Government complaints

Delayed my Aadhar UID

Siddharth Saxena on 14 February 2012

Firtly let me I introduce myself I am siddharth saxena from 36' new M.L.A colony jwahar chowk bhopal M.P 2003 and I would like to inform you that I made my uid card on th...[Read full complaint]

Wrong billing from delhi jal board since april-2011

Parminder Kaur on 13 February 2012

Since last one year ,we are victims of wrong billing of delhi jal board.I am a resident of wz-27,first floor,sant nagar extention,tilak nagar,new delhi110018.My name is parminder kaur.Connection n...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of IT refunds for assessment yr 2008-09 &2009-10

Lt Col(retd) Pradip Chandra Khound on 13 February 2012

1. Please refer to ghq ito intimation (D&cr no 001 006/Acknowledgement no 4108 756 assessment yr 2008/09.(Refund due rs 0/-) 2. Ghq ito acknowledgement dt 20 aug 2010(ass...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of aadhar card

Gupteshwarnath Prajapati on 13 February 2012

Sir, I and my family have been enrolled for aadhaar card as per detailed given below: sl. Enrollment no. Date name 1. 0570 16/10/2011 08:48:32 kanak prajapati 2. [Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not yet received

Akshay Chavan on 12 February 2012

I have applied adhar card on 15/07/2011 16:05:11 and enrollment no is 522. When ever I used to check the status in website it used to state processed. But from past 1 mon...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card enrollment no. 1207/01549/322 , 323 and 1207/1553/619 not received

Ram Avtar Sharma on 12 February 2012

I have applied for adhar card enrollment no. /322 , 323 dt. 7/8/2011 and /619 dt. 20/8/2011 & it was told at that time that the cards will be re...[Read full complaint]

Govt, Socio-economic and caste census 2011 data operater payment

Rami on 12 February 2012

Jai hind sir, sir maine govt davara chali gya sarva socio-economic and caste census 2011 main kam kiya tha as data operator ,baat ya hai ki maina or mare sath ka operater nai kam finish kar pc jam...[Read full complaint]

Spelling mistake in Aadhar card

Manju Banerjee on 11 February 2012

Cancellation of aadhaar card due to wrong w/O name by manju banerjee against aadhar uid I have recd. My aadhaar card(enrollment no.1218/220052/06095)as date 05/10/2011.My name is manju banerjee w/...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received

Prashant Sood on 11 February 2012

I had applied for aadhar on 011. Till date I have not received the letter with the 12-digit uid number. The status on their damn website shows that the print letter was g...[Read full complaint]

There are many illegal pg's rented in noida sector

Radha Saraswat on 11 February 2012

There are many illegal pg's rented in noida sector -55specially in e block. These houses are shown to have residents but the owners are using the places commercially. I think that hostel owners ar...[Read full complaint]

Wrong account number in tds cheque

Subhendu Dash on 11 February 2012

Respected sir, I beg to state that, for the financial year 9-10 I received my tds cheque, but it was possible to deposit it as my a/C no. Was wrong. My income consultant ...[Read full complaint]

For not receiving Aadhar card

Pradeep K on 10 February 2012

I have applied adhar card on 19-07-2011 and enrollment no is 931. When ever I used to check the status in website it used to state processed. But from past 1 month it sta...[Read full complaint]

Birth certificate from SDM court

Rahul Kaim on 10 February 2012

I went sdm court to get birth certificate so that I can apply for password I have 10th class certificate only I do not have any documents of hospital ....they need everything of hospital ...let me...[Read full complaint]

Not received income tax return amount 21,000 for the financial year 2008-2009

Bharat Naik on 10 February 2012

My name is bharat M naik. I filed incometax return in surat for the financial year 2009 in july 2009 manually. I have to get rs 000. I have not ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received

Ajit Singh on 10 February 2012

I apllied for my aadhar card on 21 october 2011 and it is being shown that the letter is generated by uidai on 30 december 2011 but I have still not received it kindly look into the matter and sol...[Read full complaint]

Incomplete address details on adhaar card

Anurag Ramnaresh Upadhyay on 10 February 2012

Dear sir, I have received the adhaar card but the adress is incomplete inspite of giving full details the details are missing complete address is tribhuvan co-op housing society C wing f 7 karnik ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card still not received

V.d.venkatesan on 09 February 2012

Respected sir, my name is V.D.Venkatesan.I have applied for aadhar card on 2011 & 011) 7879 12:10:37 02/09/2011 [Read full complaint]

Change of address in Aadhar UID

Sylvia.a on 09 February 2012

I want to change the address what already have been entered in the aadhar card .As we have changed the house so I am in need to change my address .... please sir or madam help me to change the add...[Read full complaint]

My income tax refund

Nitin Kashinath Kothule on 09 February 2012

Dear, sir/Madam, my I tax refund was recived me by cheque amt rs 160700,but on cheque my name is wronly printed name printed is nitin kashinath regimental plaza,but my name is nitin kashinath koth...[Read full complaint]

Enrolled for Aadhar card 16 months back, but not yet received

Thabrej Pasha on 08 February 2012

In our family 5 members have enrolled for adhar no. We got acknowledgement on 31/10/2010 at 15:20, we registered a complaint also by calling adhar customer care, complaint no# 4...[Read full complaint]