Electricity Board complaints

No electricity more than 20 hrs

Kta on 11 June 2013

We are from sg enclave majitha bypass from last day tgere is ni electricity in our area it goes ariund 12 am at monday night abd till next day there is bloody routine of electricity we are not peo...[Read full complaint]

Gharelu connection nahi diya jaa raha hai

Karani Singh on 10 June 2013

Dear sir. my village-Karanga bara Thehsil. Fatehpur shekhavati Dist. Sikar [Raj.] se hu . mera house jis poll se connection hota h. us poll se 190miter ki duri par h. Esliy hume connection nhi diy...[Read full complaint]

High & low voltage, voltage fluctuation which burn electronic equipments of my house

Rohit Pareek on 10 June 2013

I m resident of vil. Mehrasar chachera, teh- sardar shahar(churu). I m facing a lot of problem due to the electricity like high & low voltage, fluctuations of electricity, due to this I have lost ...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage and power failure at frequent times

Matta Narasimhareddy on 10 June 2013

sir, At collect orate post office opp. Collectoate , Nagarapalem the electric is often not coming in full and dropping one phase and causing trouble in the work. The TV and two fans are also buren...[Read full complaint]

To rectify the electricity bill account no. TT1D-0154

Pawan Gakhar on 10 June 2013

My electricity bill no.2657 dt. 25/03/2013 for amt. Rs.6542/- is incorrect. as per bill statement it is shown the miter reading starting from 056, but in previous bill no...[Read full complaint]

Wrong house address and house number on receipt

Mohammed Imran on 10 June 2013

Respected Sir/Madam, I have paid electricity bill on 10th June for amount of 35/- INR on consumer # DZ005938. This counser number is owned by our owner by name : Nazeer A...[Read full complaint]

Low Voltage and Heavy Voltage Fluctuation

Parthapratim Das on 10 June 2013

In our area bye lane no,.4 pragati nagar from last 5 months there is low voltage for 24 hrs.in a day. Our area people suffering this problem and complaint this also to related authority but there ...[Read full complaint]

Fraudulent electricity units calculation

G.sravan Kumar on 10 June 2013

Hi Govt, I am G.Sravan Kumar i am resident of Hyderabad, i have suspicious about electricity bill from past two months where i came to know that electricity bills and surcharges tariff where alter...[Read full complaint]

Replace my residential broken Meter Box replacement

Shovan Kumar Neogi on 10 June 2013

We have lodged a complained to CESC SRO Office Mandevilla Garden Office vide Complain No CC/01/00535/13 and Docket No. 0413 on dated 2013 for re...[Read full complaint]

Poor service of dgvcl in andada and other villages

Srujal Patel on 10 June 2013

yesterday on 2010 the rain started only a few drops was there and DGVCL power was off for entire night ,i tried to call their customer complaint no 705...[Read full complaint]

Deem light from last 2 monts

Gajanand Rawat on 10 June 2013

sir, We have been deem light receiving. So we r not using of proper light. Plz provide me proper light. Thanking you.

Fake Electriticy bill from MSEB

Kunal Vishwakarma on 09 June 2013

Kunal Jun 3 (6 days ago) to sdo4359, helpdesk_pg, cgmcc, mercindia Dear Support, To Helpdesk. Cc: Chief Public Relation officer. Consumer Grievance Redresal Forum's Office "Vidyut Bhavan",

Non availability of electricity supply

Lalit Kumar on 09 June 2013

vening onwards 10pm i m trying to lodge complaint regarding nonavailability of electricity supply but the officials of mpeb guna are so negligent and with out any control of superior officers dat ...[Read full complaint]

Mseb Electricity/power cut

Dayashankar on 09 June 2013

I' m staying in Navapada area and whole this week we are facing power cut issue at any time. Not only in day time but in night too due to which we are suffering a lot. Since presently environment ...[Read full complaint]

BSES Nanglo unnecessary power cut

Chaman Yadav on 08 June 2013

I am living in Nangloi,luxmi park, New Delhi. This regarding the unnecessary power cuts for whole day for only in specific area. from last 2 weeks there is unnecessary power cut happening, also to...[Read full complaint]

No electricity for two days

Vinay Dalvi on 08 June 2013

a little amount of rainwall and their was no electricity from friday 2013 from 5 pm and till saturday morning their no attempt was made by the people to restore it. the c...[Read full complaint]

Every time we are facing electricity problem in our village

Mohit Tiwari on 08 June 2013

dear sir. mera naam Mohit Tiwari hai actually hum bargi mai rhte hai..bargi jabalpur se 30 km ki doori par hai...hamare yaha hamesha light nhi rhi..na hi hamari complaints solve hoti hai...yaha ke...[Read full complaint]

Dhbvn not update rco no. by official update, bill not generate by meter reding

Luv Sharma Acount Name on 07 June 2013

Electricity bill a/c no. Eg12-2221 rco no. Is not update by department. So my electricity bill is not actual by new meter reading and not show meter no. In billing so i request that current my bil...[Read full complaint]

Power fluctuation problem

Rijo Poul on 07 June 2013

Dear sir, we are a LTMD consumer of samakhilyali sub division at samkhiyali & we are operating a toll plaza . yesterday near about 5 .00 pm a sudden power was flucate near toll plaza complex & [Read full complaint]

MPEB office not picking the telephone

Rahul Rawat on 07 June 2013

on 6june 2013 from 5 0clock evening onwards i m trying to lodge complaint regarding nonavaibility of electricity supply but the officials of mpeb jabalpur are so negligent and with out any control...[Read full complaint]