Internet Scams complaints

Cheating emails used with RBI emblum.

Ramachandran . K on 11 January 2015

So many e`mails have received from various dates in my personal e`mail which contents huge amount awarded .These all e`mails are coming from the rbi compansationdpt@outlook.com,otherwise the RBI g...[Read full complaint]

Plz respond true and false?

Pankaj Kumar on 09 January 2015

Reserve bank of india. Central office, jeevan bharathi building, connaught place, new delhi foreign remittance department deposited of your fund to rbi for transfer to your account our ref: 0xfind...[Read full complaint]

We paid 25000rs to winning message

Abhigna Hb on 08 January 2015

One day I got a message that is u r a winner of Samsung lucky draw winner it is from London.after that they told to pay 25000rs for parcel clear charge so we paid 5000 [Read full complaint]

Samsung umk promo fraud

Pankajbhatbagar on 08 January 2015

Samsung company chor h. custem office se ph. Krk logo k paise kha jaate h... or ek angrej b baitha rkha h ma.. ka.... w/o account no. Deta h.... ki isme paise deposite krao... apko fir prize dikha...[Read full complaint]

Fraud email chevrolet

V.revathi on 06 January 2015

I am revathi from tamilnadu Chevrolet company award 2014 my phone no winning 3c 68L .john bradly feedex officer cheating me.melegam 0322 prasad 8445[Read full complaint]

Samsung national lottery 2014

Ravi Jaglan on 05 January 2015

R/sir,madam, there is a mail i get. this on 1 015. in this there is is a lottery of 3.6 crore ,samsung laptop,Samsung galaxy note 3. and will b dilevered me on 5th jan [Read full complaint]

Internet fraud

Shravansinh Rao on 04 January 2015

there is call from somebody and they told me that they are from naukri.com and my profile is shortlisted for a job in L&T construction as a quality engineer .first i paid 2500 for registration and...[Read full complaint]

Do you have a gathbandhan shaadi centre office in ranchi

Kaushik on 03 January 2015

i had made the payment in bank by given a.c number from gathbandhan shaadi centre of ranchi. . But now i am not getting proper response over phn call.. On saturday 3rd jan 2015 the phone is coming...[Read full complaint]

Fake HP Warranty Scheme by core technologies

Sanjeev Kumar on 03 January 2015

Dear Team, Recently i have got mail from CORE TECHNOLOGIES INDIA, stating that they are the authorized tier 2 partners of HP. I have taken two year extender warranty from them for my HP laptop. Fe...[Read full complaint]

Prize Winning emails

Gyanendra Kumar Jain on 03 January 2015

I am receiving regularaly fraud email showing that email from Reserve Bank of India I wish to attach document

Receiving fake mails of lottry

Harshit Manav on 03 January 2015

i have got many mails of lucky draw and something lottry type. they want that i have to send my bio data for the claim. so what should i do for these types of mails.

Samsung Uk lottery fraud

Shrikant Yemul on 02 January 2015

I got below sms on my mobile no. on 22 Dec 014. YOU ARE SELECTING AS A WINNER FOR 0000 CASH FROM SAMSUNG.TO GET YOUR AMOUNT SEND UR NAME ADDRESS...[Read full complaint]

Coca cola winning award

Amlesh Meena on 02 January 2015

Mujha coca cola na 5coror ka luck winer ka emil milla to ya sab jhut hai ya sach hai plz give me abswer

Misleading mails using rbi name

Zafar Yusuf Kidwai on 02 January 2015

madam/sir, i have recd amail regerding the fund transfer. the name of mr raghu is being used. the full content of mail is given here-- RBI seal RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, S...[Read full complaint]

Coca cola company fraud

Ahmed Bilal on 30 December 2014

I got mail from coca cola company that you have won amount of Rs 1 crore .after that custom officer call me and said if you want to claim tthis winning prize you have to submit Rs [Read full complaint]

Fake samsung winning message

Alka Toppo on 29 December 2014

Samsung company claims award ne mujhe mera vodafone no par msg kiya ki your mobile no winning 3.6 crore plz your name address age aur identiy proof call karka mujhe bhejane ko kaha wo log ne mujhe...[Read full complaint]

Chevrolet motors promotion message true or not?

Jaba on 29 December 2014

I got mail on 27 DEC that to pay ,850 ₹ to claim 3,35,00000₹ is it true r not

This email true or false?

Darvesh Kumar on 29 December 2014

BBC CLAIM CENTRE UK 46 Bush Road, Off Stamford Line PE92YP, Liverpool England, United Kingdom. Tell- 6077 E-mail: @live.co.uk This is to inform...[Read full complaint]

Fake Samsung company london winning message

Amirg.r. Mukhi on 27 December 2014

Respected Sir/Medam, You are help me, i am third person, my position very lower, Date :- 26/11/2014 start This msg i paid money rs. 0.00 above i am complete paid and take...[Read full complaint]

Cyber persuasion for prize

Jaydeep Pavara on 26 December 2014

My name is jaydeep pavara. I have suffer no loss but it was inducement to suffer loss. I have got a message containing your mobile number has been awarded rs.3.6cr by samsung company uk,to claim p...[Read full complaint]