Broadband Connection complaints

Tikona doesn't care about there customers

Nurain Ahmad on 10 June 2016

I think tikona doesn't care about there clients they are in habit of delaying everything I called them on 6 of june they said we will send someone to install the connection tomorrow but they didn'...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Broadband sending false Bill again & again

Deepak Kumar on 10 June 2016

BAN No- 1563 Service Id-111281885 First of all i had disconnected Tikona service since 5 or 6 months ago because Tikona service was very worst,I think your company is fra...[Read full complaint]

Hathway broadband giving problems

Roshan on 09 June 2016

My account nu is 15.. Iam dr roshan bhugaonkar iam using Hathaway connection since 3-4 months but recently since 20 days it's give problem very much.. till now I hav done...[Read full complaint]

Tikona not giving service up to date

Anunay Sahu on 07 June 2016

Today on 07/06/16 I installed tikona broadband service at my home. After installation and paying money which they asked for I had yet not received my user ID and password to on my internet connect...[Read full complaint]

BSNL is not giving broadband service

Kishore Kumar on 06 June 2016

Bsnl has disconnected my broadband service from last 3 months but they are sending bill for every month. I am availing broadband of RS. 500 per month but they are charging more than RS. 800 per mo...[Read full complaint]

Tikona broadband bad service

Varun Jolly on 04 June 2016

Hi , They installed a new connection and connection I'd is # 6054 in my home at 279 second floor janta flats pocket 3 Paschim puri new Delhi 0063[Read full complaint]

Hathway Cable & Datacom - Complaint

Venkateswararao Nalajala on 04 June 2016

Hi, I have raised a complaint (Ticket no 9681 was created) 3-days back regarding my internet was dead slow. There was no further communication update or call happened. Here is the email i got from...[Read full complaint]

Harassment by tikona pvt ltd

Sumit Bisen on 03 June 2016

Hi Team, Thanks for the great effort you are putting to solve the customers problem. My problem is that I am getting the call from Tikona recovery agent asking for the payment of Rs 4999K which is...[Read full complaint]

Airtel Broadband Wifi not working

Vikram Vitthal Lade on 29 May 2016

Hi my airtel wifi landline no is7554253214. My wifi is not working I have complaint customer care but they are not responding

My Broad Band Connection in not working

Vasimkhan Munshi on 25 May 2016

My name is Vasimkhan Munshi my user id is 6503 my broadband was not working since 19 may 2016 , many time i complained costumer care no. but my problem not solved. Everyo...[Read full complaint]

GTPL broadband is dead from 4 days and no any services provided

Vimal Kishor Mewada on 22 May 2016

I have set uo thr GTPL broadband to my house on 13 feb. 2016 and from the date of starting ita not working propery. It was always dead for 3 to 4 hours daily and from 4 days its totally dead, no n...[Read full complaint]

Ortel worst customer service

Nitai Mohan Patnaik on 21 May 2016

Membership no 3740 I have been complaining since long about daily offline of modem. Even I visit the Ortel office for early redressal of complaint. The common answer is s...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Broadband not working

Meera Kumar on 19 May 2016

My name is Meera kumar my user id is 7701 my broadband not woring within 15 may2016 to today, many time i complain costumer care no. but my problem not solved. customer s...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Broadband Wrong Bill generation

Mit Panchani on 18 May 2016

Sub ID : 2986 Name : Mit Panchani I have talked to the Customer Care, and I have been told to do an mail for the same. Connection Terminated : 10-May-2016 Bill for 11-Apr...[Read full complaint]

For Tikona Internet Connection

Sayali Kulkarni on 16 May 2016

Payment isseue Mental Harashment from Tikona after i stopped using connection since Feb 2016 They are demanding Rs 2100 from me and last time i had logged (Tikona id - 472)[Read full complaint]

Ishan netsol pvt. Limited: pathetic internet service

Jemin on 14 May 2016

Ishan netsol private limited (rajkot) has been providing internet services for our business. Their service has been stopping abruptly since few months, almost every alternate day. They don't have ...[Read full complaint]

Against unacceptable Support from customer service staff

Avnish Laroiya on 12 May 2016

Dear Sir / Madam, I am writing this complaint hoping to get some assistance in fighting against the atrocities and adamant behavior for not listening to customer issues. I have installed a Connect...[Read full complaint]

Airtel broadband installer has taken more money

Gaurav Sharma on 12 May 2016

Hi, I have taken air-tel broadband connection 016. Broadband has been started. But the person who has taken my KYC document has taken more money and also taken some money...[Read full complaint]

Unnecessary charges of 1800 without any usage of connection

Gaurav Chhabra on 10 May 2016

A complaint has been filed against me for non payment of 800, for which i have not used the connection ID 3152 also for last 7 months & this iss...[Read full complaint]

Broadband not working

Hemlata Agrawal on 09 May 2016

Broadband connection number 3429 8147 5396 not working. Customer care number 1800 3000 7773 Not working. The web site where to lodge complaint_ Not traceable since last half an hour surfing. Pleas...[Read full complaint]