Broadband Connection complaints

Reliance Broadband Not Working

Gaurav Anasane on 22 June 2016

I am from Pune. My reliance broadband is not working since 11 Jun 016. I had registered complaint on same day. Customer care confirmed that issue will be resolved in 2 da...[Read full complaint]

Reliance poor services from last 2 months

Gursimran Vohra on 18 June 2016

this is the new complaint number 4628 and the list goes on. I dont need your scripted reply. Its a final warning from my side now. After that i will log a consumer court ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona not disconnection service

Rajanikant Hole on 17 June 2016

I tried to disconnect tikona service. Customer care disconnected my call for disconnection service. Please help me My account no- 4228

Delay in shifting of wi fi broadband connection

Ajay Pandey on 16 June 2016

I have requested for shifting of my wi-fi broadband connection on 30 May 2016 and customer care assured that the same will be done within 05 days but so far they did nothing. Whenever I make call ...[Read full complaint]

BSNL landline dead

Jitendra Makrani on 16 June 2016

Every month 5 to 10 days phone line & brodband ded.

Reliance Broadband Not working from last 10 days

Shamrao Shinde on 15 June 2016

On 05th June 016, my reliance internet connection was lost. We were not able to use it, so we lodged a complaint for the same. I wad told that the problem would be resolv...[Read full complaint]

Hathway broadband not reverting my amount

Giriprasad Sitaram Gedela on 14 June 2016

Hi, I have had a Hathway broadbrant Internet connection , I moved to another location in same city Hyderabad . But the service provider said there is no service in new location . But I already pai...[Read full complaint]

Spectranet Is Not Refunding the Advance Payment Money Even

Asish Subudhi on 13 June 2016

Ihave been having trouble with Spectranet Broadband Service since March and did not have internet for almost a month. After I wrote multiple emails and called their Customer Servie several times, ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona sending False Bills after 6 months of Disconnection

Syed Mansoor on 13 June 2016

I have raised a complaint of Tikona Disconnnection in December and after a long chain of communication Tikona people told that connection has been terminated and no more bills or anything .and I h...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by spidigo

Hitul on 11 June 2016

Namaskar, My parents who live alone in ahmedabad city. They paid 6250 rs to spidigo brodband service. They promised them to give full satisfactory service. But instead of that, they are harrasing ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband not working

Mohd Iqbal Siddiqui on 11 June 2016

I have a broadband connection in reliance broadband as subscriber id 474, broadband stops very often and whenever I complain on customer care they register a complaint an...[Read full complaint]

Tikona doesn't care about there customers

Nurain Ahmad on 10 June 2016

I think tikona doesn't care about there clients they are in habit of delaying everything I called them on 6 of june they said we will send someone to install the connection tomorrow but they didn'...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Broadband sending false Bill again & again

Deepak Kumar on 10 June 2016

BAN No- 1563 Service Id-111281885 First of all i had disconnected Tikona service since 5 or 6 months ago because Tikona service was very worst,I think your company is fra...[Read full complaint]

Hathway broadband giving problems

Roshan on 09 June 2016

My account nu is 15.. Iam dr roshan bhugaonkar iam using Hathaway connection since 3-4 months but recently since 20 days it's give problem very much.. till now I hav done...[Read full complaint]

Tikona not giving service up to date

Anunay Sahu on 07 June 2016

Today on 07/06/16 I installed tikona broadband service at my home. After installation and paying money which they asked for I had yet not received my user ID and password to on my internet connect...[Read full complaint]

BSNL is not giving broadband service

Kishore Kumar on 06 June 2016

Bsnl has disconnected my broadband service from last 3 months but they are sending bill for every month. I am availing broadband of RS. 500 per month but they are charging more than RS. 800 per mo...[Read full complaint]

Tikona broadband bad service

Varun Jolly on 04 June 2016

Hi , They installed a new connection and connection I'd is # 6054 in my home at 279 second floor janta flats pocket 3 Paschim puri new Delhi 0063[Read full complaint]

Hathway Cable & Datacom - Complaint

Venkateswararao Nalajala on 04 June 2016

Hi, I have raised a complaint (Ticket no 9681 was created) 3-days back regarding my internet was dead slow. There was no further communication update or call happened. Here is the email i got from...[Read full complaint]

Harassment by tikona pvt ltd

Sumit Bisen on 03 June 2016

Hi Team, Thanks for the great effort you are putting to solve the customers problem. My problem is that I am getting the call from Tikona recovery agent asking for the payment of Rs 4999K which is...[Read full complaint]

Airtel Broadband Wifi not working

Vikram Vitthal Lade on 29 May 2016

Hi my airtel wifi landline no is7554253214. My wifi is not working I have complaint customer care but they are not responding