Electronics & Gadgets complaints

Service complaint for MOTO E 3 POWER

Dr Sandeep Mishra on 20 February 2017

Dear Sir/Madam I bought a mobile MOTO E3 Power in October 016. There is something problem in charging. I have given it in laxmi nagar Delhi service centre they have taken...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky keep on increasing the charges

Renu Lepcha on 20 February 2017

Why Tata sky keep on increasing the subscriptions by Rs 20/- time to time. If this is the trend to siphon money from subscriber then I better like to surrender the connection.My subscriber I D No....[Read full complaint]

Kent RO purifier service deficiency

Lt.col. Sunita Katyal on 11 February 2017

I purchased a KENT RO water purifier about two years back from Army Canteen. Few days back, the filter etc. of the system were changed by a technician of the Company on our request and the require...[Read full complaint]

Toshiba LED TV screen problem

Mangalsingh Rajpurohit on 06 February 2017

मेरा नाम मंगलसिंह राजपुरोहित है मैंने०४-०८-१६ को शिकायत दर्ज कराया था लेकिन अब कोई समाधान नहीं हुआ क्या कारण हैं अब तक मैंने 20से 25 बार फोन पर बात कर दी लेकिन कोई फायदा नहीं हुआ हैं

Ubislate 7C display damage

Pravesh Shukla on 31 January 2017

I have a ubslate 7c+ tab but tab display damaged in few month display and battery not available in lucknow mrkt plsss contact my no 7482 and resolved my problm

Intex mobile related

Parth Gandhi on 18 January 2017

Dear sir, Mene mobile 6 month pehle purchase kiya tha and usme battry related problem ho gaye he Intex service center me mobile 18 days se pada he but mera problem solved nahi hu a he to ab muje y...[Read full complaint]

Datawind Sim card and network problem

Manish Fuse on 11 January 2017

my datawind calling tab is network problem last one manth please say me sarvic sentar.in nagpur(mh)440013.

Morphy water heater Installation

Pawan Singh on 08 January 2017

Mera morphy water heater 8 din baad bhi install nahi kiya gaya. 4 baar complaint kar chuka hun . Koi jabaab nahi. Very bed service . Mujhe ye pata hota to maain isko purchase nahi karta. Majboor h...[Read full complaint]

No service centre for datawind tab

Mangesh Bajad on 06 January 2017

I need to repair touchpad of my tab in pune but no service centre available....plz help

Reliance bigtv deducted some amount from my DTH a/c

Basant Pandey on 04 January 2017

I am big TV DTH user smart card number is 200742909601,Rs 175 deducted from my a/c,I lodged a complain to customer care since 15 Dec 16 to till now refund process is not completed, along with that...[Read full complaint]

Croma not providing services

Rahul on 03 January 2017

I booked product TV, Washing Machine and refrigerator on 31st Dec 016. Croma representative told me product surely deliver on next day means 1st Jan 2017 with service and...[Read full complaint]

Company not provide me technician for Sansui tv demo

Nitin Kumar on 02 January 2017

I was purchase LED TV from Krishna electronic shop no-6 main road khicripur delhi-91 on dated: 30/10/2016 Rs.29900-/ and my TV install next two days but technician don't give demo for how to opera...[Read full complaint]

Intex aqua star 2 16 GB mobile network issues

Anil Choudhary on 02 January 2017

Hlo sir, intex aqua star 2 16 GB ko buy kiye khuch hi month hua and is me mobile me network related problems start ho gayi or koi bhi network nahi a raha.only emergency callings. i hope u understa...[Read full complaint]

Bajaj r cooler is not working

Gautam Kedare on 02 January 2017

My bajaj r cooler is not work, i m visit store 3- 4 times but my complaints not solve CS ask me warranty problem but 2 year are warranty in store ...why r u not solve my problem

Xolo mobile charger not spoted my handset

Surajkumar Verma on 01 January 2017

Mera Xolo mobile ka charger se charge nahi le raha Please replace kar dijiye.

Against services of airtel dth

Anil Kumar Jha on 29 December 2016

Airtel DTH stb not working from 016. My complaint is not solved yet. All company persons are liars. My customer ID is 103. My registered mobile ...[Read full complaint]

Microsoft Lumia 535 display under warranty not repaired

Bathini Rajkumar on 29 December 2016

In Feb 2015 I bought Microsoft lumia 535 in reliance digital with extended warranty ResQ upto feb 2017.As it is original display it is not broken upto nov 2016 though my daughter have thrown on fl...[Read full complaint]

Croma LED CREL 7315 is a waste of money

Imon on 28 December 2016

I bought a Croma TV in 2013 from Croma Jayanager Bangalore. I was opting for a samsung TV but the customer service folks in the store said me that Croma is a better choice than samsung. Now I feel...[Read full complaint]

Tata Sky extract more money from consumers by cheating

Kishor Kapdekar on 25 December 2016

My Tata Sky subscriber no. is 800. I recharged my 'Grand Sports package' with all HD channels for six months (primary connection) of Rs 10/- on ...[Read full complaint]

Intex aqua xtreme mobile repair

Jonty Singh on 24 December 2016

Dear ssir mai apna handset intex aqua xtreme apne najdiki service center Jo West Bengal k raniganj pin no. 3347 Ravi electronic center me date. 12-5[Read full complaint]