Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Complaint about micromax service center and phone

Mohd Maaz Khan on 19 September 2016

Respected sir/Mam, I had given my phone Q380 1.5 MONTH ago to ymicromax authorised service centre i.e JAI GANESHA MOBILE POINT, GHATKOPAR, MUMBAI, my job sheet no. is W031994-0816-24763593. They c...[Read full complaint]

Morphy Richards Chef Xpress 900 Problem

Abhijit Singh on 19 September 2016

Greetings, 8 months ago i bought a morphy richards chef xpress900 induction cooker. After a month of use it malfunctioned and didnt detect utensils. Service center repair person came and replaced ...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky intentionally deactivated our channel

Pranjali Patel on 18 September 2016

Tata sky intensely deactivate our all channel and on calling their toll free number they say all is OK and your all your channel is ok from our side. If you want to start your channel you need to ...[Read full complaint]

Spice mobile service no response

Ramesh Sase on 18 September 2016

This is to inform you that my brother in law has purchased "Spice mobile Xlife M5 +- Silver" (Online purchased) last year in August 2015 but due to some software issues he had submitted his

Videocon DTH poor service and cheat company

Israr Ahmed on 18 September 2016

inspite of complaints the co is not attending calls.their toll free no is fake.if connected only repeat msg come. there is none to attend.recently i have paid replacement of box charges but still ...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky- deactivate classroom chanel

Dinesh Sharma on 18 September 2016

I do,t want to see this Chanel. so closed it.not closing this Chanel.

Morphy Richards Incompetent service

Palak Singh on 17 September 2016

I had registered a complaint for my morphy richards mixer grinder 10 days back and this what they did After 5 days a tech called to come to the house for a check - To which I advised that the main...[Read full complaint]

Micromax Mobile Repair delay In service

Narendra on 16 September 2016

Delay. In. Service It is very rude by micromax Service is very poor . Mobile not delivered in 65 days

Intex mobile ultra 3000 set manufacture defects

Raghunath Singh on 16 September 2016

My mobile intex ultra 3000 is manufacture defecate service Center Job sheet nahi Bana raha hai. Key pad me ton nahi aa raha h. 05 sep 16 ko 360 gadget par book Kiya tha. 10 sep 16 ko Diliver Hua t...[Read full complaint]

Onida AC Complaint

Navdeep Kaushal on 14 September 2016

Dear Sir, As three year ago my parents had purchased Onida window A.C 1.5 Ton from Patiala. Last month we had registered complaint at your customer care. Mr. Manpreet came for check the A.C they h...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky Set top box regarding

Sunil Garg on 14 September 2016

Tata sky employess all are too cheap person. they dont have any attiqutes how to talk with a customer. how to attend him & her. in 14 days set top box changed 6 times but everytime they r giving j...[Read full complaint]

IFB Annual Maintenance Contract regarding

Janardhan on 14 September 2016

My name is M.Janardhan and my mobile number is 9989040302.i am residing in Bhavanipuram,vijayawada I am using this washing machine from 2008 I am under ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT AMC No is 5466 a...[Read full complaint]

Disgusting service from CCOM telecommunication

Aalisha Shah on 14 September 2016

I have given my phone to the service center on 4th June. the Problem was with the camera. Since then the people from CCOm telecommunications thane have been saying that the phone is in repair proc...[Read full complaint]

Eureka Forbes air purifier not working, under warranty, no service

Satendra Rana on 14 September 2016

I have purchased largest size model of Eureka Forbes air purifier Dr Aeroguard SCPR700 model. It stopped working after 2 months, thereafter I have been calling the salmon, their call centre, regis...[Read full complaint]

Lost of my phone software (micromax q413)

Vishukant Goel on 14 September 2016

I have lost my phone software (micromax q413) on dt;-26.08.2016 I have submited the phone shamli micromax care on dt. 27/08/2016 (document no. 00). Micromax care adress g...[Read full complaint]

Micromax mobile not repair after 37 days

Kunwar Diwakar on 13 September 2016

sir i have given my mobile set Micromax duet2 for repairing in service centre. at M/S Mobile 11 Enterpriaes sco 11 1st floor sector 11 panchkula .JOBSHEET NO-2122127-0916-25264785 DATED - 08/08/20...[Read full complaint]

Complaint: Defective Product and Poor Customer service experience.

Deepak Bhagade on 13 September 2016

I am Dipak Bhagade. I am feeling very sad to contact you for sharing my stressful experience with the Xolo customer care and the Mobile product that I bought in February 016.[Read full complaint]

BSNL penta compnay not responding any complaints

Santoshkumar Srivastava on 13 September 2016

I had buyed a BSNL PENTA T PAD Tablet from HOMESHOP18 【Sub order no. 5257 & Order no. 988078303】 On 016. The registered mobile no. Is [Read full complaint]

Panasonic AC Cooling problem

Rajesh Kumar on 12 September 2016

Its my life wrong decision to get a Panasonic ac.its service and products are zero and cheapless.it is a worthless brand in every product and service is also worthless. In future I will get a chan...[Read full complaint]

Spice proton 5 charging socket damaged