Electricity Board complaints

Bses non acceptance of electricity bill payment

Shalini Khurana on 08 October 2012

Hi, we were billed for rs 9110 for 4 months means 2 billing cycles from 20 5-12 to 16-07-12 & 17-07-12 to 14-09-12 and the due date is 11 oct [Read full complaint]

Issue in bseb (bihar state electricity board) electricity bill

B. Devi on 08 October 2012

In jan 2008 meter reading displayed on bill received was 4000 and amount due was rs 880. In feb 2008 meter reading displayed on bill received was 6600<...[Read full complaint]

Apseb's no electric pole in our village

Praveen Gade on 08 October 2012

I am a resident of saheb nagar, vanasthalipuram, near police quarters, house no.: 5-2-185/P61;) of old village saheb ngr, mandh colny, vansthalipuram. Since two years, there is no electric pole in...[Read full complaint]

Mseb pune vadgaon branch complaint

Pratik Deshmane on 08 October 2012

Hello I had given a written application to check the electricity meter to mseb regarding my meter running fast generating more bills . They came up with a faulty report . And promised to give me r...[Read full complaint]

Excess bill against consumed readings(difference showing in bill calculator from mahadiscom website)

Sandip Shrihari Kanse on 08 October 2012

Electricity bill from last 4 months shooted very high against consumed meter readings. Bill checked from mahadiscom website bill calculator and showing big difference in amount. Lodged a written c...[Read full complaint]

Misbehavior of meter reading staff of cesc

Sandip Chowdhury on 08 October 2012

My father died on september 10th 2012.Since that time we are going through a sad time and we are busy for the change of names where my mothers name will take place.One day concerned person came to...[Read full complaint]

High electricity bill

Abhijit Roy on 08 October 2012

My electricity bill has been increased upto rs 800/Month and for a period of 1 and a half years .It is being requested to refund my money from cesc ltd.And to check the rebate is working properly....[Read full complaint]

Reliance energy inspector ask 30,000 for solving illegal electricity supply

Indian on 08 October 2012

Reliance energy mumbai !! company ke inspectors logo se 30 se ,000 ki mang karte hai mandwali ke liye jab koi meter slow ya fir direct supply connection lete hue pakda ja...[Read full complaint]

Mesb electricity bill excess in village

Sham Subhash Gaikwad on 08 October 2012

Hi, my parents staying in village where 60% of time electric is under load shading.My parents are farmer and our utilization of electricity is very less like 2/3 bulbs and tv.No any other househol...[Read full complaint]

Daily power shredding atleast 5-6 times a day

Hasten Viegas on 08 October 2012

Daily power shredding atleast 5-6 times a day as per keb there used to be power cut on every wednesday for maintenance purpose as they say.. slowly after few months they started power shreding in ...[Read full complaint]

Inaction towards application for electrical connection

Zahiruddin.a.qureshi on 07 October 2012

Sir. I am having a farmhouse in badlapur and my address details are as follows:- zahiruddin.A.Qureshi house no:882, at badlapur, taluka ambernath, badlapur (w)421503. With respect to the above , I...[Read full complaint]

Msedc disruption of electric supply for 3 days

Ts Bharati on 07 October 2012

We are consumers of msed co ltd . For last 3 days our electricity supply is discontinued . Despite repeated complaints on phone no 271, msed office problem is not resolve...[Read full complaint]

About electricity in our village

Vijay Singh on 07 October 2012

Sir/Madam I have request to you that there are not electric power in our village(VILL&post-padri distt-shahdol madhya pradesh ).My village population is 500 people.So we have need electric power. ...[Read full complaint]

Fast running of meter - account no. Ar13-0471

Ratan Kumar on 07 October 2012

October 8, 2012 sdo dhbvnl ballabhgarh branch faridabad, haryana sub: fast running of meter - account no. Ar13-0471 sir, I would like to bring to your kind notice that account no. Ar13-0471 is in ...[Read full complaint]

Delay in cable fault repairing

V S Hada on 07 October 2012

We are staying at shreyansh apt. Ostwal empire boisar west, since last 8 days a cable leading to our society from main transformer is burnt and the builder's rep and mseb are washing their hands o...[Read full complaint]

For Pvvnl website update

Suchir Jindal on 07 October 2012

As per pvvnl website my bill for the month of august was 1657 which was paid on 11/08/2012 via credit card under transaction ID mhcc2788131444 but when receive the bill for the month of september ...[Read full complaint]

Wrongly addressed on electricity bill from approx one year by printing mistake

Somdatt on 07 October 2012

To, sdo dhvbn jawahar colony faridabad. Sub:-printing mistake on electricity bill of address (ff17-1411) sir, my address is somdutt sharma,1377 parvatiya colony, faridabad.From approx last 20 year...[Read full complaint]

Mseb meter wiring not proper short circuit happened

Chief Promotor on 07 October 2012

Dear sir our consumer no. - 9072 the chief promotor chinar garden - C buliding jaisingpura padhegaon you are requested to go thru the attachment. After new meter installa...[Read full complaint]

Transformer is defective since 21/07/2012

Pawan Kumar Sharma on 07 October 2012

The transformer of my village is burt/Defective since 21/07/12 and till the date it has not replaced the public has big problem without electricity, please replace it and oblige all the consumer. ...[Read full complaint]

Arbitrary billing/Assessed _alleged faulty meter

Vijay Devshi Dagha on 07 October 2012

From time immemorial we have been receiving bills on assessed basis,alleging that the meter is faulty.My premises is closed hence there is no consumption.Our's is independent premises with 3 tubel...[Read full complaint]