Electricity Board complaints

Delay in Transfer of Name (Ownership) of 3-Phase Agricultural Electric Connection

Jahirabbas Farukbhai Rapati on 25 April 2015

Respected Sir/Madam, I, Jahirabbas Farukbhai Rapati, a farmer by profession, resident of village Sanjan in Umbergaon Taluka of Valsad District, South Gujarat, posses an agricultural land in my vil...[Read full complaint]

Broken electric wire

I.p.n. Singh on 25 April 2015

Sir I Want to inform you that a electric wire is broken from few days situated at near north west form Murari Inter College, Shajnawa, Gorakhpur. Please take action to solve this problem. Thanbks ...[Read full complaint]

Electric Meter Box

Sugrabi Abdul Aziz Sayyed on 25 April 2015

Dear Sir, Madam we leave in vikhroli sanjay gandhi nagar behind budh vihar near ram shop, pin 400 083. we are facing a problem from several year lot of house illigaly fitting their electric meter ...[Read full complaint]

Light cutting

Manish Kumar on 24 April 2015

In my village some electricity problem some are always created thats problem is light cutting after 6 pm at evening .... So i cant do anything .....at night

Regarding new electric meter

Alok on 24 April 2015

Dear all, Hi I have given a complaint to electricity board for changing the meter because there is sparking issue in the old meter But still its not changed and i have gone many times to met with ...[Read full complaint]

Damaged electric wire by truck

Dr.deepak Gadwal on 24 April 2015

Hello.ma name z dr.Deepak Gadwal from bareta district mansa. Our electricity cable z damaged by truck last nite.no power since last note in shamshanghat area behiend state bank Patiala side...plzz...[Read full complaint]

Replacement of 16KV Transformer

Anil Kumar on 24 April 2015

Dear Sir, Our village Dhapariya , ward no - 12, District - Supaul was electrified under RGGVY Plan in 010. Here in our area 16 KV transformer was installed which have 35 ...[Read full complaint]

Electricity Uneven bill

Vikram Kataria on 24 April 2015

Sir actually I am from Ujjain (mp) we own a small family and a small job due to my job I have to stay out of home and my wife also go for her job so the home is locked and we reach home at 7 pm bo...[Read full complaint]

Regarding fine

Anil Kumar on 24 April 2015

Mera jamin ka ragistri last of December2014 me kiye aur janubury me electronic ka apply kiye hamne office me kayi bar jaye lekin jE Sankar lal das ne paise ka mang kiye hamne pause dene ka inkar k...[Read full complaint]

No Supply Electricity

Mahesh Saraswat on 23 April 2015

Dear Sir, mene 11 month phle light coonection kraya tha jb mere ghar ke samne transformer tha or JE Sahab ne kha Tha ki hm is transformer ko chalu kra denge is liye hmne or 8 person Extra ne Light...[Read full complaint]

PSPCL bill issues

Rajnish Sharma on 23 April 2015

Dear sir After number of visits in pspcl office in amritsar. For last six months the problem still remains as under. 1. Did not recd electricity bill for last six months. Though payment was made a...[Read full complaint]

Replacement of pole

Ashok Kumar Mishra on 23 April 2015

respected mam, i want to bring your kind attention to the fact that i live in me- 485 d/s hemant vihar, barra-2 and it is since 18 feb 2015 that i'm not having electricity supply in my home. the r...[Read full complaint]

Very poor electricity service

Rajesh Kamble on 22 April 2015

On 21 &22 April 015. Continously loss electricity from 8 to 10 hours to Dehuroad Barlotanager area from last two days.... without declartion

Power cut from last 26 hours

Raj Kulkarni on 22 April 2015

Power cut from last 26 hours...very poor response from MSEB. Location: Adarsh Nagar, kiwale, pune.

For relaxation from damage from electricity

Bholanath Pathak on 22 April 2015

Sir,My name is Bhola Nath,Connection no.-011397,book no.-8321 and bill no.-2J4315Y. 1000 voltage H.T.line often falls on the required transformer from which my connection...[Read full complaint]

Less supply of electricity

Anju Saini on 22 April 2015

In our village mokha majra jalbera road ambala city haryana there no electricity supply in hole day morning 7am to 7pm. And at night no supply 2 to 5am. Plz do something.

Fast meter reading

Rajkumar Yadav on 21 April 2015

every 2manthly bill high amount 2300 - 2500 Rs. I am not happy this bill. so please solve my complaint.

बिजली विभाग की धोखा धडी

Divakar Pandey on 21 April 2015

महोदय मैने जब से कनेक्सन लिया है तब से बिजली महीने में मुस्किल से 10 दिन ही ठीक रहती है बाकी दिन खराब रहती है । शिकायत करने पर भी कोई सुनता नहीँ है , आने के पैसे चाहिये उन लोगों को , , मेरा पता ग्...[Read full complaint]

Pgvcl khetiwadi electricity interuption

Able Mukeshbhai Dhanani on 21 April 2015

We are requested to representative of Gujarat electricity board to resolve the intruption problem of 3phase power since last week there are so irregularities of giving power to khetiwadi at G-11 v...[Read full complaint]

Regarding New electric meter

Vineet Mishra on 21 April 2015

Hi I have given a complaint to electricity board for changing the meter because there is sparking issue in the old meter But still its not changed and i have gone many times to met with the concer...[Read full complaint]