Electronics & Gadgets complaints

About service center for mobile repair

Pramod Wani on 30 November 2016

my handset give for repair at service center,on 3/11/2016 yet not recived till date jobsheet tracking is not work proparly

Aquaguard RO+UV+UF+TDS controller does not maintain set tds

Drsuresh Koolwal on 29 November 2016

company says we can coose our tds and it will remain so .we set it on 128 on 29 Aug and on 29Nov it is down to 82.The tds controller is faulty.request company to replace machine

Replacement of Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch at flipkart

Lokendra Singh on 29 November 2016

Respected Sir/Ma’am, I purchased a Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch from Flipkart website (Seller – WS Retail Services Pvt. Ltd.) on 015. Order ID for same is OD4040741067208...[Read full complaint]

Karbonn machfive display issue

Ashutosh Kumar on 28 November 2016

Mera karbonn machfive mobile kA display kharab hi Gaya tha Maine apne nearest karbonn service centre Mai mobile diaa hai.Unhone 15 days kA time diaa tha par aaj 1.5 mnth se v jyada Ho Gaya hai.......[Read full complaint]

Vijay Sales Person Not coming for Demo.

Jitendersingh Shikh on 28 November 2016

Since last four days i am waiting for demo but no any service person come . I am unhappy which i purchased lg washing machine from Vijay Sales Chandkheda Ahmedabad. Branch. It is shame on Vijay Sa...[Read full complaint]

Mera Intex aqua smart phone repair me deye hue 2 month ho gaye

Shivam Goswami on 28 November 2016

Mene mera Intex ka smartphone repair me diya tha 27 september ko jis ko kharide huye 8 month hi hue the, job sheet no:-609273025010T001 uski display me kharabi thi, Aaj 2 month ho gaye lekin koi r...[Read full complaint]

Vc card is not paired by the company or its dealer

Gholam Sabir on 24 November 2016

My old stb of dishtv got damaged contacted the customer care but no service an cae rto repair it.After long wait I was helped by my friend who gave me his dishtv stb box but my card is not paired ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance BigTV signal issue

Sumit on 24 November 2016

Respected sir, I have to inform you that my signal problem issue is not solved last 1 month... name sumit verma contact number - 6531 smart card number - [Read full complaint]

Dish tv recharge wrong vc no

Om Kumar Machal on 19 November 2016

By mistake i recharged my dish tv rs. 249 on 8787 instead of my real dish tv no i.e, 8727 Please transfer my recharge on correct no. [Read full complaint]

Unsatisfactory to xolo mobile company

Rasilaben on 18 November 2016

मैने amazone के मारफत xolo era x मोबाईल खरीदा है. जीसका चार्जिंग रा शोकेट खराब था ईसलीऐ मोबाईल चार्ज नही हो रहा था. सो मैने ऊसे रीपेरींग के लीऐ नोकरी से छुट्टी ले कर दुर के गाव जहा पर xolo का सर्व...[Read full complaint]

Supplied Damaged and Fault MI % New Device Online Purchased

Praveenkumar H on 18 November 2016

Date of booking - 18/10/2016 date of receive - 16/4 pm/fedex logestics tried with covered by transparent display cover network not detected complained to service centre -...[Read full complaint]

Micromax serive center not accepted mobile

Manoj Kumarsk on 18 November 2016

mera mobile guarntee me hone ke badh mujhse care me paisa manga ja raha hai.... sitamarhi micromax customercare pincode-843302

Extortion of money by dish tv

Jaspal Singh on 18 November 2016

This is really disgusting that dish tv Subscriber id - 5329 is zero in the name of service of products manufactured by them & claims to be the best. Since the channels su...[Read full complaint]

Technical error screen on all channels

Kamlesh Kumar Yadav on 17 November 2016

Customer ID - 6540 named under Kamlesh Kumar Yadav, a resident of wagholi, pune. I called the customer care dept on 2588 to get a resolution of ...[Read full complaint]

Gift card payment and hard copy of bill

Shivani Mhatre on 13 November 2016

Namaste sir, me 15-10-16 la croma showroom madhe shopping keli hoti tya veli mala rs.2000 cha gift card dele gele. Tya veli me tyanchya kade original bill karita requestkelipan mala tya veli tyani...[Read full complaint]

Send bad quality of xiomi redmi note 3 mobile phone

Rameshwar Udgire on 11 November 2016

Sir I have shopping from Xiaomi redmi Note 3 (16g gray color) mobile phone. They have sent bad quality of item. And they do not want to change or replace please take necessary action of my complai...[Read full complaint]

My return request is not accept customer care executive

Merambhai Bodar on 10 November 2016

I have put a return request for a Intex aqua fish mobilewhich i purchased from Tata cliq. Product which i recieved mobile version not satisfied practically and its other Its been a week they are n...[Read full complaint]

Recharge annual package but not continue

Mahesh on 09 November 2016

My customer id. is 1089908527.Mane 3 tv ka April 2017 tak ka anual recharge karvaya tha.isi antral sep.and oct. 2month ke liye setup box band karvaya tha. but ab November me chalu karvaya to TATA ...[Read full complaint]

Not working motor

Mira Kulshrestha on 07 November 2016

Purchase 1 hp mono block pump mini marvel s. No. Ofpec013692 from anil hardwarw & electrical, kheria mode, agra @ rs. 00/- . After two days it is not working. I went to c...[Read full complaint]

Mobile touch not working

Shankar Jha on 07 November 2016

By mistake as sudden drop the mobile on roof in the house.