Government complaints

Aadhar card staff is very rude

Mekhala on 22 September 2011

On 22/9/2011 my 8 year old daughter was to be present for her aadhar ID photograph. I was given an appointment between 2.30 and 3.30pm with a number 43 for that day, 3 months ago. Since my daughte...[Read full complaint]

Not received my pf account

Vijay on 22 September 2011

Claim ID : mhban110500060398 status : claim form 10c for withdrawal benefit/Scheme certificate for member account no mhban00438890000001024 has been received on 2011 is u...[Read full complaint]

Cpu & ups non supported

Rakesh Kumar on 22 September 2011

Gram panchayat jukain (p/O nabahi) block gopalpur (sarkaghat) distt. Mandi h.P. Computer receiving date- jan,2009 cpu sr. No- c086a4107419 ups sr. No- b65k91879

Aadhar card not yet received after 7 months

Nitish Kumar Kant on 21 September 2011

Dear sir, I applied for aadhaar card along with my family on 17-feb-2011.Enrollment no. For registration are given as follow: 1) 072, on dt:17/02/2011,time 11:34:39 2) [Read full complaint]

Pan card not received yet

M.r.naqvi on 21 September 2011

I can't received my pan card till date 30/10/2010 acknowledgment no.010690200956875 in name of mohd.Mehdi.S/O jafar abbas dob 10/01/1983 pan no.Ahcpm4588l pan provided in your request for 'new pan...[Read full complaint]

For aadhar card status

B Ram Kumar on 20 September 2011

I applied for aadhaar card and mas given enrollment no-2017/00179/01696, on dt:03/08/2011,time 15:35:17.Enrollment agency:karvy data management services.Stil now I have not got aadhaar card.Pls he...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about non receipt of aadhar from more then 3 months

Tausif Rahim Nevrekar on 19 September 2011

Dear sir, I, tausif rahim nevrekar residies at C/104, akar arcade, dadiseth road,near kanya municipal school, malad – west, mumbai – 064. My family has made enrollment fo...[Read full complaint]

After 9 months I have not received my Pf amount

Usha Bharti on 18 September 2011

Dear sir, I usha bharti, I have submitted pf application on 30/Nov/2010 and I have the acknowledgement with me. However till date is 18/Sep/2011 I have not received pf money. Whenever I ask for st...[Read full complaint]

Delay in pf settlement by epfo, bandra

Thaslim Arif on 18 September 2011

Sir, this complaint is regarding delay in receiving my pf settlement from epfo, bandra. I worked for a accenture for 4.5 yrs. I left my job on 02-oct-2010. I have completed all the forms required ...[Read full complaint]

Godown charge is being asked inspite of that no information of material reaching provided

Santosh Kumar on 14 September 2011

Dear sir; goods( DI-sodium phosphate) was carried-out from M/S suzalkem;vindhyanagar for anpara thermal power station and got down at arc; anpara. Our authorized representative went to collect the...[Read full complaint]

Kendriya Bhandar charging too much for a commodity

Nitin K on 14 September 2011

Yesterday (on september 13th 011) I purchased kabli chana from kendria bhandar situated in kendriya vihar II sector 82,noida. I was charged rupees 63 for half a kg. Curre...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of pan card

Karan Partap Tyagi on 12 September 2011

Non receipt of pan card no anzpt8151f since 1 month.

Aadhar card not received

Satish S.nandrekar on 12 September 2011

Dear sir, I have already check my status on your site,which shows that my card is already dispatched on 30/4/2011 from kolkata gpo and delivered in kalwa post office by 9/5/2011 ,but they told me ...[Read full complaint]

Bangalore PF office complaint

Ritesh Julka on 11 September 2011

I have submitted my pf withdrawal requested to pf department bangalore on 06-apr-2011, till the date I am expecting my settlement. I am too tired up by dialing those nos. Everyday I call up during...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of pan card

Karan Partap Tyagi on 11 September 2011

Non receipt of pan card from 1 month.

Non-receipt of pan card

Pankaj Kumar Rai on 10 September 2011

Pan card - aiypr9446b, processing fee coupon no - 7287 dispatch details showing by hyd spd - II - en6192452671n on 05 aug its causing a difficulty for me because most of ...[Read full complaint]

Infotech pvt. Ltd Pf not received from PF office

Puneet Kumar on 09 September 2011

Dear sir, I submit the form of pf in dec but they are not give me any reply when I go to the office of pf in branch of duarka in April they sad to me your 3a form is not submit after that I submit...[Read full complaint]

Pf not received, I have received the message from bp-epfo is that your claim ID is mhban110400076984 is under process

Navneet Singh on 09 September 2011

Dear sir I navneet singh applied for pf in dec2010.In april 2011 I have received the message from bp-epfo is that your claim ID is mhban110400076984 is under process u will received the amount wit...[Read full complaint]

Pf amount not received even after 1 years of submitting it

Mohammed Mustafa on 08 September 2011

It have become quit frustrating to follow up with epf for my pf amount. There is no response for the grievance I raised (grievance no. Robnd/E/2011/14799) so far. Also I tried calling the number g...[Read full complaint]

Provident fund not received

Deepesh Kumar Agrawal on 07 September 2011

Respected grahakseva representative I am deepesh kumar agrawal from jaipur worked with ranbaxy ltd. My pf account number was e/DL/682/10024. I had done all formality in paper work. I had submitted...[Read full complaint]