Electricity Board complaints

Shailendra Kumawat on 12 November 2014

My Current bill dated on 31/Oct/2014 meter reading not taken by meter reader

Electricity meter jumping

Nitin Bodh on 12 November 2014

my electricity meter at my home is jumping, why i am saying this is because during nite time (8:00 pm till morning 11:00 am) it is consuming near about 47 to 50 units n in whole day it is consumin...[Read full complaint]

WBSEDCL defective meter & bill not received

Bappaditya Banerjee on 11 November 2014

Sir, I have complaint two months ago for change of my electric Meter which was identified by the meter reading person of the electric deptt. Also for this reason I am not getting my last two month...[Read full complaint]

Wrong meter reading since 4 to 5 montha

Rahesh Kumar Singh on 11 November 2014

sinch 4 to 5 months wrong billing approx 900 to 1000 bill is coming and only. 4 to 5 point we are using we are running around our electricity office and the officers says to go here and there . Ev...[Read full complaint]

Light home connection

Munnidevi on 11 November 2014

i have deposited meter security dated 02/4/2013 but i have not received any kind of electricity meter and connection so please do the needfull actions as early as possible thanks

For Krishi connection

Rama Ram on 11 November 2014

My grand father Karna Ram s/o Damma Ram had not applied for krishi connection even though Panna Ram s/0 Rasinga Ram produced connection file by name Karna Ram and got connection in his own farm. N...[Read full complaint]

Thief of electricity

Ayu on 10 November 2014

There is a Apartment name SiddhiVinayak home above mother dairy. One of the flat owner have take the electricity connection directly from the main box without any meter by giving a sum of rupee to...[Read full complaint]

Punjab electricity high amount of bill

Raina Thakur on 10 November 2014

Sir we r from salarian kalan teh muk district hohiarpir.we r under bhangala electricity board.sir we are vrry deptessed by the high amount of bill.my papa is noly at home and they use very less am...[Read full complaint]

Security not refunded since last 4 months

Prateek Rathi on 10 November 2014

Dear sir, This is to bring to your kind notice that our power connection no. P-0010, of 2400 KVA on my work place under the name of “M/S GROVER STEEL ROLLING MILLS” being supplied on a [Read full complaint]

Meter shifting complaint

Sulabh Verma on 10 November 2014

Sir Maine meter sifting ke liye application di hui hui hai but us par mujhe koi response nahi mila or aapki team sahi se baat nahi karti hai to I request u meri problem ka solution kare Thank u. M...[Read full complaint]

Transformer not working of daroli village

Inderpal Singh Dasson on 10 November 2014

I am a farm pspcl has provide us a trasfarm of 100 power on 7 motors. It is not working from last 23 days. We can complaint in our grid (tuleval grid distt. Patiala) but they can't do anything til...[Read full complaint]

MSEDCL Excessive billing received consistently since last one year

Mandar Manolikar on 10 November 2014

From, Mandar Krishna Manolikar, AT H.NO.155 VIKRANT FARM, TAL KARJAT, DIST RAIGAD KARJAT 0206 Reference Consumer number: 4694 I have been receiv...[Read full complaint]

Both electronic meters defective.

Jyotirmay Ray on 09 November 2014

Meter No.751006228 fixed for my Flat-F2 is NOT WORKING since Feb,2013, and despite complaining to the Station Manager (AE), Rajarhat CCC(WBSEDCL), Kali Park, Bablatala, Kolkata-700136, officially ...[Read full complaint]

Street lights removed by electricity department to be install again

Prasidh Narayan Singh on 09 November 2014

Sir, This is with regards to street lights which were already installed,removed by Electricity board in the name of some modification works at our area P Block,New Palam Vihar,Phase - I,Gurgaon. S...[Read full complaint]

Commercial billing complaint

Mr. Jain on 09 November 2014

14 A LIG Flat Rajouri Garden New Delhi-110027. is address pe jbse ye flat allot huye h tbse company chal rhi h its a VUDTIQUE CREATION but jo iska bill ata h bses h wo residential h ata h but yaha...[Read full complaint]

Electronic meter burnt

Harbanfg on 08 November 2014

how do much metar brunt & bijali suplay band 4 howar suppley band

Not receive any bill after nine months passed of elect. connection

Yogesh Kumar on 08 November 2014

Sir I have taken an electricity connection from pspcl bathinda in month of Feb 2014 and about passing of 9 months .. No any bill has been received to me till todAy. No account number has been allo...[Read full complaint]

Electricity problem

Satnam Singh on 08 November 2014

With humble req. Want to say about 6 month in our village electricity due to improper line man and our village name mundaliya gausu NH-74 p.o mundaliya gausu dist. Pilibhit please kindly furnish o...[Read full complaint]

low voltage complain

Vijay Chaudhary on 07 November 2014

Low voltage in our Colony from morning and response from anyone after complaints

2000 uits has been hit.

Taj Tamboli on 07 November 2014

Dec 2012 m hamare ghar ka kam chalu hua.tabse lekar oct 2013 tak kam chalu tha isi dauran 91 unit har mahine ko bill aa raha tha.hum uske bad bhi jo bi bill aata h wo pura bhar dete h. Aaj 1470 bi...[Read full complaint]