Electricity Board complaints

Electricity power off

Prashant Prajapati on 22 October 2016

My self Prashant prajapati I m staying at Vadodara chhani jakatnaka TP- 13 area from last few days electricity power goes off and on (3 to 4 times in 24 hrs and particular in night also)

Condition of electricity wires hanging freely outside our houses no any action from board

Divyanshu Bhalla on 22 October 2016

the electricity wires are hanging freely outside our houses in a very much downword position just aove 6 inch from the ground no any action taken y anyone if pspcl employess came they said ask to ...[Read full complaint]

Meter jal gaya h aur badal na he

Firoz Multani on 19 October 2016

Nakabi traders 59 / 2 loha mandi gali no.2 indore m.p Humara meter jal gaya h aur light nhi h aur bahut pareshan Hogaye h aur bahut sari shikayat karne k Baad bhi nirakaran nhi ho raha h please Mu...[Read full complaint]

Energy bill not issued correctly

Chatar Lal Gupta on 19 October 2016

Sir, Energy bill for a/c no 0000 under the jurisdiction of SDO sub division F32 are not being issued correctly.Column meant for new / latest reading is being left blank. ...[Read full complaint]

Mahavitran bill

Nishant Gawale on 19 October 2016

Mera mahavitran ka grahak number 4296 hai muze oct ka bill 630 rupees aaya hai par unhone mere meter ka read ing liye bina light bill de diya hai maine unke call center m...[Read full complaint]

Request for changing meter wires

Patel Tejaskumar on 19 October 2016

Dear sir, From last 2 years we are facing problem of electricity wire. we have given lots of request letter for changing wires, but till now no action taken by gujarat electricity board, balitha, ...[Read full complaint]

Electricity supply disconnected for almost more then a week

Dayanand Joshi on 18 October 2016

Urgent intervention. Dear Sir/ Madam. Reference account number:- 0751 Meter number :- 1718 . Repeating request to response why our electricity w...[Read full complaint]

Rudness by electric officer during pay bill

Ashutosh Tiwari on 18 October 2016

I live in mohammadi distt lakhimpur kheri . I went for pay bill but officer tell me please wait after that i repeat to pay bill he cried and take extra 10rs bill amont 340 but he taken 350rs so i ...[Read full complaint]

Purana faulty meter aur uski reading

Rupesh Shinde on 18 October 2016

Mitar riding thik se lete nahi or garib log marte hai usme mere senior please mera ye complaint dekha hoga to uspar kuch to badlav kijiye

Irregularities by Reliance to disconnect electric supply with vague reply.

Dayanand M Joshi on 17 October 2016

Repeated mail for Urgent intervention to restore supply. Dear Sir/ Madam. Reference account number:- 0751 Meter number :- 1718 Address:- unit G0...[Read full complaint]

Not getting the the original bill from last 6 month

Pardeep Rana on 16 October 2016

सेवा मे ग्राहक सेवा अधिकारी मै श्रीमती पदमा राणा पत्नी श्री इन्दर सिंह राणा लक्षमण विहार गली नंबर 4 की निवासी हूँ।मेरा बिजली का बिल विगत 6 महीनो से मुझे प्राप्त नही हो रहा है जिसका भुगतान में ऑनला...[Read full complaint]

Steep increase in electricity units consumed

Mukesh Agarwal on 12 October 2016

The reading in the month of March was 100 , in May it was 450 , in july it was 950 and now in October the reading shows 20.. Kindly explain how could it be??

MPEB abnormal billing

Lalita Sakhi Mishra on 12 October 2016

Dear Sir, We are having electric connection at dekha Rewa IVRS no. 2187155084.in name of Lalita Sakhi Mishra We would like to inform you that my home is permanent locked since 2 month on going tho...[Read full complaint]

Not accept my application for Temporary Deavtivate my Connection

Shaikh Ismail on 12 October 2016

dear sir i request of my nearest sub office of MSEDCL for Temporary Deactivate My connection but he not accept my application and he says this is not in rules. sir i going to work search outside o...[Read full complaint]

No Electricity complaint

Govind Kumar Jha on 07 October 2016

There is no electricity in our Village Nawada via-Bahera Dbg since 10 hours How can we tolerate it you're requested to act something against this

Power went down multiple time in a day

Pramod Ladoba Naik on 06 October 2016

Dear sir, We have commercial connection in shiroda,bagayatwadi,taluka vengurla distros sindhudurg,Maharashtra.consumer no:239600019204. We are facing problem of low voltage after 6.pm.we cannot ru...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Billing For Lock N Key House last 3 Months

Sulan Khan on 06 October 2016

Dear Sir, We don,t stay in current residence since July'2016, these house is hardly operational and under Locknkey. My request to you kindly look in the matter as there is some kind of error in me...[Read full complaint]

Electric Billing unit is exceeding

Shirish Sharma on 06 October 2016

There was a constant increase in the billing reading of my electric bill of my shop. The details of the address and billing unit no are as follows: Shreenath constructions Shop No 14, Shreenath co...[Read full complaint]

New 3phase connection activation

Harishchandra Baburao Thamke on 03 October 2016

I am lived in at- kurnoli, niwant hotel' post -waki , tal- igatpuri dist -nashik. Metter is available. Cont-9049716819 Police patil kurnoli Please activate the connection today.

Bijli bill paid online

Baijnath Mahto on 30 September 2016

I was already paid my bill amount of Rs250.75 dated of 31/08/2016 and its receipt no.-TP/05671 ,book no.-TS06,issue date 08/28/2016 through your online process, But it is not updated till date and...[Read full complaint]