Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Closure of old ID 1006268971 TataSky

Hemendra Shah on 19 October 2016

Closure of my old ID no.1006268971 TataSky Dear Sir, I am totally frustrated with the kind of services you provide for resolving my complaint. I am a your subscriber since 2007.On my earlier compl...[Read full complaint]

Dish tv not provide proper status /information

Patel Ridhi on 19 October 2016

not provide proper status /information for my auto recharge by dish tv team. My auto recharge registration details are as below: Name: patel ridhi V. C. No. : 9071 Auto R...[Read full complaint]

Mistakely type other number of dishtv

Jaydeep Salunkhe on 19 October 2016

i was recharge on other dishtv no of rupees 100 who i was mistakely type 3729 this nomber but correct nomber is 3726 so i request to you pleas r...[Read full complaint]

About the down quality Intex mobile

Ganesh Barkade on 19 October 2016

I was purchase two intex aqua power plus handset from two mobile shop, after 2-3 month one mobile show problem about the charging.Then second mobile show problem about the touchpad and camera. The...[Read full complaint]

Unsatisfied with tata sky coutmer supoort service

Anil Saini on 18 October 2016

dear sir/madam i have recived an call from tata sky coustmer care from 6000 and a exucutive said to me if i rechage my account 8368 from 710 rs ...[Read full complaint]

Deactivate channel 455 460

Anil Kumar Yadav on 17 October 2016

mera id no 4553 hai star sports chanalno 455 460 deactivate karna hai mo 6253

Technician not coming for set top box complain

P. Srinivas on 17 October 2016

I paid for the connection by spending Rs.5000-. ,since 4 months back. But recenty i am not geting HDMI display and Video display. Even I complaint to Toll free No nobody is responded and technicia...[Read full complaint]

No response from complaint

Sudhir P Saraf on 17 October 2016

complaint no, 0308 not resolved since so many days and only getting assurance that engineer will visit.... can't go out as when they will come you dont know hopeless situ...[Read full complaint]

Magna HD RO water purifier out of order after installation

B. S. Negi on 15 October 2016

I purchased Dr Aquaguard Magna HD Ro Rs 5490 customer ID 862, order no. 4810 date 06.10.2016.Machine received on [Read full complaint]

Panasonic mobile damaged

Parwet Singh on 14 October 2016

today in the morning i went to coching on baycycel in the road down the mobile and brock mobile display

Freeze isn't working properly

Ramesh Bhambri on 14 October 2016

Dear Sir/ma'am, I would like to inform you my freezer isn't working properly. Please visit now. RAMESH BHAMBRI 0712 E91- GK-1, new delhi 0048 [Read full complaint]

Karbonn S25 titanium klick mobile repair issues

Chirag Singhal on 13 October 2016

26/08/2016 service centar bejha jo 22/09/2016 ko mila jo sahi hi nahi huaa tha fhir dubara 23/09/2016 ko vapas service centar beja tha jo abhi tk nahi mila h.. me itne chakkar kaat kaat ke dhak gy...[Read full complaint]

Very Poor service by Videocon d2h for Multiroom connection

Mohdshadab Khan on 13 October 2016

sir I opted for multi-room connection , booked through online and paid via credit card dated 10-oct-2016. After reminding many times on various customer care no. , I didn't get the activated conne...[Read full complaint]

Motorola Phone doesn't work since day one

Nidhi Sharma on 12 October 2016

I bought a phone (Moto G Plus, 4th Generation, white, 16 GB) from Amazon on 16 August'16, which was delivered on 22 August'16. I bought this phone for my father as a birthday gift. It took me 4-5 ...[Read full complaint]

Videocon mobile not working properly

Nathu Prajapat on 12 October 2016

phone jaldi garm ho jata h ,network nhi aata ,heng hota h bar bar etc

Problem of wespro laptop

Yaswant Kumar on 12 October 2016

starting problem and not charging my laptop so if u help mer

Faulty Tablet (Micromax P 680)

Rohit Garg on 09 October 2016

I bought one Tablet (Micromax P 680, Bill Attached) on May 20, 2016 from Flipkart for my old aged parents to talk with me through video calling. Following are the problems I am facing. 1. Since st...[Read full complaint]

Google apps not supporting in datawind tablet

Nitin Sanap on 09 October 2016

I brought tablet of datawind moreGmax but its not supporting any Google app this company cheating customers as google is needed to link in many apps without that data is not getting synchronized a...[Read full complaint]

Poor service of service center, Moradabad

Ramesh Agrawal on 08 October 2016

Cheated me . First the expenses was told us 3700 now said the compresher was ddamaged and we have to pay another 4000 why? We would ptefer to buy new fridge instead a lot of expenses

Godrej eon ac Cooling problem

Anil Sharma on 07 October 2016

drej Eon 1.5 Ton AC complain May 2016 I bought Godrej Eon 1.5 AC. Besically it works like an air cooler and not an AC.You feel cool only if you seating in front of air stream, it doesn't have any ...[Read full complaint]