Government complaints

Correction of gpf account

Sushil Kumar on 26 June 2011

In october 2009,in regular deduction rs. 8000 were deducted from my salary, but only rs. 5500 were deposited to my gpf account that means rs 2500 were not deposited, so you are requested to correc...[Read full complaint]

Epf return delay

Amit Kumar Natua on 26 June 2011

Dear sir, my name is amit kumar natua. My pf account no. DL/12438/25716 (delhi south) I admited my pf form 19 & form 10c at 011. My claim ID dsnhp110300004125 & dsnhp1103...[Read full complaint]

Income tax office meerut not sending me refund money of year 2007-08

Vijendra Singh S/o Ajab Singh on 26 June 2011

I sent many letters, reminders to the income tax office; I visited the office 4 times. But all efforts went useless. I submitted my duplicate claim / Notarized affidavit also to the ito. Then I as...[Read full complaint]

Non payment of MHADA lottery 2011 deposit

Dr. Sandeep Vivek Gurav on 25 June 2011

I have applied for the mhada lotterry in may 011. I have submitted the application on 6th may 2011 in the name of my spouse "tulika sandeep khanna - gurav" the applicatio...[Read full complaint]

Misappropriation in rationing

Deepankar on 25 June 2011

Government ration dealer of VILL battala, p.O.-Khaiyamara, p.S.-Jaynagar, dist.- South 24 pargonas, west bengal, near jiban mondal hat.Named swapan mondal son of late bimal modal is exploiting to ...[Read full complaint]

Road tax demanded by Andhra govt as already paid to Haryana govt

M.a.rahim on 25 June 2011

I have purchased a 2nd hand qualis vehicle in 3.5 lacs in haryana for which road tax etc are fully paid for private purpose, I work in the state of haryana & native of hyderabad the qualis vehicle...[Read full complaint]

Non issue of caste certificate

Raj Kumar on 25 June 2011

I have applied for sc certificate in the kanjhawala court, delhi vide receipt no. Sc 6541 dated 010. The enquiry has been done by the concerned ...[Read full complaint]

My Pan card not received till date

Daya Ram Meena on 24 June 2011

I submitted that my pan card not yet received till date

Unauthorized construction in 1225 Gulabi bagh

Dinesh Sharma on 24 June 2011

Respected sir, unauthorized construction in 225, gulabi bagh, name of the allotter is sanjeev bhardwaj. Some people are facing problem.

Income Tax refund for AY 2009-10

Venugopal Bhat on 24 June 2011

Dear sir, I have received my tax refund for the a.Y -11, but not yet received I.Tax refund for the a.Y 010. I have checked my refund status onli...[Read full complaint]

Not got aadhaar card and no govt officials responding

Shabaz Khan on 24 June 2011

I Am Shabaz Khan from andhra pradesh in Hyderabad from malakpet akber bagh India my self and my family members enroll for aadhar card in feburary 11/02/2011 i have complain many times to aadhar he...[Read full complaint]

Village development related

Bhoori Singh Yadav on 24 June 2011

Respected sir, I bhoori singh living in shahpur in dist. Firozabad which distance from firozabad is 9 kms.My some trees cutting, your street made with bricks 25yrs ago but today the street with mu...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of Income tax refund

Manish Kumar Gupta on 23 June 2011

I am having pan afhpg7160h filed it return through e-filing for ay 7-08 on 2008 vide ack. No 0708 declaring total inco...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of possession of plot no. 1482P sector-46 Gurgaon by Huda gurgaon

Let. Col. Mohit Beriwal on 23 June 2011

I was allotted plot no. 1482p, sector-46, gurgaon , haryana in the year 995. I have paid all the dues demanded by huda from time to time and paid a total sum of rs. [Read full complaint]

DDA Lig flats complaint

Hiresh Chauhan on 23 June 2011

Dear sir, I want to know the income of a LIG person, if its more then 00/- Its ok. As per me the LIG income in delhi & ncr is the basic declared by the Delhi government a...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of Income Tax refund for the assessment year 2009-10

Jawaharlal Beriwal Huf on 23 June 2011

We had filed the income tax return for the assessment year 9-10 on 19-07-2009 vide e filing acknowledgement no. 0709 under pan no. Aaehj7867e. T...[Read full complaint]

Haven't received photo Voter ID since 3 years

Harmeet Walia on 23 June 2011

I want the photo voter ID card...I have been trying to get it since many years but in vain...me and my husband applied it but we haven't got it for some reason..since last 2 days I have been tryin...[Read full complaint]

Income tax refund for FY 2009-10 yet not received

Col Romel on 23 June 2011

Income tax refund

Not receipt of Pan card

Sachin Kumar on 22 June 2011

Dear sir, my wife named sarita yadav have applied for pan card, ack no. Is 816. The pan card no. Afzpy1306f was dispatched on 21 mar 11 vide em751699653in but the same ha...[Read full complaint]

Refund for income tax not received

Mohd. Sayem on 22 June 2011

Hi, my name is mohd sayem. And my pan no is bgeps3344g I am submitting income tax since 2005 and was eligible for tax refund for ay 010. But I only received only one refu...[Read full complaint]