Government complaints

Aadhar card nahi mila

Banda on 10 January 2012

Dear sir, I have applied for aadhar card from the last six month but so far I didn't get the card.

For non receipt of aadhar card after waiting for a long time

Smt. Prathima Ganapathi Prabhu. on 10 January 2012

I smt prathima ganapathi prabhu had applied for aadhar card under enrollment form no 6/29 . I received this form on 28th april and was told to come on 9th may 2011 for su...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received so far

Smt. Prathima Ganapathi Prabhu. on 10 January 2012

I have spared my two days for availing application form aqnd its submission.I feel its horrible to line up for submission of form and its further procedure.I beg to keep a separate queue for sr. C...[Read full complaint]

Pf amount not received applied a year back

Laxmi Hegde on 09 January 2012

I have submitted for pf withdrawal in january 2011 and current status of my pf a/C is showing rejected and letter is under dispatch. I am viewing this status from last 4 months, but I have not rec...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received

Sandeep Singh Bisht on 09 January 2012

My name is sandeep singh bisht I have no received my aadhar card. I am apply from 09/07/2011 16:38:37& my aadhar card ID no. Is 243. Please send me my aadhar card on urge...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card still not received after 6 months

Priyanka Chatterjee on 09 January 2012

My aadhar card status is not updated since 28th july 2011 and the status is "print letter has been generated by uidai". My enrollment no :1122/00004/01919 28/07/2011 16:51:44 when I called u

Provident fund amount not credited

Swati on 08 January 2012

Dear concern, I M swati bhatnagar I M summit my pf form on months of april 2011 . But still when I checked my pf status in epfo website its always showing ‘under process’...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received from last 7 months

Prasanna Patwardhan on 07 January 2012

I had applied for adhar card on 6th june 2011 vide enrolment no. 1064 but till date, I have not received any communication. Alongwith me, my eight family members have als...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received

Patil Haresh Kumar on 07 January 2012

Sir my aadhar enrolment no:1189/10651/10698. Since oct-10-2011 my adhar no is generated. I am not receiving the adhar card.So please kindly confirm me that when my adhar card send to me?

Aadhar card not yet received

Gokulnath Pichandi on 07 January 2012

My enrollment number : 3297 5924 the status is approved but, I haven't received the card for a log time.

No verification done for availing aadhar card

Kushal Deherkar on 07 January 2012

Hi today 07/1/12 our whole family was there to take aadhar card but no body asked us for original documents for verification. Those ladies were not even bothered to check our photo copies also. An...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not received 3 month elapsed

Nilesh Barwar on 06 January 2012

Applied for pan card in aug 2011 nsdl pune, still no been received. Nsdlsays it has no control on your pan card application because they sent the application to income tax department new delhi for...[Read full complaint]

Robin Thapa on 06 January 2012

I have not received my aadhar card. My enrollment ID is 0444 dt 18/03/2011 time 10:13:36. I have already fwd letter & email to them in their given enrollment slip but, I ...[Read full complaint]

Enrolment ID/Number : 1180505460738920110730115230 status aadhar approved but not received

Anil Singh Chauhan on 06 January 2012

Enrollment ID/Number : 5230 status : aadhar approved stage no stage date comments adhaar enrollment done 07/30/2011 11:52:30 I don't received my aadhar card

Non issue of voter I card

Alok Sharma on 06 January 2012

Sir, I along with my wife and daughters have applied for first time voter I card. Being a retired navy officer, we could never get these cards. During fresh registration drive, we applied for the ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar /Uid not received

Vasant N Kale on 05 January 2012

We (self & my wife)enrolled no 7231 dt 26/08/2011 time 15:09:41 & uid registered by authority (found on site) no 0941 process complete dt10/16/2...[Read full complaint]

Not change pan card correction request

Shashikant Tripathi on 05 January 2012

Sub:- submission of documents for discrepancy in pan : aauhs4030a acknowledge no. 6025 I submitted pan card alteration application for change in corporation date on 8th s...[Read full complaint]

Bhoj Raj Hotchandani on 05 January 2012

Dear sir, I got myself registered with unique identification authority of india (aadhaar) for issuance of unique identification card vide enrollment ID no. 0272 dated: 18...[Read full complaint]

Pension not recieved of km khushboo against ppo 5659

Khairul Nisha on 05 January 2012

Sir,I khairul nisha w/O lt shri akbar and my two childrens at a time were getting pension under epfo pension scheme 1995 against ppo no-5659.As my daughter km sehroon aquired the age of 25 years o...[Read full complaint]

Robin Thapa on 05 January 2012

DID not received my uid card yet.Submitted form enrolment no is 0444 dated 18/03/2011 time 10:13:36. Name robin thapa address ward no 2, VILL - ramnagar, po dharamshala, ...[Read full complaint]