Broadband Connection complaints

Reliance broadband not working more than 15 days

Abhishek on 06 April 2016

Respected Reliance communication User id : 7295 Connection on name of : Abhishek As being a victim of Reliance broadband communication I suffered a lot & still going on.....[Read full complaint]

BSNL Wimax Connection lost

Nirmal Sinha on 04 April 2016

From 15/03/2016 connectivity of Wimax-BSNL has gone. user id EB10038622 A/c No.185843612 I am in trouble. Please help to re establish connection.

Reliance broadband executive refused to give connection

Kashish on 02 April 2016

I called reliance several times for new broadband connection but the reliance world store says that the broadband is not available in Kurukshetra even though it is showing on the their website ava...[Read full complaint]

Tikona BroadBand Service related

Sachin Singh on 02 April 2016

I do not know where to start from. This BB Connection is the worst Service I have ever seen. Tikona should be ashamed of this Fraud and should close the Business. I have had the worst Experience o...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Broadband Connection Not Working

Anip Chavada on 31 March 2016

My Reliance Broadband Connection id 3441 is not working since 19th March 016. I have submitted lots of complaints to Reliance. Also Four complai...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by tikona consumers please beware and stay away

Saad Jamal Ansari on 30 March 2016

I was the most unfortunate when i took the decision of taking tikona's broadband connection. after suffering for many months i lodged a request with tikona to disconnect the connection.the request...[Read full complaint]

Tikona denied to refund after disconnection.

Mukesh Dusane on 30 March 2016

Hello, I am Mukesh Dusane,rsiding in Pune. I had opted a connection from Tikona Broadband service of 4mbps, against which I had paid 3 months advanced rental + installation charges. I.e. [Read full complaint]

Reliance Broadband sending monthly bill

James Ranjithkumar on 30 March 2016

Sir, Ref: Reliance Broadband Subscriber ID - 074. The proof of my bill payment can be found at the website url [Read full complaint]

Complaint against you Broadband

Manish P Gujarati on 29 March 2016

Worst broadband connection you Broadband.very poor service as claimed during payment. Internet does nt work at all

My Internet connection is not working

Sourav Kumar on 29 March 2016

Sir I have Recharge my account ₹59 but my internet is not worked. Even my smartphone name is honour 5x

BSNL Wimax slow connection

Rohit Singh on 27 March 2016

Bsnl wimax last 3 month se shi nhi chal rha , kuch din k liye to bilkul disconnect ho gya tha , now its working but giving performance just like 2g internet . Koi complain no. Nhi h inka , bsnl k ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona worst internet service

Rishav Agarwal on 27 March 2016

Its been one week since I have taken the connection 4 mbps plan and the speed that I get is pathetic less than 512 kbps. Internet dont connect most of the times. On phone customer support is worst...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Broadband Connection Not working

Anip Chavada on 26 March 2016

My Reliance Broadband Connection is not working since 19th March, 016. I have submitted lots of complaints to Reliance. Also one complaint to Grahak Seva on 22 March, [Read full complaint]

Fraud service of NEXTRA Brodband.

Nitin Bansal on 26 March 2016

My wifi connection stop working in every 5-6 days from last 4 months and I have given complaint for this for about 5-16 times. From last 2 months I have sent mails on the...[Read full complaint]

Not satisfied with Tikona Broadband

Shahrukh Obaid on 25 March 2016

Tikona is very fraudable company..since three months they are not providing me a reasonable speed moreover they want their payment on time , i will file an fir against this company if they will no...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband not working

Anju Mehra on 20 March 2016

My broadband is not working from 2 days even after lodging a complaint. No action has been taken yet. Kindly solve the issue Subscriber id - 6642 Contact no. [Read full complaint]

Tikona gives a good combination of metnal harassment and fraud

Deepak Kakkar on 18 March 2016

Sick of the tikona broadband, writing this review. Don't GO for TIKONA ever -- better don't use internet. 1. Wastage of time -- call every another day (if you have enough time) to customer care re...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband connectivity issue

Ram Krishan on 18 March 2016

I have Reliance broadband connection user id : 3705 which is not working since 4th march 2016 Service request no : 6548 opened on 4th march but ...[Read full complaint]

Ortel Broadband net offline

Rajesh Mohanty on 17 March 2016

I have complain regarding my net offline since 14-Feb-16, Repeatedly I am follow up for target dte of resolv my complain, But till now no solution done by their team.My complain no is-I1601264.The...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband Internet not working

Jaipratap Singh on 17 March 2016

Respected sir, With reference to above mentioned subject I would like to bring to your kind notice that after making lot of calls on your toll free number I am completely get tortured by your exec...[Read full complaint]