Internet Scams complaints

Fake Prize worth of G.B.Sterling Pound 1 million

Dasarath Moktan on 19 August 2013

HI5 Team, A social Network awarded me 1 million G.B. Sterling Pound and said the fund has been transferred to the Reserve Bank of India. The RBI also informed me about the transfer of my fund. Com...[Read full complaint]

Chevrolet promotion awards 2013

Dilip Parmar on 18 August 2013

I got mssage from chevrolet car company that i have won the cash price of rs. Three crores and car winning certificate of my name is also recived from charvolet company. They advice to submit id p...[Read full complaint]

My payment was not given to me by Paisalive

Zahid Khan on 18 August 2013

paisalive could not issue my payment plese block this site stop this stie banned this site spam this site

I want to activate fraud alert

Gopal Mittal on 18 August 2013

I have an msg from coca cola mobile winning award " Attn Coca-Cola Winner:Your Winning Draft Payment Has Been Processed. Check Your Email [Inbox OR Spam] For Dispatch Details -Thank You " I

Fake message of 8crore 35 lakh rupees

Vipin Bohire on 17 August 2013

sir i received a message at my mob no 5139 for wining 8 crore 35 lakh rupee and say that send biodata at email id ( ccc.dept@hotmail.com). after the five days I received ...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia please return my money

Rakesh Kosthi on 17 August 2013

speak asia online to my payment to retrun my id this 6 Six total payement this 6000 Sixty six thousand Indian Ruppes,,,,,,,, Please refun this money to speak asia online ...[Read full complaint]

BBC mobile draw fake company

Raju Roy on 16 August 2013

BBC INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY CENTER NO: 768 DERRY WAYN WNT. LONDON.ENGLAND - UK. FROM THE DESK OF DR WHITE KENT THE BBC MOBILE LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM,Congratulates you once more unbehave of the board...[Read full complaint]

Fake bbc moblie draw 2013

Raju Roy on 16 August 2013

Dear Mr. Wilson Temple, I am not happy to u and bbc company.plz,give me back my on mony ,000 rupes...bcz..my mother is hosepitlise...we all crieng...we r family very poor...[Read full complaint]

Rbi mail complaint

Pradeep Mistry on 15 August 2013

Sir, I received this e-mail payment file No. RBI-DEL/id1033/11. is this e-mail original or fake please confirm.

RBI international compensation scheme

Battula Ganapatirao on 14 August 2013

Dear sir I already deposit total Rs.250000/- in three months(may 2013 to july 013) till date my winning amount not release. please see the matter and release my payment a...[Read full complaint]

Loss rs 100000 in tycoons empire

Jayantilal Ambabhai Makadiya on 14 August 2013

sir, i was invest 0000 in tycoons empire 0111 after sometime i cant any amount given by this compeny and i m also try to call this empire but ph...[Read full complaint]

Easy Earnings fake site

Vcvdgfdgd on 13 August 2013

Easy Earnings false site do not investment in above site true li false site it not paying the money

44000 paid please return my money back

Mala Gagwani on 13 August 2013

i have taken 4 ids for survey filling, after the scam news on tv the site is blocked my ids are blocked, i need my 4000 back please help me in this regard, would be great...[Read full complaint]

Coordinator RBI Foreign Fund Transfer Dept Cyber crime

Paresh Makwana on 13 August 2013

RBI.003873.11 RESERVE BANK OF INDIA DCM(FRCM) No.18943/05.16.04B/2013 Department of Currency Management, 6 Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001, India Financial Regulation and Financial Inclusion

Ramsurvey ne paisa vapas nahi diya

Dharmesh Popatbhai Lukhi on 11 August 2013

Sir, mene ramsurvey me ,000 rupaiye invest kiye.par kushwaha namak person ne paise vade ke mutabit vapas nhi kiya.usme sarkar me tex katauti ki baat ki he.meri fariyad ka...[Read full complaint]

Vin* cupidbill debit ed Rs.500

Mukeshbhai Leuva on 10 August 2013

From my ICICI bank account my account has been debited rs 0.00 the reason is cupid bill transaction which I have not done that infact I have contact to ICICI bank custome...[Read full complaint]

Fake lottery winning email from rbi

Balwant Singh Dhaniya on 09 August 2013

Fake Payment File: RBI-DEL/Id1033/11. I have recieved a mail from RBI, as described below: Kindly information it is correct of fake?? Thanks Sansad Marg, New Delhi -001,India. RESERVE BANK OF INDI...[Read full complaint]

Your bank account details required for immediate transfer

Vicky Katarmal on 08 August 2013

Dear Sir Please View Below email which is subject to give bank detail for fund tranfer is fraud so please take strong action on that person From : Dr GILBERT BLAIR Reply-To: drgilbertblair_unionbn...[Read full complaint]

Fraud email

Dr. Bharat Dharamdas Chaudhari on 08 August 2013

Received this email from some Osvaldo Simvas Novo ,Its probably fake, what action can be taken against it?? The mail goes as follows; 6 SANSAD MARG, JANPATH NEW DELHI, H.O. 0001...[Read full complaint]

Got an email from ICC

Nazia Zaidi on 08 August 2013

I just got an email that I am the lucky winner and give out the details.I gave them the details and then I got another email saying thanks and showing alll the checks and courier and the passport ...[Read full complaint]