Internet Scams complaints

Fake lottery in the name of rbi

Natthoolal Rastogi on 30 September 2014

dear sir/mam i got a mail from the british goverment..and the mail is given below.. after reading this mail plzz suggest me what can i do in the favour of this mail.... Department of Currency Mana...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by scam

Anand Pal on 28 September 2014

I want to draw your attention in this case (please find details below) that I am cheated by this person, as he doesn't take any call after deposit of money(axis bank ATM Sonipat dated [Read full complaint]

Mobile winning message

Lakhan Saini on 28 September 2014

mere phone per ek message aaya h you won 0000 rs cheverlot car.

Non receipt of funds

Narayan Dattatraya Ramteerthkar on 27 September 2014

i have not received the funds fron rbi new delhi foreign exchange transfer deptt

How can get my investment amount to speak asia online survey

Meenu Singh on 27 September 2014

I have registered /invested Rs.33,000.00 during 2010 and purchase three panels my self and brother but the news of scam of speak asia broke out. My amount/money has not been refunded back. Request...[Read full complaint]

Spam E mail

Mohammadshahid Khan on 26 September 2014

sir i have got a mail of RBI named To informe me that i have won 0000 million dolloer

Lottery in bbc news

Rahul Patil on 26 September 2014

i email in last 1 months . you win your email id 0000 and transfer to reserve bank of india Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/13. Payment amount: £700,000.00 Great British Pou...[Read full complaint]

Fake winning prize about 450000 dollars

Manesh Kataria on 26 September 2014

Firstly, I have received a message.It is that message your mobile number win the prize about 450000.you mail your address mobile number.I mail my information to that address.After one hour I got a...[Read full complaint]

Winning message complain

Ashok Kumar on 25 September 2014

I got massage from my mobile number that, my mobile number awarded 3 crore 35 lakh from chevrolet car company 2014 promo.And than they want my name,number,address,age and sex for the claim.I want ...[Read full complaint]

Clarification of message from RBI

Swadesh Debbarma on 25 September 2014

Dear Sir, I have received the e-mail massage which is follows.In this regards,I want to know whether the massage is fake or true.FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT ONLINE BANKING UNIT 6, SANSAND MARG,-...[Read full complaint]

Nokia splash promo UK fraud winning

Nikhil Gaikwad on 25 September 2014

i have got sms & mail then i send money to him he was very emotional .it is all fraud i loss my 0000 thousand rupees for that fraud . plz take reaction immediately .. [Read full complaint]

Fake samsung galaxy award 2014

Manab Senapati on 25 September 2014

samsung galaxy award 2014 my moom mobile number selected to win sgaward ticket number CAC/733606/2014/UK BALLOT NUMBER CAC/254297137/02 PARCEL REGISTRATION NO (CHEV/4578/746Y) but no prize delyver...[Read full complaint]

BMW winning message

Binu Luckose on 24 September 2014

BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY Kenmore Rd 41B Park, Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF2 0XR, ENGLAND United Kingdom EMAIL: @live.com Contact: 9027 Dear Winne...[Read full complaint]

Fake cheverlot promotion

Unnikrishnan.s on 23 September 2014

I have recieved a sms reading:YOUR MOB No WON YOU 3CRORE 35LAHK & 1 CAR FROM CHEVROLET CAR PROMOTION 2014,TO CLAIM SEND NAME,MOB No,ADD,EMAIL ID,STATE,OCC,AGE,SEX,TO;chevrolet.4@hotmail.com Please...[Read full complaint]

in Billdesk airtel recharge not done

Vijan Kumar on 23 September 2014

I have recharged my Airtel mobile via billdesk..25 rupeesamount deducted from my account yesterday (22/09/2014)but not recharged my number..kindly refund my money...ref no is. MSBI3494241438IG000I...[Read full complaint]

Reserve bank winning mail complaint

Popat Shelke on 21 September 2014

I have recived daily Mail following - Customer services, www.rbi.org THE RESERVE BANK OF INDI...[Read full complaint]

Recovery of payment made with speak asia

Nirpeksh Shukla on 21 September 2014

I invested 00/- rs. in speakasia website for making some profit by filling the online surveys in April, 2011 through Devendra Saini (A close friend working with speak asi...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Samsung awards

Abish Jain on 21 September 2014

I got one msg from samsung electronics uk ltd msg is like "You won 3crores&samsung S5 smart phone "they asked to send my details to their email I sent to their email then again I got one

Refund of money from speak asia scam

Binny Singh Sharma on 21 September 2014

I invested 5000 purcasing 3 panels under my name and 2 panrls under my sisters name, but then news of speakasia being a scam broke out. My money has not been refunded bac...[Read full complaint]

Fake ICC cricket mobile lottery winner message

Mhonben on 21 September 2014

Hello.... I received a Sms of ICC CRICKET MOBILE PROMO LOTTERY WINNER to claim the prize So is it fake or true.please reply me