Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Send bad quality of xiomi redmi note 3 mobile phone

Rameshwar Udgire on 11 November 2016

Sir I have shopping from Xiaomi redmi Note 3 (16g gray color) mobile phone. They have sent bad quality of item. And they do not want to change or replace please take necessary action of my complai...[Read full complaint]

My return request is not accept customer care executive

Merambhai Bodar on 10 November 2016

I have put a return request for a Intex aqua fish mobilewhich i purchased from Tata cliq. Product which i recieved mobile version not satisfied practically and its other Its been a week they are n...[Read full complaint]

Recharge annual package but not continue

Mahesh on 09 November 2016

My customer id. is 1089908527.Mane 3 tv ka April 2017 tak ka anual recharge karvaya tha.isi antral sep.and oct. 2month ke liye setup box band karvaya tha. but ab November me chalu karvaya to TATA ...[Read full complaint]

Not working motor

Mira Kulshrestha on 07 November 2016

Purchase 1 hp mono block pump mini marvel s. No. Ofpec013692 from anil hardwarw & electrical, kheria mode, agra @ rs. 00/- . After two days it is not working. I went to c...[Read full complaint]

Mobile touch not working

Shankar Jha on 07 November 2016

By mistake as sudden drop the mobile on roof in the house.

Voltas AC swing motor replacement

Vinay Sahu on 05 November 2016

I filled complaint for my Voltas AC swing motor replacement complaint id is #16091306478, i called supervisor , area manger, of Voltas AC Delhi but every one says it will be done within 2-3 days 2...[Read full complaint]

Samsung smart utsav mela guwahati

Ravi Singh on 05 November 2016

Hame bataya gaya ki aapke Galaxy j26 ne hf deluxe hero ki bike win ki hai Aapko 3582 rupees ka Demand draft banana padega Samsung India electronics pvt ltd ke naam se Aur...[Read full complaint]

Stinky Samsung AC

Arnab Dasgupta on 05 November 2016

I bought a Samsung AC in May 016. After a couple of months the AC started stinking the moment it is switched on. I lodged a complaint with Samsung and since the first ser...[Read full complaint]

Please reverse on urgent basic account ID 157116277

Satish Kunkulol on 04 November 2016

Sir, My Customer ID 6277 we use D2h Hd Box from last year but when we renewal that time Delar call to call center replay to delar recharge rs.3660 to renew same packeje f...[Read full complaint]

Handset Issue

Chandramani Sharma on 04 November 2016

Hi Team, I have spoken with Supervisor, Aditya, who assured me that issues will be resolved and I will receive a callback. He also mentioned that the handset will be repired at the best without an...[Read full complaint]

Automatic on & off problem

Munajir Khan on 03 November 2016

Please be specific. Include dates of transaction, description of items, service or product you purchased. Mention any other pertinent information which explains how you suffered the loss of money ...[Read full complaint]

Swipe Konnect 5.0 is not functioning well

Ajay Das on 03 November 2016

After i noticed that my phone is not functioning within 6 months,I ran into the service station at Saheed Nagar,Bhubaneswar.They replied me you just have to surrender the phone and an amount of Rs...[Read full complaint]

Pathetic Services Micromax Service Centre Sector 16, Faridabad

Deepak on 03 November 2016

Am Deepak Gupta. Just sharing my bad experience with sector16 service centre,faridabad of micromax. I got display & board changed from Sector16,Faridabad service centre. Post change, a big spot wa...[Read full complaint]

Sharp inverter ac pcb blown off

Pradeep Nair on 03 November 2016

I pradeep nair. From mumbai bought sharp invertor 1.5 ton ac in april 015, two months back it stopped suddenly, i called up the sharp guy. He said pcb has been blown off,...[Read full complaint]

Luminious Invertor Poor Service

Jayant Sen on 01 November 2016

Dear Sir, I purchased a Luminous inverter around 2 months before and on 23rd Oct’16 it’s not working and lodge a complaint (No.4003139588) and till now nobody has come after 10 days. Surprisely I ...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky is a fraud

Seema Ajay on 31 October 2016

I had taken annual mega packs for add on connections but tata Sky did not note my instructions & one connection was put on monthly basis,in spite of providing my call details they did not listen.n...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky Cheat and Fraud

Siddhant Ranjit Kadam on 30 October 2016

We have been using Tata Sky from last 8-9 years,at start it costed 275 plus 45 for base and lifestyle gold package... From last 4 to 5 moths they are increasing prices frequently without any addit...[Read full complaint]

Channel not visible in Videocon dth

Sanjupal Pralhad Hirole on 29 October 2016

I have daily recharge month on month but..today I was recharge by 400 hundred all entertainment channel not visible very poor and far poor service by Videocon. I was call to customers care he said...[Read full complaint]

Videocon d2h not showing hindi entertainment

Vijay Singh on 26 October 2016

From past 4 days 016) my Videocon d2h is not showing the Hindi entertainment and movie channel which I subscribed but instead of that other English channels are appearing...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky unnecessary activate the Active English Rs 59 per month pack.

Prabhat Shukla on 25 October 2016

Sir, My base pack is Rs 215 per month but unnecessary harassment for active English Rs 59 per month pack automatic loaded in my ID. So, please amend your mistake without my any loss. Regards Prabh...[Read full complaint]