Internet Scams complaints

RBi false winning award

Shreerang Agashe on 24 November 2014

From Office of the Reserve Bank Of India 6, Sans and Marg, (R.B.I) Building. PB NO 123 New Delhi: Financial Regulation and Financial Inclusion Working Together or at Cross-purposes: Our ref: Cbn/O...[Read full complaint]

BBC National Lottery Board 2014 charity bonanza email

Pintu Sharma on 24 November 2014

Hi All, I received an email from " @libero.it " on Thursday, Nov 20, 2014 at 7:08 PM. I was informed that I have won £500,000.00 great British pounds and a new BMW 5 CAR...[Read full complaint]

Message received from Coca cola London

Narendra Gupta on 21 November 2014

It is requested the mail received from COCA-COLA COMPANY, U.K. details of the mail given below whether it is true or false COCA-COLA CENTRE, LONDON 30/ 32 POOL STREET CARNARVON LIVERPOOLLL55 2AS U...[Read full complaint]

Lost money in speak Asia

Annmary Jephi on 19 November 2014

I had sent money tthrough hdfc bank on 14th may 2011.it won't get my money back.

About speakasiaonline.com

Vijay Verma on 19 November 2014

i was also joined in speakasia and i have losed 0000 from this sceme. what are the process for i will get my money

Against a fake winning prize

S.govindaraju on 17 November 2014

17th,November,2014. Attn: Mr.S.Govindaraju, We are writing to notify you that we received a winning draft of (500,000.00GBP) bearing your name (Mr.S.Govindaraju) issued by the Toyota Company Int'L...[Read full complaint]

Speak asia's fraud

Varun Raval on 17 November 2014

Mr.Rajesh is the dealer for the Speak Asia in Maninagar.. he took a cheque for rs.11000/- to be a member and give assurance behalf of speak asia to earn 4 times of your investment with in a year.....[Read full complaint]

Lottery claim

Hemant Kumar on 17 November 2014

No 6, Sansand Marg, {RBI} Building. BP No 123 New Delhi -110 001, India. Customer services, [Read full complaint]

email aaya hai sach hai ya fraud?

Thakor Suresh on 16 November 2014

Reserve Bank of India regional office, Foreign Remittance Department. 6, Sansad Marg 110 001, New Delhi, India. Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/11. Payment amount: 500 GBP Five Hundred Thousand Great...[Read full complaint]

RBI official payment notification mail complain

Dnyanesh Kharat on 16 November 2014

The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve Bank of India (RBI) that i were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the British Government ...[Read full complaint]

Fake mail from cheat by rbi

Digambar Sunani on 15 November 2014

My respected sir/madam my complain is same to u but i alreadz invest my money 0000 rupees plz plz help me that how can i get my invested money my contact number [Read full complaint]

KBC Lottery scam

Sukanya Bhowmick on 15 November 2014

Respected Sir/Mam, I would like to here by inform you that last sunday on 2nd november 014. I got a call from a number 109) informing me that th...[Read full complaint]

For coca cola lottery systems

Harjitbhullar Singh on 15 November 2014

Coca-cola mobile draw center london, se110 7na – united kingdom. Tell +448719746640coca-cola mobile draw center london, se110 7na – united kingdom. Tell + ticket number (2pyuk2010) ballot number (...[Read full complaint]

Regarding payment of online winning

Bimal Kumar Jha on 14 November 2014

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION. Reserve Bank Of India # 17 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 021, INDIA Customer services, Payment file: RBI-DEL/id...[Read full complaint]

The samsung Award 2014- a big game of cheating.

Kamlesh Ramawat on 14 November 2014

Emal aya ki 5lac aeard winner he ph no or ad bheje email pe form aya ki sabmit karo.bank name a.c.no bheja unforchunetli bal.nahi tha fir ph aya 46000.ddcomi.bhejo.mene kaha nahi he.bole 23000.pay...[Read full complaint]

Samsung lottery complain

E.hari. on 14 November 2014

I did not loss payment.but they have told me to pay 5000 today .14) evening. I had their mobile number

Receive email from rbi governor

Parmardipakdineshbhai Parmar on 13 November 2014

i receive a male that i won some prize and give me my personel detail what i can do?106 GROSVENOR SQUARE NEW DELHI W1A 1AE Customer services, INDIA Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/12. Payment amount:...[Read full complaint]

Homeincomeflow is a cheat and fraud beware of it

Ap Nandy on 12 November 2014

Showing that free trail charged 0 rs. Deducted 0297 rs from credit card instantly when just putting the credit card information even got no chance to authorize the transa...[Read full complaint]

Lottery and compensation in the name of RBI

Sbun Tmung on 12 November 2014

Let you tell me what are these? Please if they are genuine give the guideline if fraud why RBI not take any action? I received email like this many time. there are many email but I put here these ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud samsung lottery from UK

Prabodhakumar Sahu on 12 November 2014

Dear sir/madam, pls help... I have received mail as u won lottery from samsung company uk and ask for fill detail about me like account no. Bank name, mobile no. Adress. After 3/4 days they had ca...[Read full complaint]