LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Extra Tempo charge demand by delivery man rs 30 per cylinder

Dinesh Patil on 28 December 2016

Delivery man missed behaved and they are demand to Tempo charge 30 rs extra form bill amount for each and every delivery and they have not any weight scale given bottle without wei

Cylinder/refill not delivered

Gopal Bisht on 28 December 2016

Dear concern, I have booked Refill on dtd 26-12-2016 on con no.7591074302 registered with Ref.no.429572 .turn of our location was 27-12-2016 but i have not get Refill due to lack of gas agency sta...[Read full complaint]

Deactivate subsidy give it up scheme

Manoj P. Meshram on 25 December 2016

Please deactivate. Give it up scene.. I want to subsidy. pls deposit subsidy my account..thanks.

Delayed delivery of gas cylinder

Ajay Kumar Sharma on 22 December 2016

My booking 6th days before but not delivery my gas cylinder this is verry ved your service

Capvia worst company ever saw

Richa Mishra on 21 December 2016

Capvia indore company which make customers fake promise they took 0000 as service fees and they made my investment zero within two days and after that they are asking me ...[Read full complaint]

Gas Subsidy Not Received

Sonu Kumar Tiwari on 15 December 2016

Dear Sir, This is for your information that I am not receiving subsidy since Oct’2015, the subsidy amount is not credited to my bank A/c. as the Aadhar number 8247 is lin...[Read full complaint]

Against gas delivery boy

Syam Gopal on 02 December 2016

Gas delivery boy will not give the gas cylinder properly he quarreled with my wife is she questioned him.at the same time he had given the cylinder to my neibour is not booking.please take an imme...[Read full complaint]

I want to change my bharat gas connection to my father's name

Sachin Tripathi on 28 November 2016

My gas connection have not transfer to my father's name so I can't receive my subsidy next year. And agency demand 650 rs. Thanks

Cylinder not reached at home

Aneesuddin on 18 November 2016

I Ibook my hp cylinder on 4 november 2016 but idont get the cylinder my cosmer no.is 4041

Gas cylinder not received

Rehana Md Umer Qureshi on 18 November 2016

Respected sir ive not revcd my cylinder yet. I've recvd msg of cylinder to b delivered on 16 but still not.pls do kind as soon as possible yours respectively.

HP Gas Agency Not Properly Responding

N.r.bansal on 15 November 2016

My HP Gas Connection has been shifted from one agency to other, I was not intimated in this regard, After a lot of trouble I came to know the fact, but agency was not bothered about the same. Now ...[Read full complaint]

Always taking lots of time in HP gas refill delivery.

Jayant Singh on 15 November 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, My Name is Jayant Singh and consumer No.: 9206 I booked online gas for refill their details are below. R V GAS AGENCY 510) till ...[Read full complaint]

Wrongly booked the domestic gas delivery in my consumer ID for others

Aditya G R on 08 November 2016

Booking number 8508 was created for my consumer ID though i have not called and delivery cash memo created 2047 dated 8-nov-16. May it is delive...[Read full complaint]

Gas subsidy nahi aa rahi

Arif on 04 November 2016

Sir mera naam arif hai me tawli gaw se hu mere ko sabcdy nhe de rhe ye muzaffarnaga wale kirshana hp gas sarvice wale mera mobile no. 7878

Misusing of my gas connection and not giving gas connection pass book

Basanti Bal on 04 November 2016

Dear sir, My self basanti bal.my address is at-agapur.po-padama pur. Dist-bhadrak.odisha.i have booked to take gas connection from a agency who is destrribut here .his woner name is Mr.prafulla pa...[Read full complaint]

Delay in Refill Supply

Durmesh Kumar on 03 November 2016

Sir, My consumer no. is 3462 and I have booked the cylinder vide Booking No.49690 dated 13 Oct 16 in my Agency KUNDAN GAS AGENCY 166) but not received till date.. I have ...[Read full complaint]

About LPG Subsidy

Nitin Pardeshi on 03 November 2016

subsidy not credited in bank acc. MY NAME : PARDESHI NITIN RANJIT consumer no.640911 GAS DEALER:SAHA Brothers (HP GAS) Junnar tal-junnar, dist-Pune this is a complaind about subseady. i don't get ...[Read full complaint]

Allowing dadagiri by gunda elemnt while filling the gas when they are not in que

Shriram Joshi on 27 October 2016

Respected Sir, I am reguler customer for CNG gas regularly filling gas at aforesaid company.Today on dt 26 Oct.2016 when I was in que alongwith my vehicle at this perticular gas station 2-3 cars o...[Read full complaint]

About parts of my stove which was replaced , which had no ISI markings

Bangi Narendra Annappa on 24 October 2016

today on 24th oct 2016 , a man , repairer came to my home address= c/o A N BANGI , 504 A/27 A pradhikaran , nigdi pune , to chect the status of my cylinder and stoves .he charged rs 2135 for repla...[Read full complaint]

Illegal selling of LPG

Do Not Disclose on 19 October 2016

Illegal refilling of gas cylinder from domestic cylinder is done. There is huge amount of gas leakage during it, which is dangerous as it gets mixed in air and enters body at time of inhaling oxyg...[Read full complaint]