Electricity Board complaints

Electricity is not available due to transfer burn.

Ramashankar Sharma on 19 October 2014

Respected Sir I m Ramashankar Sharma and I belong to Village-Pararia, Post-Garahani,Dist-ARA (Bhojpur). Last two years we have fase lots of problem without electicity. we have complaint so many ti...[Read full complaint]

New voter card

Kamal Bhandari on 18 October 2014

My name is kamal bhandari.I married in 2011,but my wife have not received voter card yet. Because each and every time she applied for new voter card . Application was cancelled due to some mysteri...[Read full complaint]

MPEB wire jointing

Jaiprakash Sahu on 18 October 2014

Dear sir. i am jai prakash sahu village deorea fareda post manikwar distt rewa (M.P) sir am complene near mpeb office joint wire before 4 day but mpeb employ not joint and i am 4 times calling but...[Read full complaint]

CHANGE OF transformer

Shital Prasad on 18 October 2014

Dear sir, I am a farmer of gram sainkheda, thana sainkheda, thahshil gadarwara, dist. narsinghpur, our transformer fuse many time recently fuse before 3 days because it has a overload transformer ...[Read full complaint]

Low back-up and Exide battery is totally defective

Seema Lal on 18 October 2014

I have purchased an exide battery from anand traders Garhwa Jharkhand on 2013 & since very begining it is totally defective till todate.Earlier I have complaint for the b...[Read full complaint]

Excess billing in cesc /kolkata (under taratalla)

Om Prakash Das on 18 October 2014

cust.id-14000375661, consumer no-14006125154 dear sir./madam i beg draw kind attn. to concerned deptt. of CESC that i am facing excess bill amount every month. we consume one cfl light, one fan & ...[Read full complaint]

Grievances due to an Installation of a Transformer Near to our House

Sayan Das on 18 October 2014

Dear Sir/Madam, I, Sayan Das (Consumer ID : 39), am a resident of Rishi Aurobindo Road, Madhyamgram, Kolkata - 130. Recently there has been an i...[Read full complaint]

Electric meter change

Bhawarlalchoudhary on 18 October 2014

sir .. hamare domestic meter pichle 2year se band pada h. pariwar me se sirf bujarg mataji hi ghar par rahti h... Humne meter change k liye January 2014 me application di thi or MCO no. liye the s...[Read full complaint]

Transformer Infront of Official building and Wires with our terrace

Jatish Arora on 17 October 2014

Dear Sir/Madam I Am from New Grain Market Jalandhar and my Electricity Office Maqsudan Jalandhar. they Put Transformer Infront of office building and Wires of 440 Watts Similar to my Balcony With ...[Read full complaint]

Meter reading is abnormal for last 4 months

Chinmoy Das on 17 October 2014

Service No.3424301-IE34-3729124000 and Meter No.259502 ---- Have paid Amount as per Bill produced : May'14 - Rs.758.00 June'

Wrong meter reading

Anil Singh on 17 October 2014

Meter showing wrong reading. Pl, correct or replace it on urgent basis. Because of this we pay more money to electricity department. My KN no. 4648 Name Sunita singh Adre...[Read full complaint]

Madhya pradesh electricity board not updating july 2014 paid bills

Ashish Jain on 17 October 2014

i have already paid july month bill for mpeb 1523 rupees but it is showing in current month bill from aug , sep and now oct .several times it is being informed to JE salamatpur for updating these ...[Read full complaint]

Situated the meter from room to outside area

Rahul Nishad on 17 October 2014

Dear Sir, my complaint is only since long time my meter is situated in my room due to which we have facing some problem so please help to do so... Regards Rahul

Increase the load capacity for my house

Col. Balbir Singh on 17 October 2014

I col balbir singh (retired) had applied for increase of electricity load capacity for my house flat no 24 block b2 savitry enclave vip road zirakpur on 04 august 2013 and paid a sum of rupees 353...[Read full complaint]

1 ghante bhi bijali nahi milti

Nityendu Mishra on 16 October 2014

Main MAHRAJGAN district me paisiya power station ka upbhokta hoon. Mere gaon me 24 ghante me kul 1 - 2 ghante bijali multi hai. Har doosare din fuse ud jata hai. Poora area tang aa gaya hai aur ba...[Read full complaint]

Electric Meter not working

Rajendra Singh on 16 October 2014

Sir, My name is Rajendra Singh & I am a consumer of electric meter no. W31DF240728L.On receipt of this month bill , I came to know that my meter is not working. Kindly replace it & obliged. My [Read full complaint]

Street lamp is not working

Shital Malve on 16 October 2014

The street lamp near out home is off from almost 1 year now. No response from corporation at all.

Average bill given

Vijay Dwivedi on 16 October 2014

Wrong billing no reading meater watchk nahi ata reading lene

Inaccurate Light bill and Faulty Meter in Vashi

Annu Maddheshia on 16 October 2014

Respested Sir, We have Facing Problem since last month. Our Consumer no is 6075 Name of Circle is Vashi . We are facing a problem . From last 2 months our light bill was ...[Read full complaint]

Avaidh vidhyut connection vitran kiya jata hai

Badkul Bhaiya on 16 October 2014

Hamare vil.po. Padkhuri, teh. Vijayaraghavgarh, dist. Katni (mp) padkhuri me upbhokta light conection ko krishi upyog k liye lineman avidh without permission ke de rahe hai jisse gramin jano ko lo...[Read full complaint]