LPG/PNG Supply complaints

Gas subsidy nahi aa rahi

Arif on 04 November 2016

Sir mera naam arif hai me tawli gaw se hu mere ko sabcdy nhe de rhe ye muzaffarnaga wale kirshana hp gas sarvice wale mera mobile no. 7878

Misusing of my gas connection and not giving gas connection pass book

Basanti Bal on 04 November 2016

Dear sir, My self basanti bal.my address is at-agapur.po-padama pur. Dist-bhadrak.odisha.i have booked to take gas connection from a agency who is destrribut here .his woner name is Mr.prafulla pa...[Read full complaint]

Delay in Refill Supply

Durmesh Kumar on 03 November 2016

Sir, My consumer no. is 3462 and I have booked the cylinder vide Booking No.49690 dated 13 Oct 16 in my Agency KUNDAN GAS AGENCY 166) but not received till date.. I have ...[Read full complaint]

About LPG Subsidy

Nitin Pardeshi on 03 November 2016

subsidy not credited in bank acc. MY NAME : PARDESHI NITIN RANJIT consumer no.640911 GAS DEALER:SAHA Brothers (HP GAS) Junnar tal-junnar, dist-Pune this is a complaind about subseady. i don't get ...[Read full complaint]

Allowing dadagiri by gunda elemnt while filling the gas when they are not in que

Shriram Joshi on 27 October 2016

Respected Sir, I am reguler customer for CNG gas regularly filling gas at aforesaid company.Today on dt 26 Oct.2016 when I was in que alongwith my vehicle at this perticular gas station 2-3 cars o...[Read full complaint]

About parts of my stove which was replaced , which had no ISI markings

Bangi Narendra Annappa on 24 October 2016

today on 24th oct 2016 , a man , repairer came to my home address= c/o A N BANGI , 504 A/27 A pradhikaran , nigdi pune , to chect the status of my cylinder and stoves .he charged rs 2135 for repla...[Read full complaint]

Illegal selling of LPG

Do Not Disclose on 19 October 2016

Illegal refilling of gas cylinder from domestic cylinder is done. There is huge amount of gas leakage during it, which is dangerous as it gets mixed in air and enters body at time of inhaling oxyg...[Read full complaint]

Not received the refilled cylinder

Dinesh Kotwani on 18 October 2016

Dear Team still not recievde the booked refil and the the status showing that dealer has delvier the cylinder as th fradulat has been going on. please do the needfull in urgent basis waiting for g...[Read full complaint]

Gas cylinder Late Delivery/ No Delivery

Syed Arshad Alam on 18 October 2016

Sir, Booked gas online on 6/10/16 with booking no 269, till date not yet received. for kind information & necessary ction pl.(Amrit gas Agency, Yamunanagar, Haryana,( [Read full complaint]

Subsidy Amount not received last 2 month

Suresh Dixit on 18 October 2016

Dear sir, I am HP Gas costumer. My costumer no 3239 in Jalna district ,(Maharashtra) Gas Agency says that I early deposite yoyr subsidy amt but not yet received last mont...[Read full complaint]

Two time cr.in my s.a/c.of subcidy within 5days

Abhaykumar Mishra on 17 October 2016

Two time credit in my s.a/c of subcidy amt 0.44 within 5 days but i have booked one time gas sylender and also received one time batla.then why bank credited in two date ...[Read full complaint]

Delay in Delivery of Gas Cylinder

Sonal Sonawane on 15 October 2016

Consumer No. 5593 Consumer Name : Vijay Y. Sonawane Distributors Code : 0200 This is to bring to your kind attention the unprofessional behaviou...[Read full complaint]

Agnecy not returning amount

Kartikey Singh on 15 October 2016

not giving me gas supply and not telling when the agency run correct date

Bharat gas subsidy not credit

Amol Shantilal Borana on 14 October 2016

Dear sir my account not credit by gas sub sidy my bank maha bank link by addhr my mo no 8021

Mahanagar gas excess bill payment

Sunildatt Bapu Parab on 13 October 2016

Mahanagar Gas Co. Ltd. CA No.21000043026 - BP No.1100428714 - Bill group: MW121939- Bill No. 3440 dated 1.16 My bill for the period [Read full complaint]

No response regarding delivery

Rudrapati Talukdar on 08 October 2016

This is regarding the hp gas delivery. I hv booked a cylinder on 4th Oct 2016,when called hp gas,thy said it will take 2 days, so I was expecting the same by 6th, called on 6th, they said 7th, cal...[Read full complaint]

Unknown person coming to check the gas connection agencies

Sunitha Manohar on 06 October 2016

Un know persons visit us regarding checking of gas connection,complained about this to the agency but the result is they have stopped our gas refill booking.

Extra charges on Gas cylinder and misbehaviour of delivery boy

Singh on 04 October 2016

I booked HP gas cylinder online on 3rd oct,2016 and today i.e. 4th oct 2016 , delivery boy came in with cylinder and asked my wife to pay 550 for cylinder as charges have increased(when I booked o...[Read full complaint]

No subsidy in my account

Wasim Ahmed on 30 September 2016

Gass copy no 7040 ? No subcidy in my account govt gass agency naraingarh distt, ambama (HR) 203.

Refused to give a gas cylinder

Kheterpal Prem T on 29 September 2016

Sir,my wife prem kheterpal has expited in june 2003 my previous details are.... originalSV..203877..07.05.1985 Addl Sv..0774458...08.10.1997 today..my consumer no. 4762 w...[Read full complaint]