Broadband Connection complaints

Reliance broadband Internet not working

Jaipratap Singh on 17 March 2016

Respected sir, With reference to above mentioned subject I would like to bring to your kind notice that after making lot of calls on your toll free number I am completely get tortured by your exec...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo Poorest Broadband Service

Niket Omprakash Jain on 16 March 2016

I am Niket Jain and I have a Spidigo broadband service with 2 Mbps speed. Under the illusion that I'll get a very good service, I paid for the plan for 12+5 months in advance. But to my despair, t...[Read full complaint]

RaajNett ISP not giving connection Properly

Purnachandra Nahak on 14 March 2016

Hello, I am living in Chennai and using the broadband internet of "RAAJNETT" . My UserId is : SGR217 . from last 4 days, they are not giving internet connection and in this month only i did

Spidigo Broadband Worst service

Neha Jadav on 14 March 2016

I have renewed my connection on 23/12/15 after a week of renewal Internet is not working so I have complaint daily on call centre and also @spidigo.com but no proper sol...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Broadband Issue with Disconnection Request

Vivek Kumar on 14 March 2016

Me Vivek from gurgaon requested tikona to disconnect my services past month. I have been receiving calls till now asking for the reason for disconnection and stating that the rental has been stopp...[Read full complaint]

Airtel broadband not working from 2 days and customer care is pathetic

Siddharth Garg on 13 March 2016

This is the first time that I need to contact airtel customer care and it was the worst experience for me.I think they have no value for customer's money. I complaint for not working of broadband ...[Read full complaint]

No service given by spidigo

Manish R Desai on 13 March 2016

I all ready paid 99/- to spidigo on 04/03/2016 through cheque and my cheque was cleared from my bank my receipt ni 1144 I told meny times on cus...[Read full complaint]

Not Working Properly Plane and Not get after sale service

Machhi Ankush on 13 March 2016

Internet plane is not working properly and Not After sale service of the user. The get only Attaind the coustemer calls and get them to Procide there Request but the don't take imigate decision th...[Read full complaint]

Tikona is broadband service provider whose side business is fraud

Krishna Ghimire on 12 March 2016

This was my original Complaint : [Read full complaint]

Tikona Harassment! Threatening! Pathetic!

Navneet Singh on 11 March 2016

Hi There Tikona people are threatening me by sending the email mentioned below, I raise request to stop the connection but they didn't follow my instructions and keep continuing the services. I di...[Read full complaint]

Cheating by hathway broadband

Pavan on 10 March 2016

Hi, My name is pavan. In the month of November 015. I got a message from Hathway stayting that. If i make the payment for 3 month in advance payment i will get 1 month ex...[Read full complaint]

Cheated and Harassed by Tikona

Shantanu Ambulgekar on 10 March 2016

I took this Tikona connection in Kothrud, Pune. It seems that It was my worst day ever and that I realize after 8 months later. On 13-Jun-2015, I paid 2280 and took a connection of 4MBps speed. Si...[Read full complaint]

Tikona harassing subscribers

Richard Christopher on 06 March 2016

In the last quarter of 014, I subscribed for the Tikona internet services. Since February 015, the services were not operational. The connection...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband speed is very slow

Vinay Bhimani on 06 March 2016

my reliance broadband speed is very slow i have 4mbps plan but speed is only 2mbps i am complaint to reliance in last 20 to 25 days my complaint id is 8999

Airtel Broadband location change - not yet completed after 15 days

Tom George on 05 March 2016

Hi, We have been using Airtel Broad Band for the past 3 years for our business operation. Our company is dependent on internet connectivity as we are working on a cloud-based accounting software, ...[Read full complaint]

For Bsnl Boradband Connection

Rajendra Salunke on 05 March 2016

bsnl is wrost borst broadband when i give new connection copmany says 100mb par second speed in my location but thats not happen in my area. a speed of in my area is 5to10 kb/s in other area 20mb/...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Network Problem & not refunding my payment

Vishesh Rajdev on 04 March 2016

Sir, Mera naam vishesh rajdev hai.. Main indore se hu... mera customer id - 5994 hai......Problem ye hai ki maine 8/feb ko Tikona company ka internet connection lagvaya t...[Read full complaint]

They updated my payment wrongly and now they are not responding

Kavinkumar P on 03 March 2016

User ID - 9049 Name - Kavinkumar P First of all Please don't opt for Tikona Digital Networks itself especially Tikona-Coimbatore. Such a worst service providers. Issue : ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Broad Band is down

Ashar on 01 March 2016

My reliance broadband is down since 19th Feb 2016 and everytime I getting a new complaint number as my previous complaint is closed without getting my feed back. I was trying to get and senior per...[Read full complaint]

BSNL not giving me broadband connection

Viveka Kumar Chourasiya on 01 March 2016

i have applied in 10 october 2015 and still connection is not done . officer was making an excuse of cable is not available and when he surveyed requirement of 200 meter cable was found. this was ...[Read full complaint]