Government complaints

Pancard status not shown by Utiitsl

Arbind Kumar on 19 December 2011

Utiitsl can not show status of my pan card. I have applied for pancard before a month. On date of 15th nov 2011

Issuance of renewal of driving license

Deryck Lawrence Rodrigues on 19 December 2011

I have applied for renewal of my driving license in september 011. I applied for renewal through the authorized driving school. I was told that I will get my renewed driv...[Read full complaint]

No receipt of provident fund from spanco bpo

Amit Miglani on 19 December 2011

I have submitted my provident fund form to spanco bpo lts hr person 1.5 half months back , till now I have not received my amount , every time I am getting response that, the form has been submitt...[Read full complaint]

Poonam Gupta on 18 December 2011

Aadhar card not received yet

Anand Gandhi on 18 December 2011

I have applied for aadhar card 7months back and still I have not received it. On the website it states that u get your card within 60 to90 working days ,but it has not yet come. Even the website d...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of aadhar card

Gupteshwarnath Prajapati on 18 December 2011

Sir, I and my family are enrolled for aadhaar card as per detailed given below: sl. Enrolment no. Date name 1.1171/10828/00570=16/10/2011 08:48:32kanak prajapati 2.1171/10828/00572=16/10/2011 08:5...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received since nov-2011

Ankur Verma on 18 December 2011

Sir, I was submit a form of aadhar uid card in the month of june, till now I don't got the card. So please do the need full for the same. In my knowledge, the card will dispatch with in 3 months, ...[Read full complaint]

Sanish Sadanandan on 18 December 2011

Dear sir, on 011, I had applied for aadhar card and today 7 months has passed and I'M yet to receive any update of my aadhar card. As per the website, the card was sent f...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received since feb-2011

Syed Khaleel on 17 December 2011

Dear sir I have not received my adhaar card since long time .Kindly check the enquiry for below given enrollment no. 2739 . It was submitted on /11.[Read full complaint]

Aadhar uid card not received since June

Chandra Prakash Taparia on 16 December 2011

Sir, I was submit a form of aadhar uid card in the month of june-2011 till now I don't got the card. So please do the need full for the same. In my knowledge, the card will dispatch with in 3 mont...[Read full complaint]

Aadhaar unique identification not received

Kush Dabral on 15 December 2011

Sir, I was submit a form of aadhar uid card in the month of may or june, till now I don't got the card. So please do the need full for the same. In my knowledge, the card will dispatch with in 3 m...[Read full complaint]

No refund of income tax f.Y.2007-2008

Leena K.dhangekar on 15 December 2011

Tax deduction at source in the f.Y.2007-2008 is rs.5500/- Approx.I filed my tax return twice.But no refund is deposited till now in my account.I visited the office twicely.They give the explanatio...[Read full complaint]

Lost my Uidai aadhar number

Madhu on 15 December 2011

Sir I have lost my aadhaar number, then how to get my aadhaar num from my enrolment number.

Neither received aadhar card nor any response

Bhawana Sharma on 14 December 2011

Sir, I have enrolled my name on aadhar on july 24 2011 but yet I DID not get that.But according to aadhar policy aadhar card should reach in 3 months of working period. My enrollment no is [Read full complaint]

Provident fund not received

Ratnadeep Paul on 12 December 2011

Sir, with due respect I would like 2 inform you that I have resigned my company named onesource at 16 \march 2011.I have summitted pf form at that month and its a long timr I have not received the...[Read full complaint]

Income tax refund

Amit Singh Jhala on 12 December 2011

Dear sir, this is to bring it to the notice of your good self that my refund pertaining to assessment year 8-09 is still awaited. Receipt number of the same is e08-091500...[Read full complaint]

Aieee online fee scam

Manvender Dagar on 12 December 2011

I paid aieee fee of my brother with visa debit card of hdfc bank.And a amount of rs.817.68 is debited from my account.But I got the message that I have not paid fee.What is it ? reg. No. [Read full complaint]

I cant get aadharcard till 6 months

Siddaramaiah N G on 12 December 2011

I registered to adharcard plan of government by giving my biodata & my personal &permanent address. But I cont get ID card.

Uid registration refusal by karvy on sunday

Kaushik Joshi on 11 December 2011

On 10th december noon I went to karvy office for pan card and I saw printed paper sticked by one of karvy office located at productivity road, baroda. For only aadhar uid process, the timings are ...[Read full complaint]

Loss of interest amount in post office ppf account

Amit Kumar Suman on 11 December 2011

This is in reference to above mentioned notification no. F. No. 2/8/2005-ns-II of government of india, ministry of finance, department of economic afaires (budget division) dated 20th may, 2005 wi...[Read full complaint]