Insurance Policy complaints

Policy is not getting

Vijay Patidar on 21 April 2017

I had renew my policy of car insurance 17 may 2016 , but I gave payment to agent ( Mr rohit Verma) , but agent not gave policy and policy no, and I contact to agent but her phone is switch of. and...[Read full complaint]

Max Life insurance not returning full surrender value

Gunaprasad Shetty on 13 April 2017

Dear Sir, I am Gunaprasad shetty I am premium towards Max Life Insurance from last three i have completed the tenure of 3 years of tenure payment. My policy no is 6047 st...[Read full complaint]

Pacl me se hamara paisa wapis karo

Avinash Kaur on 18 March 2017

Please hum greeb logo ka passa wapis kar do hum ne bhut muskil se passe business me lagae the

Duped by Max Life Insurance

Vinayak Chaturvedi on 14 March 2017

Please note , I am having two policies with Max Life ( Policies No.'s - 9366 & 8988 ) and was called upon by Miss Sonia Sharma ( Mobile No. - [Read full complaint]

Non disclosure pre existing disease

Subhash Jha on 05 March 2017

Dear Customer, Patient Name : SARITA SUBHASH JHA HDFC ERGO ID : ER1602433949-02W CCN No : RC-HS16-10422490 Hospital Name : SMT. JAYABEN MODY HOSPITAL Hospitalization Period : From 04/03/2017 to [Read full complaint]

HDFC, Reliance life insurance has appoint many fraud agents

Narendra Pardeshi on 02 March 2017

Are you people waiting for what??? If we already have many complaints against the HDFC and Reliance. In all over India we are getting fraud calls from Gurgaon and mostly from Delhi (cheat city) bu...[Read full complaint]

My policy serial no BP24B 5747012 not payed till date why

Girwar Singh on 28 February 2017

No amount is payed after completion of maturity on 28 feb 2015

Cholamandlam car insurance related

Nitin Chaurasiya on 16 February 2017

It is fraud company with fraud people, i took car policy and they committed me to give car vaccum cleaner..but still from one year i did not get it. She is lady with contact number [Read full complaint]

Against refund from PACL

Sithara Nc on 18 January 2017

Hi my self Sithara i am from kerala, kozhikode distt. I invested money in PACL group from june 2009 to December 2012 , total amount is Rs.40,000/- and maturity will be on December 2014.But now we ...[Read full complaint]

No Status update for policy no. 4015/115379226/00/000

Deepti Tiwari on 05 January 2017

Transaction ID's-2016122800085,2016122400001, Called customer care to know the status of the email sent on corporate email id but there is no information available on these interaction ID’s and th...[Read full complaint]

Want to close my LIC policy

Lomharshak Joya on 04 January 2017

i m having policy number 0000 on my name..i want to close this but no one is helping me even LIC agent and LIC office i m not able to continue this policy please do needf...[Read full complaint]

How can I get my money back from PACL?

Harminder Singh on 03 January 2017

Hi my self harminder i am from himachal chamba distt. I invested 0000 with PACL group in May 2011 and maturity will be on May 016. Amount is in ...[Read full complaint]

My policy current value

Vikas Sahu on 29 December 2016

i want current value of my policy & want loan against my fund value so send me details statement

Amount charged for vehicle insurance but didn't recieved any documents

Himanshu Kumar on 28 December 2016

I paid for renew of my vehicle insurance. They charged me on 22nd December 2016 a total sum of 3741 but after doing that they sent me a insurance policy number i.e 3005/AI-11118904/00/000. The amo...[Read full complaint]

Policy not received

Abhinav Jitendrakumar Patel on 21 December 2016

Muje policy abtk nahi mili hai Mane policy k rupee 30/11/16 mai pay kiya hua hai 2din me aapko policy mil jayegi bol ke abtk policy nahi Mili nai hai

PACL Maturity over lapped, however no update

Nitin Avadesh Chaubey on 18 December 2016

PACL Maturity over lapped, however no update from PACL

Credited less PF Amount to my Account.

Arun Kumar Pahadi on 18 December 2016

Hi Team, My Name is Arun Kumar Pahadi PF Account number- PN/11332/76035 Employer:- Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Pvt. Ltd. UAN number:- 3586 Worked duration:- 08/08/2...[Read full complaint]

O% interest Loan HDFC

Dnyaneshwar Laxman Bhalchim on 13 December 2016

I got call from 19 July 2016 - 6232 (Amit Bansal) 7096 (Amit Bansal - Personal) 0491 (Rohit Sharma). This person intro...[Read full complaint]

Max Bupa Fraud and injustice

Loveleen Das on 03 December 2016

Dear Jasleen Kaur and Max Bhupa Team Had one question to you all - neither customer care nor the the hospital authority has the right answer to this question ---- Is deng...[Read full complaint]

For unknown premimum

Biju Tamang on 02 December 2016

Today I hav a got a msg that 9915 premium less my account but I don't know about that policy so please return my balance sash soon