Electricity Board complaints

Request to change meter.

Usha Sharma on 24 July 2014

I am living alone and my actual electricity consumption is very less but still,my electric meter is giving high readings. Therefore I request you to kindly permit the replacement of my electric me...[Read full complaint]

Problem of electricity transformer proper not work

Dharmendra Kumar Pandey on 24 July 2014

kindly refer my complaint your electric pannal officer and i diagnosis resent my problem. incident is so critical and behalf of my all village people here voltage problem is so long duration and n...[Read full complaint]

Excessive electricity bill

Neha Kabra on 23 July 2014

I am continuously receiving excessive bill from last three months. Me and my husband both are working and remain out for work. Then also bill is very high as previously I have not received so much...[Read full complaint]

Sparking at junction Box

Urmila Pawar on 23 July 2014

I am living at E-7/ 121 Flat No. 05, Bhawani Complex,Lala Lajpat Rai Society , Arera Colony, Bhopal (M.P.) - 462016.My flat's lights are blinking since yesterday evening, so I saw that time at nea...[Read full complaint]

Electricity board very poor service

Talmehra Rural on 23 July 2014

Dear Sir We requested to you plz transfer local staff from talmehra electricity department . Because some local employee not lisn't rural complaint & sugaction . Some employee not come time -time ...[Read full complaint]

MSEB wires - Passing Dangerously

Dagadu Mahadeo Kamble on 23 July 2014

Dear Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that from past few months i and my family facing very serious issue . Actually iam staying at WARJE malwadi Ramnagar ,Shivaji chauk . There were lot of danger...[Read full complaint]

Replacement of Electric Meter

Kailash Pandey on 23 July 2014

SIR, IT'S VERY PATHETIC TO KNOW THAT TODAY 23/07/2014,one of your labour has came today for changing the bill and it was very shocking to know that he himself is saying that Rs ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Energy imposing false charges on consumers

Alka Agarwal on 23 July 2014

Seven years back reliance energy replaced our meter with electronic meter, meter reader was taking reading regularly, several times we called their technician for short circuit and all, one day a ...[Read full complaint]

Wires are dangerously passing

Dagadu Kambalr on 23 July 2014

MSED wires are dangerously passing passing over from metal shade and few wires are broken and falln on roof please preventive action. TANKYOU.

Power failure of too many hour

Suyesh Pillewar on 23 July 2014

Yesterday it totally raining from early morning so at 7.00 am in our home there was light failure so from that time the power didn't came and the next day 23/7/2014 till now the light didn't came ...[Read full complaint]

Facing problem in getting new meter connection

Parveen Suhag on 23 July 2014

sir I have applied for a new meter connection(electric connection for home). during process electric personnel told me that electric connection cannot be provided to you as a electric connection n...[Read full complaint]

Power cut in my home

Manish Gupta on 23 July 2014

last 3 days . in my home no electricity. i had already complaints. pls resolve my problem. my mo.9993316616

Replacement of Faulty Meter.

Mr. Shashikant Somane on 23 July 2014

Consumer No: 1741 Billing Unit: 4139/Karjat Subdivision D.T.C. No: 9736 Pole No: 6011 Dear Sir/Madam, With reference t...[Read full complaint]

MPSEB Excess Billing

Nv Ganesh on 23 July 2014

Sir, The electricity bill amount, Rs. 22/- for the month of July 014, which is the actual billing. The amounts, Rs. 58/-[Read full complaint]

40 hours se power cut jaari hai

Sushil Patel on 22 July 2014

Main reoti ballia u.p ka hoon mere gaon main power 22/07/2014 ,10:30am se electric nahi hai

Frequent Power Cuts and especially long power cuts in midnight

Prakash Mishra on 22 July 2014

Hi, I have recently shifted my house to Addressed as Flat No 202, Kohinoor Residency, Wakad, Sanghvi Subdivision-4636., Pimpri Chinchwad There has been frequent power cuts since last two weeks onc...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill not managed properly

Krishan on 22 July 2014

My electricity bill will not be managed properly but i can pay the bill in cash because of its the last date. my account no. 2222 and bill no. is 9513<...[Read full complaint]

Replacement of faulty meter

Rane Mahendra on 22 July 2014

Dear Sir, From your organisation you had replaced all our society meters on March 2014 end. but unluckily my meter is faulty after one month. It is not working. Accordingly i had given written com...[Read full complaint]

Frequent Power Cuts and especially long power cuts in midnight

Prakash Mishra on 22 July 2014

Against south bihar power distribution bijali bill

Anurag Milan on 22 July 2014

sir,mai apna bijali bil (a/c no -: S-0857) ka pura payment kr diya lekin mera bijali bill me koi sudhar nhi hua.