Insurance Policy complaints

Against refund from PACL

Sithara Nc on 18 January 2017

Hi my self Sithara i am from kerala, kozhikode distt. I invested money in PACL group from june 2009 to December 2012 , total amount is Rs.40,000/- and maturity will be on December 2014.But now we ...[Read full complaint]

No Status update for policy no. 4015/115379226/00/000

Deepti Tiwari on 05 January 2017

Transaction ID's-2016122800085,2016122400001, Called customer care to know the status of the email sent on corporate email id but there is no information available on these interaction ID’s and th...[Read full complaint]

Want to close my LIC policy

Lomharshak Joya on 04 January 2017

i m having policy number 0000 on my name..i want to close this but no one is helping me even LIC agent and LIC office i m not able to continue this policy please do needf...[Read full complaint]

How can I get my money back from PACL?

Harminder Singh on 03 January 2017

Hi my self harminder i am from himachal chamba distt. I invested 0000 with PACL group in May 2011 and maturity will be on May 016. Amount is in ...[Read full complaint]

My policy current value

Vikas Sahu on 29 December 2016

i want current value of my policy & want loan against my fund value so send me details statement

Amount charged for vehicle insurance but didn't recieved any documents

Himanshu Kumar on 28 December 2016

I paid for renew of my vehicle insurance. They charged me on 22nd December 2016 a total sum of 3741 but after doing that they sent me a insurance policy number i.e 3005/AI-11118904/00/000. The amo...[Read full complaint]

Policy not received

Abhinav Jitendrakumar Patel on 21 December 2016

Muje policy abtk nahi mili hai Mane policy k rupee 30/11/16 mai pay kiya hua hai 2din me aapko policy mil jayegi bol ke abtk policy nahi Mili nai hai

PACL Maturity over lapped, however no update

Nitin Avadesh Chaubey on 18 December 2016

PACL Maturity over lapped, however no update from PACL

Credited less PF Amount to my Account.

Arun Kumar Pahadi on 18 December 2016

Hi Team, My Name is Arun Kumar Pahadi PF Account number- PN/11332/76035 Employer:- Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Pvt. Ltd. UAN number:- 3586 Worked duration:- 08/08/2...[Read full complaint]

O% interest Loan HDFC

Dnyaneshwar Laxman Bhalchim on 13 December 2016

I got call from 19 July 2016 - 6232 (Amit Bansal) 7096 (Amit Bansal - Personal) 0491 (Rohit Sharma). This person intro...[Read full complaint]

Max Bupa Fraud and injustice

Loveleen Das on 03 December 2016

Dear Jasleen Kaur and Max Bhupa Team Had one question to you all - neither customer care nor the the hospital authority has the right answer to this question ---- Is deng...[Read full complaint]

For unknown premimum

Biju Tamang on 02 December 2016

Today I hav a got a msg that 9915 premium less my account but I don't know about that policy so please return my balance sash soon

Deactivate my agent code

Neelam Arya on 30 November 2016

HI Dear sir& mam plz Remove my agent code 8158

PACL fraud

Sarju Dwarka Mehta on 30 November 2016

I have invested 00/- rs in Pacl, my maturiy date is in 2014 but still, case result is unaspected. Still we are facing the problem. We need help, or way to reout from this...[Read full complaint]

Glaze company se main Bach gaya

Sabir Ali on 18 November 2016

Mujhe ek dost he call kiya air kaha ki tumhe global collaborator naam ki company Jo ki solapur me Thai us me kam dilwaoonga.office work kaha that.waha Jane k baad company ka asli naam malum hua.50...[Read full complaint]

Paid ICICI Prudential Life Insurance premium online.But premium information is not reflecting

Sumes Muralidharan on 16 November 2016

My Life insurance policy number is 726. I have paid premium 30k for 2016 2017 on this november 11, 016. Then i have do...[Read full complaint]

PACL policy is not over

Vinod Yadav on 12 November 2016

Dear sir, I had join PACL in year 2009 & my policy no is -U126113448 / U126123822. My policy was completed in Feb-2015.but the problem is that the all PACL office was close in year [Read full complaint]

How can I get my money back from PACL

Raj Kumar on 10 November 2016

Dear sir, I am from Himachal Pradesh, R/o Village Jadhari, P.O. & Tehsil Kandaghat, Distt. Solan (H.P.) and I had invested 50,000/-only in the Pearls Company through the office in Solan. The offic...[Read full complaint]

Step up hight increases not effective

Sonu Khan on 09 November 2016

Maine step up reddif shop.com se liya tha mujhe use krte hue 2 months ho chuke h lekin meri height m koi farak nhi h isliye mujhe mera rupees wapes chayiye iska order no 6894[Read full complaint]

Pacl se maturity amount kab milega

Dattaram Kesav on 07 November 2016

Sir, Maine two policies me 0000 Rs. Invest kiya tha. Ab unki maturity bhi puri ho chuki hai par maturity amount kab milega aur kaise milega, kuchh pata nahi.