Employment Schemes complaints

For the wipro call letter

Mellamputi Nagaswathi on 23 December 2015

Respected sir/madam, Today i got message i.e your cv hasbeen selected.Your letter attach with link,kindly download that letter.But there is no letter.Pls send call letter to my mail

Fraud in advance payment

Roshan Vitthal Lanjekar on 21 December 2015

As I have received Job Offer Letter (REF : CARNIVAL /JB / LD / 0864 / 13) from Chief Recruitment Officer – Carnival Cruise Lines on 25th Oct. 13 and same was accepted. As per success notification ...[Read full complaint]

Receiving the late message of call letter

Hamsalekha Gokana on 20 December 2015

I got the call letter link message on 19/12/2015 but in letter they informed to deposit the refundable security amount on 18/12/2015.so kindly reply to the complaint given by me.

Unable to download the call letter

Seshambica Singavarapu on 19 December 2015

sir, I have received a message in my mobile that is "your resume has been selected.your letter attach with link.kindly download your letter by link . email: @gmail.com &...[Read full complaint]

Complaint for Career Zone

Shiva Bansilal Hanwate on 18 December 2015

bola ki job offer karenge per nahi offer nahi kiya or bole ke appko interview dene ki jarurat bhi nahi per n iterview huwa or na job mile sirf paise le liye

Fraud against job offer

Shivananda Saikiran on 18 December 2015

I got a mail from @gmail.com mail id stating that I got selected for the final interview and have to pay 7000 to account of Mr.Pramod account number 2...[Read full complaint]

Fraudulently taking money with a promise to give job.

Bhanu Prakash Mishra on 16 December 2015

There is this newspaper which is in a very good position in odisha, like one of the most read newspaper of the state. I am subscriber of this newspaper since a long time. It publishes advertisemen...[Read full complaint]

Wipro.apply131 resume message

Amulya Koppera on 15 December 2015

2015 morning i got an msg from MD-659159 has sent an msg your resume has been selected.your letter attach with link.kindlydownload your letter by link. email.(wipro.apply...[Read full complaint]

Appointment letter from wipro

Vinay Reddy on 15 December 2015

I have received a message on 15th December 2015 from Wipro Company. Message as follows: your resume has been selected. Your letter attach with link. Kindly download your letter by link.email. (wip...[Read full complaint]

Wipro call letter fake or not?

Kommisetti Navya on 14 December 2015

I have received message that your resume has been selected.your letter attach with link.email(wipro.apply131@gmail.com)(postnewjobs.blogspot.com).Is it true or fake.Send me the regarding informati...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Job at Maruti Suzuki

Manas Ojha on 12 December 2015

I got a call from a no. and she told me that she is calling me on the behalf of maruti suzuki for offering a job. She told me that if I am interested than she told me that my interview is schedule...[Read full complaint]

Did not get the salary for the last 02 months

Suman Saurabh on 11 December 2015

I was working in achievers point institute Raja garden delhi,and for the month of october and november, Shyam yadav has not paid my salary.He has called me on 10th dec. for the full payment,but he...[Read full complaint]

Canada men job ke liye diye the 70000

Rajkumar Arya on 11 December 2015

sir ji mera 0000 ka nuksan huwA hai jisme Maine 5000 rs case ricived kar liya hai air air fifty parent baki hai so dilwadijiye plz

For wipro appointment letter

Rohit on 08 December 2015

dont sent any messages by company names by wipro dnt belive it its fake i think so many peoples recieved this type of messages.stupid peoples send like that dnt waste ur time.

Fake job krushi call center

Yuvraj Pralhad Jagdale on 05 December 2015

hello Paper me job ki ad dekhi lokmat me or call kiya to mail se mere details mange gaye mene bheje fir kuch din bad muje offer letter aya or mujse cash barneko kaha total 00/-<...[Read full complaint]

Paid 32000 for job

Vikas Gupta on 04 December 2015

Sir . 5/2/2015 IG naukri .com call my mob no.they told u resume selected in MNC com .so plz paid 2000 thousands. I am paid to monkey. That person name Vivek kumar.they r ...[Read full complaint]

WIPRO call letter

Mellamputi Nagaswathi on 02 December 2015

sir/madam I got msg from wipro, The msg is Your resume has been selected.Your letter attach with link.Kindly download your letter by @gmail.com

Fraud done on name of airport job

Poonam Gaud on 02 December 2015

I have seen the advertisement of Pune-mumbai airport Vacancies in Lokmat newspaper for Supervisor post and then i call to them they said that you send us your document proof xerox and i have send ...[Read full complaint]

Job nahi mila hai

Vishal Konde on 25 November 2015

Mere ko unka ek appoitment letter aaya tha to letter ke hisab se maine total amount pay kiya par aabhi unhone mera call uthana chhod diya hai

For wipro appoinment letter

Akula Nayomi on 25 November 2015

Dear sir/mam Akula nayomi I have received an sms saying that your resume has been selected. your letter attach with link.kindly download your letter by link.email(wiproapply621@gmail.com)(infoappl...[Read full complaint]