Hospital & Healthcare complaints

My nephew's death at Kokilaben Hospital

Khushali.shah on 20 February 2017

The whole unit of that floor was with him and my sister than holding his hand overnight sat with him holding his hand.Bhavya went on telling her that she should take him from there and he wants to...[Read full complaint]

Beware from sudha hospital talwandi kota

Justiceforankur Sharma on 16 January 2017

My Brother Ankur Sharma admitted to SUDHA HOSPITAL KOTA (RAJASTHAN) on 9 May 2016 for minor kidney stone operation, all reports are found to be normal.Doctors at SUDHA HOSPITAL KOTA transfered him...[Read full complaint]

Dr Batra Refund My Money

Khushbu Naaz on 12 January 2017

Hi, I started treatment for HAIR LOSS on Aug 2016 that time i was promised that if i want to cancel the or stop the treatment i can and amount will be refunded now i am going Durban ( South Africa...[Read full complaint]

Thyrocare's incorrect report indicating leukemia

A K Shikora on 28 December 2016

my parents in mumbai got their entire blood panel checked and the CBC report for my mother indicated leukemia, but when we got it retested from ranbaxy labs, it was completely normal. we spent an ...[Read full complaint]

Dr Batra- Mera 6000 liye hai please refund

Sunita Chowri on 25 December 2016

Dr batra ne mere skin tritment ka 6000 liye hai par one month ho gayaa kuch aser bhi nahi huaa all medicine in fraud please mujhe mera refund kar dijiye

Fraud activity by CGHS, Saket Nagar, Kanpur

Swaminath Pandey on 24 December 2016

I am CGHS beneficiary having ID No3294732 attached to CGHS dispensary,Saket Nagar , Kanpur. I along with my wife visited dispensary on 2016 where some medicine was for lo...[Read full complaint]

Payment not received even after 4 months

Hemlata Saini on 15 December 2016

Hi, My husband and me got hospitalised due to dengue and typhoid on 9th aug. 016. we got discharge from there on 15th august but due to national holiday hospital admin de...[Read full complaint]

Refund refusal from Dr. Batra's

Nusrath Hussain on 04 December 2016

I started taking Dr.Batra's treatment from Aundh Clinic, Pune from 26th June,2016, my patient ID is : 230. I paid Rs 5500 for a year long treatm...[Read full complaint]

Worst services

Mojd Shrafat on 10 November 2016

Medicines of urgent nature booked for personal treatment on 04 Nov 16. As per tracking record rhe item delivered at panchkula office sector 8 of courier. I contacted many times telephonically to m...[Read full complaint]

District hospital selling duplicate food in canteen

Khuko Boro on 07 November 2016

dear sir i requested to change canteen food in hospital of district hosptal in sonapur we are from sonapur our villagers person want good food in canteen in the hopital there are few boys in cante...[Read full complaint]

Non-receipt of Cghs plastic cards

Krishna Bahadur Gurung on 05 November 2016

I am a life member of the Cghs and affiliated with Kolkata Belvedere wellness center. My card No. is : 184. I applied for Cghs plastic cards on 12/9/16 by submitting a du...[Read full complaint]

Dr Batra's refund my total 15,999

Surendhar Singh on 23 October 2016

namaste sir dr batras my Hyderabad say Maine online appointment book karwaya Dr Praveen heerekar bataye ki ap ko jo b pblm hai hum one year may solve karengay every month Ana ap ko consult karte j...[Read full complaint]

Feedback of services rendered by Tata Memorial Hospital Parel - Mumbai

Anil Chand on 19 October 2016

This has reference to the case of Mrs. Basanti Devi (Patient Registration Number CN 616) taking treatment under TMH hospital since last 8 months. She was operated for can...[Read full complaint]

Laser treatment burns marks

Anam on 18 October 2016

Hello To whom so ever concerned This is to notify you that I am going to take strict action against your doctors who's have burnt my skin during the process of laser . Dr Roshini Shah, convinced m...[Read full complaint]

Non reciving of card

Sachin Jaiswal on 15 October 2016

I applied for cghs card with Ack no T815925 but not recd the cghs card yet. i hve also not recd benificiary Id no.

Thyrocare's Wrong test results

R K Maheshwari on 06 October 2016

We (myself & wife) are getting testing done at Thyrocare for last more than 7-8 years. Results are always satisfactory. But last time on 28th April,2016, we gave blood samples but the results of H...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of plastic cards since aug 2015.

Pandey Surendra Kumar on 04 October 2016

I have applied for cghs scheme on 02 sep 015. So far as on to date no plastic cards have been received by me or at my wellness center. I am not known whether the same wil...[Read full complaint]

Medanta be great

Rajan Sharma on 28 September 2016

My relative was admitted for Angiography. The operation went successful according to the hospitality this hospital is very good. Staff here is very friendly and ready to help to patient. For hygie...[Read full complaint]

Talwalkar non refund of deposit

Meghkumar Kapale on 24 September 2016

I joined Talwalkars Gym in November This was a money back scheme where we had to pay Rs.10000 for one year. After completion of 1 year we would get out refund. I went to the Gym to request my refu...[Read full complaint]

No timing of cghs employees in kanpur

Ashish on 20 September 2016

Sir ..today I inform u.... Here no staff are coming on time... Timing . Is 7:00 to 2:00 but no one come on time they all are coming after 8:30always....please do something about it..... I humbly r...[Read full complaint]