Internet Scams complaints

All hit deals fake promises of returns

S.s.waghmare on 26 August 2016

How to take refund from speakasia

Manish Bansal on 06 May 2016

During 2010 I paid 1000 in cash to a speakasia user and in return only thing I got one user I'd. ..just after couple of days site closed down as well as company. It's bee...[Read full complaint]

Ram survey se amount wapas kare

Dinesh Singh on 28 April 2016

ramservey compeny website pe maine 2 id bnaye. 3500 for each id. but avi tk koi return nhi hua. please mere amount return kraya jay.

My facebook id is using by someone else

Saravanan D on 28 March 2016

Dear all, I had been Quit from the face book more than 2 years past, since i cant rember the month and date when i quit. I had shocked today someone is using my facebook account which i had quit w...[Read full complaint]

All hits deals se paisa dilwaou

Sagar Laxman Pawar on 26 March 2016

mene bhi all hit deals me mera accout tha me bahut gari hu plz mere paise lota do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SpeakAsia Refund my money

Vikasrai Jagpal on 23 March 2016

I have join speak Asia servy but no any payment received I want to my money back I have join this in 0-11 witch gives login ID but after 2 servy this sites are blocked [Read full complaint]

Refund my money from speakaisaonline survey

Rajeshkumar Chhabra on 21 March 2016

i am join the speakasia survey but close the company and no refund my money please my money refunded immidiately.

Tycoons empire fraud case

Manas Tudu on 07 March 2016

SBI cheque no-462407 tycoonsempire recipest no 5951 &115951 I'd no-1104TECHG28913 &1104TEMAG28921 sir,I am manas ranjan tudu my father of Chandra mohan tudu invest rs4lak...[Read full complaint]

Speak asia complaints

Harish Thakuri on 23 February 2016

I invested in this company and after a month the Medea and investigation started on this company and then company fought in court assuring us that everything will be all right but now there is no ...[Read full complaint]

All hit deals hum barbaad ho gaye

Dattatraya Mohite on 23 February 2016

Maine 29 Jan 2014 ko account kola mere pass paise nahi the par Maine loan nikalkar paise invest kiye par ek mahine main allhitdeals close ho gai please mere paise lot a do sir

Goods not delivered and Refund not made

Amit Kumar on 16 February 2016

My bad experience with Quikr. I paid RS 800 for a chair n table (AD ID 67.) I was told that my product would be delivered on 13th Feb in between 1 to 5 but it did not hap...[Read full complaint]

Speakasia Fraud

Sher Afgan on 02 February 2016

Dear sir, I have to invest 2000 for the two account for the online survey reply for the speakasia company and did not receive any kind of amount form the company i invest...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia online company fraud

Jitendra Sharma on 02 January 2016

i have investment Rs 00/- in speak asia online company since 2011 company has said to pay Rs 00/- monthly pay to member who has invested Rs [Read full complaint]

Maze budlele rupaye parat milanebabat

Avinsh Baliram Patil on 16 December 2015

Mi 2013 sali ya companit 7000 Rupaye bharale pan tyacha output mala kahich milala nahi . Me student ahe tyamule shikhan kharchala all hit deal fayadeshir tharal as vatal hot ,pan tase kahich zal n...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia should refund the money

Trupti Dabholkar on 17 November 2015

on Tuesday the 10th of May 011, I had invested 00/- as recommended by my friend. However within a week after my registration it was revealed tha...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia Not refund amount

Mohit Saxena on 29 October 2015

I had applied for 4 Ids for which invested Rs.44000/- I have never received this money back. Company owners has been arrested and why money has not been recovered from them.

Got a unbelievable message

Vijitashwa Maurya on 21 October 2015

A message came from chevrolet company offering 2 crore 35 lakhs .is this realy true or fake for the sake of money only

Speak Asia should refund investors money

Jai Solanki on 06 October 2015

I invested Rs 4000 in speak asia buying 4 id but didn't earned a single penny from it and after the case of fraud against the firm they didn't refund the money which they...[Read full complaint]

I had invested 132000 in speak asia online and not got any refund

Santosh Chopda on 27 September 2015

When its time to ask for money back company stopped and court decision was pending. But its almost more than 4 years. Speak asia should refund money of all investors.

Ram survey Not refunded my deposit amount

Raju Mhetre on 18 September 2015

I have given 00/- Rs in Ram survey but not refunded any amount.