Broadband Connection complaints

Complaint against you Broadband

Manish P Gujarati on 29 March 2016

Worst broadband connection you Broadband.very poor service as claimed during payment. Internet does nt work at all

My Internet connection is not working

Sourav Kumar on 29 March 2016

Sir I have Recharge my account ₹59 but my internet is not worked. Even my smartphone name is honour 5x

BSNL Wimax slow connection

Rohit Singh on 27 March 2016

Bsnl wimax last 3 month se shi nhi chal rha , kuch din k liye to bilkul disconnect ho gya tha , now its working but giving performance just like 2g internet . Koi complain no. Nhi h inka , bsnl k ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona worst internet service

Rishav Agarwal on 27 March 2016

Its been one week since I have taken the connection 4 mbps plan and the speed that I get is pathetic less than 512 kbps. Internet dont connect most of the times. On phone customer support is worst...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Broadband Connection Not working

Anip Chavada on 26 March 2016

My Reliance Broadband Connection is not working since 19th March, 016. I have submitted lots of complaints to Reliance. Also one complaint to Grahak Seva on 22 March, [Read full complaint]

Fraud service of NEXTRA Brodband.

Nitin Bansal on 26 March 2016

My wifi connection stop working in every 5-6 days from last 4 months and I have given complaint for this for about 5-16 times. From last 2 months I have sent mails on the...[Read full complaint]

Not satisfied with Tikona Broadband

Shahrukh Obaid on 25 March 2016

Tikona is very fraudable company..since three months they are not providing me a reasonable speed moreover they want their payment on time , i will file an fir against this company if they will no...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband not working

Anju Mehra on 20 March 2016

My broadband is not working from 2 days even after lodging a complaint. No action has been taken yet. Kindly solve the issue Subscriber id - 6642 Contact no. [Read full complaint]

Tikona gives a good combination of metnal harassment and fraud

Deepak Kakkar on 18 March 2016

Sick of the tikona broadband, writing this review. Don't GO for TIKONA ever -- better don't use internet. 1. Wastage of time -- call every another day (if you have enough time) to customer care re...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband connectivity issue

Ram Krishan on 18 March 2016

I have Reliance broadband connection user id : 3705 which is not working since 4th march 2016 Service request no : 6548 opened on 4th march but ...[Read full complaint]

Ortel Broadband net offline

Rajesh Mohanty on 17 March 2016

I have complain regarding my net offline since 14-Feb-16, Repeatedly I am follow up for target dte of resolv my complain, But till now no solution done by their team.My complain no is-I1601264.The...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband Internet not working

Jaipratap Singh on 17 March 2016

Respected sir, With reference to above mentioned subject I would like to bring to your kind notice that after making lot of calls on your toll free number I am completely get tortured by your exec...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo Poorest Broadband Service

Niket Omprakash Jain on 16 March 2016

I am Niket Jain and I have a Spidigo broadband service with 2 Mbps speed. Under the illusion that I'll get a very good service, I paid for the plan for 12+5 months in advance. But to my despair, t...[Read full complaint]

RaajNett ISP not giving connection Properly

Purnachandra Nahak on 14 March 2016

Hello, I am living in Chennai and using the broadband internet of "RAAJNETT" . My UserId is : SGR217 . from last 4 days, they are not giving internet connection and in this month only i did

Spidigo Broadband Worst service

Neha Jadav on 14 March 2016

I have renewed my connection on 23/12/15 after a week of renewal Internet is not working so I have complaint daily on call centre and also @spidigo.com but no proper sol...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Broadband Issue with Disconnection Request

Vivek Kumar on 14 March 2016

Me Vivek from gurgaon requested tikona to disconnect my services past month. I have been receiving calls till now asking for the reason for disconnection and stating that the rental has been stopp...[Read full complaint]

Airtel broadband not working from 2 days and customer care is pathetic

Siddharth Garg on 13 March 2016

This is the first time that I need to contact airtel customer care and it was the worst experience for me.I think they have no value for customer's money. I complaint for not working of broadband ...[Read full complaint]

No service given by spidigo

Manish R Desai on 13 March 2016

I all ready paid 99/- to spidigo on 04/03/2016 through cheque and my cheque was cleared from my bank my receipt ni 1144 I told meny times on cus...[Read full complaint]

Not Working Properly Plane and Not get after sale service

Machhi Ankush on 13 March 2016

Internet plane is not working properly and Not After sale service of the user. The get only Attaind the coustemer calls and get them to Procide there Request but the don't take imigate decision th...[Read full complaint]

Tikona is broadband service provider whose side business is fraud

Krishna Ghimire on 12 March 2016