Electricity Board complaints

Frequent cut of electricity

Nishant Kumar on 02 May 2016

there is frequent cut of electricity fir ling hours(3-4hrs). specially in afternoon. the weather is too hot and this will happen then how we will survive...no electricity in afternoon in 40 degree...[Read full complaint]

Very irritating customer care service

Aloke Ghosh on 02 May 2016

Sir/madam , I am Rekha Ghosh residing at seemangar in nadia . I on behalf of my villegers runs out from electricty for 12 hours & more when any big strom hits out our area . We are continously try...[Read full complaint]

Complain against Torrent power

Surjit Kumar Sa Luja on 02 May 2016

My complain is against torrent power amraiwadi zone i have transfer my electric ity bill on my name but they are not transfering it and bot giving proper answer .my service no is [Read full complaint]

Insufficient Electricity

Vishal Kumar Sarraf on 02 May 2016

I am from Raxaul, Bihar-845305 it is in East-champaran district of Bihar it is also a national border of India to Nepal. I wanted file a complaint against the electricity board that they are not s...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about electricty not coming this night

Dhruv Gahlot on 02 May 2016

Sir, My name is Dhruv I want to tell you that today the whole night lights has benn gone And even we are not able to sleep also Kindly help us immediately.. Thank you...

Suddenly voltage becoming high, low

Hrithik Singh on 01 May 2016

my home refrgitor led tv washing machine has been burnt only due the failure management of electric department amount ,000 pls ensure my problem and contact my number7273...[Read full complaint]

Biling without actual readings.

Abhishek Bhatnagar on 30 April 2016

I am staying in a rented apartment at h no 189, sector D4, Vasant Kunj j, New Delhi. It has been almost seven months and I have been receiving the water bill with with so...[Read full complaint]

Large Amount of Electricity Bills

Mohit Joshi on 30 April 2016

Dear Sir. Maine Sare Bill thik time per pay keye han.. Ab Mera Bill 11-04-2016 ko Rs-437 aaya hai Jisme Rs-4880 or add keye gaye hai jis kaaran mera bill Rs-5317 Ban Geya hai Jb maine pucha ke ye ...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage supply in industrial area

Ayush Kedia on 29 April 2016

Sir, We are living in jhumri telaiya , koderma and our plant is also situated in jhumri telaiya it' self. So we are facing the problem of voltage in our area and we are not able to run our plant s...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Extention of Electricity Line in Frood Sanjauli

Premlata Thakur on 29 April 2016

Sir,In our area in Frood there is shortage of electricity line. So service wire from pole to meters in many places are more than 80to100 meters, which may cause big accident. The need is to extend...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by mpeb worker

Vicky Rijwani on 28 April 2016

The mpeb employer take 2000 rupees of bill and do not deposits into office of mpeb before 3month.. I wonder here and there about this issue and the manager of bairagarh branch of mpeb promises me ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding wrong address in my electric bill

Sanjeev Chakraborty on 28 April 2016

Respected Sir This is to inform you that in March 2015 i took a commercial electric connection. I have to apply my commercial electric connection for Sahbhagi Shikshan Trust. But i got my first bi...[Read full complaint]

Bses chapa bijli chori

Subhash Chand on 28 April 2016

Tekhand village Me log bijli choir karte hai .jis se haam ko kafi problem. Aa Rhi h please. Aap tekhand village jatav moholla me kuch kijie

Cutting of electricity in full night hours

Aparna Devwanshi on 28 April 2016

Full night electricity cutt kr dete h and related officer ko contact krne pr wo bs overload Ho gya h aisa kehkr chhod dete h..... They are doing nothing to solve this problem..... Plz sir do help ...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage and power fluctuations

Swapna on 28 April 2016

Fluctuations of electricity in suryanagar old alwal... G

Low voltage

Prabhat Pati on 27 April 2016

Sir, input voltage in our area in appx 60=70 V in the evening.. This is quite insufficient either for light or for movement of fan. This transformer was installed by public donation about 20 years...[Read full complaint]

बिजली चोरी

Ashokkumar Jat on 27 April 2016

हमारे जालोर से सांचोर तहसील के गांव गुन्दाऊ की नलिया फिल्ड में जंगूओ की ढाणी में दुर्गा राम पेमाराम के यहाँ विधुत चोरी की जा रही है । केबल को बिच में से काट कर तार जोड़ कर की जा रही है चोरी इस वजह...[Read full complaint]

Meter reading lene wale ki galti

Ghankuntla Ranaranaghankuntla on 26 April 2016

Dear sir I m ghankuntla rana from kusmura raigarh c.g. .yha gav m reader jo meter reading leta h uski glti ka Bhutan hmko krna pd rha hr may 500 bill ata that or av 8000 aya h.sujhav de.

Electricity disconnected from 10 pm

Deepak Chauhan on 26 April 2016

Electricity dosconnected from 10 pm yesterday night 016. Die to short circut of street poll. Please do the needful. Kods have to go school in the morning.

Mahadiscom faulty meter, excess bill

Fakirm Mohd. Hasan Patel on 25 April 2016

Name-Mr. F. H. Patel Add.- A/101 Tanwar Garden CHS, Talaopali, kausa, Mumbra , opp. virani petrol pump Kausa ,Mumbra, Dist. Thane Consumer No- 0929 my flat is closed from...[Read full complaint]