Electricity Board complaints

Illegal Power Connection

Vinay Ramani on 19 April 2014

Dear Sir & Madam Sub: Illegal Power Connection I Am Attached A Picture For Approved This Is There Is Illegal Connection Hello There Is One Palace Near Gulab Sagar Opp. Pal Haveli Shop No. 6 Gouri ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint of wrong billing

Satish Suresh Pandey on 19 April 2014

sk_pj Sub:- Complaint Of Wrong Billing Ref:-Consumer no.021540437596 Dear Sir, As above mentioned subject I want to inform you that Electricity board is sending me wrong bills since 4 months. When...[Read full complaint]

Open live wire

Furhan on 19 April 2014

On the road between Kharar and silver King resort, there is a live wire hanging on the road. Please fix it to prevent any electrocution and accident

Electricity excess billing

Vidyut V Kulkarni on 18 April 2014

D Team, I have been billed apprx rs.3500 pm from Feb 2014 while my avg bill is Rs.600-700 pm. Upon investigation it was found that the bill of phone number 3324 which doe...[Read full complaint]

Electricity billing problem

Kapil Gupta on 17 April 2014

respected sir/madam mai bhim sen Joshi parisar 2c saket nagar Bhopal me rehta hu sir mai apne flat me avi ek month pehle hi aaya hu pehle mere flat ka electricity bill 97 rs aata tha kyu ki mai re...[Read full complaint]

Against PSPCL Focal Point

Raju on 17 April 2014

Sir main Focal Point Pspcl Ke Room No. 12 Main Dukan K Liye Connection apply karne K liye gya tha wahan iqbal singh ne mere ko apne assassinate kale nam ke aadmi ko milne ko kaha jisne mere se con...[Read full complaint]

Faulty meter leading to exorbitant bill amount from msedcl

Udai Pratap Singh on 16 April 2014

Dear Sir, Due to faulty meter we have pay App Rs 500 to Rs 800 per month for avoid disconnection of electricity. Due to faulty meter our bill increased month by month.Inspite of several complaint ...[Read full complaint]

Installation of transfer in neknam tola

Ghanshyam Singh on 15 April 2014

Sir,I m Ghanshyam Singh and I belong to neknamtola panchayat. Sir transformer of our tola(barahpatti,chhepatti) has been burnt for 2years in our village.we have complaint so many times but we do n...[Read full complaint]

Excess Light bill

Pathak on 14 April 2014

I have complaint against MSEB (PUNE) ,I have my last month bill amount is 900. and suddenly in this month I received bill of amount 6600 which is very very high because we have not consume that mu...[Read full complaint]

Loss connection of electric pole

Avtar Thakur on 13 April 2014

Lineman not work properly so three day not light in my house

Damage of transformer in our locality

Sohan Garg on 13 April 2014

Hi sir, i am residence of village sindarli,via-sadari,tehsil-desuri in pali distt. The transformer is properly damaged after five months and no one electrician check come to change new transformer...[Read full complaint]

Excess amount charge on my electric bill

Khilipkummar Sahoo on 12 April 2014

I Sri Khilip Kumar Sahoo consumer A/c No-02454520 like to inform you that aways charge excess amount of Rs.700/-(ADJ.AMT.(Dr.)) for the month of April-2014. Therefore, I request you to rectify the...[Read full complaint]

Billing problem

Raj Rani on 11 April 2014

Date 0- 11 apr 2014 my bill was usually coming rs.1200 for aprox five month.But in this month it is very much excessive and more than rs.3573/-which is completely impossible. Pl correct my bill an...[Read full complaint]

Meter nahi laga rahe hai

Lachhi Ram on 11 April 2014

Sir, My home in Hathoj . I am deposit my electric chalan in 13/03/2014 at kalwar.Hathoj GSS lineman ring to me and said your electric file is in Hathoj GSS . They told to me required items.About 1...[Read full complaint]

Higher electricity billls from mseb

Vavhal on 11 April 2014

Mseb was sending me higher amount bills , while the electric meter was faulty. Even after changing the meter bills are higher. No change in bill amounts at all.still getting higher bills.

Mistakenly reading by employee who distribute bill

Vidhya Saxena on 11 April 2014

on 6 april 2014 when electricity bill comes then there is difference of unit consumption from actual as i observed on meter.reading is mistakenly observed by the employee who distribute electricit...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill multiplying factor 4

Vibhav Misra on 11 April 2014

my previous meter was tested and found 80% slower by their test engineer. Now new meter has been mounted but the meter readings are multiplied by 4 or we have to pay rs.17000 as 12 month arrears t...[Read full complaint]

Against street light non working

Pawankumar Verma on 10 April 2014

I would like your attention that a street light is not working from some days Its situated in a Public place (""main sombazar chowk, jain nagar 40 feet road."") Its steel pole. 6-M

Not recevied my electricity bill

Seema Pal on 10 April 2014

my meter install in december 2013 my meter no. is 6297 but I have no received my bill stil.

Faulty meter leading to exorbitant bill amount from Mahadiscom

Krishna Kurapati on 10 April 2014

Sir, I am staying in a rented flat in B T Kawade road, Pune. Since i came from Bangalore, i am getting bills which are more than double the amount of bill what i used to get in Bangalore. As we ma...[Read full complaint]