Government complaints

Aadhar card application complete chaos

Sanket Chopade on 24 August 2011

I went to apply for aadhar card at bal jyoti school, indira park, gandhinagar, hyderabad. There is a complete chaos and no help desk to let you know what to do. I asked one of the officer there to...[Read full complaint]

Black marketing of ration depot items

Rahul on 23 August 2011

Above firm is ration depot holder and is engaged in bulk black marketing of ration depot items.For sake of record,bogus record is maintained.Only few ration card holders are given their due share ...[Read full complaint]

Data incorrect in Aadhar card

Ravinder Talla on 22 August 2011

People in kushaiguda aadhar dept are so irresponsible and fill incorrect data in aadhar application online just based on ration card without verifying application form and confirming with the appl...[Read full complaint]

PF withdrawal request to PF department Bangalore

Ritesh Julka on 22 August 2011

Dear sir/Madam, I have submitted my pf withdrawal requested to pf department bangalore on 06-apr-2011, till the date I am expecting my settlement. I am too tired up by dialing those nos. Everyday ...[Read full complaint]

Support Jan lokpal bill

Indian on 21 August 2011

I support anna hajare's lokpal bill. You also please support .. Indian monster truck games, utorrent sonic games, utorrent

Aadhaar card not received

Pushminder on 20 August 2011

I with my family applied for aadhaar on 05 may 011, I had received one card after 40 days , but two are still pending , status is coming under process since 25 may . Enro...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar cards applications forms shortage

Bondada Venkata Raju Gupta on 20 August 2011

There is no one in the adhar centers who actually gives any proper information about the process etc. The appointment are given and they dont have any application forms. They repeatedly asked me t...[Read full complaint]

Complaint of Management commmitte of Viceroy Court

Manish K Gupta on 20 August 2011

1. Lack of accountability , responsibility and moral authority 1. Lot of resignations from posts as well as MC ; only a handful elected are in MC now 2. Secy post being changed frequently to preve...[Read full complaint]

DDA shop possession letter not issued

Ashutosh on 18 August 2011

Dear sir/Madam, after receiving allotment letter in april, 2011 for dda shop (alloted through tender in march 11), I deposited the full money on 10-may-2011 and completed...[Read full complaint]

Provident Fund is not transferred yet

Jitendra Kumar Verma on 18 August 2011

I had applied to transfer my pf from gurgaon office to delhi office 20 month backs. But strill it is showing payment is under process from last 4 months. Below is the status showing in website. St...[Read full complaint]

Hyderabad metropolitan water board complaint

Satya Prakash on 16 August 2011

Filed application for water connection vide file no. 2356 and paid all requisite fees. Connection work order is alloted to gb contractor but they are not providing the co...[Read full complaint]

Fake application form by Bharat heavy electricals limited

Heemanshu Vishwakarma on 16 August 2011

Dear sir, recently the vacancy in hr department has been opened,under which we have to fill the online application form.Now there are some technical problems with that particular site,in "total n ...[Read full complaint]

Not getting PF amount, fed up by following up with bangalore epf office

Swatee Sarkar on 16 August 2011

Dear sir/Madam, I have submitted my pf withdrawal requested to my organization on july-2010,pf department bangalore has received my concerned documents on 20/01/11(I have the receiving copy) but t...[Read full complaint]

Driving Licence not received despite all the payemnts and driving tests

Ashutosh Patil on 11 August 2011

Hi, I've given my driving license test at thane rto office (w) on 15-06-2011 cleared and before that I cleared the learning license test as well. I submitted all the necessary documents but till d...[Read full complaint]

Never ever join armed forces

Sanjeev on 11 August 2011

Sir ,I have served for indian air force for more then 11yrs.I got infected with hiv and later developed paranoid schizophrania(psy).I was kept under the medical cat cee(permanent).Due to psychiatr...[Read full complaint]

Full and final settlement of pf claim

Archana S. Lall on 09 August 2011

Respected sir, my name is archana s. Lall, I had filed for my pf withdrawal, with account# : DL/0028113/000/00000150 on 18th feb 011. I submitted all the required documen...[Read full complaint]

Delay in reimbursement by CGHS

Prasoon on 08 August 2011

We had submitted claim on 14th june for the expenditure on treatment of my late father, but its been almost two months and the money has still not been disbursed. We belong to a very simple family...[Read full complaint]

Pf not received from last 1 year

Rakesh Patidar on 06 August 2011

From: rakesh patidar, D-1855, sudama nagar, indore – 2001 madhya pradesh to: the pf commissioner, sub-regional pf office, 15-21/48,new balaji nagar, kukatpally, hyderabad...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of pan card

Prakash Chandra Panda on 05 August 2011

Dear sir, I have not yet received my pan card. Only alloted my account no I.E. Alkpp5535g. Thanks

Tds refund cheque undelivered

Rajesh Rai on 05 August 2011

Dear sir, as per your website shows that my tds (refund cheque) was returned undelivered with your office due to my incorrect address. My current address is given below. Rural electrification corp...[Read full complaint]