Electricity Board complaints

Satna- Electricity is not there for most of the time after maintenance

Yagyashikha Tripathi on 15 September 2013

Electricity used to go approx 8 to 9 times in satna after maintanence which was being done on 3rd september 013. Its really disappointing where one side atal jyoti abhiya...[Read full complaint]

Corruption in dhbvn

Ravi Chauhan on 14 September 2013

Its the incident of 9th september 2013 the vigilance team came in our village- mewla maharajpur, faridabad, haryana for sudden check and caught almost 20 people using electricity either with overl...[Read full complaint]

Dhbvn error in bill

Vijay on 14 September 2013

I want to case on bijli board for this fake bill9468464013dhbv

Disconnect my new meter

Rishi Tandon on 14 September 2013

Dear sir my name is rishi tandon s/o baldev raj tandon my house no519 street no-1 janakpuri ludhiana i m apply new meter after 10 days connect my home new meter but after connect meter 2 days remo...[Read full complaint]

Bseb electric bill payment site not working!

Md.anwar Khan on 14 September 2013

Well, I am trying to to open bsebbills.org site for the payment of my electricity bill but it is not being opened since 1st SEPTEMBER, 013, due to which i lost my Rs 150 ...[Read full complaint]

Digital meter running very fast

Bhupesh Bhandari on 13 September 2013

my july -august,2013 bill which cust.no.13010/06144/7 and meter no.dg1111980 is running very fast ,so bill given total amount = rs.2826.00,it was much more.so do this needful.

Wrong Bill from 9 months upprox. and not resolving by DHBVN

Amit Taneja on 13 September 2013

Our Bill of electricity was made by DHBVN for Rs. 8000 upprox. But as we visit at our sub division office, they found there is mistake in bill and bill amount should be o...[Read full complaint]

Power failure

Iqbal Khokhar on 12 September 2013

abt 3 hrs in our resident jamnakund area of bhavngar power fail no contact of diamond substation no reply from there

PVVNL online bill payment but not adjust

Sachin Marwari on 12 September 2013

My book no - 4308 connection no-4594, edd-chandpur ,Bijnor I have already paid the bill amount of rs.2121/- Via online dated 01/03/2013 and my transaction ID is MSBI2933110943 this amount has arre...[Read full complaint]

DHBVN meter break down information

Smt Basanti Devi on 11 September 2013

Dear sir, My meter account NO BD 13 6068 Break down OLD ACC BD/0007 sub division F15 kheri kalan so that please check and advise regarding meter replacement ! regards SMT BASANTI DEVI DT 11/9/2013...[Read full complaint]

Any time disconneted power supply

Dharmesh on 11 September 2013

dear sir i live in rander area any time power cut or disconnect power supply and geb land line number any time busy or service disconnected so plz look in to mater & solved problem permanantly [Read full complaint]

Mpeb wrong appointment meter reader

Dhansingh on 11 September 2013

the appointment of meter reader in berala disst jabalpur is totally fraud one meter reader work with her brother marksheet and some employees of mpeb take money for him and appoint therein berala ...[Read full complaint]

BPL connection par adhik bill

Ajmer Singh Lodhi on 11 September 2013

hamare paas bpl par connection liya gaya tha jiska bill 1000 se aadhi diya jata h jabki aabhi hamare yaha aabhi meter bhi nahi laga h aur bill itna jada diya ja raha h

Wbsedcl matter justification

Paritosh Roy Biswas on 11 September 2013

To, The Chairman West Bengal State Distribution Company Limited Vidyut Bhavan Block - DG Sector-II, Bidhannagar Kolkata – 0091 Sub:Payer for justifying the matter in favo...[Read full complaint]

BSEB bill yet not generated

Sajda Moinuddin on 10 September 2013

Since 1st september to till now 2013 at 7:55 pm) trying to pay my bseb bill net online but bill has not generated and today is end 1st due date.So pls take the necessary ...[Read full complaint]

One phase of electricity not working.

Sardul Singh Sandhu on 10 September 2013

Dear sir, One phase of electricity is not working at my residence B 96 Priyadarshini housingh society Dumna Road Jabalpur. since last 4 days. Telephonic complain was launch on 7th, 8th, 9th and 10...[Read full complaint]

MPSEB electricity Bill not updated

Vishal Jain on 10 September 2013

Dewas MPEB online Bill not updated from last 1 month, unable to pay.

MSEB Complaint

Dilip Pardhi on 10 September 2013

Dear Sir/Madam, As per above subject i request to you i have MSEB connection of electricity since last year bill come on my home but they didn't installed Meter last 4 months ago i request to regi...[Read full complaint]

Reliance power poor electricity

Krishnakumar Bharti on 08 September 2013

dear sir i m inform you my problem is electric power supply i lover clas people & Fabrication Small Workshop in pratapgardh plz Clear the eshu

Electricity bill not paid

Pappu Kumar on 07 September 2013

i have paid the bill but bill was not paid the bseb bill customer id is 0902 i have paid 2 month ago but till the bill was not paid i have complaints to the bseb office b...[Read full complaint]