Broadband Connection complaints

Harassment by tikona pvt ltd

Sumit Bisen on 03 June 2016

Hi Team, Thanks for the great effort you are putting to solve the customers problem. My problem is that I am getting the call from Tikona recovery agent asking for the payment of Rs 4999K which is...[Read full complaint]

Airtel Broadband Wifi not working

Vikram Vitthal Lade on 29 May 2016

Hi my airtel wifi landline no is7554253214. My wifi is not working I have complaint customer care but they are not responding

My Broad Band Connection in not working

Vasimkhan Munshi on 25 May 2016

My name is Vasimkhan Munshi my user id is 6503 my broadband was not working since 19 may 2016 , many time i complained costumer care no. but my problem not solved. Everyo...[Read full complaint]

GTPL broadband is dead from 4 days and no any services provided

Vimal Kishor Mewada on 22 May 2016

I have set uo thr GTPL broadband to my house on 13 feb. 2016 and from the date of starting ita not working propery. It was always dead for 3 to 4 hours daily and from 4 days its totally dead, no n...[Read full complaint]

Ortel worst customer service

Nitai Mohan Patnaik on 21 May 2016

Membership no 3740 I have been complaining since long about daily offline of modem. Even I visit the Ortel office for early redressal of complaint. The common answer is s...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Broadband not working

Meera Kumar on 19 May 2016

My name is Meera kumar my user id is 7701 my broadband not woring within 15 may2016 to today, many time i complain costumer care no. but my problem not solved. customer s...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Broadband Wrong Bill generation

Mit Panchani on 18 May 2016

Sub ID : 2986 Name : Mit Panchani I have talked to the Customer Care, and I have been told to do an mail for the same. Connection Terminated : 10-May-2016 Bill for 11-Apr...[Read full complaint]

For Tikona Internet Connection

Sayali Kulkarni on 16 May 2016

Payment isseue Mental Harashment from Tikona after i stopped using connection since Feb 2016 They are demanding Rs 2100 from me and last time i had logged (Tikona id - 472)[Read full complaint]

Ishan netsol pvt. Limited: pathetic internet service

Jemin on 14 May 2016

Ishan netsol private limited (rajkot) has been providing internet services for our business. Their service has been stopping abruptly since few months, almost every alternate day. They don't have ...[Read full complaint]

Against unacceptable Support from customer service staff

Avnish Laroiya on 12 May 2016

Dear Sir / Madam, I am writing this complaint hoping to get some assistance in fighting against the atrocities and adamant behavior for not listening to customer issues. I have installed a Connect...[Read full complaint]

Airtel broadband installer has taken more money

Gaurav Sharma on 12 May 2016

Hi, I have taken air-tel broadband connection 016. Broadband has been started. But the person who has taken my KYC document has taken more money and also taken some money...[Read full complaint]

Unnecessary charges of 1800 without any usage of connection

Gaurav Chhabra on 10 May 2016

A complaint has been filed against me for non payment of 800, for which i have not used the connection ID 3152 also for last 7 months & this iss...[Read full complaint]

Broadband not working

Hemlata Agrawal on 09 May 2016

Broadband connection number 3429 8147 5396 not working. Customer care number 1800 3000 7773 Not working. The web site where to lodge complaint_ Not traceable since last half an hour surfing. Pleas...[Read full complaint]

No Internet services without any intimation from last 1 week

Shivendra Kushwaha on 09 May 2016

The Tikona's complaint number are always has very huge wait time but yesterday somehow I could put on the patience of 0-12 mins to hold for talking to customer care and g...[Read full complaint]

After Clearance all Dues at the time of disconnection, they again raise a bill

Jaigovind Shukla on 07 May 2016

i am totally fed up from connect wireless broadband, always there is a problem or technical issue everyday i don't use it properly since last 6-7 months. so i applied for disconnection on 1st apri...[Read full complaint]

Don't want to keep your bsnl wimax connection

Rashi Jain on 06 May 2016

due to the worst and non-satisfying services of your bsnl wimax,we want to disconnect this facility.kindly help us by stop given us your this much poor service.we dont want to continue this. our a...[Read full complaint]

Connect broadband fraud

Sanpreet Singh on 05 May 2016

My connect broadband plan is 500 at number 057. From this month on may they automatically changed my plan to 600 without any notice. I am very depressed by their action. ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance wireline internet not working.

Harindra Josyabhatla on 30 April 2016

On 13th of April 016, my reliance internet connection was lost. We were not able to use it, so we lodged a complaint for the same. I wad told that the problem would be re...[Read full complaint]

Complaint of misleading customer for renewal

Shashi Chunara on 29 April 2016

Complaint of misleading customer for renewal Hi Contact person : Palak Patel I renewed my plan on 28th Feb 2015 for 15 months. I was planning to disconnect connection and trying to go with network...[Read full complaint]

Complaint abt tikona digital networks

Hitesh B. Padmani on 28 April 2016

savinay Sath Jannavva Nu ke hu hitesh b. padmani, res., surat. hu chella ketlay time thi tikona digital network pase thi refund magu su sata mane koy refund babate batavta nathi ane mane keva ma a...[Read full complaint]