Electricity Board complaints

Average bill given

Vijay Dwivedi on 16 October 2014

Wrong billing no reading meater watchk nahi ata reading lene

Inaccurate Light bill and Faulty Meter in Vashi

Annu Maddheshia on 16 October 2014

Respested Sir, We have Facing Problem since last month. Our Consumer no is 6075 Name of Circle is Vashi . We are facing a problem . From last 2 months our light bill was ...[Read full complaint]

Avaidh vidhyut connection vitran kiya jata hai

Badkul Bhaiya on 16 October 2014

Hamare vil.po. Padkhuri, teh. Vijayaraghavgarh, dist. Katni (mp) padkhuri me upbhokta light conection ko krishi upyog k liye lineman avidh without permission ke de rahe hai jisse gramin jano ko lo...[Read full complaint]

Meter lagwane hetu

Suman Bijarnia on 16 October 2014

Dear sir. Mene connection hetu aavedan kiya tha. Demand rashi 40515rs 8.14 ko jama karwa di he.sco no.diya he.metar issue ho chuka he.chirawa city 1 jen mr. Manish maan m...[Read full complaint]

Not provided electric meter after connection

Ashish Kumar on 15 October 2014

Dear Sir, I have applied for new connection from Fatehganj power house , after 05 months still lesa has not provide meter several limes I have gone at powerhouse but they didn;t provided meter. Ki...[Read full complaint]

Meter lagwane babat

Suman Bijarnia on 15 October 2014

Dear sir, mane canecsan hetu aavedan kiya tha .demand not 8.14 ko 0515 rs cash rec no.41ke tahat jama karwa diya ha.abi tak meetar nhi lagwaya g...[Read full complaint]

PGVCL Bill Payment charges

Virendrakumar Sanghvi on 14 October 2014

For online payments, PGVCL is charging Rs 10+ 1% of bill amount. This is unfair. For onlinepayment there should be discount not extra charge

Getting unnecessary bill/wrong bill for Rs.13540

Nachattar Singh on 14 October 2014

Respected Sir My self Nachattar Singh resident of h.no.7012, Street No.14, New Janta Nagar, Durga Nagar, LUdhiana. My Electric Meter Number is W21JF290285K. My complaint is that we have received o...[Read full complaint]

Chhattisgarh CSEB complain assistance issue

Saurabh Singh on 14 October 2014

Due to hudhud, yesterday my home's power got cut due to some looseness from the connection from poll. I complaint it to tje near CSEB Office near about 7 pm, they said that they will send any line...[Read full complaint]

Fast running of electricity meter

Ashish Gupta on 14 October 2014

Sir, this is Ashish, tenant of B-2692 Indira Nagar Lucknow. Meter of our house is running too fast i.e 2-13 units per day and no such heavy appliances are in use. I went ...[Read full complaint]

Unauthorised demand for money

Deepak Raikwar on 13 October 2014

Dear sir, I am gernel person and that problems is not my alone there are several people are affected this kind of unautherised demand of money for giving a electricity bill. When dos,not a money t...[Read full complaint]

Very high electricity bill

Neelam on 13 October 2014

I m tenant of ashish kumar singh account id 773. From last two years my monthly electricity consumption is around 1400 to 00/- rs but suddenly i...[Read full complaint]

Doesn't take Meter Reading

Suresh Khanvilkar on 13 October 2014

My regulery bill per month avarage of Rs.190 to 230 but, Aug & Sept 14”Elec bill is abnormal high, Rs 1600/-.Last month also it was very high Rs 800/-I am sure some has tempered my meter or manipu...[Read full complaint]

SDO not ready to take complaint over his mobile

S Kumar on 13 October 2014

One Phase of our Transformer is not working. Called JE but her mobile is not reachable. Called SDO he said why don't you speak to JE ? I told him that JE's mobile is not reachable so he should inf...[Read full complaint]

Excess electricity bill raised by CESC without taking meter reading

Anandkumar Jhawar on 13 October 2014

Dear Sir/Madam Excess bill raised for Rs.3850/- for September 2014 without taking meter reading and information regarding the same. I am incurring the loss of appx Rs.1800/- by charging bill of Rs...[Read full complaint]

Not issued electricity bill

Aniket S Naphade on 13 October 2014

Hello, I am resident of swamikrupa residency, besa road, Nagpur. Electricity bill is not received. Even i dont know my customers no. i hope i will get a solution as early possible.

Worst service from MESCOM

Nishanth Soans on 13 October 2014

mescom electricity company has the worst service, in my town kundapur. its a taluk in udupi district. we have power cut everyday on different time and if we call them to check when the current wil...[Read full complaint]

Electricity Bill Not Updated

Kunal on 12 October 2014

Hi, I have paid the electricity bill of Rs 94/- Bill Payment of Bihar Power North-South 2882 through PayTM online recharge website. The operator...[Read full complaint]

No Electricity in my village

Amrit Choudhary on 12 October 2014

There is no electricity in my village- ballipur,District-samastipur,Block-shivajinagar.15 year ago there were electricity but now there is no electricty.Plz plz give my village electricity plz plz...[Read full complaint]

For charging actual electric bill unit

Nandlal Shah on 12 October 2014

Dear sir/madam subject: to take action against meter reader santosh and rectify electricity bill of rs. 50/- descriptions: zone cseb : chawani 3501[Read full complaint]