Election & Voter complaints

Online Voter id registration complaint

Pankaj Sati on 20 September 2014

Respected sir/madam i have applied for voter id online,one month have passed but no representee from eci has come yet to verify my documents.i enrolled myself for shaspur constituency in dehradun ...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID card lost

Bharat Mundhra on 17 September 2014

Lost voter ID Card Dear/ Sir, I have lost my voter Identity card. Please re-issue the duplicate one. Name : Bharat Mundhra 7089 post office gali shivaji park shahdara Del...[Read full complaint]

I did not get Voter ID yet

Alpesh Sadashiv Lahad on 10 September 2014

Dear sir, I am Alpesh Lahad, belongs to Akola, Maharashtra. My name is available in voter list but I haven't voter ID yet.

Of idea cellular recharge

Balmukund Lal on 09 September 2014

Sir Maine idea ka recharge 20-08-2014 ko 02:08:37 me 199 ka recharge karaya that .us samay uska plan 2gb full speed ka plan tha .lekin jab mai apna net chale laga to mera speed 1.25 GB tak hi diya...[Read full complaint]

Voter Card not received

Deepak Saraf on 08 September 2014

Hello, I have applied for voter card this year under Kothrud contituency.My name is under Voters list but I have not received Voter Card so far. This is creating lot of problems at times where I h...[Read full complaint]

No name in voter list

Bobade Vikas on 07 September 2014

Sir, I have give a voter ID card i. e no is MT/44/258/0600562. Address: H.No 141,Bibi, Tal Phaltan, Dist Satara Dated 994. Firstly i have a name in voter list & i have do...[Read full complaint]

My voter ID not received

Omkar Somwanshi on 05 September 2014

My name added voter list but not received my voter I'd card

Voter ID Photo not clear, No official work.

Malay Sinha on 02 September 2014

I have voter Id.But not working any official work, sim card opening. any. So, I inform Panchayet office. pncyt officer told request of new voter Id card. So, I request new voter id. But new I'd al...[Read full complaint]

Not getting my Voter Id (i.e. applied for renewal)

Divya Sharma on 01 September 2014

I (Divya Sharma) has been submitted form-8 for the correction on 18/jan/2014 but still I am not getting my new voter id or any information related to any updation in my voter id. I required my vot...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID online application status pending

Rambhawan Ram on 26 August 2014

I applied online for voter ID on ECI portal having reference number is ECIS280562014Form666 2 or 3 months ago, still its status is showing as pending. Please say me, is it a right procedure to app...[Read full complaint]

Election Duty Remuneration Not Received

Hemant Keshur on 23 August 2014

I had been given election duty for order number "loksabha / samanya chutni / hukam / -214 / 014" by commission of Collector & District Officer d...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about voltas window ac

Jyotirmaya Sahu on 21 August 2014

I have purchase window ac 1.5tn on dt february 2014.but now a problem occurring in remote sensor.no work by remote.i m complaint at customer care on dt 15.08.14,and complaint no is 14081501177.but...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID not received

Swati Kumari on 20 August 2014

My name appeared in voter list in my constituency in 014. However, I haven't received my voter card up till now. I have requested authorities (DLO)many a times but they a...[Read full complaint]

For voter id correction

Jay Rangani on 13 August 2014

my name is jay, i have a mistake in my voter id card regarding to the name ,address and birth date.my voter id no is xgl1377100. i have visited my near by gram panchayat and mamalatdar kacheri wit...[Read full complaint]

Voter id Pending For Aero Approval

Ranjana Gangwar on 05 August 2014

I have applied for voter ID on dated 23-may-2014 but still it is showing pending for aero approval. My Id no. 3630

Voter id card not recevied

Pradeep Ray on 02 August 2014

Sir. voter id card not received my Name is pradeep ray address 14/2 swaran path i have not received my voter id card

Non receipt of voter card

Devendrakumar Pathak on 01 August 2014

I along with my wife submitted form 6 for inclusion of names in electoral list on 2014 at booth no-82 of Ranchi AC (Jharkhand ). On that day special camps were held on ea...[Read full complaint]

Regarding not received voter card

Atul Kumar Giri on 30 July 2014

have not yet received my voter id and I need it urgently t. I am a resident of B-93 gali no. 4, gaurav nagar, anand nagar new delhi 0086 and my name is Atul Kumar Giri Vo...[Read full complaint]

Voter id online application status pending

Ruchir Varma on 25 July 2014

I applied for voter id from the eci online portal.The status is still pending after one month.The date of application is 21 june 2014.Please do something.

Non-receipt of voter id card (new)

Devendrakumar Pathak on 21 July 2014

I along with my wife (Saraswati Pathak ) submitted forms 6 for name registration in voter-list on 2014 at booth no-82 of Ranchi AC ( no-63 ) in Jharkhand state . Special ...[Read full complaint]