Electricity Board complaints

No electricity

Siddharth Pal on 03 October 2014

To, The Department Of Noida Power Company Limited. I am a member of village kuleshra and facing with no electricity problem,in my village there is no electricity,kuleshra village in in main road ,...[Read full complaint]

Faulty electronic meter not showing any reading

Ravinder Kumar on 03 October 2014

My a/c no. Is u21cf650041h meter has been changed on conversion to 3 phase about 3 months back. Now again average bill has been sent for higher amount instead of actual reading. Today i noticed th...[Read full complaint]

Display broken without fall in 1 Month

Gopal Soni on 03 October 2014

I was just traveling in Train, whole knight phone in my pocket & then next morning i was look my phone..... it's damage?????? I was shock... display broken In side???

Current meter is faulty. please change

Vijay Kharkar on 02 October 2014

my Consumber no. 1434 this meter is faulty & my request change the meter

Pole nahi diye ja rahe department davara

Pardeep Kashyap on 02 October 2014

bijali department wiring ke liye poles nahi De raha hai. jabki meter bhi 3-4 hain. or pass ki gali me ek bhi meter nahi hai . us gali me poles lagva diye hai. becoz us gali me ex chairman ka ghar ...[Read full complaint]

Unnecessary light cutting

Rafe Khan on 02 October 2014

Mera naam Mohd rage khan h Wednesday din bhar light jati rahi jissey mera business nahi ho paya raat 3 bake Se fir light kaat li Gaye jissey mujhe mantaly pareshani hui mene nai sadak Mpeb office ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding to power supply cut

Mukesh Bharti on 01 October 2014

Respected sir, I live in a laharpur district sitapur (U.P.) which is situated 30 kilometers away from District Sitapur. We are facing a severe problem of growing instances of power failure for the...[Read full complaint]

Iѕѕυe oғ new electric мeтer

Sachin Raj on 01 October 2014

dear ѕιr / мadaм , ѕυв : ιѕѕυe oғ new мeтer тнιѕ ιѕ тo ιnғorм yoυ тнaт ι нave goт new lιne paѕѕed ғor мy ѕнop. вυт тιll now new мeтer нaѕ noт вeen ιnѕтalled ғroм cυrrenт deparтмenт . wнen ι enqυιr...[Read full complaint]

More electricity bill

Ranjeet Kumar on 01 October 2014

My consumer ID is DJ64829. my home is at UNTA MADARPUR JEHANABAD. I am new consumer join in (JAN.2014) . i see my first bill for 8/14 is 467. My...[Read full complaint]

लाईट कनेक्शन काट दिया गया

Rampratap Jat on 01 October 2014

सर, मैं रामप्रताप जाट जिला जालौर गांव वेङीया , सांचोर से हूं। हम जालोर और बाडमेर जिले की सीमा पर रहते हैं इसलिए 20 सालों से हमारा कनेक्शन बाडमेर जिले से है लेकिन अब गांव के सरपंच ने अपने चाहते वाल...[Read full complaint]

Excessive electricity bill by uppcl

Kamlesh Singh on 01 October 2014

Hello sir, i have flat in ankur vihar DLF Loni GZB since 2012.my electricity connection/account id is 000. Nobody lives out there since i buy it but still my electricity ...[Read full complaint]

Power supply in agriculture

Pundlik Sakharam Nimkande on 01 October 2014

dear sir, varil subject nusar mazya shetatil transformer jalun 48 hr chya var zayle aahe tarihi junior engg. gramin patur he 80% circular che karan pudhe karat transformer basvanyas talatal karit ...[Read full complaint]

Change of defective electric meter

Nitin Mahadeo Ghadge on 01 October 2014

For previous 15 month I am approaching MSEDC Virar office to change my defective electric meter but they are not taking any interest in doing so. Hence I am suffering financial loss as well as men...[Read full complaint]

No Vidhut supply in Govt School

Manohar Ram on 01 October 2014

Sir, Pickle 2 din se school me bijly supply band hai.

Change of meter

Kailas Rupchand Meshram on 01 October 2014

Sir I would like to inform you that since last 2 month no one is present at Home. But still electric bill coming much more. In this month it come 960 rs. How it is possible. please replace our old...[Read full complaint]

Defaulted Electicity Meter

Ravi Kumar Vansil on 01 October 2014

Sir, My Consumer No. A21CE90914Y. Since my Elect meter has been shifted to common meter box.I found meter is giving default readings as normally same elect.points/gidgets are in use. on 10 Sept201...[Read full complaint]

PGVCL new agriculture connection delayed

Narmadaben Fula Bhai Mangroliya on 01 October 2014

new light connection for agriculture tapak system i need cotetoin of my new agriculture i give redye diposite last one month reedy i wait your massege

Theft of electriciy

Gopal Saxena on 01 October 2014

Sir, I am Gopal, i have my house at 223, Gulab nagar,murao gali,bareily.And my brother is living at house no.370-A, Gulab nagar,murao gali,Bareily.Actually our houses are joined but we both have i...[Read full complaint]

Bahut light chori ki ja rahi hai

Hakimuddin on 30 September 2014

bahut month se mhow mey bunglow no 60 mey light chori ki jaa rhi h shabbir haweliwala ke yha bill bahut hi kum aata h bt light ke sare upkaran bahut use krte h pls check this place..sabki chori ki...[Read full complaint]

MSEDCL high amount bill

Haresh Kadge on 30 September 2014

Bill shows status of the meter faulty than also we are getting bill of approx rs 800 per month even though we are not using electricity and nobody stays there from past one year.