Internet Scams complaints

Won price money message

Banti Kumar Yadav on 31 August 2014

sir my mobile number has won 2.6 crore rupes sir kya aap meri help kar sakte hai in rupayon ko pane me agar kar sakte hai to mera naam hai banti kumar yadav adress hai INDIA (Bihar) patna city gur...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about lottery prize sms

Jasbir Singh on 31 August 2014

mujhe kuch dino se sms aa rhe hai ki aap lottery 3crore 42 lakh jeet chuke ho apka parcel aa rha hai 1000 tyar rakho

Money reback request from speak asia

Rahul Singh on 31 August 2014

Sir i invest Rs11000 in speak asia..but after one month i came to know that this company was fraud.n my account on speakasia site automatically blpcked..so my 11000rupees hasbeen lost..so its my h...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia payment not received

Abdulsakur Ghoshi on 31 August 2014

i want to take my money i am poor man.my uncle tell me so please

Lost my Rs. 11,000 by investing with speakasia.com

Manish Bansal on 30 August 2014

In the year 010, there were some of my colleagues who had invested their money with speakasia.com ( a online survery company ) where investors were supposed to fill onlin...[Read full complaint]

Stop the fake winning mails

Parmi Kumar Bhati on 30 August 2014

I have got a mail regarding lottery and some funds from RBI. Is this mail is fake or correct. Please help me. I am attaching that mails here. In Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2013Telex:09331 Credit/RBI.Pa...[Read full complaint]

Fake Mails from RBI

Pramod Kumar on 30 August 2014

I have got a mail regarding lottery and some funds from RBI. Is this mail is fake or corect. Please help me. I am attaching that mails here. In Our ref: RBI/0A2/8138061 File:rbi/lo/f12 Payment Amo...[Read full complaint]

Online fraud by net banking

Gulshan Singh on 29 August 2014

Hello sir, my name is gulshan singh from delhi shahdara...sir 29/08/14 ko early morning kisi ne mere debit card se online shopping ki 7 times..jisme 3 easy recharge bhi kiye gye..bahut koshish k b...[Read full complaint]

Coca cola lottery complaint money not receive

Vikram Singh on 28 August 2014

I have won money coca cola lottery is not receive 0000 pound sir please help

Fraud email in the name of & India Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd

Roshan Jha on 27 August 2014

on 25 august 2014 i got a mail from "yamahamotorsyamahamotors@outlook.com" in the name of "India Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd " In the mail thet have written: Dear Candidate, Ref: Select

Speak Asia Money Refund

Manojkumar Kapilray Raval on 27 August 2014

Dear Sir, i am paid Rs.33000/- deposit in Speak Asia by cash but we don't have any receipt because money paid as a chain type and we don't received anything return. Please we are request you kindl...[Read full complaint]

Chevrolet UK PLC Fraud complaint

Rajesh Singh Rajpoot on 27 August 2014

Dear Lucky Winner!! With much gratification, We the entire board members of the Chevrolet Automobile Company United Kingdom, hereby wishes to say a big congratulation to you and your family as we ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud SAMSUNG UK Mobile Award Winner

Raja R on 26 August 2014

i got an sms from SAMSUNG COMPANY [samsungmb46@outlook.com] that i have won 0000 great Britain pound, is it true, and they were demanding to pay rs,31500 as a customs cha...[Read full complaint]

All hit deals se mujhe mera paisa chaiye

Jitendra Dattatrey Gavali on 26 August 2014

mere friends ne muze bola .or maine 7000 invest kr diye or 1 months ke bad pata chala..ki ye company frod hai....plz sir muze mere paise vapas kro plz plz plz.

Got an email from RBI

Kaushal Dalmia on 25 August 2014

I GOT A MAIL FORM RBI TO SUBMIT THIS FOLLOWING DETAILS AND MONEY ARE THIS EMAIL ID IS FAKE OR CORRECT ... THE MAIL AS FOLLOW From Office of the Reserve Bank Of India 6, Sans and Marg, (R.B.I) Buil...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia payment not received

Sandeep Chouhan on 25 August 2014

I have invested of Rs.110000 in Speak Asia and after few months back I just came to know that this company has been fraud and our money has been blocked accordingly. Till date I could not get my m...[Read full complaint]

Recovery money from SpeakAsia

Rajesh Kumar on 25 August 2014

Dear Sir, iam paid Rs.66000/- deposit in Speak Asia by cash but we don't have any receipt because money paid as a chain type and we don't received anything return. Please we are request you kindly...[Read full complaint]

BBC olympic award fake complaint

Bantikumar Yadav on 22 August 2014

sir my mobile no has won 2.6crore in bbc olympic award my name is banti kumar yadav age 21 year mobile 5248 job electrician

Winning prize email from british petroleum company

Gajanan Munde on 21 August 2014

i have got email from british petroleum company of winning prize.I think they want to cheat me.also,today i had call from no 9643114312.so,it my request to you dont let these things to happen with...[Read full complaint]

Fake e-mail address lottery

Vinayak Patil on 21 August 2014

PLEASE REPLY TO COMPANY E-MAIL: @hotmail.com Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Ref: SAM.625/11.16.003/2014-05 Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS 8078[Read full complaint]