Internet Scams complaints

Message received for lottery winner

Darshan Raghav on 26 April 2014

I hv recd a msg that " Dear Beneficiary You are Chosen for fund valued .00. To get this send your NAmes, Address, Telephone, Via Email To (nokia55@vip.se.co.) I want to k...[Read full complaint]

Fraud spam about 7000000/- by Nokia uk promotions

Bijal Yadav on 24 April 2014

Two days ago I got a SMS that pls mail us ur contact detail on @vip.se.com and u'll get a reward of 00/- as u r our lucky winner.today they sen...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia Refund Money

Aditya Kapasi on 23 April 2014

I have invested of Rs.11000 in Speak Asia and after few months back I just came to know that this company has been fraud and our money has been blocked accordingly. Till date I could not get my mo...[Read full complaint]

Against Lottery gmail/msn lottery inc

Michelle Mitchell on 23 April 2014

I got a letter about winning 0,00 dollars and a new smart phone thankfully I was smart enough to check it out before even responding to the email I got 2 of these letters...[Read full complaint]

Fake yahoo/msn mobile lottery

Sk Manirul Hossain on 19 April 2014

my name is sk manirul hossain .my mobile number won yahoo/msn mobile lottery send my mobile this number 8978 and coll me this number 3115 and se...[Read full complaint]

Lost money in all hit deals

Jaspreet Singh on 18 April 2014

i invest 4000 in ahd by a friend an dmoney is lost

Chevrolet promo award 2014

Dinesh Naik on 14 April 2014

I got massage from Chevrolet promo award 2014 from 2014 Wining amount 3.6.cror and he ask 3850 deposit I T's true I am confucedpls help me pls.....[Read full complaint]

Money refund from speak asia

Jagdish Kalambe on 09 April 2014

dear sir maine mere dost k kahane pe isme 11000rs invest kiye the aur kuch monthaly return milega aisa kaha gaya tha but kuch din me hi comany frud hai karke pata chala..isme dost ki galti nahi us...[Read full complaint]

Speakasia fraud

Narayan on 06 April 2014

I have lost a huge money due to speakasia. If anyone can help that will be great.

mis use of my number on OLX

Talib on 06 April 2014

I would like to report a fake advertisement in my name and using my mobile number has been posted on olx

How to claim my BBC olympics awards prize?

Padam Bahadur Thapa on 02 April 2014

sir mere mob nob me 27 march 2014 me 6461 mob number se sms bheja tha us me likha tha ki your mob no has won 2.6 crore in uk bbc olympics awards claim your prize. kya ye ...[Read full complaint]

I no receive my winning prize 2.35 crore please give my prize

Raj Vijaysingh on 02 April 2014

i have no received my prize 2.35crores in london chevrlot car award india 2014

Fake chevrolet motors 2014 promo

Pathan Sherkhan on 01 April 2014

My name is sherkhan chevrolet se hame massage aaya jis me likha tha app 3crore 35lakh jeet chuke hai. Is namber se 9255 ago hi hamari madad kare please

Speak Asia fraud

Pratik on 31 March 2014

i have invested my money mentioned above in speakasia through help of one of my friend. i completed feww surveys & than suddenly the news rise & speakasia found to be fake company. so my quest [Read full complaint]

UK lottery promotion council froud

Sandip Kumar Shrivastava on 31 March 2014

Sir uk lottery promotion board ka email aaya jisme likha hua tha you have won £500000GBP .lekin ye 5000 rupees ki mang kar rahe hai for disposal of lottery amount .mai ye...[Read full complaint]

Chevrolet motors worldwide fraud promotions

Gopal Krishna Agrawal on 29 March 2014

I have received mail from above co.that i win 3.5 cr. Rs & a car.some information required by them like name add. Etc.,then next day they so that ur delivery arrived so send rs.25500/-. But irefus...[Read full complaint]

Chevrolet motors promotion fraud company

Prabhu on 26 March 2014

i got a email as follow CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD. CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department CHEVROLET Motors P.O. Box 850 MANCHESTER MR2 8GD Direct Line: +44 871 974 ...[Read full complaint]

False UK lotto news

Lowel Lobo on 24 March 2014

Microsoft yahoo google lottery promotion north london business park (nlbp) oakleigh road south, london, n11 1np united kingdom. We happily announce to you the result of the microsoft, yahoo and go...[Read full complaint]

Fake reserve bank offical notification

Vipin Singh on 23 March 2014

Sir I Recived this E-mail to 21 march 2014 plesae tell me that is True or False. Dear Beneficiary: The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of y...[Read full complaint]

Winning prize award coca cola uk amount

Nagabhusan Mohanty on 21 March 2014