Internet Scams complaints

Lost money in speakasia in 2011

Archana Shekhar on 01 December 2014

I have invested money in speak asia in 2011 may i have been doing surveys for 3 months but after the case against the speak asia i didn't get any money from them i need my money back.Lf possible s...[Read full complaint]

Winning message in my mobile

Awal Hossain on 29 November 2014

hello i am awal hossain from murshidabad district. sir i got a massage from u.is your mobile has won500,000,00 pounds and one hp laptop in 2014 from coca cola promo uk. my no is [Read full complaint]

Online Money laundring

Abdul Halim on 28 November 2014

Dear sir I have receive an email from RBI and they say me that I was win 0000 GBP and when I was pay 1500 inr then they will transfer my moner i...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia complain

Srinath Bale on 28 November 2014

Please help me for exit option from speak asia, Dear honble supreme court, please sort out this case pending since long time, our money has been block..

Message on the internet i am the lucky winner of the following.

Jcl Botha on 28 November 2014

Compliment of the day to you from RBS Bank, we are here to serve you better. I am Mr Nashit Khan, the Operations Executive/ Officer at Royal Bank Of Scotland (RBS). We are in receipt of your deman...[Read full complaint]

Lottery winning prize from coco cola

Swati Upadhyay on 27 November 2014

A person named Dr Martin white is telling me that I have won Rs.3.7 crore ... he's also telling me to pay Rs.18500 to recieve my reward..... Is it true ....??? What should I do ?? pls help me .. <...[Read full complaint]

Samsung company uk winning prize for mobile

Rohit Kumar on 27 November 2014

Samsung company send The message for my mobile no7631138013 and company said your mobile no has win 3.6 crore in samsung uk award

Speak Asia please refund the money

Anjan Kumar Rout on 27 November 2014

Dear Sir, Namaste. This is Anjan Rout from Pune. I had purchased 3 ids in the year 2011 march with the help of a local upline meamber. Paid Rs.66,000/- (Rupees Sixty Six Thousand Only ) to one of ...[Read full complaint]

Against home income flow site

Sabri Durak on 27 November 2014

Home Income Flow site benden kredi kartımdan 350tl harcama yapmış paramı geri istiyorum benim bilgi dahilimde olan bir durum acil cevap bekliyorum 11/26/14 tarhinde haksız yere gereğini arz ederim...[Read full complaint]

Samsung mobile promotion mail

Sarbong Teron on 26 November 2014

I got a mail from Andrew, saying i m the winner or SAMSUNG MObile promotion, says m the winner of 0000 GBP. With samsung galaxy s5 and samsung s tab. What should i do now...[Read full complaint]

RBi false winning award

Shreerang Agashe on 24 November 2014

From Office of the Reserve Bank Of India 6, Sans and Marg, (R.B.I) Building. PB NO 123 New Delhi: Financial Regulation and Financial Inclusion Working Together or at Cross-purposes: Our ref: Cbn/O...[Read full complaint]

BBC National Lottery Board 2014 charity bonanza email

Pintu Sharma on 24 November 2014

Hi All, I received an email from " @libero.it " on Thursday, Nov 20, 2014 at 7:08 PM. I was informed that I have won £500,000.00 great British pounds and a new BMW 5 CAR...[Read full complaint]

Message received from Coca cola London

Narendra Gupta on 21 November 2014

It is requested the mail received from COCA-COLA COMPANY, U.K. details of the mail given below whether it is true or false COCA-COLA CENTRE, LONDON 30/ 32 POOL STREET CARNARVON LIVERPOOLLL55 2AS U...[Read full complaint]

Lost money in speak Asia

Annmary Jephi on 19 November 2014

I had sent money tthrough hdfc bank on 14th may 2011.it won't get my money back.

About speakasiaonline.com

Vijay Verma on 19 November 2014

i was also joined in speakasia and i have losed 0000 from this sceme. what are the process for i will get my money

Against a fake winning prize

S.govindaraju on 17 November 2014

17th,November,2014. Attn: Mr.S.Govindaraju, We are writing to notify you that we received a winning draft of (500,000.00GBP) bearing your name (Mr.S.Govindaraju) issued by the Toyota Company Int'L...[Read full complaint]

Speak asia's fraud

Varun Raval on 17 November 2014

Mr.Rajesh is the dealer for the Speak Asia in Maninagar.. he took a cheque for rs.11000/- to be a member and give assurance behalf of speak asia to earn 4 times of your investment with in a year.....[Read full complaint]

Lottery claim

Hemant Kumar on 17 November 2014

No 6, Sansand Marg, {RBI} Building. BP No 123 New Delhi -110 001, India. Customer services, [Read full complaint]

email aaya hai sach hai ya fraud?

Thakor Suresh on 16 November 2014

Reserve Bank of India regional office, Foreign Remittance Department. 6, Sansad Marg 110 001, New Delhi, India. Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/11. Payment amount: 500 GBP Five Hundred Thousand Great...[Read full complaint]

RBI official payment notification mail complain

Dnyanesh Kharat on 16 November 2014

The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve Bank of India (RBI) that i were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the British Government ...[Read full complaint]