Electricity Board complaints

Domestic electric phase complaint

Jugal Kishore Satyani on 04 September 2014

house no-67 suraj nagar i have 3 phase connection but 1 of the phase is not working. it creates a problem for me. so i request you to please send your employee and help in resolving the issues. [Read full complaint]

Low Voltage Problem

Sunil Mahjan on 04 September 2014

Sir mera cyber cafe aur computer repairing ka work hai par last 1 month se yaha low voltage ke karan mera is month me 5000 ka loss hua hai. So please see this problem & s...[Read full complaint]

Till date first Bill not given against new connection.

Avijit Datta on 04 September 2014

Application no: 1183 Consumer Id: 1782 Boalia customer care center (wbsedcl) Money receipt date: .14. Meter installati...[Read full complaint]

Meter not work properly complain already

Bhavin Kansagara on 04 September 2014

my meter was not working properly.mostly in stop condition and if running reading directly add 100 to 150 unit so complain done in bhilwara office since last 20 days but no any action still date,M...[Read full complaint]

Problem getting new electric connection

Shweta Amborkar on 04 September 2014

I work in police department of chandrapur dist. I got transferred here in chandrapur city . I live in police quarter in which I applied for new electricity connection. After all the documentation ...[Read full complaint]

Line man asking for money

Unknown on 03 September 2014

Sir, i am living in madhubani dist, laukahi block. Here line man sanjeev is asking for rs 0000 to set up new transformer to supply electric current. Many of us are regula...[Read full complaint]

PSPCL not releasing new connection

Gurbax Singh on 03 September 2014

My brother who is nri (usa) applied for a new d/s connection for a residential house at kanika garden, rajpura in march, 014. But till today the connection is not release...[Read full complaint]

Street light is not working

Jinendra Mehta on 03 September 2014

Sir, From last 25 days our street light is not working, before 1 month when it was in working condition it was lighting 24 hours. so please do the needful. Regards, Jinendra Mehta Bhansali Gali ou...[Read full complaint]

For new electricity connection bill

Aarti Sharma on 03 September 2014

i have new electricity connection before 3 months..and still i dont get my electricity bill.... is it possible its not generated.. please give me the feedback as soon as possible... Thanking you <...[Read full complaint]

Regarding line cut by mpeb hoshangabad (mp) gwaltoli area

Deepak on 02 September 2014

Today on dated line cut between 9 pm to 9.45pm & 10.30pm to not come up to 12.00pm or file complaint wiyhout any information. Customer care engagrd the phone. Or at 11.45pm when he picked up phone...[Read full complaint]

For new electric connection

Krishna on 02 September 2014

I gave Rs 2650 to je of the fatehganj power house Manoj for new connection. He tell me i will call you after some days, 4months have been passed but i could not get my connection receipt. Now he s...[Read full complaint]

Correction in Father's name and address of mine.

Durgaprasad Arjunahi on 02 September 2014

My self a member of DHVBN Faridabad(HR) and my account number is SS12/1229. I tried to lodged a complaint for correction of my Father's name and actual address of mine, but I could not success. DH...[Read full complaint]

Theft of electricity

Jinendra Mehta on 02 September 2014

Respected, last month electricity department change the electronic meter but two famalies are not ready for the same and they are using old meters. Due to electronic meter they can't do any misuse...[Read full complaint]

Error in meter reading resulting in rapid increase in electricity bills.

J. Bhanu Murthy on 02 September 2014

Sir/ Madam, I am a resident of H.No. B-18 Unique Campus, Near Sant Asaram Nagar Phase-1, Bagh Mugaliya, Bhopal (M.P) My Consumer No.- 7554 BPL-West Division I would like ...[Read full complaint]

Excess Billing

Suraj Shantaram Narkar on 02 September 2014

My name is Mr. Suraj s. Narkar consumer No. 8228 Billing Unit : 4073 , billing Amount : 0.00 Bill Date : 28 Aug. 2014 Bill Period : 19-JUL-14 to...[Read full complaint]

Electricity transformer kharab hai

Dhirendr Tomar on 01 September 2014

Dear sir transformer kharab ho Jane k karan dist. Bhind k go had. Tehsil k. GPO Khaneta mai 8 mahine se bijli nahi hai. Or bijli k bill. Humko mil rahe hai iska kuch krwao sirg

No power supply, disconnect meter

Munnilal Vishvakarma on 01 September 2014

1/09/14 No power supply in meter please check a meter

Against Street Lights in Ramtekdi MIDC

Singh on 01 September 2014

Street light in Ramtakdi Industrial Area are new working. This cases issues to residents who stay in the new society that has come up in lane no. 9. Since there are seniors and female who commute ...[Read full complaint]

Bihar power distribution company power problem

Randhir Kumar on 01 September 2014

Sir I beg to say that i am randhir kumar from (barachatti po+ps-barachatti dist gaya bihar 4201 my village in only one hrs power come village area in giving 12 to 15 hrs ...[Read full complaint]

Father name change in billing

Naresh Kumar on 31 August 2014

my meter no is u32rt350809y my name is naresh kumar s/o madan lal but my bill is naresh kumar s/o modhan lal plzzz change the my fathar name madan lal