Electricity Board complaints

For electricity connection

Khem Karan Singh on 20 September 2014

sir i am khem karan singh, live in villege - bhagosha , po- ramnagar , dist- aligarh, state - uttarpradesh. i want for electricity connection on my home .

Line wire shifting

Govindbhai V Varia on 20 September 2014

REQUEST LETTER From---------GOVINDBHAI VADILA VARIA Temprary address 2/12 GURUKRUPA SOCIETY NEAR MARKETING YARD HALOL Parment address------kheda falia near swaminarayan m...[Read full complaint]

Bill with wrong reading

Ram Parkash on 20 September 2014

have received last 3 months bill with 3270 unit and also its very clearly said that the New reading was not taken, conceptual bill billed to me, i have investigate and checked my meter and noted t...[Read full complaint]

Tfbd transformer not working and burnt inside

Nitin Joy on 20 September 2014

Dear sir, i belongs to the meerut distt and my village name is rehmapur post behsuma tehsil mawana distt meerut i face more problem from date augest starting *the reason is transformer not working...[Read full complaint]

The power is dim or high & cut in power supply

Pankaj Bathza on 20 September 2014

In my city banda the same time light coming in other areas and the same time is cutt off at our area Mehra colony, near bus stand, civil line banda 0001 up. The employee ...[Read full complaint]

12 hrs bill payment counter is giving bad service in Najafgarh

Sandeep Kumar on 20 September 2014

Yesterday I was gone to Bses Najafgarh sub station office for payment of our electricity bill at 6:30 pm but the counter was shut down and the counter boy sad that cash is submitted in cash van an...[Read full complaint]

Increased bill each month from June 2014

Mr. Balkrishna Sakharam Patil on 19 September 2014

Consumer No 539, Billing Unit- 4375 Nalasopara (WEst) S/DN, Electricity Bill increased each month from June 014.

Electricity Theft in E-Block

Unknown on 19 September 2014

Electric deptt. employee & JE both are engaged with electric theft in E-Block, S.lok-1, Gurgaon

Bujli supply problem

Suraj Kumar on 19 September 2014

sir bina kahe lite saplai kat dete he or jo bijli chori karte he unka koi hal nahi karte unse kuchh pese le lete he or jo bill jama karte he unhe pareshan he . Vill khajuri Gokul Teh. khilchipur D...[Read full complaint]

For MSEDCL bill

Kavita Wadake on 19 September 2014

My consumer no . is 9217 and BU/Circle Code is 4261KALWA S/DN. I have paid August 2014 electricity bill online, and it is deducted from my bank account. I have requested ...[Read full complaint]

CSEB High Electricity Bill

Vishal Verma on 19 September 2014

I am residing in Hemu nagar colony,Bilaspur (C.G.),house no.542,ward no. 38,my electricity connection in that house is since 10 years ago and i have never received a bill of more than 2000 INR in ...[Read full complaint]

Incomplete fullfilment of Electricity

Ankit Sharma on 18 September 2014

Today on 014, the Safiabaad grid office of Jamalpur, district munger has only gave 15 minutes of electricity in the evening time. The electricity has been cut from the mo...[Read full complaint]

66 k.v route of electrical line from sahnewal to latala

Ranbir Singh on 18 September 2014

dear sir this is to bring to your kind notice that the above mentioned power line is being laid out of proper route we request you to kindly look in to the matter and take necessary action.in the ...[Read full complaint]

Frequent Power Outage in Mahavir Enclave-1

Malvika Singh on 18 September 2014

I've been living in Lane-4 Mahavir Enclave-1 for more than one year now and it has been but a constant torture when it comes to electricity supply. There has been frequent 8-10 hours daily power c...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill very high as per usage

Shaweta Lakhanpal on 18 September 2014

We are tenants in h no 1002 first floor and second floor sector 42 b Chandigarh.we want to get our electricity meter checked for both floors as our electricity bill is not as per our consumption.w...[Read full complaint]

Complaint for high electricity bill

Mohammad Zameer on 17 September 2014

To, Madhya Pradesh Electricity Board, Near Surjit Barjatia Showroom, Lala Lajpathrai Colony, Raisen Road, Govindpura, Bhopal - 2026 Sub: Complaint regarding the high elec...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage complaint

Chhanda Banerjee on 17 September 2014

Respected,sir mein paschimbangal chakdaha nadia pin 1222 ka grahak hu.mera consumer id hai 7841 aur connection is naam pe hai chhanda banerjee.m...[Read full complaint]

High & Highest bill for the per month bill

Leena Lobo on 17 September 2014

Dear MSEB, This is with regards to my (Consumer No.000130001777) to my bill raised for period 22/07/14 to 22/08/14 & the bill amount for 30/- for current month. This is n...[Read full complaint]

High electricity bill with low usage

Parveenkhurana Khurana on 17 September 2014

Thing is this our meter is running fast this is notice when we went for holidays for three days after we came back 20 unit was consumsed I was surprised because everything was switch off then how ...[Read full complaint]

Regular power failure

Arihant Chhallani on 17 September 2014

We are writing this letter to inform you that we are facing regular power failures even though government assures 24hr electricity supply to Industries. It has been a major issue because it is not...[Read full complaint]