Electricity Board complaints

Excessive consolidated bill amount due to MSEB faulty meter.

Chandresh Yadav on 17 November 2014

I have been paying all MSEB bills regularly as received (customer no 63), suddenly I received a bill of Rs30,6500 this month. Upon visiting the Kalyan MSEB office to enqu...[Read full complaint]

Non availability of electricity in the town

Mukesh Kumar on 16 November 2014

Sir, i am a resident of bairgania dist:sitamarhi(bihar) .My area is facing continuous electricity problem since long .There is good position of electricity in its east side (po-riga) and there is ...[Read full complaint]

Meter fast and faulty

Padurang Lokhare on 16 November 2014

meter fast.bill is coming in a high amount . i given complaint dated 27/10/2014 complaint no-1777826

Electricity lose wires complain

Milindsingh Karasolia on 15 November 2014

sir/madam .......mera ghar gwalior mein adityapuram colony mein hai ...address _b-73 ......sir mere ghar ke pass 11kv line nikli hai ....jiske wire ab bahut loose ho gaye hain bahut loose ......li...[Read full complaint]

Not install meter & change load capacity

Awadhesh Kumar Pathak on 15 November 2014

Respected sir / madam my Address - alampur Kalpi my connection no - 0441 DT - 11 may 2011 sir abhi take mere yaha meter installed nahi huya me meter cast deposit date of ...[Read full complaint]

Torrent excess bill amount for less usage

Vaibhav Garg on 15 November 2014

I am fed up with torrent power excess bills they charged too much amount than our usage.for 58 units of consumption they chaged us 1.97 rs in which they added fixed charg...[Read full complaint]

Fluctuation in electricity

Banta Singh on 15 November 2014

Respected Sir With due I would like to state that their has been change of electricity cables in my village and persons doing so have put the load on the transformer and when they put on the switc...[Read full complaint]

Mseb employee complain

Jose Leena Filip on 15 November 2014

I don't have power from last night and had logged complaint by calling customer care. Please find the below complaint numbers 6402 6344 [Read full complaint]

Wrong line of electricity poll

Zulqarnainahmad Shah on 15 November 2014

Sir complaint for my area electricity line poll is rong and they are goin to on home in ward no 10 chikhli dist buldana maharasthra india so action of this matter

Electric excess billing complain

Mrs.archana Pradeep Kale on 15 November 2014

I am getting huge amount of electricity bill from BEST MUMBAI . This month I have to pay Rs.3920 /- . I have 3 tubelights , led tv ,fully automatic washing machine, microwave , and a window ac . I...[Read full complaint]

Very long pending complaint reg PSPCL power supply

Hariom Arora on 15 November 2014

we are suffering from Voltage fluctuated power supply from a long time. we approached SDO Kot Mit Singh, personally many times in this regard but he is not serious about our complaint we registere...[Read full complaint]

For no electricity

A K Sharma on 15 November 2014

0.30 am no electricity power in supath 2 few flats in F block. Nr. Old Wadaj bus stop

For New Electric Connection

Abhishek Singh on 14 November 2014

I applied for a new connection. The electric department people say pay them Rs7000 and the Meter will be installed. Although since I am going on my own they are creating various hurdles. I am alre...[Read full complaint]

For meter related

Rajender Prasad Sita Ram on 14 November 2014

respecte sir mera name rajender prasad sita ram gupta hai .mere plot no 24,ashirwad nagar,vadod,pandesara,gidc,surat me hai mere plot abi khali hai mai apna meter ki arji dalne apne vadod sub divi...[Read full complaint]

Disconnection of electricity connection without prior notice

Dr Nitin Dua on 14 November 2014

Our electricity meter was changed by the department few months back.Inspite of repeated reminders and requests to give us updated bills of new meter by recording new meter readings, no one from de...[Read full complaint]

For UPPCL electricity bill

Tr Maurya on 14 November 2014

Sir mira bijli ka kaneksan karaye 3year ho gaye hai abhi tak bill nahi aaya hai . Aur office me jane ke bad bhi kai Karvahi nahi hui hai Sir please aapse anurodh hai ki uchit karwahi karne ki kirp...[Read full complaint]

Not signing complaint letter with official stamp of MSEDCL

Suhas Kulkarni on 14 November 2014

We four person i.e Mr Suhas kulkarni (chairman), Mr. Ganesh Chinchkar (Secretary) Mr.Kantaram Patil & Mr. Rajesh Pawar (both members) gone to office of Junior Engineer Near Kunal Icon Rahatani Pun...[Read full complaint]

Not match water meter reading for two connection

Kailash Joshi on 14 November 2014

sir, three water meter connection in our building two meter name of smt saroj mittal first floor and second floor kno 0000 and 0000 the meter re...[Read full complaint]

Electric bill much amount

Akhilesh Tiwari on 14 November 2014

Sir I am consumer of Jaipurdiscom . I always pay my bill time to time when bill generat since 2011 but nov 2014 bill show 340 units and rs 8330 other charge in bill seria...[Read full complaint]

Burning of electricity meter

Vijaykumar Verma on 13 November 2014

Dear Sir, With due respect i beg to state that my consumer id is ME03173. My meter has been burnt from 11-august 2014 due to high voltage. Kindly replace it as soon as possible. SHANDHYA VERMA CHI...[Read full complaint]