LPG/PNG Supply complaints

I didn't receive my subsidy from 2years.

Ameena Firdoze on 13 July 2017

Dear Sir/Madam, I am not getting subsidy from past two years.when I spoke to my gas supplier they say I am getting it in S.B.I bank where I don't have my account.plz I request you to kindly addres...[Read full complaint]

Subsidy not received from last 2-3 years

Radhika Datta on 11 April 2017

Dear Team, please check i am user of HP gas services from last 5 years , i am submitted my Adhara card at your agency & at Ban also , but i am not receiving an subsidy from day one , but now in th...[Read full complaint]

સેવા કર રહે હો સાહબ કે હેરાન !!!

Jatin Patel on 10 April 2017

dear sir, મેકેનિક બીના સર્વિસ કે પૈસા માંગતા હે ..ઓર સર્વિસ કરવો તો એક હઝાર સે 2000 તક ક બિલ બનતા હે હાર બાર ... ફોલ્ટ ના હોને પર ભી ચેન્જ કરતા હે પાર્ટ્સ ... ઇસ લિયે જયદાતાર લોગ બીના સર્વિસ કે હી...[Read full complaint]

H.P. GAS not delivered even after BILL

Ashis Das on 10 April 2017

Dear Sir/Madam, I have booked Refill vide booing no. 8232 dtd 30/03/17 & my Consumer No. is 2627 registered with M/s. SWAMIJI ENTERPRISE. On the...[Read full complaint]

Subsidy not to be credit my account

Manoj Madhukarrao Shahane on 07 April 2017

I have given up gas cylinder 27/1/2017 but subsidy not to be credit my account

Subsidy not received from last 3 years

Radhika Datta on 07 April 2017

Hi, I am Radhika Datta, using your HP Gas Services , from last 9 years, i have submitted my aadhar number at your agency . my Agency is at Pune , Gold Man HP Gas agency , im paying 780 rs every mo...[Read full complaint]

Sealed HPGas cylinder without gas in cylinder ( empty)

Bhuthpati Meranda on 04 April 2017

consumer NO.685479, Cash Memo No; 239, dated 18-03-2017 When I opened seal and conected to gas stove NO flame then I came to know the gas cylender is EMPTY. Please do nee...[Read full complaint]

Cancelled gas booking

Raja Marble on 02 March 2017

Consumer no- 223. Booking dt-23/02/2017. Booking no- 566594.Generated dt-23/02/2017.cash memo no-184254.But after 5days the dt.of28/02/2017 it was cancelled.I can't under...[Read full complaint]

Cylinder problem

M. Devapalu on 20 February 2017

I have double cylinder existing completed ,I opened new cylinder opened &insert the regulator is not inserting properly I found that cylinder nose nut is not made proper, i compliant to vvs gas, a...[Read full complaint]

Gas subsidy not received last two months

Durgaprasad Pandey on 16 February 2017

Dear sir, I am HP Gas costumer. My costumer no 1965 in Mumbai district ,(Maharashtra) Gas Agency says that I early deposite yoyr subsidy amt but not yet received last mon...[Read full complaint]

Applied new connection from 15 days, but no any process

Dharmendra Kumar on 10 February 2017

I have applied for online new connection from 15 days..but no any process of form..only shown status is under process documents verification from form filled date..I have call more time of custome...[Read full complaint]

Gas cylinder not received

Geetabai Barve on 31 January 2017

I got msg on 25 Jan 2017 to my cylinder deliver to my address but that not received and my booking cancelled

Swipe machine related

Bheem Singh Gurjar on 27 January 2017

Hello Sir, My Account Sbbj Branch Lalgarh Branch Babu Indane name whose account No -612 131 99 204 Maine Sbbj branch swipe machine had applied for and Appli Fine 1 Month 15 days were far swipe mac...[Read full complaint]

Not accepting my Termination application from Bharat to Indane gas

Bittu Dutta on 27 January 2017

I am BITTU DUTTA, residence of Falakata, Alipurduar, West Bengal. I am the consumer of Bharat gas and my consumer no. is 019. The name of distributor is Falakata Gas Serv...[Read full complaint]

HP Cylinder is not recieved

Kishor Yadavrao Pawar on 19 January 2017

I have received one message on 18.1 2017 that HP Cylinder id Delivered.But actually I don't receive cylinder.

Hp gas not delivered

Mohammad Imran Shaikh on 14 January 2017

I got this message from HP gas delivered but actually we r not received any cylinder HPGas refill dlvd on 1.17 CashMemo no.199734.If not received your feedback on 8888823...[Read full complaint]

Cylinder time se Nahi pahuchta hai

Mukesh Kumar on 11 January 2017

Meta consumer no. 517128.Jaipur ke sanganer saraswati ges Ajensi Mai hai. Jiski sarvis bilkul kharab hai. Mai Kam se jam 10bar booking karata hu tab bhi meara Ges cylinder Samay par Nani pahuchata...[Read full complaint]

Cylinder not delivered by the hawker after complained the agency

Rahul Rana on 03 January 2017

I m booked the cylinder by the phone before 20 days but my cylinder is not delivered because my hawker is very bad manners man he is not talk with me and not delivered the cylinder and asking i m ...[Read full complaint]

Gas Agency Not excepting online payment

Yogesh Mishra on 01 January 2017

Amardeep gas agency Is not excepting online payment and had charged Rs 630 in cash for a subsidy cylinder on 1st Jan 2017 and did not give any receipt for that.

Gas cylinder not received after 20 days

Resham Devi on 29 December 2016

We have booking gas cylinder on 2016 and 016. But till date we have not received gas cylinder. My Consumer No. 0533 of...[Read full complaint]