Internet Scams complaints

RBI also gave me lottery mail

Arunava Banerjee on 28 October 2014

rbi give me a mail,and said i win a lottery of 500000grb thats i give my all deatils and give ,500 rs in cash foreign exchange department for verification,and also tell m...[Read full complaint]

Fake Winner price 85 lakh

Mohitkumar Sharma on 28 October 2014

I also got the same e-mail. Thank god that I am not paying the custom charges rs. 01/-

All hit deals dhokadhadi

Sanjay Sitaram Gavade on 28 October 2014

maii 2 code se join hua tha payment milane phaile se

Regarding a text from samsungclaims@mit.tc

Shailendra Dubey on 27 October 2014

I have recived a text and in that text they ask for name.......sex......age......address............mobile number etc....via mail...........at @mit.tc in that text they ...[Read full complaint]

35000 loss in ram survey

Abhishekgupta Gupta on 27 October 2014

Pls ram survey i trusted on U me and my family members putted about 8 id,s in your ram survey of about 3500each bt we got only bonuss of 5000 rs old reback my money need ...[Read full complaint]

Fake chevrolet email lottery

Avinash on 26 October 2014

I received a message at my mobile number that I won a lottery .I know it is fake and fraud. please specify me what actions I should take against them.

Speak asia fraud

Amitesh Raj on 26 October 2014

dear sir maine bhi 1000 is company ko deye hai company ke ajent ne kaha ki 1000 jama karo aur mahine me 4000 milege kam me sirf kaha ki online s...[Read full complaint]

Samsung promo board united kingdom

Vanlalmoi Kaipeng on 24 October 2014

i got email from samsung promo board saying that i won 0000 GBP .... and they told me to pay Rs ,500 for transfering c...[Read full complaint]

Shell Petroleum claim fund

Daphi Martina Susngi on 24 October 2014

i have receive a mail from @libero.in stating that i've win a lump sum of 500,000GBP sterling which has been credited to file (REF NO. OGC/1689/13) this is from the tota...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Speak Asia

Pramod Prakash Jadhav on 23 October 2014

3 years back,i had invested 11000/-Rs. in speak Asia.. bt as all we know it was a fraud. will i get my money back....????? is there any inquiry going on????

Aise message is bach ke rahiyo

Bibhakar on 22 October 2014

CHEVROLET AUTOMOBILES COMPANY Chevrolet UK Ltd, Griffin House, UK1-101-135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3YT Register company number: 3384 @ad...[Read full complaint]

Toyota company winning prize claim

Asutosh Parida on 22 October 2014

ATTENTION: Asutosh Parida. We wish to felicitate with you once again on this note, for being part of the mobile number winners selected for the Toyota Company Draw in United Kingdom 2

Want to know about wining award from samsungdepts@hotmail

Jinas Patel on 20 October 2014

i get one msg from @hotmail.com that i win 3.6 caror rupees also including one samsung laptop, samsung note 3 and cirtificate of wining prize...money are in demand draft...[Read full complaint]

Chevrolet car company winning message

Bhimrao Barsagade on 20 October 2014

Today in morning i got sms from three different no 9135 that offering me lottery.. The message as follows YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 2 CRORE 35LAKH RUPEES FROM CHEVROLET CAR ...[Read full complaint]

All hit deals complain

Dinesh Solanki on 18 October 2014

Dear sir mene all hits deal me 7500 rs se member ship li thi. or mere 5 dosto ko milake humare pass 6 membership hai. jisme hamare 1 lakh rupey lage hai, hum ko 1 se 1.5 mahine me malum hua ki com...[Read full complaint]

UNIPAY2 YOU Fraud 1500 crore in India

Abhijit Das on 18 October 2014

I have invested amount Rs.90000 in 2011 in Unipay 2 you India Pvt. Ltd. they said that we will get 20% benefit per month and as a result the claimed amount will be doubled in 10 months. Initially ...[Read full complaint]

Speakasia Fraud

Mohasinali Nodoliya on 17 October 2014

I have loss of money in speak asia online Rs. 00/- Please help us give my money.

The bharat online works are fraud

Salma Khatoon on 17 October 2014

They use to say that they'll see to what has happened with us. And if were right with the complain they'll refund our money but they did not worked as per they told us. Now they are not replying f...[Read full complaint]

Email claiming to be from RBI asking for bank account details

Maulik Jain on 17 October 2014

I have recieved an email claiming to be from RBI asking for my details for remittance of 5 Lacs Pounds unclaimed funds for payment of the past edition email award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMEN...[Read full complaint]

Fake samsung lottery

Vijaykumar Vishwakarma on 17 October 2014

Sir meri id m ak samsung uk lottery ka 3.6cror ki lottery jeti h jise lekar uk se mike brown aaye h kya sir ye lottery froad h jiske liye rbi se curency or tex ke liye paise mange ja rhe h plz sir...[Read full complaint]