Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Deactivate channel 455 460

Anil Kumar Yadav on 17 October 2016

mera id no 4553 hai star sports chanalno 455 460 deactivate karna hai mo 6253

Technician not coming for set top box complain

P. Srinivas on 17 October 2016

I paid for the connection by spending Rs.5000-. ,since 4 months back. But recenty i am not geting HDMI display and Video display. Even I complaint to Toll free No nobody is responded and technicia...[Read full complaint]

No response from complaint

Sudhir P Saraf on 17 October 2016

complaint no, 0308 not resolved since so many days and only getting assurance that engineer will visit.... can't go out as when they will come you dont know hopeless situ...[Read full complaint]

Magna HD RO water purifier out of order after installation

B. S. Negi on 15 October 2016

I purchased Dr Aquaguard Magna HD Ro Rs 5490 customer ID 862, order no. 4810 date 06.10.2016.Machine received on [Read full complaint]

Panasonic mobile damaged

Parwet Singh on 14 October 2016

today in the morning i went to coching on baycycel in the road down the mobile and brock mobile display

Freeze isn't working properly

Ramesh Bhambri on 14 October 2016

Dear Sir/ma'am, I would like to inform you my freezer isn't working properly. Please visit now. RAMESH BHAMBRI 0712 E91- GK-1, new delhi 0048 [Read full complaint]

Karbonn S25 titanium klick mobile repair issues

Chirag Singhal on 13 October 2016

26/08/2016 service centar bejha jo 22/09/2016 ko mila jo sahi hi nahi huaa tha fhir dubara 23/09/2016 ko vapas service centar beja tha jo abhi tk nahi mila h.. me itne chakkar kaat kaat ke dhak gy...[Read full complaint]

Very Poor service by Videocon d2h for Multiroom connection

Mohdshadab Khan on 13 October 2016

sir I opted for multi-room connection , booked through online and paid via credit card dated 10-oct-2016. After reminding many times on various customer care no. , I didn't get the activated conne...[Read full complaint]

Motorola Phone doesn't work since day one

Nidhi Sharma on 12 October 2016

I bought a phone (Moto G Plus, 4th Generation, white, 16 GB) from Amazon on 16 August'16, which was delivered on 22 August'16. I bought this phone for my father as a birthday gift. It took me 4-5 ...[Read full complaint]

Videocon mobile not working properly

Nathu Prajapat on 12 October 2016

phone jaldi garm ho jata h ,network nhi aata ,heng hota h bar bar etc

Problem of wespro laptop

Yaswant Kumar on 12 October 2016

starting problem and not charging my laptop so if u help mer

Faulty Tablet (Micromax P 680)

Rohit Garg on 09 October 2016

I bought one Tablet (Micromax P 680, Bill Attached) on May 20, 2016 from Flipkart for my old aged parents to talk with me through video calling. Following are the problems I am facing. 1. Since st...[Read full complaint]

Google apps not supporting in datawind tablet

Nitin Sanap on 09 October 2016

I brought tablet of datawind moreGmax but its not supporting any Google app this company cheating customers as google is needed to link in many apps without that data is not getting synchronized a...[Read full complaint]

Poor service of service center, Moradabad

Ramesh Agrawal on 08 October 2016

Cheated me . First the expenses was told us 3700 now said the compresher was ddamaged and we have to pay another 4000 why? We would ptefer to buy new fridge instead a lot of expenses

Godrej eon ac Cooling problem

Anil Sharma on 07 October 2016

drej Eon 1.5 Ton AC complain May 2016 I bought Godrej Eon 1.5 AC. Besically it works like an air cooler and not an AC.You feel cool only if you seating in front of air stream, it doesn't have any ...[Read full complaint]

I didn't get back my mobile from Swipe Service Center even after 2 and half month

Ravi Kapoor on 05 October 2016

I was purchased Swipe Elite Mobile from FlipKart against order no. OD305866061889171000 on dated 28 April 016. You can also checked attach FlipKart Invoice for verificati...[Read full complaint]

Pathetic Serive of Eureka Forbes

Hari A on 04 October 2016

These guys are pathetic. They are interested in selling product but not in giving service on time. Sales guys and service people are very pathetic. Don't buy from Eureka Forbes. initially they pro...[Read full complaint]

Repairing Of mobile (Intex aqua y2 1gb)

Trupti Mukati on 04 October 2016

I have given my mobile intex aqua y2 1gb for repairing to intex service center whoose address is - LG- 35, Shanghvi Tower, Pramukh Swami Maharaj Marg, Near, Gujarat Gas Cir, Vishal Nagar Society, ...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky DTH related

Pradeep Kumar Kukreja on 30 September 2016

I am subscriber of Tata Sky DTH for last 4 years... I am paying DTH services for two TV sets. Last couple of month I was not using my bed room TV and request to drop my second TV services from my ...[Read full complaint]

Delay installation of new connection

Sushil Kumar on 30 September 2016

Mine new connection ke liye 22/9/2016 ko apply kiya tha jiska account no 7488 receipt no chd0010922091600043 hei aaj date 016, tak connection na...[Read full complaint]