Local Business complaints

Against Hindustan petroleum corporation Ltd bunk

Sureshbabu Palankar on 19 March 2017

I 10jan2017 1.40 am refell diesel for my car.my car no ka 03 my 1341 Skoda rapid he's refill 62 letter but my car capacity 50 letter.so once couch the pump machine.

There is no toilet at petrol bunk

Manjunath Assyrian Teacher on 19 March 2017

In raichure district Maski thalluk Indian petrol bunk, there was no water facilities and also toilet. So u please order them to recover in.please please.thank u.

Service Tax charged, without S.T. No.

Chandresh Choksy on 03 March 2017

We had sold a property thru a Broker, In October 016. Post all the deal closure of the Property, the Broker charged me the commission charges as was agreed by me. He char...[Read full complaint]

Purani machine se petrol kam dete he

Mudit Saxena on 24 February 2017

mujhe 200 ka petrol fill karwana tha, usne kam petrol bhara or baad mene usko bola ki tumne kam petrol diya h toh wo ladne laga mujhse. or mai hee nahi is petrol pump par daily kisi se ladai hoti ...[Read full complaint]

Aarey milk centre no 138 selling idll wada at wadala Mumbai

Mangesh Borhade on 17 February 2017

Please look into this matter u properly this centre not selling milk selling other product at your centre

Refuse to Attend complaint Or Not provide bill

Vineet Gupta on 31 January 2017

I watch FYi18 channel on TV and a slim sweat belt shows is on and i orderd for a 1pack and on next 2nd day they deliever the product but when i asked for commercial legal invoice they said sir tha...[Read full complaint]

No bill given for my purchase

Kanishk Mishra on 28 January 2017

I placed an order for 1000 wedding cards from this shop from Shahpur Jay, Delhi. Store Name: Be Jalebi. After giving him all the payments through wire transfer, he refused to give me bill for my p...[Read full complaint]

Extra payment deducted from SBI Account at easy day

Vijendra Kumar on 09 January 2017

On 4 January 2017 time 20:14, I visited to easy day store at Mehrauli, New Delhi, I bought some items around Rs.761. During payment time Operator swaped my SBI Debit card 2 times and 2 times RS.76...[Read full complaint]

Misbehaviour by Manager and staff D mart Bamroli road

Mukesh Pandey on 08 January 2017

To, The Manging Director D Mart, Bamroli Road, Surat. Dear Sir, I Mr.Mukesh Pandey visited today at D Mart shop at Bamroli road, pandesara, We have purchased product of Rs.5600/- On the sme day we...[Read full complaint]

Brunch of crook

Manish Kumar on 07 January 2017

plz back my money in new year 2017 so I fell pleasure in this year I am a shopkeeper so day and night hardworking plz ...returned my money in 10 jan 2017

CCD's Bogus/old Bills

Kapil Singhi on 04 January 2017

paid the bill by card for 3 coffees but was presented with 3 different bills that too of old date , i have all the bills and payment details This is there regular practice and they avoid giving bi...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Charges and Not give pakka bill

Avinash Shrivastav on 03 January 2017

I did printing from Dharam Digital Press. on 016. He have charges Rs. 30/- for A-2 (3 Nos. Print) and A-3 (1 No. Print) Balck & White. I was pai...[Read full complaint]

Shopkeeper denied giving bill / receipt

Gaurav Saxena on 01 January 2017

The health care medicine purchase by me and while asking bill , shopkeeper said we don't give bill for such small amount and also for such medicine

Petrol pump staff misbehaved

Deepesh Ahuja on 30 December 2016

Today around 10:20 /10:30 PM 30 dec 2016:we go to fill petrol at petrol pump was only open for vip customer they old petrol pump is sold they also sale on diseal to old customer for 2 wheelar pump...[Read full complaint]

Extra Interest take while purshasing by debit card in Aarti Steel & Novelty

Prashant Sawant on 30 December 2016

I went to the Shop no-2, shivam Tower, Shiv Mandir Road, Ambernath, Thane - 501, I was looking for HUL Purit germ clener price was 950 Rupees he ask for cash but told i w...[Read full complaint]

Charging more than mrp on amul milk

Dashrath Prajapati on 29 December 2016

From last 1 month the shopkeeper is charging more than its mrp it is ₹20 but he is charging ₹21 on half liter we purchasr daily 1 liter not only from me but from whole market as he is making black...[Read full complaint]

Credit of extra amount in atm card

Prashant Panchal on 27 December 2016

sir i buy a petrol pum then credit 2570 in19/12/2016.bt i buy only 2500.&then towards i buy petrol in 2000rs but amount is credit 2056.so i request to u tell me what is reson to deducted my extra ...[Read full complaint]

Refused payment through Debit card / online payment

Shailendra Singh on 19 December 2016

I have visited Jain Ki Dukan (Pratap Nagar Mayur Vihar Phase-1 Delhi-91) for the purchase of daily need grocery items. Due to non availability of Cash I opted to pay through debit card but they re...[Read full complaint]

Card swipe nhi karne diya uske vishay me

Hitesh Parekh on 16 December 2016

Sir Bharuch me Zadeahwar ilake me ramvatika sosayti ke samne NK Petroliyam he muje vaha card swipe nhi karne diya muje 50 kai petrol dalwana tha lekin vaha ke karmchariyone bola 100 ya uske upar k...[Read full complaint]

Overcharging nearly 2 times.

Rajendranath Mehrotra on 16 December 2016

My address: C-80,Saurabh Park Society,B/H: Samta Flats,P.O: Subhanpura,Vadodara-390023. Its a huge society with shopping centre. Shops R charging many times more than MRP. Request for a raid and t...[Read full complaint]