Electricity Board complaints

More bill and not getting bill monthly

Shah Shama Ismail on 01 December 2015

please check my meter regard coming so much bill .in my house not have so much used .and not getting monthly bill so how to pay last two month we not get the bill. so please check the status . [Read full complaint]

Late in new connection and no bill genarate after connection

Amit Purohit on 01 December 2015

mainai ek light kai connection kai liyai apply kiya jiska on record documaintation mairai pass hai department nai mujai chakar lagwaai or JEN nai kaha ki waha three face line nahi hai jald hi thai...[Read full complaint]

Non provision of electric pole

Amrender Rai on 30 November 2015

Sir, I am residing at vill kishunpura ,post matiyari,Gopalganj bihar841426 Since 2013 but there is no provision of electric pole.

Main line se kheto me viddut pole ka na lagana

Shashank Dwivedi on 29 November 2015

sir........ hamare kheto me abhi tak electric tar ke na to koi pole hi na hi waha abhi tak light pahuch pai hi.hamare khet transformer se 2 km door hi. jisake karad hame apne se 2 km tak 2 frese w...[Read full complaint]

Twice deduction of Amount for Electricity Payment

Chiragm Jain on 29 November 2015

I had my electricity bill online on 9th November 2015 Rs. Amounting to Rs. 4.82 to UGVCL but the same amount is debited twice from my account and only credit of [Read full complaint]

Excess Electric BIll and Meter Change

Navin Taparia on 28 November 2015

Dear Sir/Madam, My self Navin Taparia. I request you please change My Electric Meter .we have get excess electric bill. K. No.310431018303 Meter No. 4200 Address:- Shyam ...[Read full complaint]

Excess bill

Mohmedikteyazbpathan Bachukhanpathan on 28 November 2015

More bill average bill is 1500 but more bill 1035 vadhare bill avi gayu chey

Fluctuation in Electricity Voltage.

Frankie Peter on 28 November 2015

From last two days having high fluctuation in electricity voltage. Hence i requested to you that please do the needful before any major damage. Thanks & Regards. Frankie Peter H.NO.1710 TALL MOHAL...[Read full complaint]

Electric meter not working propely

Ajay Patidar on 28 November 2015

My meter not working properly. Please do the full on urgent basis

Disturbance in power supply of electricity department

Vinod Kumar Singh on 27 November 2015

disturbance in power supply in evening by electricity department ccpur in kangvai, ccpur. make regular supply. don't disturb in exam time of matric.

Application for change the service meter

Suneel Singh on 27 November 2015

Dear Sir my name is Suneel Singh C/O Anil Krodimal Agrawal, plot no. 456 Shivcity, Flat no.103 first flor shivcity indore. my home service meter is stopped from two month . I am informed that MPEB...[Read full complaint]

Disconnection of power supply

Hrishikesh M Desail on 27 November 2015

i have complain four times on mseb online site my request no 000003365214/000003341889/000003325157and 9651 over head cable fault. due to this matter powe supply is disco...[Read full complaint]

South Bihar power high bil

Keshav Krishna Pathak on 27 November 2015

dear sir Nov 2014 se mera wrong bill aa rha mene complain kiye apne sub-division ko but kuch n hum mene 3 time application diye but no respond ...plz do something..

Regarding wrong installation of 20 electricity meter boxes

Jaswant Singh on 27 November 2015

The contractor of pspcl, has installed 20 electricity meter boxes in front of my house and it creates problem to me. Its my request to you to please install it in front of common wall between two ...[Read full complaint]

Change of power transmission

Sudhir Kumar Yadav on 26 November 2015

Sir, I.belongs to village -Sukrouli, post -karan chhapra dist -Ballia, and. There are a lot of problems in our village. First of all the transformer has been burning for one month and it has been ...[Read full complaint]

Electricity excess bill

Ayodhya Parsad on 26 November 2015

my bill has generated excess on message ca no. 8508 rs. 90/- while reading in energy meter is only 52 a new meter has installed as on 29/09/2015...[Read full complaint]

Electric meter defults

Amar Nath on 26 November 2015

meter ka bill but Jada a raha hai, meter no : H23SC670269N hai , is meter me reading apane app chal rahe hai , pls hamara meter change kea jai , agar hamara meter change na hua to him cunsumer cou...[Read full complaint]

Make electric supply regular for students of final exams

Vikrat Singh on 26 November 2015

irregular power supply, disturbance for students of final exams of matric exam and 12 exam in kangvai bazar, ccpur district. make it regular and free supply till next month for exam study.

Voltage problem from last 2 months

Arup Awasti on 26 November 2015

sir main arup dimna basti ka rehne wala hu sir pichle 2 mahine se voltage ekdm low h itna k ek light v jalna muskil h sirf meter ka light hi jalta h ye prblm subah 9 baze suru hoti h aur sham 5 ba...[Read full complaint]

Massive upsurge in electricity billing

Dr Mansi Faujdar on 26 November 2015

There has been a massive upsurge in the billed amount by JVVNL over the last few months.I suspectwd have Meter problem .Trying to register a complaint online is an exercise in futility,as the form...[Read full complaint]