Electricity Board complaints

Wrong electricity bill

Rahul Kumar on 28 May 2015

I am Rahul kumar son of Ravindra prasad beside hathua pathsala near i.t.o golambe Yesterday your worker has distributed wrong reading of electricity bill in our colony. I want you to send one more...[Read full complaint]

Bijli ke toote taar lagwane ka nivedan

Anuj Dubey on 28 May 2015

Nivedan hai ki harai colony mei bijli ke kuch taar toote hue hai unhe lagane ki kripa kare jiski wajah se bahut jayada light jati hai aur chote chote baccho ko bahut paresaani hoti hai kai baar ha...[Read full complaint]

Excess bill

Jyotsana Bhargava on 28 May 2015

My average billing during past 1 year is in the range of Rs. 100. But suddenly i got bill for Mar-Apr cycle @ Rs.1697 which is too high. Please look into. what could be t...[Read full complaint]

Always turns off the power supply

Suyog Nirmal on 28 May 2015

I my village (ozewadi taluka pandharpur) there is always irregular power supply. Some peoples in village always turns off light from my village depot. Please kindly do any action on my complaint <...[Read full complaint]

No power supply

Deepak on 27 May 2015

Sir In village Rampura Teh. Safidon Distt. Jind ..there is a huge power cuts ..no supply on time ..pls take necessary action regarding this. Here just 5 to 6 hours power supply in a whole day. Pls...[Read full complaint]

Exhorbitant high CESC monthly bill with less consumption

Sudipta Kumar Basu on 27 May 2015

monthly bill is going extremely high with only load bearing component as 0ne 1 and 1/2 AC running for only 4 hrs a day the bill for the last month was Rs 3550 which ideally should not cross Rs 150...[Read full complaint]

Unnecessary mention the rent of electric meter

Parmodh Singh on 27 May 2015

siir with due respect and hummble submission I require to state the following few lines for ur kind consideration and favorable action please this electric meter had been issued to my father since...[Read full complaint]

Light cut without prior information

Ashwani Kumar on 27 May 2015

I am from village kashera post office kosri tehshil jaisinghpur district kangra himachal pradesh. In my village we are suffering from unwanted light cut without prior notice and also its after ten...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage problem

Kameshwar Prasad on 27 May 2015

Kindly take the cognizance of my complaint as a consumer under the COPRA, 1986 your agency is supplying low voltage electric by that we are unable to run our electric equipment and also destroing ...[Read full complaint]

For supply of electricity

Vimal Sharma on 27 May 2015

Dear sir thair is loose nonnection throw the elect.pole that's power supply is not available in houses kindly take tha nessesary action & oblige me Thanks

Colony poll light kharaab hai

Amit Sahu on 26 May 2015

dear sir mai ayodhya nagar F Sector Se hu Meri Colony ke Poll ki Light kafi Samay se kharab Hai Kripa kar repair karbaye mai kafi bar online toll free no par compalant kar chuka hu pol no [Read full complaint]

Huge power failure

Captain Luthar on 26 May 2015

There is a huge problam of power failure there is every night power fail no one is listning transformer is not able to hold the load so so the fuse failure is a habit of 3 to 4 time in a day plz s...[Read full complaint]

Add city name in address

Sandeep Khadekar on 26 May 2015

My electricity address is right..but city name not add...please add city name..Amravati Maharashtra.thanks

UPPCL electricity cut off

Prince Gupta on 26 May 2015

I live in viram khand-4 gomti nagar,Lucknow. There is daily electricity cut off problems prevailing in our locality. the natural temperature is going high n in the same situation electricity cut o...[Read full complaint]

Irregular power cut in Banjarawala

Pankaj Nautiyal on 25 May 2015

Sir, Its been more than a weak. Daily in our locality there is a irregular power cut starting from morning till night till 12 pm. The power cut is generally 0-12 times in...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage in electricity

Gaurav Sharma on 25 May 2015

Hamare yanha Kala amb me bahot he low voltage hai bijli ki bar bar kahne par bhi Koi karyavahi nai ki gai kripya hamari samsya ka samadhan kijiye jis se hamare bijli upkaran Thik se chal sakain dh...[Read full complaint]

Against PVVNL Electricity Bills

Harishkumar Kaki on 25 May 2015

My average billing during past 2 years is in the range of Rs.600 - 900. But suddenly i got bill for Mar-Apr cycle @ Rs.1621 and Apr-May cycle Rs.1026 which is too high. Please look into and refund...[Read full complaint]

MPEB Electric Bill not submitted

Geeta Batham on 25 May 2015

Respected sir/ sir hum mp online se bill pay karte hai, but is bar hamare bill pay nhi hua, aur unhone hamse paise bhi le liye..hame amount pay ki silip bhi de di, but ham jab mpeb office gi, to v...[Read full complaint]

Discontinue power supply

Pawale Sham Sopan on 25 May 2015

discontinued power supply due to rain from 15 days cell no of divisional engr 7677 pls do needful

Complaint of MSEB electric bill

Vinod Gitram Patil on 25 May 2015

Respected Sir, Please find herewith an attachment of my MSEB ELECTRIC BILL FOR MONTH OF MARCH 2015 in this month my bills unit charge 1162 are mentioned in the bill but our consumption in not like...[Read full complaint]