Internet Scams complaints

Cyber persuasion for prize

Jaydeep Pavara on 26 December 2014

My name is jaydeep pavara. I have suffer no loss but it was inducement to suffer loss. I have got a message containing your mobile number has been awarded rs.3.6cr by samsung company uk,to claim p...[Read full complaint]

Lottery mail from rbi

S K Jha on 26 December 2014

i am geeting this msg and i am confused who is sending me this mail plz confirm me is it true or its fake. Reserve Bank of India regional office, Foreign Remittance Department. 6, Sansad Marg 110 ...[Read full complaint]

This mail is true of fake?

Ramswarup Tiwari on 24 December 2014

Respected Sir, I have received an E- Mail from Reserve Bank Of India Regardin funds . Please guide me what is right what is Wrong. Description given below- RBI.003873.11 RESERVE BANK OF INDIA DCM(...[Read full complaint]

Fake winning prize of 2 crore 35 lakh

Harman Deep on 24 December 2014

I recieved text nd fake email id in which they mentioned that i get winning contest iin chervolet promotion london uk nd they ask me to pay 4800 ilINRit iwas vry exctd ne...[Read full complaint]

Fake Job email

Milan Dey on 23 December 2014

Got the below Fake job email from unknown source .. Mentioned Sender and email contents. Tata via Dropbox reply-to: @gmail.com to: @gmail.com ...[Read full complaint]

Against fake email

Mahendrasinh Raol on 22 December 2014

Dear concern, my name is Mahendra Raol working in private limited company as a Sr. Office HR& Admin.I got some fake email in which they mention that my email had been drew as one of the lucky emai...[Read full complaint]

Fake chevrolet motors award winning prizes

Sandeep on 22 December 2014

I got a massege that my mobile number is the winner of 3crore 35lakh INR,send your name,add,age etc..,but now am little scared that the can use my description for any wrong activities

Samsung lottery draw

Chandan Kumar on 20 December 2014

sir my name is chandan mujhe ek email receive hua hai jisme likha hai ki aap £500,000.00 ka lottery nikla hai bank details aur id proof @outlook.com par bhejne ko kaha h...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia refund my money

Amit Kumar on 19 December 2014

Maine Apna rs 00/- lagaya tha or apne uncle ka or unke relative ka bhi rs 00/- lagaya tha pr mujhe ya unko kuch v return ni mila mujhe apne rupa...[Read full complaint]

Samsung company fake mails

Arjun More on 18 December 2014

Mail melaa thaa 0000 paunds jitne ka 9/12 /15 ko ajent ane walaa hi d d le ker .mr bob unkaa nam hai.mujhe ky kernaa chiye .a fake hi yaa real p...[Read full complaint]

Fake mail for lottery

Arjun More on 18 December 2014

Mujhe msg .milaa 0000 pounds win ..kal unkaa ajent aane walaa hi mr bob Wining amut kaa d d le ker ..kya keru plese help me Meraa bank account number ..or baki detail un ...[Read full complaint]

RBI false winning awards

Neha Sandeep Naik on 17 December 2014

From Office of the Reserve Bank Of India Regional Office ,6 Sansad Marg, New Delhi- 110001,India ,Financial Regulation and Currency Inclusion Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2014 Telex: 09331Credit/RBI. Pay...[Read full complaint]

Fraud message complain

Jagdepak on 17 December 2014

I know this type of message is fraud but some time i think way these company and government no take any action or reaction til date i have no loss this type situation, i have receive these tue mes...[Read full complaint]

Fake Nokia loto winning amt 250000

Ashok Patil on 17 December 2014

i recived nokia loto winning amt rs.250000gbp no aney loss of maney

This mail True or False?

Laxman on 16 December 2014

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT ONLINE BANKING UNIT 6, SANSAND MARG,-110001 New Delhi, India. IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS CoAttention: Beneficiary, ngratulations, we have received the sum of $85...[Read full complaint]

This mail is true or false?

Arun Babu on 16 December 2014

Reserve Bank Of India # 17 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 021, INDIA Customer services, Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/14. Payment amount: 3 CROERS,5 LAKHS IN INDIA RU...[Read full complaint]

For the winning price

S.murugan Seeninaickermurugan on 15 December 2014

DEAR SIR ATTN.S.MURUGAN my name is price ticlerd in Chevrolet motor company United Kingdom after telling you pay 9800 after immediately winning money transfer your bank a...[Read full complaint]

Lost money in speak asia

Manoj Bhatt on 13 December 2014

please help me to return my money that i have been lost in speak asia online in 2011.The outstanding amt.of 0000 that i will pay in icici bank branch rishikesh by cash. t...[Read full complaint]

Samsung National lottery 2014 is it true or false?

Suryamangal Ghosh on 12 December 2014

Sir,I have received a sms from 9147 on 1/12/2014 that I have won 3.6 crore India/UK Award and I was told to send my name, address to samsungdebts@hotmail.com. I sent my d...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by speakasia company

Manjusha Khare on 11 December 2014

this is manjusha khare from allahabad..i have invested 2000 rupees in speak asia.i have lost all my money.can u help me out,how i get all my money back.