Government complaints

MHADA no possesion after a year + no water connection

Noshown on 02 August 2011

Hi, I am one of winner of mhada versova flat. And this week I had talk with mhada officials and they are still not sure about bmc oc as well as proper bmc water supply. As everytime they promise n...[Read full complaint]

Income tax tds refund

Sunil Pathania on 02 August 2011

Dear sir, I filled my itr assessment year 8-09 dated 20-july-2009.And e-filling acknowledgement no. 0109 and income tax officer ward no-34(2) ne...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Assessment tax

Madhumita Swarnakar on 01 August 2011

Respected sir I mrs uma swarnakar wife of lt. Rabi swarnakar resides at 41/2a sarat bose road kolkata 20 p.S bhowanipur .I want to let you know that my mother in law had a joint plot with his brot...[Read full complaint]

Harresment by thasildar & patwari of revenue department madhya pardesh

Anant Sharma on 01 August 2011

Hello sir as we are from a small village dawari of panna district thesil amanganj (M.P.) My father is 93 year old, the patwari and thasildar together have spoiled our land record, we applied for t...[Read full complaint]

Did not get my income tax refund for 2007-2008

Rohan Shrivastava on 01 August 2011

Sir/Madam, I have applied for itr 2008 assessment year in 007. I am still waiting for amount ,447 to get refunded from...[Read full complaint]

I have not received pf settlement

Manish Kumar on 01 August 2011

I have left my previous company(sbl pvt. Ltd.) On 23rd, nov, 010. Due to some unhappiness with me the company has not signed my pf form. So I have get it signed by bank m...[Read full complaint]

Refund of fund by Mandi Samiti deposited as security

Ramadhar Singh on 31 July 2011

I have registered as a contractor in 1995 under Mandi Samiti lucknow in year 1995 & I have deposited a fd as security that is refundable as per the guidelines & some of the other amount is dep [Read full complaint]

I forgot my correct password for e-filing return and also forgot my security question

Ashvinbhai Parshottambhai Chovadiya on 31 July 2011

My e return password and security equation forget so am not able to filing my it return so please help me

Pending income tax refund for assessment year 2008-09

Dhanesh Vijaywargiya on 31 July 2011

My income tax refund for assessment year 8-09 amounting to rs. 50/- Is still pending. Pls guide. Regards dhanesh vijaywargiya

I have not got my income tax refund order from income tax dept.

Sonawane Ravindra Eknath on 31 July 2011

My name is sonawane ravindra e., I have not got any income tax refund from the income tax department for the fy 2009 & 2010 return being filed i...[Read full complaint]

My pf application submitted on nov 2010 and the epf status showing now as payment is under process

Ramesh.j on 30 July 2011

I have forwarded my filled pf withdrawal form to my company on 10 nov 2010,and my company submitted on 15 nov 2010,right now my status on the epfo stating that my payment is under process,still ho...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID name and address correction

Manish Kumar Pal on 28 July 2011

There are lot of mistake in my voter ID card as mention below: 1. Wrong name mention in english:maneesa pal (real:manish kumar pal) 2. Wrong father's name (hindi & english both)I.E. Booj kisher (r...[Read full complaint]

Income tax refund

Ajay Kohli on 28 July 2011

I am inspite of numerous follow ups waiting for my tax refund as per details below: name : ajay kohli pan # : afupk2437a refund for ay 2007 2008 amount [Read full complaint]

Department of Revenue Punjab

Hem Lata on 27 July 2011

Hello sir how are you, hope fine from your side. As we are from punjab dist mohali village majri. As my husband was government employee in sunder nagar hp so it was not possible for us to visit ou...[Read full complaint]

Rude behaviour of Aadhar card officials

Kale Santhosh on 27 July 2011

The office was opened at 0.00 a.M on 20/7/11 and I was given sl.No.Of 40 and was told that my turn will come after 1 hour as there was no place to sit ,and not even a sha...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not received

Ashifuddin Mondal on 27 July 2011

It is already years passed after applying my pan card, but till now I DID not received it. Given the details below.. application number 4504 coupon number [Read full complaint]

Not received of refund of MHADA application money

R C Mittal on 26 July 2011

I applied in mhada lottery 2011 vide appl no 473. I was unlucy to allotted any flat and was very unlucky to not received my refund of rs. 50000/-After expiry of 2 months....[Read full complaint]

Aadhar Card not received

Sayali Satyavan Gawandi on 25 July 2011

DID not received my & my daughters uid card yet.Submitted form 1)tanvi satyavan gawandi receipt no.1218/17821/10774 dt.17/5/20112)lochana satyavan gawandi receipt no.1218/17791/01490 dt.21/4/2011 ...[Read full complaint]

No refund for IT for 2009-10

Jayaben Thakkar on 24 July 2011

Patan north gujarat ward no 1 I have send my return year2009/10 no refund till today status of refund no seen on net

Unable to login for e-filing of income tax

Prattyush Nag on 24 July 2011

Hi, I have been trying to efile my taxes through the webiste of the dit https:/Incometaxindiaefiling.Gov.In I am unable to login and have asked for a password reset by calling up the call center n...[Read full complaint]