Government complaints

Not received Aadhar card

Tushar Chiplunkar on 17 February 2012

Tushar chiplunkar I had applied for my adhar card at 30/06/2011 13:42:14 enrolment no:1207/00106/01179 till yet I have not received my adhar card please help me contact me on:9146349260/0932284099...[Read full complaint]

Illegal construction in e-block pratap vihar e-124 C

Mahendra on 17 February 2012

Illegal construction at it full swing on e-block 3rd floor,the owner is constructing 4th floor while bul=ilding is weak and cant bear the burden of fourth floor, life of people of entire building ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card Office locked after giving appointment

Ashok Anant Das on 17 February 2012

Respected nandan neelkenisaheb, I would like to put before you the problems faced by the aadhar card applicants. On 18/01/2012 I went to aadhar card office to collect the application forms for me ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar Udid not received

Darshan Rajendrabhai Thakar on 17 February 2012

On a sad note...team from aadhar - udid came few months back for employee registration of udid. I had given the required documents to them with my fingure prints. But till now I haven't received m...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar uid not receive

Beenu Saxena on 17 February 2012

Registered for 'aadhar" and was given receipt no:2017/01067/05779 dated 2011 that time I was residing at h-22 janpad panchyat seondha distt datia(M.P.) [Read full complaint]

Pan card not received from 29-01-2011

Lambu Abdul Subhan on 16 February 2012

I had applied for pancard on 2011 application number 5107 and coupon number 8505 to uti pancard service centre,adoni. ...[Read full complaint]

Transfer of pf not yet received

Santaram Veer on 16 February 2012

I had submit my pf form from 4-5 month ago. And process of transfer of pf is maximum 45 day but my pf is not yet received.

Redispatching of pan card

Sameer Hassan on 16 February 2012

Blue dart express ltd. 69 p.D,mello road,masji, mumbai-400099,(maharastra sir, I collect my acknowledgement no :055380100197295 and my pan no: ahoph5643p from website but I could not be able to re...[Read full complaint]

Income tax refund for 2011-12

Ajit Kumar on 16 February 2012

R/Sir, this has reference that the above subject we filed the online return on dated 27-06-2011 vide return no. 0611 refund have no received till date. Please check the s...[Read full complaint]

Aadhaar card yet not recevied

B.chandra on 16 February 2012

Enrolment ID/Number : 0711 status : aadhar approved stage no stage date comments 1 resident enrolled for aadhaar 22/06/2011 10:07:11 2 enrolment packet uploaded to uidai ...[Read full complaint]

No uid counter in our area roshan nagar agwanpur faridabad, haryana

Avinash on 16 February 2012

Sir,we bring your kind attention regarding no official counter for registration for uid in our area,I.E...roshan nagar agwanpur faridabad. Till date as this is very bad reputation for you as it is...[Read full complaint]

Spelling mistakes in aadhar card

Aman Ramakant Agrawal on 16 February 2012

Sir, I had recevied my uid card and there are some spelling mistakes found in my aadhaar card as follows : 01.Name:agrawal instead of agrwal 02. Address: chowk instead of chouk 03. Address:komti i...[Read full complaint]

Aadhaar card yet not recevied

Piyush Agrawal on 16 February 2012

Dear sir, I applied for aadhar card on 03/06/2011 almost 7 months and no card is received yet. Please help what I do for receiving the aadhar card. Regards piyush laxmikant agrawal , my enrolment ...[Read full complaint]

Provident fund not received even after several follow ups with pf department delhi

Arun Dutt on 16 February 2012

Hi, I resigned from niit smart serve ltd gurgaon in jan 2006.I filled the pf withdrawal form and it was sent to the pf dept. Nehru place for processing.Unfortunately my communication address in th...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received yet

Pedamallu Rangamani on 15 February 2012

Dear sir, I applied for aadhar card no 04/06/2011 almost 7 months are over when I check status it shows "print letter is generated " and card approved but no cared is received yet. Please he

Reserve bank of india official payment notification lottery

Yakub Akbar Sayyed on 15 February 2012

Dear sir this is 'yakub akbar sayyed' who is an mumbaikar ( indian ) last few months I received many more fake award/Lottry emails, but last week I received a mail which from 'reserve bank bank of...[Read full complaint]

Non issue of aadhar card

Kalyani Vasudevan on 15 February 2012

Refer 320/ 2062 19/08/2011 08:28:49 its been six months since I went for my card registration in pune. No card and the status showed under proce...[Read full complaint]

I have not received the refund for assessment year 2006-07

Sanjay Kumar Mishra on 15 February 2012

Hi, I have file my return for the year -07) and till now I have not received the refund (rs. 10). I have visited 6-7 times to noida branch offic...[Read full complaint]

Pf not transferred from rpfc ( bandra)

Kanika Singh on 15 February 2012

Hi, this is to inform you that I have not received my pf from rpfc bandra .I worked with accenture (noida sec -62) .As per the organization ( accenture )my pf form was submitted on 20th oct 2011 t...[Read full complaint]

Not received adhar card

Barun Chandra Basak on 14 February 2012

Enrollment no. 8280 12/08/2011 12/28/54 not yet received adhar cerd please look at the matter