Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Bajaj r cooler is not working

Gautam Kedare on 02 January 2017

My bajaj r cooler is not work, i m visit store 3- 4 times but my complaints not solve CS ask me warranty problem but 2 year are warranty in store ...why r u not solve my problem

Xolo mobile charger not spoted my handset

Surajkumar Verma on 01 January 2017

Mera Xolo mobile ka charger se charge nahi le raha Please replace kar dijiye.

Against services of airtel dth

Anil Kumar Jha on 29 December 2016

Airtel DTH stb not working from 016. My complaint is not solved yet. All company persons are liars. My customer ID is 103. My registered mobile ...[Read full complaint]

Microsoft Lumia 535 display under warranty not repaired

Bathini Rajkumar on 29 December 2016

In Feb 2015 I bought Microsoft lumia 535 in reliance digital with extended warranty ResQ upto feb 2017.As it is original display it is not broken upto nov 2016 though my daughter have thrown on fl...[Read full complaint]

Croma LED CREL 7315 is a waste of money

Imon on 28 December 2016

I bought a Croma TV in 2013 from Croma Jayanager Bangalore. I was opting for a samsung TV but the customer service folks in the store said me that Croma is a better choice than samsung. Now I feel...[Read full complaint]

Tata Sky extract more money from consumers by cheating

Kishor Kapdekar on 25 December 2016

My Tata Sky subscriber no. is 800. I recharged my 'Grand Sports package' with all HD channels for six months (primary connection) of Rs 10/- on ...[Read full complaint]

Intex aqua xtreme mobile repair

Jonty Singh on 24 December 2016

Dear ssir mai apna handset intex aqua xtreme apne najdiki service center Jo West Bengal k raniganj pin no. 3347 Ravi electronic center me date. 12-5[Read full complaint]

Swipe slate 8 inch tab related

Srinivas on 23 December 2016

hi i am use tab swipe slate 8 inch. problem is screen change colors and not clear pictures. i buy swipe 1 month only. please how to change replace product. please help me.

MOTO G 4+ handset faulty

Manali.dnyaneshwar Chavan on 21 December 2016

Sir / Madam, PFA Hi,myself Miss.Manali Chavan here.I have gifted mobile MOTO-G4 + handset to my sister,which was we buy online through Amezone on 29 /11/16.Afterwards we have inserted macro sim ca...[Read full complaint]

Ups not working

Manish Dwivedi on 21 December 2016

mera ups 730 watt ghar per laga hai aur vo har rog kharab bana rehata ai me ushko 4 baar complain kar chuka ho ky mickotek sirf name ki he compani hai ya kuch aacha brand bhi banati hai aaj k time...[Read full complaint]

Lava iris x1atom network issues

Raj Kumar. on 21 December 2016

Lava iris x1atom natwork ic problem solution jumper

New Crompton avancer ceiling fan damage part in box and working not properly

Makwana Sagar on 19 December 2016

Last six months this company service centre Palitana request 10 time and more but not my complaint solution in Crompton technician. One time one part change and next time visited OK answer and go ...[Read full complaint]

Worst service and Harassment from Reliance big tv team

Touseef Parveen on 19 December 2016

Dear team, I am a subscriber of Reliance BIG TV. My Smart Card No. is 042. Recently I shifted to my New house, so I had requested for re-installation of set top box devic...[Read full complaint]

For swipe elite plus

Alok Kumar on 17 December 2016

My mobile is not working please refund my money another service my mobile fast

The MobileStore selling used phones and no after sale response

Irfan Gull on 14 December 2016

On 9th december when i was in delhi only for a short period of time i decided to buy mi redmi note 3, two of them 1 for myself and other for my friend, i contacted mi who gave me information about...[Read full complaint]

Samsung Ace Duos GT-S6802 Hanging problem

Sreeju A on 12 December 2016

My samsung Galaxy Ace duos GT s6802 is hanging . When i make call it is not responding quickly and the screen hangs. When i use keypads it is not working. Eveni have formated it twice. But the pro...[Read full complaint]

Nokia/ Microsoft care unresponsive.

Shyam Singh on 11 December 2016

.sir mera .. Microsoft lumia 950xl IMEI NO. 4588 EAN CODE.643815874353 mobile phone 5 problem kr rha hai 1) auto restart 2)no outgoing speech 3) suddenly freeze.. in that...[Read full complaint]

Intex mobile phone which is under warranty is not working at all.

Chetan Shinde on 03 December 2016

I bought a new intex m2 phone from galaxy mobile shopee, nalstop. Within a year it stopped working. The phone is not tsarting up. So i first showed the phone to shopkeeper(sultan). He guided me to...[Read full complaint]

Non Complance of my Several Compliant for Defectice Samsung TV

Ravi N. Mukherjee on 03 December 2016

Sir, My wife is Owner / purchaser of a @29' Samsung Col our T.V and facing great problems since 2016 due to defective / Poor show / pictures in my said T.V, I lodged firs...[Read full complaint]

Samsung A9 Pro Smart Phone giving problems

Sanjay Chaudhary on 02 December 2016

Good Evening. I had purchased a Samsung A9 Pro Smart Phone on 6th October 2016 worth rs. 0/-. But I hv faced lots of problems in my phone from 2nd day. I visited samsung ...[Read full complaint]