Electricity Board complaints

Want a lineman

Ramu Ram on 03 June 2014

our light cable is not connect properly.so we want to connect this properly.please sir I hope you understand and send a linemen to connect cable. Thank You, Sir Address:Ramu Ram S/O Daya Ram Jalel...[Read full complaint]

Our many valuable electric instruments destroy due to low voltage

Santosh Singh on 03 June 2014

We are facing low voltage and voltage fluctuations problem in this summer . WE have lost our valuable electric instruments. NO ANY NECESSARY ACTION TAKEN BY LOCAL POWER STATION. PLEASE HELP US [Read full complaint]

Huge voltage problem

Lee Store on 02 June 2014

dear sir I would like to aware you about the versed position of voltage in this area .on repeated request they are not taking any satisfied action so we are suffering so badly in summer due to ver...[Read full complaint]

Home damage due to broken electric pillar

Narayan Dass on 02 June 2014

Sir/ma'am I am complainin about the damage which is done by the electric pillar. And the area where the electric pillar broken is C-715, PH-2, METRO VIHAR, HOLAMBI KALAN, DELHI-110082. Due to brok...[Read full complaint]

No power in 1 phase since morning 9.30

S G Kakani on 02 June 2014

No power in one phase since morning complaints made several times on 1424 , no response .directed lineman Mr. Hari and Mr.Suresh not responding. This is a regular feature...[Read full complaint]

Bursted transformer complaint

Gurjot Singh on 02 June 2014

Dear Sir, I am residing in village - baluwala 8'O' city-sri karanpur. our village transformer is in such condition that every now and den it got bursted in over load there is no one to look after ...[Read full complaint]

Excess light bill

Sunil Tech on 02 June 2014

js c the light bill of my shop frm last two month.befor that it was coming around 000, or 4500 bt nw frm last two month it is coming double of tht . hw is it possible eve...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill not generating from last two month

Santosh Singh on 02 June 2014

Dear sir, My self santosh kumar singh , my electricity bill is not generating from last two month ie.april and may 2014.i have also registered complaint on line but no result.i requested u to plz ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong electric bill

Daljit on 02 June 2014

my bp no 6675 my bill was sent wrong i complaind to custmer care complaind no ONM20141522526 but no action will be taken actually my present reading is 185 but in bill tw...[Read full complaint]

Bursted transformer

Megha Saxena on 01 June 2014

Dear Sir, I am residing in sector 12 of malviya nagar. our colonies transformer is in such condition that every now and den it got bursted due to small reasons like dew rain drops, heavy wind.... ...[Read full complaint]

Frequent unavailability of electricity in our area

Anil Prakash Mathur on 01 June 2014

In our locality there is frequent disruption of power supply whereas areas around us are not facing such problem. Please get things in order at the earliest and acknowledge the complaint. Importan...[Read full complaint]

Pgvcl tatkal connection

Mayur Zala on 01 June 2014

hello sir mara father farmer 6e mara farm ma electricity connection nthi aetala mate mara father ae tatkal connection scheme no labh lidho ane teno badho j charge pay kari didho aena aaje 3 month ...[Read full complaint]

No power throughout the night, more than 3 days in a week now

George Vikson on 01 June 2014

Everyday night the BESCOM power off the electricity near Seegehalli (Lake Mount Fort School Area), People and families with little children suffering, and normally the power resumes next day… Very...[Read full complaint]

Electricity not available regularly

Vishal Dogra on 01 June 2014

We r residents of Modikunj society,old pabhat road, zirakpur . We have observed that in last 4-5 days we are facing frequent electricity cut since 25may 014. Also the no ...[Read full complaint]

Power cuts in Gurgaon

S K Tiwari on 01 June 2014

I am a resident of C-70 Sai Kunj New Palam Vihar Phase-3 Gurgaon Haryana-122017, for the past 5 days we are facing severe power cuts in our area and when we complaint the electricity board people ...[Read full complaint]

BSES Power cut for around 14 hours a day since past 3 days

Shivendra Kushwaha on 01 June 2014

From past 3 days power is available for 0-40 mins and cut for 2-3 hours resultant is that the power cut are more than 12 hpurs a day. Due to this water problem are create...[Read full complaint]

Faulty meter please find fault

Vishal Vasant Mane on 31 May 2014

From last 2 months i have paid more cash than my used of electricity so please find fault in the electric meter.

Light didn't come at farm area

Deven Karangiya on 31 May 2014

In Rajkot distric ! Ta upleta Gam-Nagvadar respected sir, no any Rules by Pgvcl light time and many time power didnt come 2-3 days ! N noone can hear our complain pls save farmer ! i wish u will s...[Read full complaint]

Irresponsible behaviour of electricity board of uttar pradesh

Rozi Khan on 31 May 2014

Respected sir, on 30 may 2014 yesterday evening .elctricity poll who have power line of 1000 watt fall on our house sir it s main line of this area .called sabloo garhi r...[Read full complaint]

Road light jal rahi hai din raat

Deepak on 31 May 2014

Vaishali nagar e block ki road lights 3 days se continue rat or din jal rahi hai.pls lights off in the day.