Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Recharge tomorrow but not start dth dish tv

Sumitpal Singh on 23 October 2016

I have recharge my dth dish tv on dtd 0.16 but this is not start . Always dish tv gives very bad service .

Remove Intex service manager

Anant Kamble on 23 October 2016

Intex service manager is very bad warantyy phone is not created good and they are not a educated any problems are not completed and given so money work out it whole customers are agrred he please ...[Read full complaint]

Generating excess heat & not properly charging by inverter battery

Arun Kumar Routray on 23 October 2016

I have purchased exide battery on 2014 from sangam electronics,berhampur,odisha.Since last two months the battery is generating excess heat & inverter is not getting prop...[Read full complaint]

Battery charge in full charge to use 2 hours mobile switch off and side button problem

Sureshkumar Padhy on 21 October 2016

Dear sir, i have purchased on 12 oct 2016 Moto G4 (Plus) 3GB Ram mobile phone , imei 0556 on Royal Enterprises sai complex , Room no 10 (B) Gandhi Nagar main Road in Berh...[Read full complaint]

Penta tablet bad and careless service

Solanki Hamir on 20 October 2016

Dear sir I send my folty tablet to pentel technologies but 2month later penta service center noida don't send my tablet

Karbonn Quattro L50 HD ghatiya mobile

Ravi Dubey on 20 October 2016

Main ne karban quattro L50 HD mobile buy liken yeto ghatiya mobil hy gisme jio ka sim sport hi nahi kar raha hy

Non availability of services from network operator

Somashekarth Shekar on 19 October 2016

My customer ID with Videocon d2h is 9216 there was a issue with the set top box and I made a complaint to the company on 12 the of October and the company had arranged a ...[Read full complaint]

Closure of old ID 1006268971 TataSky

Hemendra Shah on 19 October 2016

Closure of my old ID no.1006268971 TataSky Dear Sir, I am totally frustrated with the kind of services you provide for resolving my complaint. I am a your subscriber since 2007.On my earlier compl...[Read full complaint]

Dish tv not provide proper status /information

Patel Ridhi on 19 October 2016

not provide proper status /information for my auto recharge by dish tv team. My auto recharge registration details are as below: Name: patel ridhi V. C. No. : 9071 Auto R...[Read full complaint]

Mistakely type other number of dishtv

Jaydeep Salunkhe on 19 October 2016

i was recharge on other dishtv no of rupees 100 who i was mistakely type 3729 this nomber but correct nomber is 3726 so i request to you pleas r...[Read full complaint]

About the down quality Intex mobile

Ganesh Barkade on 19 October 2016

I was purchase two intex aqua power plus handset from two mobile shop, after 2-3 month one mobile show problem about the charging.Then second mobile show problem about the touchpad and camera. The...[Read full complaint]

Unsatisfied with tata sky coutmer supoort service

Anil Saini on 18 October 2016

dear sir/madam i have recived an call from tata sky coustmer care from 6000 and a exucutive said to me if i rechage my account 8368 from 710 rs ...[Read full complaint]

Deactivate channel 455 460

Anil Kumar Yadav on 17 October 2016

mera id no 4553 hai star sports chanalno 455 460 deactivate karna hai mo 6253

Technician not coming for set top box complain

P. Srinivas on 17 October 2016

I paid for the connection by spending Rs.5000-. ,since 4 months back. But recenty i am not geting HDMI display and Video display. Even I complaint to Toll free No nobody is responded and technicia...[Read full complaint]

No response from complaint

Sudhir P Saraf on 17 October 2016

complaint no, 0308 not resolved since so many days and only getting assurance that engineer will visit.... can't go out as when they will come you dont know hopeless situ...[Read full complaint]

Magna HD RO water purifier out of order after installation

B. S. Negi on 15 October 2016

I purchased Dr Aquaguard Magna HD Ro Rs 5490 customer ID 862, order no. 4810 date 06.10.2016.Machine received on [Read full complaint]

Panasonic mobile damaged

Parwet Singh on 14 October 2016

today in the morning i went to coching on baycycel in the road down the mobile and brock mobile display

Freeze isn't working properly

Ramesh Bhambri on 14 October 2016

Dear Sir/ma'am, I would like to inform you my freezer isn't working properly. Please visit now. RAMESH BHAMBRI 0712 E91- GK-1, new delhi 0048 [Read full complaint]

Karbonn S25 titanium klick mobile repair issues

Chirag Singhal on 13 October 2016

26/08/2016 service centar bejha jo 22/09/2016 ko mila jo sahi hi nahi huaa tha fhir dubara 23/09/2016 ko vapas service centar beja tha jo abhi tk nahi mila h.. me itne chakkar kaat kaat ke dhak gy...[Read full complaint]

Very Poor service by Videocon d2h for Multiroom connection

Mohdshadab Khan on 13 October 2016

sir I opted for multi-room connection , booked through online and paid via credit card dated 10-oct-2016. After reminding many times on various customer care no. , I didn't get the activated conne...[Read full complaint]