Electricity Board complaints

Electric meter problem

Lacho Devi on 05 February 2013

hi, i undersigned a new house in tilpat faridabad house no.624my main meter is not working so check my meter

MSEB electricity prepaid token not generated

Ramashish Rajmani Saroj on 05 February 2013

Dear Sir, My consumer number is : 3739 Meter S/N : 7270 I have done the online recharge with a amount of 00/- rupees w...[Read full complaint]

Decrementing for electricity connection

Bir Jha on 05 February 2013

Respected Sir, This is inform you that we are leaving in Kanawani (Near Indirapuram).There is 100 families or more living in Kanawani extension new Amrapali Sr. secondary school from last 6/7 year...[Read full complaint]

Irregular electricity bill

Bharat Taori on 04 February 2013

We have not received possession letter from our builder till date but we received bill of Rs.650/- on a ground of faulty meter. And it is continue from two months. My address is S. No. [Read full complaint]

Complaint regarding electricity bill

Rakesh Kumar Chopra on 03 February 2013

Subject : Complaint Regarding Bill Respected Sir/Mam Bill is from the name Sh. Pradeep Kumar Chopra ; Address : S-82, Vijay Vihar , Uttam Nagar , New Delhi -59 having New KNO : ...[Read full complaint]

Street light put on

Neha Saxena on 02 February 2013

I am from the location Newai , Dist tonk ,Rajasthan Here the street lights are put on from past 4-5 days please look for it.

Madipakkam TNEB (Meter not Fixed)

Ganesh M S on 02 February 2013

Sir, Six Months back , my meter was found faulty and tneb officials had removed it and taken back. I have remained them 3 times about my situation, but no use. For the last 3 times i had been payi...[Read full complaint]

Irresponsibility of MGVCL

Ashish Patel on 01 February 2013

I stay in Vadodara : 105 Ashwamegh Tower B opp sayaji Vihar Club, Shiyabaug,390001 From past 7 days an electricity pole near our building is continuously emitting sparks thereby producing fearful ...[Read full complaint]

Loss money for electricity bill

Vinit Kumar on 01 February 2013

Sir mana apna bejali bill 344 pay kya tah par oh pay nahi hua , transfer to 4016 bihar state electricity plz ya kasa wapas ya ga bataya.

Online deposit electricity bill amount 903.00 adjust my current bill

Rajaram Pandey on 01 February 2013

Please on line diposit this amount adjust my current e.c.bill or payment me connection no 6607 rs.485-00tr ID msbi1050224336 dt1-05-2011 rs.175.00 .......msbi1020045129dt...[Read full complaint]

Shifting of electric pole

Girish Sv on 01 February 2013

I want to shift an electric pole which was recently shifted closer to my house building causing undue inconvenience. 1) What are the procedures ought to have been followed before the pole was shif...[Read full complaint]

Corruption of electricity

Sarabjeet Singh on 01 February 2013

A Firm Name M/S "CHAWLA WEAVING MILLS" Plot No-25 Geeta Nagar Extension Tajpur Road Ludhiana whose electricity connection is with a name of Gurbhej Singh whose connection is only for 20 KW,w

Excess billing by electricity department

Pramod Kumar on 01 February 2013

meter reading not display in electric meter then i complain to JE Mr. sunil kumar and he was demanded Rs. 00/- by me without any receipt then i object to him that any cha...[Read full complaint]

Change of name in electricity board accounts

Indrajiet Sreedhar Nair on 31 January 2013

I, Sabu Sridhar Nair, changed my name to Indrajiet Sreedhar Nair. My consumer no. is 061. I had submitted all necessary documents (below) for change of name from Sabu Sri...[Read full complaint]

CESC excess electricity bill

Anish Kumar on 29 January 2013

for last one year my electricity bill is always coming above rs 50/- Per months.. I have made repeated complains regarding excess bills but necessary steps were not taken...[Read full complaint]

Inadequte bill imposed by MSEB.

Kamlesh Thakkar on 29 January 2013

Dear Sir, From last couple of months i am getting inedequte bill by MSEB,under consumer no 000132135495.So their is an humble request kindly rectify the mistake on your part and do the needful. Th...[Read full complaint]

Correction in monthly electric bills

Narendra Mahalik on 29 January 2013

Sir We complaint to nesco 3 times about Correction in monthly Bills according to the meter reading which around more than six months.but they are not giving Response, I already 3 times visited to ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong bseb bill

Niraj Kumar Choudhary on 29 January 2013

I paid my december 2012 bill through SBI Net banking. But it DID not update in the bseb system. The january-2013 bill also reflected december 2012 bill amount as arrears. Please update the systems...[Read full complaint]

Street Lights not switched off

Sneha Patil on 29 January 2013

Respected Sir/Madam, The street lights in Hadapsar (on the road from Nobel Hospital to Magarpatta city) area are not switched off since past 3-4 days even during day time. I feel that this is a wa...[Read full complaint]

Regarding supply of electricity

Mahinder Singh on 28 January 2013

i have completed all the formalities for continueing domestic electricity for five new connections and we also got installed new transformer of 10 kw provided by PSPCL on 5 jan, [Read full complaint]