Government complaints

Not received my pf amount

Arun Dabre on 08 June 2011

Dear sir thanks for your mail actually I am following up from last six months with bandra office but they are not giving me any solutions and I have a badly need of money. I am giving you followin...[Read full complaint]

Name wrongly printed in Pan card

Dalbeer Kaur on 08 June 2011

Dear sir, I dalbeer kaur applied pan card on 26-may-2011 but name on the pan card wrongly printed on the pan card received. Kindly correct the name as mentioned below. Name printed - correct name ...[Read full complaint]

Water connection from Grama Panchayath

Siriprasad on 08 June 2011

Sir please help me to get the water connection from Grama Panchayath, I bought new site at maruthinagar of bukkapatna village sira taluk and from last four months am not getting water connection a...[Read full complaint]

Pf transfer

Prabhakar Nandiraju on 08 June 2011

Hi, I had been following on my pf transfer since many days and also raised a ticket in the pf protal. I am not getting any feedback from the pf office. I please help me how to proceed with the cur...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not received yet

Rajkumar Singh on 07 June 2011

Dear sir I haven't received my pan card yet. The details are as given below: pan card form sumbit 25/05/2011 acknowledgment number: 2630 my address-mr rajkumar singh mb n...[Read full complaint]

Refund of income tax not return of the year 2009-10

Mohan Lal on 07 June 2011

I mohan lal serving in the central govt employee (indian navy) my pan abopl5910f. I have filled income tax return in year 2010and refund amount is rs 3838/-But still no action taken nither and rep...[Read full complaint]

Dda captured my land and sold @ 25 crore to NTPC, new delhi

M A Majria on 07 June 2011

To, the lg new delhi to, the vice-chairman dda,new delhi to, the chief vigilance officer, dda,new delhi dear sir, since 995, I am the living original owner of 1000 square...[Read full complaint]

Central Training Institute for Instructors not paying the fee

S.somasundaram on 07 June 2011

Mr.D.Vijayakumar,be,mba,joint director /Principal,Central Training Institute for Instructors,dge&t ministry of labour &employment government of india, requested me to conduct training programm [Read full complaint]

Provident fund not received from 2009

Narinder Kaur on 07 June 2011

Ref: p.F. Account no.DL/26218/15 - narinder kaur sub: settlement of form 10-C (eps). Case pending with mr. Sudesh, accounts 28, first floor, dwarka office. Respected sir/Madam, this is to inform y...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of MHADA application money

Manish Saraf on 07 June 2011

07/06/2011 I had still not received mhada application money .I had submitted 3 applications in axis bank fort branch of rs.50000/- Each,the details are as follows: 1)shailendra nagar(dahisar) - ap...[Read full complaint]

Not recieved my pf from Surat pf office

A M Karthikeyan on 06 June 2011

Dear sir, I was an employee of shiva industrial security agency pvt ltd, my pf no was sr srt/33719/12309. I left the organisation in the year 010. But I claimed my pf amo...[Read full complaint]

Not recieved my pf

T Ravi on 06 June 2011

Dear sir, I was an employee of boparais martial security pvt ltd, my pf no was mh/22879/13149. I left the organisation in the year 010. But I claimed my pf amount on nov ...[Read full complaint]

Stoppage of pension payment by employees provident fund organisation, meerut (up)

Naresh Prasad Dixit on 06 June 2011

I was getting e.P.F.O. Pension since 2006 through employees provident fund organisation (epfo)meerut (up) . Epfo was sending payment to sbi , cantt branch , roorkey road , meerut (up) and then cre...[Read full complaint]

Defiance of act by government public servant I.E., Deficiency of service

Pratibha on 06 June 2011

I, pratibha mehra, aged about 67 years, a senior citizen of india, made rti application dated: -11. I would like to acknowledge the letter which was made received with ve...[Read full complaint]

I am not having ration card, I applied many times for it

Vinothkumar.b on 06 June 2011

Dear sir, I am b.Vinothkumar from perambalur district.I applied for my ration card.But still I didn't get my ration card.Actually my ration card delivered to my district taluk office.I am also hav...[Read full complaint]

Information & documents against major penalty even service is left about 12 years

Manoj Kumar on 06 June 2011

I was compulsory retired from my government service even my service is left about 12 years service,under fabricated allegation imposed without giving true sense opportunity to prove and biased inq...[Read full complaint]

Pf transfer not completed yet

Bhavya Gupta on 06 June 2011

Hi, I have asked for pf transfer from my previous employer to my new employer. As per the information I got from previous employer they have forwarded the required documents to the concerned pf of...[Read full complaint]

Bribe in government beo (education office) at sakaleshpura, Karnataka

Pradeep on 05 June 2011

Sir, it is observed in government beo (education office) at sakaleshpura( karnataka). Case worker mr.Sadakshari demanding brife (rs.1000- rs.5000/-) To move teachers transfer papers. It is open. E...[Read full complaint]

Harassment of women employee

K.kejalakshmi on 05 June 2011

It is brought to your kind notice that shri.Lachhman singh/Security commissioner/Rpf/Rwf- is harassing the women employee for not manipulating the records as ordered by him the officer who is havi...[Read full complaint]

Non-receipt of 2nd installment of arrears of six pay commission