Government complaints

Taluk Office denying my land tax clearance certificate due to non payment of bribe

T.sabu on 20 June 2011

In my family ownership there is a 32 cent land in parathodu village of udumbanchola thaluk of idukki dist. Of kerala state. It was purchased on 16/12/1987 from my grand father shri. Kuttappan acha...[Read full complaint]

Regarding rpsc doubt in recruitment post of junior marketing officer

Prabhat Kumar on 20 June 2011

Hon’ble ashok ji gahalot chief minister of rajasthan government of rajasthan CIVIL lines jaipur subject: - regarding rpsc advertisement no.5/2007-08 doubt in recruitment post of junior marketing o...[Read full complaint]

Income tax refund of the AY 2008-2009 not received

Sabyasachi Banerjee on 20 June 2011

Dear sir, I have filed it returns for the a.Y. 2009 (f.Y. -08) filing no 1733 and 2010 (f.Y....[Read full complaint]

Gross injustice by officials of Bihar Rajya Awas Board

Ramesh Prasad Verma on 19 June 2011

To , the managing director, bihar rajya awas board, sardar patel marg, patna- 0015 bihar dear sir, please refer letter no: 2468 dated 2011 of ch...[Read full complaint]

Income tax refund not received for the assessement year-2008-2009

Babubhai Kacharabhai Patel on 19 June 2011

Respectd sir, my pancard no is aoppp6132f.I have filled income tax refund form of the assessment year 8-09 date on 29 jan 009, vord no 6(5),stam...[Read full complaint]

Provident fund amount has not been credited

Ranjankumar Pradhan on 19 June 2011

Myself ranjan kumar pradhan having p.F no mh/34020/016396 had not received as the concerned officials intimate me that the saving no I had mentioned is not validate as I had attached the cancell c...[Read full complaint]

Gram pradhan (2005-2010) complaint

Praveen Kumar Dwivedi on 19 June 2011

Kuan(well) ka marmmat ka karya nahi hua nrega ke payment ho chuka kuan(well) shi ram kishor dwivedi ke ghar ke samne hai. Kuan(well) ka karya gram pradhan 011) ne3 oct. 2...[Read full complaint]

Not got refund against Mhada application

Deepak Arun Chaudhari on 19 June 2011

I had applied for two schemes in recent mhada lottery.I have not got allottment.I recevied one of the refund.But I still have not got the other refund.I am losing interest on my money. Mhada shoul...[Read full complaint]

Refund of income tax amount

Amit Kumar on 18 June 2011

During the year -10, rs.460 approximately have been charged from me, which are likely to be refunded to me. But till date I have not received the same. Other colleagues h...[Read full complaint]

Income tax refund A.Y.2009-10

Balvinder Chawla on 18 June 2011

Due to non delivery income tax refund to me.

Status of saradhan overbridge, Ajmer complaint

Prathvi on 18 June 2011

I am a resident of ajmer and would like to complain against the status of saradhana over bridge ajmer.The over bridge is uncompleted for 3.5 years.Railway crossing gate also close from 3 years and...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not received

Ajesh Saini on 18 June 2011

I never got my pan card I only have a letter dated 2004 received from directorate of income tax, east block 2, level 3, vivekanand marg , r k puram , new delhi. My pan no...[Read full complaint]

Khatha not issued by BBMP

Anantharamaiahbn on 18 June 2011

Applied for "a" khatha on 27-12-2002 and again on 01-06-2011 at bbmp yelahanka with all sale deed, taxpaid receipts I.R.O sites 109 and 110 of 10 th cross, muneshwara layout attur bangalore

Return of speed post by postal dept, income tax refund order sent as incorrect address

Bukkapattana Rama Rao Viswanath on 18 June 2011

I am bukkapattana rama rao viswanath and I was to get a income tax refund of rs. 12/- And my pan no is aakpv3149f. The dept sent me a cheque in the early of this april [Read full complaint]

Pf money not received

Amar Kailash Jha on 18 June 2011

I have resubmitted my form alongwith required documents to pf office, bandra, mumbai on 16/02/2011 for my pf contribution during my employment with M/S.Store one retail india limited for period [Read full complaint]

Sale tax department harassing common people

Neeraj Bansal on 17 June 2011

Sale tax department make more harassment to common people.Sale tax department not do for legally.Pls government must take legal action.Other wise government take my comapany key and I stop working...[Read full complaint]

Sale tax department complaint

Neeraj on 17 June 2011

Sale tax have on system to do work.They make problem for common people.I want u must take action.Other wise I give my key of my company to government.Pls take action.

IT Tax refund 2009-2010

Naveen Nishchal on 17 June 2011

i have filed reurn on 27 th JULY 2009 but as of now not received my money back of worth Rs.14144

Issuance of new pan card

Manoj Kumar Singh on 17 June 2011

I lost my pan card please kindly issue new pan card

New gi pending for more than four months

Ratna Boni on 16 June 2011

Subject:new pipe gas bp no.7000021823 : new gi pending more than 4 months 1. Igl detailed future fuels for collecting application form for new pipe gas along-with two cheques for rs [Read full complaint]