Internet Scams complaints

Recovery of payment made with speak asia

Nirpeksh Shukla on 21 September 2014

I invested 00/- rs. in speakasia website for making some profit by filling the online surveys in April, 2011 through Devendra Saini (A close friend working with speak asi...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Samsung awards

Abish Jain on 21 September 2014

I got one msg from samsung electronics uk ltd msg is like "You won 3crores&samsung S5 smart phone "they asked to send my details to their email I sent to their email then again I got one

Refund of money from speak asia scam

Binny Singh Sharma on 21 September 2014

I invested 5000 purcasing 3 panels under my name and 2 panrls under my sisters name, but then news of speakasia being a scam broke out. My money has not been refunded bac...[Read full complaint]

Fake ICC cricket mobile lottery winner message

Mhonben on 21 September 2014

Hello.... I received a Sms of ICC CRICKET MOBILE PROMO LOTTERY WINNER to claim the prize So is it fake or true.please reply me

Reserve bank of india ( regarding fund transfer)

Abhay Upadhyay on 20 September 2014

I have received the same mail what should I do please suggest me

Suggest me about coca cola company mail

Narendra Singh on 20 September 2014

i got the mail from coca cola company that u won the 0000 gbp than they Call me on my mob. no. after all formalities they told mme ur money has been return back. those de...[Read full complaint]

I have got a mail from rbi about the foreign exchange dept-rbi

Satyanarayana Swain on 20 September 2014

hi i have got a mail from rbi and @yahoo.com about the E500,000.pound i have won they are asking u should got from the fund they are taleing you are the beneficiary by o...[Read full complaint]

Fake Chevrolet promo uk award 2014

Arun Arun on 19 September 2014

Hi sir .. I have got the male from ur company adress that i have won three crore and a Chevrolet car of 2014 model. Is arrival at delhi by tomorrow morning is it true r its fake kindly inform us.....[Read full complaint]

Fake winning prize

Mohd Zahid on 19 September 2014

Conversation opened. 2 messages. All messages read. Skip to content Using Gmail with screen readers +Zahid Share Search Gmail COMPOSE Labels Inbox Starred Important Sent Mail Drafts (3) Circles Pe...[Read full complaint]

Fraud advertisement complain

Jatin Ningombam on 19 September 2014

From Office of the Reserve Bank of India 6,Sansand Marg, (R.B.I) Building.PB NO 123.New Delhi - 110 001, INDIA Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2014 Telex: 09331Credit/RBI. Payment file: RBI/Ben/009 Swift co...[Read full complaint]

Winning email aaya

Sanjay Arajan Bhai Chavda on 18 September 2014

mere mo pe ek email aaya h ki aap 0000 POUND JITE HE apna ac no branch sab deteils mang rahr h E email rbi se aaya h kya karna chahie

Fake coco cola promo lottery 2014

Vishwajeet Kumar on 18 September 2014

sir mera name Vishwajeet kumar yadav mere par masgki mera number coco cola promo me 5core 35 lakh jita hai aur hum she .750 paid Karen ke liye mail aay hai main kaya karu...[Read full complaint]

Lottery messages complaints

Vishwajeet Kumar on 17 September 2014

I got masse from my mobile number awarded 5crore 35lakh from coco cola 2014promo and than they want my name address age and sex for the claim i want to know that is this true and what can do this ...[Read full complaint]

Coca cola company fake message

Bollam Rajkumar on 17 September 2014

Hello sir My Name Raj kumar from india telangan. i am win your sms arrival phone call daly send 5500 transfor 0000 emidetly your wining amount s...[Read full complaint]

Want to know that my mobile number awarded 3 crore 35 lakh?

Vadoliya Pritesh on 17 September 2014

I got massage from my mobile number that, my mobile number awarded 3 crore 35 lakh from chevrolet motors 2014 promo.And than they want to my my name,number,address,age and sex for the claim.I want...[Read full complaint]

Recieve a fake email message of rbi bank

Abhay Devgan on 16 September 2014

THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, JANPATH, NEW DELHI, H.O. 001, NEW DELHI. GROSVENOR SQUARE Customer services, [Read full complaint]

Will Speak Asia refund money to all panelists ?

Amardeep Deo on 16 September 2014

Sir I have invested rs.11000 in 2011 in speak to want some profit but at that time I don’t know that it will shut down the company. Please return my money as early as possible so that I can give t...[Read full complaint]

I got a mail from 2014 samsung uk anniversary

Hitesh Vanzara on 16 September 2014

It said me i m winner of 2014 samsung uk anniversary promotion,and price is 500000,It said me 8500 rupees deposit in his account,so please suggeste me its real ya fake re...[Read full complaint]

Take awareness from fake message

Ravindra Jaiswar on 15 September 2014

I got msg for coca cola company named to christofer select as a winner of 1 million pound and its totaly fake i get call from this person i realise it fake scheme so guys don't belive these type o...[Read full complaint]

Fake lottery winning

Singam Reddy on 14 September 2014

BBC One National Lottery P.O Box 200, Harrogate England, United Kingdom 7061 [Read full complaint]