Internet Scams complaints

PACL se maturity amount nahi mili

Hariom Yadav on 29 April 2015

Sir Maine company par vishwash kar apne sath aur kuchh logo ke paise jama karwaye par maturety time pura hone me baad bhi abhi tak company kab paise degi iska koi ata pata nahi Yaha take ki office...[Read full complaint]

Online Mobile top-up

Anuj Kumar on 28 April 2015

I have use Mobile banking app(SBI FREEDOM) Mobile recharge is not done but Amount is debited please refund my account at the earliest a/ c no. 6979 Mo no. [Read full complaint]

Sir mera winnings prize ka maney transfer kara dijiye please sir

Mannu Singh on 28 April 2015

Sir my nane mannu singh son of mr. harendra singh from kasia kushinagar pincode 274402(UP) india sir mera winner prize 0.00 itna ha mera Ticket Number-011425896, Serial N...[Read full complaint]

Softechbpo.com jodhpur is fraud company. softech solutions name

Vinod Kuamr on 27 April 2015

this company is a fraud and Mr. Bhupendar singh kaviya are totaly fraud parsion. ese logo ko to nanga karke marna chaiye. and office me bethi dono girls bhi fraud karti he . koi job nhi he. inka k...[Read full complaint]

Cheating in the name of shopping

Fairozepasha Fairozepasha on 27 April 2015

I m from bangalore .ones oneguy sanjay called me and said u re a lucky guy.if u shop for 4000 we re going supply 'gas stove .Mixergrinder .iron box .and gift is washing machine .so i thought its g...[Read full complaint]

Refund my joining fee & earning money

Abhishek Chauhan on 21 April 2015

Sir, I have invested Rs.11000/- in 2011 for earning money from online survey. I had worked for 4 months and after that company stopped work of online survey So please get my money back as soon as ...[Read full complaint]

Ram survey se paisa dilwaye

Aakas on 16 April 2015

sir plz kuch kariye ram sarvey me mere 23 id thi. Jo wo le ke bhag gayi,Msg kr-2 ke apko thek gaye h. Plz sir help

Speak Asia refund our 44000

Jayesh Kumar Mistry on 12 April 2015

kindly note on true word of my friend nitin i joined speak asia where in i deposited my & my familys & friends & relatives hard earned income. and till date not receicved a single penny. a

Refund my joining fee and earning money

Kamal Kishor on 10 April 2015

Sir, I have invested Rs.11000/- in 2011 for earning money from online survey. I had worked for 3 months and after that company stopped work of online survey So please get my money back as soon as ...[Read full complaint]

Speak asia fraud

Akash Saxena on 10 April 2015

sir, I have deposited 1000 rs for this site they have promised me to give ,000 in one year but .i have not got any kind of money .so help me to ...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia online fraud scam

Sameer Das on 09 April 2015

Just after being a member of this ponzi site it shuts down. I want my money back and ready for any possible action. Please guide me what to do now.please. I m a student and HV lost the trust of my...[Read full complaint]

How to Refund money from Speak Asia

Akhilesh Parmar on 09 April 2015

Sir, I have invested Rs.11000/- in /11/ 2011 for earning money from on line survey work from my home. i had work for four to five month and after that company had stopped...[Read full complaint]

Scam, fraud by facebook user

Rohit Ashok Sable on 04 April 2015

i post on facebook group that i want 450 snapdeal cash at 160 paytm cash . somebody message me said that hes trusted xda member he s ready to deal. and he requested money first when i send money f...[Read full complaint]

Ram survey fraud company hai

Chandan Maurya on 01 April 2015

Maine RAM survey Jo ki mirzapur ki company h Esme 0000 rupye invest kiye lekin koi labh n milaa....ptaa chlaa company bhaag gyi

Fraud done by RAM survey .

A Singh on 31 March 2015

I had invested Rs 3500 in Ram Survey on a refernce by a friend in 2011 .He had also invested the money . Hence invested & the company got closed down.so regarding the company what legal action can...[Read full complaint]

Refund of patym money

Apoorva Dwivedi on 30 March 2015

I had done a recharge of Rs. 250 from paytm.com app on 29th march 2015.I didn't get any recharge from there side,i got a message that recharge is failed and we refunded your amount in your wallet,...[Read full complaint]

Refund money from Speak Asia

Manoj Kapilray Raval on 28 March 2015

Sir, I have invested Rs.33000/- in April 2011 for earning money from on line survey work from my home. i had work for four to five month and after that company had stopped work of online survey. S...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia refund my amount

Premlata Kanhare on 23 March 2015

i have open a online survey account with speak asia in year 2010 they were saying that they will give online survey for that they will pay 4000 rs per survey. but they have not given single rupees...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia Fraud

Kanhaiyalal Verma on 12 March 2015

i have open a online survey account with speak asia in year 2010 they were saying that they will give online survey for that they will pay 4000 rs per survey. but they have not given single rupee....[Read full complaint]

Speak asia fraud

Satish Kumar on 07 March 2015

i have open a online survey account with speak asia in 011. they were saying that they will give online survey for that they will pay 4000 rs per survey. but they have no...[Read full complaint]