Internet Scams complaints

Chevrolet Motors Fraud Mail

Gurpreet Singh Hora on 31 October 2014

Chevrolet motors worldwide chevrolet programs & events department chevrolet motors p.O. Box 850 manchester mr2 8gd direct line: 8-31 attention: gurpreet singh , we wish t...[Read full complaint]

Fraud winning Amount

Laxmiprasad Khanduri on 30 October 2014

You have been approved to receive your unpaid funds of (�750,000pounds) by reserve bank of india,send name, add and tell to us via email:(rbitransferbank@gmail.Com) its absolutely fraud because i ...[Read full complaint]

RBI-DEL/id1033/13 fund release notification

Shakil Beniwale on 30 October 2014

Dear Sir Iske Pahle Bhi Maine Apko Meri Complint Ki Thi Complaint Date 28 July 2013 Uspe Apne Jo Reply Manga Tha Wo Maine Sabhi Send Kar Diya Hai Bas Mera photo identity proof: Uspe Attach Nahi Ho...[Read full complaint]

Samsung lottery 2014 fake or not?

Shubham Savalalahiya on 29 October 2014

mere pass ek msg aya mere no. pr or likka tha apke no. pr 3.6 coror ka prize aya he...or unhone meri detail ek id pr send krne ko kaha....mene wrong detail send ki fir mujhe kuchh din baad msg aya...[Read full complaint]

Complain about lottery from rbiforiegnremitexchange

Azhar Amla on 29 October 2014

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION TO YOU. The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve bank of India (RBI) has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a b...[Read full complaint]

Coca cola and maruti suzuki winning prize claims

Ramji Jogadiya on 29 October 2014

I have received2 Froud SMS intenet scam ,1 SMS is coca cola and 2nd SMS is maruti Suzuki . so what can I do. COCA COLA PROMO 2014 AWARD!!! Coca Cola Head Office, Stamford, Middle Sex, PE9 2YP, Lon...[Read full complaint]

Fake of ture rbi notification?

Tejsi Singh on 28 October 2014

i have received rbi notification from rbibcredit.outlook.com for crediting rs5000000 .tell me it is fake email?

Reserve bank of india official payment notification

Abhimunya Sardar on 28 October 2014

igot below mail on 25/10/2014 from @libero.it this email id # 17 , , New Delhi 021, India Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/13 Payment amount: 2 CRO...[Read full complaint]

Coca cola uk claim

Babul Kumar on 28 October 2014

cocacola ki ne mujhe message send kiya ki me 2.6 corcore jit gaya hu phir cocacola ne mujhe bola ki mail send karo Mobile no / name please sir mujhe baato ki yeh froyd toh nahi hai phir cocola ne ...[Read full complaint]

Samsung uk winning message

Kumar Krishna on 28 October 2014

mujhe call aya he 9862 number se aur bataye me re naam per katal dilevery he 3.6core ka uskeliye mujhe 1000 paid karna padega a such he yaa jhut...[Read full complaint]

RBI also gave me lottery mail

Arunava Banerjee on 28 October 2014

rbi give me a mail,and said i win a lottery of 500000grb thats i give my all deatils and give ,500 rs in cash foreign exchange department for verification,and also tell m...[Read full complaint]

Fake Winner price 85 lakh

Mohitkumar Sharma on 28 October 2014

I also got the same e-mail. Thank god that I am not paying the custom charges rs. 01/-

All hit deals dhokadhadi

Sanjay Sitaram Gavade on 28 October 2014

maii 2 code se join hua tha payment milane phaile se

Regarding a text from samsungclaims@mit.tc

Shailendra Dubey on 27 October 2014

I have recived a text and in that text they ask for name.......sex......age......address............mobile number etc....via mail...........at @mit.tc in that text they ...[Read full complaint]

35000 loss in ram survey

Abhishekgupta Gupta on 27 October 2014

Pls ram survey i trusted on U me and my family members putted about 8 id,s in your ram survey of about 3500each bt we got only bonuss of 5000 rs old reback my money need ...[Read full complaint]

Fake chevrolet email lottery

Avinash on 26 October 2014

I received a message at my mobile number that I won a lottery .I know it is fake and fraud. please specify me what actions I should take against them.

Speak asia fraud

Amitesh Raj on 26 October 2014

dear sir maine bhi 1000 is company ko deye hai company ke ajent ne kaha ki 1000 jama karo aur mahine me 4000 milege kam me sirf kaha ki online s...[Read full complaint]

Samsung promo board united kingdom

Vanlalmoi Kaipeng on 24 October 2014

i got email from samsung promo board saying that i won 0000 GBP .... and they told me to pay Rs ,500 for transfering c...[Read full complaint]

Shell Petroleum claim fund

Daphi Martina Susngi on 24 October 2014

i have receive a mail from @libero.in stating that i've win a lump sum of 500,000GBP sterling which has been credited to file (REF NO. OGC/1689/13) this is from the tota...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Speak Asia

Pramod Prakash Jadhav on 23 October 2014

3 years back,i had invested 11000/-Rs. in speak Asia.. bt as all we know it was a fraud. will i get my money back....????? is there any inquiry going on????