Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Vc card is not paired by the company or its dealer

Gholam Sabir on 24 November 2016

My old stb of dishtv got damaged contacted the customer care but no service an cae rto repair it.After long wait I was helped by my friend who gave me his dishtv stb box but my card is not paired ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance BigTV signal issue

Sumit on 24 November 2016

Respected sir, I have to inform you that my signal problem issue is not solved last 1 month... name sumit verma contact number - 6531 smart card number - [Read full complaint]

Dish tv recharge wrong vc no

Om Kumar Machal on 19 November 2016

By mistake i recharged my dish tv rs. 249 on 8787 instead of my real dish tv no i.e, 8727 Please transfer my recharge on correct no. [Read full complaint]

Unsatisfactory to xolo mobile company

Rasilaben on 18 November 2016

मैने amazone के मारफत xolo era x मोबाईल खरीदा है. जीसका चार्जिंग रा शोकेट खराब था ईसलीऐ मोबाईल चार्ज नही हो रहा था. सो मैने ऊसे रीपेरींग के लीऐ नोकरी से छुट्टी ले कर दुर के गाव जहा पर xolo का सर्व...[Read full complaint]

Supplied Damaged and Fault MI % New Device Online Purchased

Praveenkumar H on 18 November 2016

Date of booking - 18/10/2016 date of receive - 16/4 pm/fedex logestics tried with covered by transparent display cover network not detected complained to service centre -...[Read full complaint]

Micromax serive center not accepted mobile

Manoj Kumarsk on 18 November 2016

mera mobile guarntee me hone ke badh mujhse care me paisa manga ja raha hai.... sitamarhi micromax customercare pincode-843302

Extortion of money by dish tv

Jaspal Singh on 18 November 2016

This is really disgusting that dish tv Subscriber id - 5329 is zero in the name of service of products manufactured by them & claims to be the best. Since the channels su...[Read full complaint]

Technical error screen on all channels

Kamlesh Kumar Yadav on 17 November 2016

Customer ID - 6540 named under Kamlesh Kumar Yadav, a resident of wagholi, pune. I called the customer care dept on 2588 to get a resolution of ...[Read full complaint]

Gift card payment and hard copy of bill

Shivani Mhatre on 13 November 2016

Namaste sir, me 15-10-16 la croma showroom madhe shopping keli hoti tya veli mala rs.2000 cha gift card dele gele. Tya veli me tyanchya kade original bill karita requestkelipan mala tya veli tyani...[Read full complaint]

Send bad quality of xiomi redmi note 3 mobile phone

Rameshwar Udgire on 11 November 2016

Sir I have shopping from Xiaomi redmi Note 3 (16g gray color) mobile phone. They have sent bad quality of item. And they do not want to change or replace please take necessary action of my complai...[Read full complaint]

My return request is not accept customer care executive

Merambhai Bodar on 10 November 2016

I have put a return request for a Intex aqua fish mobilewhich i purchased from Tata cliq. Product which i recieved mobile version not satisfied practically and its other Its been a week they are n...[Read full complaint]

Recharge annual package but not continue

Mahesh on 09 November 2016

My customer id. is 1089908527.Mane 3 tv ka April 2017 tak ka anual recharge karvaya tha.isi antral sep.and oct. 2month ke liye setup box band karvaya tha. but ab November me chalu karvaya to TATA ...[Read full complaint]

Not working motor

Mira Kulshrestha on 07 November 2016

Purchase 1 hp mono block pump mini marvel s. No. Ofpec013692 from anil hardwarw & electrical, kheria mode, agra @ rs. 00/- . After two days it is not working. I went to c...[Read full complaint]

Mobile touch not working

Shankar Jha on 07 November 2016

By mistake as sudden drop the mobile on roof in the house.

Voltas AC swing motor replacement

Vinay Sahu on 05 November 2016

I filled complaint for my Voltas AC swing motor replacement complaint id is #16091306478, i called supervisor , area manger, of Voltas AC Delhi but every one says it will be done within 2-3 days 2...[Read full complaint]

Samsung smart utsav mela guwahati

Ravi Singh on 05 November 2016

Hame bataya gaya ki aapke Galaxy j26 ne hf deluxe hero ki bike win ki hai Aapko 3582 rupees ka Demand draft banana padega Samsung India electronics pvt ltd ke naam se Aur...[Read full complaint]

Stinky Samsung AC

Arnab Dasgupta on 05 November 2016

I bought a Samsung AC in May 016. After a couple of months the AC started stinking the moment it is switched on. I lodged a complaint with Samsung and since the first ser...[Read full complaint]

Please reverse on urgent basic account ID 157116277

Satish Kunkulol on 04 November 2016

Sir, My Customer ID 6277 we use D2h Hd Box from last year but when we renewal that time Delar call to call center replay to delar recharge rs.3660 to renew same packeje f...[Read full complaint]

Handset Issue

Chandramani Sharma on 04 November 2016

Hi Team, I have spoken with Supervisor, Aditya, who assured me that issues will be resolved and I will receive a callback. He also mentioned that the handset will be repired at the best without an...[Read full complaint]

Automatic on & off problem

Munajir Khan on 03 November 2016

Please be specific. Include dates of transaction, description of items, service or product you purchased. Mention any other pertinent information which explains how you suffered the loss of money ...[Read full complaint]