Local Business complaints

Item exchange, due to oversize

Praveen Chauhan on 20 May 2017

Dear sir,I bought two shirts yesterday 19/05/17 which size not proper fit ,so iwI want to change these.kindly help me. Thanks

Damaged sofa was sold to us, it had all termite inside it.

Madhavi Salvi on 15 May 2017

A new sofa was bought from ulhasnagar market shop no.1127 jai julelal. But within 10 days, there was huge collectoon of wood powder at its bottom. On inspecting got to know that its has large no.s...[Read full complaint]

Some amount debit from my account

Radhakant Singh on 02 May 2017

I have recharge my mobile number 3818 date 29/04/17 amount of 149 rupee company Vodafone by the mconnect+ till i don't got my recharge in my mobile tha amount has been de...[Read full complaint]

My T24 number not yet activated

Palak Nigam on 24 April 2017

I had purchased clothes from big bazaar.so,I got this free t24sim.But it is not get started yet.kindly,start it as soon as possible

Extra charge for water bottle costs

Ramesh Bargale on 18 April 2017

Charging a different price from that in the open market for a water bottle cost by Family Tree Restaurant Pachpakadi Thane. We went to Family Tree Restaurant on Saturday for Lunch. We ordered 2 Wa...[Read full complaint]

Pushpraj Indian oil petrol pump Poor service

Deepak Gupta on 18 April 2017

Today I filled petrol in my activa of 300 rupees, in which the person cheated me at least with rupees 100.

पम्प के कर्मियों ने की मारपीट

Sumit Rajput on 15 April 2017

शक्ति पेट्रोलियम के कारीगरों ने पांच रुपये के मुझ पर जान लेवा हमला किया और मुझे लाठी डंडो से दो लोगो ने मुझे पकडकर पीटा जनता ने मुझे मार खाते देख मुझे उनके हाथों से बचाया ओर मुझे घर जाने के लिए कह...[Read full complaint]

Refused to exchange or pay money on warranty item

Amit Saluja on 13 April 2017

I had purchased a ring from shopper stop,Bannerghatta bangalore location for a value of apprx 28 k from aspen brand. Ring came with a life time warranty of exchange at 85% of original value and ca...[Read full complaint]

Without bill material sell with more price than mrp

Sharan S on 11 April 2017

Dear sir/madam We are the whole sale distributor for Itc ltd jewargi Here in jewargi, Shahbad, Yadrami and Jeratgi whole sellers are selling huge number of cigarettes by bringing from Gulbarga mar...[Read full complaint]

Illegal castrol oil price and fake oil

Arun Sagar on 10 April 2017

hello sir I have my two wheel bike change its oil 900 ml .dealership take 356 rupy from me and also sale loose oil filled in to castrol oil can and lable new sticker to sale fack oil.and they have...[Read full complaint]

Against Hindustan petroleum corporation Ltd bunk

Sureshbabu Palankar on 19 March 2017

I 10jan2017 1.40 am refell diesel for my car.my car no ka 03 my 1341 Skoda rapid he's refill 62 letter but my car capacity 50 letter.so once couch the pump machine.

There is no toilet at petrol bunk

Manjunath Assyrian Teacher on 19 March 2017

In raichure district Maski thalluk Indian petrol bunk, there was no water facilities and also toilet. So u please order them to recover in.please please.thank u.

Service Tax charged, without S.T. No.

Chandresh Choksy on 03 March 2017

We had sold a property thru a Broker, In October 016. Post all the deal closure of the Property, the Broker charged me the commission charges as was agreed by me. He char...[Read full complaint]

Purani machine se petrol kam dete he

Mudit Saxena on 24 February 2017

mujhe 200 ka petrol fill karwana tha, usne kam petrol bhara or baad mene usko bola ki tumne kam petrol diya h toh wo ladne laga mujhse. or mai hee nahi is petrol pump par daily kisi se ladai hoti ...[Read full complaint]

Aarey milk centre no 138 selling idll wada at wadala Mumbai

Mangesh Borhade on 17 February 2017

Please look into this matter u properly this centre not selling milk selling other product at your centre

Refuse to Attend complaint Or Not provide bill

Vineet Gupta on 31 January 2017

I watch FYi18 channel on TV and a slim sweat belt shows is on and i orderd for a 1pack and on next 2nd day they deliever the product but when i asked for commercial legal invoice they said sir tha...[Read full complaint]

No bill given for my purchase

Kanishk Mishra on 28 January 2017

I placed an order for 1000 wedding cards from this shop from Shahpur Jay, Delhi. Store Name: Be Jalebi. After giving him all the payments through wire transfer, he refused to give me bill for my p...[Read full complaint]

Extra payment deducted from SBI Account at easy day

Vijendra Kumar on 09 January 2017

On 4 January 2017 time 20:14, I visited to easy day store at Mehrauli, New Delhi, I bought some items around Rs.761. During payment time Operator swaped my SBI Debit card 2 times and 2 times RS.76...[Read full complaint]

Misbehaviour by Manager and staff D mart Bamroli road

Mukesh Pandey on 08 January 2017

To, The Manging Director D Mart, Bamroli Road, Surat. Dear Sir, I Mr.Mukesh Pandey visited today at D Mart shop at Bamroli road, pandesara, We have purchased product of Rs.5600/- On the sme day we...[Read full complaint]

Brunch of crook

Manish Kumar on 07 January 2017

plz back my money in new year 2017 so I fell pleasure in this year I am a shopkeeper so day and night hardworking plz ...returned my money in 10 jan 2017