Electricity Board complaints

Rs 741/- not adjusted by pvvnl

Umesh Kumar on 22 May 2013

I Have a connection of 2 KW vide connection No 2000 in the name of Kelash chand in Khurja I have deposited my Bill for the month of December 2012 on dated [Read full complaint]

Facing serious trouble due to voltage fluctuations in our home

Drkishor Brahmapurkar on 22 May 2013

Respected Sir, I am residing at C/o Ramkrishna Murty ,LIG 91,H.B.Colony Jagdalpur, Dist Bastar(C.G.).Since one month there is high voltage fluctuations in our home throughout day.The nearby reside...[Read full complaint]

Very much excess electricity bill

Anandkumar Agarwal on 22 May 2013

On 18/5/2013 i filed a complaint regarding bill dated 2013 rs-226008 /- on 20/5/2013 at 7 p.M. Officer/j.E goyal phoned me to come immediately . I went there ,they ordere...[Read full complaint]

The meter is not working

Ashok Bhoyate on 21 May 2013

The meter is not working from new connection installed. after the launch complaint divisional officer says, wire is finished. meter is fully stopped, but bill is generated every month.please solve...[Read full complaint]

Mpeb - non reciept of application

Sunil Jain on 21 May 2013

MPEB, Thatipur Zone, near Bus Stand - is not receiving my application regarding Load extension for my Shop.

Power fluctuation from the last summer season

Harjinder Kaur on 21 May 2013

Due to power fluctuation from last summer season the residents requested the area SDO power com , kitchlu nagar to rectify the problem but till date no action has been taken in this regard... We a...[Read full complaint]

PSEB excess Electricty Bill

Yatin Khanna on 21 May 2013

With Due Respect, I Yatin Khanna Having An Electricity Connection METER No. 5894 and ACCOUNT No. A22SP650340N, BY Address of KHANNNA FABRIC, Guru Teg Bahadur Avenue, Maji...[Read full complaint]

Electricity pole infront of my house

Tinku Tiwari on 21 May 2013

sir, i am liveing in surya nagar colony bus stand road datia (mp).sir kuch log mere ghar ke saamne elictricity ka board lagwa rahe hai jiske karan humare pariwar ko bahut hi pareshhani aayegi aage...[Read full complaint]

Regularly low voltage supply

Rohit Rishav on 21 May 2013

Its all just shit! The regular supply of low voltage electricity has pissed me off. While studying online,submitting forms it gets me into a lot of trouble. Its not just only my problem but my soc...[Read full complaint]

Rapid Voltage flutuations

Srivignesh on 21 May 2013

Respected sir/Ma'am In my area(Pallavaram, tamilnadu) we are facing severe voltage drop. coudnt use basic home appliances. I'm mentally stressed because of this. I couldn't switch on my PC which l...[Read full complaint]

For BSEB bills

Ayush Chhapolika on 21 May 2013

I have paid my bseb bills of april,13 but the updates of the bill of may,13 is not available. So I am unable to pay my bill.what to do now?

Threatening to electricity service wire and illegal construction

Harkeet Singh on 20 May 2013

Sir/Ma'am, I am running a bakery & sweets manufacturing unit at super shopping complex, opp. Old Sanskrit College , Solan under the name and style of M/s Daljeet Bakery & Sweet House, The Mall [Read full complaint]

No action against the replacement of the transformer in my village.

Neyaz Ansari on 20 May 2013

To Respected sir, I neyaz Ansari ,S/o- Md Kalimullah Ansari At- khiriya ,po- narwal-borwal ,ps Bagaha dist-West champaran, state- Bihar pin code-845105 would like draw your kind Attention to fact ...[Read full complaint]

Electric meter reading na hona.

Ashish Bundela on 20 May 2013

Sir! Sanamra niwedan hai ki me ghar or sampurd gao me 6 mah se adhik samye se metar reading karne koi bhi nahi araha hai jiske kard me or sampurd gao ke costumer ka vidhut bill adhik araha hai isk...[Read full complaint]

Low power in dada nagar

Tejinder Singh on 20 May 2013

we are suffering from low electricity voltage from last 8 months, At night the tube light and fans do not work properly and we are suffering from worst situation in these days.here also supply the...[Read full complaint]

MSEB Excess Billing

Sakar Chaubey on 20 May 2013

Hi, I stay in Kalpataru Estate-Phase-2, Flat 4B-1002 in Pimple Gurav Pune on rent. The MSEB Bill for the past 3-4 months has always exceeded 1K mark. Since April 28th I was on vacation and came ba...[Read full complaint]

Without considering meter reading Wrong bill Generated

Nilesh Mishra on 20 May 2013

I got only Rs.40 as April month bill. Last meter reading for march month was 1203 and as at today on 20 May it is 1535 but MSEDCL shown 0 unit f...[Read full complaint]

Interruptions in electric supply

V.l.tari on 20 May 2013

Electric supply is being interrupted at any time causing lot of inconvenience. Frequent load shedding damages appliances like refrigerator,t.V.,computer, inverter .

Very Bad electric supply

Unknown on 20 May 2013

Aaj 15 Din se sirf Bokaro Bari Cooperative main line 24 ghante main sirf 3-4 ghanta milraha hai aur baki pure bokaro main line rahta hai puchhne pe JSEB ke employees ka kahna hai ki Bari Cooperati...[Read full complaint]

3 Phase lines sanctioned on paper but no effort taken

Varun Sharma on 20 May 2013

The lines in gandhi nagar area of Ambala Cantt had been sanctioned on paper for last so many days but no effort had been taken. Just because of spine less Electricity Board which has been unable t...[Read full complaint]