Electricity Board complaints

Electricity Bill Problem

B.v. Prakash on 18 October 2013

From B.V. Prakash C/o Chikkaligahia 199, 8th Cross, Telecom Layout, Near Vijayanagar Piple line, Magadi Road - 560 023. Sub: Bill Problem Dear Sir/Madam, I am I have facing problems from 2 months ...[Read full complaint]

Electric supply closed in last one month

Sakaldev Singh on 18 October 2013

Dear sir mera nam sakaldev singh vii karasghat wad no 1 post jhajhawa bazar distic gopalganj bihar hai jo ki barauli fidar or jhajhawa sub station dawara sanchalit hota hai sir pichale 30 dino se ...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill charge more

Neha on 18 October 2013

Red cross government hostel charging more bill @8.50

Replace external wire to internal wire on my electric pole

Anurag on 16 October 2013

Dear sir, hum jagatganj area me ek gali me rehte hai aur mere gali me bahut log electricity pole se bijli chori karte jisse mera bijli hamesha hilta hai aur kabhi kabhi to chala jata hai isiliye h...[Read full complaint]

Wrong meter reading

Subhasis Banerjee on 16 October 2013

the connection was installed on above address around 2008 whose connection no= j72380. i'm a tenant & shifted to this address in july 011. Till today i have received an e...[Read full complaint]

Reading Not taken and Assumed 1007 unit bill to me

Kamal Singh on 16 October 2013

I have received last 2 months bill with 1007 unit and also its very clearly said that the New reading was not taken, conceptual bill billed to me, i have investigate and checked my meter and noted...[Read full complaint]

Removing of Danger Electric Pole (cemented)

Pankaj Soni on 15 October 2013

SIR We had file written complaint for removing of danger/risky pole before 6 month Near about APRILl 2013 month to CSPDCL but till date we don't get receive any positive response from their end. o...[Read full complaint]

Electricity average bill

Arun Chechi on 15 October 2013

Dear sir my meter is in working condition while the person who comes to note down the meter reading does not come to the house write down the reading his own basis due to which bill is given accor...[Read full complaint]

Residential meter is charged as commercial

Shyamnarain Singh on 15 October 2013

Electricity bill coming in between 1500 to 2000 max have gone up 200. Due to charging at commercial rates.

Street light now working

James Guru on 14 October 2013

All Street lights is not working Plz repair ,,its very urgent Adressl Ghandhi kust ashram imdadiya maszid near BSES office tahirpur dehli - 95

Regarding dead street lights complain

Chandra Mauly Chaudhary on 14 October 2013

TO The Customer Care Officer Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited Delhi- Subject – Regarding dead street lights complain Dear Sir/Mam With due you respectfully, I Dr. C.M. chaudhary want to compl...[Read full complaint]

Cross electricity bill

Sajjan Gupta on 14 October 2013

i have got my electricity bill of 3000 rs. for a month. in the past month after my reading of meter bill came of 500 rs. but after it the next bill is of 3000 rs. for 900 units consumption. which ...[Read full complaint]

Electric transformer faulty

Dev Fuel Pup on 14 October 2013

sir, on 2013 that the transformer was burn than power supplly was stop due to that approx 100 ltr disel per day spent per day there is not response by electrical staff or...[Read full complaint]

Correction on light bill

Hemant Sanjay Jadhav on 14 October 2013

i paid my bill of recent month after the date of paying.but this month ,bill of recent month is added to pay...my this month bill is 850 &recent month bill was 590..there shows to paid 1440 rs. bu...[Read full complaint]

Electric Supply is bad

Vk on 13 October 2013

sir i am from mihijaam kangoi. i'm suffering for due to bed electric supply. Every time cut power due to rain & high voltage.we had complain but no result. sir please do something thank u.

Lost electricity and mis behavior of staff

Kanabar Divyesh on 12 October 2013

sir, I live in talala gir right now at that time there is no electricity in our area. I went to pgvcl fault office.but no one responsible person is there. there is a watchman is there,I discussed ...[Read full complaint]

Bijli board complain

Narvinder Rao on 11 October 2013

Dear Sir, my electricity line not repair for many month and my land crop destroy please help us

For electricity bill payment

Mayank Gupta on 11 October 2013

hamari factory ka bill approx 0000 rs tha. financial crisis ke karan hn bill nhi pay kr ske. aj penalty lg kr 550000rs ka bill h. hm iska compromise krna chahte h minimum...[Read full complaint]

For meter change

Radamal Jn Sundermal on 10 October 2013

Respected sir/madam, hamne 2 month pahle meter change karne ke application balaghat office me de thi magar aaj tak hamara meter change nahi huo hai, jiske karna hume metter bill jayda aaraha hai. ...[Read full complaint]

High Electricity Bill for MSEB

Inderjeet Saini on 09 October 2013

We shift to this new house and this is new LT type electricity connection. We see allot fluctuation in units consumed every month. Details given below ================ Jan - 42 units , Feb - 03 un...[Read full complaint]