Employment Schemes complaints

Complaint against job scam

Mohd Muneeb on 08 October 2015

i registered on naukri.com for a job of chef after that i receive an email from london hotel monument and then they give me form to fill with my experience and all job and qualification regarding ...[Read full complaint]

Fake sms in the name of wipro technologies

Lakshmi on 07 October 2015

dear sir i received a sms alert in the name of wipro technologies . it is written that my resume is short listed and i have to sent 1200 rupees as caution deposit. i searched in internet and concl...[Read full complaint]

Salary related problem

Vikas Patil on 06 October 2015

My name is vikas patil . I am from bharuch,Gujarat. I was doing as a medical representative in Bennet pharma from Jan 2015 to march 015. When I was left company they not ...[Read full complaint]

Wipro appointment letter

Keerthi on 06 October 2015

Helo..i got messege to take wipro apointement letter.when i go to that site i didnt get any attachement.so plz forwarding my apointement letter to my email id @gmail.com ...[Read full complaint]

No Job after training

Monish Ojha on 06 October 2015

I had joined this Institute in July 015, as I was already trained. I started work and paid rs 5000 as training fee (which never happened). Daily to and fro from my reside...[Read full complaint]

Fraud in the name of job in MNC

Jayant Anupam on 06 October 2015

ye farji company hai..jo garib logo se aur graduate aur 12 th ..10 th pas logo ko britania aur l.g ...samsung jaise badi company me training karwake direct company me job lagwane ka wada karti hai...[Read full complaint]

Against fake call letter

Dharaji Jogdand on 05 October 2015

this is kishan call center fake i was pay daposit 2600i loss some money so please inform the company

Wipro send me fake sms

Sd Imran on 05 October 2015

your resume has been selected. Your letter attach with link. Kindly download your letter by link. (wipropostapply.blogspot.com) email.(wipro.apply121@gmail.com)

About fake call letter

Sagar Ganesh Patil on 01 October 2015

I got a letter from BEST CAREER IN INDIA Online Placement Cell (Govt. Registerd Society no 250. Managing Director Miss. Jasbir Kaur Office no 407, Old Bus Stand Bhathinda...[Read full complaint]

Against fake appointment letter

Vijay Rao on 01 October 2015

by am add i calll ... after that a call came and take interview on phone and say yu are selected for cce with salary 2500 i have urgent need of job .. so i ask for asurit...[Read full complaint]

Breakings of belief

Irfan Ahmad on 28 September 2015

Mujhe naukri kahkar mere dost ne bulaya aur kaha ki 3000 rs per month milenge office work h ai,kuchh bataye bgair hi joining kara diya maine puchha kiagar ye company sahi...[Read full complaint]

Reliance power plant job opening

Manish Narnaware on 28 September 2015

when u call first time they will ask your full details. after that they will ask money. after providing money , they never pick up the phone . their are 10 to 20 people working in all over india. ...[Read full complaint]

Letter aaya ek bhartiya durdarshan bhawan

Anil Sharma on 27 September 2015

mere pas ek letar aaya jisme likha tha ki aapko patrkar ke pad par niyukt kiya jata hai pahle aapko security fees jama karani hogi 1500 fir mene socha gov. me to paisa ma...[Read full complaint]

Kissan call center froud job joining

Prakashji Dasharathji Thakor on 25 September 2015

Sir MUje noukari ki lalach dekar mujh she 2100 ki thagai hui ye..please sir mujee koi madad karo....please contact no 1404

Bhartiya Kissan call center fake call latter

Anil Patil on 25 September 2015

I see the advertisa of BHARTIYA KISSAN CALL CENTER (BKC) in newspaper and i call that number which given by compeny then they sent to mi a massage and call and after i give a register and i transf...[Read full complaint]

Job k nam pe dhokha

Nishant Patel on 22 September 2015

Mene bharatiy kishan seva kendra ki advertis gujrat samachar paper me dekhi thi our apna name, address, our education 9209 me b. Pe message se bheja tha. Baad me 2 din ba...[Read full complaint]

Naukari ka naam par fraud company

Ankit Jaat on 18 September 2015

number par call Karen par pyaar se baat karate hai aur aapne office mei bulate hai ur naukari k puri gaurante dete hai ur aap ko puri detail nahi deige phir training k liye bhej te hai training ce...[Read full complaint]

Swarn jayanti fraud latter

Sachin Kumar on 17 September 2015

Respected sir, I have got letter of appointment from swarn jayanti rozgar yojna,swarn jayanti sahakarita vibhag rozgar bharti karalaya new delhi 0058 sachiv name Anant Ku...[Read full complaint]

For job in nicco

Arpita on 17 September 2015

He told that submit 1000 rs then he send the call letter,but he dont send,he told now he want three candidate for this and gave this excause ,and switchoff the no.his mo no 7348...[Read full complaint]

Not download app on play store

Arjun on 16 September 2015

dawnloading not on play store app nd othr site soo plzz nd hanging version soo late