Internet Scams complaints

Refund of patym money

Apoorva Dwivedi on 30 March 2015

I had done a recharge of Rs. 250 from paytm.com app on 29th march 2015.I didn't get any recharge from there side,i got a message that recharge is failed and we refunded your amount in your wallet,...[Read full complaint]

Refund money from Speak Asia

Manoj Kapilray Raval on 28 March 2015

Sir, I have invested Rs.33000/- in April 2011 for earning money from on line survey work from my home. i had work for four to five month and after that company had stopped work of online survey. S...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia refund my amount

Premlata Kanhare on 23 March 2015

i have open a online survey account with speak asia in year 2010 they were saying that they will give online survey for that they will pay 4000 rs per survey. but they have not given single rupees...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia Fraud

Kanhaiyalal Verma on 12 March 2015

i have open a online survey account with speak asia in year 2010 they were saying that they will give online survey for that they will pay 4000 rs per survey. but they have not given single rupee....[Read full complaint]

Speak asia fraud

Satish Kumar on 07 March 2015

i have open a online survey account with speak asia in 011. they were saying that they will give online survey for that they will pay 4000 rs per survey. but they have no...[Read full complaint]

Money Londring

Priti Chandak on 05 March 2015

Firstly they select my email for combo 35000000gbp and car. Then the email me to transfer 500. After transfer they make fake rbi acount and fource to transfer 34999INR [Read full complaint]

Speak Asia not return my money

Arjun Singh on 04 March 2015

Hi , my name is arjun singh . i m from lucknow . before 3 years , i had invested in spaek asia company . 4000 , ... jisame se muje ek month baad 000,[Read full complaint]

British Samsung Award fake emails

Amrin Siddiqui on 02 March 2015

I got one email 2 days back from British Samsung award where in email thwy mentioned that i had won samsung phones and 2 samsung laptop and asked me to fill the form and sent it to : b_samsungday@...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia Fraud

Amit Hiras on 25 February 2015

I have invested 3000 in this organization & not a single rupee received. Government not taking any quick action on freeze money, At first point gov should return money of...[Read full complaint]

Got fraud mail

Pradip Khandhala on 25 February 2015

respected sir, todat i have got mail from tata motors limited and they ask me u have selected candidates for your application and u have complete your this procedure.in the mail they give me accou...[Read full complaint]

Fake samsung lottery related

Rahul Mourya on 25 February 2015

hi sir, before few days i got a mail regarding won the lottery by samsung *-mail Address Ballot Lottery International Program (EABLIP) held to consolidate our numerous customers worldwide.* * the ...[Read full complaint]

Coca cola win contest cheat in my mail

Madhukar Anil Pradhan on 24 February 2015

I am play cocacola lucky draw mobile no.they called through the gmail you are the winner.and your money is transfer in royal bank of Scotland branch Delhi.and send your account no

The email which i recieve is it a fake one or real?

Michael Raja Sharma on 24 February 2015

I just wanted to know about this email is it a fake one or real If its real then how can I claim it plz inform me as soon as possible.. Honda Award Award Motor Co. Ltd. 470 London Road, Slough. Be...[Read full complaint]

Fake mail named RBI from diffrent mail address

Surender Singh on 23 February 2015

Dear Sir/Madem I request you to that i am facing some some fake mail named RBI loyality winning amount on my mail id "surender30333@yahoo.com) . This is totaly frod group incresing in india that <...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia fraud victim

Shahrukh on 21 February 2015

I have invested money in speak asia scheme which was declared fraud now i want money back. Can you please help me on this. please tell me from which way i can get my invested money back

Complaint against fake call

Mateen Ahmad on 20 February 2015

I received a calll from this no 0038 nd say that iam from exchanges department of rbi delhi congratulations you won the lottery amount of $ 0000...[Read full complaint]

Ram survey se paisa nahi mila

Akhtar Khan on 17 February 2015

sir maine ram survey Ke ac m cash 0500 jama kiye the but survey karne Ke bad mujhe kuch nahi mila ram survey bahut badi chorus nikli sale chor h

If the message I got, is fake or true.

Ishika Poddar on 14 February 2015

As, I got the mail from this good luck Harrison, tht my SIM has won Rd. 1 crore 6 lakhs and a Samsung s3 from a Samsung company U.K.. payment will be through RBI .. and later it we mentioned to pa...[Read full complaint]

Ram survey bhaag gayi

Suneet Kumar Singh on 14 February 2015

Maine 7 A/C kole the ram survey me aur after 2 monts campany bag gaye thi.

Lottery money not received

Rishiraj Sjarma on 10 February 2015

sir, muje 1 mail mila he me samsung lottery me wineer hua hu muje kuc samaj me nahi aata he ki me kya kru beacouse i am poormen bank me account nahi he .or money nahi he mere pas ki me bank me acc...[Read full complaint]