Internet Scams complaints

Against samsung lottery

Priyal Shah on 26 January 2015

i got an email regarding samsung lottery from uk describing that i won price of 4 crore 2 lakhs rupees and a 51 inch samsung lcd tv and a samsung s4 mobile.asking me for my details and bank detail...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia Fraud

Ankit Singhal on 24 January 2015

i joined speakasia online in 011, and work in apeakasia online survey for 6 months but i didnt get any money please get me refund by this fraud company

Cheating by mail

Rohith on 22 January 2015

From Office of the Reserve Bank Of India 6,Sansand Marg, (R.B.I) Building.PB NO 123. New Delhi: Financial Regulation and Financial Inclusion Working Together or at Cross-purposes: Our ref: Cbn/Ohg...[Read full complaint]

Cocacola company fake message

Dipak Ahir on 22 January 2015

Sir ..mujhe kal rat ko msg aaya k aap cocacola k lucky draw contest me 750000USD jite he..fir aaj subah muje 7903 is number se call aya or kaha ki aap custom clearing k l...[Read full complaint]

All hit deal me paise doob gaye

Siddharth Jadhav on 21 January 2015

Maine 1 Jan 2013 ko alhitdeal me 7000 rs me join kiya 1 month ho gaya vo band pad gaya muje bola gaya ki online roz advertisement dekho to aapko paisa milega or mere jaise bahot logo ko bola gaya ...[Read full complaint]

Couldn't able to claim the winning amount.

Michael Thokchom on 21 January 2015

On 21 jan,2015 i got a message state that i have won the amount of 3 crore and 35 lakhs in coca cola UK 2015 mobile promo from this mobile no.8882336108 .But i couldn't able to claim the winning a...[Read full complaint]

Fake coca cola lucky drwa2015 online UK

Dharmendra Kumar Chaman on 21 January 2015

Mera coca cola lucky drwa 2015 online uk me mera mobile no winaer hua fir 19 2015 ko delhi airport custam ka phone aaya ki aap ko 4500 custom fe...[Read full complaint]

Nokia Winning prize not received

Vijay Mane on 20 January 2015

Respected sir, I have received one mail from Nokia promotion U,K. they send one diplomat Mr. charles morgan and now British High Commissioner Mr. Mark Philip take all responsibility his email dipm...[Read full complaint]

We lost 33000 thousand in speak asia

Bansri on 20 January 2015

We have invested 3000 in speak asia in 2011 and still we not get our money back.Please let me know how i can get my money back.

Is it Fake or real chevrolet motor promo awards??

Ranjan Kumar Sahu on 20 January 2015

i got a message on 18/01/2015 from a unknown number that is 5155 and that msz is about like this ,that i have been selected from chevrolet motor promo2015 as winner of 3 ...[Read full complaint]

Winning samsung lottery message

Bar Sagarbhai Dudabhai on 20 January 2015

Hello sir/madam ,I got this message. please check it is it true r not.kindly request. U sir say quickly sir. SAMSUNG COMPANY ONLINE LOTTO AWARD-PROMOTION British Lottery International. Registered ...[Read full complaint]

Fake chevrolet motor promo prize

Shashank Chouhan on 17 January 2015

i ve receivd a mail from chevrolet uk , london . also i'd received call from that diplomat who named david lampard asking for custom charges (24 k). i am not willing to pay that much amount i ve c...[Read full complaint]

I got winning message from UK Samsung company

Lalitha Mano on 17 January 2015

Apple lottery scam 500000 gbp pound by uk

Rakesh Parab on 17 January 2015

scammer sent me mail on my old email address @gmail.com then they sent me mail by @libero.it ,in this mail they told me you are win [Read full complaint]

Coca cola lottery online

Sanjeev Kumar on 17 January 2015

mere pass coca cola company se londan se mail aaya ki mai 5 carore 28 lakhs rupaye jeet gya uski chech delhi airport par aa gai hai mere pass ek costam adhikaree ki call aai hai usne mujhe bank me...[Read full complaint]

Recieved a email and phone call from Frank moris

Maninndra Tibdewal on 16 January 2015

Not victimised as yet , but recieved a email and a call now Mr Frank Morris Diplomat stating that he is carrying my DD 2 laptops and a phone as a wining award from Samsung Electronics London . i s...[Read full complaint]

Chervolet fraud e-mail

Gaurav Bharti on 15 January 2015

WE HAVE TO AWARE ON THIS KIND OF FRAUD E-MAIL FRAID LOTTERY WINNING. Goverment do anything to stop this kind of fraud e-mail.Anotherwise many innocent people suffer and harm with ecomomic and ment...[Read full complaint]

Cheat and fraud in the name on chevrolet lottery

Waikhomrishikesh Singh on 15 January 2015

Respected Sir, My name is Waikhom Rishikesh Singh from Imphal Manipur,i would like to complain against Mr Mack Williams, Mr Scotland Desmond(Passport no-408379250),Mr jaffery who told me as they a...[Read full complaint]

Is chevrolet motors promo award true or false?

Dinabandhu Pal on 15 January 2015

YOUR CASH PRIZE OF 3CRORE 35LAKH WILL ARRIVE INDIA ON 14/01/2015‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ Inbox CHEVROLET MOTORSTue, Jan 13, 2015 at 10:34 PM To: dinabandhu pal Reply| Reply to all| Forward| Print| Delete| Show o...[Read full complaint]

For Claim against coca cola

Neha Mehra on 12 January 2015

respected sir I got a msg on 4 January from froud agent that send me this type of msg 'congratulation your mobile no. has won in coca cola promo 2015 UK to claim ,00. GBP...[Read full complaint]