Employment Schemes complaints

Fraud regarding job

Mohd Zaki on 16 April 2016

mje career maker walo ne msge krke interview k liye bulaya ..me sacchi me interview dena chahta tha.. waha bulake inhone mjse 900rs liye or kaha ..agar telephonic interview aap clear krte ho .to y...[Read full complaint]

Cheat me 90000 rs for job

Amzadhussain Barbhuiya on 13 April 2016

Shibani Air Service Pvt Ltd cheated me 0000 rs. Offering me job in airlines CSA but still they did not joint me any company ..

Fraud job recruiter

Kapildev Sharma on 03 April 2016

Myself kapildev sharma and I was looking for a job. This company SKY WAY HR MANAGEMENT call me for interview. When I visited they taken my fake interview and said you wil receive a telephonic inte...[Read full complaint]

Nokry dene ke nam par fareb kate hai

Yogesh Pardhi on 02 April 2016

Mere ko kisan call centar se call letar aay hai or unone mere sat 5000 rupee mange or mine unke a/c me dal diya 1mahina hi gaya fir bhi jobs bahi mila hai my 1hapte kw an...[Read full complaint]

Timesjobs fraud and misguide

Varun Sharma on 01 April 2016

Timesjob company fraud comapny times job employ parkash malhotra and kabir Khan taken money from me and said your job concerned but they again demand for money for this job and now they are not gi...[Read full complaint]

Fraud for job

Alok Tiwari on 18 March 2016

Yamaha motors Pvt Limited Location-Plot.no-19/6 Mathura Road Behind Adani CNG Satation (Faridabad) 1006 Dear Candidate, Ref: Selection and initial response of your Resume...[Read full complaint]

In the name of job frauding people

Ankit on 17 March 2016

They have created a add in newspaper of Jalandhar that register with us and you ll get a good job and u can earn good money. After registering they demanded 00/- for serv...[Read full complaint]

Of delhi postman recruitment

Ravi on 16 March 2016

Sir, i have pay 500 rs for delhi postman recruitment exam but this exam has been cancelled and till now no revised date will come.. so please conduct re exam for registered candidate else return m...[Read full complaint]

For wipro job post

Matta Ashokkumar on 16 March 2016

sir i got ur message that is your resume has been selected . your letter attach with link .kindly download your letter by link . but i have not received my letter yet . plz give me information abo...[Read full complaint]

Fake call letter causes 435 rs loss

Suryakant Misal on 12 March 2016

I got a parcel from postman which is coming from Best career in India online placement cell(Govt. registered Society no.250), Managing Director Miss. Jasbir Kaur Office no.6407, old bus stand pin ...[Read full complaint]

Refund my lost money

Rajesh Kumar on 12 March 2016

HI EVERYBODY,,, I get a call from findnaukri.in firm last couple of month continue and 015, they call me again and tells me that my resume is matched to a profile in whic...[Read full complaint]

Regarding download letter

Suraj Kumar Bhaskar on 10 March 2016

sir, i recived a msg ,that ur resume has been selected.and your letter attach with link @gmail.com.but i was not able to download .plz reply how to download it.

Rojgar yojna antargat

Ashok Patekar on 01 March 2016

Job card no 506 1janevary to 14 february ya darmyan rojgar hami yojne antargat brasi khodlya rojan dariche paise ajun milale nahi account no 2610 mobile no [Read full complaint]

Naukri reference team fraud calls

Mukesh Suman on 25 February 2016

Sir I have received call on 24/2/2016 at11:30am .team members explain me about of jobs than offer me to work in cipla and mankind company in jaipur .and ask me some questions. And company conditio...[Read full complaint]

Fake job opportunity

Akash Sinha on 24 February 2016

i got this mail Yamaha motors Pvt Limited Location-Plot.no-19/6 Mathura Road Behind Adani CNG Satation (Faridabad) 1006 Dear Candidate, Ref: Selection and initial respons...[Read full complaint]

Interview call later

Shakti on 19 February 2016

i have received a message on 12 feb 2016 that your resume has been selected download your letter by wiprotechhrd.blogspot.com but there no letter in this link

Is it real or fake?

Rohit Kumar Tiwari on 15 February 2016

Dear sir I am ROHIT TIWARI I got an email that i have to attend an interview with MARUTI SUZUKI COMPANY on the 19 February 2016 at 10 am in mansarowar Jaipur Rajasthan. PIEASE CONFIRM WHETHER IT I...[Read full complaint]

Job not provide

Gaurav Kashyap on 11 February 2016

mujhe interview ke liye bakshi house nehru place delhi bulaya aur interview ke 810 rupees liye aur bola y apko jab job lag jayegi to wapis mil jayega fir unhone bola apko next day mail aayega trai...[Read full complaint]

Dhoka dhadi job ka offer dekar

Sohail Khan on 09 February 2016

mene ek advertisment me ek bks company ka add dhekha and fir mene call kara . to unhone kaha ke hum aapko CCE post ke liye select karte hai aap ko laptop diya jaega or aap ko har suvidha di jaegi....[Read full complaint]

Yamaha Motor fraud for job

Praveen Kumar on 08 February 2016

My name is Praveen kumar. 22nd dec 2015 I got message from 1773 from hr head Yamaha. That day there held telephonic interview for me at 2 pm. After interview they told me...[Read full complaint]