Electricity Board complaints

Meter bahut fast hai

Kunal M Vishanav on 05 July 2015

Hamara rahana amravati me wadali sentar me hai; hamare yaha singal face lain hai ; mere ghar ka mitar itana fast ghumane laga hai ki 1 din me 30 se 40 unit jal rahe hai/ maine do se teen bar compl...[Read full complaint]

Extra bijli ke wire

Rahul Lakhera on 05 July 2015

Dear sir Im Rahul Adders. Tauru, Teh-Tauru . Distt-Mawat Pin code- 2105 Sir hmare tauru k main bajar m bijli ke bhut sari wire khulli pdi h jo ke kise kam ke nhi h or un ...[Read full complaint]

Vidut aapurti nahi hone /Aen Jen phone nahi uthate

Pooran Mal on 05 July 2015

Respected Sir pithalpur fider Aen office Ajeetgarh Sikar me vidut vitaran me har din samsya rahti h. Mene Aen Jen ko phone or milkar bi sikayat ki par nahi Sun rahe h. Plz Sir

Mahadiscom Billing as a faulty meter

Deoram Gahane on 05 July 2015

For agriculture ,we have one connection with consumer no 443410580097(LT consumer)/BU 4811.Before two bills ,we have paid late.Because of non payment, connection was disconnected and was not conne...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage in Mundi Kharar, Chajjumajra

Gagandeep on 04 July 2015

No electricity in Mundi Kharar, Greater Mohali KSB homes Chajjumajra Road Compalint number not working. No one picking up phone. My no is 7407

Electricity Problem in New Shanti Nagar 1,2 and 3

Resident Of New Shanti Nagar on 04 July 2015

We are resident of new Shanti Nagar suffering here because of electricity problem because of o e wire but our responsible officers are not bothering about our problem . pls help urgently

No power supply for 24 hour

Ritika Gharoo on 04 July 2015

Dear sir, I am ritika Gharoo from 30 pc punjabi city, sri ganganagar. sir there is no power supply in my house for continous 24 hour. I make call to the bijli board several times but they respond ...[Read full complaint]

Meter kharab (band) hone se bill zyada

Ram Chandra on 03 July 2015

Jodhpur vidhut nigam me Mera meter no.- 5493 hain ye meter kharb h iske disply kharab ho gya h jiski vajh se meter rider nhi le sakte jisse riderman vhi ridering likh det...[Read full complaint]

Short circuit on meter wire

Sumit Chandela on 03 July 2015

In the morning today their is short circuit on the meter wire. Many of the times I have called customer care but they are not giving any response every time their no is busy some time they don't u...[Read full complaint]

Huge fluctuation supply of electricity

Manish Kumar Walia on 03 July 2015

Dear sir I am living from jalandhar my address is 33-a new kamal vihar whole colony supply of electricity is very fluctuated so in future a strong problem arise so kindly check it my number is [Read full complaint]

BSES Very high electricity bill

Mandeep Singh Gulati on 02 July 2015

I am a resident of Janakpuri B 1 block. We own a floor of a 250 sq yard 4 bedroom house. Our electricity bill during winters comes around 2000 and during peak summers it sometimes goes up to [Read full complaint]

No electricity

Saraswathy on 02 July 2015

Dear Electricty team, we have three phase connections at our branch, the power supply will only come if all three phases are ok. But in our branch every week the third phase will go off and we hav...[Read full complaint]

Street lights not working since 4 weeks.

Dr. Arti Ratnakar Samant. on 02 July 2015

mseb consumer numb - 4130 , complaint numb 4529 , complaint lodged on - 29 june 015, street lights opposite my clinic ...[Read full complaint]

Huge amount of electricity bill

Mukesh Kumar on 01 July 2015

sir, i have 1.00 kw connection in rural area but i received a huge amount of one month electricity bill is rs 2.50 and one year bill amount is rs .00,<...[Read full complaint]

One phase light off

Mohandas D Lulla on 01 July 2015

one phase of light off please complaint and provide us services

High Electricity Bill

Mohammed Ashraf Ali on 01 July 2015

I have received electricity bill too high, my last payment was Rs. 245/ with the reference no. 956, dated 015. now I have received bill dated [Read full complaint]

No electricity

Vipul Desai on 30 June 2015

Since last 10 days there is a single phase of electricity in the society mentioned above The society has also submitted written complaints and have been told that there is a problem in the cable ....[Read full complaint]

Excess electricity bill

Chandraprakash Kaushik on 30 June 2015

Daer sir, My consumer no 010102435061SAHEB NAND PRASAD SINHA BAHADURPUR HOUSING COLONY HOUSE NO 8E/101 PATNA 0026 I have to say that I consumed 594 unit on December 2013 ...[Read full complaint]

Meter me bijali nahi aa rahi hai

Vicky Arya on 30 June 2015

Sir. I am vicky arya Morning se hi meter me bijli nhi aa rhi or hamne complate ke liye Najdiki office me report ki thi. Sir. Vo hamari bat hi nhi sunte kirpya aap unhe phone krke samja. City. Aboh...[Read full complaint]

Meter reading not showing

Manish Patwa on 30 June 2015

As we are not able to see the meter reading. So we want the meter reading to get repaired as fast as possible. And from 14 of the meter reading is not working