Electricity Board complaints

Owner's MESB electricity meter issue

Manoj Jadhav on 19 April 2013

Hi, We live in pashan Pune on rent basis, its 2bhk flat, we have paid 15000rs as deposit to owner. We didn't get electricity bills since last year to till date, and now owner has file a complaint ...[Read full complaint]

No timings for power cut

Sriramya M on 18 April 2013

I am from Tanuku in Andhra Pradesh.I am working as US IT Recruiter and this is work from home.Compulsorily I need net from evening 7:30 to morning 3:30.There is no timings for the power cut and to...[Read full complaint]

No electricity, all day long, its been 2 days.

Rayna on 18 April 2013

i want to complaint against Punjab State Electricity Board about the inconvenience faced by our region because of continuous power cut. From yesterday i.e. 17th April'2013 till today, it was only ...[Read full complaint]

We are getting warning from JSEB don't complain

Tapas Banerjee on 18 April 2013

Last time I have complain for electric supply and from that day to today electric supply is more bad in Bari Cooperative, Bokaro, Jharkhand and they are call me from unknown numbers and warn me do...[Read full complaint]

Against Jaipur vidhyut vitran nigam limited

Rajkumar Sharma on 17 April 2013

Sir i want to connection to apply that amount submitted 3600 rs amount in submitted date 31-10-2012 credit that after no doing work in your jaipur vidyut vitaran nigam limited in village post heer...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against BESCOM

Deepak Deshpande on 17 April 2013

Hi , I have cleared all the outstanding bill online through Bangaloreone.gov.in website but they have not updated the same and they will disconnect the connection.Without our mistake we have to su...[Read full complaint]

Online WBSEDCL Electicity Bill payment

Samir Sarkar on 17 April 2013

While trying online electricity bill payment it is shown that payment will be processed in a new window. Bot unfortunately no windw found. My customer ID is 5463

Not received electric bill last 3 months

Imrankhan Patel on 17 April 2013

I had been taken a new connection but not received electric bill since three months but i paid on duplicate bill. But noe i have a original bill. i already put on complaints before 2 months but no...[Read full complaint]

High fluctuations of electricity

Mritunjai Kumar Choudhary on 17 April 2013

Sir, I am inamate of LALIT GRAM,RATU, RANCHI facing acute problem of high fluctuations since last 5 days. Due to this issue we are always afraid about our home appliances which are getting damage ...[Read full complaint]

Light Connection From Pillar to Meter

Laxmi Narayan Soni on 17 April 2013

Regidental house bawadi ki gali mokalsar. ke pillar to miter light connection is not being from 013. Please remove it. Contact - 7313

Stealing of electricity in lohia nagar

Lalit Pratap Singh on 16 April 2013

sir I m from ghaziabad this is a place where illegal connection and stealing of electricity carry on for many years. in Gzb there is a place name peele quarter, Lohia Nagar Add- [Read full complaint]

Hacking digital electric meter

S Patra on 16 April 2013

Plot No 3513 and 1334 , Kharakhiya Baidya Nath lane , entire lane has tempering meter and enjoying AC/Heater/Induction and monhly electric bill comes very less for this l...[Read full complaint]

11kv wires are very loose of atepur 24 hour near village ladha munda

Sundeep Singh on 16 April 2013

The 11kv wires are very loose.The poles on which the wires fix are bend to one side.I forward complaint many times to Je and s.d.o of udhanwal power station but nothing action regarding my complai...[Read full complaint]

Shifting of LT line

Parbodh Chander on 16 April 2013

I (prabodh chander) have requested dhbvnl rewari (vill.Budoli) for the shifting of lt line from the middle of two residential houses in jan-12. My application was passed and approved by sdo and j....[Read full complaint]

Fluctuation in light very badly

Ramniwas Bansal on 16 April 2013

i was problem from last of two month , there was lot of fluctuation in light at our home ,,,,,because of this electrical equipment got burnt ,,,

Excessively high electricity bill

Atul Shantilal Shaha on 16 April 2013

Sir, I've been living in the same room since 2 years.Despite of several complaints and arguments no one replied,thats why I'm writing up to you. I live in a single room with two fans and two tubel...[Read full complaint]

Mera bill nahi aaya

Armaan Balkhi on 16 April 2013

Mein ne 2011 mein new connection liya tha mera bill abe tak nahin aya hai... Bk no hai 8877 estm b40 mein dist gaya po buniyad ganj vill abgila ka niwasi hon

Excess billing

Radhakrishnan Iyer on 16 April 2013

Consumer number 9106 has been erroneously billed an amount of Rs 6920 in their bill dated 30th March 013. Their billin...[Read full complaint]

Unusually high electricity bills

Kiran Mortha on 16 April 2013

I have been living in the same house for almost 2 yrs now as a tenant. In these 2 yrs my bills are ranging between Rs 180 - 00/- for a single month. As you can notice the...[Read full complaint]

Extra Billing Besides Regular payment made by us

Arun Kumar Lal on 15 April 2013

Extra Billing from Electricity Department of Rs. 294. Consumer No- SS17934 Sasaram Division