Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Samsung - Fraud company

Phalguni Agarwal on 20 September 2016

I purchased samsung galaxy A8 for ,500 and in a few months I started getting issues related to display, charging port and various buttons. My phone is under warranty but ...[Read full complaint]

Only 859 and all gujrati channels were off and message box were not opened

Hemantkumar Joshi on 20 September 2016

from six months. Gujarati channels were closed and message box were not opened only give two channels of news and give all gujrati channels back you cant do anything in 2days i will complaint to t...[Read full complaint]

Brown stains on clothes after washing

Huzefa Merchant on 20 September 2016

Our new LG Washing machine (model no. T8077TEELK, Sr. No. 607NWVK073703) has not geen working properly since the first week. My white clothes are getting brown stains after the wash. Your engineer...[Read full complaint]

Ubislate battery not getting charged

Sudhakar Sonawane on 20 September 2016

since today morning battery does not get charged and tab is not working .THIS TAB WAS RECEIVED FROM F6 FINSERVE WITH FREE LOADED 3G BY RELIANCE.MODEL IS UBISLATE 3G7. THIS IS URGENT PL.

Penta tab no.WS802X pitches bun tablet not switching on

Seraj Ahmad on 20 September 2016

penta tablet pickers to date.16.07.2016 but tablet not switching on......

Datawind tablet not getting charge

D K Jha on 19 September 2016

a datawind calling tabelet order to naaptol , but aftter 2 month it is not getting charge. in first day it charger is not warking and there customer care not reply well. you can check the complain...[Read full complaint]

Toshiba L E D TV की शिकायत की थी, शिकायत संख्या TIPLSR8H0043318 है I

Raju Raju on 19 September 2016

टोशीबा इंडिय, श्रीमान जी, मेरा नाम राजू है, मेरा रजिस्ट्र्ड मोबाइल 5660 है मैंने दिनांक 2016 को 1.45 pm पर L E D TV की शिकायत की थी, शिकायत संख्...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about micromax service center and phone

Mohd Maaz Khan on 19 September 2016

Respected sir/Mam, I had given my phone Q380 1.5 MONTH ago to ymicromax authorised service centre i.e JAI GANESHA MOBILE POINT, GHATKOPAR, MUMBAI, my job sheet no. is W031994-0816-24763593. They c...[Read full complaint]

Morphy Richards Chef Xpress 900 Problem

Abhijit Singh on 19 September 2016

Greetings, 8 months ago i bought a morphy richards chef xpress900 induction cooker. After a month of use it malfunctioned and didnt detect utensils. Service center repair person came and replaced ...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky intentionally deactivated our channel

Pranjali Patel on 18 September 2016

Tata sky intensely deactivate our all channel and on calling their toll free number they say all is OK and your all your channel is ok from our side. If you want to start your channel you need to ...[Read full complaint]

Spice mobile service no response

Ramesh Sase on 18 September 2016

This is to inform you that my brother in law has purchased "Spice mobile Xlife M5 +- Silver" (Online purchased) last year in August 2015 but due to some software issues he had submitted his

Videocon DTH poor service and cheat company

Israr Ahmed on 18 September 2016

inspite of complaints the co is not attending calls.their toll free no is fake.if connected only repeat msg come. there is none to attend.recently i have paid replacement of box charges but still ...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky- deactivate classroom chanel

Dinesh Sharma on 18 September 2016

I do,t want to see this Chanel. so closed it.not closing this Chanel.

Morphy Richards Incompetent service

Palak Singh on 17 September 2016

I had registered a complaint for my morphy richards mixer grinder 10 days back and this what they did After 5 days a tech called to come to the house for a check - To which I advised that the main...[Read full complaint]

Micromax Mobile Repair delay In service

Narendra on 16 September 2016

Delay. In. Service It is very rude by micromax Service is very poor . Mobile not delivered in 65 days

Intex mobile ultra 3000 set manufacture defects

Raghunath Singh on 16 September 2016

My mobile intex ultra 3000 is manufacture defecate service Center Job sheet nahi Bana raha hai. Key pad me ton nahi aa raha h. 05 sep 16 ko 360 gadget par book Kiya tha. 10 sep 16 ko Diliver Hua t...[Read full complaint]

Onida AC Complaint

Navdeep Kaushal on 14 September 2016

Dear Sir, As three year ago my parents had purchased Onida window A.C 1.5 Ton from Patiala. Last month we had registered complaint at your customer care. Mr. Manpreet came for check the A.C they h...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky Set top box regarding

Sunil Garg on 14 September 2016

Tata sky employess all are too cheap person. they dont have any attiqutes how to talk with a customer. how to attend him & her. in 14 days set top box changed 6 times but everytime they r giving j...[Read full complaint]

IFB Annual Maintenance Contract regarding

Janardhan on 14 September 2016

My name is M.Janardhan and my mobile number is 9989040302.i am residing in Bhavanipuram,vijayawada I am using this washing machine from 2008 I am under ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT AMC No is 5466 a...[Read full complaint]

Disgusting service from CCOM telecommunication

Aalisha Shah on 14 September 2016

I have given my phone to the service center on 4th June. the Problem was with the camera. Since then the people from CCOm telecommunications thane have been saying that the phone is in repair proc...[Read full complaint]