Internet Scams complaints

Is this mail legal or fraud?

Murtuza Nullwala on 10 October 2014

From: Mrs Shalini Khanna Reserve Bank of India Auditing and Accounting. Phone + (91) 882 621 1845 Dear Friend: Mr. Murtuza Nullwala Thank you I am so glad to receive your immediate response, I hav...[Read full complaint]

Coca Cola Promo message

Saktiprasad Ghanti on 10 October 2014

Coca Cola Promo After receiving SMS (on .14) from Coco Cola Company (+918882151902),that I, Sakti Prasad Ghanti, am the winner of Coca Cola Promo. I sent the required inf...[Read full complaint]

Chevrolet fake winning prize

Feliciana Coutinho on 10 October 2014

Ongratulation on your chevrolet auto mobile company compensation award which has been processed for delivery. Kindly view attached file and be fully acknowledge of your 0.00[Read full complaint]

Fraud UK Samsung award 2014

Prashanth Raja on 10 October 2014

Its cheating.please you do not give any money or ATM numbers.if you give the numbers please deactivate the card.

Regarding Samsung Galaxy award 2014

Jasvindersingh Chhabra on 10 October 2014

i had received the given below message on October 7, .... YOUR MOBILE NO WAS SELECTED & WON $1,000,000 US DOLLARS IN SAMSUNG GALAXY AWARD.TO CLAIM,SEND UR NAME,MOBILE NO,...[Read full complaint]

Chevrolet 2014 internet scams

Saiful Islam on 10 October 2014

sir I have a mail of chevrolet2014 named to informe me that I have selected 2.3crore and a car in chevrolet2014.so what is this?

Won chevrolet award tell me its real or fraud?

Nitin Kashyap on 09 October 2014

I won the Chevrolet award please tell me its real or fraud Please i want to know that please i really need this money

Cyber fraud on SBI Credit card

Vivek Warde on 09 October 2014

Hello, I am a student, and I am a victim of a cyber fraud that has happened to me on 1st October, 2014 on my SBI Credit Card. From 9 September, 014, I have been continuou...[Read full complaint]

Fake Rbi mail

Indranil Mukherjee on 09 October 2014

I got a mail from @unibo.it .Here are what I got 106 GROSVENOR SQUARE NEW DELHI W1A 1AE INDIA. Customer services, Our ref: Rbi/Acct/Px/2014 Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1453/...[Read full complaint]

Coca cola UK diwali lucky draw 2014 true or not?

C M Alam on 08 October 2014

I have received a msg in my mobile No 7729 from DZ-066025, msg containing "your mobile number has won in coca cola UK diwali lucky draw 2014 to claim ,...[Read full complaint]

Loss of money in algulf

Lachamaya Patro on 08 October 2014

I have lost money in my 5 ids in algulfnet.biz on 25 may 011. my ids are 76), 76), 42), [Read full complaint]

Investment in speakasia.com for a survey

Vishnu Gohil on 07 October 2014

I investment in the site of speakaisa.Com... When i invest in site was working perfectly after some time site was close and my my investment in totaly failed pllpand not given amy amount get back ...[Read full complaint]

Muje email aya tha samsung lottery ka

Nikul Patel on 06 October 2014

muje samsung national lottery valo se email aya tha ki me 3.6 crore rs winner hu maine pehli bar emai aya tab apna mobil no.,address,full name,sex,or etc kya ye fack he maine apna detail sent kiya...[Read full complaint]

False chevrolet winning prize

Nandan Kumar on 05 October 2014

I received the mail thrown Chevrolet you win prize 2.5 millions dollars so is right mail /fack. Plz inform me

Fake coca cola five hundred thousand pound winning msg

Om Singh Rathore on 05 October 2014

dear sir i ricved one emil by coca cola five hundred thousend thousand pound chque no 790b463 no. 9451 bank name natwest bank plc leicester square branch londan issue dt....[Read full complaint]

RBI fake email complain

Raspal Singh on 04 October 2014

THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, JANPATH, NEW DELHI,H.O. 001, NEW DELHI. Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2013 Payment file: RBI/id1033/2013/2014 ...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia fraud

Mohammad Intzar on 04 October 2014

My friends tell me if I give 1000 on speak Asia then it refund me 2000 in 52 week But finally this company is froud and I have no proof and clai...[Read full complaint]

Fake Chevrolet promotion award

Mukesh Kumar on 01 October 2014

I received a msg from mob no. 0619 0353 yesterday . he said that you won 0000 and four wheller . and deplomat morgan s...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia scam

Shoeb Shaikh on 30 September 2014

Namaskar, I had invest ,000 rupees 2011 in speak aisa but i had not recived any single rupees. If you have any idea so please give me update when i will get my money back...[Read full complaint]

Fake lottery in the name of rbi

Natthoolal Rastogi on 30 September 2014

dear sir/mam i got a mail from the british goverment..and the mail is given below.. after reading this mail plzz suggest me what can i do in the favour of this mail.... Department of Currency Mana...[Read full complaint]