Internet Scams complaints

Speak Asia refund back the money

Divya Jyoti Dev on 22 July 2014

In April-May 2011 I gave Rs. 1000 to Speak Asia. And after a month they did not return any money. And after some time, I got to know that company is fraud. Please help me...[Read full complaint]

Nokia Global cheating of lottery

Alkin Martin on 22 July 2014

Dear sir/mam I got a mail from nokia lottery service tht u have won rs .000 pounds Send your email id name adress phone no bank name bank adress i replied that mail theb ...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia- money back please

Sanjeev Kumar on 21 July 2014

Meinne 0000 rupee speak asia me lagaye hain. Abhi tak paise wapis nahi hue hai, plz money back . Maine bank ka karza dena hai.

Bbc uk claim lottery mail received

Nandkumar Narayan Khot on 21 July 2014

Dear sir, I have received a mail about BBC UK LOTTERY winning and I have received a phone as well about deposit the amount in the state bank of India worth Rs. 00/- I kno...[Read full complaint]

RBI winning cash mail

Arbinddubey Dubey on 19 July 2014

Customer services, www.rbi.org THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD ...[Read full complaint]

Received an e-mail by customerservice@rbi.ind.in

Sanojkumar Singh on 18 July 2014

Reserve Bank Of India, Foreign Exchange & Currency Management Department, Reserve Bank Regional Office, No, 6 Sansad Marg, Janti-path, New Delhi. 110001-India. Payment file: RBI/Ben/14. Payment Am...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia fraud

Tarun Tarungupta on 18 July 2014

I have invested of Rs.11000 in Speak Asia and after few months back I just came to know that this company has been fraud and our money has been blocked accordingly. Till date I could not get my mo...[Read full complaint]

Fake coca cola winning amount 500000 gbp

Nishant Shekhar on 17 July 2014

Incoming mail on dt 7.14 i am wining cash amount for gbp 0000 and submeet full detail by mail.please conform this mail fake ya true.

Speak Asia please refund my money

Anjan Kumar Rout on 17 July 2014

Dear Sir, Namaste. This is Anjan Rout from Pune. I had purchased 3 ids in the year 2011 march with the help of a local upline meamber. Paid Rs.66,000/- (Rupees Sixty Six Thousand Only ) to one of ...[Read full complaint]

About winning information of samsung promo.

Rana Kumar on 17 July 2014

sir please give me the information that someone have vall me and said that u have won the amount that is very large and he said that you have required to pay the amount of ,500<...[Read full complaint]

I think coca cola company lottery prize scammed me

Harshal Rinke on 17 July 2014

sir, actually I receve an email that congratulates me ..I m winnig prize of rs 0000 grb pounds..after that they call me ..and tell me to give the custom duty fees to delh...[Read full complaint]

Toyota mobile prize draw message

Ajay Verma on 17 July 2014

Hello sir myself Ajay. I have received a msg on my mail from toyota company uk that M won a Toyota Var along with 0000 euro cash prize. Can u tell me its true or fake. M ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Winning mail

Rajesh Sharma on 17 July 2014

I have Received mail as Under RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION. Reserve Bank Of India # 17 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 021, INDIA Customer serv...[Read full complaint]

Fraud call in the name of RBI ask about ATM

Pankai Patil on 17 July 2014

They ask me abut ATM....that no was +91 7543 885 945 ....plz do something..

This email right or wrong tell me true ?

Arun Kumar Singh on 16 July 2014

this is that e-mail please tell me what can i do for this-------- From Office of the Reserve Bank Of India 6, Sans and Marg, (R.B.I) Building.PB NO 123. New Delhi: Financial Regulation and Financi...[Read full complaint]

Fake lottery winning prices

Ram Manohar on 16 July 2014

Sir, I have received an email from on12th juli.2014 regarding a claim of £500,000GBP/ RS. 4 CRORE 99 LAKHS/-INR of cash prize from reserve bank of india...I doubt that this is a fraud mail..so I <...[Read full complaint]

Got more and more emails from some fake lottery letter

Harish Chowdhary on 16 July 2014

I never send money to them and now how to stop that waste emails and i need to know cyber crime office email if anyone know about that tell to me thank you fellas

Fake lottery email

Vikky on 15 July 2014

i have received a email " lottery type" but when i came RBI office Delhi i found that its fake sir plz take any strict action in this matter

Speak Asia not returning Money

Uday Bapat on 15 July 2014

Dear Sir, My self paid Rs.33000/- deposit in Speak Asia by cash in 012, I have mail confirmation on my E mail ID. But we don't have any receipt because money paid as a ch...[Read full complaint]

Problem wite the fraud email

Raja Mishra on 15 July 2014

he have asked me the details of my name address and acount information that i give him by my mistake so now what i can do now