Electricity Board complaints

Not giving power connection

Lalit Dwivedi on 11 October 2012

Regarding electricity connection dear sir/Mam, this is bring to your notice that I am running my own business from past 4 years in nanpara dist bahraich,infront of nanpara sdm court.My shop is sit...[Read full complaint]

Mseb worst systen of online bill payment system

Prasad Sadguru Dhoke on 11 October 2012

Grahak kramank :- 9723 billing unit no:- 4577/Kalyan(e)s/Dn.III its worst systen of online bill payment system..... first I tried to pay bill by using my sbi master debit...[Read full complaint]

Pvvnl incorrect electricity bill - inflated 10 times

Dhiraj Pandey on 11 October 2012

My electricity bill is not correct for october 012. The bill is showing 3269 units consumption whereas my current consumption as per reading is 291 units as on 10th octob...[Read full complaint]

Correction in surname in electricity bill

Madhuri Sharad Rajgurav on 11 October 2012

Dear sir/Madam, I mrs. Madhuri sharad rajgurav residing at ambernath west I want to do correction in my surname in your electricity bill it is mentioned as rajguru instead of rajgurav. So please c...[Read full complaint]

Bseb electricity pole fall on my roof

Vinod Kumar Mishra on 11 October 2012

Sir, an electric pole which has cracked and clamped three places has fallen on my roof.That result cracks in my concrete roof. I had submit a written complain at district office of siwan but no an...[Read full complaint]

Change of name in electricity bill

Kamal Kishor on 11 October 2012

Change of fathers name in the electricity bill the correct name is mr.Shiv kumar banjare address-lig-39 kolihapuri anda. Bp no.-1002635230

Reliance energy ka bill bohot jada aata he

Raghu Nath on 10 October 2012

Reliance energy ka bill bohot jada aata he

Electricity meter is not working properly

Devendra Kr. Sharma on 10 October 2012

I have been watching since last one year that the calibration of my electricity meter is not properly which I have been checked through put out the lights for three days but the electricity meter ...[Read full complaint]

No getting electricity bills from Mahadiscom

Bharat Patil on 10 October 2012

I had taken a new electricity connection on 011. I had got electricity meter fitted at my home. The problem is I am not getting electricity bills despite of the fact that...[Read full complaint]

Mseb of barshi dist solapur useless

Sanjay Dhoka on 10 October 2012

Dear sir/Madam, I have been recieving faulty light bill from last 5 to 6 months.We went to compliant them for 130 to 140 times but there is not a single person responsible to take our complaint.Th...[Read full complaint]

Jodhpur vidhut vitran nigam wrong billing

Sawant Raj Chopra on 10 October 2012

We are from state-rajasthan distict-badmer village-kannana. Now we are setteled at state-karnataka distict-bellary we visit our home at kannana in every 1-2 years once for 4-5 days. We had last vi...[Read full complaint]

Torrent electricity availibility complaint

Vipin Sagar on 10 October 2012

As per the special orders of supreme court of india that there should electricity be available 24 hours in agra, u.P. Because it is an international tourist destination. Approx 50 lac tourists vis...[Read full complaint]

Transfer electricity bill / Meter

Vasumati Vasantrai Mehta on 09 October 2012

Applicant smt.Vasumati . V. Mehta mrs.Jyoti dhiresh mehta plot no.09, road no.07, sector-11 new panvel 0206 to, the deputi executives / Enggineers / Cheif enggineers. Tap...[Read full complaint]

Excess mseb bill paid

Ganesh Sakure on 09 October 2012

My name is ganesh sakure resident from pimpro chinchwad, pune area. I have purchased a new flat in kalewadi area at sonigara vihar in 010. Since then I have been getting ...[Read full complaint]

Pgvcl no response of application and no service at all

Mahesh Pipalia on 09 October 2012

Dear sir, I am from sarera, a village of bhavnagar district and mahuva taluka. I am a represetative for some group of farmers who are loosing peace of their mind due to non-service from pgvcl mahu...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill reading not taken

Antony on 08 October 2012

No one came to my house to take eb bill reading in mgr nagar, the last reading was taken on 7/07 and now its 09 oct and still no one came to take reading. As the days pas...[Read full complaint]

Bses non acceptance of electricity bill payment

Shalini Khurana on 08 October 2012

Hi, we were billed for rs 9110 for 4 months means 2 billing cycles from 20 5-12 to 16-07-12 & 17-07-12 to 14-09-12 and the due date is 11 oct [Read full complaint]

Issue in bseb (bihar state electricity board) electricity bill

B. Devi on 08 October 2012

In jan 2008 meter reading displayed on bill received was 4000 and amount due was rs 880. In feb 2008 meter reading displayed on bill received was 6600<...[Read full complaint]

Apseb's no electric pole in our village

Praveen Gade on 08 October 2012

I am a resident of saheb nagar, vanasthalipuram, near police quarters, house no.: 5-2-185/P61;) of old village saheb ngr, mandh colny, vansthalipuram. Since two years, there is no electric pole in...[Read full complaint]

Mseb pune vadgaon branch complaint

Pratik Deshmane on 08 October 2012

Hello I had given a written application to check the electricity meter to mseb regarding my meter running fast generating more bills . They came up with a faulty report . And promised to give me r...[Read full complaint]