Electronics & Gadgets complaints

New Exide bettery not working properly

Sanjay Waghela on 05 September 2016

I had purchased new Exide bettery FSK0-SKTZ5 serial nob. M6K4S023480 6K42 dated 3.15 with 0-24 month free replacement warranty and as per warranty terms within one year I...[Read full complaint]

Sangeetha Mobile selling Duplicate Data cable

Sunil Kr. Sharma on 05 September 2016

Sir/Madam, I bought a data cable from Sangeetha mobile shop on 10th of august 2016.They told this is original data cable of SAMSUNG company.I paid 399 rs for this.They maintained that there are 6 ...[Read full complaint]

Mobile power does not switch on

Satender on 05 September 2016

hello i have purchage a mobile model no q427 its only 10 days used and suddenly power not start. can u change my phone please contact me quickly thanks

For mobile replace

Ajayjangra on 05 September 2016

mobile battery dad charger replace my addres name ajay jangra city sonipat house no 1 mirch mandi near industrial area

Defective home theatre sold knowingly

Husan Pal Singh Bhela on 04 September 2016

Worst shopping experience at Reliance digital Shipra mall. I purchased a home theatre Yamaha YHT-299 from Reliance digital Shipra Mall (Ghaziabad) on 25th Aug. Since it was the last unit open box ...[Read full complaint]

Premature of CSF change alert

Vishal Byahatti on 04 September 2016

Dear Team, I have changed CSF of my HUL pureit - Marvella purifier on May 4th 2016 and now again my purifier indicating to change the CSF. It is just3 months completed and i have to replace the CS...[Read full complaint]

Scam Tata Sky

Sumeet Bhatia on 04 September 2016

Tata sky service gave issues from wednesday night. Full thursday the cs kept lying abt a tech visit. After 48 hours of downtime someone came and said there was a connector in my dish and someone w...[Read full complaint]

Moto X Play Sim Card Slot faulty

Rohit Pattnaik on 04 September 2016

Hi, I bought a Moto X play handset on 17-07-2016 from flipkart(Details are given below). Seller was WS Retail Services Pvt. Ltd. I was unable to use the phone as I was not having a nano sim at tha...[Read full complaint]

Harassment at reliance digital phonix mall bareilly

Mc Joshi on 04 September 2016

Sir I went to reliance digital for issue of free jio sim even after waiting for 4 hrs could not get it as they said they have limited stock. Whereas on Friday when I went to RELIANCE DIGITAL PHONI...[Read full complaint]

Bajaj Induction cooker stopped working

Jitu Sharma on 04 September 2016

I bought the induction on November 015. But it stopped working on September 016. Complained 10 times to customer care but every time they were s...[Read full complaint]

Poor response from reliance digital

Vikas Gupta on 03 September 2016

I have bought a panasonic split ac on 10/06/2016 from reliance phoenix mall lucknow.The ac was not cooling for which i have registered a complain no. 5932 on 16th aug.The...[Read full complaint]

Service center complaint

Rohit Singh on 03 September 2016

Sir maine laxmi nagar delhi se apne phone 250 ka mother board dalwaya tha but wo ak din bad kharab ho gaya ab vo usse thik karne se mna kar rahe hai kya karu

Kenstar appliances Worst service

Amit Mehrotra on 03 September 2016

Recently received worst ever service by Authorized service center (Amruthcare Service Care), under complaint number BAN1407160030. Complaint raised on 15th July 2016 for food processor repair. Ser...[Read full complaint]

Micromax yu5010 mobile change in shop during reparing

Ashvin Wanjari on 03 September 2016

sir i purchase the micromax mobile model yu5010 , the mobile is in warrenty when there is a problem, for the repairing the mobile is given in the al raza servicing center sadar nagpur (micromax au...[Read full complaint]

Against Spice xplore proton 5 for mobile service

Yogesh Arora on 02 September 2016

I give a mobile xplore proton 5 for service which is in warranty period at shine technologies service center haridwar on 16.. Service req number is 35100638g80026... he s...[Read full complaint]

Exide Defective /faulty battery

Prasenjit Bharadwaj on 02 September 2016

I have purchased a exidebattery ,vide model no INVATALL 1503E64 A3E6F038413 of an amount of Rd 13500.after replacement of old battery they reduced an amount of Rd 000. An...[Read full complaint]

New Videocon refrigerator problem

Vishal Murumkar on 02 September 2016

I purchased new Videocon single door freeze, from ARCEE ELECTRONIC KAMOTHE.from day one getting problem of water draining in freeze. Several complaints are registered with dealer as well as Videoc...[Read full complaint]

Crompton greaves ceiling fan damaged

Sanjeev Kumar Rawat on 02 September 2016

Crompton greaves Celing Fan Complain Sanjeev Kumar rawaton 29 Aug 2016 Hi, This Crompton greaves' CC executive are making full on time support . Actually I have purchase a new fan and after 03 day...[Read full complaint]

LYF Phone Worst net speed

Mohd. Rustom on 02 September 2016

I have bought LYF phone saying 4G. But after few days speed vanishes. Due to that I have can't get my contract and had a loss. I want to go to consumer court. Min limit. Of 3G is 3mb. Or something...[Read full complaint]

Got Delivered a defective Vacuum Cleaner

Abhishek Lokhande on 01 September 2016

The Eureka Forbs agent came home to demonstrate the product (Euroclean WD X2). We liked it and ordered one. After two weeks or so when the delivery arrived it was damaged. We told them to take it ...[Read full complaint]