Electricity Board complaints

Supply of low voltage due to 66kv line passing above to close my line

Avtarsingh Gill on 23 May 2013

1) my tubewel in last of line between 13 poles from transformer . 2) 66kv line is crossing above my line due to high voltage above our line is damage my systems like motor,starters switches etc in...[Read full complaint]

Electricity cut for the whole day

Pallavi on 23 May 2013

On 22nd May 013, whole day there was no power in Banashankari Srinivasanagar 2nd phase area. We are having lot of trouble with water , and all other house hold activities...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage in our area

A.uppilisrinivasan Srinivasan on 22 May 2013

We people who are living in sathya sai nagar karaikal main road srinivasanallur kumbakonam are extemely fet up with the very low voltage power in our area we have complain d several time over phon...[Read full complaint]

Nesco horrible interuptions in power supply

Kishore Kinkar Ray on 22 May 2013

Respected sir, I, Kishore Kinkar ray, of Thalkudi Village,PO:Mangalpur,Dist:Jajpur,Odisha,Pin:755011(NESCO) beg to state that ,in our village there is so much problem of electricity. There is no s...[Read full complaint]

About refund of commercial deposit from MSEDC (from 2009)

Sanjay Pote on 22 May 2013

submit original deposit receipt no. 5943 on dated 11-5-2009 to junior engineer MSEDC LTD. makhamalabad naka section. still not return upto 013. ...[Read full complaint]

JVVNL electric meter is not working

Sudhir Sharma on 22 May 2013

Hello, 22th may 2012 subject:- electric meter is not working sir, my name is sudhir sharma. My home address is " 41 Deep Nagar Near Dadi Ka Phatak jaipur rajasthan . my phone no is [Read full complaint]

Rs 741/- not adjusted by pvvnl

Umesh Kumar on 22 May 2013

I Have a connection of 2 KW vide connection No 2000 in the name of Kelash chand in Khurja I have deposited my Bill for the month of December 2012 on dated [Read full complaint]

Facing serious trouble due to voltage fluctuations in our home

Drkishor Brahmapurkar on 22 May 2013

Respected Sir, I am residing at C/o Ramkrishna Murty ,LIG 91,H.B.Colony Jagdalpur, Dist Bastar(C.G.).Since one month there is high voltage fluctuations in our home throughout day.The nearby reside...[Read full complaint]

Very much excess electricity bill

Anandkumar Agarwal on 22 May 2013

On 18/5/2013 i filed a complaint regarding bill dated 2013 rs-226008 /- on 20/5/2013 at 7 p.M. Officer/j.E goyal phoned me to come immediately . I went there ,they ordere...[Read full complaint]

The meter is not working

Ashok Bhoyate on 21 May 2013

The meter is not working from new connection installed. after the launch complaint divisional officer says, wire is finished. meter is fully stopped, but bill is generated every month.please solve...[Read full complaint]

Mpeb - non reciept of application

Sunil Jain on 21 May 2013

MPEB, Thatipur Zone, near Bus Stand - is not receiving my application regarding Load extension for my Shop.

Power fluctuation from the last summer season

Harjinder Kaur on 21 May 2013

Due to power fluctuation from last summer season the residents requested the area SDO power com , kitchlu nagar to rectify the problem but till date no action has been taken in this regard... We a...[Read full complaint]

PSEB excess Electricty Bill

Yatin Khanna on 21 May 2013

With Due Respect, I Yatin Khanna Having An Electricity Connection METER No. 5894 and ACCOUNT No. A22SP650340N, BY Address of KHANNNA FABRIC, Guru Teg Bahadur Avenue, Maji...[Read full complaint]

Electricity pole infront of my house

Tinku Tiwari on 21 May 2013

sir, i am liveing in surya nagar colony bus stand road datia (mp).sir kuch log mere ghar ke saamne elictricity ka board lagwa rahe hai jiske karan humare pariwar ko bahut hi pareshhani aayegi aage...[Read full complaint]

Regularly low voltage supply

Rohit Rishav on 21 May 2013

Its all just shit! The regular supply of low voltage electricity has pissed me off. While studying online,submitting forms it gets me into a lot of trouble. Its not just only my problem but my soc...[Read full complaint]

Rapid Voltage flutuations

Srivignesh on 21 May 2013

Respected sir/Ma'am In my area(Pallavaram, tamilnadu) we are facing severe voltage drop. coudnt use basic home appliances. I'm mentally stressed because of this. I couldn't switch on my PC which l...[Read full complaint]

For BSEB bills

Ayush Chhapolika on 21 May 2013

I have paid my bseb bills of april,13 but the updates of the bill of may,13 is not available. So I am unable to pay my bill.what to do now?

Threatening to electricity service wire and illegal construction

Harkeet Singh on 20 May 2013

Sir/Ma'am, I am running a bakery & sweets manufacturing unit at super shopping complex, opp. Old Sanskrit College , Solan under the name and style of M/s Daljeet Bakery & Sweet House, The Mall [Read full complaint]

No action against the replacement of the transformer in my village.

Neyaz Ansari on 20 May 2013

To Respected sir, I neyaz Ansari ,S/o- Md Kalimullah Ansari At- khiriya ,po- narwal-borwal ,ps Bagaha dist-West champaran, state- Bihar pin code-845105 would like draw your kind Attention to fact ...[Read full complaint]

Electric meter reading na hona.

Ashish Bundela on 20 May 2013

Sir! Sanamra niwedan hai ki me ghar or sampurd gao me 6 mah se adhik samye se metar reading karne koi bhi nahi araha hai jiske kard me or sampurd gao ke costumer ka vidhut bill adhik araha hai isk...[Read full complaint]