Electricity Board complaints

Change of electronic meter purchased self and replaced by digital

Ganesh Prasad on 30 July 2014

My self purchased meter was replaced by digital meter.The person who replaced the meter took away the meter and said you wont be charged any meter rent.But in the succeding month the meter rent wa...[Read full complaint]

Electric supply Pristine Profile Socity Wakad Pune is off from last 24hrs

Narendra Kumar Jain on 30 July 2014

electrical complaint telephone no.. 5163 is being not attended & continuously giving busy tone from last 24hrs.

Last paid bill shown in current bill

Desh Raj on 30 July 2014

Sir, I had already paid my last bill in Bank (central co-operative bank Baltana (punjab). But current bill received on 2014 vide our electric Account No Z74ZK505095M. In ...[Read full complaint]

Electricity meter is burnt

Surendrapal Singh on 30 July 2014

sir my KHATA SANKYA is 0008 and UPKHAND NO is 2104520.yesterday due to short circuit in home our electricity meter has burned. please change it as soon as possible. for m...[Read full complaint]

Karmachari na behuda vartan vise fariyad

Detroja Dharmendrabhagvanjibhai on 30 July 2014

Morbi na sanala game avel pgvcl ni office ma aaj roj hu shree dharmendra b.detroja mara lilapar gam na street light ni service badal va mate ni complain ane paisa bharva mate gayela .Tya bill ni b...[Read full complaint]

Faulty meter and exhorbitant amount of bill with in two months

Hem Puri on 30 July 2014

Dear sir,I regret to inform you ,on account of the sudden demise of my youn niece ,i arrived back last night to my house and found an electricity bill for Rs38961/-plus Rs 46/-<...[Read full complaint]

High electricity bill

Shaikh Shabbirali on 30 July 2014

Reliance Energy, manager, Mumbai. Sub : High Bill Electricity Dear Sir, Here to inform this regarding High Bill of Electricity. My Reliance Energy Bill For CA 9763 of Rs....[Read full complaint]

मीटर कटवाने के बाद भी विल आने बाव्त

Rohit Singhal on 30 July 2014

Dear sir / madam... मे मेरे घर का मीटर कटबा दिया हूं परंतू इसके बाबजूद भी विल आ रहा है कृपया कर शीध् अति शीध् मेरी इस समस्या का समाधान निकालने की कृपया करे......... धन्यवाद.... भवदीय देवकीनंदन सिं...[Read full complaint]

Bijli bill jyada aane babat

Sh Jaggannath Basantrao on 30 July 2014

Shriman, pichle 3 se 4 mahino se hamare yaha bijli bill bahut jyada aa raha h, humne socha tha ki shayad garmi me coolar frij ki wajah se aesa ho raha h parantu mah july me hamne coolar ka bilkul ...[Read full complaint]

Power cut without any notice.

Chandragupta Ghag on 29 July 2014

To whomsoever it may concern, This is to inform you that as we were available at our chiplun residence since 20th july 2014; there was a power cut without any prior intimation or any notice by MAH...[Read full complaint]

Wire removed from the pole

Harshit Nyati on 29 July 2014

Wire removed from the pol last night. No one come for helping us

Complaint of no electricity

Rahulkumar Thakur on 28 July 2014

there is no electricity in my village so please ...

Excess MESB bill for Month of April-14

Pankaj Pathak on 28 July 2014

My consumer number is 7083 & BU is : 0817: Hadapsar As per bill received for March-14 & April-14. In March-14, i have consumed only 13 units for that i have received Rs.1...[Read full complaint]

Transformer illegal installation

Shaik Imtiaz on 28 July 2014

Dear Sir, I am Imtiaz residing in 18-1-350/11/71/A ,yousufian colony,phoolbagh,hyd-500005.. would like to bring to your notice that recently transformer and pole has been installed illegally witho...[Read full complaint]

Manufacture of the newly installed meter

Herbert Beatty on 28 July 2014

28-07-2014 Sir, I am the tenant of Plot no.6, House no. 4, Near Ice factory, Tumkunta village, Shameerpet mandal, Rangareddy district, Meter no. 901. As our owners are ou...[Read full complaint]

Transformer zala hua hai.

Ramnaresh Singh on 27 July 2014

sir,i want to say that last one and half year the transformer was burn due to high load but the capacity of transformer was not efficient for the whole village of rampur.inside the rampur their 6 ...[Read full complaint]

Adhik bill aane ke sambandh mein

Ram Lal Solanki on 27 July 2014

Adhik bill ane ke sambhandh me mahidpur dist ujjain mpeb adhikari dvara koi sunwai nahi hetu or meter me reading adhik ane ke sambandh me

Meter lagane ko riswat ki demand

Ramesh Sadaji Mansion on 27 July 2014

Dear sir Last six months we are giving applications to Chang my meter no.119945 at Bali and lunawa also Par ab tak meter nahi Chang Hua, Bali puchha to bole Ki yaha se orders nikal Gaya hai or lun...[Read full complaint]

Lose ur eletricity wire please tie it up

Gaurav Trikha on 26 July 2014

I am a resident of 32A, shiv enclave baltana distric mohali. The wires outside our street are so loosely tied up that they almost touch our gates and therefore pose a threat to lives of residents....[Read full complaint]

Phase ka problem

Aman Singhania on 26 July 2014

mera ward no 24 h jisme ki hr roj Phase ka problem rehta h kbi ek phase nii h kbi l9 he series ho jata h pta nii kya drama h ye hr roj ka daily yae problem h