Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Against micromax care center warranty mobile

Manish Bansal on 28 September 2016

sir/madam I give my mobile phone under warranty model name Q380N to your service center Moga on10september2016 on that time I don't know where is my mobile today .kindly find my mobile.if you can'...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky Poor Service

Uday Phutane on 28 September 2016

Sir, I am using TATASKY DTH services with subscription ID 0428 since last six years.On date 2016 my TV stopped receiving signals,dispaying "NO S...[Read full complaint]

New ac with broken product/brand name sticker

P. Anandan on 27 September 2016

Onr split ac model 1tsac125zy installed yesterday by their authorised service men. But the new stickers are broken. It may please be fixed immediately

Mobile charging & bad servic center empoly

Riki Sheikh on 27 September 2016

Mere lava phone me charging or wifi problem horahatha is liye mai west Bengal ki siyaldha lava service center giya.servie center ki employ Mera phone think nehi Kiya or mere sang battamiji se pes ...[Read full complaint]

My philips led 39pfl3830 isn't working

Pooja Ravikant Tatekar on 26 September 2016

I am purchased. Philips led tv (model no39,pfl3830) in vijay sales littil mall kharghar navi mumbai.dated 016. I find the dot on the ्screen last 3 month . so i registere...[Read full complaint]

Micromax mobile damaged

Subhash Chaudhari on 26 September 2016

My mobile collect on 3 meant My mobile battery is damage bat company not changing to my battery

Tata sky Debit extra amount

Rajeev Bhatia on 26 September 2016

Recharge on 16 Sep. 016. cash debit but not shown in Tata sky . Recharge on 18 Sep. 2016 cash debit but service not activated. Recharge on 19 Sep. 2016 cash debit and ser...[Read full complaint]

Samsung charger defective and it is also local charger

Manju on 26 September 2016

I bought Samsung charger from your website 2 month before. Currently it is does not work properly ,when I am use it my phone does not work properly and also do not charge my phone...when I go Sams...[Read full complaint]

Karbonn mobile replacement

Ravinder Boora on 26 September 2016

R/sir, I bought the mobile karbonn mach five from amazon website. the moblie was working well for 1 month but after the it is in the customer care for last 11 months. there is replacement for the ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud made by Samsung mobile company

Kapil Kadhane on 26 September 2016

I have baught samsung galaxy grand prime smartphone on 15 august 2015 but since the few days of purchased the same device doesn't gave proper service.it always suffering from many of problems seve...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky- Dropping a pack

Raj Taneja on 26 September 2016

Why it is not simple to drop a pack on Tatasky. We can't do this by sms or online. Customer care orgue so much on this topic that one can easily get irritated. This is not expected from a brand li...[Read full complaint]

Lava flair Z1 mobile

Ranjeet Kumar on 25 September 2016

Sir mai Ranjeet Kumar mo- 1507 h set Lava flair mob date- 2015 ko lye or set achank off ho gya. Set date- 2016 ko serv...[Read full complaint]

Can't connect to internet to Datawind ubislate7W

Kailash Chandra on 25 September 2016

I have purchased Datawind ubislate7W tablet from naptol which I am unable to use without internet connection. Kindly guide me how to connect or the device should be replaced by another one which i...[Read full complaint]

My Phone Microphone Not Working

Sunil Rawani on 25 September 2016

mera mobile 3 mahine se service centre me hai lekin abhi tak repair nhi hua hai. Ravi electronics me Diye the uske baad maine swapan Telecom Ko Diye wo bhi 1 Mahine Tak Service Centre Me Mobile ko...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky recharge payment deduction

Prakash Sharma on 24 September 2016

my tata skydth connection id 6754 i rechared for 400 rupees for 78 days single tv connection as i requested to custer care and i was assured by him but i was charged for ...[Read full complaint]

Croma False Commitments to sell their products

Sanjay Jana on 24 September 2016

dud i am having croma LED and its in warranty period. while buying this from malad branch they said if the TV is not working then it will be replaced and now when it is not working even though the...[Read full complaint]

Samsung- Long time to warranty refund

Vitthal Kisan Thakar on 24 September 2016

I had purchased Samsung Mobile Model smj200gzddins (Aryan Mobile Shopee - Bill No. 331 date: 2015 ) for Rs. 00/- It got display problem on 1st a...[Read full complaint]

Intex Mobile Under warranty battery replacement

Dilipayadav on 23 September 2016

I have purchased intex acqa super mobile in March 15, within 5 months battery problem occurs hence faulty battery submitted to intex mobile Service Center Himatnagar on dated /1...[Read full complaint]

Intex mobile complaint

Abhishek on 23 September 2016

dear sir/madam maine apna handset 19aug 2016 ko meerut me guru kirpa enterprises me sumbit kiya tha job sheet no-608054181002T001 (model no -aqua power plus) but mera handset abhi tak repair nahi ...[Read full complaint]

Foxon motherboard problem

Babalu Mashal on 23 September 2016

hi sir please help my new computer 23/5/2016 purchase foxon motherboard is problem plese help muje madat karo dukanwalene bewkup banaya hai naya bolke juna product diya hai help help