Employment Schemes complaints

SMS sending job fraud

Javed Hussain on 09 March 2017

Sir iss company ne mujh se 5200 hundred Le liye lekin job nahi deye hai bole bhale Logo ko phasane Ka kaam kar rahe hai Maine akhabaar mey ye new dekhi thi ki SMS send kar ne Ka kaam Karna hai Mai...[Read full complaint]

Not provide offer letter and experience letter

Mohammadismail Ghanchi on 18 January 2017

Mene 7 month job ki sab documents liye the compny ne i card tha . Par muje offer letter and experience letter dene se na bolte h . My contact 2002 Plz help me

Fraud With me offering Job

Kuldeep Singh Kotiyal on 03 December 2016

"www.sjsry.org " se mujhe appointment letter mila for post of "Field Officer". Aur deposite amount of Rs.13700 send karne ko kaha. Central bank of india ke account No. 025.[Read full complaint]

Offered job under bharat nirman yojna seva but never replied

Jaspinder Kaur on 08 November 2016

call letter for sarkari call centre uder bharat nirman yojna save has been sent to my brother and asked to submit security fees rs. 5400 to ensure job. we have sent them ...[Read full complaint]

Kisan seva kendra fake letter

O.rambabu O.rambabu on 29 October 2016

my name is o.ram babu .igot a letter from kisan seva kandra1 st i have to be pay 900 rs .thnn i got a inter vew call.after that i got a letter.15900rs for the security ,but i have doubt this is fa...[Read full complaint]

Please refund my money

Savithagm Savitha on 20 October 2016

I applied job Statebankjob centre salt lake city sector 5 Kolkata 154 email:info@sbinaukari.com Web : [Read full complaint]

Cheating anroad vaccancies

Bhakiyaraj M on 19 October 2016

I am bhakiyaraj from manargudi one year ago losses for abroad vacancies too much amount but before kuwait job vacancies waiting for 08 months and then one month before contact Ramesh kumar contact...[Read full complaint]

Kisan seva kendra job letter

Rajkumar Singh on 14 October 2016

Dear Sir, First I got a call from kisan seva kendra that my resume has been selected for a job in kisan seva kendra and they asked me to deposit a Rs.850/- and after that they asked me to deposit ...[Read full complaint]

For providing job in hdfc

Chandramohan Saini on 06 October 2016

Registration k 700 rs liye or interview hone k bad security k 4500 liye so please refund my money

Fake job letter

Kirti Agrawal on 19 September 2016

Postman with the banking job of Bandhan Bank came to me today on 19th sep. 2016 and said that there is a letter from Bandhan Bank. You have to pay rs. 510 for this letter and I paid. I want you to...[Read full complaint]

About fake letter in Bandhan Bank by BEST CAREER INDIA

Nnarendra Kumar on 05 September 2016

I got a letter from BEST CAREER INDIA on 016. the post man charged 10/- for it. Unknown from this scam I paid whole the money. latter on I came ...[Read full complaint]

Fake placement letter from online placement centre india

Mahima Jain on 03 September 2016

without doing any registration ,best career in india online placement cell , managing letter miss. jasbir kaur govt register society no 250 office no 6407 old bus stand bathinda send me the job le...[Read full complaint]

Job nahi diya

Hemant Kumar Chandewa on 03 September 2016

sir mujhe rgkvy se oppiment letter diya gaya jisme rgkvy me call center me appoint karna likha he and mujhse rs.2450 bank of baroda me diposit karne ko kaha gaya jo payment 2016...[Read full complaint]

Job k nam pr dhokha

Divya Gupta on 02 September 2016

Panjab national bank jo hmare indian bank h uske name pr flout kr rhe h. Hmara faith ek bank se uth rha h log k aise kam se.aise log ko v punish krni chahiye gov ki trf se. Gov ko action leni chah...[Read full complaint]

Mujhe appointment letter mila hai.

Deepak Singh Chouhan on 23 August 2016

Sir hume ek appointment letter mila hai post office k dvara,jisme hume call center pr job k liye bulaya ja raha hai,or bola jara raha h ki hum unke ac. No. Jo ki rgkvy k name se ac. Hai usme 2300 ...[Read full complaint]

Merchant navy job advertisement

Justin Joseph on 23 August 2016

I saw the advertisement of joining merchant nevy foreign, shipsjobs,cadets salery 5000 to500000 rps. Qualification above 10 the class Arudrash rudrash No.56,forth main,fo...[Read full complaint]

Fraud done by skywings solution (placement consultancy)

Gaurav Kumar on 22 August 2016

Dear Sir, My name is Gaurav. I get a call from skywing solution a placement consultancy the website of skywing solution is [Read full complaint]

Devine pvt ltd The fraud recruitment company

Poonam Dubey on 22 August 2016

Devine infotech pvt. Ltd was was giving me guarantee for providing me job in ..." Company. But somewhere I found it wrong. On The day of my joing I met a Guy who came the...[Read full complaint]

Fake offer letter

Purna Shankar on 19 August 2016

From rose petroleum sending me one application form and interview form and tell that scan and fill than return send back to me.after that he send offer letter to me and asking about money for trav...[Read full complaint]

Pnb sms job.

Divyansh Srivastava on 12 August 2016

Mr. Rajesh kumar singh ne mujhe apne pnb sms job. Center me job dene ko batya aur phir mujh se 2500 rs. Joining fee jama karye mr. Brij Mohan Ji ke a/c no. Me 4597 me mai...[Read full complaint]