Electricity Board complaints

My complaint against punjab Bijliboard

Joginderpal Thapa on 06 March 2015

Dear Sir, My humble request for u.sir my home town vill.Manwal his my pilot 61×60×47 secure fit .sir mein apne pilot mein ghar bnana chahta hoon par mere pilot k upar se 3 face electric wi

Transformer nahi chal rahe hai

Mohammad Muneer Khan on 05 March 2015

dear plz sir hamare ganv kukra town me aaye din transformer jal jate hai 25-12-2014 se 2015 tak 3 rd tranformer jala hai but koi changing ke aasar nahi hai abhi bhi jala ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong address mention in electricity bill

Sharma Puja Manoj on 05 March 2015

Dear Sir, My self is Sharma Puja Manoj, my consumer no. is 0409 and my meter no. is 852. In my electricity bill minor correction required in my ...[Read full complaint]

Bijli Bill Ke Naam Parivartan Nahi Karne Ke Sanmabdh Me

Brijkishore Prasad on 05 March 2015

To The, BSEB Rajendra Nagar Patna. I inform that Sir My house Situated at East Lohanipur Rajendra Nagar Gumti Patna 003. Mere Ghar me ek dukandar jiska nam Gopi saw aur i...[Read full complaint]

Transformer Breakdown

Anand Rai on 04 March 2015

Dear Sir/Madam, This is reference to the subject title please note that about one & half month before there was a breakdown in transformer in our village Chapta (Bichla Tola). Due to that villager...[Read full complaint]

Against maharashtra electrical supply board

Ritesh Patil on 04 March 2015

Dear sir, my father is farmer he take connection for farming purpose and operator the motor as per specifications mention his connection on allocated Distribution point but all other those are not...[Read full complaint]

Electricity connection is cut 12day ago

Ajay Phalke on 03 March 2015

the connection electricity is Berk was 20/02/2015 the wire is falls on sugarcane farm and burn this 80r land next day all people hose on sub division -mandavgan farata (shirur ) and write a compla...[Read full complaint]

Mseb employees not attend our complaint

Cafe Coffee Day on 02 March 2015

sir u r company employees seal on the meter, I request the office pls come and broke the seal but they gave stupid excuses, my maintenance person continuesly request but they didn't come, pls take...[Read full complaint]

Transformer kharab hone par

Mohit Gangwar on 02 March 2015

सर मै ग्राम खानपुर जदीद त० मिलक जिला रामपुर उ० प्र० का रहने वाला हूँ सर हमारे गाँव मे पिछले 2 महीने से विजली नहीं आ रही हमारे गाँव में विजली के लगभग 200 कनेक्शन हैं फिर भी विजली इन्चार्ज हमारे यहा...[Read full complaint]

Proper Meter cover

Sanjay Sarkar on 02 March 2015

My meter reading is not visible due to the cover meter therefore the person who come to take reading is unable to read the correct reading due which my bill comes to more then actually electricity...[Read full complaint]

Sparking in connection

Rup Chand on 02 March 2015

Respected Sir, Our godown is situated at garhi road, basai village, gurgaon. My connection is name with Rup chand s/o kania Lal basai . Recently two days sparking in our connection. So requested t...[Read full complaint]

Electricity supply closed.

Ulhasnarayanrao Gaoli on 01 March 2015

since last one day electricity supply one phase closed. consumer no. - 4315 address - Nisargamitra society, cidco 4, golwadi area, paithan road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra c...[Read full complaint]

Email address of PSCPCL AEE city kharar

Sarwan Singh Bhullar on 01 March 2015

Tried to send email message to AEE CITY KHARAR PSPCL at the email address @pspcl.in given in official list of email addresses. It did not go through. Kindly inform corre...[Read full complaint]

Note electric line in my village

Anil Kumar on 28 February 2015

Please. Please My name is anil kumar and me Indian army soulger and after that my village in no electric line so plz request come electric line in my village . 1 - mere village bale bahut time ho ...[Read full complaint]

Line cut before due date of bill

Sangitashivpujan Tiwari on 27 February 2015

I have a balloons tester machine at jambu pada,savta,tal;dahanu road Dist-palghar(maharastra).the bill of one month was not paid but second bill has been added with same bill of previous month and...[Read full complaint]

BSES electric wire hang on road

Vikas Jain on 27 February 2015

I am resident of reghuvarpura gandhi nagar east delhi. Bses poll heavy wire of poll hang very near onthe road of amar mohalla gali no-9 near vishal public school gandhi nagar. Its very degerous fo...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill coming once in 2-3 months

Rajat Agrawal on 27 February 2015

Electricity board Baloda Bazar where I am staying in rent giving electricity bills once in 2-3 months. So my slab in which I have to pay the bill is changing. Due to this I had to pay more amount ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding unreasonable electric bill

Leeloo Singh on 27 February 2015

Sir me electric bill is not as per unit plz help me

Electricty supply closed

Sita Ram Sharma on 27 February 2015

Sir 2015 se hamari light supply bund hai hamne 3 bar complaint book karwa di hai lekin aaj tak hamari light supply suru nahi ki hai pls hamari complaint book karne ki kri...[Read full complaint]

Excess charges in bill

Manish Kumar on 27 February 2015

i 2 have agriculture connection . one is excessly charged by 390 but second one is normal . said amount is charged under sundry charges . what to do ?? pleasw help