Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Voltas AC swing motor replacement

Vinay Sahu on 05 November 2016

I filled complaint for my Voltas AC swing motor replacement complaint id is #16091306478, i called supervisor , area manger, of Voltas AC Delhi but every one says it will be done within 2-3 days 2...[Read full complaint]

Samsung smart utsav mela guwahati

Ravi Singh on 05 November 2016

Hame bataya gaya ki aapke Galaxy j26 ne hf deluxe hero ki bike win ki hai Aapko 3582 rupees ka Demand draft banana padega Samsung India electronics pvt ltd ke naam se Aur...[Read full complaint]

Stinky Samsung AC

Arnab Dasgupta on 05 November 2016

I bought a Samsung AC in May 016. After a couple of months the AC started stinking the moment it is switched on. I lodged a complaint with Samsung and since the first ser...[Read full complaint]

Please reverse on urgent basic account ID 157116277

Satish Kunkulol on 04 November 2016

Sir, My Customer ID 6277 we use D2h Hd Box from last year but when we renewal that time Delar call to call center replay to delar recharge rs.3660 to renew same packeje f...[Read full complaint]

Handset Issue

Chandramani Sharma on 04 November 2016

Hi Team, I have spoken with Supervisor, Aditya, who assured me that issues will be resolved and I will receive a callback. He also mentioned that the handset will be repired at the best without an...[Read full complaint]

Automatic on & off problem

Munajir Khan on 03 November 2016

Please be specific. Include dates of transaction, description of items, service or product you purchased. Mention any other pertinent information which explains how you suffered the loss of money ...[Read full complaint]

Swipe Konnect 5.0 is not functioning well

Ajay Das on 03 November 2016

After i noticed that my phone is not functioning within 6 months,I ran into the service station at Saheed Nagar,Bhubaneswar.They replied me you just have to surrender the phone and an amount of Rs...[Read full complaint]

Pathetic Services Micromax Service Centre Sector 16, Faridabad

Deepak on 03 November 2016

Am Deepak Gupta. Just sharing my bad experience with sector16 service centre,faridabad of micromax. I got display & board changed from Sector16,Faridabad service centre. Post change, a big spot wa...[Read full complaint]

Sharp inverter ac pcb blown off

Pradeep Nair on 03 November 2016

I pradeep nair. From mumbai bought sharp invertor 1.5 ton ac in april 015, two months back it stopped suddenly, i called up the sharp guy. He said pcb has been blown off,...[Read full complaint]

Luminious Invertor Poor Service

Jayant Sen on 01 November 2016

Dear Sir, I purchased a Luminous inverter around 2 months before and on 23rd Oct’16 it’s not working and lodge a complaint (No.4003139588) and till now nobody has come after 10 days. Surprisely I ...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky is a fraud

Seema Ajay on 31 October 2016

I had taken annual mega packs for add on connections but tata Sky did not note my instructions & one connection was put on monthly basis,in spite of providing my call details they did not listen.n...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky Cheat and Fraud

Siddhant Ranjit Kadam on 30 October 2016

We have been using Tata Sky from last 8-9 years,at start it costed 275 plus 45 for base and lifestyle gold package... From last 4 to 5 moths they are increasing prices frequently without any addit...[Read full complaint]

Channel not visible in Videocon dth

Sanjupal Pralhad Hirole on 29 October 2016

I have daily recharge month on month but..today I was recharge by 400 hundred all entertainment channel not visible very poor and far poor service by Videocon. I was call to customers care he said...[Read full complaint]

Videocon d2h not showing hindi entertainment

Vijay Singh on 26 October 2016

From past 4 days 016) my Videocon d2h is not showing the Hindi entertainment and movie channel which I subscribed but instead of that other English channels are appearing...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky unnecessary activate the Active English Rs 59 per month pack.

Prabhat Shukla on 25 October 2016

Sir, My base pack is Rs 215 per month but unnecessary harassment for active English Rs 59 per month pack automatic loaded in my ID. So, please amend your mistake without my any loss. Regards Prabh...[Read full complaint]

Motorola 4 g plus call dropping problem

A.v.r.kumar on 25 October 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, With reference to the above subject I have given my mobile for solving the Network issue. i have given my mobile at MOTOROLA SERVICE center on 17th Sept 2016 vide WO.NO : VZI/MG/16...[Read full complaint]

LLoyd LED no display

Shailesh Patwekar on 24 October 2016

I had complaint about no screen on led before two months. The serviceman told to bring tv at service centra and not able to repair it still tv is not workin

Refund of money from eureka forbes

Bhanupriya Kakaraparthi on 24 October 2016

I have purchased Auqa Guard Magna HD RO+ UV online on 016, i read a clause saying if not satisfied full money return with no questions in eurekaforbes website. Installati...[Read full complaint]

Set Top Box automatically stops working after some time

Suhas Gangadhar Apte on 24 October 2016

No actual financial loss but we are not able to watch TV continuously as the STB stops working after a few minutes and restarts after a break of few minutes. This happens continuously.

Tata sky bad signal

Sagar on 23 October 2016

Ur service is so bad I think ur employees not working today I'm calling ur customers care no buddy Speke after 20 mint today my experience is so bad I think I quit Tata Sky service fk of