Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Scam Tata Sky

Sumeet Bhatia on 04 September 2016

Tata sky service gave issues from wednesday night. Full thursday the cs kept lying abt a tech visit. After 48 hours of downtime someone came and said there was a connector in my dish and someone w...[Read full complaint]

Moto X Play Sim Card Slot faulty

Rohit Pattnaik on 04 September 2016

Hi, I bought a Moto X play handset on 17-07-2016 from flipkart(Details are given below). Seller was WS Retail Services Pvt. Ltd. I was unable to use the phone as I was not having a nano sim at tha...[Read full complaint]

Harassment at reliance digital phonix mall bareilly

Mc Joshi on 04 September 2016

Sir I went to reliance digital for issue of free jio sim even after waiting for 4 hrs could not get it as they said they have limited stock. Whereas on Friday when I went to RELIANCE DIGITAL PHONI...[Read full complaint]

Bajaj Induction cooker stopped working

Jitu Sharma on 04 September 2016

I bought the induction on November 015. But it stopped working on September 016. Complained 10 times to customer care but every time they were s...[Read full complaint]

Poor response from reliance digital

Vikas Gupta on 03 September 2016

I have bought a panasonic split ac on 10/06/2016 from reliance phoenix mall lucknow.The ac was not cooling for which i have registered a complain no. 5932 on 16th aug.The...[Read full complaint]

Service center complaint

Rohit Singh on 03 September 2016

Sir maine laxmi nagar delhi se apne phone 250 ka mother board dalwaya tha but wo ak din bad kharab ho gaya ab vo usse thik karne se mna kar rahe hai kya karu

Kenstar appliances Worst service

Amit Mehrotra on 03 September 2016

Recently received worst ever service by Authorized service center (Amruthcare Service Care), under complaint number BAN1407160030. Complaint raised on 15th July 2016 for food processor repair. Ser...[Read full complaint]

Micromax yu5010 mobile change in shop during reparing

Ashvin Wanjari on 03 September 2016

sir i purchase the micromax mobile model yu5010 , the mobile is in warrenty when there is a problem, for the repairing the mobile is given in the al raza servicing center sadar nagpur (micromax au...[Read full complaint]

Against Spice xplore proton 5 for mobile service

Yogesh Arora on 02 September 2016

I give a mobile xplore proton 5 for service which is in warranty period at shine technologies service center haridwar on 16.. Service req number is 35100638g80026... he s...[Read full complaint]

Exide Defective /faulty battery

Prasenjit Bharadwaj on 02 September 2016

I have purchased a exidebattery ,vide model no INVATALL 1503E64 A3E6F038413 of an amount of Rd 13500.after replacement of old battery they reduced an amount of Rd 000. An...[Read full complaint]

New Videocon refrigerator problem

Vishal Murumkar on 02 September 2016

I purchased new Videocon single door freeze, from ARCEE ELECTRONIC KAMOTHE.from day one getting problem of water draining in freeze. Several complaints are registered with dealer as well as Videoc...[Read full complaint]

Crompton greaves ceiling fan damaged

Sanjeev Kumar Rawat on 02 September 2016

Crompton greaves Celing Fan Complain Sanjeev Kumar rawaton 29 Aug 2016 Hi, This Crompton greaves' CC executive are making full on time support . Actually I have purchase a new fan and after 03 day...[Read full complaint]

LYF Phone Worst net speed

Mohd. Rustom on 02 September 2016

I have bought LYF phone saying 4G. But after few days speed vanishes. Due to that I have can't get my contract and had a loss. I want to go to consumer court. Min limit. Of 3G is 3mb. Or something...[Read full complaint]

Got Delivered a defective Vacuum Cleaner

Abhishek Lokhande on 01 September 2016

The Eureka Forbs agent came home to demonstrate the product (Euroclean WD X2). We liked it and ordered one. After two weeks or so when the delivery arrived it was damaged. We told them to take it ...[Read full complaint]

Micromax canvas evok e483 nano sim card slot defected

Vijay Sharma on 01 September 2016

regarding complain about my new micromax canvas evok e483 Dear sir, with due respect i want to say that i brought micromax canvas evok from flipcart. com.on, 03/07/2016.Jst after 10 days it starte...[Read full complaint]

Lava Update / Lava touch not wokring / Againt Lava Touch not working

Amol Hajare on 01 September 2016

Dear Team, It's bad device , I will not purchase again LAVA and also suggest to my friend to don't buy LAVA company mobile due to irritation from service lava . i get three times work order for tw...[Read full complaint]

Micromax mobile Model A093 Not returning back From Past 6 months

Aneesh Vk on 01 September 2016

I have given to Repair my Micro Max Model A093 - IMEI 11., Job Sheet No.W031905-0816-24996857-, Work Order No: 449) to Micro Max Service Center ...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky unnecessary activate other channel

Jaypal Soren on 01 September 2016

My Base Pack is Rs.360 Add Pack for English Entertainment Rs.80 only but unnecessary harassment for HD automatic loaded my ID and Smart Game Pack also loaded. kindly rectify my old pack.. from jay...[Read full complaint]

Sony LED TV repair

Harish Kumar on 01 September 2016

registration ID no. at Sony customer center is 9936 dated 2016 but till date there is no action taken. Pl dealt the work on priority basis.

Aqua Natural Ro water purifies(bogus)

Jayashree Ganesh Bhandari on 01 September 2016

from Last seven months onward we purchase the aqua machine from sales person Mr . Ajay Kasbe cell no 8600171280(fake no) & no answering the cell no 549) & i have compalin...[Read full complaint]