Electricity Board complaints

MSEB No New Connection Provide

Nilesh Gaikwad on 28 March 2015

मी महाराष्ट्र राज्य विद्युत वितरण कंपनीत नवीन कनेक्शन साठी अर्ज केला परंतु अद्याप पावेतो मला विद्युत कनेक्शन दिलेले नाही

Complain about low voltage

Neeraj Garg on 28 March 2015

Sir my address is rated kunj, 466 a road, pal road, sardarpura my meter showing "n out" and voltage is very low. We tried to lodge complaint on your toll free number, but no one attending th

Electricitiy facility not available in some village

Pramod Mehta on 28 March 2015

Dear Sir, I would like to know how many villages in Supaul districts still does not have the electricity facility. In Pipra Thana- There are two villages Parsa and Tulapatti dont have Electricity ...[Read full complaint]

Power problem

Randhir Kumar on 28 March 2015

Sir mera nam randhir kumar vill-barachatti po-barachatti dist-gaya (bihar) pin no-824201 mere gawn me kae mahino se bijali achi trah se nahi rahti hai muskil se 24hrs me 2-3hrs bijali rahti hai ya...[Read full complaint]

Not repairing electricity power supply

Kashiben Paragbhai Vegda on 27 March 2015

The power supply has been Disconnected since 27/3/2015 at 1:00 am late night I have registered my complain at 9:30 am on the telephone number 7732 but still at the moment...[Read full complaint]

MSEB Excess bill added from month

Pankaj Patil on 26 March 2015

I had already online paid last month (JAN-2015) electricity bill on 18.JAN.15 of Rs.240 but this month bill again added last month amount. Requesting you to correct my electricity bill amount for ...[Read full complaint]

Village me 15 din se light nahi aa rahi hai

Raj Maheshwari on 26 March 2015

sir main kolhai,sahaswan(badaun) ka rahane wala hoon mere village me 15 din se light nahi aa rahi hai

For electric connection

Sharfuddin Ahmad on 26 March 2015

The bill bk no:407 ,con.No:a12121540 (st zaibunishasaiyadmd.Nizam)of apr-13 recieved by us was amounting rs.7818 due date 30/05/2013 but due to death of my inmates whose name is indicated on bill ...[Read full complaint]

Electric bill amount increase more

Dinesh Sharma on 25 March 2015

my I'd no. 4000 my unit 28 only but my bill amount 780 rs and no previous due .so please check my bill amount . my bill due date 10 march

MPEB electriciy bill

Satyajeet on 25 March 2015

I am recieving My elecyricity bill in very high amount. Initially it was approx 300rs but since last three month it was more than 200. I asked to personwho dropped the El...[Read full complaint]

Unsealed & unlock poles connection box

Mrs Kamla Sharma on 25 March 2015

Dear sir,Inproper poles connection box without sealed & without lock. Please take action on priority.

Fluctuating voltage

Prachi Dubey on 25 March 2015

The voltage is going on fluctuating hence causing a problem in switching on the motors

UPPCL Transformer Faulty

Choudhary Bittu on 25 March 2015

Dear Sir, i am living in Village- Butena Post Baroda Tesil Sikandrabad Distt Bulandhshar UP. My village Electricity supply is totally Dead on last month. Many people have No electric connection. t...[Read full complaint]

Bribe for New electricity connection in Sanganer, Jaipur

Naresh Kumar on 25 March 2015

Hi Team, I applied for a new connection for my flat at Shiv Shakti Vihar on 2nd July 14 through a agent. Then JVVNL gave me a demand notice of 1000 INR for full building ...[Read full complaint]

Misbehave of MSEB office employees

Sagar Shinde on 24 March 2015

The mseb employees discount my home electricity meter without informed me. When I'm going at mseb office for enquiry then the can't response on my issue and now from last 4 days I don't have elect...[Read full complaint]

Electricity transformer complain

Anil Dutt on 24 March 2015

sir. i am anildutt and i belong to chakardh tola post belaur. sir elec transformer of our tola has been not provide in since 5year.we have so many time but we donot get till now.sir children educa...[Read full complaint]

Electric supply is not given to the installed transfer

Pankaj Kumar on 23 March 2015

Dear sir. We applied for new transformer in my ward no 04.The new transformer is already installed to the my ward but till now supply is not given to the transformer.kindly look into the matter. R...[Read full complaint]

Against heavy bill

Santosh Kumar on 23 March 2015

Mera consumer id no. - md061072 hai jo karib mai 8 years purana consumer hu. Mere se karib 2009 se 3 kb ka bill liya ja raha hai, complain karne per application nahi leeya sdo sahab ne. Aur baar b...[Read full complaint]

Tdpl electrician uninstall meter and power line

Pravin Singh on 23 March 2015

Sir i have done all the payment before due date regarding my electricity C A no 60001234701.bt at friday in my absence they have uninstall my meter with power line. When i came back at 8.45 pm ele...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill not received before last three month

Nand Lal Sharma on 23 March 2015

Electricity connection no. 9015 book no. Pv-1017 address - nand lal sharma s/o. Prabhu dayal sharma 2233 , gali no. 5 , ghukna , ghaziabad distt. Ghaziabad (u.P.) mobile ...[Read full complaint]