Electricity Board complaints

Hardly we get power supply

Navneet Rahul on 29 August 2014

we hardly get power supply , we receive hardly 4 - 5 hr supply , please respond to these problem

PGVCL irregular power supply

Jiten Rajyaguru on 29 August 2014

Sabji pgvcl bhatiya Sabji chhela vish thi pachhish divas thi power na Atala badha problem chhe k .20 minutes vadhare power supply reti nathi .mate tenu yogay nirakaran karvani namra vinati. From_ ...[Read full complaint]

Agriculture electric connection not getting

Gajanan Ashokrav Patil on 28 August 2014

I had deposit rs 3599 for electric connection on 10-11-2012 . But yet not get connection.

High Electricity Bill

Manish Rahul on 28 August 2014

Dear Sir/Madam, We have shifted to this house in June 014, where the electricity bill was close to Rs.6220/ which we cleared as June we had used the a/c. In July 2014 the...[Read full complaint]

Total Power Failure & No Responsible Person addressing the problem

Raj Kumar on 28 August 2014

There is no power in New Colony area from 2300 Hrs Till now 0100 Hrs). Went to electricity board office in new colony & noone was in office. The...[Read full complaint]

WBSEDCL Bill is abnormally high

Sibsankar Mukhopadhyay on 27 August 2014

Due to faulty meter, abnormally high bill registered in last quarter (June-Aug'14). It will be evident on comparing bills of quarter (Mar-May'14) and quarter (June-Aug'14). Wishes to replace the f...[Read full complaint]

No regular current supply

Rahul Kumar on 27 August 2014

from Dehri on sone station road Rohtas.no time table current supply.2014 aug 27

Meter wires loose and sparking

Divyajeet Singh on 27 August 2014

21-c hig flats swarnim vihar sector 82 noida Please note my meter wire is loose and light is sometimes going and coming please send meter repairing team so that the fault can be rectified. my acco...[Read full complaint]

Excess Bill Charge By JVVNL, Jaipur

Manojkumar Saraf on 27 August 2014

MANOJ KUMAR SARAF Correspondence address: C-102, Lakshchandi Apts, Krishna Vatika Road, Gokuldham, Goregaon East, Mumbai – 0063 Email ID: mgsaraf@hotmail.com, Mobile: [Read full complaint]

For supply of electricity

Amit Khandelwal on 27 August 2014

as per given in the newspaper supply of light in village atleast 15 hours but department give us less suppy of electricity. here only max 10 hours supply of power so check that give us better supp...[Read full complaint]

Electricity supply is not properly

Rakesh Agrawal on 27 August 2014

dear sir, this my id.324345689660,my problem is that.we have feeling problem today 2.00 noon to right now because power supply not properly.i have many complent in mpeb k...[Read full complaint]

Aligarh city not have current in whole DAY.

Rajeev Kumar on 27 August 2014

Dear Sir, Aligarh City are not electricity in the whole day. many time electricity are gone in the every hour. Sir please 9.00 pm. to 8.00 am to electricity SUPPLY in EVERY DAY. RAJEEV KUMAR

JVVNL light se sambandhit

Suresh Pareek on 27 August 2014

Shreeman ji namste Shreeman ji buchawas ke pass bhaleri me power house bana h waha se light ke bare me puchane par kahate h ki vasundhara ji jab tak cm rahengi tab tak light nahi aayegi.

Illegal connections & stealing

Ashutosh Singh on 27 August 2014

Sir,as i know the problem of electricity in UP,but sir few things are happening is not good,i belongs from faizabad..sir in your department many peoples have deposited 4200 Rs. and taken the tempo...[Read full complaint]

Less Power Supply

Deepak Parashar on 27 August 2014

Possible we can get the proper justification of the power cut we are facing in our city Moradabad. It's been limit that we are only getting power supply hardly 4-5 hrs in a day.This is effecting e...[Read full complaint]

Complaint for New Connection Single

Ramesh Kumar Jomaji Choudhary on 27 August 2014

Dear Sir, I am Your New Customer for Electricity Supply, I have a big Issue with you All, I have Issue Like for Single Phase Wire you were all not Giving & Reason giving that Rajasthan Sarkar Dont...[Read full complaint]

Electric poles and wires not installed

Dhaval Devamurari on 27 August 2014

Hy sir i complaint submit to pgvcl dwarka cus name mangaldas kalyandas devmurari to electricity agricultural connection but my area paul and wires isbbad condition i avry time complaint done but n...[Read full complaint]

Voltage fluctuation complain

Narendra Singh on 26 August 2014

dear sir me nyaykhand 1. indirapuram . ghaziabad me rahata hu. sir yaha pad light daily dim or full hoti rahti h. jisse ki hamari electrical cheezs kharab ho rahi. jese tv. inverter. freezs. etc. ...[Read full complaint]

Khambha ukhad jane ke karan bijlee band

Pankaj Tripathi on 26 August 2014

pankaj tripathi vill-sarai krishna kumar po- sarai senger ?? sir hamare yaha aaj se ek saal pahle teen khambhe ukhad jane ki vajah se vidyut aapurti band hai jabki hame bijli bill har maheene dena...[Read full complaint]

Electric bill paid, but not credited in account

Deepak Malhotra on 26 August 2014

i made payment on 27/6/2014 to cash counter at gandhi park near bus stand with payment id 0000 account id 0000 rs 6.00...[Read full complaint]