Food & Drink complaints

Purchased Amul toned milk but it was adulterated

Sweta Mishra on 12 April 2017

Purchased Amul toned milk on 25th March 017, the taste was very different. After having that my stomach started paining and had to visit the doctor. Went to shop-keeper a...[Read full complaint]

Extremely poor quality water supplied by bisleri

Sweety Kumari on 14 March 2017

I can't trust...i got bisleri water gallon and was drinking it with mosquito eggs in it...we were noticing the difference in taste and bottles yellowing for over 3 months...but this, we noticed fo...[Read full complaint]

Found Rubberband In cheese

Chirag Budhabhai Prajapati on 10 March 2017

I was purchase cheess and i found Rubberbend in cheess Its reayl bed kindly do the needfull

Buttermilk sold today out of expiry date

Amit Modi on 26 February 2017

Sahvinay janavavanu ke aaje ta 26/02/17 na roj family sathe palanpur thi taranga tample ane vav thai palanpur parat aava nu planning hatu.ame raatama kheralu vrundavan char rasta shyam sweet parle...[Read full complaint]

Two alive and swimming insects in bisleri can

Chandini Jain on 24 February 2017

We purchased a 20l bisleri can two days back and opened it yesterday (we regularly purchase these cans for drinking water). Today we noticed two white objects floating in the water. When we emptie...[Read full complaint]

Aavin booth in Tambaram East selling Expiry Products

Moovendan Colbert on 09 February 2017

Hi , The Aavin booth in Tambaram East , Chennai , Tamil Nadu is selling expiry products . When i showed the shopkeeper about the expired product , he was showing irresponsible behaviour on the sam...[Read full complaint]

Cadbury chocolate bad smell , texture and colour

Rupal Verma on 09 February 2017

As I opened the Cadbury clelebration pack and unwrapped the dairy milk chocolate it was liking bad in texture , spotted , poor smell and and was really ad in taste .

Stale cake delivered - Monginis,Pune

Smita Patil on 13 January 2017

Hello, I have ordered heart shape 1 kg cake at Monginis Baner branch, Pune.. To my surprise the cake delivered was not at all fresh...Stale cream was used to write names( which were not at all cle...[Read full complaint]

Cadbury temptation rum raising chocolate attacked by beetles

Suman Das on 09 January 2017

sealed packed cadbury temtation rum raising inside attacked by beetles

Cadbury celebration is not good

Praveen Jain on 27 December 2016

Cadbury celebration is not good note exp date is 2017 In said is Cadbury is not good very old I'm bay Reliance fersh I'm complen Reliance to Reliance tok to complen Cadbu...[Read full complaint]

Complain against Tropicana slice drink

Neelam Aggarwal on 21 October 2016

Dark brown colour partial ring in bottle. Throat infection after consuming drink. Complain Tropicana against this matter till to date don't send any replacement or compensation. Batch no5160F23E16...[Read full complaint]

Amul ghee quailty is very poor

Kuldeep Rohilla on 17 October 2016

i purchage your product 1 kg amul ghee. from gupta store naya baza vijay park najafgarh new delhi.its quailty is very poor. very bad smell in it. please change my product. other wise pay my money....[Read full complaint]

Found bugs in mdh pawbhaji masala

Ruby Gupta on 16 September 2016

When I open the mdh pawbhaji masala I found many bungs inside the pack

Pepsico Poor service

Bharat Soni on 08 September 2016

Respected Sir, With due respect we want to say that myself Bharat from Bharat bhojnalay agra. I want to inform u that we have outlet of all range of pepsico products and authority of your service ...[Read full complaint]

Bad product dairy milk silk

Pulkit Garg on 07 September 2016

i have bought this product and found that it was breaked and looking so dirty

Amul ghee is wose because it's get us dirty smell

Ajay Jain on 05 September 2016

We are perching amul ghee form store on 12/8/16 the Bach no is Gaa2021 packing date is 20 July 2016 we are complain customer care 3times imes but over complain is not sole please we are ragular Cu...[Read full complaint]

Fake Packaged water sold in 20 Ltr Bisleri cans claiming it as Bisleri product

Navin Saraf on 30 August 2016

I am Navin S. (phone no. 38), a resident of Shadipur, Delhi. Sir, I have been drinking Packaged Mineral water at home from last 2 years. It is to bring to your kind notic...[Read full complaint]

Poor Quality of Dairy Milk Silk ( Roasted Almond)

Abhishek Jaiswal on 25 August 2016

I purchased a Dairy Milk Silk (ROAST ALMOND) to gift my sister,today she opened the pack n found very nasty smell,Though the product was kept under refrigeration.We tried to taste the chocolate n ...[Read full complaint]

While taking pepsi some broken glass swallow in neck

Vivekkumar Yadav on 24 August 2016

Today when i was taking pepsi some of the breaked glass which already in the bottle went in my throat that cause some problem .

Mother Dairy Butter is not available

Rajesh on 20 August 2016

Respected Sir/Madam, Complaint to Booth No. 1607 in Madi Pur SFS Flats, New Delhi - 0063 Many long time (approx 2 Months past) 100gm Butter is not available in above Boot...[Read full complaint]