Government complaints

Water bill not received from Delhi jal board

Poonam Kedia on 17 November 2011

Water bill of jal connection no10536 not received for last 18 months . Please provide at the earliest for making of payment water connection at a-257, shastri nagar, delhi 0007<...[Read full complaint]

Pf not received pf no mh-ban-42447-1145

Laxmi Narayan on 16 November 2011

My epf no. Is mh-ban-42447-1145(which comes under provident fund bandra office)..I had submitted for claim of pf withdrawal soon after my resignation from service through my company on 02/Feb/2011...[Read full complaint]

Have not received pf settlement from pf office in bandra mumbai even after 6 months

Pawan Kumar on 16 November 2011

This is to bring to you kind notice that I am having a pf ac no is mh/35415/4163 with your organisation. I have applied to withdrawal the amount lying in this account in april 0...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card rejected

Kolluru Srikiran on 15 November 2011

Hi aadhar team, I enrolled registration for uidai aadhaar card along with my wife & (2) daughters on 04-09-2011 vide acknowledgement numbers : 1) 347, 04/09/2011 16:55:30...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not getting to comman man

Suraj Gupta on 15 November 2011

In india most of comman man is not receiving the aadhar card on time. . ..gov.Of india gave evry indian a hope just to give him aadhar no but yet no aadhar card no is gvn...I M waiting for last 5 ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received even after 8 months

Srikanth on 15 November 2011

I and my family had applied for aadhar card on 09/April/2011 and the status on the uidai portal still shows that the enrollment processing has been not yet started by uidai. I request the concerne...[Read full complaint]

Provident fund not released from last 2 years

Balram Kumar on 13 November 2011

I had submitted my pf settlement for twice to the pf department of india. But still pf not released by the pf office. Indian government tried a lot to modernize the pf office but of no use they ar...[Read full complaint]

No proper medical or cpo si recuritment by medical officers of cisf

Subramanian Vk on 13 November 2011

Nanganallur from : subramanian vk roll no-8201000006 a6 ishwarya appartments plot no-22 ,viswanathapuram nanganallur,chennai tamil nadu-600114 mob-9941826539 this iam writing iam writing on behalf...[Read full complaint]

Pf claim amount still not received even after two months of receiving pf claim settlement request

Harsh Swaroop Pathak on 13 November 2011

My epf no. Is DL/25803/24459(which comes under provident fund delhi north office)..I had submitted for claim of pf withdrawal soon after my resignation from service through my company on 23/May/20...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card bangalore jp nagar center is harassing people

Ajay on 12 November 2011

There is no proper procedure for issuing aadhar card, if you seek some information from them , they say they don't know any other language other than kannad. They gave me 3 timings one at 10:00 p....[Read full complaint]

Aadhar cards of my family not received

Mohan Shamrao Shinde on 12 November 2011

My family (3 members)mr. Mohan shamrao shinde and my wife mrs vijaya and my son arvind enroll all details on 09 aug 2011 in yerawada, netaji high school, pune - 6. Total 92 days completed the proc...[Read full complaint]

Corrupted Dgft staff pune

True Indian on 11 November 2011

Dgft pune, staffs are corrupted, for any clearance of file they ask for money.

Tds refund not received

Govind S. Patel on 11 November 2011

Dear sir, my self govind s. Patel my pan no. Aqkpp1920c.My tds refund a.Y.2009/10 not received till date.It return field dt.23/09/2009 from ahmedabad. Receipt no.1411401649 word [Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received

Rangrej Abdulrehman on 10 November 2011

Dear sir/Madam, myself rangrej abdulrehman peermohammed from ahmedabad. Me and my family member had done for aadhar enrollment on 13th july 2011,after 90 days we are not getting our aadhar card. M...[Read full complaint]

PF claim still not received and cheque already issued

Nitin Harischandra Shingare on 10 November 2011

It has been more than 15 days since my pf claim was received by the pune pf office (their website shows claim status as received on 011) and I still have not received the...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against aadhar uid staff

Prashant B Bhosle on 10 November 2011

Taday on 10th of november 2011 at around 11 a.M. I visited aadhaar center located at babhai municipal school, bahbhai, borivali-west mumbai 0091 for enrolling for my aadh...[Read full complaint]

Road project for ardhapur to jambhrun

Mahebub Shaikh on 09 November 2011

Dear sir/Madam please help me what can we do for this matter, we asked for grampanchayat for ardhapur to jambhrun road they well not take any action for preparing a road. Regards mahebub shaikh [Read full complaint]

Pf claim not received from bandra office

Yusuff Kulapurakkal on 09 November 2011

It has been more than 6 months since my pf claim was received by the bandra mumbai office (their website shows claim status as received on 011) and I still have not recei...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar number not received

Raghu Pavan on 09 November 2011

My enrollment number 1987 5... applied on 011. But till now not received the aadhar number. Contact number : [Read full complaint]

Pf transfer not completed from more than a year payment pending

Sandeep Lewis on 09 November 2011

I had requested pf transfer from misys software held at kr puram office to wipro limited pf trust. I submitted form 13 to wipro who sent it to misys and who then sent it pf office at krpuram. The ...[Read full complaint]