Internet Transaction complaints

Deduction of amount from a/c

Pritam Singh Rana on 16 May 2017

Money added to wallet of freecharge but the amount of 500 deducted from my a/c not added to wallet or not refunded

Amount charged twice but ticket not booked

Umeshchandra Mishra on 09 May 2017

I have booked the online ticket of amount rs.1143.18 two times means Rs .36. Every time money is deducted from my credit card account but ticket was not booked. Please ta...[Read full complaint]

Amount deducted twice But tickets not booked

Bolla Srinivasarao on 02 May 2017

Sir, I have tried to book 2 tickets from Chennai central to Rajahmundry for Coromandal express on 2017 for journey of 017. Tickets not booked, b...[Read full complaint]

Freecharge repated recharge

Radha Krishnan B on 28 April 2017

I have recharged the Bsnl for Rs.339/- through freecharge for four times repeatedly on 10 Apr 017, due to the repeated failure of the recharge. At last all the recharges ...[Read full complaint]

My Mobikwik Wallet balance is showing nil, but there is around 959 Rs

Ansari Azazul Haque Mohib Alam on 27 April 2017

On 3rd April 2017 i had added 1150 rs in my mobikwik wallet, my total mobikwik wallet balance was 1190 rs. After that i recharge 2 times of rs 150 and rs 81. My Wattet balance remains 959 rs. But ...[Read full complaint]

I don't get my money back

Ranjeet Verma on 21 April 2017

Hello sir/madam I just cancelled my order that was Adreno navy sports shoes and I don't get my money refunded back. Order no.- 4865 Paytm cash transaction no.- [Read full complaint]

Paytm-Customer help

Priya on 18 April 2017

I have deposited 1500 in my paytym wallet and used only108 .while my account 4597 showed nil balance instead of 1392 with no transaction history..I find most customer unf...[Read full complaint]

Quikr Fake Premium Service

Ravi on 18 April 2017

Hi, I placed an AD to sell my sofa set and bought Premium services (paid 0/-) to make my sofa set visible at 5 metro cities for sale. But after paying amount Quikr took 2...[Read full complaint]

Cash paid signed agreement but userid and passward not given

Shriramulu Tota on 17 April 2017

Dear Sir/Madam I have checked in google Hi Tech Global Outsource.com company work with home job " copy Paste job" when i submit the query they send me agreement copy and user name and passwo

Find my paytm account which have some amount

Anish Mittal on 15 April 2017

My phone is windows so im no knowladge to use this tnen one a coustumer pay some amount(7900) in my paytm account which have alredy exist this phone via atm after that one day i am recharge my mob...[Read full complaint]

Paytm transaction processing

Rathod Vipulsinh Vijaysinh on 12 April 2017

Mobile recharge 50 rs is debit to pay tm wallet and transaction is processing not recharge my mobile no

Not allowing to fill the DL application online

Jayakara Nalthooru on 12 April 2017

Dear Sir, I am from Bangalore, I got my LL on 11th Dec 016. I want to apply DL via online. But while filling the online form, I keep getting the error message like - "1 I...[Read full complaint]

Update my IRCTC'S correct email ID

Kaushal Singh on 10 April 2017

dear sir my user I'd is- kk7277 and my email id is not correct please update my email @gmail.com

Online transaction issue

Vishal Kumar on 09 April 2017

4717 this the enrollment number of mamta kumari..i have made a transaction of 731 rs online for tee exm .but this transaction show successful i havnt found any controll n...[Read full complaint]

Fraud through Paytm

Anand Kumar on 08 April 2017

Sir, Sub: Fraud through paytm through debit card dated 017, one phone no-7545083735 call me to ask my pnb ATM no for reneval & said to remain on phone but in two minut i ...[Read full complaint]

NOT RE ACTIVE EMITRA ID AFTER PAID RECONNECTING CHARGES 500/

Khetaram Parmar on 07 April 2017

MY EMITRA ID HAS BEEN DEACTVATE. BLOCK CORDINATOR TOLD ME ABOUT RE ACTIVE ID. ACCORDING BLOCK CORNINATOR I HAVE TOPAY 00/- FOR RE ACTIVE EMITRA ID. I HAVE PAID [Read full complaint]

Against Freecharge for mobile recharge

Anil Pulate on 07 April 2017

I had made an online recharge on freecharge of Rs 115 for Vodafone on 27 March 17 at 7.6 am with order no FCVA170327607650391 through Freecharge app..The amount was deducted from my SBI account wi...[Read full complaint]

Recharge amount 303 deducted for bank account nd not activated in recharge

Gaurav Menaria on 07 April 2017

Recharge amount 303 deducted for bank account nd not activated in recharge nd fast processing to refund to amount in bank.

Cut payment my bank account not added paytm wallet

Rajesh Yadav on 06 April 2017

Sir mine apana paytm wallet me 2000 add kar rha tha 2017 08:54amko paytm trajection failed hogya or mere bank account se payment cutho gaya hai sir mera payment refund ka...[Read full complaint]