Electricity Board complaints

Not get votage properly and uncompleted 11kb line

Sandeep Jain on 23 March 2014

i am blong in gram malhargarh tahsil mungaoli disric ashok nagar m.p. my complaint is we are not gatting voltage properly so we cant play floor mill properly and only single transformer operate 10...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill 22/03/2014 tak ko nahi mila.

Damyanti Patel on 22 March 2014

please send to my electricity bill on next day. THANK YOU SIR.

Incorrect name in address of electricity bill

Sunita Devi on 21 March 2014

Hi Team , The billing address in the electricity bill shows incorrect name of my husband due to which sometimes I am unable to receive the bill or receive them late. (Husband's name to be changed ...[Read full complaint]

Bihar Electricity Excess Billing

Rahul Sharma on 20 March 2014

Dear Sir, With due respect I beg to state that I am raising complain on my bill(Consumer Id – DJ39503). I received bill amount 24506rs in Aug - 2013 month and when we checked with responsible peop...[Read full complaint]

Existing good condition meter replaced without customer complaint

Yagnesh Shah on 20 March 2014

Torrent power has forcefully changed existing running meter of our house though there is no complaint in existing meter. on talking to the concerned person he has not given his name and changed th...[Read full complaint]

Bseb bill sahi nahi hai

Anjumara on 20 March 2014

Mai electric bill pahli bar 2360 unit ka 2012 march tak ka jama kia us ke bad har mahina agust 2013 tak jama kia us ke bad bill galat ki karan jama nahi kia 2014 farwari tak reading 3356 hai to ap...[Read full complaint]

My meter reading fast

Ajay Kumar on 20 March 2014

Sir my meter is very fast. And my billing amount is 4000 very high amount.please resolve my problem..... my address vill-asoiyan po-marhowrah, dist- chapra saran pin-8414...[Read full complaint]

DHBVN application for name change

Dinesh Kumar on 19 March 2014

With most respectfully submitted that On dt.27.12.13 I went to DHBVN office, Near Auto Needs Showroom, Sec-14, Gurgaon for submitted an application for change the name and address of consumer in t...[Read full complaint]

Name change in voter id

Subhajit Roy on 19 March 2014

Dear sir, I am Subhajit roy.I live in Westbengal.My voter card Number is XVM0844464. My name is subhajit roy. but in my voter card the spelling of my name is Shubha jit roy. i requested to change ...[Read full complaint]

Cannot find payable bill

Jasmeet Singh on 19 March 2014

Cannot find any payable bill,if you have received your bill which is not available online

Power cut problem

Shivanand Sunmuke on 19 March 2014

sir ther is problem of power cut off every day electric city gose more then 3 to 5 time in a day my unit workers comes from out side now they are saying me that they will not come for work in my u...[Read full complaint]

Not got tablet from 3 months

Jariwala Nashir on 19 March 2014

The fault of screen in my tablet so that i am give my tablet to surat service station of lakshya tech solution to date 21st january after that till today i am not getting my tablet. Company do not...[Read full complaint]

Street light on during day

Sushil Padmanabhan on 19 March 2014

Sir, This is to inform you that while Coming from Sector - 2,Faridabad at 7:45am all the STREET LIGHTS were ON and same in Sector -24 ALL the Road STREET Lights WERE ON. So make some STAFF Account...[Read full complaint]

Excess unit in bill from lat 2 months

Ramesh Dutt Saxena on 18 March 2014

Dear Sir, my name Ramesh dutt saxena resident at chanakyapuri colony padre rewa mp. my bill service no 2000 ivrs no 000. my bill unit was 274 at...[Read full complaint]

PSPCL bill payment not updated

Sharanjit Kaur on 18 March 2014

I paid my PSPCL electricity bill at suvidhaa for my account H23SC680816L ON Dec05.2013 of Rs. 4670 with Transaction Id :37810513.But PSPCL is charging me again with penalty which Iam clearing from...[Read full complaint]

Very Poor Service by MSEB, Kharghar

Afi on 18 March 2014

We have a commercial establishment in Sector 7, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai where MSEB supplies electricity. From last 1 year we have been noticing that almost twice a month the power is cut off for ent...[Read full complaint]

Electric meter jal gaya hai

Veena Devi on 17 March 2014

sir mera meter jale huye 2 years ho gaye h,, load fix kar diya gaya h mera bil use se jyada aa rha h plz mere meter lagba de meter se bll liya jay dhrambir prasad singh veena grih east indra nagar...[Read full complaint]

Higher Electricity Bill

Pravin Gavekar on 16 March 2014

I have complaint against MSEB shil division, Dist Thane.My Consumer No. is 576, & Billing Unit is 643. I am staying in diva & i am facing higher...[Read full complaint]

Corrupt MSEB officers

Haresh Seth on 15 March 2014

Dear Sir / M'am, I am not just hurted but also scared to file any complaints against MSEB ulhasnagar 3 Hira Ghat Division as they are waiting for revenge once they get a chance on against the cons...[Read full complaint]

Not giving agriculture connection on chage of owner

Niralkumar Vala on 14 March 2014

i purchased land from my uncle. he was demanded the AG. connection in 2012 in government scheme.he paid 200 rs. for this connection on 5/10/2012 name of dhirubhai sidibhai vala. now a days on 2/4/...[Read full complaint]