Electricity Board complaints

APSEB charging the bill to ununsed Tenant

Priya on 15 March 2013

We are staying in a rented house for last 6 months in the same house.What ever the sur charges are coming now will be from 2011 .Why should I pay those surcharges even thoulf I am not responsible ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding a fine meter temper

Amar K Bhathal on 15 March 2013

Name AMAR KALYAN BHATHAL Account Number U41DD122198P I'm the resedent of Ludhiana my electricity provider Lalton grid it starts one day line Mohan lal come with his JE don't know the name of perso...[Read full complaint]

Electricity cut complain

Praveen Kumar on 14 March 2013

Electricity cut from 4 pm(14-3-2013) to till now.

Meter is not working.

Goutam Sarkar on 14 March 2013

Respected Sir, With due respect, I want to draw your kind attention that I am a customer of CESC ltd,residing at ichapore 219/A, Anandamath. Dist ( N) 24 parganas. Pin-743144. I am watching that m...[Read full complaint]

I cannot payment electric bill through online

Merachatterjee on 14 March 2013

my user id is 3134 i already done payment through online but now i can not payment of my electric bill

Online electricity bill payment one time

Sachin Gupta on 14 March 2013

Dear Sir/Madam, Sir Online Electricity Online Bill Payment Already Paid Rs 1.20 but Two Time Same Amount 1.20 Rs Online Payable so, Total amount...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about posts of Mahadiscom junior engineers

Wajahatullah Amanatullah Khan on 14 March 2013

Respected sir , At the time of recruitment of mahadiscom of sub engineer civil , i am fills the form and exam also done by me ......but atleast there is no result came out ......sir please say me ...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill complaint

Sayali Pawar on 14 March 2013

Main nallasopara w main rahti hu,meri complaint ye hai ki mere yaha pe har mahine electricity ka meter nikal kar le jate hai without any intimession,hum dono husband wife working hai,ek bar 1st ti...[Read full complaint]

Bses bill not sent to us

Kuldeep Singh on 14 March 2013

I am not being sent periodical bills for the last one year.Everytime we have to collect and pay bills from bses office. Kuldeep singh rz c-50-kh no-79/3/1 nihal vihar nangloi near 50 feet rd new d...[Read full complaint]

Electricity theft

Ritu on 14 March 2013

sir/ Madam acc/ no.p p148329 sq. hai is makan maip Yeh makan three shop & self home fir bhi bill down aareheah hi pleas send enq.... shyam colony gali no .05 sehatpur faridabad haryana

Ek saal se lite nahi hai lekin bill barabar aa raha

Devendra Shukla on 13 March 2013

dear sir/madam mera gaon chhatarpur ki gwarihar tehsil me parkashbamhauri k naam se jana hai yaha high schol aur police station hai iske bawjud bhi pichhle ek saal se yaha par lite nhi hai plz sir...[Read full complaint]

Agriculture electricity complaint

Paramjit Singh on 13 March 2013

respected sir/madam, i am a simple villager . but in my area there is too much electricity problem .from so many days we don`t on our tube well because of no power .we belong to mustfapur chakrala...[Read full complaint]

Transformer check keejiye

Rajesh on 13 March 2013

Hi sir Ghar chauriya post mehsi mere gao me Transformer jal jane ke karan light me badha ho raha hai plz chek kijiye aur dekhiye

Outstanding amount after paying the bill

Arvind Jhingta on 13 March 2013

We had paid all the bill given by electricity board and after paying the all they are showing the outstanding amount or Rs. 5253 . The meter no . is NDGTC-8 belong to Rohru sub-division.This pract...[Read full complaint]

Not activate my electricity connection

Ranjan Sarkar on 13 March 2013

Due to pending my bill so they are disconnected my electricity connection at my home. I've already paid my outstanding payment of Rs. 60/- the total amount. My ( LP no. <...[Read full complaint]

Electricity supply cut without any intimation

Tajender Kalsi on 12 March 2013

dear sir, this is very difficult to say that your department cut our electricity supply without any reason and perior notification. we are out of station and when we back found there is cut of pow...[Read full complaint]

light ki chori

Non on 12 March 2013

mr. rajendra/nanar ram vpo kidhwana,teh chirawa jjn.ghar ke kneksan se nalkup(kua) chalata ha.

High electricity bills

Promila Bhagat on 12 March 2013

I received high electricity bills last year in the month of April to june amount of Rs.24000,and from june to August of Rs.50,000.after making complain number of times they installed another fault...[Read full complaint]

Pgvlc bhuj na saheb kalasva mane heran kare che

Jashodaben Natha Ayar Nirona on 11 March 2013

hu shamji madan harijan re nirona ta. nakhtrana no vatni chu. mara name november 2011 ma conection manjur thai gayel che. je haji sudhi surve karva aavya nathi ane coll pan kadhel nathi, jyare bhu...[Read full complaint]

No action has been taken after paying for load enhancement

Khalekul Zaman on 11 March 2013

I have Electricity connection with WBSEDCL (West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited). My consumer number is F03-474. Recently, I wanted to install an air conditioner of 2 ton at...[Read full complaint]