Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Godrej eon ac Cooling problem

Anil Sharma on 07 October 2016

drej Eon 1.5 Ton AC complain May 2016 I bought Godrej Eon 1.5 AC. Besically it works like an air cooler and not an AC.You feel cool only if you seating in front of air stream, it doesn't have any ...[Read full complaint]

I didn't get back my mobile from Swipe Service Center even after 2 and half month

Ravi Kapoor on 05 October 2016

I was purchased Swipe Elite Mobile from FlipKart against order no. OD305866061889171000 on dated 28 April 016. You can also checked attach FlipKart Invoice for verificati...[Read full complaint]

Pathetic Serive of Eureka Forbes

Hari A on 04 October 2016

These guys are pathetic. They are interested in selling product but not in giving service on time. Sales guys and service people are very pathetic. Don't buy from Eureka Forbes. initially they pro...[Read full complaint]

Repairing Of mobile (Intex aqua y2 1gb)

Trupti Mukati on 04 October 2016

I have given my mobile intex aqua y2 1gb for repairing to intex service center whoose address is - LG- 35, Shanghvi Tower, Pramukh Swami Maharaj Marg, Near, Gujarat Gas Cir, Vishal Nagar Society, ...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky DTH related

Pradeep Kumar Kukreja on 30 September 2016

I am subscriber of Tata Sky DTH for last 4 years... I am paying DTH services for two TV sets. Last couple of month I was not using my bed room TV and request to drop my second TV services from my ...[Read full complaint]

Delay installation of new connection

Sushil Kumar on 30 September 2016

Mine new connection ke liye 22/9/2016 ko apply kiya tha jiska account no 7488 receipt no chd0010922091600043 hei aaj date 016, tak connection na...[Read full complaint]

Dish tv not recharge

Meenakshi Mathur on 30 September 2016

I have my dish tv Recharge Rs.250/- dated 2016 after nonn 3.50 P.M. my dish tv VC no. is 6280 than no Recharge till date and time pl. look thear...[Read full complaint]

Karbonn quatro L 50 4G 3 ghatiya phone

Neeraj Singh on 30 September 2016

@karbonnmobile hi my self nikhill singh Maine apki ghatiya brand ka cellphone quatro L 50 4G 30/Jan/2016 ko buy kiya badkismati se.. than I'm suffered too many things service centers are too busy....[Read full complaint]

Onida smart phone totally useless

Janak Raj on 29 September 2016

I have bought Onida smart phone i505 015, but it has different problems with passage of time. Ear piece failed, switching off when we charge it, apps move automatically w...[Read full complaint]

Samsung phone in warranty period but no repair by company

Bhalekar Manmath Prakash on 29 September 2016

my phone display is not warking due to some defect in phone but company is said it is physical damage and it is not covered in warranty but display is not physical damage not any scratch or crack ...[Read full complaint]

Against micromax care center warranty mobile

Manish Bansal on 28 September 2016

sir/madam I give my mobile phone under warranty model name Q380N to your service center Moga on10september2016 on that time I don't know where is my mobile today .kindly find my mobile.if you can'...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky Poor Service

Uday Phutane on 28 September 2016

Sir, I am using TATASKY DTH services with subscription ID 0428 since last six years.On date 2016 my TV stopped receiving signals,dispaying "NO S...[Read full complaint]

New ac with broken product/brand name sticker

P. Anandan on 27 September 2016

Onr split ac model 1tsac125zy installed yesterday by their authorised service men. But the new stickers are broken. It may please be fixed immediately

Mobile charging & bad servic center empoly

Riki Sheikh on 27 September 2016

Mere lava phone me charging or wifi problem horahatha is liye mai west Bengal ki siyaldha lava service center giya.servie center ki employ Mera phone think nehi Kiya or mere sang battamiji se pes ...[Read full complaint]

My philips led 39pfl3830 isn't working

Pooja Ravikant Tatekar on 26 September 2016

I am purchased. Philips led tv (model no39,pfl3830) in vijay sales littil mall kharghar navi mumbai.dated 016. I find the dot on the ्screen last 3 month . so i registere...[Read full complaint]

Micromax mobile damaged

Subhash Chaudhari on 26 September 2016

My mobile collect on 3 meant My mobile battery is damage bat company not changing to my battery

Tata sky Debit extra amount

Rajeev Bhatia on 26 September 2016

Recharge on 16 Sep. 016. cash debit but not shown in Tata sky . Recharge on 18 Sep. 2016 cash debit but service not activated. Recharge on 19 Sep. 2016 cash debit and ser...[Read full complaint]

Samsung charger defective and it is also local charger

Manju on 26 September 2016

I bought Samsung charger from your website 2 month before. Currently it is does not work properly ,when I am use it my phone does not work properly and also do not charge my phone...when I go Sams...[Read full complaint]

Karbonn mobile replacement

Ravinder Boora on 26 September 2016

R/sir, I bought the mobile karbonn mach five from amazon website. the moblie was working well for 1 month but after the it is in the customer care for last 11 months. there is replacement for the ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud made by Samsung mobile company

Kapil Kadhane on 26 September 2016

I have baught samsung galaxy grand prime smartphone on 15 august 2015 but since the few days of purchased the same device doesn't gave proper service.it always suffering from many of problems seve...[Read full complaint]