Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Karbonn mobile replacement

Ravinder Boora on 26 September 2016

R/sir, I bought the mobile karbonn mach five from amazon website. the moblie was working well for 1 month but after the it is in the customer care for last 11 months. there is replacement for the ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud made by Samsung mobile company

Kapil Kadhane on 26 September 2016

I have baught samsung galaxy grand prime smartphone on 15 august 2015 but since the few days of purchased the same device doesn't gave proper service.it always suffering from many of problems seve...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky- Dropping a pack

Raj Taneja on 26 September 2016

Why it is not simple to drop a pack on Tatasky. We can't do this by sms or online. Customer care orgue so much on this topic that one can easily get irritated. This is not expected from a brand li...[Read full complaint]

Lava flair Z1 mobile

Ranjeet Kumar on 25 September 2016

Sir mai Ranjeet Kumar mo- 1507 h set Lava flair mob date- 2015 ko lye or set achank off ho gya. Set date- 2016 ko serv...[Read full complaint]

Can't connect to internet to Datawind ubislate7W

Kailash Chandra on 25 September 2016

I have purchased Datawind ubislate7W tablet from naptol which I am unable to use without internet connection. Kindly guide me how to connect or the device should be replaced by another one which i...[Read full complaint]

My Phone Microphone Not Working

Sunil Rawani on 25 September 2016

mera mobile 3 mahine se service centre me hai lekin abhi tak repair nhi hua hai. Ravi electronics me Diye the uske baad maine swapan Telecom Ko Diye wo bhi 1 Mahine Tak Service Centre Me Mobile ko...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky recharge payment deduction

Prakash Sharma on 24 September 2016

my tata skydth connection id 6754 i rechared for 400 rupees for 78 days single tv connection as i requested to custer care and i was assured by him but i was charged for ...[Read full complaint]

Croma False Commitments to sell their products

Sanjay Jana on 24 September 2016

dud i am having croma LED and its in warranty period. while buying this from malad branch they said if the TV is not working then it will be replaced and now when it is not working even though the...[Read full complaint]

Samsung- Long time to warranty refund

Vitthal Kisan Thakar on 24 September 2016

I had purchased Samsung Mobile Model smj200gzddins (Aryan Mobile Shopee - Bill No. 331 date: 2015 ) for Rs. 00/- It got display problem on 1st a...[Read full complaint]

Intex Mobile Under warranty battery replacement

Dilipayadav on 23 September 2016

I have purchased intex acqa super mobile in March 15, within 5 months battery problem occurs hence faulty battery submitted to intex mobile Service Center Himatnagar on dated /1...[Read full complaint]

Intex mobile complaint

Abhishek on 23 September 2016

dear sir/madam maine apna handset 19aug 2016 ko meerut me guru kirpa enterprises me sumbit kiya tha job sheet no-608054181002T001 (model no -aqua power plus) but mera handset abhi tak repair nahi ...[Read full complaint]

Foxon motherboard problem

Babalu Mashal on 23 September 2016

hi sir please help my new computer 23/5/2016 purchase foxon motherboard is problem plese help muje madat karo dukanwalene bewkup banaya hai naya bolke juna product diya hai help help

Mera tv 8 din se kharab hai

Chhavi Nath Choudhary on 22 September 2016

mera tv 50inch ka 8 din se kharab hai main apke dist falak bhgalpur ko kam se kam 100 bar cal kiya hu lekin bas ek hi jawab hai ki bas ladka ja raha hai lekin abhi tak koi nahi aya hai hum kya kar...[Read full complaint]

Inspite of digital set top box cable operater is not providing the channel of my choice

Ranjana V Kejriwal on 21 September 2016

Respected Sir I have come to stay at F/306 Reliable Garden Juchandra Road Naigaon Rast pin 1208 from july 014. When i tried to install DTH servi...[Read full complaint]

Defective ac delivered by Electrolux

Ra Mathur Ghosh on 21 September 2016

Defective AC delivered by Electrolux on.puchase of a new AC- One Ton Split AC Electrolux This is the mail I have sent to their service email id. ---- I m a very very angr...[Read full complaint]

For Videocon D2H

Vijendra Ji on 21 September 2016

d2h is not working well .it happened since last two days please guide and help me what can I do .otherwise send servicemen to help

Samsung - Fraud company

Phalguni Agarwal on 20 September 2016

I purchased samsung galaxy A8 for ,500 and in a few months I started getting issues related to display, charging port and various buttons. My phone is under warranty but ...[Read full complaint]

Only 859 and all gujrati channels were off and message box were not opened

Hemantkumar Joshi on 20 September 2016

from six months. Gujarati channels were closed and message box were not opened only give two channels of news and give all gujrati channels back you cant do anything in 2days i will complaint to t...[Read full complaint]

Brown stains on clothes after washing

Huzefa Merchant on 20 September 2016

Our new LG Washing machine (model no. T8077TEELK, Sr. No. 607NWVK073703) has not geen working properly since the first week. My white clothes are getting brown stains after the wash. Your engineer...[Read full complaint]

Ubislate battery not getting charged

Sudhakar Sonawane on 20 September 2016

since today morning battery does not get charged and tab is not working .THIS TAB WAS RECEIVED FROM F6 FINSERVE WITH FREE LOADED 3G BY RELIANCE.MODEL IS UBISLATE 3G7. THIS IS URGENT PL.