Internet Scams complaints

Speak Asia should refund investors money

Jai Solanki on 06 October 2015

I invested Rs 4000 in speak asia buying 4 id but didn't earned a single penny from it and after the case of fraud against the firm they didn't refund the money which they...[Read full complaint]

I had invested 132000 in speak asia online and not got any refund

Santosh Chopda on 27 September 2015

When its time to ask for money back company stopped and court decision was pending. But its almost more than 4 years. Speak asia should refund money of all investors.

Ram survey Not refunded my deposit amount

Raju Mhetre on 18 September 2015

I have given 00/- Rs in Ram survey but not refunded any amount.

Fraud by speak asia

Mohd Arshad Khan on 15 September 2015

I had invested Rs33000./- for 3-id with reference of my friend to earn some extra income for my family, but when i invested on the next day it was cracked as a scam on the news channel. I could no...[Read full complaint]

Had paid the money for my speakasia panelist ID

Manisha Kambli on 01 September 2015

Fraud by Speak Asia

Someswar Chaturvedi on 28 August 2015

I had invested Rs99000/- for 9-id with reference of my friend to earn some extra income for my family, but when i invested on the next day it was cracked as a scam on the news channel. I could not...[Read full complaint]

Refund required for invested money

Rohit Verma on 21 August 2015

I had applied for 3 Ids for which invested Rs.38000/- I have never received this money back. Company owners has been arrested and why money has not been recovered from them.

Speak asia fraud refund

Neetha F on 13 August 2015

I had registered for Speak Asia by Paying 00/- Co is now closed due to fraud. How do i claim for this amount Is there any chance of getting this money back

Ram survey cheated me

Vijay Kori on 09 August 2015

Ram survey ne meri 3 id's open karvakar 0500 Rs mujhe wapas nahi lotaye...

Bit 3 patti a big scam

Tejas Shah on 06 August 2015

Mitro India me Gujarat ke ander gopalak dairy ka 130 carore ka scheme hua that logo ke bahut paise barbad huye ab uska beta Thailand me Bethe Bethe nai scheme lekar aa raha hai bit3pati ka plz usm...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against Speak Asia

Vishal Thakur on 31 July 2015

speakasia is a fake servey com. i want my money back

Fraud byBY speak Asia online

P C Hiremath on 23 July 2015

I had paid the money for my panelist ID. Please return my money SPEAKASIAONLINE..11000/-

POS purchased by some one at Mumbai from my ATM card

Anand Prakash on 07 July 2015

On 2015 I received a call from Mob no - 73.. a lady called me and told me that after redemption of my point in credit card credit card departmen...[Read full complaint]

I want to refund of my speakasia rupees 22000/-

Ankit Patel on 03 July 2015

I am starting this business via suggesting of my brother ...so I'm ready with invest in the company but when I can not tack my iincome of 4000/-of every month ...and therafter this scams is open i...[Read full complaint]

Cheated from speakasia online

Abdulrahim Gafurbhai Chhipa on 02 July 2015

In 2011 i have join sprakasia company with 3 id and i have pay 3000 thousand for three id and now that company is ni more, i did not get a single rupee fro the company. S...[Read full complaint]

When speak asia Will refund the money of panelist?

Piyush Maheshwari on 30 June 2015

When I purchase panelists from one of your panelist by 20 days I heard about speak Asia is not working any more. Kindly return my amount as early as possible from your side . Thankyou

Refund of money from speakasia

Manjinder Kapoor on 14 June 2015

please advice how to recover my money from speakasiaonline

Refund of my invested money

Dr Atul Rastogi on 07 June 2015

Dear , I joined speakasia and its gone , when I Joine after 2/3 days I heared the company is GONE( Stopped Working). I Invested Rs.33000/- So please lookafter into this matter and do needfulat the...[Read full complaint]

Refund my money from Speak Asia Online Co.

Mohan Bhagwat Pathrabe on 01 June 2015

Sir, I & my wife invested Rs.66000/- in 08 feb 2011 & my wife joining in dt 06 may 2011 for earning money from on line survey work from my home. I had work for Three to four month and after th [Read full complaint]

Speak Asia Dubara thug rahi hai

Rajesh Kumar on 30 May 2015

I invested money in 2011 may & now after the order of supreme court we not get back our money back..and company is demanding 1000 rs for per id...so pl do something and give us right infornation.....[Read full complaint]