Electricity Board complaints

No electricity, daily power cut

Vinay Kumar on 23 June 2014

In tiwariganj chinhat lucknow no light daily 5-6 hour cut mainly in night jab se state gov.election hari hai dimag kharab kar diya hai khud to a.c.me so rhe hai yaha road pe baithe hai..poor gov.....[Read full complaint]

Voltage high low problem

Manish N Chauahn on 22 June 2014

Problem of voltage high low in my house last one hour. So pls repair this problem.

Claim of security money from MPEB

Anubhav Sengupta on 22 June 2014

9 may domestic meter was installed at my residence still commercial bill of amount 1000rs. approx was recieved by me and we have already submitted 5000rs. as a security amount demanded by them whi...[Read full complaint]

Frequent power cuts at Wagholi, Pune

Shamik Bose on 22 June 2014

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to draw your attention towards the frequent power cuts that takes place at Wagholi,Pune.Last saturday(14th June2014) and Sunday(15th June 014)<...[Read full complaint]

Poor quality of wires being laid down in isagarh

Niharika Maheshwari on 22 June 2014

I am resident of isagarh of district ashoknagar. New electricity wires are being laid down in my city. The quality of wires are not upto the quality and the wires have frequently fall down. Today ...[Read full complaint]

MSEB electricity constant failure

Feny Chheda on 22 June 2014

We are having constant failure of electricity in Virar west and Nallasopara west .the power goes every day for 7 two 8 hrs at least. For rest of the time also it fluctuating every 20 min Why only ...[Read full complaint]

I think for the month of may I have received too much electricity bill

Rupesh Patil on 22 June 2014

I think for the month of may I have received too much electricity bill as I expected My BU is 4253 Consumer No- 4382

Exorbitant Electricity Bill for the month of May 2014

Bharat Dhongade on 21 June 2014

My regular electricity bill comes Rs.3000 to Rs.3500/- per month.But for May 2014 MSEB has given bill of Rs.10,000

Transformer Damage

Rajesh Kumar Sinha on 21 June 2014

Transfermer burnt yesterday 20 June 2014 at 10 PM. Till time not any person visited after many times complain.

Mgvcl "pay energy bill online" link is not working

Bhavesh on 21 June 2014

Mgvcl "pay energy bill online" link is not working

For BSES Electricity Supply

Mohammad Tahir on 21 June 2014

We live Zakir Nagar street 6/4. Yesterday the June 20th there was no supply between 1100hrs to 1900hrs and then 2310hrs till 0800 hrs the next morning. BSES complain centre telephone was not reach...[Read full complaint]

Daily power cut

Pragna Mehta on 21 June 2014

We stay in matru smruti society.. Electricity in our house is provided from Apeksha park society. There is no single day where in there is no power cut. Power goes at any time in day or night. I d...[Read full complaint]

Against electricity problem

Bharti on 21 June 2014

excuse me sir/mam, i want to tell u that there is no electricity in our area since apprx. more than 2 hours.. just look at the time.. common people have to suffer from it very badly.. plz look aft...[Read full complaint]

Over head wire in my roof

Ajaynoel Masih on 20 June 2014

To, . The SDO . PSTCL . Amritsar Dear Sir, . Kindly request to sir cross the wire on my roof sir is open in rainy day burn the wire & catch the fire go to children up the roof very big incidents t...[Read full complaint]

HPSEB excess electricity bill

Arpana on 20 June 2014

Every month our electricity bill is coming more than we use when we compare to other.Here no one to listen our complaints

Electricity problem

Shailendra Singh on 20 June 2014

Hello Sir/Madam...We are facing electricity fluctuation problem(Earthing Problem) on 15/june/2014 at noon and also effect my home appliances so first time complaint on Toll Free No.18004203300 and...[Read full complaint]

Bill, without supply of electricity

Suresh Kumar For Villagers Of Dibharni Tola At Babhantoli on 20 June 2014

Sub- Bill without non-connection. Sir/madam 1. I have the honor to report that in above said village/tola though the electric wire has been made approached in name of BPL families since june [Read full complaint]

Home light voltage variation very 2 poor

Devi Singh on 20 June 2014

I have complaint to customer care on dt. 6.14 complaint no. is 301. but no any action will be taken till now by concern deptt. due to this probl...[Read full complaint]

Without pre notice power cut from last 15 days

Shiv Kumar Sharma on 20 June 2014

Sir me jaipur district ke phulera kasbe ka rahne wala hu mera pin code 3338 h Sir me ek chhota sa accountant hu aur ghar par hi kam karke apne pariwar ka palan karta hu l...[Read full complaint]

electricity pole wire destroyed and fall to the earth

Amarjeet Kumar on 20 June 2014

यहाँ पर पोल पर से घर में जाने वाला तार टूट कर जमीन पर गिर गया है और वर्षा भी हो रही है कृपया इसे जल्दी बनवाए. लोकेसन पता: नेताजी सुभाष नगर नियर- सुल्तान नगर चास चास बोकारो ८२७०१३ धन्यवाद...