Government complaints

Misbehaviour by aadhar Uid booth staff

Sanchayan Roy Choudhury on 30 November 2011

Date : 30th november, 2011 time : 2:30pm - 3:00pm place : bank of baroda, bistupur, jamshedpur I was waiting in the queue of the aadhar after submitting my form, when the staff suddenly decided to...[Read full complaint]

Not received of aadhar card

Ashok Bajpai on 30 November 2011

Aadhaar cards where are they? by ashok C against aadhaar cards (uidai) my family and I applied for aadhaar cards on 18rd- 07 2011 (enrollment ID/Number : [Read full complaint]

Income tax wrong arrear demand notice for assessment year 2008-2009

Satish Kumar Diapule on 30 November 2011

I have filed my income tax correctly for all the years since I am employed. Today I have received an email from cpc income tax dept that I have to pay 00/- As arrears for...[Read full complaint]

Aadhaar card not received

Narsingh Dagar on 28 November 2011

I have not received my aadhaar card or number .Please do as good for me.

Aadhaar cards where are they?

Leena C on 28 November 2011

My family and I applied for aadhaar cards on 03rd april 2011 (enrolment ID/Number : 6586 03/04/2011 14:44:07, 6585 03/04/2011 14:36:49 and [Read full complaint]

Aadhar enrollment officer complaint

Jabin on 28 November 2011

I want to complaint adjust behavior of mr. Dayanand who has been appointment as uid enrollment officer bbmp office , mathikere. I have been going to bbmp office for the enrollment of uid since [Read full complaint]

Not received pan card

Chanda Harikrishna on 28 November 2011

I have applied for pan card on 18th oct 2011,but I have not received my pancard.

Correction in Uid card

Vimal Kant Shastri on 26 November 2011

My self is vimal kant shastri r/O cpo 43/44/45 madangir new delhi 062. I visted uid center on 16/11/2011 at 12:30pm the staff of pushpa bhavan uid ceter is not correcting...[Read full complaint]

Refund not received from Income tax department

Babubhai K Patel on 25 November 2011

Tds refund not received of a.Y.-2008-2009 for the a.Y:- 2008-2009.I have submitted income tax return file at ahmedabad ,income tax department,word no 6(5) dated on 29 january 2009 .Serial no is [Read full complaint]

Misconduct and discrimination at aadhaar center

M Bhattacharjee on 25 November 2011

For two days in a row I queued up at the pune university post office which is also serving as an aadhaar center. I was unsuccessful on first day, as they do not enroll beyond 50 people a day. On s...[Read full complaint]

Misbehave and mismanagement of uid center because lack of approach

Anushi on 24 November 2011

Uid center management misbehave with the person standing in queue.They basically focused on their target and the approaches.If you have approach to any person of them then you wil be attending as ...[Read full complaint]

Misbehavior of staff at aadhar booth center

Mukesh Narrvekar on 23 November 2011

Respected sir, I mukesh narvekar, wanted to inform you about the fact. I was standing in queue with my family and there was rush because of 7 to 8 members from the same family at front side of the...[Read full complaint]

Pan card issued by income tax dept. without any verification

Tapas Mandal on 22 November 2011

Kind attn : income tax department sub. : To know about the importance of evidences respected sir/Madam, I'M tapas mandal, resident of VILL. - Shibtala (bilkanda), p.O. - Natagarh, 24 pgs. (N.) Of ...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of pan card no. Abzpp7831l & aqmpp7712l

Gupteshwarnath Prajapati on 22 November 2011

(1) to, uti infrastructure technology and services limited, (a government of india company), income tax pan services unit, ground floor jeevan tara building, opp. Patel chowk, metro station, 5 par...[Read full complaint]

Adhar card not received so far after 6 months

Sapan Mukherjee on 21 November 2011

Reminder-3 please arrange to book my adhar card , which enrollment no is 2883 dated 011. Please do some thing sapan ananat mukherjee vasai/W tha...[Read full complaint]

After submitting document letter not received from mhada

Sanjay Sitaram Nikam on 21 November 2011

Dear sir, I won the lottery of mhada lottery 011, but till today I have not received letter from mhada after submitting all document when I call to mhada office every tim...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of aadhar card

Ashok Madhavrao Aure on 20 November 2011

Dear sir, I have enrolled for uid as on 2.11 enrollment no.1216/00190/01085. I have not received aadhar card till date . Please help me out about how to contact concern d...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of pan card

Gupteshwarnath Prajapati on 20 November 2011

Income tax refund cheque came with wrong bank account details

Sandeep on 19 November 2011

My pan no is amkpk2039d. I filed itr for assessment year 0-11 on 16aug'2010 and eligible for refund of rs 29,110/=. I got a cheque for refund on 21jan-2011 bearing a/C nu...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of provident fund

Jayesh Ramakant Parab on 19 November 2011

Ref : epf no. Mh/11237/473 dear sir I have submitted my request for pf withdrawal on 5th may 2011 to regional epfo, kandivali ( mumbai ), but till date I have not received the claim. Further when ...[Read full complaint]