Employment Schemes complaints

Yamaha Motor fraud for job

Praveen Kumar on 08 February 2016

My name is Praveen kumar. 22nd dec 2015 I got message from 1773 from hr head Yamaha. That day there held telephonic interview for me at 2 pm. After interview they told me...[Read full complaint]

Mobile SMS sending job Complaint

Vaishali Patil on 05 February 2016

Sabse pehle mujhe is NaukriDeeta.com ke bare me internet par jankari mili. To maine website me diye gaye mobile number 3798 par call karke Mobile SMS sending ke bare me e...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against hayat placement agency

Santosh Giri on 02 February 2016

I Was Charged By 1 Placement Consultancies 1000 Rupees For 1 Year Registration . They Assured Me Of Jobs But 2 Weeks Have Passed I Got No Job Offer. Can I Do Police Complaints Against Them?

Cheating in the name of job

Rajkumar Prasad on 31 January 2016

Several call to me in the name of Essar company job told me to pay small amount once I entered told me completed proc ss of verification and took money, The fraud name is abhay Sharma , Need to re...[Read full complaint]

Job sandhrbat

Parshuram Chavan on 30 January 2016

Sir,mujhe jkss sarkari call center se ek appointment later aaya hai aur kuch fees bharne ko keha rahe hai,,o ek account number pe paise bharne ko bolte hai,.kya yeh such hai, please tell me sir [Read full complaint]

Fraud on job

Vikrant Saxena on 27 January 2016

i received a call from Mrs. neha on behalf of findnaukri.in, that there is an opening for Sr. manager production in jubilent company and they offering a salary hike of 40% in total ctc. for this i...[Read full complaint]

Fraud company job offer

Vinod Patel on 23 January 2016

unique solution management contat in under work divin info solution pvt ltd froud in job offer and receive payment in job provide promis please action in froud this ajency adddress--hiring company...[Read full complaint]

Cheated for giving job

Shailendra Kumar on 16 January 2016

The company said that after given 2500 he giving a job SMS sending I am deposits 2500rs but he was cheated me his name durga shrama 'account no.32586950672 SBI I am depsitsd money in her account b...[Read full complaint]

Cheated for job

Somnath Upadhayay on 16 January 2016

i am a B.Tech student2015 pass out , i hv cheated from divya jain, who said i am the HR head of hero moto corp ltd.

Taken Money for Requirment for job

Rohan Suryawanshi on 15 January 2016

Name - Rohan Prakash Suryawanshi Address-Flat no 47, CBD Complex, Wai Taluka -Wai, Dist-Satara. Cell no - 9099 Dear Sir, This Sevenseas Airport & Seaports Mangment Pvt Lt...[Read full complaint]

Not paid my salary

Mr Akhtar on 13 January 2016

Company not paid my last 13 days salary With out information Hold my salary Not say me any reason

Fake and Fraud job Offers

Veeregowda B on 04 January 2016

E-MAIL Greetings of the day from TATA MOTORS LIMITED! Dear Candidate We are informing you that your profile had been selected online. Your code number – TML Applicant -101.You are in group one. We...[Read full complaint]

Yamaha motors pvt ltd job related

Shubham Sharma on 03 January 2016

i also got the same and i have deposited 7000 rupees as they told me i received the email from yamaha motors and some samar khanna has talked to me when i called he take the telephonic interview a...[Read full complaint]

Complaints againts job fraud

Ruchi Khaskalam on 02 January 2016

hiiiiiiiii... my name is ruchi. and there is a froud with me... i received a call from mega mart services for gob in **** bank.. and then they ask me to pay 00/- for regi...[Read full complaint]

Mera call leter nhi ayaa

Sankar Rathor on 31 December 2015

dear mere mobile company ka phone or muje se reges.fees ke 1450 deposite kiya fie call aya or 5500 mane laptop deposites kiya or fir call aya meine 5000 fir deposit than ...[Read full complaint]

Hdfc bank me job dene ke bhane paise lute gaye he

Sahil Savaliya on 30 December 2015

Muje shine.com ke name se call aya or khagaya ki apko hdfc bank job lagi he pehle security amount leya 2500 or thaki refund ho jayega badme bond ke Rs.6500 Or fir job lag I es liye saving account ...[Read full complaint]

Kisan seva kendra bol raha hai 15900 security amount jama karna hai

Bikram Das on 28 December 2015

mujhe add mila times of India pe kcc on your city meine phone kiya ,kya job to batayan kcc kee bare mei bad mei net me I search kiya tob pata chala yeh sob natunki hai. interview hua letter hi aya...[Read full complaint]

Job ka bol ke bulaya and 17000 Thausands rupees pahle liye

Naved Akhtar on 27 December 2015

Job ka bol ke bulaya and 7000 Thausands rupees pahle liye aur kuch products deke bole ke ab aap bhi logo ko aproach kijiye joining ke liye tabhi sallry banegi aap ki its ...[Read full complaint]

About Wipro interview call letter

Shilpa Mathpati on 24 December 2015

dear sir I Have received a message on 24/12/2015 9:57am,...Messagae is ..your resume has been selected.Your letter attach with link .Kindly download your letter by link (email:wipro.apply101@gmail...[Read full complaint]

Ek ad dhekha krishi udyan kendra ka

Lalitnarayan Thakur on 24 December 2015

Mene ek news paper me ad dekhe the call centre k to mene 3889 ye no.pe cal kiya to un logo ne btaya ke krishi udyan kendra me farmer call centre me job he to iske liye aapko 1350rs deposit krne ho...[Read full complaint]