Electricity Board complaints

Power transformer complain

Abhinandan on 26 January 2015

vill. kalani urf tarwa, po. pakadi dube kauriram dist- gorakhpur. these village in nothing avove 1 month power we are suffering mobile charging and other power realative work. please action. these...[Read full complaint]

Sparking in electric pole

Sanjay Balwani on 26 January 2015

Sir there is continue sparking in pole since yesterday morning and one phase is already not working so please send technician immediately before its turn into major accident

Existence of electricity

Mukesh Bhagwat on 26 January 2015

Today 26th January Repblic Day and this precious day in my area electricity cutoff frequently. This is really shameful. It happens many a days in the month but on this precious day atleast there s...[Read full complaint]

Continuous voltage fluctuation

Ruchit Trivedi on 25 January 2015

There has been continuous power fluctuation at lake view row house, pal road, adajan, surat. Please solve the problem as we can't run tv or computers for long time due to this...

MSEB officer not responding complain

Sandip Kashid on 25 January 2015

This is to inform you that I am following with MSEB at Diva,Sabegaon office since last eight months but still thereis no resolution. I had taken the leave from my office15 times and met JOSEPH and...[Read full complaint]

Excess electricity bill

Dharmendra Patil on 25 January 2015

My MSED no.024830003041 ,my address At:Chikhali,Post:Kusumbale,Taluka:Alibag,District:Raigad.Pin:402108. My Oct-14. Bill was 290 Rs. Current reading 843 In Nov14 meter reading was 00000,I complain...[Read full complaint]

Electronic Bill not come from 9 months

Parmanand Kushwaha on 25 January 2015

Dear sir, My Electronic Bill is not come from setting miter to till date near about 9 months Bill is pending my consumer no.is T:0361329126 & SR number is 868. Applicatio...[Read full complaint]

MSEB Meter installation

Pravin Raut on 25 January 2015

Dear sir, I have already applied for meter before 3month ago,all the related activity completed but electric meter till not installed by MESB My consumer No.413250123321 of Besa Nagpur. Please loo...[Read full complaint]

Change of name in the reliance energy bill

Anilramchandra Fondekar on 24 January 2015

I have submitted the application for change of name for my reliance energy bill along with the documents 1)applicarion form 2)NOC from housing society 3) sale deed of the said flat 4) ID proof of ...[Read full complaint]

PSPCL Electricity Bill ( unfair practice)

Pushpinder Chawla on 24 January 2015

PSPCL meter was installed in Feb. 2014 at my house, but PSPCL has not issued any bill. I visited many times their office in kharar and they replied that your bill has not been generated. Now after...[Read full complaint]

To pay electricity bill

Sunil Kumar on 24 January 2015

My amount deduction but i not a found receipt my transaction id is bidb3643949909

Unable to trace geb for electricity power supply

Rajesh Shah on 22 January 2015

On 21 st january , 2015 , due to rain electric cable was broken from middle, half peace of cable wire fall down in my area, & other part fallen down on road i have tried to contact g.E.B , nadiad ...[Read full complaint]

Illegal krishi connection through our land

Ramdev Kantiwal on 22 January 2015

Sir My agri land neighbour Mr. Ugrasain jandu had gotten a agricultural electricity connection. But My neighbour and thekedar had dig my land and planted some pole into the middle of crop and they...[Read full complaint]

Bill jyada aa raha hai reading kuch bhi likh dete

Rajiv on 22 January 2015

bill ka reding kuch bhi likhte hai complaint karo to kahe te mera tecnikal kal ayeg ya hi kehte hai par ata kohi nahi hai bill ka reding ape ne aap taye kar ke kuch bhi unit marte hai bolte hai ke...[Read full complaint]

Shifting of over head line from my vastu plot

Bijan Roy on 21 January 2015

I have purchased a vastu plot in subhas nagar, memari [ back side of memari college], burdwan, c.no-4146, j.l-151, d.no- 746. In nov' 2014 over head line was erected over...[Read full complaint]

Please Extend the electricity wires up to our houses.

Ajeet Gupta on 21 January 2015

Sir/Madam, I am from Village and Post: - Rahimpur, District Deoria-274703 (U.P.). I want to stat that there is proper electricity facility in my village since a very long time , but the electric w...[Read full complaint]

Pspcl wrong meter no. provided

Jaya Sharma on 21 January 2015

many times I visited PSPCL derabassi I met with concern employee given written application to issue correct meter account no. series of UK54 instead of UK 58 but it is not done till now please res...[Read full complaint]

No electricity

Md.absar Alam on 21 January 2015

My village name is Naya Tola Pastiya comes under Katihar District,nearby villages having electricity but till now we don't have whats the reason .Please try to do something its very shame that aft...[Read full complaint]

Not to take reading from MSCB meter

Rupesh Anant Sankhe on 20 January 2015

Dear Sir, This is Rupesh sankhe(Consumer No. 304) ,staying at ostwal empire, Boisar.From last 2 years MSCB having not to take monthly reading and given the adjustment bil...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill name is wrong

Shrawan Singh on 20 January 2015

I am from barmer(raj) Our electricity bill name is wrong now Narpat singh s/o Jugat singh and the the actually name is nakhat singh s/o jugat singh please change name