Employment Schemes complaints

Not download app on play store

Arjun on 16 September 2015

dawnloading not on play store app nd othr site soo plzz nd hanging version soo late

HCL offer letter

Marepalli Pavan Kumar on 16 September 2015

i have received an sms from email.(hclapply161@gmail.com)http://ge.tt/2iMtnzN2/v/0 i want the clear information from the above given mail address .as it s fake or fact .

Cheated in the name of giving job

Kimaya Kishor Gawde on 15 September 2015

On 4th September, 015, I was searching for job in Maharashtra Times News Paper wherein I got the information about Regal Electronics Pvt Ltd. I had contacted on their giv...[Read full complaint]

Fraud job call from yamaha motors with demanding an amount

Harsh Vardhan Verma on 10 September 2015

Got a job offering call from the name of yamaha motors and demanded 7000rs. The name and numbers of people called are as follows - Saryu payal- 0955 Rajeev kapoor - [Read full complaint]

Sensible Consulting Services Pvt Ltd hAS cheated me

Sanjeev Kumar on 09 September 2015

TO, THE FINDNAUKRI.IN (Sensible Consulting Services Pvt Ltd) PLOT NO.65/66, SECTOR 15,NEAR ALLAHABAD BANK VASUNDHARA, GHAZIABAD(U.P) 1012 REGD. NO.28815010WR1 Sensible Co...[Read full complaint]

For HCL call letter

Shahrukh Khan on 04 September 2015

i got a sms from HCL.and get alink from but i couid not download my call letter.and link is http//ge.tt/4n5avHN/2V/0

Best career Fake Letter

Manish Vikas Surve on 31 August 2015

On 31-08-2015 i had received a letter from best career india,manging director jasvir kaur. for the job regarding bank.But as per my knowledge , i had never ordered or applied somewhere for like th...[Read full complaint]

Job for c.c.e. of kvak

Sanjaykumar Yadav on 27 August 2015

i reicev only call letter by post.i want to know.abaut kvak call center tru or folsh. please send me abaut this.kvak demanded .500 rupese to me.befor joinig.

Harassment by employer

Shiv Kumar Mishra on 26 August 2015

Sir, I am resident of 3 civil lines unnao Uttar Pradesh pincode-209801. My son Saurabh Mishra (mobile no. +918050952462)who is employed in Technovature Software Solutions Private Limited CIN-U7220...[Read full complaint]

Fraud job commitment in hul

Sukumar Modak on 25 August 2015

june 2014 i am application for the post of store keeper in hul. few days later a person call me to meet & submit all documens.the person meet me at dakshinapan market. he saw his identity card and...[Read full complaint]

Regarding joining letter of grahak sewa pratinidhi

Anilkumar Vishwakarma on 22 August 2015

I recieved a (under swarna jayanti rozgar yojna) joining letter for the Post of Grahak sewa pratinidhi. I deposited in Cash Rs 750/ as a security given in that appointmen...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Job Interview by RMOS

Ramkumar S on 20 August 2015

A lady named Ms. Sonam Sharma from RMOS called said my CV is shortlisted in Hindustan door liver and Voltas. I have to pay 5000 rupees and interview will be scheduled in these companies. She also ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud job racket

Sushant Cbij on 18 August 2015

There is this company which creates accounts through job portals like Naukri.com & Timesjob.com as a consultant/employer. They then access the database of these websites and call innocent people w...[Read full complaint]

Regarding job cheating

Rahul Chaudhary on 16 August 2015

First I see a add on quikr regarding Samsung company at Azadpur Delhi contact no is 0465 Azadpur Delhi me mujhse samsang company batakar waha baithe Vishal Kumar ne mujhs...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against fraud placement company

Priyanka Raghav on 14 August 2015

I have received a mail from CAREER ACHIEVER:Office No-103 1st floor 8-Deepshikha Tower Near Rajendra Place Metro Stn.Gate-1,2 jb Maine unke die hue no PE contact Kia to Vo bpo sector Mai job dilan...[Read full complaint]

Job dene ke naam pr fraud hua hai

Madan Lal on 06 August 2015

mujhe job dilane ke liye call aya or 2000rs. ragistation ke mange mene de diye usake bad interwiu ke liye mange. isake back ground verification ke mange. isake joining kit ke mange or bad me jakar...[Read full complaint]

Fraud shrishti placement as name of job.

Kerul Kataria on 06 August 2015

Pavan shukla from silvasa called on my mobile and asked that IMP transformer have recruitments for freshers. He said me to transfer 3000 money to his PNB account. He forced me to transfer money ei...[Read full complaint]

Fraud in job consultancy

Brijesh J Patel on 04 August 2015

sir as appeared in gujarat samachar news paper on 19th june 2015 advertisement of spectrumtech resources for recruitment of fresher engineer i sent my resume(CV) to their e mail (spectrumtech.reso...[Read full complaint]

Received job joining letter

Reena Sharma on 31 July 2015

Dear madam/sir Mujhe yeh batate bohat dukh ho Rana hai ki Had bar mere sath dhomh hua hai an baar pahle bhi bhart sarkar ki Kissan call center ki tarf say niyukti paatr aya aur bolla Goya ki aap <...[Read full complaint]

Got appointment letter

Ashok on 31 July 2015

i have received an appointment letter.....i deposited ammount....is it fraud or not tell me quick