Electricity Board complaints

Regarding power cut without any prior intimation

Akshay Jain on 25 May 2013

iam the resident of house no. 246 sector-17 faridabad since last night around 12:15 am(25.05.2013) one of the phase is out. i have made repeated call to the customer care but every time i receive ...[Read full complaint]

Line man misbehavior complaint

Suresh Kumarpillay on 25 May 2013

My name is suresh lives in kalka bsnl colony house no 1 jto residence yesterday night our light suddenly gets off and thier was ligth in other home we called the electricity department kalka the l...[Read full complaint]

Electric transformer Burn

Rohit Bhati on 25 May 2013

Pls provide transformer according to load of village .

Massive power cut in new palam vihar phase 1

Michael Biswas on 24 May 2013

J Block Phase 1 New Palam Vihar Gurgaon,this happens everyday I have made number of calls to the local office here to take care of this issue but they kept saying its matter of two months and this...[Read full complaint]

Complain of voltage fluctuations

Rishi Mahajan on 24 May 2013

i want to claim damages from pspcl for loss of my AC due to voltage fluctuation. Please solve voltage fluctuation as soon as possible

Excess electricity bill

Sheela Thomas on 24 May 2013

We were not at home from 24/3/13 to 26/4/13 even then we received a Electricity bill of amount Rs.4294/- on 24/5/13 and the periods are not mentioned in this bill , and the units utilized is 443. ...[Read full complaint]

BSEB electricity bills not received since 2005

Shri Hari Shankar Singh on 24 May 2013

I m ready to pay my bill but i m't. Due to defective of bihar electricity board, i can't get my bill since may 2005.............Till today. Name - shri hari shankar singh adr... - gopalganj (muhad...[Read full complaint]

Weak damage electric pole

Md Eahteshamul Hasan on 24 May 2013

Sir me gujrat me job karta hu aor mere ghar me gents koi nahi rahta.mere ghar ke bagal me ek hi electric pole hai jo k lakdi ka aor damage hai.wo ketni bad gir chuka hai pad ghar ke log pvt. Misti...[Read full complaint]

In chowk electricity shortage

Mohammad Suhail on 24 May 2013

We are having shortage of electricity since yesterday 23 may.... Every day we there is some short circuit and we have live without electricity for 2 3 hours which ia really ridiculous in this scor...[Read full complaint]

Weak damage electric pole inside my home

Md Eahteshamul Hasan on 24 May 2013

Low Voltage Problem

J K S Chauhan on 24 May 2013

Low voltage problem facing regular from 15th April 2013 damage some electric motors and draw of more current. kindly improve quality of electricity.

In our area voltage low

Pradeep Maretha on 24 May 2013

i pradeep maretha, here inform that at our place "3 sector kudi bhagtasni housing board,jodhpur Rajasthan" have power fault problem from long time up to 3 years.so please take favorable acti

Not changed burn transformer from six months

Ajeet Mehta on 24 May 2013

in my village sehan, goraul, mahua, vaishali, bihar.the 100 kv electricity transformer burn from six months till now,but department not in process to change the transformer

After Permanent disconnection recipt also , connection has not been disconnected

Shashi Singh on 24 May 2013

I have received PD no. 785, which was applied on 013. My K.No is. 3415 and Acc.No. is 000. T...[Read full complaint]

Bihar state electricity board wrong bills

Kumari Mridula on 23 May 2013

i have paid last month electricity bills of con code nos. 4925 and 7626 by using internet banking on 013. yet these ar...[Read full complaint]

Wbsedcl staff ignoring our complaint

Kousik Satpati on 23 May 2013

Dear sir, with great pain i am writing this letter to you. My self kousik, we have a small husking mill in our village -parulia p.o.- simlapal dist.-bankura pin- 151. Mor...[Read full complaint]

Micromax Canvas 2 not yet received from kaunsa

Chetan Vats on 23 May 2013

I have placed order with kaunsa.com on 17/04/2013 order no. ka/112263/U6PCMOGU on 17/04/2013 products name Micromax A110 (MOBILE PHONE ) but products not delivered till now(23/05/2013) the stat us...[Read full complaint]

Continuous and long power cuts in our area

Anita Rawat on 23 May 2013

I am the resident of Baltana, Phase-3, Saini Vihar. This complaint is regarding the continues and long power cuts problem in our area. We are facing this problem since long back but now it has inc...[Read full complaint]

Supply of low voltage due to 66kv line passing above to close my line

Avtarsingh Gill on 23 May 2013

1) my tubewel in last of line between 13 poles from transformer . 2) 66kv line is crossing above my line due to high voltage above our line is damage my systems like motor,starters switches etc in...[Read full complaint]

Electricity cut for the whole day

Pallavi on 23 May 2013

On 22nd May 013, whole day there was no power in Banashankari Srinivasanagar 2nd phase area. We are having lot of trouble with water , and all other house hold activities...[Read full complaint]