Government complaints

Income tax refund needed

Vikas Sharma on 02 February 2012

Dear sir/Madam, I have filed my income tax return for my pan card no. Bqdps9507e, and I have to get refund from the income tax deptt. For the assessment year 2009 is rs.9...[Read full complaint]

Gowri Shanker on 02 February 2012

Dear sir,it is very regret to inform that since enrollment for aadhaar card on 24/04/2011 I have not received my uid so far.My enrollment no. Is enrollment ID/Number : 0638[Read full complaint]

Related to Income tax refund

Vikas Sharma on 01 February 2012

Dear sir/Madam, I have paid my income tax return and I have to get refund from the income tax deptt. For the assessment year 2009 is rs.9716 and for assessment year [Read full complaint]

Aadhaar card not received

Shah Rukh on 31 January 2012

Dear sir we haven't received our aadhaar cards named as below (1)shahrukh khan yunus khan 0597 22/07/2011 13:43:25 (2) reshma begum yunus khan 0592[Read full complaint]

Aadhaar card not received

Raj Kumar Chaudhary on 31 January 2012

Dear sir,it is very regret to inform that since enrollment for aadhaar card on 21/7/2011 I have not received my uid so far.My enrollment no. Is 1180/50783/01031.My wife and children enrollment no....[Read full complaint]

Complaint against non-receipt of income tax refund

Roma Ajit Shah on 31 January 2012

Reg: roma ajit shah - pan : btwps1580h I had filed my income tax return for ay 1-12 online duly on 21th july 2011 and the itr-V form was received by cpc, banglore on 19th...[Read full complaint]

Not showing the Aadhar card status

Tahsim on 31 January 2012

Past few days I am trying check my status but it is not showing me my status and theyare showing a message that "cannot complete the request please try again later". So please help me my enr

DDA housing 2011 allotment letter problems

Rajeev Arora on 30 January 2012

I got an h.I.G in draw of dda housing scheme 2010 , have been visiting dda office regularly for last 6 months for the allotment letter, every time they give different dates , last week met the dep...[Read full complaint]

Central government scholarship for class 12th merit students

Hiren Kumar on 30 January 2012

I completed my 12th with 90 percent and got an application form for applying to mhrd-central scheme merit scholarship. I duly filled up all the form attached all necessary certificates and submitt...[Read full complaint]

Kewal Kishan Pall on 30 January 2012

I hav applied for an adhar card in the month of aug2011 but I hav still not recd the same...enrollment no-1190/12540/00224 dtd 10/08/2011 12:32:37 kewal kishan pall card not recd ( status on ur si...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card is not received

Rahul Sharma on 30 January 2012

Dear sir/Madam, I have enrolled for my aadhar uid card in sep 2011 but after 5 months I still not received my aadhar card. I call many time in help-cell regularly check my aadhar card status on in...[Read full complaint]

Sharadaprasad Jangbahadur Yadav on 29 January 2012

Dear sir, aadhar card applied through on 01 sept 011, almost 5 months over... till date no information on this..details as follow 6896 dated 01 ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received after more than five months.

Nitin on 29 January 2012

Dear sir/Madam. I have not received our aadhar card after more then five months. I call many time in helpcell but there is no satisfactory reply. Please look into the matter & take necessary actio...[Read full complaint]

Non issuance of Cghs card

Prem Lal Verma on 29 January 2012

I, prem lal, a pensioner who is ailing from a chronic disease have to run from pillar to post to obtain my cghs plastic card without which the private hospitals do not treat me and my family membe...[Read full complaint]

K Jagan Mohan Reddy on 28 January 2012

Dear sir, aadhar card for my wife and self applied through online on 30 apr 011, almost 9 months over... till date no information on this..details as follow [Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received yet

Javid Ahmad Najar on 28 January 2012

Had enroll my self through aadhaar for uid card three and half months gone but till now I have not received my addhaar card.My enrollment no is 4945

My postal pin code ie 813221 not accepted by computer for aadhar card

Devendra Kumar Singh on 28 January 2012

For making of aadhar card, my postal pin code ie 3221 not registered in computer, its pin not accepted by the computer.

Complaint against non receipt of income tax refund amount Rs 4038

Vedant Pathak on 28 January 2012

Sub: complaint against non receipt of income tax refund amounting rs. 4038 for the a.Y -12. Reg: vedant pathak pan no. Bavpp2477a it is respectfully submitted that I have...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar UID not received

Kantharaju on 27 January 2012

I am kantharaju b r have applied for aadhar card on 23/01/2011 my enrollment no 1002 time 15:41:29as status is not received by post office please do the needful kantharaj...[Read full complaint]

Provident fund amount settlement

Vaibhav Barve on 27 January 2012

Sir, this complaint is regarding delay in receiving my pf settlement from epfo, bandra. I worked with tata aig for 5.8 yrs. I left my job on 26-sept-2011. I have completed all the forms required t...[Read full complaint]