Election & Voter complaints

Voter List updation

Sharad Bhaskar Jadhav on 18 April 2014

Since I have shifted my residence from Koparkhairane to Vashi, I was told to delete our names from Airoli constituency voter list to get it added in the Belapur Constituency. 1) Sharad Bhaskar Jad...[Read full complaint]

My EPIC number is invalid

Zohra Jabeen on 16 April 2014

My voter id number is KT/12/084/042683. but it says its invalid. i dont know what to do

For voter card

Ajeet Singh on 15 April 2014

sir , mera name ajit vill+post- thana dariyaoganj distt- kasganj pin- 7243 (uttar pradesh) sir, maine apna voter card date 10-03-2014 ko BLO sudhir kumar ko diya tha. aur...[Read full complaint]

Nme not found in voter list

Parul Rajesh Gala on 14 April 2014

I add my name for new voting list. also submitted photos & necessary documents for adding new votin list. but I can`t find my name in votin list

Not recieved issued id card

Mukeshkumar Chhajed on 14 April 2014

trying since from 3yr for voter id card..yet not issued and this time by online issued id no TLB2981769..which was not recieved by me..even m not geting the legal authority to whom i should ask..p...[Read full complaint]

Voter card is not issued

Nitish Pandey on 12 April 2014

sir i am from siwan distric .maine pichhle election me bhi camp laga tha mere village me to form bhara tha is bar bhi bhara tha lekin abhi tak mera voter card nahi aya .mai kya karu plz help me......[Read full complaint]

Name added 3 times in voter list with wrong details

Pooja Rundwal on 11 April 2014

I applied for voter registration. I came to know that my name is added three times in the list that too with different ages. I have given just one application while registering. ID # UZJ6370837, U...[Read full complaint]

My Name removed from voter list

Akhil Khare on 10 April 2014

Today, I found at voting booth that My Name has been removed from voter list and i was not able to take part in voting. However my wife's name was available in voter list. I checked with Booth off...[Read full complaint]

Name Printed Incorrectly in voter id

Swarnna Prabha Das on 09 April 2014

Online request made for voter ID of SWARNNA PRABHA DAS with application number S06/FORM6/142/0196/2014C/00603; which have been approved and enrolled in electoral list with Photo id number: YWP3076...[Read full complaint]

Wrong address in Voter identity

Tanzeemashraf Ansari on 09 April 2014

I am Ansari Tanzim. Mera complete Resi. Add. hai Cen. No. 295, Room No. 01, Near Mastaniya Masjid, Bohri compound, S.V. Road, Oshiwara Bridge, Goregaon (W), Mumbai-400104. Mene five times correcti...[Read full complaint]

Voter id card not issued

Piyush Kumar on 09 April 2014

Sir, I'm frm Bhojpur Dist. , I'm applying for voter id card frm last 2 years...bt yet not issued, This year also applyied with my younger brother, he's request has been taken and his name has been...[Read full complaint]

Date of birth wrong printed in Voter id

Sujeth Kumar on 09 April 2014

Dear sir/madam In my voter I'd my date of birth is wrongly printed I want correction with in 15 days pls help me other wise I wil mis my government job pls help me

Voter ID Cancelled/New Not created .

Sunil Kumar Maurya on 08 April 2014

How Election Commission is working. ==================================== I doubt for thire preparation. My Voter ID, ZYH4124483, Which was issued on 012, Cancelled, witho...[Read full complaint]

Name not entered in voters list

Ashish Patni on 04 April 2014

sir/madam,i m resident of howrah,west bengal and i m trying to get my named included in the voters list from last five years but it has not been included and no body is telling me the reason for n...[Read full complaint]

Applied for connection in voter id

Dinesh Bhojwani on 04 April 2014

I had applied for the corrections in voter id card of my parents.There were mistakes when i received after the change of address.The mistake was from the government office side.They noted and prin...[Read full complaint]

Voter Card Not received till date.

Sanjeev Goswami on 04 April 2014

All formalities of voter card submitted but till date no voter card is there with us.

Voter idnentity wrong address

Tanzeemashraf Ansari on 31 March 2014

Mere voter id pe wrong add. h. Mene 7 se 8 bar form 8 bhara but har bar naya election aagaya add. Change nahi huwa. Office me officer har baar kheta h k ek form or bhardo sahi hojayega. Or abhi ta...[Read full complaint]

Name in voter list

Sharad Verma on 30 March 2014

Dear sir, I have apply to enter my name in voter list for so many time but I didn't get them into list, My wife Mrs. Shweta Verma have already in the list in the constituency of kumhrar,184. so, r...[Read full complaint]

voter id card abhi tak nahi aaya

Himanshu Ranjan on 25 March 2014

sir mai 4yrs se voter id card k liye apply kr raha hu but mere ko abhi tak voter id card nahi mila hai , but mera naam list may hai nd jb v mai id card k baare may puchta hu then yahi jabab milta ...[Read full complaint]

Name missing from voters' list

Indrajit Bandyopadhyay on 22 March 2014

My name is missing from the voters' list. I voted in the last assembly election. Although my name was there in voters' list, I was not issued any voter card. I used my passport to vote last time. ...[Read full complaint]