Internet Scams complaints

For coca cola lottery systems

Harjitbhullar Singh on 15 November 2014

Coca-cola mobile draw center london, se110 7na – united kingdom. Tell +448719746640coca-cola mobile draw center london, se110 7na – united kingdom. Tell + ticket number (2pyuk2010) ballot number (...[Read full complaint]

Regarding payment of online winning

Bimal Kumar Jha on 14 November 2014

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION. Reserve Bank Of India # 17 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 021, INDIA Customer services, Payment file: RBI-DEL/id...[Read full complaint]

The samsung Award 2014- a big game of cheating.

Kamlesh Ramawat on 14 November 2014

Emal aya ki 5lac aeard winner he ph no or ad bheje email pe form aya ki sabmit karo.bank name a.c.no bheja unforchunetli bal.nahi tha fir ph aya 46000.ddcomi.bhejo.mene kaha nahi he.bole 23000.pay...[Read full complaint]

Samsung lottery complain

E.hari. on 14 November 2014

I did not loss payment.but they have told me to pay 5000 today .14) evening. I had their mobile number

Receive email from rbi governor

Parmardipakdineshbhai Parmar on 13 November 2014

i receive a male that i won some prize and give me my personel detail what i can do?106 GROSVENOR SQUARE NEW DELHI W1A 1AE Customer services, INDIA Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/12. Payment amount:...[Read full complaint]

Homeincomeflow is a cheat and fraud beware of it

Ap Nandy on 12 November 2014

Showing that free trail charged 0 rs. Deducted 0297 rs from credit card instantly when just putting the credit card information even got no chance to authorize the transa...[Read full complaint]

Lottery and compensation in the name of RBI

Sbun Tmung on 12 November 2014

Let you tell me what are these? Please if they are genuine give the guideline if fraud why RBI not take any action? I received email like this many time. there are many email but I put here these ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud samsung lottery from UK

Prabodhakumar Sahu on 12 November 2014

Dear sir/madam, pls help... I have received mail as u won lottery from samsung company uk and ask for fill detail about me like account no. Bank name, mobile no. Adress. After 3/4 days they had ca...[Read full complaint]

Fraud speak asia

Savita Chauhan on 12 November 2014

I am also victim of speak. Asia fraud, I have invested. 1000 in the same. Kindly let me know if there is a way to get my money back. Hoping a positive response from you. ...[Read full complaint]

Mujhe samsung lottery ka msg aaya

Patel Shreyang Vinodbhai on 11 November 2014

sir..muje samsunt se aek msg aaya hein ke aap draw mein 3.6 crore ke winner ho gaye ho...to yehkya sach hein yaa fake hein ???

I loss in chevrolet fraud

Ashish Giri on 11 November 2014

I recved a messge frm that company you own 3 crore and 35 lakhs but thats fraud

Homeincomeflow Fraud website

Harjinder Singh on 10 November 2014

Once I saw the advertise in the facebook the link is - [Read full complaint]

Mobile recharge not successful

Om Prakash Meena on 08 November 2014

Mobile banking to mobile recharge not successfully but amunt debt

Samsung lottery ka message aaya

Vaghela Hiren Maganbhai on 08 November 2014

mujhe ek msg aaya samsung lottary 2014 me aap winner huye he or apko 3.6 crore rupees ka cheq or samsung galaxy note 3 and samsung ka laptop or uska official certificate.or fir mujhe custom me se ...[Read full complaint]

Fake or true samsung national lottery award 2014?

Bariya Abhishek on 08 November 2014

Credit Card misused after taking the details within 5 minutes

Ricky Parris on 07 November 2014

Today 07 Nov 2014 At 1.00 pm I received a call from Priyanshu (ICICI CREDIT CARD Dept.his Emp no.EBL 456) Ph.no 0593 , he asked me to verify my ...[Read full complaint]

Lottery fund transfer

Razi Ahmed on 07 November 2014

sir mai razi ahmed jo ki bbc lottery company mujhhe 0.48 inam deya hai jo aap ke bank ke thuru india moni transfer mere accont me hone walla hai plz kar wa do na yes ban ...[Read full complaint]

Against fake mails

Dhananjay Kumar on 07 November 2014

Mai dhananjay kumar rbi office payment notification se mai pareshan ho gaya sir 8907 hai jisase mujhe call araha hai mujhe bataiye ye mail id hai @admi...[Read full complaint]

Jobdhamaka.com Cheating with me against the job offering

Sagar Patil on 05 November 2014

Plz take the strong action against JOBDHMAKA.COM.. They first call me that they are taking my profile from shine.com and my profile is match with the essar oil limited.. Then first they told me th...[Read full complaint]

Fraud information of chevrolet motors promoted winning amount

Mallikarjuna on 04 November 2014

ARRIVAL OF SPECIAL DELIVERY DIPLOMAT WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT FROM CHEVRO LET MO TORS 1 message Chevrolet Motors Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 4:54 PM To: Arjun GM CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE CHEVROLET MOTORS ...[Read full complaint]