Electricity Board complaints

Frequently voltage fluctuation

Satya Prakash on 26 June 2016

I reside at old rajapuri uttam nagar my CAR No. is 121. Whole colony are facing lots of problem due to frequent Voltage fluctuation. In this life threatening hot season, ...[Read full complaint]

Regular power failure in the morning

Hitesh Bhai on 26 June 2016

Everyday in the morning at 5:00 am light goes for no reason in this terrible heat..please do something about it...regular power failure from last 2 months from 2nd april 2016 till date..please do ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong arrears in may 16 bill

Abhishek Patwari on 26 June 2016

We paid The April 16 mseb bill online for consumer number 5627 Rs 990 on 19 may 2016 Though it is shown as arrears in may 16 bill

Incorrect reading electric unit on bill

Vikash Pandey on 26 June 2016

Dear Sir, Today i receives a bill, the bill had incorrect unit compared to my electric meter, and when i went to the office no one paid attention to my complain. My meter account # is [Read full complaint]

Unable to fix power related problems

Nishant Mehta on 26 June 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam, I m residing at just 5-6 kilometres from GEB office Amalsad and Gandevi both. Please be informed that executives of GEB always kept power cut on every mondays whole year even afte...[Read full complaint]

Application for change the service meter

Anita Trivedi on 25 June 2016

Dear Sir my name is Anita W/o Vinod Trivedi 550, Trilok Nagar,Dewas (M.P.). my home service meter is stopped from one month . I am informed that MPEB Office .before one month but don't change my h...[Read full complaint]

Defect of energy meter no.15663 mt no 133582

Tribhuwan Patel on 24 June 2016

I had submitted written complaint to the j e e chatauni secton for replacement of defective energy meter on 19 january 2016 but no person of the deptt has visited to check the matter after tha I h...[Read full complaint]

Dark night and day

Deepika Sharma on 24 June 2016

I m a resident of gulab Bagh Uttam Nagar near pillar no-758, there is power failure since late night 3.30a.m nd its almost 12hrs there is no repair nd no response from Bses . After so many complai...[Read full complaint]

Wrong billing by CESU, BCDD-2 for May 2016

Ratan Kumar Das on 23 June 2016

The electricity bill of my vacant flat for May 016, came with meter reading 0 but 864 units consumed and the bill amount was Rs. 8/-. I am alway...[Read full complaint]

Reading nusar bill yet nai

Nilesh Bapu Sonwane on 23 June 2016

Pahile meter faulty yet aslyamule meter change kele Feb mahinyat tari pn meter no.navin asun faulty bill 100 unit yet ahe......

Not showing electric bill

Vishal Bahore on 22 June 2016

your site does not showing mp electric bord option in electric bill filling option.

Electric increasing bill

Bharat Jain on 22 June 2016

Due to the late reading record , rate of per unit is increases . So please take some serious action about this issue. Thanks for reading..

Electric problem

Raeesr on 21 June 2016

Any time power cut without any resion and wait for 2 and 3 hrs daily

Cutting of electrical main wires from one pole to the next pole

Swarup Maity on 21 June 2016

Wires (four wires) of Main electric connection from one pole to next pole cut down by shibnarayan nayak of vill-pathuria,po-chapda, ps-kolaghat, dist-purba medinipur, pin-721154, complaint have al...[Read full complaint]

No electricity since night

Heena Nalwaya on 21 June 2016

There is no electricity whole night in the whole bhopalpura area. Its just the first rain and the condition is worst. Please do something and provide us with electricity. Difficult to sleep and do...[Read full complaint]

Related to light off

Rahul Gupta on 21 June 2016

Dear sir with due respect i want your attention in this matter. I am from madsaur and live in ram takri area. In ram takri area there is no light from last 4 hours and all contact numbers of mands...[Read full complaint]

Tree Leaves hitting electric wire

Shubhasish Sengupta on 19 June 2016

To JSEB- Doranda South Office Para Dear sir, TREE LEAVES HITTING ELECTRIC WIRE IN SOUTH OFFICE PARA NEAR KD CHOWDHURY / ANANDAM APARTMENT . Huje electrick Flash & bombing sound happening . Kindly ...[Read full complaint]

Security Deposit not refunded by MSEDCL after HT meter PD

A.r. Narayanan Nair on 17 June 2016

Sir, Due to closure of our Dairy Farm situated at plot No. 7/1, Sukli-Gharapure, Hingna Tehsil, Dist. Nagpur (Consumer No. 960) we had applied f...[Read full complaint]

Voltage low and due to this load is high

Harjeet Brar on 17 June 2016

Sir our agricultural meter andour bill payment is 0000 in July .there is claim for that we are using more load ,we have approvel of 45 HP and load is more than is because...[Read full complaint]

Bijli vibhag ke kramchari ki fraudbaji

Laxman Ragha on 17 June 2016

hello sir, main rajasthan nivasi hu. main noida main company main job krta hu. kuch tym phle maine khera dharam pura village ke defence enclave colony main maine plot liya or mkan ka kam start kiy...[Read full complaint]