Electricity Board complaints

Low voltage

Mohit Kumar on 12 July 2013

dear sir i lived in kota at ganpatinager,poonam colony last 3 year but last summer day and this season we are not operate my home use electronic iten like fen,cooler,due to low volteg many time we...[Read full complaint]

BSEB no electricity within six month

Rekha Devi on 12 July 2013

Sir my village-rajpur more,ps-raghunath pur,dist-siwan.so within 6month no poer supply.only come low voltage.but no change transformer.

Excess mpseb bill

Vijay Alune on 12 July 2013

sir, mera name vijay alune main indore main rahata hu hamara mpeb bill jab se meter laga hai 70 se 80 unit aata tha April 2013 main ghar main sadi honi ki vajah se jayada unit bane hamne bill bhi ...[Read full complaint]

Displace the transformer

Chiranji Lal on 12 July 2013

I have filled many complaints regarding this.... I m the consumer of ajmer vidhut nigam ltd. And i live in new housing board, house no. /320 sikar ,rajasthan . There is t...[Read full complaint]

Transformer jal gaya lekin badla nahi gaya

Waris Ali Siddiqui on 12 July 2013

Shahganj ke shahpanje mohalle jiska pin code hai 3101 yaha transformer ek hafte se jala hai kuch logon ki laparwaahi ki wajah se aur abhi tak badla nahi gaya hai.. Agar y...[Read full complaint]

BSES Rajdhani electricity problem, they are TRASH

Raman Arora on 12 July 2013

i am really fed of this BSES RAJDHANI POWER , everyday there power is getting off in our area fro 5 hrs, i am livng in NEW DELHI not in some village u bloody THIEFS THUGS. my area is MEENAKSHI gar...[Read full complaint]

Electricity Low Voltage

Anil Kumar on 12 July 2013

Sir/Mam in my city light voltage is very low i guess less than 180 volt and we don't deserved it because we deserved batter. so plz provide full voltage in our city. Anil Kumar Rishikesh Shyampur,...[Read full complaint]

Wrong arrears reflected in Bseb bill

Manish Singh on 11 July 2013

Sir, electricity bill of the month april13 is reflected with arrears(Energy Arrears) of an amount Rs.739/ which is not understood because i have already made full payment for the month of march 13...[Read full complaint]

Abnormal electricity bill of bseb

Smt. Savitri Devi on 11 July 2013

Abnormal electricity bill of bseb having consumer id-010205266654 of gardanibagh subdivison,patna has come for the month of june 013. There should be strong action agains...[Read full complaint]

Electricity meter broken

Kalpna Mishra on 11 July 2013

Dear sir/madam, we have all ready complain no-002004787097 dt. 2013 for meter shill not repair. I request to you immediately shill in my metre. Thanking you. kalpana mish...[Read full complaint]

Power cut off last 4 days

Pramodbhai J Saliabhagat on 10 July 2013

Dear sir/madam I am face the problem of power cut off since last 4 days and no power supplies at my home since 4 days.i was contact to GEB office nearest area but not get further response so dear ...[Read full complaint]

Not get account number or consumer id

Dharmendra Brahmchary on 10 July 2013

idonot get consumer id or account number. igot meter connection on dated 2aprl 2013.manpur bairiya sub div punpun div masauri.

No electricity from 3 days

Kshitij Rajsingh on 09 July 2013

We are suffering from long power cut.. It becomes very hard to even sleep in night..Please do something..

Power cut from 2pm and false confirmation of restart

Sandip Rathi on 09 July 2013

This is to inform you that electro power supply in our in 168b is not available from 2pm and I book a complain regard in power cut at 5:59 pm in contact no 1912 cesc reco...[Read full complaint]

Excessive electricity bill

Harpreet Aulakh on 09 July 2013

Hello Sir/madam, I want to state here that I am very upset with the excessive electricity bills that we are receiving since 2 years. We have 2 meters in our home. One is for 2 floors and another i...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill

Rwa on 09 July 2013

Sir, I hearby by want to draw your attention towards the residential area of pratap vihar ,residents of pratap vihar are dealing with a problem related to electricity bill.people of pratap vihar b...[Read full complaint]

APCPDCL FSA charges problems

Ramesh Arjun on 09 July 2013

FSA charges collected by APCPDCL is illogical and i don't know what government or courts or political parties are doing,well FSA charges are more than consumed ecletrical charges,if tenant or owne...[Read full complaint]

Dgvcl power off any time

Shrikant Madhubhai Gohil on 08 July 2013

Dear sir yaha pe gadkhol patiya pe thodi barish hote hi puri rat light cut kar deje he. Any time powar off kar dete .,plz action lo plz

Heavy Fluctuation in power supply

Prabhakar S. Sawant on 08 July 2013

Heavy Fluctuation in power supply at my home Add:- Friends CHS, B-9 sec-11, plot no.25 kharghar-410210. consumer No:029470119703

Excessive Bill For May 2013

Sitaram Choudhary on 08 July 2013

Book no.7560/Kheria/DS/34, Consumer id:kheria./ds. Excessive Electricity bill for the month of May 2013,complaint filed on27 june 2013 to assistant engineer Katihar,Rural no action yet taken.Also ...[Read full complaint]