LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Against gas delivery boy

Syam Gopal on 02 December 2016

Gas delivery boy will not give the gas cylinder properly he quarreled with my wife is she questioned him.at the same time he had given the cylinder to my neibour is not booking.please take an imme...[Read full complaint]

I want to change my bharat gas connection to my father's name

Sachin Tripathi on 28 November 2016

My gas connection have not transfer to my father's name so I can't receive my subsidy next year. And agency demand 650 rs. Thanks

Cylinder not reached at home

Aneesuddin on 18 November 2016

I Ibook my hp cylinder on 4 november 2016 but idont get the cylinder my cosmer no.is 4041

Gas cylinder not received

Rehana Md Umer Qureshi on 18 November 2016

Respected sir ive not revcd my cylinder yet. I've recvd msg of cylinder to b delivered on 16 but still not.pls do kind as soon as possible yours respectively.

HP Gas Agency Not Properly Responding

N.r.bansal on 15 November 2016

My HP Gas Connection has been shifted from one agency to other, I was not intimated in this regard, After a lot of trouble I came to know the fact, but agency was not bothered about the same. Now ...[Read full complaint]

Always taking lots of time in HP gas refill delivery.

Jayant Singh on 15 November 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, My Name is Jayant Singh and consumer No.: 9206 I booked online gas for refill their details are below. R V GAS AGENCY 510) till ...[Read full complaint]

Wrongly booked the domestic gas delivery in my consumer ID for others

Aditya G R on 08 November 2016

Booking number 8508 was created for my consumer ID though i have not called and delivery cash memo created 2047 dated 8-nov-16. May it is delive...[Read full complaint]

Gas subsidy nahi aa rahi

Arif on 04 November 2016

Sir mera naam arif hai me tawli gaw se hu mere ko sabcdy nhe de rhe ye muzaffarnaga wale kirshana hp gas sarvice wale mera mobile no. 7878

Misusing of my gas connection and not giving gas connection pass book

Basanti Bal on 04 November 2016

Dear sir, My self basanti bal.my address is at-agapur.po-padama pur. Dist-bhadrak.odisha.i have booked to take gas connection from a agency who is destrribut here .his woner name is Mr.prafulla pa...[Read full complaint]

Delay in Refill Supply

Durmesh Kumar on 03 November 2016

Sir, My consumer no. is 3462 and I have booked the cylinder vide Booking No.49690 dated 13 Oct 16 in my Agency KUNDAN GAS AGENCY 166) but not received till date.. I have ...[Read full complaint]

About LPG Subsidy

Nitin Pardeshi on 03 November 2016

subsidy not credited in bank acc. MY NAME : PARDESHI NITIN RANJIT consumer no.640911 GAS DEALER:SAHA Brothers (HP GAS) Junnar tal-junnar, dist-Pune this is a complaind about subseady. i don't get ...[Read full complaint]

Allowing dadagiri by gunda elemnt while filling the gas when they are not in que

Shriram Joshi on 27 October 2016

Respected Sir, I am reguler customer for CNG gas regularly filling gas at aforesaid company.Today on dt 26 Oct.2016 when I was in que alongwith my vehicle at this perticular gas station 2-3 cars o...[Read full complaint]

About parts of my stove which was replaced , which had no ISI markings

Bangi Narendra Annappa on 24 October 2016

today on 24th oct 2016 , a man , repairer came to my home address= c/o A N BANGI , 504 A/27 A pradhikaran , nigdi pune , to chect the status of my cylinder and stoves .he charged rs 2135 for repla...[Read full complaint]

Illegal selling of LPG

Do Not Disclose on 19 October 2016

Illegal refilling of gas cylinder from domestic cylinder is done. There is huge amount of gas leakage during it, which is dangerous as it gets mixed in air and enters body at time of inhaling oxyg...[Read full complaint]

Not received the refilled cylinder

Dinesh Kotwani on 18 October 2016

Dear Team still not recievde the booked refil and the the status showing that dealer has delvier the cylinder as th fradulat has been going on. please do the needfull in urgent basis waiting for g...[Read full complaint]

Gas cylinder Late Delivery/ No Delivery

Syed Arshad Alam on 18 October 2016

Sir, Booked gas online on 6/10/16 with booking no 269, till date not yet received. for kind information & necessary ction pl.(Amrit gas Agency, Yamunanagar, Haryana,( [Read full complaint]

Subsidy Amount not received last 2 month

Suresh Dixit on 18 October 2016

Dear sir, I am HP Gas costumer. My costumer no 3239 in Jalna district ,(Maharashtra) Gas Agency says that I early deposite yoyr subsidy amt but not yet received last mont...[Read full complaint]

Two time cr.in my s.a/c.of subcidy within 5days

Abhaykumar Mishra on 17 October 2016

Two time credit in my s.a/c of subcidy amt 0.44 within 5 days but i have booked one time gas sylender and also received one time batla.then why bank credited in two date ...[Read full complaint]

Delay in Delivery of Gas Cylinder

Sonal Sonawane on 15 October 2016

Consumer No. 5593 Consumer Name : Vijay Y. Sonawane Distributors Code : 0200 This is to bring to your kind attention the unprofessional behaviou...[Read full complaint]

Agnecy not returning amount

Kartikey Singh on 15 October 2016

not giving me gas supply and not telling when the agency run correct date