Internet Scams complaints

I want to know is this true or not ?

Raj Patidar on 20 May 2015

Sir i have recieved a call from.............. and she says to me that you are lucky customer so you can buy samsung galaxy grand 3 only on 3500 rs. So pls describe it is right or not.a

Speak Asia duped not refunds my investment money.

Ganesh Baddi on 18 May 2015

I invested in speakasia online about 33000.but no return was made what company said about benefits and return. Company duped me please take action.so that all investors can get back there money. <...[Read full complaint]

Fraud from speakasia

Sujitkumar Sharma on 18 May 2015

Sir,since march 2011 ihave invested rs 4000 with someone's reference & guidance in speak asia but till date now i haven't got my money back .please tell me the way to get...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia refund our 44000

Hemprabha Bajpai on 16 May 2015

Me and my sister invested 00/- with Speak Asia.They have even done online survey for the same.The company has cheated lots of people.I would appreciate if i get my money ...[Read full complaint]

Cokeukmocildraw 2015 lottery

Dev Kumar on 13 May 2015

Sir mujhe ek massege mila 2may2015 ko aapka no.has won .000 GBP Aap form bharke claim karo email cokeuk @mit.com par maine kiya baad me ek emai...[Read full complaint]

Fake call assuring a gift of experiaZ

Mohit Goyal on 13 May 2015

I received a call from no.+919738523885 claiming that I m selected randomly nd for the promotion of there company, they are gifting mei sony xperiaC! Nd to avail gift I have to register with a nom...[Read full complaint]

Loss incurred while trading in future calls

Avinash Shivaji Pawar on 13 May 2015

I have paid rs.15500 for Future service but loss of 6000 Rs incurred in just a week. calls are not quality calls. Nobody can trade on such calls. I have asked for refund but they refused to refund...[Read full complaint]

How I will get refund of my money invested in speak asia

Balram Yellaram on 11 May 2015

My friend suggest me for investing in this company.. He was aware of all the procedure then he invest and he also request me to join speak asia. So i trust him and join the company. But after few ...[Read full complaint]

PACL se maturity amount nahi mili

Hariom Yadav on 29 April 2015

Sir Maine company par vishwash kar apne sath aur kuchh logo ke paise jama karwaye par maturety time pura hone me baad bhi abhi tak company kab paise degi iska koi ata pata nahi Yaha take ki office...[Read full complaint]

Online Mobile top-up

Anuj Kumar on 28 April 2015

I have use Mobile banking app(SBI FREEDOM) Mobile recharge is not done but Amount is debited please refund my account at the earliest a/ c no. 6979 Mo no. [Read full complaint]

Sir mera winnings prize ka maney transfer kara dijiye please sir

Mannu Singh on 28 April 2015

Sir my nane mannu singh son of mr. harendra singh from kasia kushinagar pincode 274402(UP) india sir mera winner prize 0.00 itna ha mera Ticket Number-011425896, Serial N...[Read full complaint]

Softechbpo.com jodhpur is fraud company. softech solutions name

Vinod Kuamr on 27 April 2015

this company is a fraud and Mr. Bhupendar singh kaviya are totaly fraud parsion. ese logo ko to nanga karke marna chaiye. and office me bethi dono girls bhi fraud karti he . koi job nhi he. inka k...[Read full complaint]

Cheating in the name of shopping

Fairozepasha Fairozepasha on 27 April 2015

I m from bangalore .ones oneguy sanjay called me and said u re a lucky guy.if u shop for 4000 we re going supply 'gas stove .Mixergrinder .iron box .and gift is washing machine .so i thought its g...[Read full complaint]

Refund my joining fee & earning money

Abhishek Chauhan on 21 April 2015

Sir, I have invested Rs.11000/- in 2011 for earning money from online survey. I had worked for 4 months and after that company stopped work of online survey So please get my money back as soon as ...[Read full complaint]

Ram survey se paisa dilwaye

Aakas on 16 April 2015

sir plz kuch kariye ram sarvey me mere 23 id thi. Jo wo le ke bhag gayi,Msg kr-2 ke apko thek gaye h. Plz sir help

Speak Asia refund our 44000

Jayesh Kumar Mistry on 12 April 2015

kindly note on true word of my friend nitin i joined speak asia where in i deposited my & my familys & friends & relatives hard earned income. and till date not receicved a single penny. a

Refund my joining fee and earning money

Kamal Kishor on 10 April 2015

Sir, I have invested Rs.11000/- in 2011 for earning money from online survey. I had worked for 3 months and after that company stopped work of online survey So please get my money back as soon as ...[Read full complaint]

Speak asia fraud

Akash Saxena on 10 April 2015

sir, I have deposited 1000 rs for this site they have promised me to give ,000 in one year but .i have not got any kind of money .so help me to ...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia online fraud scam

Sameer Das on 09 April 2015

Just after being a member of this ponzi site it shuts down. I want my money back and ready for any possible action. Please guide me what to do now.please. I m a student and HV lost the trust of my...[Read full complaint]

How to Refund money from Speak Asia

Akhilesh Parmar on 09 April 2015

Sir, I have invested Rs.11000/- in /11/ 2011 for earning money from on line survey work from my home. i had work for four to five month and after that company had stopped...[Read full complaint]