Employment Schemes complaints

Call for job

Afshan Siddiqui on 05 August 2016

Sir ye pnb bank k ek maneger ne bola ki sms job hai or 2500 lelie sir plzz ye btaye ye legal hai ya illegal hai...plzzzz sir bht muskil se paise ate hai...plzzzzz sir help me

Jhut bolkar nokri jhasha diya doat ke jariye

Rajendra Prasad on 04 August 2016

Mare dost ne mujhe jout bol kar nokari ke bare bataya or mai job sarch kar rha tha or 2015 ki baat h to mujhe fhon aya dost ko uska naam h bhagwan singh karki rudarpur branch mai tha eska no h [Read full complaint]

Fraud Agency offering Jobs in Union Bank , Axis Bank

Sarath Chandran on 01 August 2016

There is a agency by the name of Career Point , 10 min from Ranaghat Station , beside Lokenath Mistana Bhandar , Kolagola. They put jobs in Olx and Quickr offering jobs in banks such as Union Bank...[Read full complaint]

Fake call for job in maruti suzuki

Satyam Shrivastava on 23 June 2016

Hello i am satyam shrivastava from bhopal (mp) Miss Khushi ( 4190 ) called me from naukri. com for interview in maruti suzuki in agra 016. When ...[Read full complaint]

Salary issue in accenture

Nasir Aijaz on 15 June 2016

Hi sir/mam I have joined accenture company in gurgaon in the month of jan 2016 so my kotak mahindra bank account no-3011669937 was opened there but I have given resignation in the month of 30 apri...[Read full complaint]

Tata motors job offer letter

Nakum Kishan on 10 June 2016

Dear sir I get this msg You are selected by Company. Kindly download your Letter by link - [Read full complaint]

Not releasing relieving letter

Bhanu on 02 June 2016

Hi I have worked with city park hotel pitam pura about 11months but they are not releasing my relieving letter as I worked as steward post. Thanks Bhanu 3984

Fraud job alert

Ujjaval N Vaghani on 31 May 2016

I have pay total 0248 rs on 27 th of may 2014 in Jobsdhamaka for a job but till I dont get any job so plz. I request to return back my money. otherwise I complained.

For interview call letter

Arya S Babu on 31 May 2016

dear sir/mam, i received a message on 31 may 2016 from Wipro company that your resume has been selected. your letter attach with link.kindly download your letter by link. email(wipro.apply141@gmai...[Read full complaint]

Loss 15500+550 rupees

Manjot Singh on 29 May 2016

I read. It. From news paper (Ajit) that job avilabal in kcc. After that I call at. This number 6421 nd 08586933631and say me u deposit 550 typist as a registration. I dep...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by job consultancy

Feroz Khan on 29 May 2016

i ferozkhan from visakhapatnam called for an interview in vasundhra ghazibad they ask me money for giving a job in dabur . i used my sbi bank debit for payment of 00/- th...[Read full complaint]

Job ke nam par loot

Kartar Singh on 27 May 2016

muje 650 manga mene visvas ke tor par deya phir mujse 5500 rs ke liye ek letter aaya plz help me 0304 plz meri help kijiye

1100 lekar job nahi dena

Sunil Meena on 22 May 2016

Bds aero company ne muje kaha tha aap hamaare acount me1100 ru jama kara do aapko 15 days me hundred percent job mil jayaegi aaj 45 din ho gaye aur aaj tak muje job nahi mili aur kahate placement ...[Read full complaint]

Pese lekar job nahi dena

Sunil Kumar Meena on 21 May 2016

Sar mene is bdsaeroservices company ne muje call karke kaha tha app hamare account me 1100 rupye jama karwa dijeye aapko 15 days me hundred percent job milegi mene 4 April ko inke account me 1100r...[Read full complaint]

Making Fraud on the name of providing Employment

Neelam Kamble on 17 May 2016

I got call from Learnpro, A-152, Sector 63, Noida-201301 on dated 28th Feb saying that my CV is shortlisted from Bluedart and they are forwarded my cv to them to arrange an interview. Fort that th...[Read full complaint]

Job promises in hdfc bank with amount refunding amt rs 1lakh

Mahesh Ashok Nikale on 15 May 2016

Dear sir I have received a call from mr atish agnihotri he said to deposited me total amt rs 1lakh At mr. Mukesh kumar account in sbi bank Its my humble request kindly provide me details regarding...[Read full complaint]

Pls refund my money

Krishnakumar Singh on 09 May 2016

mujhe interview ke liye building no 0-41 2nd floor h.no-201 bakshi house nehru place delhi bulaya aur interview ke 900 rupees liye jo ki baad mein refund honge aur jab training letter aaya toh usm...[Read full complaint]

For joining letter for job

Nitin Kumar on 06 May 2016

Sir me Nitin Kumar mujhe kl offer leter Mila h email k jriye jisme mujhe grahk seva prtinidhi k pdd pr niyukt kiya h . Pr isme security deposit magi gyi h 3500 or monthly...[Read full complaint]

Kisan call center job regarding

Prakash Chandra Dhakad on 28 April 2016

sir mere pas call aaya tha jo job k liye tha mujhe ek application form bhar kr fee deposit k liye bola gya tha central bank.mai call is no. se aaya tha 7289 or name batay...[Read full complaint]

I have been Frauded By recruitment agency

Neetu Sharma on 20 April 2016

With reference to above ,i would like to inform you that on date 15-03-2016 ,I have given an interview in a consultancy named "People IT SERVICES".tHEY HAVE ASKED FOR 00/-[Read full complaint]