Internet Scams complaints

Samsung lottery ka message aaya

Vaghela Hiren Maganbhai on 08 November 2014

mujhe ek msg aaya samsung lottary 2014 me aap winner huye he or apko 3.6 crore rupees ka cheq or samsung galaxy note 3 and samsung ka laptop or uska official certificate.or fir mujhe custom me se ...[Read full complaint]

Fake or true samsung national lottery award 2014?

Bariya Abhishek on 08 November 2014

Credit Card misused after taking the details within 5 minutes

Ricky Parris on 07 November 2014

Today 07 Nov 2014 At 1.00 pm I received a call from Priyanshu (ICICI CREDIT CARD Dept.his Emp no.EBL 456) Ph.no 0593 , he asked me to verify my ...[Read full complaint]

Lottery fund transfer

Razi Ahmed on 07 November 2014

sir mai razi ahmed jo ki bbc lottery company mujhhe 0.48 inam deya hai jo aap ke bank ke thuru india moni transfer mere accont me hone walla hai plz kar wa do na yes ban ...[Read full complaint]

Against fake mails

Dhananjay Kumar on 07 November 2014

Mai dhananjay kumar rbi office payment notification se mai pareshan ho gaya sir 8907 hai jisase mujhe call araha hai mujhe bataiye ye mail id hai @admi...[Read full complaint]

Jobdhamaka.com Cheating with me against the job offering

Sagar Patil on 05 November 2014

Plz take the strong action against JOBDHMAKA.COM.. They first call me that they are taking my profile from shine.com and my profile is match with the essar oil limited.. Then first they told me th...[Read full complaint]

Fraud information of chevrolet motors promoted winning amount

Mallikarjuna on 04 November 2014

I have received mail from RBI

Devendra Singh on 03 November 2014

On 22 Oct 2014 I have received a mail from RBI that I have win 85 lac from Microsoft Company they ask me to give 13,321Rs for regestration please suggest me.

Fraudpathi 2.3 crore ki

Anbudurai on 03 November 2014

Respected sir, I have received massage from this number 0178 and massage is like below Your Number Was Selected For 2.3CRORE and a CAR in CHEVROLET2014.To Receive Award Send Your Name Your Address...[Read full complaint]

Some one make my sister fake account ond using his photo

Rujina Aktar on 02 November 2014

Please block this account of rujina aktar from Facebook

RBI-DEL/id1033/13‏ mail complain

Shakil Ramjan Beniwale on 01 November 2014

Dear Sir Mujhe Ye Mail Aya Tha Attachment Ke Saath Sir Meri Pls Help Kijiye Maine Inke Account Me Rs.18700/- Deposited Kiye He THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Sansad marg, New Delhi - [Read full complaint]

Cocacola winner prize 500000 gbpounds

Chanchal Singh Wadiwa on 31 October 2014

sir i am winning prize 3 crore 35 lakhs I am spoke MR.david goure but i do not speak English so another call mis SANGITA SHARMA she is custom officer international airport new Delhi she called me ...[Read full complaint]

Fake Chevrolet promo award london

Ravinder Matharoo on 31 October 2014

Respected sir , i got the message from the unknown No that you have won 2 crores 35 Lakhs in chevrolet promo award london. Is it fake or real

Chevrolet Motors Fraud Mail

Gurpreet Singh Hora on 31 October 2014

Chevrolet motors worldwide chevrolet programs & events department chevrolet motors p.O. Box 850 manchester mr2 8gd direct line: 8-31 attention: gurpreet singh , we wish t...[Read full complaint]

Fraud winning Amount

Laxmiprasad Khanduri on 30 October 2014

You have been approved to receive your unpaid funds of (�750,000pounds) by reserve bank of india,send name, add and tell to us via email:(rbitransferbank@gmail.Com) its absolutely fraud because i ...[Read full complaint]

RBI-DEL/id1033/13 fund release notification

Shakil Beniwale on 30 October 2014

Dear Sir Iske Pahle Bhi Maine Apko Meri Complint Ki Thi Complaint Date 28 July 2013 Uspe Apne Jo Reply Manga Tha Wo Maine Sabhi Send Kar Diya Hai Bas Mera photo identity proof: Uspe Attach Nahi Ho...[Read full complaint]

Samsung lottery 2014 fake or not?

Shubham Savalalahiya on 29 October 2014

mere pass ek msg aya mere no. pr or likka tha apke no. pr 3.6 coror ka prize aya he...or unhone meri detail ek id pr send krne ko kaha....mene wrong detail send ki fir mujhe kuchh din baad msg aya...[Read full complaint]

Complain about lottery from rbiforiegnremitexchange

Azhar Amla on 29 October 2014

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION TO YOU. The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve bank of India (RBI) has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a b...[Read full complaint]

Coca cola and maruti suzuki winning prize claims

Ramji Jogadiya on 29 October 2014

I have received2 Froud SMS intenet scam ,1 SMS is coca cola and 2nd SMS is maruti Suzuki . so what can I do. COCA COLA PROMO 2014 AWARD!!! Coca Cola Head Office, Stamford, Middle Sex, PE9 2YP, Lon...[Read full complaint]

Fake of ture rbi notification?

Tejsi Singh on 28 October 2014

i have received rbi notification from rbibcredit.outlook.com for crediting rs5000000 .tell me it is fake email?