Electricity Board complaints

Regular, instant and uncertain cuts almost everyday.

Vikrant Uppal on 27 July 2016

I am a resident of Dehra Gopipur Distt. Kangra H.P. There are continuous, uncertain, regular cuts in electricity in my town. Lastly today in the morning also there was a cut at 5:00 am then at 5:3...[Read full complaint]

Humara bijli ka bill nahi aata

Tajukhan Khan on 26 July 2016

hamara bijli ka bill nahi aata hai hame phichale 2 mahino se bari smasya ho rahi hai aur palenties bhi lag gayi,

Not getting electricity bill, even after doing complain???

Bhaskar Rai on 23 July 2016

I am frm Bihar (gopalganj) district. I am not getting my bill frm many years. Even I have complain for this issue many times but there is noo any response. Every time few people come frm electrici...[Read full complaint]

Bill payment / getting bill late/wrong sms about last date of paymernt

Satish Mehta on 23 July 2016

इथे कोठी मध्ये बिले येऊन पडलेली असतात .... .कोठीही बराच वेळ बंदच असते .. तक्रार / विनंती /सूचना सर्व करवून पाहिले -- पण हे सर्व मंडळी फारच उच्च political असल्याने काहीच क...[Read full complaint]

Massive huge bills for non-consumption past 6 months

M.b.rao on 21 July 2016

Respected concern, This is with great regret and unhappiness showered to me on our complaints registered on the above consumer number. For the past 6 months, we are getting huge bills of over Rs.3...[Read full complaint]

NOT Getting electric bill regularly

Vikram Rayte on 21 July 2016

Dear Sir/madam i am Vikram Rayte .my electric bill not get it on my address from last year. Sir,please check my status .

Request to return or waive more than Rs.700/- from my next electricity bill

Shubhra Karpurkayastha on 20 July 2016

My Consumer id is 7698 under Madhyamgram CCC , WBSEDCL. Their Barasat Divisional office wrongly charged more than Rs.700/- as LPSC of which rectified by the authorities o...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill is too high

Lalita on 20 July 2016

staying in rental home at Noida bill is very high , earlier I have to pay only 80 unit for 30 day for fan tube light and tb freeze BT now from the time I shifted to sone bill is very high its. sho...[Read full complaint]

No electricity supply from 18/07/2016 since 3.00PM

Dr.prakash Dadu Nakhwa on 19 July 2016

Dear Sir, Iam running Dr.Nakhwa Hospital at URAN,Navi-Mumbai since last 30years. the electricity supply to Uran city is very irregular,Every day there is cut off of the supply 5to6 times aday,it g...[Read full complaint]

No electricity for last 3 night

Manjeet Singh on 19 July 2016

Today is the 3 full complete Night of no electricity at Village sakri at Singh basty ;karial basty, Harijan basty .All the people are in trouble and many people getting faint for this . You are re...[Read full complaint]

Bijle chori 15 sal se ho rahi h hme apna gab shudarna he

Afaq Ahmed on 19 July 2016

Sir hamare gram ramuvala shekhu mu jilla muradabad tahshel thakurdubara me 15sal se 300se aadhik log bijle chori kar rahe h

Complaint for double deduction of electricity bill amount Rs 1367.26

Jaipal Verma on 16 July 2016

Sir, I have deposit online bill against K no.1125212387 (Kuldeep S/O Chet Ram, sub div Nalagarh for Rs 7.26 incl transaction charge on 14 July 016,[Read full complaint]

Not given Properly Electricity bill since last 14-15 onths

Sandeep Kashinath Shimpi on 14 July 2016

Dear sir/Madam my consumer No. is 1585 name of Smt N B Shimpi . i had disconnect to our Electricity meter since dec 2012 for construction purpose . but our construction i...[Read full complaint]

Electricity higher amount of bills

Prem Narayan Sharma on 14 July 2016

employees of MPEB are taking higher amount of bill or may be some defect im meter so that they get high reading.

Not getting correct reading bill, only average

Dr Pradeep Madanlal Tated on 12 July 2016

i have 3 phase meter, since last 6-7 month i have not paid the bill,because it is not proper bill,it is without reding avrage bill my requst is pl issue me correct reding bill i am ready to pay, t...[Read full complaint]

Against bijli katoti

Jurendrasinghrawna Rajput on 11 July 2016

sir me banswra jile k garhi gaav se hu mere gaav me rscb vaale din me 2-4 light kaat dete h thik h uske bavjut raat ko fir kaat te aap btaao hum kya kre or baarish k wqat to or bhi zyada had paar ...[Read full complaint]

Beside having 2-3 hydro projects, lacking in electricity supply whole year

Yadavshakti Negi on 02 July 2016

no electricity during winters and summers beside having one govt. and two big mega hydro projects.. it is in this regard that we the people of village sangla ,teh. sangla of district kinnaur are f...[Read full complaint]

No electricity for last 3 days

Megha Patel on 30 June 2016

Today is the 3 full complete day of no electricity at vishwas nagar sehani road ghaziabad up 003. All the people are in trouble and many people getting faint for this . Y...[Read full complaint]

Online bill payments hpseb Dharampur Himachal Distt Solan

Deepak Sharma on 30 June 2016

Thanks to Hpseb for facilitating consumers for online bill payments. But, on every occasion I have to request authorities to upload my bill on website. In this process I make several calls to them...[Read full complaint]

Electricity Power cut on Monsoon, Chhani, Vadodara

Nimesh Prajapati on 28 June 2016

There has been power cut in Monsoon. When i call to there number they ask very rudely and told today power not come so. and everyday in monsoon the rain has come and they cut the power. so can you...[Read full complaint]