Electricity Board complaints

Additional charges in Billing since 7 years

Sunita Devi Gangwar on 24 April 2017

Respected Sir, Our power supply company that is DGVCL has been charging from us past 7 yrs an amount of fixed charge that is to be charged by the company or corporate office as a home consumption ...[Read full complaint]

Wire falling on the road

Sameer Patra on 22 April 2017

Dear This is inform you to imideate repair all the wire in our village. From yesterday night layed electric wire on the road . So people are affred to cross that.please imideate action for public ...[Read full complaint]

MSEB faulty (off) meter

Israel Yohan Wadekar on 20 April 2017

My home's electricity meter is off, from last seven months. I have already given the complaint, about this, but nobody person come, or not seen what is the problem ? Always asked for deposit the p...[Read full complaint]

High electric bill

Jasmani Devi on 18 April 2017

2011 tak mera bill paid h sir or fir uske bad koi bill nhi aaya or fir ekk ek 2017me bill aana start ho gya WO bhi 1lakh 80 thousands ka sir mai chhahta hu ki mera bill me improve kar diya jaye pl...[Read full complaint]

MSEB Bill Not received for last three month

Sohel Shaikh on 18 April 2017

I have purchased house situated at Gut no:111/B,Building Name:KMC Sapphire,Flat no 104,Patel Mohalla,Panvel. I have not received MSEB bill for last three month. Consumer no:028512619292 BU unit-03...[Read full complaint]

Daily, Sudden and long Power cut.

Mr. Tanish Dudwadkar on 17 April 2017

Dear sir, madam To whomsoever otvmay concern, I am Tanish Dudwadkar from Saidham colony, Bhopar,Dombivli east 201. My customer id - 206. This is...[Read full complaint]

Don't generate bill last 6 year

Vijay Savakare on 17 April 2017

Dear sir/Madam Here I have attachment some documents for your reference kindly request for you my this issue is very old but yet not solve ,I have follow up in your senior and Junior worker but ye...[Read full complaint]

Irreular power supply

Abhay Chaudhari on 14 April 2017

Irregulare power supply in my area varor dahanu, this problem occured whitin 1 month but no action have been taken from msab pls solve this issue as early as possible

बिजली का खम्भा

Dheeraj Chaudhary on 14 April 2017

श्रोमन इस से पुर्व दो बार लिखित पत्र बिजलि विभाग बलिया मे जमा कर चुका हुँ | इन दोनो पत्रो का अन्तराल 6 माह था | अभी तक कोइ कार्यवायी नही हुआ है| मेरे घर से खम्भा ज्यादा दुरी लगभग 100- 150 मीटर होन...[Read full complaint]

Pspcl not issuing meter and asking for Rs 20000/-

Ashu Jain on 03 April 2017

it had been one month and 10 days there is not light at my house. i have many times visited bijli office for the same but no one is taking any action but instead asking for rs20000/- for fixing my...[Read full complaint]

Last 20 days no response, pole wire break down

Kamruddin Inamdar on 02 April 2017

i, I kamruddin inamdar. Consumers nu:- 411. Last 20 days wire is break down on light poll I have compliant in sub division as well as on call centre. Since 20 days there ...[Read full complaint]

PSPCL electricity bill related

Surjit Singh on 24 March 2017

PUNJAB STATE POWER CORPORATION LIMITED (Bill Receipt) Receipt No. 0471 Transaction Date 20 MAR, 2017 Account No. 4709 Consumer Name SURJEET SING...[Read full complaint]

Worst after sales service by LeEco/ LeTv

Ashwani Kumar on 20 March 2017

I had purchased a Coolpad Cool 1 phone from an online store for Rs. .00. This phone has been launched with collaboration of both LeTv (LeEco) & Coolpad & the after sales ...[Read full complaint]

Electric meter faulty

Prashant Sonawane on 18 March 2017

from last 5 months my homes meter is faulty i have compliant about this but nobody is listing the my compliant they are keep saying will do first you clear bill amount even i have cleared all bill...[Read full complaint]

Meter band hai fir bhi last 1.5 saal se bil aa rha hai kese?

Dhaval Dave on 16 March 2017

mera meter 1.5 saal se band hai fir bhi bill aa rha hai and me aapke Banswara office ke bohat chakkar kaat chuka hu fir bhi wha se koi aa ke mere meter ko change nahi kar rha hai is vishay me krap...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill civil liability

Kamlesh Kumar Jakhar on 10 March 2017

Sir we are permanent custumar of electrical bill. We charged 0832 as civil liability for connecting direct wire on elecrical pole. As per connection our load is 2kw . As ...[Read full complaint]

Correction in address

Nilesh Narkhede on 24 February 2017

Correction in my elect billing adress chintamani colony near kalyani polatri manjari khurd pune 2307

Excess bill charged than the meter reading.

Alok Girish Verma on 24 February 2017

Last month meter reading was 1247 whereas bill shows meter reading as 1361 The bill was corrected and accordingly I paid Rs 720/ as per correction but in the current bill remaining amount has been...[Read full complaint]

Replace the meter

Sunil Solkar on 23 February 2017

My consumer no. 8751 my meter. is damage for short cricuit. Meter has to be replaced , Kindly replace the meter. It is a residential meter in following address, Shree gan...[Read full complaint]

Light power double face

Sunil Singhaniya on 21 February 2017

Dear Sir, Light power double face, power low & high, My washing machine & fan tube light are is spot spark. Do the needful