Electricity Board complaints

All street lights are not working

Rahul Gupta on 27 November 2014

All street lights are not work of our street address is E-1/207 E Block shani bazar chowk shiv ram park nangloi new delhi 0041 pls send some electricion To repair them as...[Read full complaint]

Continue sending electricity bill without having meter

Ajay Kumar Chouksey on 27 November 2014

respected, I am a farmer living in village raipura post sukri thana bargi district jabalpur. I recently taken home elec. connection in jun 2014 the mpeb did not place any elec. meter at my home ti...[Read full complaint]

Street light is not working

Harpreet Singh on 27 November 2014

street light is not working at wz 40/1a,street no-16,krishna puri,tilak nagar,new delhi 110018.(HARPREET SINGH 879)

Forced Meter fitting in House wall

Mukesh Kumar on 27 November 2014

My Address is Plot - 460/G2, 9A, Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462024 There was a plan to change the existing meters from electricity department and they came to my house with police and forced my parents t...[Read full complaint]

Antarrastriyaswarn Congressparty on 27 November 2014

ग्राम व पोस्ट-सरकड़ा विश्नोई, विकास खण्ड-डिलारी, तहसील-ठाकुरद्वारा, जनपद-मुरादाबाद उत्तर प्रदेश मेँ बिजली के तारोँ मेँ बहुत ही भारी फाल्ट हो गया है, हादसेँ मेँ ग्रामीण बाल बाल बचे हैँ। जेई डिलारी, ...[Read full complaint]

For light voltage

Jagdishsinghbhati Bhati on 27 November 2014

Phider chane gadiyala se hatakar girajsar kar dene se voltage ki samsya aai hai karshi connecsion band pare hai girajsar se hatakar gadiyala jorne ke karpa kare name Jagdish SINGH bhati [Read full complaint]

Against MSEB electric connection

Ashok Desai on 26 November 2014

dear sir i have applied for power connection for my residence i have paid the minimum amount to mseb in year of2010 receipt no 4612 dtd 25/02/2010 but till date i have no...[Read full complaint]

Faulty meter mule jast bill aale

Shah.b.r on 26 November 2014

Dear sir; consumer no- 005120002068(IP-206) VASAI CIRCLE 540;PALGHAR DIVISION 164 ;date:28-10-2014 roji 12 am vajta maze meter chakki bandh a sun suddha achanak fast blink karu lagle tyamule tashi...[Read full complaint]

Bribe Demanding Bses Officals

Jitin Raj on 25 November 2014

BSES is worse than a conventional government organization. We are renovating our house, building it straight up. We had a couple of meters for which, we have been paying bills regularly for whatev...[Read full complaint]

No power from last 4 days

Gangadhar Panchal on 24 November 2014

last 4 days se hamare ghar me pwer nahi hai ghar ke bahar jo line hoti hai vo bahut hi buri tarah se jal geyi daily aag lag raha hai to plz adress hai 13-3-595/A/D/A, Durga nagar, Jiyaguda Hyderab...[Read full complaint]

Light Band hai

Lalji Mavji Brahaman on 24 November 2014

sir mere kua (bavdi) par line band hai 4 mahine se jisko thik karne ke liye line man 1500 Rs mangta hai me ek garib kishan hu My address Lalji mavji brahaman village bhagor post kalyanpur th. rish...[Read full complaint]

Not installed meter of electricity reading

Pardeep Khurana on 24 November 2014

There is not any meter installed in kaithal siwan gate bada kathera So i want to draw your attention towards my complaint that plz see there there all people waste electricity so take action towar...[Read full complaint]

Excess billing amount and faulty meter reading

Krishan Sen on 23 November 2014

I installed a new electricity meter at our place in the month of June 14.. Since then we have received three bills in the month of July, September and the current Novembe...[Read full complaint]

Maha Vitran electric Bill payment

Hemant Sonavane on 23 November 2014

i am also payment to seva kendra but he is not accepted the recpt of these payment & month of nov 014. back bill added to this bill. so why they not accepted to maha vitr...[Read full complaint]

Excess electric bill

Uchit Prasad Singh on 22 November 2014

month october electric bill received from katihar for rs. 763 , account no- 16608/bas/ds/4500 , i pay bill through uttar bihar gramin bank a/c no- 2272 dtd on [Read full complaint]

For new electricity connection

Ajitkumar Jha on 22 November 2014

Sir/madam our village name lalmanichak in shambhuganj block in banka district we are paid consumer amount in 2001 and 2009 at amapur electricity board but still we did not get any work progress on...[Read full complaint]

Request for change of defective meter.

Anilkumar Ghosh on 21 November 2014

On 2014 at 3.00 pm, all of a sudden it had been noticed by me that the red light of the meter, consumer ID - 606, is continuously blinking even ...[Read full complaint]

Request for meter connection and load check of serving soldier

Awadheshkumar Pathak on 21 November 2014

request for meter connection and load check of serving soldier To M.D DVVNL Urja Bhawan, NH-2 Sikandra, Agra, Dist- Agra State UP 1. Sir my name A K Pathak serving in indian army presently posted ...[Read full complaint]

MSEDCL Excess Bill amount charged in the bill

Rajesh Vasantrao Singar on 21 November 2014

While I received the bill for the m/o Oct-14 I found that there is Net connect Charges included in my bill amount while there is no Net Connection in my Cell . I have prepaid net pack activated la...[Read full complaint]

BSES- New Connection for electricity

Dalip Singh on 21 November 2014

Sir, I am living in 134 - A Begumpur Malviya nagar I also apply for new connection of electricity from 2014 Application no.:- 1988 but there is ...[Read full complaint]