Government complaints

DDA amount not received

Anita Aghi on 17 July 2011

Sir I come under handicapped category. I had applied for built in shop/Stall to dda on 15-10-2010 my application form number was 320. I have not yet receive any reply fro...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of obc certificate

Partha Pal on 15 July 2011

I have submitted application form for issuing obc certificate to block development office,sonarpur ,bosepukur, alongwith all required documents on 010. After checking all...[Read full complaint]

Sab brasht aur gaddar hai

Dev on 14 July 2011

20 saal se army me case chal raha hai pension ka..... na sarkaar madad karti hai na koi vygtigat gati..... sab sachaai ekhkar bhi khamosh hain or khamosh hi rahenge mere marene tak..... mera haq m...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not received yet

Surjeet Kumar Patel on 12 July 2011

Sir, my application no is 414. And these are details which is available on https:/Incometaxindiaefiling.Gov.In . By putting name surjeet kumar patel and date of birth I.E...[Read full complaint]

PF money not yet transfer

Pratibha Singh on 12 July 2011

My pf number is kn/24470/14311 and I had send an application for transfer kn/41023/1955 pf. I have submitted this application in june 010. But till now it is not transfer...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against the laws and rules of India

Sony on 11 July 2011

The incident is not a history only. It happened in the history, and still going on. When we buy a thing even a needle we pay tax on it in the indirect manner.This is also rite if we buy an air tic...[Read full complaint]

Delay in my pharmacy registration by Pharmacy Council

Jitendra on 11 July 2011

Sir I M jitendra chouhan I M belong to indore.I had submitted all the document for pharmacy resistation and even fee of rs 3000 and other charge. Eske bad bhi koi resistation nhi kar rha hai.Jaan ...[Read full complaint]

Not settled PF account Mh/91055/240

Niraj Kumar on 10 July 2011

Dear sir, till date not settled my pf a/C no. Mh/91055/240, my company already submitted application for re-issue of cheques in the kandivali pf office. But till date not settle my pf account. Ple...[Read full complaint]

Refund order not received for assessment year 2009-2010

M.raju on 10 July 2011

Since I have been retired from my service I had shifted my family from metturdam to mettupalayam on 2nd april 201o in the below mentioned address.The income tax department has sent my refund order...[Read full complaint]

DDA refund of application money

Jaimala Choudhary on 09 July 2011

Myself applied for dda housing scheme 2010 on 010. My form no. Is 920. But neither I have been alloted flat nor got the return so far. Similar i...[Read full complaint]

Income Tax cheating

Zafar Hussain on 09 July 2011

Dear team, actually, we have purchase our almost gold ornaments over there, the one things is that he always use in billing on blank paper. Only his stamp are raised and he always commitment to th...[Read full complaint]

Wrong entry of gender in my Pan Card

Miss Shubhra Gupta on 09 July 2011

After filing it return for ay -09, it was revealed to me through it deptt.’S order no.Cpc/0809/I1/901008578 dt. 19-03-2010 and cpc/0809/T1/1009652001 dt. 07-03-2011 that ...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not received

Neelam Ojha on 08 July 2011

Dear sir/Madam with reference to above subject, I have applied for pan card on 1.11 which was acknowledged vide processing fee coupon no 094. Ea...[Read full complaint]

Dda shop 2010 for reserved category

R. K. Pandey on 08 July 2011

Dear sir, I am r.K.Pandey f/O neha pandey (physically handicapped) form-no.000250 on dated 1-10-2010 submitted the form with rs.5000/(Five thousand only)demand draft in HDFC bank saket. Name of D....[Read full complaint]

Mhada refund not received even after promised

Deepak Arun Chaudhari on 07 July 2011

I DID not get the refund even after lottery got over.I was not allocated the mhada flat.But after so many phone calls,mhada authorities promised that the refund cheques will be dispatched within 1...[Read full complaint]

Income Tax refund order not received

K.m. Satiyanarayanan on 07 July 2011

Income tax return filed on 2009 for tax refund for rs. 5/-. But refund order not received till date. My sb account with pudhucherry sbi no: [Read full complaint]

Voter ID card urgent

Sanjeet Sharma on 06 July 2011

Dear sir , my voter I card is urgent within 1 week please take my voter I card . I am filling form no-6 full detail ok .

Income Tax refund for AY 2008-09 not received

Sanjaya Panda on 05 July 2011

I e-filed it return of assessment year 8-09 on 008, vide e-filing ackn no. 0708 against my pan no.Aeppp0323j but till ...[Read full complaint]

Refund of Income Tax

Deepak Kumar Sharma on 05 July 2011

Status of your tax refund permanent account number (pan) acdps6977k assessment year 2011 mode of payment:- refund cheque reference number:- cmpp5565467 status:- refund ch...[Read full complaint]

Refund of DDA allotment money

Pyare Lal on 05 July 2011

My family had applied for allotment of dda flats under following applications. Mrinal bharti no. 0758 kuni no. 5775 amount deposited through dem...[Read full complaint]