Election & Voter complaints

Voter ID is not received

Sweta Katkoria on 23 March 2015

I went to Commissioner office, to change address in my voter id. I filled and submitted the form in May 2015 and they said I will receive at the end of year at my home address/ Still I have not re...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of Voter Id

Dinesh Rajbhar on 19 March 2015

Please refer :- a) EPIC no- NZD 986, b) EPIC no- NZD 960. Sir, Most humbly and respectfully I want to submit that despite of successful generati...[Read full complaint]

Voter id card not received yet

Garv Mittal on 15 March 2015

I had applied for voter id card on 20 septemberst 2014 which got approved but I didn't received it yet. Below is my voter id card detail Name: Garv Mittal Application ECIS240562014F Please, resolv...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID not received after correction

Mahipat Shekhawat on 15 March 2015

still not voter I'd of my wife after corrections. details as following: Name: Gaurav Kanwar I'd no. WUL/0477216 it's more than 2 year's as card is given for corrections. everytime BLO is said that...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID not after correction

Mahipat Shekhawat on 15 March 2015

Still I don't get my wife voter I'D card. which is given for corrections it's more then 2 year's. details as following, Name: Gaurav Kanwar I'd no. WUL/0477216 kindly resolve my issue. Thanks Mahi...[Read full complaint]

Voter card not received for my wife

Ashay Pande on 11 March 2015

Dear Team, It's been close to 8 months we are waiting for my wife's voter card. I logged a case with election commission but invain,We have got voter ID from the website but not the card. Most of ...[Read full complaint]

For voter I'd card is pending

Anjan Kumar on 11 March 2015

I apply for voter I'd online but my online application form for voter I'd card will be pending

Voter card not issued

Bala Tripura Sundari Lakkakula on 01 March 2015

Dear sir/Madam I applied new voter card for my wife in 06 january 015. till now application is under verification from 2 months.. App.no:0491115071. Pls help to issue the...[Read full complaint]

Not delivered speed post ie voter id

Kardam Tripathi on 21 February 2015

Sub: Not delivered speed post:ED492009389IN(Voter Card) Respected Sir/Madam, Good day! I would to inform you that i changed residential address of my family members and myself in voter i.D. Card b...[Read full complaint]

Name not correct in voter id

Kaialsh Gurjar on 19 February 2015

Dear my name kailash gurjar. my father have submit application for change voter id wrong data all data entre change in hard copy but my all fmaily memeber voter id not change online this are all c...[Read full complaint]

Same voter id no but different name

Kusum Devi on 15 February 2015

Sir mera voter no he fvx3768785 BT online check karne par kisi r ka nam he sir mera voter list me nam he nahi balki same no se kiss r ka nam so ho raha he

Voter Id Card not received

Nazir Masood on 12 February 2015

I applied voter id card on 10th jan 2015 and i got the msg on 18th jan from CEO Delhi, that ur apllication no 6856 approved and u will get ur card through speed at ur res...[Read full complaint]

Voter id card not recived yet

Hem Dutt on 07 February 2015

Dear sir my name and photo is entered in the voter list. but sorry to say that, my voter id card is not delivered to me. please do the needful. My voter id card no. is UYV1713501 Regards Hem dutt ...[Read full complaint]

Voer id card not received yet

Garv Mittal on 06 February 2015

Misspelled name in Voter slip

Monika Aggarwal on 06 February 2015

My Voter Slip No is: ZMR2560126. In voter slip my Sir name is Misspelled as AGRAWAL and correct one is AGGARWAL. My Husband Name is also Misspelled as Punit AGRAWAL and correct one is PUNEET AGGAR...[Read full complaint]

Voter id card not delivered

Mrs. Mita Purkayastha on 05 February 2015

No voter id card

Manoj Mishra on 05 February 2015

I have name in voter list but i have not voer id card

Voter id was not recieved

Akshaykumar Bhikhubhai Patel on 04 February 2015

voter id was not recieved in 5 month checked in mamlatdar but mamlatdar government officer was not give perfect answer so please solve this problem

Voter card not received

Shriya Dhar on 30 January 2015

I filled up the form for voter's id last year.. last year i received the voter's slip but have not yet received the voter's ID.. This year also i have the voter's card but no voter's ID.

Voter ID Card not received

Nipun Garg on 29 January 2015

Hi I, Nipun Garg, had applied for voter id card on 8th jan 015. my voter id card was issued on 16 jan 015. but i haven't received my voter id ca...[Read full complaint]