Electricity Board complaints

MSEDCL High Bill charges

Praveen Khairnar on 03 August 2015

MSEDCL sent me Energy bill no. 9345 Dtd. 21/07/15 for the month of Jul’15 fro amount Rs. 00/- which I paid through BillDesk junction transaction...[Read full complaint]

Aqua Soft Ro System me problem

Pawan Kumar on 03 August 2015

Mera Aqua Soft ke pani ka test Thik Nahi lag raha h, one year pahle uska kuchh part badla/repair kiya gaya tha. Agar present time me koi part badlne/repair ki jarurat ho to please apne kisi mechan...[Read full complaint]

Last 3 month not received any Bill

Suresh Chawane on 02 August 2015

Hi, Team My MSEB BILL NOT RECEIVED LAST 3 MONTHS?????? 9

Poor Service by BESCOM

Viswajith Cv on 01 August 2015

Poor infrastructure in Marathahalli(Ashwath Nagar area) causing frequent power interruption and voltage variation.. Hours long power outages almost every week and daily unscheduled powercut is mak...[Read full complaint]

No service by aquasoft

Mohit Goyal on 01 August 2015

I am having the worst experience with Aquasoft. I have brought my RO machine around a year back. In January 015, the AMC became due for the RO machine, i got several call...[Read full complaint]

Electric wire mere ghar ke samne jhul gya

Rakesh Ranjan on 01 August 2015

mere makan ke samne (HOLI CITY HOSPITAL KE SAMNE) electric wire jhul gya gaya hai ek saal se maine line man aur office ko suchna de par ab tak sahi nahi hua hai Rakesh Srinagar Colony Paharia Mob ...[Read full complaint]

No electricity in last 4days

Rajumakwana on 30 July 2015

Dear sir, We are no electricity in may village last 4days.in indranagar post mithirohar gandhidham kutchuday kutch. Kindly request to you provide may village power imedeatly.... Tanks ®ard. [Read full complaint]

Large amount bill of not registered meter.

Prabir Mondal on 30 July 2015

Stop meter has been changed by requesting application about two years ago.new meter connected, but it was not registered to the concern office. I was playing as bill amount.recently noticed that t...[Read full complaint]

Electric bill over charged

Radhagobind Sonar on 30 July 2015

electric bill over charged ..i m from bundu ranchi 835204..mb. 0235

आये दिन रत में कभी भी रोज ७ से ८ घंटे बिजली चली जाती है

Ankur Shamra on 30 July 2015

में सर देल्ही रोड स्थित मनबाग जय सिंह पूरा खोर में रहता हूँ आये दिन रत में कभी भी रोज ७ से ८ घंटे बिजली चली जाती है यहाँ पर सरकारी एवं प्राइवेट स्कूल है जब लाइट चली जाती है तो बच्चो की पढ़ाई में बा...[Read full complaint]

Sekhu chak, aasopur feedar me puri night light nahi rehti

Vikash Kumar on 29 July 2015

Danapur sub-station me phone bhi nhi uthhata hai saab night me sleeping nhi kr pate hai yes a kyu hota hai. electric board me capacity nhi hai light Dene ki to kyu light provide krte ho aap

Transformer switch faulty

Kamal Deep on 29 July 2015

Transformer switch is faulty But staff of concern is careless about it pl take strict action against it It is the complaint of khera mandir sub station kpt Thks

Damaged PSPCL electric cable

Manpreet Singh on 29 July 2015

Dear sir, The electric supply of the part of Ranjit Nagar Kharar, near darpan city Distt. S.A.S Nagar state Punjab has been discontinued many times due to damage electric cable. The electric line ...[Read full complaint]

Electric new meter change

Smt Shiksha Devi on 29 July 2015

Respected sir i smt shiksha devi w/o late shish pal , address 29-A, Bhagwati Garden Extn Jain Road, uttam Nagar New Delhi 0059 Sir my bses electric bill wrong whose that ...[Read full complaint]

Power failure problem for pole

Mukesh Manharlal Chudasama on 29 July 2015

sir,i have lodge 13 complaint in last 40 days for phase wire cut from transformer. They don't solve the problem permanently. due to which we have lose many electrical equipment. kindly do the need...[Read full complaint]

None supply of electric to our house

Kumar Sureshchandra Govindlal on 29 July 2015

Dear Sir We are suffering from none provide supply of electric power on 2015 from early morning to till moment, over and above present staff are not attending telrphone ,...[Read full complaint]

Light ka theek na aana

Navtej Singh on 28 July 2015

My complaint number 7386 , dated 21-7-15 hai. Koi b employe problem dekhne nhi aaya .. Agar koi solution nhi hai to complaint 1912 suru hi kyu kiya tha ...ahar Kal tak ko...[Read full complaint]

Non supply of electricity

Dinesh Jain on 28 July 2015

Electricity power supply not given by pgvcl and their representative not registered complaint on mobile also. This is a very serious. Pgvcl must respond each and every complaint in raining season ...[Read full complaint]

GEB power failure

Aarti Patel on 28 July 2015

i aarti patel from valsad segvi. i'll complain against GEB. from the yesterday night i can survive power failure. and i called in geb again and again but they can't receved my call.so please i req...[Read full complaint]

11000 wire crossing over the building

Raman Rungta on 28 July 2015

I beg to state that I Raman Rungta the owner of the building situated at Kapasia Chowk, Begusarai requested a number of times to the Electricity department, Power House, Begusarai vide registered ...[Read full complaint]