Election & Voter complaints

Voter ID not received after correction

Suryatripathi on 26 May 2015

i have applied to correction of votar id before 3 month but i did not meet to me votar id. card please correct votar id card.....

Not Received Voter ID Card Yet

Prachi on 21 May 2015

SIr , i apply for voter id card on 3/april/2015 but i did not get my voter id card yet. when i check my voter id card status it shows " pending for aero approval" , please help me at your ea

Voter ID card not received

Ankita on 18 May 2015

Mere id card 17 sep 2014 ka bana hua hai jo abhi katak mukjhe mila nahi hai may 2 time voter id card office ja chuka hu magar bho log kehte he ki post kar diya hai aur post office jaho to unke pas...[Read full complaint]

My voter card not delivered yet

Sameena Asrar on 12 May 2015

i want to inform you that i have applied for voter card many years ago .But i have not yet received the same and few days back i came to know that it was delivered in my neighborhood and they are ...[Read full complaint]

Voting Card Address Improper

Dnyaneshwar Padwal on 05 May 2015

Many time filled the address correction form for the voting card but still receiving card with wrong and common address for all the nearest people

Voter ID Card not received after correction

Audhoot Kashinath Satardekar on 05 May 2015

I have applied for change in details of Voter ID Card for me, my wife and my mother on 013. All the three cards are of Part 25, Vasco-Da-Gama, Costituency, Goa. However t...[Read full complaint]

To correct my name in voter id card

Bhupesh Maurya on 26 April 2015

Dear sir i have got my voter id card with incorrect name . My voter id no is spm2006302 so i want correct my name in voter id . Please help me out of this my email id : @yahoo.I...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID complaint

S Lalithapandi on 26 April 2015

Sir,Last tamilnadu election I vote for polling station my voterid no.FFT1959519 but today 26th of April I have update of aadhaar number going to polling station but my voterid number not in list.p...[Read full complaint]

My name deleted from voter list

Shilendra Kumar on 18 April 2015

Dear Sir /madam my name is SHILENDRA KUMAR. Delhi electrol roll of AC NO 52. Part no 43. Voter card number SJL2290963. My name delete voter list why.....?

Didn't receive my voter I'd card

Swapnil Chandrakant Landge on 10 April 2015

I am Swapnil Landge from Solapur,Maharashtra.I filled and submitted the form no.6 on date 11/08/2014 to the commissioner office of solapur and have receipt of it. I received the voter Id number.Th...[Read full complaint]

Not received voter id

Sharmila Richhariya on 05 April 2015

i have applied for voter id before assembly election .my name in voter list .my ward no.is 7.part 2 voter booth name is Ramanand sanskrit college bhopal M.P. photo id is ZPEF1295369.But till date ...[Read full complaint]

Application form 6

Utsav Jha on 02 April 2015

i have applied for the inclusion of my name in voter list but it's shows pending for aero approval. what i have to do

Change date of birth in voter id

Sunkara Rama Krishna Reddy on 02 April 2015

in my voter id card the date of birth is wrongly printed. please let me know the procedure to correct it

For voter id card

Sanjay Awasthi on 29 March 2015

hello my name is sanjay awasthi. i submit online request to convert my address. i fill require form. i'' ll get email from your side. but last 12 days it''s status showing your id reference is not...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID is not received

Sweta Katkoria on 23 March 2015

I went to Commissioner office, to change address in my voter id. I filled and submitted the form in May 2015 and they said I will receive at the end of year at my home address/ Still I have not re...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of Voter Id

Dinesh Rajbhar on 19 March 2015

Please refer :- a) EPIC no- NZD 986, b) EPIC no- NZD 960. Sir, Most humbly and respectfully I want to submit that despite of successful generati...[Read full complaint]

Voter id card not received yet

Garv Mittal on 15 March 2015

I had applied for voter id card on 20 septemberst 2014 which got approved but I didn't received it yet. Below is my voter id card detail Name: Garv Mittal Application ECIS240562014F Please, resolv...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID not received after correction

Mahipat Shekhawat on 15 March 2015

still not voter I'd of my wife after corrections. details as following: Name: Gaurav Kanwar I'd no. WUL/0477216 it's more than 2 year's as card is given for corrections. everytime BLO is said that...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID not after correction

Mahipat Shekhawat on 15 March 2015

Still I don't get my wife voter I'D card. which is given for corrections it's more then 2 year's. details as following, Name: Gaurav Kanwar I'd no. WUL/0477216 kindly resolve my issue. Thanks Mahi...[Read full complaint]

Voter card not received for my wife

Ashay Pande on 11 March 2015

Dear Team, It's been close to 8 months we are waiting for my wife's voter card. I logged a case with election commission but invain,We have got voter ID from the website but not the card. Most of ...[Read full complaint]