Employment Schemes complaints

Employer not responding to PF withdrawal request

Shrikant Bhagwat on 20 November 2015

Employer not responding to PF withdrawal request I have submitted the PF withdrawal form in Jan2015. Till now my previous employer Master Zippel Cleaning Systems Pvt. Ltd, has not responded to it ...[Read full complaint]

Bank Job cheating

Santosh on 18 November 2015

I got a call from info@naukri4today. A person called Deepak Sharma, Manoj contacted me. They scheduled a telephonic interview with Axis Bank. A manager named, Sumit Sen contacted me for the interv...[Read full complaint]

Naukri ke naam pe 420

Shivam Paswan on 14 November 2015

2014 ko mene sbi bank a;c mai 3500 rupey jama kre te ur baad mai 6900 and 2000 tatal amunt 2450 rupey mai duaa kr tha ...[Read full complaint]

Job ke naam par paisa liya gaya

Thaneshwar Yadav on 10 November 2015

Maine patrika news paper me advertisement dekha aur call kiya. Mujhe 13 oct 2015 ko phone aaya aur mujhe registration fees k naam per 1500 rs saurav verma naam k person me a/c no.34592157329 date ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud call letter from Vinod@accenture

Yugesh Kona on 08 November 2015

Two days back i got a mail from a man named vinod.In that mail he mentined that there is recruitment in accenture.He ask me money for processing my resume.He mentioned that it as 4000 rupees.After...[Read full complaint]

Amazoncareer.in delevery job true or fake

Praful V on 04 November 2015

I recive a message from.amazoncareer.in by sanjay kumar(senior exicutive).to get a job for delivery boy.i visit the site and apply the job.and next 2 days i recive a message.send your document by ...[Read full complaint]

Against fraud job consultancy

Poonam Rani on 02 November 2015

This consultancy is totaly fake… they have not any job … they promosed me that they give me a job within two days after paying the registeration money… bt after payment the money they does not acc...[Read full complaint]

Against fake job

Mayank Rai on 02 November 2015

a person is calling to many people for fake job in airtel 4g. and collect 1500rs. and ask for coming in allahbaad. iam talk to a people .he is a fake people. iam a employee of tata chemicals ltd. ...[Read full complaint]

Job Application (payable fake letter)

Md Aftab Alam on 29 October 2015

I was not apply for any job at office no 407, opp.Punjab furniture's near old bus stand Bathinda-151001 . I don't know how to Know or got my name address and mobile no an...[Read full complaint]

Kisan seva kendra job placement

Surendra Bairagi on 23 October 2015

Sir, maine paper me kisan seva kendra ka add dekha tha jisme likha tha kisano ke form bhare or kamaye 5000 se 0000 rupey per month. maine call k...[Read full complaint]

Kissan seva kendra me CCE post ke liye

Rajvirsingh Bhadu on 21 October 2015

Sir news paper m ek add aaya Tha ki kisan call center ki job ke liye mene us no. Pr Mari information send kr di uske bad uska fon aaya or interview liya. Or kha ap ka selection hoga to ap ko msg k...[Read full complaint]

Got a joining letter from wipro but still not hired

Chandraprakash Dwivedi on 21 October 2015

hello, i have a worse experience and i think iam a fool when i reaponse to wipro joining mail from naukri.com. They given me a offer letter of joining at wipro on 5th of october but at the last mo...[Read full complaint]

Fraud for govt. Job

Kiran Bala on 19 October 2015

Sir mera name kiran bala hai mene news paper se padh ke RKVY me job ke liye apna address sms me send kiya tha agle din hi muje joining letter ke liye P.O. Se call ayi or aj 19 oct. 2015 ko joining...[Read full complaint]

For the apointment letter

Girish Kumar on 19 October 2015

Dear sir I had received a massage regarding to the appointment letter on 19/10/2015 from the @gmail.com but there are no any appointment letter so please if you have any...[Read full complaint]

Regarding resume selection and letter

Amit Kumar on 17 October 2015

they told that to sumbit 1200rs in favor of Indian Overseas Bank AC/- 2307 In favor of Mr. Mahendra Kumar (HRD) The last date of security deposited in bank on 17th Oct [Read full complaint]

Regarding application letter from wipro company

Deepak Madderla on 16 October 2015

Dear sir, I have received a message from you on 16-oct-2015.saying that, my resume has been selected and that letter attach with a link.I haven't received letter link to download. So I hoping you ...[Read full complaint]

Fake interview

Ashish Singh on 16 October 2015

I was called for interview by person name sagar,when I applied for job from quickr,then I went to place of interview.i.e,laxmi nagar metrostation,piller no. 43,brahmwati complex.2nd floor.I have a...[Read full complaint]

Job openings from other places not from preferred location

Niharika Raj on 16 October 2015

I have got myself registered with your company and i dont get job openings from pune which is my preferred location and i keep getting from other places i want to get openings from pune for fresh ...[Read full complaint]

Wipro job cheating mail

S.anil Kumar on 15 October 2015

to day(15-10-2015) early morning 9:56 am i have recieved the message like this "your resume has been selected.your letter attached with link.kindly download letter by lin.(wipro.apply121@gmail.co ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding job opportunities in Hdfc bank and Banking job

Siddhant Rajendra Gupta on 14 October 2015

Sir Aaj date 14/10/2015 Maine ek envelope receive kiya with charge of Rs. 457. Front of envelope par likha tha Banking job toh mene vo dekh kar payment kar diya but ye toh ek advertise hai jo bank...[Read full complaint]