1. Home
Browse by Department
Government complaints

Status rectification of Pan card

Kanchan Singha on 02 July 2011

To the manager uti infrastructure technology and services limited 29, n.S. Road, ground floor opp. Gilander house and slandered chartered bank kolkata-700001 ref: pan-aadfl0730 sub: praying for re...[Read full complaint]

Maintenance case no. 29/2010

Tirumaladas Veera Naga Lalitha on 02 July 2011

In the court of the judicial first class magistrate, tuni present: sri h. Amara rangeswara rao, b.Sc., LL.B., Judicial first class magistrate, friday, the twenty fourth day of december, two thousa...[Read full complaint]

Poor condition of kaliasoat bridge near mandideep Bhopal

Abc on 02 July 2011

We are daily up downers from bhopal to mandideep using company bus facility, the condition of kaliasoat bridge near mandideep is very poor with lots of pot holes due to which loaded trucks fail ev...[Read full complaint]

Non issuance of learning driving license

Harshit Goel on 01 July 2011

Sir, I went to zonal office on 1 july 2011 to apply for the learning driving license. I carried my telephone bill,electricity bill and my tenth certificate. A lady at the reception told me that th...[Read full complaint]

Service tax refunds

Srs on 01 July 2011

Doubts: on service tax certain doubts DID arise w.R.T. Applicability of service tax in cases where developers/ Builders/ Promoter enters into an agreement with the ultimate owner for selling a dwe...[Read full complaint]

Mhada money refund

Yogesh Vithal Sawant on 30 June 2011

My name is yogesh sawant, an applicant, complained: "I had submitted my application no1000026284 for the mhada lottery 011. I had made payment via DD (demand draft) on ax...[Read full complaint]

No refund from Mhada against DD submitted

Neeta Karbele on 30 June 2011

My application no is 855. Till now I didnt get refund for " mhada lottery 011" to me. I have given my sister's accounts details in the applicati...[Read full complaint]

Income tax refund for AY 2009-10

Joginder Singh on 30 June 2011

Non received of income tax refund for a.Y 9-10 amount of rs.34636/- E-return filed acknowledgement no ie-106749640020210 dt.02-02-2010. Kindly please send immediately tha...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of passport

Shahid Khan on 30 June 2011

My name is shaid khan I was applied for passport on 09-07-2010 with required documents and DD, my passport was first dispatched by them on 6-12-10 but it was undelivered to me, after that I contac...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of pan card no- 010101700002590

Kaith,john,alan,lobo. on 29 June 2011

Respected sir,I had submitted my application along with the required documents for obtaining a pan-card {acknowledgement.Nos.010101700002590]on 11th of may2011.When I DID not receive my card on th...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not received

Kiritbhai Baldevdas Patel on 29 June 2011

My pan no is afxpp6386e and I have given application no 8513 for changing the name on my pan card before 6 months but I have still not received my pan card with changes. ...[Read full complaint]

Theft of mechanical parts and bearings in Macherla depot

Psmurthy on 28 June 2011

In macharla depot supervisors theafting bus parts like bearings ,ois,rubber beds they redhandedly caught by security but depot manager suporting a theafter his name is r srnivaasa rao his grade is...[Read full complaint]

Non dispatch of my passport from last 2 weeks

Prince Soni on 27 June 2011

I have applied for passport in march and from last 2 weeks when I M checking my passport status online it is just showing delay and telling that will be sending in a week time...but from since las...[Read full complaint]

Petrol prices cum down on 30th june 2011

Manoj Shah on 27 June 2011

Respected sir now in a days crud down more than 10% from 30th may 2011 there for petrol prices cum down on 30th June 011. In past they suffer loss on gov. Vote police in ...[Read full complaint]

Information of gram panchayat's fund for devlopment in village

Rajiv Kumar on 26 June 2011

I want information of gram panchayat's fund for development in village from all govt. Agencies/Concern bodies last 15 years to till date

[Read full complaint]

Income tax refunds for 2008-09, 2009-10

Vasunni Shivshankar on 26 June 2011

To , the income tax commissioner ito ward 3(4)kar/W/121/4 bangalore dear sir, this is vasunni shivshankar pan no: adfps1347e.I am giving below the details of the I t returns filed and refund amoun...[Read full complaint]

Correction of gpf account

Sushil Kumar on 26 June 2011

In october 2009,in regular deduction rs. 8000 were deducted from my salary, but only rs. 5500 were deposited to my gpf account that means rs 2500 were not deposited, so you are requested to correc...[Read full complaint]

Epf return delay

Amit Kumar Natua on 26 June 2011

Dear sir, my name is amit kumar natua. My pf account no. DL/12438/25716 (delhi south) I admited my pf form 19 & form 10c at 011. My claim ID dsnhp110300004125 & dsnhp1103...[Read full complaint]

Income tax office meerut not sending me refund money of year 2007-08

Vijendra Singh S/o Ajab Singh on 26 June 2011

I sent many letters, reminders to the income tax office; I visited the office 4 times. But all efforts went useless. I submitted my duplicate claim / Notarized affidavit also to the ito. Then I as...[Read full complaint]

Non payment of MHADA lottery 2011 deposit

Dr. Sandeep Vivek Gurav on 25 June 2011

I have applied for the mhada lotterry in may 011. I have submitted the application on 6th may 2011 in the name of my spouse "tulika sandeep khanna - gurav" the applicatio...[Read full complaint]

ग्राहक सेवा से जुड़ियेJoin Grahak Seva
शिकायत दर्ज करेंStart a complaint