Electricity Board complaints

Electricity meter installation

Ankit Kumar on 22 December 2014

Respected Sir, I have applied for installation of new electricity meter in the month of September 014) at Phulwari sub-division. I have paid all the fees required for the...[Read full complaint]

Electricty is not from 17th december

Puneet Chhabra on 22 December 2014

respected sir with due respect i puneet chhabra beg to say that i am citizen if malout suffering from electricity problem from 17th of december we are not having electricity from 17 th of december...[Read full complaint]

Huge Electricity Bill Amount

Baby Panayara on 22 December 2014

As my Consumption is 1000 units to 1500 units every month, from the month of Sepetember 2013 the consumption unexpectedly increased by 2000 units to 2500 units, work is same as previous months, wh...[Read full complaint]

PSPCL meter not working

Manoj Sharma on 22 December 2014

I am consumer of Meter No. M64BR520320H. It is registered on name of Sh. Ganesh Dutt Sharma. This meter is not working properly. I came to know about it when I received this month electricity bill...[Read full complaint]

High amount of electricity bill

Satish Rameshchandra Sawant on 22 December 2014

I am living in kanjurmarg .My name is Satish Rameshchandra Sawant 8/13,Unde Niwas,Indira Nagar, Kanjurmarg East.Mumbai 042. Every month electricity bills amount is come h...[Read full complaint]

Request for do not disconnect electric connection

Ram Raj Lakhara on 22 December 2014

From :Ram Raj Lakhara Add – Near kaku walo ki pol Out side New Gate, Nagaur 1001 Mo-9252032914 Sub:- Request for do not disconnect electric connection of my house By Ajme...[Read full complaint]

Temporary cut of electricity

Mr.jalaram Choudhary on 21 December 2014

I am going temporary out of town for some reasons so please cut of my light connection as soon as possible. i am eagerly waiting for your good response thanking you

Bijli ka heavy bill

Tushar Raj on 21 December 2014

I am hari narayan Lal ,mere Bijli ka bill 05 /13 ko 172 rupya tha jise Maine paid Kr diya tha phir agle month 6/13 ko mera Bijli bill 6000 rupya...[Read full complaint]

Excess Meter Reading therefore Unbelievable Electricity Bill

Mdakhlaque Aslam on 20 December 2014

Sir my CA NO-400262729, Last 4-5 months electricity bills are tremendously excess.I can't understand that why that is happened. So I kindly requested to you sir please you authorized to those subs...[Read full complaint]

Electricity problem

Basant on 20 December 2014

electricity ki problem bhut badh gayi hai subha me 10 se 1 baje tak aur raat me 8 baje se 11 baje katna hi katna hai aur baki time bhi fix nahi hai kabhi bhi line kat jati hai in kodema distict ke...[Read full complaint]

Electricity meter not working

Rajendra Jadhav on 20 December 2014

Sir, my electricity consumer No. is 7125 and billing unit is 4674/CIDCO SUB DIV/ A'bad. My electricity meter is not working properly. Please do the needful

No electricity on 20.12.2014 fully day

Rajnish Pathak on 20 December 2014

Today no electricity in our coloney.My whole work disturbed.No rectification of complaint despite of several call.Poor service of Hamirpur Division. Regards Rajnish Pathak 0624<...[Read full complaint]

Rise of electricity rates

Nikita Bhatkar on 20 December 2014

20% Hike in electricity rates inspite of already paying high amount to the electricity board. Why is the need again to increase the electricity rate????

Forge electricity bill and unethical behaviour of AE

Prakash Soni on 19 December 2014

Dear sir, My name is prakash soni and I live in bhopal. My father is retired person, he is very fade up right now. Today I am in shahdol to help my father. He recieved a electricity bill in which ...[Read full complaint]

High electricity bill

Binod Kumar on 18 December 2014

I use less electricity but my electricity bill is to high

Connection cut but bill is extra deposit amount

Mateshwari Jaiswal on 18 December 2014

My house is full address mateshwari prasad jaiswal kaushlesh kunj coloney lig 42 ayodhya distt faizabad my problem total bill amount 5700 and through cheque amount deposi...[Read full complaint]

Regarding high Electricity Bill

Dharambir Singh on 18 December 2014

Respected on the date of 14/11/2014 at about 6:30 am some people had came our house and forcefully changed our meter without showing us our last merer reading they changed our old meter. respected...[Read full complaint]

Electricity in lalmanichak situated near by kurmadih

Ajitkumar Jha on 17 December 2014

Sir I am ajit kumar jha from village-lalmanichak po-kurmadih police station shambhuganj dist banka state bihar.In my village no electricity connection have been taken place till date after consume...[Read full complaint]

Subah ki likhvai hui complaint ka sham tak theek na hona

Lovkesh Bansal on 17 December 2014

Sir subah se complaint likhvai ke like number try kar raha tha to mobile no. Backside pspcl bill 5203 not reachable aa raha hai badi mushkil se 5203[Read full complaint]

Correction in spelling of name in electricity bill

Md.rayees Azam on 17 December 2014

my name has been wrongly spelt as MD.RAISA AZAM in staed of MD.RAYEES AZAM.hor can we get correction in Elecricity bill of Bihar electricity Board.