Electricity Board complaints

Wrong line of electricity poll

Zulqarnainahmad Shah on 15 November 2014

Sir complaint for my area electricity line poll is rong and they are goin to on home in ward no 10 chikhli dist buldana maharasthra india so action of this matter

Electric excess billing complain

Mrs.archana Pradeep Kale on 15 November 2014

I am getting huge amount of electricity bill from BEST MUMBAI . This month I have to pay Rs.3920 /- . I have 3 tubelights , led tv ,fully automatic washing machine, microwave , and a window ac . I...[Read full complaint]

Very long pending complaint reg PSPCL power supply

Hariom Arora on 15 November 2014

we are suffering from Voltage fluctuated power supply from a long time. we approached SDO Kot Mit Singh, personally many times in this regard but he is not serious about our complaint we registere...[Read full complaint]

For no electricity

A K Sharma on 15 November 2014

0.30 am no electricity power in supath 2 few flats in F block. Nr. Old Wadaj bus stop

For New Electric Connection

Abhishek Singh on 14 November 2014

I applied for a new connection. The electric department people say pay them Rs7000 and the Meter will be installed. Although since I am going on my own they are creating various hurdles. I am alre...[Read full complaint]

For meter related

Rajender Prasad Sita Ram on 14 November 2014

respecte sir mera name rajender prasad sita ram gupta hai .mere plot no 24,ashirwad nagar,vadod,pandesara,gidc,surat me hai mere plot abi khali hai mai apna meter ki arji dalne apne vadod sub divi...[Read full complaint]

Disconnection of electricity connection without prior notice

Dr Nitin Dua on 14 November 2014

Our electricity meter was changed by the department few months back.Inspite of repeated reminders and requests to give us updated bills of new meter by recording new meter readings, no one from de...[Read full complaint]

For UPPCL electricity bill

Tr Maurya on 14 November 2014

Sir mira bijli ka kaneksan karaye 3year ho gaye hai abhi tak bill nahi aaya hai . Aur office me jane ke bad bhi kai Karvahi nahi hui hai Sir please aapse anurodh hai ki uchit karwahi karne ki kirp...[Read full complaint]

Not signing complaint letter with official stamp of MSEDCL

Suhas Kulkarni on 14 November 2014

We four person i.e Mr Suhas kulkarni (chairman), Mr. Ganesh Chinchkar (Secretary) Mr.Kantaram Patil & Mr. Rajesh Pawar (both members) gone to office of Junior Engineer Near Kunal Icon Rahatani Pun...[Read full complaint]

Not match water meter reading for two connection

Kailash Joshi on 14 November 2014

sir, three water meter connection in our building two meter name of smt saroj mittal first floor and second floor kno 0000 and 0000 the meter re...[Read full complaint]

Electric bill much amount

Akhilesh Tiwari on 14 November 2014

Sir I am consumer of Jaipurdiscom . I always pay my bill time to time when bill generat since 2011 but nov 2014 bill show 340 units and rs 8330 other charge in bill seria...[Read full complaint]

Burning of electricity meter

Vijaykumar Verma on 13 November 2014

Dear Sir, With due respect i beg to state that my consumer id is ME03173. My meter has been burnt from 11-august 2014 due to high voltage. Kindly replace it as soon as possible. SHANDHYA VERMA CHI...[Read full complaint]

Bihar state excess billing

Vijaykumar Verma on 13 November 2014

Dear Sir, With due respect i beg to state that i have a problem in my electricity bill. My consumer id is ME03173 and my account number is 173. I have installed a new met...[Read full complaint]

Meter of energy bill is not correct

Mahabir Singh Dhillon on 13 November 2014

The energy bill from 19th July 14 to 9th Nov 14 is incorrect. we have using 3 nos of ceiling fan 3 Nos of tube light and 2 nos of CFL only. The meter reading shown in our energy bill is 1915 in pl...[Read full complaint]

High electicity bill

Sadananda Basak on 12 November 2014

Dear Sir We have issues regarding the billing In the month of September you have billed us Rs3430 and in the month of October you have billed us Rs3500 We use one computer one fan two tube lights ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance net work problem

Preeti Sharma on 12 November 2014

There is no network in reliance from last 2days. I treid to swtiching off on nothing worked. im from shimla himachal Pradesh. kindly help

Electricity Meter Reading

Shailendra Kumawat on 12 November 2014

My Current bill dated on 31/Oct/2014 meter reading not taken by meter reader

Electricity meter jumping

Nitin Bodh on 12 November 2014

my electricity meter at my home is jumping, why i am saying this is because during nite time (8:00 pm till morning 11:00 am) it is consuming near about 47 to 50 units n in whole day it is consumin...[Read full complaint]

WBSEDCL defective meter & bill not received

Bappaditya Banerjee on 11 November 2014

Sir, I have complaint two months ago for change of my electric Meter which was identified by the meter reading person of the electric deptt. Also for this reason I am not getting my last two month...[Read full complaint]

Wrong meter reading since 4 to 5 montha

Rahesh Kumar Singh on 11 November 2014

sinch 4 to 5 months wrong billing approx 900 to 1000 bill is coming and only. 4 to 5 point we are using we are running around our electricity office and the officers says to go here and there . Ev...[Read full complaint]