Government complaints

Unaccepted/ non-genuine toll road charges on nh-58 (western up toll plaza)

Amit Arora on 09 June 2011

Hi team, there is a newly created/Constructed toll plaza at nh-58 (meerut-haridwar) highway. The contracter/Concerned authority is charging rs.40 (fourty) from cars which seems non-genuine. Being ...[Read full complaint]

Discharged from Indian army

Venkatashiva Reddy Kn on 09 June 2011

Sir, discharge from army service iam service in 16 jan 2002 joining so same there I discharge army that all. Pl give the amount so many problems.

DDA refund application money of unsuccessful

V.k Sugathan on 09 June 2011

I am a disabled person applied for a dda,s build-up shops under reserved categories (date from 6.09 to 19.10.2010)on 2010 . I was unsuccessful i...[Read full complaint]

Not received my pf amount

Arun Dabre on 08 June 2011

Dear sir thanks for your mail actually I am following up from last six months with bandra office but they are not giving me any solutions and I have a badly need of money. I am giving you followin...[Read full complaint]

Name wrongly printed in Pan card

Dalbeer Kaur on 08 June 2011

Dear sir, I dalbeer kaur applied pan card on 26-may-2011 but name on the pan card wrongly printed on the pan card received. Kindly correct the name as mentioned below. Name printed - correct name ...[Read full complaint]

Water connection from Grama Panchayath

Siriprasad on 08 June 2011

Sir please help me to get the water connection from Grama Panchayath, I bought new site at maruthinagar of bukkapatna village sira taluk and from last four months am not getting water connection a...[Read full complaint]

Pf transfer

Prabhakar Nandiraju on 08 June 2011

Hi, I had been following on my pf transfer since many days and also raised a ticket in the pf protal. I am not getting any feedback from the pf office. I please help me how to proceed with the cur...[Read full complaint]

Pan card not received yet

Rajkumar Singh on 07 June 2011

Dear sir I haven't received my pan card yet. The details are as given below: pan card form sumbit 25/05/2011 acknowledgment number: 2630 my address-mr rajkumar singh mb n...[Read full complaint]

Refund of income tax not return of the year 2009-10

Mohan Lal on 07 June 2011

I mohan lal serving in the central govt employee (indian navy) my pan abopl5910f. I have filled income tax return in year 2010and refund amount is rs 3838/-But still no action taken nither and rep...[Read full complaint]

Dda captured my land and sold @ 25 crore to NTPC, new delhi

M A Majria on 07 June 2011

To, the lg new delhi to, the vice-chairman dda,new delhi to, the chief vigilance officer, dda,new delhi dear sir, since 995, I am the living original owner of 1000 square...[Read full complaint]

Central Training Institute for Instructors not paying the fee

S.somasundaram on 07 June 2011

Mr.D.Vijayakumar,be,mba,joint director /Principal,Central Training Institute for Instructors,dge&t ministry of labour &employment government of india, requested me to conduct training programm [Read full complaint]

Provident fund not received from 2009

Narinder Kaur on 07 June 2011

Ref: p.F. Account no.DL/26218/15 - narinder kaur sub: settlement of form 10-C (eps). Case pending with mr. Sudesh, accounts 28, first floor, dwarka office. Respected sir/Madam, this is to inform y...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of MHADA application money

Manish Saraf on 07 June 2011

07/06/2011 I had still not received mhada application money .I had submitted 3 applications in axis bank fort branch of rs.50000/- Each,the details are as follows: 1)shailendra nagar(dahisar) - ap...[Read full complaint]

Not recieved my pf from Surat pf office

A M Karthikeyan on 06 June 2011

Dear sir, I was an employee of shiva industrial security agency pvt ltd, my pf no was sr srt/33719/12309. I left the organisation in the year 010. But I claimed my pf amo...[Read full complaint]

Not recieved my pf

T Ravi on 06 June 2011

Dear sir, I was an employee of boparais martial security pvt ltd, my pf no was mh/22879/13149. I left the organisation in the year 010. But I claimed my pf amount on nov ...[Read full complaint]

Stoppage of pension payment by employees provident fund organisation, meerut (up)

Naresh Prasad Dixit on 06 June 2011

I was getting e.P.F.O. Pension since 2006 through employees provident fund organisation (epfo)meerut (up) . Epfo was sending payment to sbi , cantt branch , roorkey road , meerut (up) and then cre...[Read full complaint]

Defiance of act by government public servant I.E., Deficiency of service

Pratibha on 06 June 2011

I, pratibha mehra, aged about 67 years, a senior citizen of india, made rti application dated: -11. I would like to acknowledge the letter which was made received with ve...[Read full complaint]

I am not having ration card, I applied many times for it

Vinothkumar.b on 06 June 2011

Dear sir, I am b.Vinothkumar from perambalur district.I applied for my ration card.But still I didn't get my ration card.Actually my ration card delivered to my district taluk office.I am also hav...[Read full complaint]

Information & documents against major penalty even service is left about 12 years

Manoj Kumar on 06 June 2011

I was compulsory retired from my government service even my service is left about 12 years service,under fabricated allegation imposed without giving true sense opportunity to prove and biased inq...[Read full complaint]

Pf transfer not completed yet

Bhavya Gupta on 06 June 2011

Hi, I have asked for pf transfer from my previous employer to my new employer. As per the information I got from previous employer they have forwarded the required documents to the concerned pf of...[Read full complaint]