Electricity Board complaints

Reliance Energy sending notice

Deepak Zala on 24 August 2016

Reliance Infrastructure Limited has been sending me notices to pay (or disconnection) the electricity bill of Rs. 2000 for which I have already lodged a complaint with Re...[Read full complaint]

Electric pole fell down

Naveen on 24 August 2016

Vill jauri khurd . Near hanuman mandir a electric pole fell down

Higher MAHADISCOM electricity charges bill

Premraj Rade on 23 August 2016

Dear sir, I am getting higher MSEB bill for last 2 months. June and July without any new addtional electicity devices. Which almost higher and double than than avg. Of last of 12 months. The compl...[Read full complaint]

Light is off

Rahul Bhamare on 23 August 2016

during my work in house power is off.. But in bilding other house is having light why.

Always fault electricity in my area

Randhir Kumar on 23 August 2016

dear sir i am randhir kumar from barachatti po barachatti dist-gaya bihar(824201) sir mere area me humesa power cut hota bina karan k aur folt hota h jisse kuch village me power rhati hai aur kuch...[Read full complaint]

Electricity issue

Suyasha Jadhav on 23 August 2016

HI, Since last two week we are having electricity cut off issue. everyday we are facing this issue for 6 to 7 hrs a day and its affecting our daily routine.i have raised a complaint ( [Read full complaint]

Meter deposit not received since 2012 of Rs 3000/-

S B Bawiskar on 23 August 2016

Office of the commissioner of central excise, customs & service tax : raigad commissionerate :4th floor, kendriya utpad shulk bhavan, plot no. 1, sector 17, khandeshwar, new panvel, navi mumbai-41...[Read full complaint]

Power Failure

Manan Bhatt on 23 August 2016

Dear Sir / Madam, My customer ID is: 638. I have complained yesterday for power off at around 5:00pm. The temporary electricity provided at around 10:30pm. The dangerous ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong billing

Kamlesh Agarwal on 23 August 2016

Bill for the month of june 16 generated with addtional demand of rs. 4157 in k.No.320223014714, no body is giving the deamnd of rs. 4157 insptie of repeated follow up with them, they are forcing t...[Read full complaint]

Excess electricity bill

Akhilesh Dwivedi on 23 August 2016

I think our electric meter is not working properly because in the month of july16 in which most of the time electric supply was not regular my bill comes just 4 times. Since inception 1100 units n...[Read full complaint]

No meter reading

Anusaya Dhanraj Dudhalekare on 22 August 2016

No reding my meter 4 month and my mony for 2000 lost please

WBSEDCL bill amount refund

Pramit Biswas on 22 August 2016

Sir with consumer no - 2459 and application no-1003357560 I had filled a form for load enhancement in online on 13/07/2016 . But due to their server problem I had paid th...[Read full complaint]

For Power connection

Kamani Denish on 21 August 2016

Our building navkar palace in sub division laskana. We have no three fase power from last six day. Solve this problem please

Very very poor electricity supply since 2 weeks.

Meherrzadf Patel on 21 August 2016

Respected sir, There has been very very poor electricity supply since 2 weeks in village Kanza. Which lies in mandvi geb bord in surat district. Only we are getting 6 hours of light connection. So...[Read full complaint]

Very poor electricity supply in Mejarganj

Dr Brij Kishor on 21 August 2016

Sir With the above reference I have to state that in most of the town & Village of our Bihar State Electricity supply these days is in better condition. But, unfotunatlly & regratefully I have [Read full complaint]

BSES Meter Running Very Fast

Bharti Bansal on 20 August 2016

Dear Sir/Madam My meter no 0312 is running very fast since july 16. Earlier I use to get only around Rs650/- bill permonth as I am not using any AC But in the month of ju...[Read full complaint]

No proper electricity supply

Jeet on 20 August 2016

Any time they cut the power in night.We r helpless because we complen many time but know one looking for our problems.

अवैध बोरवेल मे घरेलू कनेक्शन से सबमर्सिबम सिंगल फेज 5 HP-7.5Hp

Shivraj Meena on 20 August 2016

ग्राम टूण्डिला पंचायत जाहिरा तहसील बामनवास जिला सवाई माधोपुर मै केवल घरेलू विद्युत वितरण कनेक्शन है! कोई व्यवसायिक कनेक्शन नही है इस गाँव मै विद्युत वितरण निगम के कार्मिको की मिलीभगत से कनेक्शनो क...[Read full complaint]

MSEB High bill amount

Rajesh Motwani on 19 August 2016

Since Aug 015, my electricity bill is 3 times higher. In my life i never paid such highest bills ever. Previously i use to pay max 450 Rs per month. Our electric bill nev...[Read full complaint]

Frequently power cut in chira chas area

Jyoti Anand on 19 August 2016

it is very regrat to inform that several power cuts has been made in chira chas area of bokaro districts which creats several problems in ongoing smooth life. recently even after lapse of more the...[Read full complaint]