Election & Voter complaints

2 times filled form but not issuing voter id card

Veenus Mahipal on 07 October 2015

my self veenus mahipal lived in rawatsar 5524 distt hanumangah . i was fill form 2 times but they doesnt issue my voter id card so tell me the solution that what i have t...[Read full complaint]

For name change in voter id

Suneel Singh on 06 October 2015

votr id nu IWN0545376 Voter id name suneel singh S% balbant singh my real name is Suneel singh sosaravar S%babant singh sosaravar so please change my name

Voter id card dene ka paisa mang raha hai

Md Saimullah Ali on 05 October 2015

Voter id card dene ke liye paisa mangta hai agar paisa nahi de rahe to bolta hai nahi milegi voter id card my no. 6374

Online voter card rejected

Shilpi Gupta on 28 September 2015

Online voter id reject ho gya h jo hum 1/04/2015 ko registerd patna se kaiye the . Applicatipn no- SO41506183023000008 h Aab hm kya kare plz help me

Duplicate voter I'd card

Kumari Ranjana on 24 September 2015

A duplicate voter I'd card bearing my name as ranjana Srivastava has come to my notice issued in kanpur. The name it bears and the place from where it has been issued bear no resemblance to my tru...[Read full complaint]

Without energisation of energy meter bill raised

Roop Chand on 24 September 2015

Sir, my house meter order made in december'2014 and in January'2015 a person from electricity deptt. come to install meter. On the day meter installed but not energized and till date meter install...[Read full complaint]

Not submitted my voter id request

Sanjeev Kumar on 24 September 2015

Sir I want to say that I applied for voter id online andmu reqesti id is 014334b26c9619foe .today icheck my request is accepted or not but it isnot showing anythig. So I want to know that what sho...[Read full complaint]

Voter card Correction

Md. Abul Salam on 23 September 2015

I am Md. Abul Salam. My Voter list name is wrong. Voter list name is Md. Abu zafar, But My real name is Md. Abul Salam. So sir Plese corrections my name and urgently sand my Voter I'd. Plese respo...[Read full complaint]

Voter card Corection

Abul Salam on 22 September 2015

I have no recived my voter I'd card. I have a problem,my voter card name is rong. My acceutal name is'Md. Abul Salam. My present voter card no.SYD0381277 but name is wrong. Plese help Me,Correctio...[Read full complaint]

Identity card not issued yet

Abhishek Sheoran on 17 September 2015

Sir I am Abhishek Sheoran from Shamli.I have given my voter id card for renovation (since the photo was not clear and no one was willing to accept it) on 11/3/2015.Till now I have not got any conv...[Read full complaint]

Not get voter card after two weeks

Ankush Lata on 12 September 2015

Dear sir I had given application for the voter card on dated august 12, 015. It had been approved by competent authority on dated September 1, 015.[Read full complaint]

Not recieved election card after three months

Soni Unnati Rajanikant on 02 September 2015

respected sir i have applied for election card dated 4/06 at palanpur , i request for hurry for election card , i want to make my passport soon , my husband was planning ...[Read full complaint]

Voter id card didn't received

Mohd Ubaidahmad on 24 August 2015

Dear sir, my self mohd ubaid ahmad s/o mohd anees ahmad r/o mohalla hilali sarai distt sambhal U.P i want to tell you that last 8 or 9 month ago i fill form no. 8 for photo date of birth update fo...[Read full complaint]

Dismiss of voter list in 2015

Rupesh Kumar on 23 August 2015

Daer sir my name is rupesh kumar vill madarwas post berbai teh mauranipur Dist Jhansi uttar pradesh My vill posted BLO mrs Roshni Bajpai my Name dismis of Voterlist so pls Sir may i help you

Mera voter id is not come

Kamna Humne on 22 August 2015

Mera voting card abhi tk nahi aaya ek saal ho gaya banane k liye diya tha voting list may naam tha nagr parishad k time par card r not found.....kya kr rahi h sarkar so rahi h or itne ghatiya rule...[Read full complaint]

Cheated in manipulation of meter

Vajinder Singh on 21 August 2015

Zero on meter was not shown .payment was given before.when i asked for complaint register it was not given and he threat me to bear evil coseguences.

Voter id not received for online correction

Indrajeet Sharma on 20 August 2015

I have not receved for voter id card after corrataion online

Voter card not received

Gautam on 12 August 2015

Hi, I am gautam chauhan , I am from kurali, distt Mohali(punjab),I am trying to get my voter id card since 009, and this is 2015 going, I have already given my all docume...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against raigad electoral officer

Rohit Rajge on 03 August 2015

I have regiatered successfully for getting ver id this year before loksabha elections i have voted with the help of slip electoral officer promised that they will distribute cards before election ...[Read full complaint]

Change ot DOB in voter ID

Omprakash Saini on 31 July 2015

I want to change date of birth in our voter Id no.IMA/0311134 currently mention 1971 but we want mention actual date of birth 1970 and also addi...[Read full complaint]