Electricity Board complaints

Inflated electricity bills due to falts meter

Garima Johri on 30 August 2015

I am a resident of E2/35, 1st Floor, ector-16, Rohini, Delhi and my K no. is 334. Due to erroneous electricity meter, since last one year my electricity bills have gone s...[Read full complaint]

Village Me Light Nahi Hai

Bhardwaj Bharti on 30 August 2015

Sir , Mera Bhardwaj Bharti Mera request Hai ki Mere Village Me Aaj Tak Light Nahi Aaya Hai . Please Help Me. VIl-NONAUR PO - KARBASIN P.S- SAHAR DIST-BHOJPUR STATE- BIHAR Mobile No.- [Read full complaint]

Low Voltage problem

Bhawesh Kumar on 29 August 2015

Sir/Madam, I'm from a small village of Begusarai district, Bihar. In my area electricity facility is only for the names , It is in very very poor condition. Only electricity meter's indicator show...[Read full complaint]

Installation of Electricity Meter

Sushil Kumar on 29 August 2015

Dear all, The above mentioned is a new flat allotted to me on Feb 015. Then i applied for meter connection and it was installed on first week of Mar 01...[Read full complaint]

Transformer burn

Unkarsingh Meena on 29 August 2015

श्री मान जी दो महिने से लाईन खराब है हम अंधे रे मे बैठे हैं डी पी जल चुकी है

Defective Electricity Meter

Vivesh Sood on 28 August 2015

Kind attention Sir, The electricity meter reading is jumping frequently by 10 units each week. It will make my bill much higher than the actual. Please rectify the problem or change the meter asap...[Read full complaint]

Meter reading complaint

Rakesh Kumar Ramshankar Sharma on 28 August 2015

Dear sir mera bill 3-4 mahine se nahi aata .Aap ke yaha meter reeding lele koi aataa nahi hai.Is per uchit karvahi kijiye.Consumer no. 8216 and meter no.03466810

Electricity problem for entire building

Yogesh Jadhav on 28 August 2015

Dear Sir, There is no electricity in our Society since 2 days and after complaining several times MSEB is not attaining the complaint. Costumer Care is also not giving Satisfactory answers and the...[Read full complaint]

Electricity problem

Taranjeet on 28 August 2015

Hhi all.... this side electricity problem.SBhi me ghar me light hot I Thaipure area me BT hum two houses me light Nazihoti ...last three day se yahi problem praise kr ni padh Rahi hau...jaghdhar g...[Read full complaint]

Low Voltage Problem Every Day

Kuldeep Singh on 27 August 2015

We are facing low voltage problem every day and night. Because of low voltage we don't have water and facing many problem. Please get the issue resolved. Address :- 509/7A, Shiv Shakti Nagar, Meer...[Read full complaint]

Electricity complaint

Mukeshkumar Singh on 27 August 2015

Date-27.08.2015 To, Executive Engineer Electricity Department North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited. Begusarai (Bihar) Sub: Faulty/Abnormal Electricity Bill from Apr’2015. Dear sir, I am ...[Read full complaint]

Bijli bill ki rashi adhik aana

Nathmal Goverdhan Landoi on 27 August 2015

sir year2013 aur year 2014 tak metar se reding sahi thi ab meter se reding sahi nahi aa rahi hai her mahine unit badti jati hai iske liye mene power house didwana jakar bhi aaya unka kahna hai ki ...[Read full complaint]

To Add Additional Charge Of Electricity that No Legal Charge

Rameshwarlal Kumawat on 27 August 2015

sir ji hamare restaurent par jo commercial connection hai uske isi month ke bill me 1000 rupees ka charge jo ki mere bhaiyo ke name se jo old krishi connection tha uska b...[Read full complaint]

Mseb New Connection not installed in 3 months

Chandrakant Krushna Ramane on 27 August 2015

After 3 month quotation is alredy paid for your MSEB office of Khed (Rajgurunagar) but not install the MSEB meter.Your Officer not properly answer any question.

Very poor condition of electric wires and pole.

Bhanu Pratap Singh on 26 August 2015

I am a resident of Rafiganj block of Aurngabad district in the state of Bihar, poatal code is-824125. My problem is that, there is very poor condition of electricity in our town. Normally the wire...[Read full complaint]

False meter reading noted

Umesh Chandra Agrawal on 26 August 2015

From last two month either false meter reading has been noting down or putting reading by assuming previous bill reading i.e no one visiting to note meter reading last month on 10/07/2015 meter re...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage problem

Ashutoshkhare on 26 August 2015

low voltage problem everyday for which machinery will be damaged

Electricity pole has been installed in middle of the road

Jayanta Mohanty on 26 August 2015

Sir, I wish to draw your sincere attention to the fact that an electricity pole has been installed in middle of the road which is in between HIG-26 and HIG-27. On the other side of the road there ...[Read full complaint]

My meter no. change in my account but don't changed on site

Puran Singh on 26 August 2015

My mter no change on my account but not change on site the meter readers not taking meter unit after it I paying my electric Bil reglure of any consumer connection no .the Bil come on my connectio...[Read full complaint]

Wrong electricity bill amount

Basant Kumar Jaiswal on 26 August 2015

I have been taken a new connection and as per my request a new METER has been installed on dt. 2015 at my home. After a five months i have received a bill at the corner o...[Read full complaint]