Electricity Board complaints

Wrong Bill for Punjab State Electricity Board

Mukesh Kumar on 16 September 2014

This is to inform you we recently change our house meter ownership to our name (Raj Kumari) from Ram Parkash that is old owner. As per new Bill our account number is J61CM500607F & Old account num...[Read full complaint]

Outer unit installed in the verharnda

Mns Pillai on 15 September 2014

once i complained about two months back about wrong installation of your ac product in my residence but even after complaint to your franchise nobody attended after two months ,what Panasonic what...[Read full complaint]

My house electric meter is working abnormally due to which bill is high

Ankur Verma on 15 September 2014

Due to incorrect meter reading from last three months my electricity bill is to high I.E., Rs.6007/-. So I tried to raise the issue to j.E of the electricity department in meerut. I went to electr...[Read full complaint]

Electric Connection not given but bill raised and paid.

Amar Bahadur on 15 September 2014

Electric Connection was taken in September'13 in my name i.e. Amar Bahadur (s/o Ram nath Patel) Niwasi Gram Gopalipur, Handia Tehsil, Allahabad. Despite repeated request connection is not being pr...[Read full complaint]

Street Lights are switched off

Kajal on 15 September 2014

I stay in 23rd main, 18th cross, Ramanna Street, Ayodhyanagar, J P Nagar 5th phase. I have noticed that since one week every night after 1.30 pm somebody switches off the...[Read full complaint]

MSEB Complaint

Shivaji Mane on 15 September 2014

Dear Sir/Madam, From last 4 months I request to regional officer to installed new meter as previously we need to transfer the connection from SAU RANJANA HANUMAN MORE (Customer no:021520233552) to...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against broken electricity pole

Chandra Pal Singh on 14 September 2014

dear sir my name is chandra pal singh andmy address is b1 laxmanpuri vipin garden fakkad baba road uttamnagar landmark transformar wali gali my CA 3827 i have a complaint...[Read full complaint]

Line man k khilaf complaint

Sharanjeet Singh on 14 September 2014

sir, me Sonagir, district . Datia me rehta hun. hamara line man jagdish roj hamse riswat ki mang karta rehta hai, agar na do to connection kaat dene ki dhamki deta hai, hame connection kraye hue 8...[Read full complaint]

Against cut electricity

Radhey Shyam on 13 September 2014

Kalidi vihar agra ki light kab tak aayegi 9 30 pe gai h plzzz batana jarur

Bijli ka samay nirdharit nahi

Akash Dubey on 13 September 2014

DEAR SIR vill-Handia pratapur CHAMPAPUR janghai allahabad yeha pe bijli ka koi samay nirdharit nhi chahe jab aati hai aur kut jati hai . bijali paryapt nhi deti keval jhalak dikhane k liye aati ha...[Read full complaint]

बिजली मीटर शिकायत

Ram Bharosa on 13 September 2014

महोदय, मेरी आपसे शिकायत है की मेरे बिजली के मीटर में स्पार्क हो रहा था। जिसकी शिकायत मैंने सेक्टर २५ के बिजली घर में की थी। वहां से जो रामशीष इंजीनियर आयाथा , वह मीटर ठीक करने के बाद पैसे मांगने ल...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage complain

Indrajeet Beura on 13 September 2014

due to low voltage my fridge geting damage and powercut cross its limit 6hour. pls sir take necessary step

New meter installed is not in order

Ganesh Sinha on 13 September 2014

New meter installed on 8.14 is not working.It is off and not in order.I had to pay more bill in last month due to department error.Please. solve my problem to keep me awa...[Read full complaint]

Meter Reading is not accurate

Savita Sawant on 13 September 2014

Dear sir, My Self Mrs. Savita Sawant Having Rental room in khanda colony. My M.S.E.B consumer number is 8259 in the name of owner Mr. Tukaram K. Kadam . Unit No. 0345/kal...[Read full complaint]

PSPCL electricity bill payment

Manjit Kaur on 13 September 2014

Sir, With due respect I would like to register my complaint of electricity bill paid to pspcl on 11/09/14 through online.The bill was paid of account no X23GT230316k of amount 6480,the money is de...[Read full complaint]

Subject: Unnecessary Electricity Bill and harassment

Mandeep Singh on 12 September 2014

Note: Below Matter we already told to Punjab State Power Corporation Limited . My Complaint with Punjab State Electricity Board . Our meter number is U41GT410390M which is on JD AUTOMOBILES. I wan...[Read full complaint]

Electric meter is not working properly

Pankaj Kumar on 12 September 2014

my meter was not working properly.mostly in stop condition and if running reading directly add 85 to 100 unit so complain done in ashiana power house office since last 20 days but no any action st...[Read full complaint]

MPSEB electricity bill

Shakti Dhar Dubey on 12 September 2014

i have taken a domestic connection at my newly built home at virat nager panna road satna. i h'v receipt of security deposit dt. 4 april 2014 but from ths date of connection i dosen't get not a si...[Read full complaint]

Wrong place of transformer position

Ram on 11 September 2014

Sir I am from burma tola bareta, falka.sir my village is unconnected but few days before we came to know that we are going to be connected soon.for that process starts today when electric pole str...[Read full complaint]

Excess billing amount by msedcl

Dhanaji Kale on 11 September 2014

Dear sir / Madam, I am Dhanaji, consumer no:0003339050697701 and i am using electricity supplied by msedcl, maharashtra. I have received bill for period of 20 June 2014 to 20 July2014. I received ...[Read full complaint]