Election & Voter complaints

Pending for aero approval

Amarpreet Kaur on 01 October 2014

dear sir, i have applied for online voter id card on 26 sep,2014 in delhi, my application id is- 671. and its status is still pending for aero approval.

Voter ID correction delayed

Ravi Pratap Singh Suryawanshi on 29 September 2014

respected /sir ,mam i did give the request of my voter i d carrection in my voter card that didn,t done yet

Voter id card not found

Paras Nath Prasad on 27 September 2014

dear sir, My name is PARAS NATH PRAAD.I am 18 years old.I applied vter id card before 8 month ago.I get 1387 serial no. But not get voter card .how many day i recive my card. My date of birth is 2...[Read full complaint]

Voter id registration

Bharat Raj on 26 September 2014

Dear sir/madam I am applied my voter ID registration 22 days ago but no one come to verify my document.still showing pending aero verification .

Not received my voter id

Ramesh Ojha on 23 September 2014

My voter id no-tad0695452, parliament constituency-19, maharajganj, assembly constituency- 113, ekma, polling station- 24, u.M.V.Asahani purab bhag, seril no-308,house no-51. We have not received ...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID Card not received

Vijay Poojari on 23 September 2014

I was staying in Chembur then I shifted to Panvel,Kamothe. I have submitted application to Change my address in Voter ID Card twice or thrice but have not recd my voter ID Card till date. However ...[Read full complaint]

Online Voter id registration complaint

Pankaj Sati on 20 September 2014

Respected sir/madam i have applied for voter id online,one month have passed but no representee from eci has come yet to verify my documents.i enrolled myself for shaspur constituency in dehradun ...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID card lost

Bharat Mundhra on 17 September 2014

Lost voter ID Card Dear/ Sir, I have lost my voter Identity card. Please re-issue the duplicate one. Name : Bharat Mundhra 7089 post office gali shivaji park shahdara Del...[Read full complaint]

I did not get Voter ID yet

Alpesh Sadashiv Lahad on 10 September 2014

Dear sir, I am Alpesh Lahad, belongs to Akola, Maharashtra. My name is available in voter list but I haven't voter ID yet.

Of idea cellular recharge

Balmukund Lal on 09 September 2014

Sir Maine idea ka recharge 20-08-2014 ko 02:08:37 me 199 ka recharge karaya that .us samay uska plan 2gb full speed ka plan tha .lekin jab mai apna net chale laga to mera speed 1.25 GB tak hi diya...[Read full complaint]

Voter Card not received

Deepak Saraf on 08 September 2014

Hello, I have applied for voter card this year under Kothrud contituency.My name is under Voters list but I have not received Voter Card so far. This is creating lot of problems at times where I h...[Read full complaint]

No name in voter list

Bobade Vikas on 07 September 2014

Sir, I have give a voter ID card i. e no is MT/44/258/0600562. Address: H.No 141,Bibi, Tal Phaltan, Dist Satara Dated 994. Firstly i have a name in voter list & i have do...[Read full complaint]

My voter ID not received

Omkar Somwanshi on 05 September 2014

My name added voter list but not received my voter I'd card

Voter ID Photo not clear, No official work.

Malay Sinha on 02 September 2014

I have voter Id.But not working any official work, sim card opening. any. So, I inform Panchayet office. pncyt officer told request of new voter Id card. So, I request new voter id. But new I'd al...[Read full complaint]

Not getting my Voter Id (i.e. applied for renewal)

Divya Sharma on 01 September 2014

I (Divya Sharma) has been submitted form-8 for the correction on 18/jan/2014 but still I am not getting my new voter id or any information related to any updation in my voter id. I required my vot...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID online application status pending

Rambhawan Ram on 26 August 2014

I applied online for voter ID on ECI portal having reference number is ECIS280562014Form666 2 or 3 months ago, still its status is showing as pending. Please say me, is it a right procedure to app...[Read full complaint]

Election Duty Remuneration Not Received

Hemant Keshur on 23 August 2014

I had been given election duty for order number "loksabha / samanya chutni / hukam / -214 / 014" by commission of Collector & District Officer d...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about voltas window ac

Jyotirmaya Sahu on 21 August 2014

I have purchase window ac 1.5tn on dt february 2014.but now a problem occurring in remote sensor.no work by remote.i m complaint at customer care on dt 15.08.14,and complaint no is 14081501177.but...[Read full complaint]

Voter ID not received

Swati Kumari on 20 August 2014

My name appeared in voter list in my constituency in 014. However, I haven't received my voter card up till now. I have requested authorities (DLO)many a times but they a...[Read full complaint]

For voter id correction

Jay Rangani on 13 August 2014

my name is jay, i have a mistake in my voter id card regarding to the name ,address and birth date.my voter id no is xgl1377100. i have visited my near by gram panchayat and mamalatdar kacheri wit...[Read full complaint]