Electricity Board complaints

Wrong contact no. on Haryana bijli board Official sites

Anmol Thakur on 05 May 2014

There are wrong contact no. Given on official sites . Whenever we dial that no. They says this no. Does not exist, and even when there is very slow rainfall they but off light and start again afte...[Read full complaint]

Frequently disconnected electricity

Sandeep Kulkarni on 04 May 2014

Frequently disconnected of electricity. We have facing lots of problems because of disconnected Of electricity & our area office attended & our area engineer not attending Phone properly. Mr.

Failure of power

Onkarsingh Dhillon on 04 May 2014

vill. chuchak wind, teh zira , distt. ferozepur. under (khosa dal singh 132 kv sub station) . we have been facing very poor power service. 1 may, 2 may and 3 may on these three nights, we faced po...[Read full complaint]

Breakage of LT cable from 1 year

Roop Singh And Others on 04 May 2014

from last one year my street's LT cable is broken and voltage is not stable and mohalla nivasi has lost many electrical parts many times many time we complaints to SDO suburban and city no body ac...[Read full complaint]

Power cut since last three hours

Nikita Raghuvanshi on 04 May 2014

There has been no electricity in Industry House Area, near Amaltas Hotel since last three hours. Please look into the matter as soon as possible

Irregular power supply during night

Yuvraj Rohidas Yadav on 03 May 2014

I am living in bhosari pune akshay nagar , ekta colony area , I have noticed every time the electricity board of bhosari division, cutting power supply in the night, this is very frustrating. They...[Read full complaint]

G.E. and Helper do not work properly

Jagdish Khorgade on 03 May 2014

Kindly I inform you that your employee do not work properly. Mr. Deshpande engineer and Parave helper in Khapa sub station Tah. saoner Disst. Nagpur.MH. When light went off ,i call them but they d...[Read full complaint]

Mpeb transformer in industrial area

Rajendra Singh on 03 May 2014

we have deposited Rs 00/- for electric transformer 58 HP in industrial area garoth dated on 05/03/2014 . But no service provided STC MPEB dep. Garoth Distt Mandsaur on th...[Read full complaint]

MSEB New Connection

Sandip Shinde on 03 May 2014

i am Arjun uttereshwar shinde i request for new connection signal phase home i am try 4 year new connection but engineer he Rs 5000 thasund demanded cash in lach in paran...[Read full complaint]

Burning of fuse

Bhim Mahto on 03 May 2014

dear sir, i had taken bolero from nexgen ranchi on 12,, my problem is coming from one month, my problem is fuse of back light , CD and Ac always burning.... before two da...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage

Ravi Raj on 02 May 2014

We were facing low voltage for the last 2 years and we always complaints many time to electric office of daudnagar area aurangabad (bihar) , but daily they say (tik ho jayega wait kisia) i herbly ...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage complaint

Karnail Singh on 02 May 2014

We were facing low voltage for the last 10 days and complaints many time electric complaint to sham nagar area ambala cantt , but daily they provide us excuses instead of solution , the y told the...[Read full complaint]

Last five days power failure at home

Rajendra Patil on 02 May 2014

Dear sir i am war disabled ex solder , staying at village zurewadi , tel kavathemahankal , dist - sangli. From last 05 days my house power got cut due to msedcl power fauler, i try to coordinate w...[Read full complaint]

Electric Load Fluctuation

Kulwinder Singh on 02 May 2014

since last three days voltage is down in our factory and there is huge loss of business due to this.

Theft of electricity in taranagar chas

Akash Kumar on 01 May 2014

Respected Sir/Madam It's my duty to inform you that there is theft of electricity in taranagar chas on a regular basis....its everday story.Most people even don't have electric meter at home but t...[Read full complaint]

Regular 10-12 hours of interrupted power supply in our locality

Akash Kumar on 01 May 2014

Respected Sir/Madam It's my duty to inform you that there is regular 0-12 hours of electricity failure in TARANAGAR ; chas .The area next to us has good electricity but I...[Read full complaint]

Irregular electricity cut

Syed Sameena on 01 May 2014

I am living in paharia, varanasi there is an irregular electricity cut in the name of roasting, maximum they provide 7 to 8 hrs of electricity. Its very bad condition of electricity. Kindly solve ...[Read full complaint]

One phase of our connection is going from last 2 months daily

Shyam Maheshwari on 01 May 2014

sir i hold a hostel in manoramaganj palasia area full address is 19/1 manoramaganj . here the connection is getting ruined from last 2 months daily and the students residing in our hostel are suff...[Read full complaint]

Meter conection name not change

Surajprakash Choudhary on 01 May 2014

i had a sanchi parlour but i closed it in aug.2008 . sanchi dugdh sangh return my security money and transfer my parlour to sangeeta sikarwar. mpeb officer M.r V.K. Malviya (A.E.) took an applicat...[Read full complaint]

MSEB Irregular cuts

Whagoli Resident on 01 May 2014

Hello I am resident of Wagholi and feel ashemed that even after 50 years of Independence Our Country has not grown to basic hassle free services Hopefully dear modiji will solve this problem Thank...[Read full complaint]