Government complaints

Rashion ki dukan wale samaan nahi de rahe hai

Arshad M.s. Bhula on 09 December 2011

Muje aj 6 mahine se mere apl kard ke upar kerosin nahi mila qrupya meri madad kare.

Aadhaar card not received

R.n.v.ramaraju on 09 December 2011

Sir we have enrolled for aadhaar card in the month of june but up to now we are not received our aadhaar cards & no information about it the following details of our family en. No: [Read full complaint]

Aadhar uid not received yet

Neha on 09 December 2011

Hi myself register for aadhhar card on 27 feb 2011 at 18:03:13 .But till now I had not received it . Kindly do the need full asap. Neha

No refund from Mhada against DD

Swapnil Khandu Durgude on 08 December 2011

I have submitted 00/- DD to mhada for getting a home but mhada do not refund any payment of my a/C. Pl refund my money for anyway

Not receive Aadhar card

Baindla Yadagiri on 08 December 2011

We had done adarcard enrollment on 02-05-2011 for my family members(4no's) ID no's(1)1111 5246 1410 dt02052011 time15.30;23 1...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received

Thankachen John on 07 December 2011

Respected sir/Madam, we have done our aadhar card enrollment on 03/05/2011 for me and my wife(2 members). But till date we haven't received the aadhar card. In this connection I would like to brin...[Read full complaint]

Not received Aadhar UID number

Ajay A Shah on 07 December 2011

I have enrolled of unique ID card on dt:26/07/2011 16:04:19 with the enrollment no./ 716. Till date I dont have received the aadhar no. Kindly do needful for the same. Aj...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card mismanaged enrollment office at chincholi bunder

Monal Anant Sarang on 06 December 2011

Date and time of incident: dec. 6, 2011 @ 3.15 p.M. Venue of the incident: chincholi bunder municipal school, chincholi bunder road, malad west, mumbai 0064 names of exec...[Read full complaint]

Tds refund not received for the assessment year 2009-10

Mrugesh V Rajda on 06 December 2011

Dear sir / Madam, my tds had been cut directly from my salary for the assessment year -10. Till date I haven't received my refund of tds. I have tried to find contact det...[Read full complaint]

Not received aadhar card

Avinash on 06 December 2011

I got an acknowledgement I.E.. under gone through aadhar process on 21/06/2011....it has been 5 months but its is not enrolled in online aadhar status yet ??? my aadhar number is [Read full complaint]

Not received my uid number or cards

Rohit Verma on 06 December 2011

I have enrole for uid card in delhi. My uid enrollment no. Is 1087 & date 011, time 10/35/49 but I have not receive my uid card till date. Help ...[Read full complaint]

Went two times to register for uid aadhar but I couldnot get the person for verification

Padmaja Damodaran on 06 December 2011

Dear sir, I mrs.Padmaja damodaran went two times for uid aadhar registration , but the person who has to do verification is going away in between the duty time whenever he want to. The people who ...[Read full complaint]

I have not received the aadhar card

Prajakta Parab on 05 December 2011

Respected sir\madam we haven't received our aadhar card since 7 months....me and my family applied it on 28may.I request you to pursue the matter and see to it that the cards get issued at the ear...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar UID mis-management

Neha on 04 December 2011

Dear sir/Madam, it feels really pity to see the aadhar centres with no proper facilities at all.I went for my aadhar uid registration on 04/12/2011 at the aadhar centre(near honda showroom,jail ch...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received

G.v.ramana Murty on 03 December 2011

Sir/Madam, we have done our aadhar card enrollment on 07/05/2011 for the whole family(4 members). But till date we haven't received the aadhar card. In this connection I would like to bring to you...[Read full complaint]

Not received my aadhar card

Majid Abdul Wahab on 03 December 2011

Not received my aadhar card ? its more than 8 months to apply for aadhar card how ever so far no news from they my enrollment details - enrollment no'1171/00151/40833 and date 14/04/2011 and time ...[Read full complaint]

Pf amount not received after 6 months

Swapnadip Das on 01 December 2011

Hi, I've claimed my pf , and acceptance of he same thru sms received on 011. But till date it is not transferred, and I've checked in web site, still it is showing under ...[Read full complaint]

Uid card not received till now

Deepak Gupta on 01 December 2011

My uid card not received till now , uid no. 7239 apply date and time 011. 13;20;30 regards deepak gupta 5557

Misbehaviour by aadhar Uid booth staff

Sanchayan Roy Choudhury on 30 November 2011

Date : 30th november, 2011 time : 2:30pm - 3:00pm place : bank of baroda, bistupur, jamshedpur I was waiting in the queue of the aadhar after submitting my form, when the staff suddenly decided to...[Read full complaint]

Not received of aadhar card

Ashok Bajpai on 30 November 2011

Aadhaar cards where are they? by ashok C against aadhaar cards (uidai) my family and I applied for aadhaar cards on 18rd- 07 2011 (enrollment ID/Number : [Read full complaint]