Electricity Board complaints

Reading defect fault (wrong Bill )

Kapil Kumar Tomar on 19 February 2017

We are suffering from a complaints of electric meter which is not working properly. Show reading defect fault continue since 1year. It have complaints to the electricity department in writing and ...[Read full complaint]

Ghar key sath tach bijali ki main face ki taar bilkul open hai

Sanjay Thakur on 18 February 2017

Dear sir, I am sanjay from bilaspur h.p. sir Mari shop Kay sath bijali ki main face ki tar ka joint hae, es main face main aya din sparking hoti rahti hai So Pls sir en Main face key jointo ko ek ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong amount in my electricity bill

Rooplal Teli on 18 February 2017

Dear Sir, Would like to urge you that pls intervene as I have received wrong amount in my electricity bill I have called to Ajmer Vidhut nigam lmt. Customer care number, executive also refused t <...[Read full complaint]

Bijli bill jyada hone ke karan

Jagdishbadoliya Badoliya on 17 February 2017

Dear Sir & Mem mere Ghar per bijli ka bil bahut jyada as RHA he or bar month jyada bil aa RHA he mere papa hat month pareshan ho hate he humne hato me bolo to bolte he ki pologround Jana padega or...[Read full complaint]

Jvvnl Excess bill

Pankaj Sharma on 17 February 2017

Account k number in jvvnl is 9835 dear sir/Madam, I am facing excess bill amount of electricity. We are only four adult in home & two are working so live out side from ho...[Read full complaint]

Electricity Bill

Vikram Chauhan on 10 February 2017

I was paying dated 31 Jan 2017 my Paytm service no. 5341 my electricity Bill Rs 9.36 against order no. 3399 torrent po...[Read full complaint]

Complaint regarding electricity board

Namrata Gupta on 10 February 2017

We are citizen of Mumbai. This is to bring your kind notice and information that side of our house. There is an electric pol and net of wire which is very heavy and unsafe. Some time it gives spar...[Read full complaint]

Regarding AEE of Sindri

Santosh Mahto on 03 February 2017

Dear Sir, This is to inform you that the AEE of Sindri Sri Ram Babu is a corrupt officer and demands money for New connection.He is very arrogant and way of talking is very harsh.This is for your ...[Read full complaint]

No electricty in kurar till7days

Vinof on 31 January 2017

Sir ..7din ho gye h ..hmare gaon kurar m bijli nhi..koi bijli wala ..idki trf dyan nhi de rha..pdai ka time h bacchoon ka..plz solve this as soon as posdible..

PSPCL new electric connection

Dhanpal Singh on 30 January 2017

Self applied for new electric connection at derabassi for my flat no. 159-c , but no any action taken by pspcl till time.

MSEB electric meter faulty

Shubhangi Sakharam Bhangare on 30 January 2017

My meter is folty since 8 months.I allready given writing complent to the mseb office dt-14-8-2016. but they are not taking any process on my complent. so i requested plese give new meter for my h...[Read full complaint]

Motor load a12.50 hp se bdaker 15 hp kar dena

Bhadur on 28 January 2017

Dear sir me bhadur sing s/. Syodan vpo-maharampur tesh-chirawa jhunjhunu 3028 ka rhne wal hu apke sultana jhujhunu office se mere kuye ki moter chack karke gye the to unh...[Read full complaint]

Electricity Bill more than usual though consumpition has not incresead.

Chairman Harshada Samartha on 27 January 2017

Average unit consumption is about 433 units per month.But for the Month of December 2016 it shows 593 units. We request you to check condition of Meter whether it is working OK or not.

Voltage fluctuations and power cut

Satyam Kumar on 19 January 2017

From past two days the voltage fluctuations and number of power cuts are happening in the buti basti area and that is affecting the home appliances like cfl, television and other items. All the lo...[Read full complaint]

MSEB electric meter burnt

Pravin Bhangare on 18 January 2017

Mseb kWh meter burn due to shut down and start the transformer by improperly way.after doing complaint mseb officer say to pay the charges for new meter. Incident Date:18/1/2017 Time:APPROX 3.30 t...[Read full complaint]

Electric bill issue

Trilokinath Mehrotra on 11 January 2017

I have pay the electric bill payment through paytm on 25th Dec 016, amt deducted from my bank rs. 733 and paytm showed sucsess full but pay showing still unpaid . what ca...[Read full complaint]

Regarding electricity bills

Harsh Agarwal on 08 January 2017

There are not successfull electricity bill and my money charge 1120 and Atm card and please my complaint accepted my money fast refurred

Very High Electricity Bill

Suresh Marathe on 02 January 2017

I am a resident of New Ajanta Ave, 20/A-2/3C,Paud Road, Kothrud Pune 038. Currently my mother in law stays in the flat. My MSEB bill payment is epayment through back with...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill of Rs.55500 issued for closed house

Swapna Padture on 02 January 2017

Hi, Electricity bill of Rs.55500 for the month of December has been issued for the house which closed since October. This is really ridiculous for a person who receives bill of 300 to 500 Rs each ...[Read full complaint]

Meter unit test rong

Omprakash Nitharwal on 02 January 2017

Meter me unit 483 kwh Or bill me 6030 kwh Bill aaya 0018 rs Mitre redar ki laparwahi Aana tha 2000 rs