Electricity Board complaints

Too much Electricity bill

Hansal on 07 February 2016

This is in regards to high electricity bill being charged to my uncle in GTB Nagar, Sion (Mumbai). They are only two people in the house both disabled (deaf and dumb) who are been charged with hig...[Read full complaint]

Replacement of electric meter

Paresh Malik on 07 February 2016

dera sir, my name Paresh malik,s\o-kartika malik,At-ghanipur, po-ghoradia, ps-delang, dist-puri,odusha, pin-752015, having consumer no-120400637387,I pay my electric bill regularly,now my electric...[Read full complaint]

Negeligency by Dakhshin haryana bijali vitran nigam rewari

Ishwar Singh Yadav on 06 February 2016

Bijali vibhag deployed un trained for shifting of my domestic elec meter to pole. they have connected the single phse connection to two phases by which electric supply has damaged my TV,Topup box,...[Read full complaint]

Electric bill not according reading

Radheshyam Bharti on 05 February 2016

i want to say that about my electric bill which is not come acording to currect reading. my meter currect reading is 643 & current bill reading is 914. my IVRS No. is 8868[Read full complaint]

Not getting bill from past 9 -10 months

Aseem Vohra on 05 February 2016

Electricity meter is installed at my FLat -E6,Shiwalik enclave Kharar Landran road Greater Mohali. Meter is installed at my residence 9-10 months back but till dat I have not recd any bill. I have...[Read full complaint]

Excessive abnormal meter reading for the month of Jan 2016

Satya Narayan Kejariwal on 04 February 2016

My average consumtion of electricity is 250 units during preceding 7 months from June 2015 to December 015. The Meter reading of January 2016 shows the consumption of 160...[Read full complaint]

No proper electric poles and cables

Raghvendra Tiwari on 04 February 2016

No poles and cable s so people use to take connection from far away pole which causes huze network of cabel .. Causes problem in passing with vehicles .

Frequent electricity cut in supply

Dr Jyoti Gupta on 03 February 2016

too freequent cut in electricity supply, while others have electricity supply in d adjoinining buildings

Double payment for single bill Jan-16

Rafique Shaikh on 03 February 2016

Double payment chargesd for single bill of Jan-16. First on 16th Jan & second on 25th Jan-16 for Consumer no. 3703 BU= 931.

Light not working and behaviour of control room is very bad

Sidhdharth Dosgi on 02 February 2016

I call to complain office bharuch before 21:00 and then after call 22:30 working no improvement in my complain and and compain officer tell me I call ur political leaders after we work. So lower p...[Read full complaint]

Pole damaged

Mahendra Yadav on 02 February 2016

11000kv pole damage vill. Maddhupur po.maharajpur azangarh bhawarnath feeder grmin

Electric Meter not functioning (No Display)

Pramod Dwivedi on 02 February 2016

To, Billing Unit – 4163 MIDC (BOISAR) S/DN. Pasthal Section Dear Sir, Subject: Replacement of Electricity Meter I Pramod Kumar Ramji Dwivedi residing at ‘H-1672/3, Atma Shakti Nagar, Po. MIDC Bois...[Read full complaint]

No light since 24 hours

Manoj Kr. Yadav on 02 February 2016

complaint was made yesterday morning with regards to short circuit in main line from your power panel box to meter, thereafter again complaint was made for no light at about 3:00 pm, thereafter ag...[Read full complaint]

Frequent power cut

Monika Kadyan on 01 February 2016

Dear Sir I m regret to inform you that I have face frequent power cut last 1month .full of trouble I have give my exam. u know that in exam time electricity is more important. so that I have prope...[Read full complaint]

Wrong electricity bill

Mahendra Singh on 01 February 2016

I mahendra singh. S/o:Sri Ram prasad singh Vill:Datauli,post:Hurka, p/s:Indrapuri Consumer id:DN70853 South bihar power Dehri I submitted the bill on 3rd jan 2016 When i checked today on 29th jan ...[Read full complaint]

Customer name is not correct in electricity bill

Saurabh Kumar on 01 February 2016

complaint no: O2511150003, BC00001122,1000056635,1000056632 consumer ID: PUR/1225/st/ds/5067 A/c No. 5407 I have raised several complaint and submitted hardcopy of AAdhar...[Read full complaint]

Billings issues, faulty meter

Hiraman Natkar on 30 January 2016

Drea Sir my name is NATKAR.having consumer number 2592 , have noticed that there is some discrepancy in my bill and the meter is giving high consumed units, my avg consum...[Read full complaint]

Loose connection of meter.

Jahid Nabi Bux. on 30 January 2016

Hi Sir, This is regarding meter complain of 427, kayasth mohalla mhow, dist- Indore. 3 phase meter has loose connection which is affecting daily work. Please consider thi...[Read full complaint]

Problem created by PVVNL

Mohammad Hakeem on 30 January 2016

Dear sir, we recd. A registered letter in the name of jeetram, who not leave in this house and not his electric meater in the name of jeetram in this house, in this leter demand electric meater & ...[Read full complaint]

BSES electric wire fault

Om Saran on 30 January 2016

i am om saran add.f 543/4b ali vihar sarita vihar new delhi 0076 wire foult is 25/01/2016 so kindly repair wire