Electricity Board complaints

PSPCL electricity bill related

Surjit Singh on 24 March 2017

PUNJAB STATE POWER CORPORATION LIMITED (Bill Receipt) Receipt No. 0471 Transaction Date 20 MAR, 2017 Account No. 4709 Consumer Name SURJEET SING...[Read full complaint]

Worst after sales service by LeEco/ LeTv

Ashwani Kumar on 20 March 2017

I had purchased a Coolpad Cool 1 phone from an online store for Rs. .00. This phone has been launched with collaboration of both LeTv (LeEco) & Coolpad & the after sales ...[Read full complaint]

Electric meter faulty

Prashant Sonawane on 18 March 2017

from last 5 months my homes meter is faulty i have compliant about this but nobody is listing the my compliant they are keep saying will do first you clear bill amount even i have cleared all bill...[Read full complaint]

Meter band hai fir bhi last 1.5 saal se bil aa rha hai kese?

Dhaval Dave on 16 March 2017

mera meter 1.5 saal se band hai fir bhi bill aa rha hai and me aapke Banswara office ke bohat chakkar kaat chuka hu fir bhi wha se koi aa ke mere meter ko change nahi kar rha hai is vishay me krap...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill civil liability

Kamlesh Kumar Jakhar on 10 March 2017

Sir we are permanent custumar of electrical bill. We charged 0832 as civil liability for connecting direct wire on elecrical pole. As per connection our load is 2kw . As ...[Read full complaint]

Correction in address

Nilesh Narkhede on 24 February 2017

Correction in my elect billing adress chintamani colony near kalyani polatri manjari khurd pune 2307

Excess bill charged than the meter reading.

Alok Girish Verma on 24 February 2017

Last month meter reading was 1247 whereas bill shows meter reading as 1361 The bill was corrected and accordingly I paid Rs 720/ as per correction but in the current bill remaining amount has been...[Read full complaint]

Replace the meter

Sunil Solkar on 23 February 2017

My consumer no. 8751 my meter. is damage for short cricuit. Meter has to be replaced , Kindly replace the meter. It is a residential meter in following address, Shree gan...[Read full complaint]

Light power double face

Sunil Singhaniya on 21 February 2017

Dear Sir, Light power double face, power low & high, My washing machine & fan tube light are is spot spark. Do the needful

Reading defect fault (wrong Bill )

Kapil Kumar Tomar on 19 February 2017

We are suffering from a complaints of electric meter which is not working properly. Show reading defect fault continue since 1year. It have complaints to the electricity department in writing and ...[Read full complaint]

Ghar key sath tach bijali ki main face ki taar bilkul open hai

Sanjay Thakur on 18 February 2017

Dear sir, I am sanjay from bilaspur h.p. sir Mari shop Kay sath bijali ki main face ki tar ka joint hae, es main face main aya din sparking hoti rahti hai So Pls sir en Main face key jointo ko ek ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong amount in my electricity bill

Rooplal Teli on 18 February 2017

Dear Sir, Would like to urge you that pls intervene as I have received wrong amount in my electricity bill I have called to Ajmer Vidhut nigam lmt. Customer care number, executive also refused t <...[Read full complaint]

Bijli bill jyada hone ke karan

Jagdishbadoliya Badoliya on 17 February 2017

Dear Sir & Mem mere Ghar per bijli ka bil bahut jyada as RHA he or bar month jyada bil aa RHA he mere papa hat month pareshan ho hate he humne hato me bolo to bolte he ki pologround Jana padega or...[Read full complaint]

Jvvnl Excess bill

Pankaj Sharma on 17 February 2017

Account k number in jvvnl is 9835 dear sir/Madam, I am facing excess bill amount of electricity. We are only four adult in home & two are working so live out side from ho...[Read full complaint]

Electricity Bill

Vikram Chauhan on 10 February 2017

I was paying dated 31 Jan 2017 my Paytm service no. 5341 my electricity Bill Rs 9.36 against order no. 3399 torrent po...[Read full complaint]

Complaint regarding electricity board

Namrata Gupta on 10 February 2017

We are citizen of Mumbai. This is to bring your kind notice and information that side of our house. There is an electric pol and net of wire which is very heavy and unsafe. Some time it gives spar...[Read full complaint]

Regarding AEE of Sindri

Santosh Mahto on 03 February 2017

Dear Sir, This is to inform you that the AEE of Sindri Sri Ram Babu is a corrupt officer and demands money for New connection.He is very arrogant and way of talking is very harsh.This is for your ...[Read full complaint]

No electricty in kurar till7days

Vinof on 31 January 2017

Sir ..7din ho gye h ..hmare gaon kurar m bijli nhi..koi bijli wala ..idki trf dyan nhi de rha..pdai ka time h bacchoon ka..plz solve this as soon as posdible..

PSPCL new electric connection

Dhanpal Singh on 30 January 2017

Self applied for new electric connection at derabassi for my flat no. 159-c , but no any action taken by pspcl till time.

MSEB electric meter faulty

Shubhangi Sakharam Bhangare on 30 January 2017

My meter is folty since 8 months.I allready given writing complent to the mseb office dt-14-8-2016. but they are not taking any process on my complent. so i requested plese give new meter for my h...[Read full complaint]