Electricity Board complaints

Gav me light nahi aane ke karm me

Krishna Rajprohit on 04 December 2016

sir please mere gav me light gav bahut bar sarbe ho chuka or light nahi hai sabhi ke ghar me meter laga hua hai but light nahi

DGVCL service line

Natubhaibhikhubhai Patel on 03 December 2016

Dear sir, I the undersign giving a complaint regarding service line provided by DGVCL. The service line provided was apprpx.500 ft and is laying in my land which is very dengerous may catch fire a...[Read full complaint]

Back month electric bill fullpaid

Birbahadur Prasad on 30 November 2016

Before month electric bill full paid both month add Ker bill Diya Gaya hai sudhar Ker Diya jay .account SW194731

11000W line ke sambandh me

Adardh Nagar on 29 November 2016

nivedan hai ki adarsh nagar calony ke kai ghar 0000 k nange wire ke niche bane hain..ye wire ghar banne se phle se hain...yha rhne wale log samanya warg se hain jinhone k...[Read full complaint]

Very Bad service from rashin Mseb office

Tatyaram Bapu Kale on 28 November 2016

my uncle Bapu pandurang kale claim the light pol in Rashin mseb office . there is found us after 4 years this electricity line was unligully and not installed propperlly .i am not getting good res...[Read full complaint]

Electrical bill payment

Phoosa Ram on 28 November 2016

I have pay the electric bill payment through paytm on 24-Nov-16 and paytm showed sucsess full but pay showing still unpaid . what i can do i dont know

Extra charge taking by my pg10 rs unit

Bhaskar Dubey on 26 November 2016

i am a student and live in pg 32/7 indira vikas colony , mukherjee nagar new delhi. manager of the pg is taking 10 unit of electricity bill

Electric supply cut

Shashank Chandrakant Patil on 25 November 2016

Building electricity supply cut since 11am in morning till it's more than 1w midnight no electricity supply. And no one come to check and solve the problem. Kindly send help as early as possible. ...[Read full complaint]

Reading taken by reader wrongly.

Sachin Bhawsar on 24 November 2016

Your meter reader tecken by reading for the month of oct.16 is excess our reading is not correct by bill, Over IVRS No. 5000 please clarify this matter as soon as possibl...[Read full complaint]

ROad electric pole light LED is not working

Shantilal Dave on 19 November 2016

Dear sir, led road light of pole no 607, ward 61 is not in working order since last one month. Please get it repaird at the earliest. Regards dave

Wrong meter reading

Sikander Ansari on 18 November 2016

The meter reading wrongly mentioned in Bill in oct 2016 Bill. The board has sent a persón for checking The meter reading. The meter unit is 4191 They wrote 4691 instead of 191.<...[Read full complaint]

No Meter reading done and high bill

Pallavi Kulkarni on 17 November 2016

MSEB employee are not conducting meter reading at location 4670/Dwarka/Nasik urban dn.ii which is causing major impact on leading on heave bill. Wrong meter photo snap is on our bill for month Oct...[Read full complaint]

Replaced burnt trasformer twice

Gulab Deshmukh on 17 November 2016

gram chhawal teh. amla dist. betul me transformor 20 dino se jala hua hai, kisano se bill jama karane ke bad bhi do bar jala hua transformer laga diya hai. sichai ka sankat gahrane se kishan aatmh...[Read full complaint]

Bijli ka bil bhut aa rha he

Mosin Ali on 16 November 2016

Dear sir mene abhi mere mitaer bhi change karwa liya he jo riding likhne ata he wo mitar chnage karne se phlele likha kar le gya he jab ki mera mitar me riding nhi bata he he mera mitaer kharab th...[Read full complaint]

For shifting bend pole

Satender on 12 November 2016

This is to inform you that I m residing at below mentioned address. This is to bring to your kind notice and information that behind our house there is one electrical pole which is very much unsaf...[Read full complaint]

Electricity incorrect billing

Ranjay Kumar on 10 November 2016

I and my father are disturbed from last five months due to wrong billing of electricity department north Bihar.I have given many application but not get a correct bill still and my father has lost...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill account wrong account and not to right and time bill not found

Sachin Kumawat on 10 November 2016

Sir mera lite bill time par ghar nahi aata h aur meter khata sankhya bhi wrong h and bijli board wale bhi thik nani kar rahe h sir m 5years se pareshan hoon

Panvel Mseb not change burn meter

Tushar Dukare on 09 November 2016

Yesterday 8/11/2016my electricity meter burn. Till No power supply.do not take any action from Panvel mseb. They said not available new meters.so what will we do

Electric supply disturb from last 10 days

Abdul Kalam on 07 November 2016

My home not received electric supply from last 10 days due to cavle fault from poles even complaining to your nearest sub division no one is visited to my home and resolved the issue My consumer n...[Read full complaint]

MSEB No Meter Reading Done and High Bill Every Month

Delvin David on 07 November 2016

MSEB employees are not conducting Meter Reading at Location 4405 Badlapur East Poddar Evergreens. Which is causing major impact on leading on heavy Bills of literally 826 Units whereas our monthly...[Read full complaint]