Internet Scams complaints

Fake lottery

Gaurav Bharti on 01 February 2015

Please this is urgent i want to show this msg for people.I am asking from the people who got the money by invest in scam email by doing like this complain. I also wasted money in this but till now...[Read full complaint]

Fraud lottery @ samsung national lottery 2015

Golu on 31 January 2015

Fraud lottery @ SAMSUNG NATIONAL LOTTERY 2015 Attention Dear Award Owner:Meenakshi Devi Accept our sincerely apology for the slight delay in responding to your mail, it was an outcome of the proce...[Read full complaint]

I got email from i won 500000 gbp

Inamdar Yasin Kutbuddon on 30 January 2015

I received email that I won 0000 GBP are it's true and they want me to pay Rs.15900 and I don't have money to pay themCoca Cola Prize Redemption Center 2014 United Kingdo...[Read full complaint]

Against custom agent charge . RS.18500

Uday Kumar Mishra on 30 January 2015

It was charge India custom officer RS.18500 againt Parcel Samsung mobile lottery

Money back from speak asia

Patel Vishal Kirtibhai on 29 January 2015

my friend suggest me for investing in this company..i see all the procedure then i invest 33k and i also to request to join in..so friend trust me n they join in.after some days the news channel d...[Read full complaint]

RBI official payment notification .

Vibhay Khare on 29 January 2015

I am receiving these kind of Lottery winning amount from RBI every 2-3 days time. And they are demanding to share some of my personal details and A/ c details as well they were also asking about f...[Read full complaint]

Coca cola lottery payment

Jaswantsingh on 28 January 2015

Sir 13-01-2015 ko sms aya jisme likha tha apke number ne cocacola promo prize 0.00 million pounds jita hai.ap apna home address de do .aya mail cocaukprizepromo. my mobil...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Lottery Originating from Indian Mobile Number

Praveen Syamakomalan on 28 January 2015

Earlier the lottery scam messages used to be originating from foreign countries. But the message I got today is from +91 7042 088. It says "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 3 C...[Read full complaint]

Is this message fake or real?

Gulshangujral Gujral on 27 January 2015

I got a mail from Samsung online award uk of winning 750000pounds of great Britain andcone 51inch lcd tv .is this mail fake or real

Fake coco cola prize winner 2015 from uk

Kalyan Singh on 26 January 2015

Sir I have received a msg my mob no 2782 have won coco cola prize winner 2015 Rs 9 cr. This msg right or wrong pl suggest me

Against samsung lottery

Priyal Shah on 26 January 2015

i got an email regarding samsung lottery from uk describing that i won price of 4 crore 2 lakhs rupees and a 51 inch samsung lcd tv and a samsung s4 mobile.asking me for my details and bank detail...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia Fraud

Ankit Singhal on 24 January 2015

i joined speakasia online in 011, and work in apeakasia online survey for 6 months but i didnt get any money please get me refund by this fraud company

Cheating by mail

Rohith on 22 January 2015

From Office of the Reserve Bank Of India 6,Sansand Marg, (R.B.I) Building.PB NO 123. New Delhi: Financial Regulation and Financial Inclusion Working Together or at Cross-purposes: Our ref: Cbn/Ohg...[Read full complaint]

Cocacola company fake message

Dipak Ahir on 22 January 2015

Sir ..mujhe kal rat ko msg aaya k aap cocacola k lucky draw contest me 750000USD jite he..fir aaj subah muje 7903 is number se call aya or kaha ki aap custom clearing k l...[Read full complaint]

All hit deal me paise doob gaye

Siddharth Jadhav on 21 January 2015

Maine 1 Jan 2013 ko alhitdeal me 7000 rs me join kiya 1 month ho gaya vo band pad gaya muje bola gaya ki online roz advertisement dekho to aapko paisa milega or mere jaise bahot logo ko bola gaya ...[Read full complaint]

Couldn't able to claim the winning amount.

Michael Thokchom on 21 January 2015

On 21 jan,2015 i got a message state that i have won the amount of 3 crore and 35 lakhs in coca cola UK 2015 mobile promo from this mobile no.8882336108 .But i couldn't able to claim the winning a...[Read full complaint]

Fake coca cola lucky drwa2015 online UK

Dharmendra Kumar Chaman on 21 January 2015

Mera coca cola lucky drwa 2015 online uk me mera mobile no winaer hua fir 19 2015 ko delhi airport custam ka phone aaya ki aap ko 4500 custom fe...[Read full complaint]

Nokia Winning prize not received

Vijay Mane on 20 January 2015

Respected sir, I have received one mail from Nokia promotion U,K. they send one diplomat Mr. charles morgan and now British High Commissioner Mr. Mark Philip take all responsibility his email dipm...[Read full complaint]

We lost 33000 thousand in speak asia

Bansri on 20 January 2015

We have invested 3000 in speak asia in 2011 and still we not get our money back.Please let me know how i can get my money back.

Is it Fake or real chevrolet motor promo awards??

Ranjan Kumar Sahu on 20 January 2015

i got a message on 18/01/2015 from a unknown number that is 5155 and that msz is about like this ,that i have been selected from chevrolet motor promo2015 as winner of 3 ...[Read full complaint]