Employment Schemes complaints

Salary issue complain

Basant Tamrakar on 29 June 2015

My brother was working in more mall. He worked two month there , they called him some time for the extra hours to work.They kept around 3k amount as deposit with them in first month and second mon...[Read full complaint]

Pending claims from Accord Synergy

Satish Tiwari on 28 June 2015

Dear Sir I Have served in Accord Industries pvt limited from August 2014-December 2014 My last month salary and claims were pending at that time I was outsourced for Nokia Siemens network My emplo...[Read full complaint]

Job ke naam pe fraud

Sindhusmita Pradhan on 26 June 2015

i am sindhusmita pradhan.i am from odisha ....I received a call from time4career .his name is Mr.ajay sharma ....he told that my resume is suitable for aditya birla group. if you r interested then...[Read full complaint]

Joining Letter for Jobs

Pankaj Sharma on 25 June 2015

Sir, Today i have got a appointment letter for Grahak Sewa Pratinidhi, in SJSRY iss Letter me mujhse yah kaha gaya ki yadi aap 3500 Rs SBI or PNB me jama kare to [Read full complaint]

Nakli niukti deun fasavnuk kellya babat

Raja Agaji Hedau on 24 June 2015

director sanjay bharadvan swar jayanti swarojgar yojana Delhi yani date 29/05/2015 isme lokmat ramachar Nagpur ya vartman patrat jahirat keli jahirat vachun maze mob var karyalayar maze naav and a...[Read full complaint]

Deactivate active cooking

Ashok Kumar on 24 June 2015

My tata sky subscriber ID is 049. Please deactivate active cooking.

Fraud appointment letter

Pallavi Gawde on 23 June 2015

today i got the appointment letter from bksk center (bharrtiya krishi sansthan kendra). in that letter they said i have to pay 2700 rs for registration of this job. so i have some quries, so i sea...[Read full complaint]

For swarnjayanti rozgar yojana

Devender Yadav on 22 June 2015

Mre pas ek joining later aya h. Lakin vo paymet jamma krne ke bol rhe h 750) some thing . Add h - j-114/4 janak puri vartman complaxe

Confused for this job

Dev Kakkar on 13 June 2015

I have applied in bharat janni suraksha Yojna & filled 3500 security deposit they said that they are coming for verification on 19june 2015 is this Yojna is fake or not p...[Read full complaint]

I received appointment letter from Swarn jayanti rozgar yogna

Bharti on 12 June 2015

I received an appointment letter from Swarn jayanti rozgar yozna. They gave me an account number and told me to deposit Rs 3880 as security before joining so that they co...[Read full complaint]

About swaran jayanti rozgar yojana

Neeraj Kumar on 11 June 2015

Sir i receive a appointment letter and say for some payment. Punjab govt logo is printed on all papers

Excellent Manangement and Services Bhopal Fraud job Consultancy

Navneet Agnihotri on 06 June 2015

I am a Mechanical Engineer I saw the ad of this consultancy and sent my resume to Excellent managements and Services for job, after a few days I got message to come to Bhopal for interview on 23-2...[Read full complaint]

Sai concertany fraud me regarding provide me job on air port

Kanchan Garg on 04 June 2015

Good evening sir, i have seen an advertisement of job on airport delhi in dainik bhaskar newspaper.and when i call on the numbers that they have mention in advertisement. they tell me that you get...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Call Letter

Saurabh Kumar on 04 June 2015

Dear Sir. I am recieved a Letter for swarn jayanti rojgar yojana for appointment. and address is Vardmaan place janakpuri New Delhi 058. And 3850[Read full complaint]

Bhartiye kisan seva kendra niyukti ke liye thagne ki kosish

Awadhesh Kumar on 04 June 2015

hmare pass ministry of agriculture gov. of India BHARTIYA KISAN SEWA KENDRA kirshi and sahkarita vibhag, rojgar bhrti karyaly maharani bagh-110077(new delhi) se niyukti part aaya hai usme "grahak ...[Read full complaint]

Received call letter from S.J.R.yojana

Mamnoon Khan on 02 June 2015

Dear sir, i received a call latter from ``swarn jayanti rozgar yojana``( add- j-114/4, vartman complex, janakpuri, new delhi-110058. ) rest no- dl tca/4153/114t/13915. So , i want clearefication. ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by company

Alka Bisht on 30 May 2015

On 19th may 2015 I got a call from 8570 (Ms.Shweta pandey) saying that my cv has been selected for ICICI bank for Accounts officer post and asked me to deposit [Read full complaint]

For grahak sewa pratinidhi job

Rahul Gupta on 28 May 2015

in this latter it has been said that i have been appointed at the post of grahak sewa prtindhi and said to be deposited amont 850.

Fake job appointment letter

Nivruti Sutar on 27 May 2015

i was aplyed for job by reading a advertisement which was in tarun bharat local news paper and i got a appointment letter within 15 days and they gave me a account no. of state bank of india and t...[Read full complaint]

Fake job providers

Bharaths Kanth on 26 May 2015

I got a call from universal job solutions saying that they can help me find a job. They asked for initiation fees of RS 500. Then there was an online test which was a lin...[Read full complaint]