Government complaints

Tds refund not received

Srinivas Sudagani on 07 January 2017

dear sirs, I have filed my income tax returns in the month of july. i have not received my tds refund till now for my Pan No. AOMPS8266E. i will be loosing the interest for the refund amount of ne...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not shooting

Mukesh Kumar on 05 January 2017

Respected sir I am working in indian railway .i need to adhar card .i am working in southern railway tamilndu dist- salem, post -salem. i had gone for adhar card shooting at salem taluk office .th...[Read full complaint]

Refund of excess income tax paid

Mrs Kalpana Bandi Senior Citizen on 28 December 2016

Sir I filed my income tax return for assessment year 1-12 on 28-07-2011 (Indore Jurisdictions 3 (2) (54) ,through my CA Indore. I paid total Tax Rs. 52...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card return ho gaya hai

Ranjeet Kumar on 25 November 2016

मेरा आधार कार्ड आकर वापस रेतुर्न हो गया है इसलिए कृपया करके रेतुर्न करने का कस्ट करावे

Misuse of government facilities

Anoop on 12 November 2016

Quater no. D-423 kasturba nagar new delhi-110003 mein misuse ho raha hai CGHS . Betiyo ke shaadi ho jaane ke baad bhe Cghs se name nhe cut hua hai .

Aadhaar Card related

Manjulata Rath on 24 October 2016

My aadhaar enrolment number is: 623, Date:23/02/2016, Time:12:35:44. After contacting many times in the aadhaar office,they finally sent me to a cyber cafe where the pers...[Read full complaint]

Gram panchyat kam ka bil

Mukesh Kamalkar Surwase on 21 October 2016

Name- mukesh surwase At post- peth sangvi tq-omerga Dist-osmanabad Pin no 3606 Sir mai peth sangvi gavka grampanchyat sadsya hu . or gav ka ilection ho ke pura 1sal ho ga...[Read full complaint]

Patwari signature nhi ho rhe h certificate form pr

Gajala on 18 October 2016

m gazala apna alapsankhyak certificate banwane k liye apne form pr patwari sir k sighnature krwane k liye1 mahine se patwari office ja rhi hu lekin wha se mujhe koi bhi achi tarah se information n...[Read full complaint]

Pan card correction

Balaram Eippliapalli on 17 October 2016

I was applied pan card for correction on 11 August 016. And I have compliant for Icar customer care on 28th September 016. My acknowledgement no...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar complaint

Rohit Yadav on 12 October 2016

Sir mai rohit yadav jo ki mahipalpur south West delhi ka rahai wala hu Mera pin code 0037 hai sir mughe apko batna hai kit number /000 and [Read full complaint]

NMC Nagpur health dept regarding

Pradeep Ganeshrao Wankhede on 23 September 2016

Since from four years I am giving complaint about cattle shed owner Mr.Chandrasekhar b.mendhe plot no.4 Khan soc. Mouza -borgaon ward no.62. Prabhag -23. Because due to dumb of cow dung in large q...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar enrolled thrice but not received

Suvadip Sain on 03 September 2016

I have thrice enrolled for aadhar card and got three enrollment slip and wasted 3 working days. But I did not have the card yet . Each and every time it says that it is not received and re enroll ...[Read full complaint]

Mera adhar kard kyu nahi bana

Kailaso Devi on 03 September 2016

mera nam tanu priya hai mera enrollment n. 1309 date 10/04/2015 12:37:47 hai mera aadhar abhi tak kyon nahi bana eske bare me dhan dijiye ! hame eski jarurat hai school m...[Read full complaint]

PWD no work

Jujhar Singh on 02 September 2016

Old mughal road Khasra no 75 hanjana thakra tehsil Nowshera Distt Rajouri under possesion PWD Deptt. but pwd officers instead ofdoing their jop properly they are shaking hands with one Amarjeet si...[Read full complaint]

Adhaar card ke naam par thagi

Mohd Uvesh on 29 August 2016

sar bahraich jile ke tahseel Nanpara vikaskhand mihipurwa ke Sujauli thaana chhetra ke vangram bichia bazar bazar me isthit CSC par adhaar card banaane ke naam par 200 se 250 rupye logon se liye j...[Read full complaint]

Haven't received refund from Mhada

Aniket Anil Bhosale on 22 August 2016

Hello, I paid funds of Rs. 00/- to apply for lottery in MHADA and i was not winner. The result was declared on 10th Aug 016, however i haven't r...[Read full complaint]

Income tax Refund

Sanjyot Gupte on 17 August 2016

ear Sir/Madam, I had Regular Income Tax File but has not receive proper Refund details below - Return file dated & on paper Refund - * 2016-2017on paper Refund I Request to you kindly see ab

Budhe byaktiyon ke bare mein

Raj Malohtra on 06 July 2016

aadhar card sarkari bane the lekin unhone parchi nahi di aab sabhi ghar ki jarorat ke liye paise dekar aadhar card banba rahe hain lekin unke aadhar card nahi aate net par show nahi karte sarkar k...[Read full complaint]

My aadhar card is not generated

Sameer on 05 July 2016

My adhar card is not generated, when we check the status only says the process is under manual checking,,my enrollment no. Is 2029 2116 3482 [Read full complaint]

Not receiving otp of aadhar card

Ravi Raj on 20 June 2016

I am not receiving otp from aadhar card. plaese send it immediately its very urgent, enrolment no.-1492/21054/00273 date and time- 08/06/2016 19:11:27