Internet Scams complaints

Wallet locked

Md Asgar on 11 December 2014

pin change karne ki wajh se so i want to wy wallet is reactication

RBI Lottery Fraud

Rathnam Boska on 10 December 2014

Hi Sir, Received a mail from the @outlook.com stating that i received lottery and i have to send my pan card,id card and the aadhar card.so i sent them.Then i was asked ...[Read full complaint]

I have a money prize 500,000.00 GBP

Hari Shanker on 10 December 2014

From the transfer department reserve bank of india regional director: mr, abishek verma reserve bank of india regional office, delhi, dr: steven gray, foreign transfer manager, foreign exchange de...[Read full complaint]

For the lottery winning award

Md Ishtiaque on 09 December 2014

Mujhe is CHEVROLET email id se LOTTERY jitne ka khabar mila hai. kirpya hamari help kare ki aise kyu logo ko fansa rahe hai.

Unwanted fraud with my debit card

Pankaj Suman on 09 December 2014

Today now,suddenly- i have a sms-icici bankdebit card purchase of inr 9.00 on 09 dec. Info.Min*icl-cgxpa.-about this icici bank card or online purchase-i do't know. Think...[Read full complaint]

Compliant against BBC Lottery

Subhra Deka on 09 December 2014

- Customer services THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, JANPATH, H.O. 110001-NEW DELHI CONTACT E-MAIL: @hotmail.com Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1...[Read full complaint]

Fake samsung company uk winning prize for mobile

Alka Toppo on 09 December 2014

Samsung company send the message for my mobile no. 2733 and company said your mobile no.has win 3.6 crorein samsung uk award.Ihave invested Rs.558680 lakh. Company has ch...[Read full complaint]

Fake samsung lottery 2014

Yogesh Tugaonkar on 08 December 2014

I got a message to my email.id telling that ,my mobile has won a prize of 3.6crore, they asked my address,my name,and id proof ... and today I got a message again ,telling that a person is arrivin...[Read full complaint]

Complian Against Samsung Lottery Award 2014 (email)

Subhra Bikash Deka on 08 December 2014

Sir , I have received a attachment regarding British Samsun Award, in that mail , i have won 3.6 crores against email contests ... and in attachment they send me a wordfile asking me to file the d...[Read full complaint]

Speak asia give money back.

Enid Menezes on 07 December 2014

I have investment Rs.33000/- with Speak Asia.They have even done online survey for the same.The company has cheated lots of people.I would appreciate if i get my money back.

Fraud from Samsung national lottery

Shailesh Ramani on 06 December 2014

Fake samsung lottery Sir meri id m ak samsung uk lottery ka 3.6cror ki lottery jeti h jise lekar uk se mike brown aaye h kya sir ye lottery froad h jiske liye rbi se curency or tex ke liye paise m...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by Ram survey

Vipin Mishra on 05 December 2014

In ram survey I invested around 5000 but all money were stolen by ram survey by faulty survey and promises....really for god sake these people never ever happy in any whe...[Read full complaint]

Message From uk.samsung@live.co.uk email

Nagappa Talawar on 04 December 2014

I RECEIVED MAIL FROM @live.co.uk this mail you win 0000 GBP along with the Samsung galaxy s5 and I send my details they send back mail to me ou...[Read full complaint]

Lottery email

Dooda Ram on 04 December 2014

sir, I have received a email. It says that your number won $5000000 and your money will send to RBI.SO is it right or wrong?

Mobile top up no successful but money debited.

Maksud Khan on 04 December 2014

sir 3-12-2014 ko 5:44pm par mobile banking ke through 50 rupees ka top up uninor no 6115 par kiya . top up no successful but money debited. please sir money back to my ac...[Read full complaint]

Nokia winning message complain

Adeeb Khan on 02 December 2014

6182 your mobile no:has won 1.2 million pounds in award for claims send your name/ add/ mobile no/ email this message received by nokia please send my award & win money i...[Read full complaint]

Money not refund

Dharm Singh Meena on 02 December 2014

Sr my account number 049. Date 28 November 014. Amount 51 Rs. Transaction number tid 4863 Sr mne mobile banking se rec...[Read full complaint]

Samsung galaxy awards 2014 fake mail

Vasanth on 02 December 2014

On 29/11/2014,i have received an sms that my mob number was selected and won $1000000(US dollars) to claim this i need to send my details such as NAME,MOB NO,AGE,ADDRESS to the email address sgawa...[Read full complaint]

About fraud mail in my personal id

Rakesh Bhagwat on 01 December 2014

it is a 4th time of case do with mi by 1)RBI 2)CHEVEROLET 3)RBI anyone there is thats name i dont know but mail mi by these names of organizations and i totally loss my time against these so plkz ...[Read full complaint]