Government complaints

Regarding voluntary retirement benefits from hscl

Masood Khan on 31 December 2011

I masood khan joinedas an electrian in the year1976.Employee no:65715, ihave rendered my service with utmost dedication for 26 years and retired through vrs in the year 002.[Read full complaint]

Incomplete address details on Aadhar card

Anurag Ramnaresh Upadhyay on 31 December 2011

My wife has received adhar card which has an incomplete address details inspite of giving all details correctly in application still the error has been made this card is valid for address proof if...[Read full complaint]

Not received Aadhar uid

Sumit Kumar on 30 December 2011

My aadhar enrollment number is 2022 on 011. From 18th october I am seeing the status "print letter has been generated by uidai,you will get your...[Read full complaint]

Epf withdrawal claim not yet received

Harish Chandra Upadhyay on 30 December 2011

I have submitted my pf withdrawal form to epfo bandra in jan 011. But till date I have not received my pf withdrawal claim. When I check my claim status on epfo website, ...[Read full complaint]

Selling of household goods at higher price by a government shop

Kiran on 29 December 2011

Dear sir I am the villager of this village and 1 government shop is there they are provide kerosine and oil in poor people but this shopkeeper all item taking from government in low cost and he is...[Read full complaint]

Not received my aadhar

Manish Ahuja on 29 December 2011

I enrolled for aadhar on 15/09/2011 on 13:21:49 at gurgaon registrar: central bank of india (haryana) it’s about 3 and half months completed but still could not get my aadhar.. I called many times...[Read full complaint]

Pf withdrawal pending

Vijayandra Singh Kachawa on 29 December 2011

Dear sir, I had sent my pf withdrawal form to my previous organization same is processed by my previous employer now when I checked my pf status at pf site it is shows that my pf has been settled ...[Read full complaint]

Unauthorised residents, tenants in mhada flats

Shrusthi Society on 29 December 2011

Dear sir, we are from new mhada located at malad (w), near jankalyan nagar, are facing lots of problems from the unathorised residents purchases flat illegaly and diverted the law of mhada . Hence...[Read full complaint]

Not received the renewal licence from Rto thane (smart card)

Kishor R Oke on 27 December 2011

License dl7047/87 given for renewal on 17th september, 2011 to rto office and further paid the smart card fees of rs.400/- To yardstick technologies pvt. Ltd. Vide receipt no.1013410 inward no.837...[Read full complaint]

Not receive Aadhar card

Baindla Yadagiri on 27 December 2011

Sir we are applied adarcard on 02may2011 but not received adarcard enrollment no 1111 5246 1412 dt ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received yet

Khavra Ibrahim Jusab on 27 December 2011

I enrolled for aadhar on 11/03/2011 on 17:42:30 at municipal office center mulund checknaka (w).It’s about 8 months completed but still could not get my aadhar..we are 4 family members 1 of it we ...[Read full complaint]

Pf not yet received since last 4 months

Manoj on 27 December 2011

Hello sir, can someone help me out on the my pf money which I am still awaiting since september. Here are my pf details. Pf no : mh-40331-718 the status shows on the net is as follows. Status for ...[Read full complaint]

Change of address in Aadhar card

Pramod Kumar K P on 27 December 2011

Sir I hav received my adhar card , but my address hav been changed so pls receive my complaint and pls submit me the another adhar card .Its my kindly request .My adhar no is 57...[Read full complaint]

Ration card cancellation

Basavaraj on 26 December 2011

My ration card is cancelled without any proper verification ,when I asked govt. Officers to verify then he is forwarding date .I had given letter to senior officer for verification but till now no...[Read full complaint]

Renewal driving licence not received

Kishor R Oke on 26 December 2011

I had given the driving license for renewal on 19th september, 2011 and alsos for getting smart card license along with the same day. By paying 400 rupees. It should get to me within 45 days. Not ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received till now

G Srinivas on 26 December 2011

I enrolled for aadhar on 24/09/2011 on 13:03:27 at municipal office center tirupati chittoor(D).It’s about 3 months completed but still could not get my aadhar.. I called many times on given helpl...[Read full complaint]

Rto office lucknow cheating

Ashish Agarwal on 26 December 2011

Rto office of lucknow is a complete thug or fraud they take bribe in all matter and charge 250 per driving test of activa . They dont even test correctly in driving test they say that ,if anybody ...[Read full complaint]

After 6 months but could not get my aadhar card

Shivam Tiwari on 26 December 2011

I enrolled for aadhar on 19/06/2011 on 13:03:27 at koparkhairne navi mumbai.It’s about 6 months completed but still could not get my aadhar.. I called many times on given helpline no# [Read full complaint]

Pan card not being issued from income tax department

Ashish Kumar Dixit on 24 December 2011

I have applied for pan card through online process. The details of which are as given below. I) acknowledgment number : 0573 II) name : ashish kumar dixit III) category :...[Read full complaint]

Up scholarship session 2009-10 from Samaaj Kalyaan

Ashutosh Gupta on 23 December 2011

Sir ,,,, I am a b.Tech final year student of meerut institute of technology,nh-58,partapur bypass,meerut,sir I have applied for up scholarship from samaaj kalyaan,,but fo...[Read full complaint]