Gunda & Mafia complaints

Theft of wallet

Istekhar Ahmad on 11 September 2016

When i walk at platform someone snatch my battot(purse).in which i had kept my ticket(new delhi to gkp jn)

Threatening and snatching a belongings

Shishir Deshmukh on 09 August 2016

Few month before,I have given complaint about Mr. Vikram Kher but it was matter out of jurisdiction of police .actually as per my knowledge FIR can be launch for use of If One used to AGHORI VIDHY...[Read full complaint]

फसल मे आग लगा दी

Sugreev Verma on 13 April 2016

श्रीमान जी निवेदन है कि मेरी गाता संख्या1067 रकबा .380 मे मेरी जोती बोयी गेंहू की फसल लगी हुई थी जिसको आज दिनांक 12/04/2016 समय करीब 3:00 बजे कलाम पुत्र सोहराब निवासी बढ़...[Read full complaint]

Mobile snatching ki ghatna badhti jaa rahi hai

Sohan on 02 March 2016

SIR FARIDABAD Haryana - Sector 22 me day by day mobile snatching ki ghatna badti ja rhi h police complaint karane k baad be problems vahi ke vahi hai mera moblle chine huye 15 din ho gye h or tb s...[Read full complaint]

Pls tell me the name and add

Vikas Kumar on 15 October 2015

Sir I m getting the vulgar messages and calls from this no 8273920053/and sometimes my Mrs ispicking and getting the nonsense calls from my mobile......I want the name and address of this no pls.....[Read full complaint]

Against water mafia

Vinod Rana on 04 September 2015

I had lodge an complaint against Water-Mafia on 15th August at Kotla Mubarakpur Police Station, wide D.D.No. 4B dt. 8.15 today almost 15 days passed by, but till date no ...[Read full complaint]

गाँव के दबंगों द्वारा बिजली का कनेक्शन काटने के सम्बन्ध में

Chotelal Mehta on 27 August 2015

झारखण्ड के कोडरमा जिले के डोमचांच प्रखंड के बेहराडीह पंचायत में मेरे घर का बिजली कनेक्शन दबंगों ने काट दिया जिसकी शिकायत बिजली विभाग से किया पर कोई कार्यवाही नहीं हुवी !

Unknown person call from various mobile number disturbing me alot

Senal Mehta on 21 July 2015

Mobile number 3031 6555 from this numbercsomeone pravin kukreja is calling me everyday and disturbing me so pls complaint against this person an...[Read full complaint]

Extortation complain

Ram Rajpuria on 30 June 2015

regularly at least 3/4 times fictitious calls coming to my cell No. 1571 ( Vodafone Line ) from 008. I am a senior citizen of India and God Know...[Read full complaint]

Plot kabza kar Liya hai

Raman Chaudhary... on 18 June 2015

Bhumafia ne mere plot par kabza kar Liya hi main Kanooni karbai kya kar sakta hun

Dhoka-dhadi ke khilaf

Randhirkumar Singh on 19 April 2015

बिषय:- नौकरी लगाने के नाम पर 00/- रूपये की ठगी कर लेने तथा पैसा मांगने पर तरह तरह के बहाना बनाने और थाने में शिकायत दर्ज करने पर भी कोई कारवाई ना होने के संदर्भ में | प्र...[Read full complaint]

Galat tareeke se ATM transaction

Vinod Kumar on 11 April 2015

श्री मान जी मेरा नाम विनोद है मेरे पिताजी 9/4/2015को गाँव जाने के लिए पुरानी दिल्ली रेलवे स्टेशन के प्लेटफार्म न 09 पर बैठे थे तभी दो अज्ञात आदमी आये और कोई नशीला पदार्थ का प्रयोग कर उनको लमसम्ब प...[Read full complaint]

Unknown number calling and abusing

Praveen Singh on 04 April 2015

Sir ,please help me ... An unknown no. is calling and abusing me .. so please help me by arresting them or warning them.. Unknown number is 86 87 9351

Aadhar card stolen from purse

Sumit Kumar Suman on 01 March 2015

Sir my aadhar card stolen in my perse. And my mo number is not right :)so i want to correct and send new card in my home with new no...uid...3008 3805 5011 . Name sumit kumar suman d o b . 25 aug ...[Read full complaint]

Uncivilized peoples used abusive language inside the park

Pawan Kumar on 25 January 2015

My problem is that some un-socialized peoples play in Nagarvan park Sagarpur that's why kids and senior citizens can't go inside the park because of fear. they usually talk in abusive language and...[Read full complaint]

Against Bhu mafiya

Srish Singh on 22 January 2015

Sir/maam, Mai sitapur uttar pardesh,kothi puutu singh chungi tareenpur idgha ke pas se apko ye suchna deti hu ki hmare idher kuch gunde h jo sbki zameen pr ghr bnate h or kbza krte h unlogo ne ek ...[Read full complaint]

Chain snatching

Madhu Kumari on 20 January 2015

On /15, I was going to the supermarket for buying some groceries for the house, and suddenly, to my utmost shock, two bikers came and snatched away my chain which was wor...[Read full complaint]

Against thief of electric

Bablu Prasad Singh on 06 November 2014

dear sir I am B.P.Singh. S/O. Kapil dep Prasad village. ilara. division of electricity. sherghati cherki.I am a legal customer of Bihar bidhyut board. but same pupil are thief electric by my conne...[Read full complaint]

Bike theft

Dipesh Mehta on 02 November 2014

my splender bike gj-5 al 9300 is thief on dated 30/10/2014 (aprox time 20:00) siddh kutir mandir, opposite kapodra police station, varachha road,surat-395010.

Against theft snaching robbery

Arshiyaa Sultan on 31 October 2014

Dear sir / madem i had been travelling from ratlam to pune ..on 17 oct at 4,30 a.m at kalyaan station a boy in sleeper s8 birth 63 snached my bag when i was busy looking into my mobile ...he snach...[Read full complaint]