Electronics & Gadgets complaints

IMEI number Lost in Micromax A120

Khan Amir on 11 September 2016

I have Micromax smart phone (model : A120).. phone's IMEI has lost and phone's warranty date is out... what should i do???

LLOYD L32HU/C1Z1 GETTING SCRATCHES ON SCREEN

Pavanesh Kumawat on 09 September 2016

My LLOYD TV getting scratches automatically on its screen. Earlier it wan not there. but with the time, its getting scratches. i don't know what kind of tv is this. Please look into this and sort ...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky unsubscription related

Dandasi Palka on 08 September 2016

my tata sky id - 0123 I have called Tata sky multiple times and they were not willing to take a request to unsubscribe me from Everywhere TV service. In your web site no ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding payment of Dish TV DTH

Richa Shukla on 08 September 2016

always they provide such a nonsense services to the customers. I was paid the amount for dish TV channels at 27 august and till now they don't provide me services. so please help me. contact me at...[Read full complaint]

Cheated By YU YUREKA Mobiles & Cosmic Enterprises

Satyaprakash Dixit on 07 September 2016

Dear Sir , This mail sand to Company but no reply.so please take necessary action Thanks & Regards Satya Prakash Dixit Mob-8602367044 Satya Prakash Dixit AttachmentMon, Sep 5, 2016 at 4:35 PM To: ...[Read full complaint]

Worst service by Reliance Resq

Vishal Kumar on 07 September 2016

First of all, I just want to say reliance is giving pathetic service to his customer. I booked a complaint on around between 15th Aug- 17th Aug against Voltas 2 ton AC. 1. First visit happens on 1...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky false offer and cheat customer

Ravish Ranjan on 07 September 2016

on 2016 2.13pm from no 0900 ko call karke bataya ki aj apke customer id 7790 pe ye offer h ki yadi ap aj 250rupaye se ...[Read full complaint]

Intex cloud swift

Sudhir Kumar Dudey on 07 September 2016

jobsheet no. 608256281006t001 ka mob hume nahi mila hai

Regarding Moto e 2 generation 4g

Amol Dushing on 07 September 2016

Respected , I am purchased Motorola 2generation 4g mobail in Flipkart. near about 1yr . But as your giving 4g mobail features is not in my phone this is totally fraud . so plz slove my problem thi...[Read full complaint]

Led tv for samsung, no bill and is nakli

Mukesh Prajapati on 07 September 2016

Mene ek samsung ka led kharida 0000 rupay ka. Cash. Pemaint kiya. Shop wale ne bola ki bill kl banwa lena mene bola okk Lekin me kl gya to usne will banane se mana kr diy...[Read full complaint]

Datawind tablet send for repair not received back

Abhay Srivastava on 06 September 2016

I had sent my ubislate 7c+ edge through "Indian Speed Post" for repair at Amritsar service center on 2016 the device delivered to Amritsar address on 2...[Read full complaint]

Airtel IPTV - Dish

M A Ashit on 06 September 2016

Airtel is discontinuing IPTV in Gurgaon and asked us to change ours to Dish TV at Airtels' expense. This has been an extremely difficult task. The engineer came and said he needed a ladder to clim...[Read full complaint]

Wrong installation of the dish antena

Joint Secretary on 06 September 2016

a good nomber of the dish tv antena have been installed wronglt on the top of the terrace parapet wall .thie has led to leakage in the members flats. we have requested your local service provider ...[Read full complaint]

Active cooking channel is imposed forcefully.

Ravinder Kumar Sharma on 06 September 2016

Active cooking channel is imposed forcefully today on 016. I do not require this channel. Amount of Rs 30/ deducted from my account be credited today only on 06/09/2016.I...[Read full complaint]

New Exide bettery not working properly

Sanjay Waghela on 05 September 2016

I had purchased new Exide bettery FSK0-SKTZ5 serial nob. M6K4S023480 6K42 dated 3.15 with 0-24 month free replacement warranty and as per warranty terms within one year I...[Read full complaint]

Sangeetha Mobile selling Duplicate Data cable

Sunil Kr. Sharma on 05 September 2016

Sir/Madam, I bought a data cable from Sangeetha mobile shop on 10th of august 2016.They told this is original data cable of SAMSUNG company.I paid 399 rs for this.They maintained that there are 6 ...[Read full complaint]

Mobile power does not switch on

Satender on 05 September 2016

hello i have purchage a mobile model no q427 its only 10 days used and suddenly power not start. can u change my phone please contact me quickly thanks

For mobile replace

Ajayjangra on 05 September 2016

mobile battery dad charger replace my addres name ajay jangra city sonipat house no 1 mirch mandi near industrial area

Defective home theatre sold knowingly

Husan Pal Singh Bhela on 04 September 2016

Worst shopping experience at Reliance digital Shipra mall. I purchased a home theatre Yamaha YHT-299 from Reliance digital Shipra Mall (Ghaziabad) on 25th Aug. Since it was the last unit open box ...[Read full complaint]

Premature of CSF change alert

Vishal Byahatti on 04 September 2016

Dear Team, I have changed CSF of my HUL pureit - Marvella purifier on May 4th 2016 and now again my purifier indicating to change the CSF. It is just3 months completed and i have to replace the CS...[Read full complaint]