Internet Scams complaints

Complaint against Speak Asia

Vishal Thakur on 31 July 2015

speakasia is a fake servey com. i want my money back

Fraud byBY speak Asia online

P C Hiremath on 23 July 2015

I had paid the money for my panelist ID. Please return my money SPEAKASIAONLINE..11000/-

POS purchased by some one at Mumbai from my ATM card

Anand Prakash on 07 July 2015

On 2015 I received a call from Mob no - 73.. a lady called me and told me that after redemption of my point in credit card credit card departmen...[Read full complaint]

I want to refund of my speakasia rupees 22000/-

Ankit Patel on 03 July 2015

I am starting this business via suggesting of my brother ...so I'm ready with invest in the company but when I can not tack my iincome of 4000/-of every month ...and therafter this scams is open i...[Read full complaint]

Cheated from speakasia online

Abdulrahim Gafurbhai Chhipa on 02 July 2015

In 2011 i have join sprakasia company with 3 id and i have pay 3000 thousand for three id and now that company is ni more, i did not get a single rupee fro the company. S...[Read full complaint]

When speak asia Will refund the money of panelist?

Piyush Maheshwari on 30 June 2015

When I purchase panelists from one of your panelist by 20 days I heard about speak Asia is not working any more. Kindly return my amount as early as possible from your side . Thankyou

Refund of money from speakasia

Manjinder Kapoor on 14 June 2015

please advice how to recover my money from speakasiaonline

Refund of my invested money

Dr Atul Rastogi on 07 June 2015

Dear , I joined speakasia and its gone , when I Joine after 2/3 days I heared the company is GONE( Stopped Working). I Invested Rs.33000/- So please lookafter into this matter and do needfulat the...[Read full complaint]

Refund my money from Speak Asia Online Co.

Mohan Bhagwat Pathrabe on 01 June 2015

Sir, I & my wife invested Rs.66000/- in 08 feb 2011 & my wife joining in dt 06 may 2011 for earning money from on line survey work from my home. I had work for Three to four month and after th [Read full complaint]

Speak Asia Dubara thug rahi hai

Rajesh Kumar on 30 May 2015

I invested money in 2011 may & now after the order of supreme court we not get back our money back..and company is demanding 1000 rs for per id...so pl do something and give us right infornation.....[Read full complaint]

Speak asian online is a fraud

Mayank on 28 May 2015

a new company by the name of speakasianonline is working in the market. i am quite sure this is a fraud company and request you all not to invest your hard earned money in it.

I want to know is this true or not ?

Raj Patidar on 20 May 2015

Sir i have recieved a call from.............. and she says to me that you are lucky customer so you can buy samsung galaxy grand 3 only on 3500 rs. So pls describe it is right or not.a

Speak Asia duped not refunds my investment money.

Ganesh Baddi on 18 May 2015

I invested in speakasia online about 33000.but no return was made what company said about benefits and return. Company duped me please take action.so that all investors can get back there money. <...[Read full complaint]

Fraud from speakasia

Sujitkumar Sharma on 18 May 2015

Sir,since march 2011 ihave invested rs 4000 with someone's reference & guidance in speak asia but till date now i haven't got my money back .please tell me the way to get...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia refund our 44000

Hemprabha Bajpai on 16 May 2015

Me and my sister invested 00/- with Speak Asia.They have even done online survey for the same.The company has cheated lots of people.I would appreciate if i get my money ...[Read full complaint]

Cokeukmocildraw 2015 lottery

Dev Kumar on 13 May 2015

Sir mujhe ek massege mila 2may2015 ko aapka no.has won .000 GBP Aap form bharke claim karo email cokeuk @mit.com par maine kiya baad me ek emai...[Read full complaint]

Fake call assuring a gift of experiaZ

Mohit Goyal on 13 May 2015

I received a call from no.+919738523885 claiming that I m selected randomly nd for the promotion of there company, they are gifting mei sony xperiaC! Nd to avail gift I have to register with a nom...[Read full complaint]

Loss incurred while trading in future calls

Avinash Shivaji Pawar on 13 May 2015

I have paid rs.15500 for Future service but loss of 6000 Rs incurred in just a week. calls are not quality calls. Nobody can trade on such calls. I have asked for refund but they refused to refund...[Read full complaint]

How I will get refund of my money invested in speak asia

Balram Yellaram on 11 May 2015

My friend suggest me for investing in this company.. He was aware of all the procedure then he invest and he also request me to join speak asia. So i trust him and join the company. But after few ...[Read full complaint]

PACL se maturity amount nahi mili

Hariom Yadav on 29 April 2015

Sir Maine company par vishwash kar apne sath aur kuchh logo ke paise jama karwaye par maturety time pura hone me baad bhi abhi tak company kab paise degi iska koi ata pata nahi Yaha take ki office...[Read full complaint]