Automatic refill book gets cancelled everytime for no reason

Ranganathan Srinivssan on 15 September 2016

Every time I book refill through indane Automatic refill booking service it accepts my booking and generated rrf number fir booking. After few days I am getting a message(sms) stating booking canc...[Read full complaint]

Gas cylinder Delay Delivery

Sekhar K on 11 September 2016

My Consumer number 951, Name sudhansu sekhar khandai. Contact.8431035148 Distributor Rashmi Gas agency, K R puram.Distributor code:147522 I booked for refilling cylinder ...[Read full complaint]

Bharat Gas Delivery

Shivaji Watekar on 09 September 2016

I have purchased new gas connection from bharat gas in 014. From last four months whenever i booked the gas they did not deliver me cylinder. I went there office and requ...[Read full complaint]

No MGL connection since April 2016.

Rajendra Tandon on 08 September 2016

I had booked MGL piped gas connection on 19 April 2016 and paid on same date and till date connection has not been provided. At the time of booking I was told that connection will be given in 90 w...[Read full complaint]