Internet Scams complaints

Received mails from RBI

Gurdeep Singh on 16 May 2014

Sir , I have receive many mails of claim money . 12 May i have receive a mail of ( RBI CLAIMS ) of rupees 1 crore 6 lakh . sir I have receive many more mails of this kind ...plz verify .

My mobile no win 3.60 crore rupees lottey

Parmar Bhavesh on 14 May 2014

sir i got a message from my mobile. you have win samsung mobile lottery united kigdom london for you have got a chauqe 3.60 crore rupees. 1. samsang laptop 2. samsang mobile note 3 . 3.winning cer...[Read full complaint]

False coca cola mobile draw

Vimal Singh Tomer on 12 May 2014

I got massage on this number 7314 u won 500.000GBP by coca cola mobile draw and for claim send your detail this email I'd @hotmail.com I have s...[Read full complaint]

Fake coca cola lucky draw

Vimal Singh Tomer on 11 May 2014

Dear sir yesterday I got msz on my mobile number you have win .000 GBP on my number and they said I applied claim on this email id @hotmail.com ...[Read full complaint]

Winning fund transfer

Jayesh Tarsariya on 10 May 2014

my phone message for your £750000 form samsung company uk for contack rbi bank email @admin.in.th and email for numbar+917838768783 dr.stevengray and message go to the b...[Read full complaint]

False chevrolet award winner

Jasbir Singh on 09 May 2014

i have recieved a call from custom office that a man from uk bring a drft of rs. 0000 in my favour abd he need rs. 0850 for the same in sbi a/c....[Read full complaint]

United kingdom lottery promotion council mail

Ramzan Ali on 08 May 2014

ir uk lottery promotion board ka email aaya jisme likha hua tha you have won £500000GBP .lekin ye 7500 rupees ki mang kar rahe hai for disposal of lottery amount .mai ye ...[Read full complaint]

Give my winning prize back to me

Pawan Meena on 08 May 2014

Sir my name is pawan meena. Mughe @vip.se Se mail aya tha ke mughe 0,00 ke lottery ka prize mila hai.. Jo mughe samsung promotional department ...[Read full complaint]

Coca cola lottery scam

Mohd Shoeb on 07 May 2014

I got this mail by the name of respected cheif Mr. RAGHURAM RAJAN THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA please help me regarding this issue i am getting these mail in every weak.it says ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DE...[Read full complaint]

Yamaha motors fraud email

Arvind Kumar on 07 May 2014

I receive an email from yamaha motors deepika kamra is as a asst hr manager in yamaha motors suraj pur noida they tell me to deposit 6000 in there hr account and then give me conformation document...[Read full complaint]

Regarding World Fortune Program

Paras Ojha on 06 May 2014

Sir, I have received a massage over my telephone No 9135 that "CHEVROLET COMPANY SELECTED YOU FOR 0000 RS. IN WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM. FOR GETTING...[Read full complaint]

Speak asia online fradulance

Prithviraj on 06 May 2014

I have registered in Speak Asia Online by paying Rs. 000/ I have completed 2-3 surveys also, but haven't got any money as they promised and after that Company had been ba...[Read full complaint]

False lottery reward by RBI

Sapam Rishikantasingh on 06 May 2014

Reserve Bank Of India # 17 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 021, INDIA Customer services, Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/13. Payment amount: 1 CROERS, 6 LAKHS IN INDIA R...[Read full complaint]

I have got a message that you are winner of 4.50 crore

Vishal Rawat on 05 May 2014

I have got a message that you are winner of 4.50 crore Rupees in ICC CRICKET UK AWARD ,For claim,send your Name,Age,Phone Number,& Delivery Address to email @mail.com [Read full complaint]

Dataentryjobsinus scam

Indry Setiawan on 04 May 2014

I applied for this job, I emailed them asked them for instruction. They always reply to my email. Then I paid 170 US through western union. Then, the job was given. I worked hard to get it done on...[Read full complaint]

Can't get my winning prize of GBP 500

Ronak Thakar on 04 May 2014

Your Mob No Has Won £500.000 GBP With Honda Bike In 2014 Hero Honda Mobile Lucky Promo Draw,To Claim Send Ur Name,Age,Ph,Add,To Via:hero_win_claim@live.com this sms sent my on may 2 .i sent my d <...[Read full complaint]

Received a mail to claim 500.000 pound by rbi

Madhusudan Pandurangi on 30 April 2014

SIR I received the mail to claim .000 pound by @admin.in.th this is true/fales

ICC cricket promotion Its true or fake?

Mrityunjoy Das on 30 April 2014

From ''ICC CRICKET PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM'' they said i am the winnner of award prize of £1,000,000.00 GBP and their DELIVERY Officer, MR. ERIC JOHNSON from the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES will be [Read full complaint]

Fake 3.6 crore ki lottery

Anilkumar Choudhary on 29 April 2014

sir, mujhe sms aaya ki aapne chevrolet automobile uk ki taraf se 3.6cr rupees loutri me jeete hain.mera agent mr.mark philip 29/4/2014 ko india dene ke liye. magar 29/4/2014 ko 09:56 me ek call [Read full complaint]

Nokia fake winning prizes

Mahalakshmi on 29 April 2014

i got a fake mail 2days back.... again i got today also.