Entertainment & Media complaints

Tickets cancelation problem

Vishal Jain on 26 January 2017

Today show time 3.25 pm ticket book. But any problem I not attend this show time. I have tickets cancel and my money refunded for me.

Vendor stop supply of DNA

Kirit K Upadhyay on 03 January 2017

Sir, I Kirit K Upadhyay Phone no. 5533 lodging complain that, Vendor of Kandivali(w) Charkop sector no.4 Mr.Shrikant stop issuing DNA from 2016 ...[Read full complaint]

HD reception buffring

Vatsal Chhaya on 14 December 2016

i have purchased add-on HD- connection in month of Oct 2016 ,right from the date of installation i experience buffering in all HD channels and discontinuity of picture of loss of voice frequently ...[Read full complaint]

Bansal multiplex charging 2.5 times on MRP

Anjali Jha on 29 November 2016

Yesterday myself and my husband with ma 1 year son went to Bansal Multiplex, Gotri, Vadodara for watching Dear Zindagi, screen 4. My son saw a disposable water bottle and started asking for it. so...[Read full complaint]

Not selling 10Rs ticket

Manikanda Velrajan on 24 November 2016

There is no counter to buy 10Rs ticket in ESCAPE cinemas at Chennai. But they always keep that particular row empty in all their halls. As there are only 2 denominations ( Rs. 10 & Rs. 120 ) staff...[Read full complaint]

Extra Charge For News Paper Delivery

Rahul Malhotra on 04 November 2016

Hawkers of Sarojini Nagar have made a union and charge monthly for news paper delivery. This is been carried on from past 1.5 years.

Aap ka Monday ka 38pages ke badle 24 pages ka news paper aata hai

Vimal Teivedi on 24 October 2016

Full newspaper aana chahiye monday ko 38 pages ke badle 24 pages aana chahi yepls I request u

Late delivering of paper

Jaidev Sharma on 06 October 2016

Sir your distributor giving hindi news paper late daily.I knocked him many times. His answer is that you can stop the paper,and u can search an another person or paper your distributor mobile no i...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky no channel but deduct money

Anil Jankiram Awachar on 04 October 2016

muze bahot problem ho raha he tata sky se package ke bare me not doing the work in tata sky properly usase achha to dish tv paravadta tha muze koi help nahi karta barobabr kuch bhi batata he pck k...[Read full complaint]

Our newspaper is times of india daily short

Ankit Kumar on 29 September 2016

Our newspaper daily short 10 to 12 pages we are saying to my newspaper distributor so he said this fault is toi thease are miss print count the pages daily

Against chehra pahchano

Ajay Mishra on 26 September 2016

Dt 10 9.16 ko hame 3200 se phone aya ki aap ne tata safari car jeeti hai jiske badle aapko 0000 + 5 grams gold ring & ...[Read full complaint]

Newspaper not coming

Ankit Verma on 16 September 2016

Sir Paper wala 27/7/2016 sa paper nehi dal reha h jiska naam Pintu h.Mena pehla bi complaint ki h pr koi response nehi aya h.

News paper is not coming

Ankit Verma on 07 September 2016

Sir News paper 27/8/2016 sa nehi aa reha h or mena paper wela ko coupon bi da dia h to aap kuch help kro

बिना अनुमति के रचना प्रकाशित करने पर शिकायत

Rajeev Sharma on 05 September 2016

श्रीमान जी नमस्कार ! मान्यवर सनिवेदन यह है कि फ्रेंड्स पब्लिकेशन्स के अंतर्गत प्रकाशित कक्षा 8 की एजुटेन्मेन्ट स्निग्धा हिंदी पाठमाला पुस्तक जिसका लेखन एवं संकलन डॉ राम अवतार शर्मा जी ने किया है औ...[Read full complaint]

TOI Annual subscription coupons

Tapan Kumar Mahapatra on 03 September 2016

I have given TOI newspaper annual subscription on 19 June 2016 through a cheque. The receipt Account No 275. I received subscription conformation SMS on 24 June stating m...[Read full complaint]

Not received Loksatta paper and receipt

Santosh Ramchandra Kokare on 03 September 2016

I taken one year subscription but I don't received your loksatta and receipt of payment . Your person mr.anand wastre not attending the phone and . . So please let comunicate & forward my news pap...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against cable operator

Prem Prakash Yadav on 02 September 2016

Cable operator takes full payment every time but gives channels for 5-6 days only and on complaint no response. It's Saini cable service local cancel operator. Plug out our new amplifier or booste...[Read full complaint]

Not received the coupon of TOI subscription

Nityananda Mohanty on 01 September 2016

Hi, I have registered for TOI subscription since last Jul'16. I have raised a complaint and somebody from TOI had confirmed that I will receive the coupon by end of Aug'16. But yet to receive it. ...[Read full complaint]

You scod 18 very poor service so i want to return my set top box

Ninad Malekar on 27 August 2016

Very poor service , loss of signal many time , if u want to recharge then u want to go to cable operator at least 5 time , they are not attending call many time

HT Coupon not reieved

Vijay Yadav on 26 August 2016

i have enrolled in the sachem run by HT for yearly subscription @ RS. 9/-. from last 2 years. I have given yearly subscription charges in the month of Jan-16 vied cheque....[Read full complaint]