Electricity Board complaints

Pseb free electricity

Sonu on 02 April 2013

Hi...Im filling this complaint aganst electricity board of punjab..In my area some people do not pay bill ...They consume 330 units...And their bill comes to zero. I consume 60 units...And i got b...[Read full complaint]

Meter lage ek saal hua aaj tak bill nahi poucha

Laxmanram Jakhar on 02 April 2013

my name laxmanram jakhar hai sir aap aajtk mere miter ka bill kitna ho gya koi malum nhi pdta hai sir bill ghar tak phuchane ki krpa kre Mob. 3215

Applied for new connection but no response from 3 months

Punit Parakh on 02 April 2013

Dear sir, it is to kindly inform you that i punit parakh prop. M/s core infrastructures had applied for new electricity connection in khasra no.247, block no. 10 , near tanawada , salawas road , t...[Read full complaint]

Meter removal even after bill payment

Gokul Patel on 02 April 2013

msedcl remove the meter of my shop no 6 evevn i paid the bill of 270 rupess of due date 12-03-2013 on 013. mr patil head of billing section talk very rudely and tell me t...[Read full complaint]

Electric meter give suddenly more units

Ashok Kumar on 02 April 2013

i am residence of house no. 175, saini vihar, phase-1, baltana, distt. Mohali, punjab. sir from last two time our electricity bill is more than Rs. 0/-. suddenly meters g...[Read full complaint]

DHBVNL Street Light Not energized

K. K. Sharma on 02 April 2013

One week back, tube light on pole opposite to house no. 831, Sector-4, Gurgaon has been installed. So far it has not energized. Please do proper connection so as it light...[Read full complaint]

Money is not transferred to tata power to a/c

Sagar Kumar Biswal on 01 April 2013

Dear sir, My a/c no. is 12121140005712.I transferred money to a/c no. 2173 on 31st march 2013 ,but still it is not reached to above a/c.So please look after the matter. <...[Read full complaint]

MeterBox in Danger State

Bhaskar Bhatade on 01 April 2013

Dear Sir I am Mr. Bhaskar Bhatade , resident of B-9, Navsantosh Co-op Hsg Society Ltd, B- Cabin Rd, Naupad Thane ( W ) - 0602 wanted to explain you about condition of met...[Read full complaint]

Incorect contact number in the electric bill

Salman Farooq on 01 April 2013

the contact number updated in electric bill and no one in the department has courtesy to respond to the phone calls .. they just switch off the power and don't respond to any citizens/people who c...[Read full complaint]

Unscheduled power cut in the night time

Salman Farooq on 01 April 2013

Hi all, this is regarding unscheduled power cut at late night particularly in varthur town, bangalore, karnataka, pincode 0087 dated 2013 bescom...[Read full complaint]

Electricity theft

Ramprakash on 31 March 2013

dear sir,maa kripa sand stone Gotan jo ke talanpur roaad par h.waha electricity ka miss use ho raha h.fram ke naam ka 20 horsepower ka coonection h par waha daily takriban 55 horsepower pechle kaf...[Read full complaint]

Illegal tar lagana

Gireesh Bhatt on 31 March 2013

Dear Sir/Mam Mai awas vikas colony mai gorakhpur mai rahta hu,mere ghar se kuch dur par ek ghar pe wo log tar dhere se lagate hai jiske wajah se hum log ko diktkat hoti hai , unka house no: 685 Aw...[Read full complaint]

Electricity line disconnected in the night 11 pm

Rameshwar S K on 31 March 2013

Dear sir, Our room power line has been disconnected by your staff at mid night 11pm. reason due of payment. Actualy we are living at 2 floor and the meter its fixed in the ground floor the line me...[Read full complaint]

Getting average bill after installation of new electronic meter

Ambre Rajani Damodhar on 30 March 2013

Dear madam/Sir, as per the above complaint, here is the short description as below: since 4 months onwards, I reside the below address as a tenant: mr. Borkar B R, Badoda bank coloney, Sadashankar...[Read full complaint]

Wrong electicity bill given since last 4 months

Shantaben Dave on 30 March 2013

Sir I had Get My Eel. Bill In Nov 012, at that time I Know my Meter Was Faulty and I got Average bill just reference from my uses of last 6 month( summer season). Then I ...[Read full complaint]

MPEB excess bill

Mrsshailaja Tilloo on 30 March 2013

excsss billing I am residing at 112 AnoopNagar Indore, I along with my family went to Pune from 5-1-12 to 20-12-12 ( except for April 7-16 ,& 2oJuly -10 Aug ) at my son's place .This information w...[Read full complaint]

CESC erroneous billing

Siddhartha Sengupta on 29 March 2013

Sub : Erroneous billing Supply at- BE/1/1/A Deshbandhu Nagar, LP-2/17. Kol-59 Consumer No- 006. Name-Partha Sengupta. Dear Sir, This has reference to my previous complain...[Read full complaint]

Torrent power more electricity bills

Niyati Patel on 29 March 2013

I’ve sent many mails and informed in torrent electricity company, Ahmedabad via e-mail that I have been paid more money of electricity bills rather No anyone resided at my home since [Read full complaint]

Reliance energy power theft by some people

Sam Shah on 28 March 2013

People For the Shivaji Jayanti Festival using Reliance Energy Power junction Box on the streets at Central Avenue Road Chembur station Mumbai . No one to see it and there was a Blast in the juncti...[Read full complaint]

Reliance energy extortion through arbitrary billing

Anil M Turme on 28 March 2013

Reliance Energy has been arbitrarily charging consumers under the name of their computerized billing system. I came to know this fact at the time of switching over to other electricity service pro...[Read full complaint]