Broadband Connection complaints

Don't want to keep your bsnl wimax connection

Rashi Jain on 06 May 2016

due to the worst and non-satisfying services of your bsnl wimax,we want to disconnect this facility.kindly help us by stop given us your this much poor service.we dont want to continue this. our a...[Read full complaint]

Connect broadband fraud

Sanpreet Singh on 05 May 2016

My connect broadband plan is 500 at number 057. From this month on may they automatically changed my plan to 600 without any notice. I am very depressed by their action. ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance wireline internet not working.

Harindra Josyabhatla on 30 April 2016

On 13th of April 016, my reliance internet connection was lost. We were not able to use it, so we lodged a complaint for the same. I wad told that the problem would be re...[Read full complaint]

Complaint of misleading customer for renewal

Shashi Chunara on 29 April 2016

Complaint of misleading customer for renewal Hi Contact person : Palak Patel I renewed my plan on 28th Feb 2015 for 15 months. I was planning to disconnect connection and trying to go with network...[Read full complaint]

Complaint abt tikona digital networks

Hitesh B. Padmani on 28 April 2016

savinay Sath Jannavva Nu ke hu hitesh b. padmani, res., surat. hu chella ketlay time thi tikona digital network pase thi refund magu su sata mane koy refund babate batavta nathi ane mane keva ma a...[Read full complaint]

Booking amount for new connection refund

Ravi Aiyar on 27 April 2016

I am a resident of Nirvana Country sector 50. I made a booking on April 06, 2016 for an Airtel broadband connection in my house for which i duly filled the form and the Airtel agent took Rs [Read full complaint]

Tikona- Unused collection for Internet data

Hardik Harsola on 27 April 2016

Dear Sir, I enrolled for Tikonna in somewhere 014, but since I had to leave for Surat permanently, I called the guy from Tikonna in March 015, b...[Read full complaint]

No resolution for a non-working internet connection

Varinder Sharma on 21 April 2016

The speed is pathetic not in mbps(4 mbps which they claim) but in 30-170KBps. The speed is not upto mark.It should be nearly equal to 500-512KBps. I have taken 30 GB plan and paid for 3 months in ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona wi-fi network problem

Akshay Khandor on 21 April 2016

B4 3 mnths i take Tikona wi-fi service every 5 to 7 days his network down every time i calling 4 reparing he his cum after 2 or 3 days now last 5 days my wifi network is down no boddy is cme 4 rep...[Read full complaint]

Total harassment by Tikona

Charu on 20 April 2016

BAN TIKONA!! This is a humble request to the concerned authorities to please Ban Tikona connections. It is the most unprofessional and fraudulent organization we have ever faced. We took their con...[Read full complaint]

Connect Broadband is giving really disatisfactory services.

Manish Watts on 19 April 2016

Hi, As per my previous mail your team don't bother to reply about any complaint. I am trying to get resolve my issue against speed but they are unable to resolve this simple issue and blaming that...[Read full complaint]

Hathway broadband is not working

Deepak Bhatia on 19 April 2016

Wi Fi is not working properly since last 15 days, complaint so many times to customer care, to engineers, to senior staff but no solution received. two times their engineers came to check they als...[Read full complaint]

Reissue the cheque within validity date and correct consumer name

Saurabh Kumar on 12 April 2016

After several mail reliance broadband sent cheque after 8 months which is already expired and with incorrect consumer name. As discussed with navratan.singh@relianceada.com, Account number [Read full complaint]

About new broadband connection

Abhishek Vishnu Bhaidkar on 11 April 2016

I have paid all the money for new bsnl broadband connection. Now 3 months passed bt i still hav not get my broadband. I tried to contact main officer bt he is not responding my call neither any st...[Read full complaint]

5 Days No Service & No Waive OFF

Ranjit Gill on 11 April 2016

Dear Reliance Broadband Team with reference to the issue [Read full complaint]

Wimax permanantly out of order

Shamim Akhtar on 10 April 2016

सेवा में, ष्रिमान दुरसंचार मंत्री,भारत सरकार विषय:- सन्हौला एक्सचेंज की बदहाल स्थिति केसम्बंध में . महाशय, सविनय निवेदन है की मैं मु० शमीम अख्तर,ग्राम+पो०,सन्हौला,जिला-भागल्पुर,बिहार का निवासी हुं...[Read full complaint]

Hathway's mental harassment

Ravi Yadav on 08 April 2016

Hii, I was using hathway internet for 5-6 month they told me before taking connection that the amount of Wi-Fi routers is refundable within 45 days once I submit the routers. The company boy has t...[Read full complaint]

Bsnl wimax not working

Mintu Kumar on 07 April 2016

Sir/mam Mai Mintu Kumar from Gorakhpur, uttar pradesh, me Bsnl ka broadband connection k liye apply krne k liye Bsnl office gya, uha k staff ne kaha aapke area me broadband nhi lag payegaa Aap Wim...[Read full complaint]

Tikona is fraud

Sandeep Patel on 06 April 2016

Tikona is fraud company, don't use tikona any services, i paid 3 month advanced but in one month the service is very disaster and poor. i had raised may ticket and complaints but issue is not reso...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband not working more than 15 days

Abhishek on 06 April 2016

Respected Reliance communication User id : 7295 Connection on name of : Abhishek As being a victim of Reliance broadband communication I suffered a lot & still going on.....[Read full complaint]