Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Channel not visible in Videocon dth

Sanjupal Pralhad Hirole on 29 October 2016

I have daily recharge month on month but..today I was recharge by 400 hundred all entertainment channel not visible very poor and far poor service by Videocon. I was call to customers care he said...[Read full complaint]

Videocon d2h not showing hindi entertainment

Vijay Singh on 26 October 2016

From past 4 days 016) my Videocon d2h is not showing the Hindi entertainment and movie channel which I subscribed but instead of that other English channels are appearing...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky unnecessary activate the Active English Rs 59 per month pack.

Prabhat Shukla on 25 October 2016

Sir, My base pack is Rs 215 per month but unnecessary harassment for active English Rs 59 per month pack automatic loaded in my ID. So, please amend your mistake without my any loss. Regards Prabh...[Read full complaint]

Motorola 4 g plus call dropping problem

A.v.r.kumar on 25 October 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, With reference to the above subject I have given my mobile for solving the Network issue. i have given my mobile at MOTOROLA SERVICE center on 17th Sept 2016 vide WO.NO : VZI/MG/16...[Read full complaint]

LLoyd LED no display

Shailesh Patwekar on 24 October 2016

I had complaint about no screen on led before two months. The serviceman told to bring tv at service centra and not able to repair it still tv is not workin

Refund of money from eureka forbes

Bhanupriya Kakaraparthi on 24 October 2016

I have purchased Auqa Guard Magna HD RO+ UV online on 016, i read a clause saying if not satisfied full money return with no questions in eurekaforbes website. Installati...[Read full complaint]

Set Top Box automatically stops working after some time

Suhas Gangadhar Apte on 24 October 2016

No actual financial loss but we are not able to watch TV continuously as the STB stops working after a few minutes and restarts after a break of few minutes. This happens continuously.

Tata sky bad signal

Sagar on 23 October 2016

Ur service is so bad I think ur employees not working today I'm calling ur customers care no buddy Speke after 20 mint today my experience is so bad I think I quit Tata Sky service fk of

Recharge tomorrow but not start dth dish tv

Sumitpal Singh on 23 October 2016

I have recharge my dth dish tv on dtd 0.16 but this is not start . Always dish tv gives very bad service .

Remove Intex service manager

Anant Kamble on 23 October 2016

Intex service manager is very bad warantyy phone is not created good and they are not a educated any problems are not completed and given so money work out it whole customers are agrred he please ...[Read full complaint]

Generating excess heat & not properly charging by inverter battery

Arun Kumar Routray on 23 October 2016

I have purchased exide battery on 2014 from sangam electronics,berhampur,odisha.Since last two months the battery is generating excess heat & inverter is not getting prop...[Read full complaint]

Battery charge in full charge to use 2 hours mobile switch off and side button problem

Sureshkumar Padhy on 21 October 2016

Dear sir, i have purchased on 12 oct 2016 Moto G4 (Plus) 3GB Ram mobile phone , imei 0556 on Royal Enterprises sai complex , Room no 10 (B) Gandhi Nagar main Road in Berh...[Read full complaint]

Penta tablet bad and careless service

Solanki Hamir on 20 October 2016

Dear sir I send my folty tablet to pentel technologies but 2month later penta service center noida don't send my tablet

Karbonn Quattro L50 HD ghatiya mobile

Ravi Dubey on 20 October 2016

Main ne karban quattro L50 HD mobile buy liken yeto ghatiya mobil hy gisme jio ka sim sport hi nahi kar raha hy

Non availability of services from network operator

Somashekarth Shekar on 19 October 2016

My customer ID with Videocon d2h is 9216 there was a issue with the set top box and I made a complaint to the company on 12 the of October and the company had arranged a ...[Read full complaint]

Closure of old ID 1006268971 TataSky

Hemendra Shah on 19 October 2016

Closure of my old ID no.1006268971 TataSky Dear Sir, I am totally frustrated with the kind of services you provide for resolving my complaint. I am a your subscriber since 2007.On my earlier compl...[Read full complaint]

Dish tv not provide proper status /information

Patel Ridhi on 19 October 2016

not provide proper status /information for my auto recharge by dish tv team. My auto recharge registration details are as below: Name: patel ridhi V. C. No. : 9071 Auto R...[Read full complaint]

Mistakely type other number of dishtv

Jaydeep Salunkhe on 19 October 2016

i was recharge on other dishtv no of rupees 100 who i was mistakely type 3729 this nomber but correct nomber is 3726 so i request to you pleas r...[Read full complaint]

About the down quality Intex mobile

Ganesh Barkade on 19 October 2016

I was purchase two intex aqua power plus handset from two mobile shop, after 2-3 month one mobile show problem about the charging.Then second mobile show problem about the touchpad and camera. The...[Read full complaint]

Unsatisfied with tata sky coutmer supoort service

Anil Saini on 18 October 2016

dear sir/madam i have recived an call from tata sky coustmer care from 6000 and a exucutive said to me if i rechage my account 8368 from 710 rs ...[Read full complaint]