Government complaints

Birth certificate from SDM court

Rahul Kaim on 10 February 2012

I went sdm court to get birth certificate so that I can apply for password I have 10th class certificate only I do not have any documents of hospital ....they need everything of hospital ...let me...[Read full complaint]

Not received income tax return amount 21,000 for the financial year 2008-2009

Bharat Naik on 10 February 2012

My name is bharat M naik. I filed incometax return in surat for the financial year 2009 in july 2009 manually. I have to get rs 000. I have not ...[Read full complaint]

Ajit Singh on 10 February 2012

I apllied for my aadhar card on 21 october 2011 and it is being shown that the letter is generated by uidai on 30 december 2011 but I have still not received it kindly look into the matter and sol...[Read full complaint]

Incomplete address details on adhaar card

Anurag Ramnaresh Upadhyay on 10 February 2012

Dear sir, I have received the adhaar card but the adress is incomplete inspite of giving full details the details are missing complete address is tribhuvan co-op housing society C wing f 7 karnik ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card still not received

V.d.venkatesan on 09 February 2012

Respected sir, my name is V.D.Venkatesan.I have applied for aadhar card on 2011 & 011) 7879 12:10:37 02/09/2011 [Read full complaint]

Change of address in Aadhar UID

Sylvia.a on 09 February 2012

I want to change the address what already have been entered in the aadhar card .As we have changed the house so I am in need to change my address .... please sir or madam help me to change the add...[Read full complaint]

My income tax refund

Nitin Kashinath Kothule on 09 February 2012

Dear, sir/Madam, my I tax refund was recived me by cheque amt rs 160700,but on cheque my name is wronly printed name printed is nitin kashinath regimental plaza,but my name is nitin kashinath koth...[Read full complaint]

Enrolled for Aadhar card 16 months back, but not yet received

Thabrej Pasha on 08 February 2012

In our family 5 members have enrolled for adhar no. We got acknowledgement on 31/10/2010 at 15:20, we registered a complaint also by calling adhar customer care, complaint no# 4...[Read full complaint]

TDS refund not delivered yet

Ganpatsinh Chandrasinh Rathod Rathod on 08 February 2012

My tds refund ay 11-1 ref no, cmpq3137701 spped post no. Ea711713298in we have lived as address but not received for tds refund cheque and e status in internet for Undeli...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation of Aadhar card due to wrong s/O name

Dheeraj Chaurasia on 08 February 2012

I have recd. My adhar card(enrollment no.2017/00645/00529)as date 08/02/2012.My name is dheeraj kumar chaurasia s/O kailash nath chaurasia 117/211-a kakadeo kanpur. I inform you my adhar card is m...[Read full complaint]

Income tax refund

Ramesh Eggadi on 08 February 2012

I have complaint ombudsman @bangalore,mumbai also for my income tax refund for the a.Y 006. Pan :aagpe0753l request you to kindly take a look into the issue. Regards rame...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Aadhar card centre

Muthu on 08 February 2012

This is regarding the aadhar card centre. The government has not given clear information for aadhar center at dharavi in mumbai,or near by area. The aadhar form collection center at matunga post o...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received not any notification

Neeraj Kumar on 07 February 2012

Our enrolment no.1055/54120/01151 dated 12/11/2011 time 7.01 still we have not received card and any notification . Please check and reply. Awaiting your reply. Rgards ne...[Read full complaint]

Aadhaar card not received

Varsha Bheda on 07 February 2012

I have enrolled for aadhaar card in august 011. Even after lapse of 5 months I have not received aadhaar card

Vineet on 07 February 2012

By pinky sharma& shikha sharma against aadhar card have applied for aadhar card on 28/06/2011at 16:14:08 my enrollment no is 0857 & 28/06/2011 at 16:20:26 my enrollment n...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation of aadhar card due to wrong address

Harinath Ramlal Vishwakarma on 07 February 2012

I harinath ramlal viswakarma the owner of 302, suraj apartment hindu friend society road, nr.Iy college, jogeshwari(east)mumbai400060; satishkumr s. Gautam leaving somewhere in goregaon(full addre...[Read full complaint]

Income tax refund not received

Sarika Dagduram Shikare on 07 February 2012

I had filed my income tax return for ay 1-12 online duly on 13th july 011. However my refund of rs.2680 is yet not received. The e-filing acknow...[Read full complaint]

Smell in water supply of Delhi jal board

Krishan on 07 February 2012

Hi, this is krishan from delhi I just want to register my complaint against delhi jal board as I M living in block-b, street no.5,jagat puri delhi – 051, the problem is t...[Read full complaint]

Kalpana Suryavanshi on 07 February 2012

Have applied for aadhar card on 23/02/2012at 14:13:19 my enrollment no is 1288 but still now I`M not yet received aadhar cards.Called up helpline number of times but they...[Read full complaint]

Refund of professional tax

Samir R Dholakia on 07 February 2012

Dear sir I am a small business man I am running an electronics service center at vadodara, since almost 22years. So far so I was getting exemption from not paying professional tax. But since last ...[Read full complaint]