Electricity Board complaints

No power supply, disconnect meter

Munnilal Vishvakarma on 01 September 2014

1/09/14 No power supply in meter please check a meter

Against Street Lights in Ramtekdi MIDC

Singh on 01 September 2014

Street light in Ramtakdi Industrial Area are new working. This cases issues to residents who stay in the new society that has come up in lane no. 9. Since there are seniors and female who commute ...[Read full complaint]

Bihar power distribution company power problem

Randhir Kumar on 01 September 2014

Sir I beg to say that i am randhir kumar from (barachatti po+ps-barachatti dist gaya bihar 4201 my village in only one hrs power come village area in giving 12 to 15 hrs ...[Read full complaint]

Father name change in billing

Naresh Kumar on 31 August 2014

my meter no is u32rt350809y my name is naresh kumar s/o madan lal but my bill is naresh kumar s/o modhan lal plzzz change the my fathar name madan lal

NDPL is not providing new connection to my premises

Jitender Kumar on 31 August 2014

Dear sir i here by want to complain harassment done by ndpl i applied for a new connection of 2 kw on 12th aug 2014 vide reqest no 6701 all documents required have been s...[Read full complaint]

High electricity bill/wrong electricity bill

Somendra Mandilwar on 31 August 2014

Sendig very high bills to charge at higher rate,I June,current reading was much higher than actual reading shown in meter,In August present & earlier reading is same,i.e zero reading,still sent bi...[Read full complaint]

Failure of transformer

Ds Chouhan on 31 August 2014

We would like to inform that in our locality power supply is Off since 5pm yesterday still no steps taken to retain power supply almost 18 hrs passed. You are requested to pl intervene and instruc...[Read full complaint]

Wrong charges in the electricity bill

Rajpal Singh Nagar on 31 August 2014

I am a customer of BSES delhi. They have increased my load from 1 KW to 3 KW automatically and asking us to pay Rs. 1200 and they have also shown in the bill that we had not paid previous bill and...[Read full complaint]

Digital Meter's display is out of order

Sohan Singh on 30 August 2014

Digital Meter is not displaying from last three months and the bill is raised on approximate basis causing serious problem in future.

Disconnected main line without any reason

Fancy Raina on 30 August 2014

On 28th august 2014 when i came back from office saw main electric line lying on ground we thought that this happened due to rain and storm. I complained this matter to the concerned office ``mina...[Read full complaint]

15000 unit ke liye 1275000/- ka bill

Bharat Joshi on 30 August 2014

Hamara 100kva ka contract he . Ye mar. 2013 se he , may 2013 me hamari supply kat di gai . And bill aaj tak de rahe he ki ye contract he . Kya 00/- unit supply k lie [Read full complaint]

Daily power problems

Adityanagar on 30 August 2014

There are daily power problem in our society..... Then we call in geb then no responses good.. Last full night no power in our society...when come your wiremen from geb in our society no good resp...[Read full complaint]

Failure of Electricity in Delhi Govt. Dispensary From last 3 Days

Dr. Sonika Bali on 30 August 2014

We are suffering from last 3 days without electricity and water supply totally disturbed vaccine and chemical for lab is totaly destroyed, and staff is not able to work without electricity. there ...[Read full complaint]

Over head electric wire in my roof

Ajaynoel Masih on 30 August 2014

Dear Sir . Kindly Inform to across the wire over my house can be big accident by wire open wire across my roof my children go to roof in rainy days catch the fire on wire .Kindly short out my big ...[Read full complaint]

5 to hrs without light after that saying 2 ghante kataoti hai

Apoorv Chaturvedi on 30 August 2014

Its been around six hrs no electricity called kesco 10 times & they were saying 2 ghante katouti h & hang up the phone when I get irritated then tried to call to confirm ye 2 ghante kab khatam [Read full complaint]

Power failure of our one phase

Sunilyadav Babbu on 30 August 2014

power fail of our phess last four night we are complete more then more but not solution our problems we complete at abohar 9646115341and patiala1912 so i hope to you for help

Street light not working

Hamid Mulani on 29 August 2014

It has been 4 days street light has gone in chinchwad to akurdi road near SKF Company area and apart from various complaints MSEB is just ignoring things. We request you to look into matter as soo...[Read full complaint]

For illegal power cut

Devi Singh Shankhla on 29 August 2014

Dear I am living in Ganeraw ( Desuri) pali last month ago every day light is gone 8to10hours my electric weight machine is does not charge my phone will be not charge and ii not order to wholesale...[Read full complaint]

Unscheduled powercut

Amit Bubna on 29 August 2014

dear sir, we are having weaving factory in bhilwara we are facing unscheduled power cut from last 3 days.our production loss is very high. so please make any schedule or doing 12 hours cut or 24 h...[Read full complaint]

For electricity connection

Rajwanti on 29 August 2014

Applied for commercial connection on 2nd aug vide no. 2432 but no response has been received so far. Contact no.9013555351