Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Tata sky- deactivate classroom chanel

Dinesh Sharma on 18 September 2016

I do,t want to see this Chanel. so closed it.not closing this Chanel.

Morphy Richards Incompetent service

Palak Singh on 17 September 2016

I had registered a complaint for my morphy richards mixer grinder 10 days back and this what they did After 5 days a tech called to come to the house for a check - To which I advised that the main...[Read full complaint]

Micromax Mobile Repair delay In service

Narendra on 16 September 2016

Delay. In. Service It is very rude by micromax Service is very poor . Mobile not delivered in 65 days

Intex mobile ultra 3000 set manufacture defects

Raghunath Singh on 16 September 2016

My mobile intex ultra 3000 is manufacture defecate service Center Job sheet nahi Bana raha hai. Key pad me ton nahi aa raha h. 05 sep 16 ko 360 gadget par book Kiya tha. 10 sep 16 ko Diliver Hua t...[Read full complaint]

Onida AC Complaint

Navdeep Kaushal on 14 September 2016

Dear Sir, As three year ago my parents had purchased Onida window A.C 1.5 Ton from Patiala. Last month we had registered complaint at your customer care. Mr. Manpreet came for check the A.C they h...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky Set top box regarding

Sunil Garg on 14 September 2016

Tata sky employess all are too cheap person. they dont have any attiqutes how to talk with a customer. how to attend him & her. in 14 days set top box changed 6 times but everytime they r giving j...[Read full complaint]

IFB Annual Maintenance Contract regarding

Janardhan on 14 September 2016

My name is M.Janardhan and my mobile number is 9989040302.i am residing in Bhavanipuram,vijayawada I am using this washing machine from 2008 I am under ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT AMC No is 5466 a...[Read full complaint]

Disgusting service from CCOM telecommunication

Aalisha Shah on 14 September 2016

I have given my phone to the service center on 4th June. the Problem was with the camera. Since then the people from CCOm telecommunications thane have been saying that the phone is in repair proc...[Read full complaint]

Eureka Forbes air purifier not working, under warranty, no service

Satendra Rana on 14 September 2016

I have purchased largest size model of Eureka Forbes air purifier Dr Aeroguard SCPR700 model. It stopped working after 2 months, thereafter I have been calling the salmon, their call centre, regis...[Read full complaint]

Lost of my phone software (micromax q413)

Vishukant Goel on 14 September 2016

I have lost my phone software (micromax q413) on dt;-26.08.2016 I have submited the phone shamli micromax care on dt. 27/08/2016 (document no. 00). Micromax care adress g...[Read full complaint]

Micromax mobile not repair after 37 days

Kunwar Diwakar on 13 September 2016

sir i have given my mobile set Micromax duet2 for repairing in service centre. at M/S Mobile 11 Enterpriaes sco 11 1st floor sector 11 panchkula .JOBSHEET NO-2122127-0916-25264785 DATED - 08/08/20...[Read full complaint]

Complaint: Defective Product and Poor Customer service experience.

Deepak Bhagade on 13 September 2016

I am Dipak Bhagade. I am feeling very sad to contact you for sharing my stressful experience with the Xolo customer care and the Mobile product that I bought in February 016.[Read full complaint]

BSNL penta compnay not responding any complaints

Santoshkumar Srivastava on 13 September 2016

I had buyed a BSNL PENTA T PAD Tablet from HOMESHOP18 【Sub order no. 5257 & Order no. 988078303】 On 016. The registered mobile no. Is [Read full complaint]

Panasonic AC Cooling problem

Rajesh Kumar on 12 September 2016

Its my life wrong decision to get a Panasonic ac.its service and products are zero and cheapless.it is a worthless brand in every product and service is also worthless. In future I will get a chan...[Read full complaint]

Spice proton 5 charging socket damaged

Sandip Doiphode on 12 September 2016

Spice proton 5 charging soket is damage. Replace the phone

Moto G4+ Mobile problems

Tejas Pramod Amrutkar on 12 September 2016

I purchased Moto g4+ recently and it gets automatically switch off and fingerprints problem & Amazon and Motorola complaints says me that call me tomorrow ... really bad experience with Amazon and...[Read full complaint]

Problem in Samsung Refrigerator

Sajal Kumar Mahanty on 12 September 2016

Lodge a complaint on 9.16 for some problem in the Refridgerator complain no-44220902873 and on 9.16 again call to the toll free number [Read full complaint]

Videocon DTH remote pairing failed

Vivek Dubey on 12 September 2016

sir, actually one day my remote was not working talk to customer care he told me that service engineer send for this so check found remote was not pair so he paired but that time he dont told for ...[Read full complaint]

Against Lava service center khandwa

Manish Garkar on 12 September 2016

Lava service center khandwa ki service but kharab he tha wha se muze paresaan kiya ja RHA he

Videocon D2h main ek no galat hone ki wajah se

Kaisar Raza on 12 September 2016

06/09/2016videocon d2h main paytm ke jarye erecharge kar raha tha lekin ek no kam hone ki wajah se mere debit card se paisa kat gaya lekin erecharge nahi ho paya to plz sir ya to mera paisa wapas ...[Read full complaint]