Electricity Board complaints

Bijli not received

Shri Bhagwan on 25 August 2014

Dear sir, this is to inform you that,our new electricity domestic connection from dhbvn rewari, account no.Zd-2040,installation date - 014, but we are not received bill t...[Read full complaint]

Neutral wire burnt in electrical meter point

Manojpal Pal on 24 August 2014

in my house electric fail due to neutral is not coming, due to burn from inside of electrical meter at 22/8/2014 so please repair it

High Electricity Bill

Satish Salunkhe on 24 August 2014

Hi, my electricity bill getting too much high , i am using only 2 tube in hall & kitchen . I am using zero bulb in toilet & bathroom one tv then also we are getting this much of electricity .W [Read full complaint]

Torrent meter seal broken

Saniya Chaudhary on 24 August 2014

Hi, sir/mam /295 gokul pura near agra college Omprakash goyal have broken there meter seal and using illegaly infact they are doing this since 1year but nobody gave a loo...[Read full complaint]

Meter Reading not correct

Samindra Chatterjee on 24 August 2014

This is regarding the Wrong Meter reading shown on the bill. I have received the latest bill for my connection, BP# 668. The bill states that I have consumed [Read full complaint]

Give information of power cut

Gaurav on 23 August 2014

Please give all information of cutting light every day in agra

Dim power from t/c to load side.

Damor Bhemji on 23 August 2014

dear sir, my consumer no: 089, i am from vill. charvada, dist. dungarpur, taluka: simalvara.i have one ag meter. during few days ago i have suffering from dim power(one p...[Read full complaint]

Meter power load

Samir Balluwala on 23 August 2014

Dear sir,1 k watt rate new connection 60,2 k watt load charge paying 4560 but dono service me swith 16 ki hi mil rahi he to fir 500 rupe jyada kyo

Electric meter reading is not taken

Namdeo Laware on 23 August 2014

my custumer no. is 414, i got lightbill without meter reading and aiso lightbill didnot get in my house

Low Voltage complaint

Arun Kumar on 23 August 2014

Myself Arun Kumar, resident of Mohalla Azad Nagar, Saidpur road Shahkot, Jalandhar Punjab. My full locality have problem with the Low voltage. Every night there is problem with voltage. Our house ...[Read full complaint]

NDPL disconnect supply without intimate

Vivek Mahajan on 23 August 2014

ntact Us Careers Show more.. menu akosha logo search #978256 My NDPL Delhi Complaint Filed on: 23/08/2014 | Loss amount: Rs. 0.0 Dear sir, Humare premises bedi engg.works C-245 sec-3 dsiidc bawan ...[Read full complaint]

High low voltage problem

Mukesh Nankani on 23 August 2014

Totally loss of Tv & Ac in high Voltage In my Flat My address MUKESH.NANKANI PWD14/10 FLAT NO.1 BLD NAME SAI PARK POST :- PIMPRI DIAT :- PUNE PIN CODE NO. 1017 STATE :- M...[Read full complaint]

Jump of electric meter for last 1 year

Punam Hisaria on 23 August 2014

dear sir, my electricity bill for last 1 year is coming approx 1 lakh as it got jumped due to some problem. i got it replaced and again the same issue happened. i went to office for complaining re...[Read full complaint]

Only three to five hours electricity .

Raja Mahajan Madhuban Mau on 22 August 2014

Sirf do ghanta bizli dene še humare yeha bill q ata hai ka v ka v char ghanta rah jata hai. Kon kanoon me hai k sal bhar do ghanta k hisab še current dene par hazar še upar ka bill ata hai hur mah...[Read full complaint]

Ignorance of Mseb

Mihir Javeri on 22 August 2014

It has been 4 days light has gone in Bhopkhel sector 26 area and apart from various complaints MSEB is just ignoring things. We request you to look into matter as soon as possible as exams are nea...[Read full complaint]

MSEB not responding even after various calls

Yash Shukla on 22 August 2014

the electricity has been off since 8 am nw its 9 20 still mseb is fixing things... i suppose a major fault also dsent take 12 hrs... pls help me i m in total darkness

Very poor service and unnecessary power off on any time

Indrajeet Choudhary on 22 August 2014

Dear sir, I am indrajeet choudhary (student) from giradra ki dhani village. In our village electricity power supplied from rupawas village. They (govt. workers) not doing thier work properly. They...[Read full complaint]

Electricity goes away very frequently in our area

Deepti Nargunde on 22 August 2014

Hi, I stay in a housing society on Baner road, Pune. We have been having many incidents of no electricity for 3-4 hours during past 2 months. Daily we have to stay without electricity at least for...[Read full complaint]

High electricity bill from may 2014 to july 2014

Bhola Nath Singh on 22 August 2014

Dear sir, from last three months my electricity bill be high ,from may to july 014, i have paid all bills but this july 2014 bill be very high. So plz check and adjust an...[Read full complaint]

Electric line running over house space at accessible height

Santosh Sharma on 22 August 2014

A wire is running over house no D-230 ,Sector D ,Ayodhya nagar, Bhopal (MP) at terrace railing height.This is high tension line which can cause injury/mishap if left unattended. Santosh Sharma [Read full complaint]