Internet Scams complaints

Shell Petroleum claim fund

Daphi Martina Susngi on 24 October 2014

i have receive a mail from @libero.in stating that i've win a lump sum of 500,000GBP sterling which has been credited to file (REF NO. OGC/1689/13) this is from the tota...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Speak Asia

Pramod Prakash Jadhav on 23 October 2014

3 years back,i had invested 11000/-Rs. in speak Asia.. bt as all we know it was a fraud. will i get my money back....????? is there any inquiry going on????

Aise message is bach ke rahiyo

Bibhakar on 22 October 2014

CHEVROLET AUTOMOBILES COMPANY Chevrolet UK Ltd, Griffin House, UK1-101-135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3YT Register company number: 3384 @ad...[Read full complaint]

Toyota company winning prize claim

Asutosh Parida on 22 October 2014

ATTENTION: Asutosh Parida. We wish to felicitate with you once again on this note, for being part of the mobile number winners selected for the Toyota Company Draw in United Kingdom 2

Want to know about wining award from samsungdepts@hotmail

Jinas Patel on 20 October 2014

i get one msg from @hotmail.com that i win 3.6 caror rupees also including one samsung laptop, samsung note 3 and cirtificate of wining prize...money are in demand draft...[Read full complaint]

Chevrolet car company winning message

Bhimrao Barsagade on 20 October 2014

Today in morning i got sms from three different no 9135 that offering me lottery.. The message as follows YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 2 CRORE 35LAKH RUPEES FROM CHEVROLET CAR ...[Read full complaint]

All hit deals complain

Dinesh Solanki on 18 October 2014

Dear sir mene all hits deal me 7500 rs se member ship li thi. or mere 5 dosto ko milake humare pass 6 membership hai. jisme hamare 1 lakh rupey lage hai, hum ko 1 se 1.5 mahine me malum hua ki com...[Read full complaint]

UNIPAY2 YOU Fraud 1500 crore in India

Abhijit Das on 18 October 2014

I have invested amount Rs.90000 in 2011 in Unipay 2 you India Pvt. Ltd. they said that we will get 20% benefit per month and as a result the claimed amount will be doubled in 10 months. Initially ...[Read full complaint]

Speakasia Fraud

Mohasinali Nodoliya on 17 October 2014

I have loss of money in speak asia online Rs. 00/- Please help us give my money.

The bharat online works are fraud

Salma Khatoon on 17 October 2014

They use to say that they'll see to what has happened with us. And if were right with the complain they'll refund our money but they did not worked as per they told us. Now they are not replying f...[Read full complaint]

Email claiming to be from RBI asking for bank account details

Maulik Jain on 17 October 2014

I have recieved an email claiming to be from RBI asking for my details for remittance of 5 Lacs Pounds unclaimed funds for payment of the past edition email award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMEN...[Read full complaint]

Fake samsung lottery

Vijaykumar Vishwakarma on 17 October 2014

Sir meri id m ak samsung uk lottery ka 3.6cror ki lottery jeti h jise lekar uk se mike brown aaye h kya sir ye lottery froad h jiske liye rbi se curency or tex ke liye paise mange ja rhe h plz sir...[Read full complaint]

Fake id by name in facebook

Abhishek Panda on 15 October 2014

dear sir someone is using a fake id by my sister name in facebook. Abhisweta Panda. He is using my sister profile pic. Plz block my sister's id and take action against him.

Fraud E Mails complaint

Ankita Sharma on 15 October 2014

Hello! I recieved a lot of e-mails that i have won ,000 GBP. I dont know what to do as thay ask me for my personal details and two times they have come to India also. The...[Read full complaint]

Chevrolet company fake mail

Prajapati Ronak on 14 October 2014

Mene a hi bhi pay nai kiya par muje email aaya tha k aap 3 core 35 lakhs rupees jiye ho to aapka parsle aaya he or parsal aapke address par aka jayega jab aap ,800 rupess...[Read full complaint]

Received email from reserve bank what should I do?

Vishal on 14 October 2014

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION. Reserve Bank Of India # 17 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 021, INDIA Customer services, Payment file: RBI-DEL/id...[Read full complaint]

Hacking of debit pin and transactions

Hiralal Talmale on 14 October 2014

My bank of india account was hacked with debit card pin and person who done this type of job told his name Surendra Shrivastav from SBI ATM office Mumbai. He uses his mobile no. [Read full complaint]

Fake winning e-mail from RBI

Ramija Shikalgar on 14 October 2014

vI want to know that this right or wrong please inform me.... contect on= 6398 THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, JANPATH, NEW DELHI,H.O. 001, NEW DELHI. Our ref: ...[Read full complaint]

Nokia award 2014 original or fraud?

Atiar Rahaman on 13 October 2014

I have received a message in my mobile as follows- +447017046182:YOUR MOBILE NO: HAS WON £1.2 MILLION POUNDS IN THE 2014 NOKIA AWARD, FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME/ADD/MOBILE NO/EMAIL TO [nokia@noki <...[Read full complaint]

Credit card fraud

Abhishek Basal on 13 October 2014

fack phone icici bank behalf credit card transaction 17-9-2014 amount 00/- in favor of moments deals bombay please help mobile-9425154868